Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Entrance

+4
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:24 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 TheGhoul

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry approached Ryder and Jo "Okay guys... I know it wasn't your fault and all, but please don't let this happen again. My bosses will get VERY angry when they found out that you all fought on their front door step... but I'll tell them that Conqueror Worm started it... they won't appreciate that... I'll probably be sent to talk to their leader.. gah... that will suck..." the thin man spoke to the two as he nervously scratched the back of his head.

Gangsta Pimp then suddenly got in on the conversation "GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Gangsta Pimp sent a death threat to Jade... oh and I told him that we can trade Elliot's captive for Bunny... so we're getting her back..." he spoke to them happily as funk music played. As always, wherever Gangsta Pimp goes, funk follows.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Henry. Henry Ghast, I've been assigned by The Family to watch over you all."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Like it was on cue, funk music began to blare with the arrival of Gangsta Pimp. Jo watched him, unimpressed and making a mental note to ask him what that was about later. She looked back at Ryder, taking a moment to realize he was waiting for Kraven to be gone before putting his guard down. Smart kid. She watched Catherine wheel Kraven away, keeping her eye on them until Ryder got her attention. "No, I gotcha. You did the right thing. Besides, now you can say you had a wheelchair duel with a crazy nun. That`s impressive." She told him with a pleasant smile. Jo looked up from him as Henry approached them "Oh, um, I understand. Sorry for inconveniencing you like that. Just, y'know, leave anything having to do with us out when you tell the family about it..." She mentioned discreetly; and then boom Gangsta Pimp happened. "Sweet. My idea was just to go there ourselves and grab her but your idea works much nicer -- the death threat part seems completely unnecessary, but we`ll work around it." 

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:54 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder returned Jo's smile with one of his own, then listened to Henry speak. He let Jo do the talking for this one--something about that Henry guy just rubbed him the wrong way.
When Gangsta Pimp approached, Ryder listened to Jo's comment to him, then added, "Yeah, I gotta say--pretty good plan, man. I guess I misjudged you. Maybe it won't be so bad working with you, after all." He gave a bit of a grin.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:03 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Gangsta Pimp shrugged in response to Jo "Whatchu talking about? Gangsta Pimp's threats are MAGNIFICENT! Oh and Gangsta Pimp means it too! Gangsta Pimp even contact Pittbull about doing a-" then he listened to Ryder, and remembered what Jo said about the man. He didn't even care about that trading Mocha and Bunny thing, it came out of nowhere. But of course everyone said it was a good idea so Gangsta Pimp was totally all over it now "OH OF COURSE! YEAH! Gangsta Pimp totally plotted that out...! Yeah Gangsta Pimp thinks we shouldn't budge on that stuff... Conqueror Worm is gonna want it on their terms so they can screw us over. That ain't a smart move, we need to do the deal here, where there isn't a chance of them betraying us... because The Family won't allow us to fight... that's Gangsta Pimp's idea." he explained to them.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:25 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Screenshot2013-01-13at61755PM_zps3c4f1819

The messager walked to the highend entrance, and went to Jo and Gangsta Pimp. He cleared his throat, and took out a piece of paper.
"Jade says he agrees to these terms...except you go to merely to the outside of the Worm Palace for the exchange of one Nurse Mocha for one Bunny Mio. He also says that there will be no violence in this exchange, and that you can leave freely once it's over. Also, all threats directed at him by one Gangsta Simon Pimp are overrated, meaning he's heard them before and that you are dumb. Oh, and he also requests that the ones at the exchange are Elliot Payne and Mocha, that's it. We will be watching so if anyone else is there, Bunny will be shot dead and so will your forces as a precaution. " The messager yawned and stretched. "So, now I need a time of exchange and to agree with these terms." he said, as he started to clean out his ears.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:39 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp shook his head when he listened to the messenger "Tsk tsk tsk... hold on guys, Gangsta Pimp knows how to deal with this!" he told them all then shushed them before they could say another word. Gangsta Pimp then wrote another letter in BRILLIANT handwriting:

Dear Doctor Twink McRape Faggot,

Unfortunately you are a huge pussy. Also, unfortunately Elliot cannot think for himself, thus it is I, Gangsta Pimp who will be coordinating this meeting. You may meet with Elliot and Bunny alone IN HIGHEND. Why do you ask? Well obviously you are a nugget so Gangsta Pimp will explain. No one here trusts you, including the asshole FROM YOUR SIDE that is here. So, we are having the meeting in Highend in the presence of a neutral party: The Family. Now why should you give in? It is simple, Gangsta Pimp has spent several months stalking you at every turn. Yes, Gangsta Pimp was the cow standing outside your palace. Gangsta Pimp happens to know that this nurse is VERY important to you, in our case, Bunny is only kinda important. Matter a fact, Gangsta Pimp doesn't really know the bitch. Did Gangsta Pimp mention they had HBO in Highend? Some cool shit man!

Sincerely, Sir Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

PS. Gangsta Pimp will kill mocha if you don't get your ass over here right now.

Gangsta Pimp then handed the letter back to the Worm footman, handing him a few pretty coins with it too "Here you go good sir."

"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:48 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Screenshot2013-01-13at61755PM_zps3c4f1819

"Thank you kindly sir. I'll most likely be back with another note...so...don't go anywhere." he said, and walked off, whistling a tune. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo raised an eyebrow at the redheaded gentleman who approached them, watching him speak inquisitively. She wondered what kind of state Bunny was in right now; what kind of state Jo could be in if the woman hadn`t gotten between Jade and her back at the bunker. She was about ready to turn around and grab Elliot and Mocha to send them on their way to Jade in a moment of blind desperation, and then... Gangsta Pimp happened. She glared at him. "No, Jo is pretty sure Gangsta Pimp doesn`t know how to deal with this!" He shushed her in response, and she decided to cross her arms and simply watch as he wrote another note to Jade. The only reason she let this happen was because she didn`t know how she felt about Elliot going to Conqueror Worm's palace by himself. Especially with his broken arm, and the death warrant put on him not too long ago by Jade to be carried out by Kraven. Gangsta Pimp was actually her only hope as it stood.

She watched him fold the letter and hand it to the messenger, who then walked away from them. Her glare remained on him the whole time. "What did you just do." She asked in the most threatening tone she could. If his answer didn`t check out, she was ready to slap a bitch. 

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:55 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder watched the proceedings, somewhat bored, and remaining silent. He didn't want to have to deal with it or discuss--he had a headache growing in his temples thanks to the scuffle he had had with Kraven.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:14 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp turned to Jo "HEY! Gangsta Pimp SAID he knew what he was doing! Gangsta Pimp just sent a nice, civilized leather to the cane faggot." he replied to Jo rather simply. The man patted Ryder on the back smiling at him "Aye, Gangsta Pimp thinks you ain't looking too good. Nothing bad from that fight, but you should go to the infirmary to take some painkillers." he replied to Gangsta Pimp before turning back to Jo "AND AND AND Gangsta Pimp thinks he should be the one-" suddenly Gangsta Pimp was interrupted. It was Henry.

Henry intervened on the conversation again "Uh... let Jo do it... or me... since I"m neutral here... guys..." he looked to Ryder and Jo "I know he's your friend and all but I don't think HE should be doing the talking.. calling him cane faggot isn't going to get Bunny back..." he told them, before looking guilty "Sorry, I'll stay out." he added before immediately taking a few steps back.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:26 am

i`d give my life

Jo flinched as Gangsta Pimp barked at her, watching with the most agitated expression as he spoke to Ryder. She was surprised she found herself developing a sort-of friendship with a man like him, but at least he knew what he was doing. A bit. "As long as it was less unnecessarily threatening..." She muttered to him in response. She jumped as he turned back to her, and Henry spoke, alerting Jo of his presence again. "Yeah, you don`t get to do anything anymore. Go sit in the corner." She said to Gangsta Pimp blandly, then turned her attention back to Henry. "This is true..." She mused, eyes flickering between Gangsta Pimp and Henry. "If you wouldn`t mind doing it, that`d be great, Mr. Ghast." She put a comforting hand on the squeamish man`s shoulder in an attempt to get him calm before speaking to Jade. Mr. Ghast was probably a better choice than Jo to do the talking. She wasn`t sure if she could stop herself from punching Jade in the face if she saw a moment of vulnerability when he came for the exchange.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:30 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

The messenger came, "Say's he'll be here." and with that the guy left. Jade did indeed come, with Bunny on his shoulder before putting her down. He drove the ice cream truck in a very silent and awkward ride over, and stopped before they went any further. He asked for the Bloody KNife to follow him, just in case they decided to open fire, but to also stay a distance. Didn't want to seem to standoffish, and planning something now. He had the other stay in the ice cream truck because fuck it, he didn't trust Akyuro with his invention. The guy could backstab him at any moment. "Hello... Just bringing Bunny, and an old friend of yours... Since I don't trust any of you, and you didn't mention me not bringing anyone else along... And if you did... The messenger and note did not make that clear." Jade then paused as he looked around the entrance. "Hm... What happened here? You shot your way in? Also who am I speaking to? If it's the man with huge insecurities about homosexuals and claims to be a cow then I don't want to speak to him. The man is... A.. Couldn't even read half of this..." he said, obviously he did not know that Kraven was here. He also looked at the note before disregarding it in his pocket. He'll use it as a tissue later. "Where is Mocha..." he asked his voice darkening.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:34 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke sat in the car, content to watch the trade-off from a distance. It was a pretty strange vehicle, truth be told, but still, he was fine with it.

Over near the gate, as Jade approached, Ryder backed his chair up a bit. He glared Jade down, but wouldn't speak to him. He didn't want anything to do with the man who had made his first impression by calling his ass tight.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:37 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo unboarded the Ice Cream truck, his jacket off for now as he was walking along Jade while drinking his blood packet. He saw his old allies around, but didn't so much as say hi, what's up, or anything of the sort as he finished his packet and put it back on his chest. He only had two blood packets left on him as he stayed by Jade for the moment, watching Bunny and the others as he put his knife away.

Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:40 am

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman

Henry stood in front of Ryder, Gangsta Pimp, and Jo "Ah! Welcome Jade!" the man spoke with his arms open "What an honor to have both the leader of Conqueror Worm and the higher ups of Vulture Team...! Call me Mr. Ghast, I represent The Family in this meetup... the neutral party that will oversee this arrangement. Both parties must understand that dishonoring this agreement is dishonoring The Family as well..." Henry then smiled to Jade, then to Jo "Now... shall we go inside Highend to finish this deal? I can open the gates right away." Henry seemed to speak eloquently, it was obvious that this man was indeed trained to make deals like this. Henry was more of a diplomat for The Family, not a fighter.

Gangsta Pimp just stood behind Henry, with Ryder and Jo, sticking his tongue out at Jade.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:44 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Will you let me the fuck down?" she said, before being plopped down. She hit the ground and slowly looked up. She saw Jo...and thought she saw Gangsta Pimp, but wasn't sure. She didn't see Elliot or Mocha...or even Bravery. Where was he? Was he okay? Her vision was getting blurry, and she coughed, the blood running down her head and slightly pooling. She started to pant. She was slowly giving into the pain she was feeling, but slowly got up, her metal limps showing, staggering a little.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:49 am

i`d give my life

Jo averted her gaze as Jade approached them. She stood behind Henry with Gangsta Pimp and Ryder, now glaring down Jade with her arms crossed. She couldn`t even hear what Jade was saying over the sound of her cursing him out in her head, but there were some words that stuck out. Old friend? Her eyes softened in shock as she looked behind the long-haired rapist. Akuryo. After a moment of disbelief and denial, she put the pieces together. She searched Akuryo`s body language for a sign of remorse, or a sign that he was with them against his will but she couldn`t see it. She remained looking at him for a few moments longer for some sign. A signal to her to prove that he had a plan, but it never happened.

Angrier than before, her gaze stuck on Jade. After fixing her tie in the most aggressive way possible, she very gently smacked Gangsta Pimp as a way to tell him to stop sticking out his tongue without actually speaking. The goal was to remain silent and not lung her fist at Jade`s throat. Doing good so far. She watched Bunny be plopped to the ground and looked at her with remorseful eyes. She wanted to help the poor girl up and get her some new clothes, water, food -- but she didn`t want to make any sudden moments that could provoke anyone or jeopardize the entire exchange. With no other choice, she watched and bit her tongue bitterly. 

(EXIT WITH HENRY AND GANGSTA PIMP) 

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:50 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Pleasure is all mine Mr. Ghast... Hopefully everything goes according to plan here and all three of us have what we want." Jade said as he looked down at Bunny. "Come along..." Jade said to the woman and ignored the others. He wasn't speaking with them, just Mr, Ghast.  It's been a tiring day, and Jade just wanted to sleep and never look at these faces again. But something did irk him... Why did the entrance have bullet holes in them? He then noticed the struggle Bunny was having. "Hm..." he commented to himself, and wondered if he should bother to help. "Do you want help or will you do that... I'm an independent woman thing and smack the hand away?" he asked and offered a hand to help her keep stable. He'll be a gentleman... For a little while.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:55 am

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman

Henry smiled to both Jo and Jade "Very well... let us begin..." Henry waved to a watchtower looking over the main entrance, and just like that, the gate opened on its own to show the marvelous, modern Highend. It was around now that Jade and Bunny would feel what the others had already been feeling. Something was very unnatural about Henry, there were his bloodshot eyes, but then there was something else entirely. Despite the man acting perfectly friendly, there was something horribly off putting about him. Henry then walked to the entrance, Gangsta Pimp following "Your nurse is in Vulture Team's infirmary. She has been fed and treated." he replied to Jade with a kind smile.
(HENRY AND GANGSTA PIMP EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:57 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny walked alongside Jade, keeping her signs of struggle to a low. She tried her best to breath normally, and didn't mis a beat when walking. However, her right hand was trembling, and so were her ankles. It showed that walking was now a chore. She had to stay strong, the nightmare was almost over. She walked along with Jade to the inside. (exit both Jade and Bunny)

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:59 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder watched the gates open, then went ahead and went inside--all he really wanted to do was go to the infirmary to get some treatment, but he knew that he had to watch the trade-off, so he decided that he'd just go along with everyone.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:38 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke waited for all of them back at the entrance, and soon enough, Jade, Mocha, and Akuryo returned and piled into the truck.
"Looks like it went well," he smiled at them as he started the car, then drove off back to the base.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:33 am

(Akuryo's been following the group.)
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:32 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

((Lilt left the scene after everyone else))

robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy

Ryder finally made it out to the gate of Highend, locating his gang and standing by them as he waited for the rest of the officers to appear. They really needed to discuss where they were going to move next--this was going to be a bit of a problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 3 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery, as well, had gotten out to the gate. The crowd of people was immense, and he was doing all he could to stick close to Bunny.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next