Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Entrance

+4
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 D5b17f5f-8169-4b66-8103-aa5048d019d8_zps9e776d90

Catherine fell back with Kraven and kept frowning...She didn't like this sad Kraven, he was no fun. What did she want to do? She wanted to make him feel like...well, like Kraven again. She was starting to think that maybe he had feelings!

"We can just...stay here, I guess?"

She turned her head to look at the nun-man's face, then realized that her arm was stuck under him since she had been hugging him before...That was gonna start hurting soon... But she didn't want to comment on it at the moment, so she just looked at him and asked

"Let's take over the world?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 Kraven_zps86e8227c

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven let out another sigh, he wasn't in the mood for taking over the world "No..." he replied bluntly before he was quiet again. He closed his eyes for a moment before he opened them again, glaring at her "I think I know what will cheer me up!" he suddenly grabbed Catherine and threw her against a nearby wall. Kraven suddenly let out a relived sigh "Ah... violence..." nothing like domestic violence to get Kraven back to his old self. Kraven got up, slightly better than before, and looked to Catherine "Okay I'm better now..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 D5b17f5f-8169-4b66-8103-aa5048d019d8_zps9e776d90

Catherine pouted as Kraven didn't wanna take over the world...LAME. Then he seemed to have an idea! And the idea was throwing her at the wall. She yelped as she was thrown and hit the wall, then picked herself up and held her head...

"I...okay.."

So Kraven was better now...and she had probably broken a rib or something...but whatever, right? She glared at Kraven as she rubbed her jaw, which now had a large bruise on it.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven pet Catherine on the head smiling at her "I feel so much better now! Thank you Cathy!" he said to her rather happily before he hugged her, which probably didn't do good for her ribs. Though he still had nothing to do, being able to at least cause some harm to somebody was always good! He was still smiling at her when he said "I can always count on you to make me happier! I don't think anyone has made me anymore happier before! Hahahahaha!" he loudly told her as he hugged longer.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 62bcc9e5-3307-4393-afa7-69c2fe4845d4_zpsd7c98e2f

Catherine was still recovering from that blow when Kraven came and hugged her, making her groan again as she felt the pain in her ribs worsen considerably.

"Agh...Kravey..."

Her voice was strained, but as he spoke, she managed to smile...That was so fucked up. But still, seeing him happy made her happy, even if what made him happy was domestic violence.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Father Death
Kraven

You seen any normal person would see Catherine hurt and be worried about her or realize that hugging her by her damage ribs was a bad idea, or maybe even responsibly blame themselves for her pain. But this was Kraven, and seeing her in pain actually made him happier, in a really messed up way. Hearing her voice strained with a smile was pretty good in his book "Thanks Cathy..." he replied to her before kissing her on the cheek quite softly. Probably the most affectionate thing he had ever done to her, at least through her mind, in his mind the most affectionate thing he'd done to her was try to kill her countless times.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 62bcc9e5-3307-4393-afa7-69c2fe4845d4_zpsd7c98e2f

Catherine looked confused as Kraven kissed her cheek...this didn't happen! Ever!

"Wha-?"

She stopped herself, noticing she could breathe again. She held her sides, still obviously in pain, but she still had a dreamy sort of look on her face.

"It's no problem, Father~"

She said quietly, then leaned against the wall and asked

"So what do we do now that you're better? Murder? Explosions? World domination?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grinned when he got her reaction, she seemed pretty happy "I'm glad you liked it..." he said grinning, after all, winning over Catherine from Jade was pretty important for him these days. When she leaned against the wall and asked him what he wanted to do, he shook his head "You heard that message from The Inquisitor earlier? I think there's plenty of chaos right now without me, oh yes... I have quite a lot of fun seeing what that man is capable of! No... we can relax for now...." he replied to her "What is it you want to do then, Mosquito?" he asked.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine knit her eyebrows, trying to think of what to do...Kraven was right, the Inquisitor was causing enough chaos, anything they did would be insignificant next to that...

"I don't know...I'm bored..."

She said, pouting, then seemed to have an idea.

"Can we get the ostriches and have an ostrich battle?! The winner get's to keep their blood! It would be fun~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven walked up to Catherine and pet her head "Alright... but we only brought one of the ostriches with us... Jo. How are we gonna have an ostrich battle when the rest of them are stuck in Conqueror Town?" he asked with a bored sigh, what a bad day today was turning out to be. The man leaned on the wall with Catherine "You should try riding the ostrich with a blind fold on..." he muttered abruptly, obviously just saying stuff out of boredom.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine frowned, she had forgotten that it wasn't that easy to go back to Conqueror Town while half of No Man's Land had turned into a war zone. She heard Kraven's next suggestion and whispered to herself

"I could ride YOU with a blindfold on~"

But she immediately coughed, trying to disguise her words. Now was probably not the time to annoy Kraven, especially since she was hurt.

"But I already rode the ostrich a bunch, putting on a blindfold won't make it any more fun!"

She complained, then grinned as she thought of something that might make it more fun

"Why don't YOUUU ride the ostrich with a blindfold on~? It'll be super cool, even if you just end up crushing it under the weight of all the guns you carry!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven arched an eyebrow at Cathy "You ride on top of me all the time! Why would a blind fold make it any different?" he asked rather abruptly, perhaps not understanding Catherine fully. And then she asked if he could ride an ostrich, even if he would kill it "I don't believe in killing animals Cathy! Unless it to eat them! What, do you take me for a monster or something!?" he asked her, killing humans was perfectly fine, but don't you dare crush a ostrich unless you want to get shot in the face by Kraven!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine chose to not venture any further on the "riding Kraven with a blindfold on" topic, instead listening to the rest of what Kraven had to say. RIGHT! She had forgotten about the "no animal cruelty" side of Kraven! She frowned, at least crushing the ostrich would give them something to quit being bored...

"I actually like Jo the ostrich, so I'm glad you have a soft spot for animals..."

She commented, remembering that she had protected the bird from Jade before. But now she was bored. She stepped away from the wall and tried pushing Kraven onto the ground, totally forgetting about his bullet wound.

"Can I sit on you?"

She asked, smiling at him as she asked, hoping that would make for a larger chance of getting "yes" as an answer.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Father Death
Kraven

When Kraven was pushed to the ground, you could barely even tell if he had noticed. He had that same bored expression on his face, thinking about what could be done. Catherine's comment about riding him also lingered his mind, what the hell was she talking about? When she asked if she could sit on him he just replied "Yeah..." he replied simply, still thinking. It looked as if he was wondering what the meaning of life was, like The Thinker or something. He looked up at her with a bored look before poking her nose out of sheer boredom, and then repeating it at a constant pace.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 083dd1b7-8dbb-4f1d-a4db-a103d7c07e11_zps868b0bac

"Yay~!"

Catherine cheered and sat on Kraven's back, avoiding the blood-stained part where she had bandaged the nun-man. Then the poking commenced, and she smiled at Kraven.

"We need to find stuff to do when we're not killing or harassing people, don't we?"

She let him poke her repeatedly, then asked

"Whaaatcha thinking 'bout~?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 083dd1b7-8dbb-4f1d-a4db-a103d7c07e11_zps868b0bac

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven didn't really move or notice any real pain when Catherine sat on him "Hmp..." he muttered as she cheered in a bored fashion. Whens he said they needed something new to do that didn't involve killing, the man made an annoyed grunt, even though he knew she was right. Kraven didn't like logic though, so yeah. Then she asked what he was thinking, and he replied "Just thinking of what to do... and trying to decipher your strange alien language..." he told her, perhaps she was speaking in a metaphor? Perhaps she was talking about Death? Shoes? Badgers?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine looked confused as Kraven mentioned her strange alien language...

"Strange alien...?"

She shook her head, figuring it was best not to ask what he meant.

"What part of my strange alien language are you having trouble deciphering?"

She asked, trying to remember what she had said that could be considered strange...but her short-term memory didn't help, and she did not remember anything unusual.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven continued to think deeply, so much thinking, he had n't done this much thinking in a long time! When she asked what it was that he was trying to decipher, he answered "The riding thing... you always ride on me! What makes it any different now!? We'd still be bored... perhaps it is a metaphor...? For dolphins? No... perhaps you want to be punched in the face? That is quite fun..." he commented, still trying to think what she could have possibly meant .

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

"Oh the riding thing?"

Catherine said, surprised. So THAT was what she had forgotten she said...She grinned, her cheeks slightly pink, and chuckled.

"Obviously it's a metaphor for wartles: walrus plus turtles! Yeah! I love wartles~!"

She scowled at the thought of being punched in the face...she was in enough pain as it was.

"No no, no punching, just wartles, and maybe sex. What? Who said that? I didn't hear anything. So WARTLES."

The multiple explosions and being thrown around so much must have messed with her head a bit more than it already was, since she was acting pretty off...even for Catherine.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven tilted his head to the side in a confused manner when she replied, wartles? Okay then, Kraven didn't quite understand what she was saying, but then again none of it made sense half the time, even to him!" so apparently it didn't involve punching. Kraven was very disappointed about that actually but chose not to show it, until she said the word punching "Did somebody say 'punch me in the face!'!?" he asked, his fists coming up towards her, completely ignoring the no part several times. And then she started talking about sex and wartles again, which only served to confused him "Yes! Wait- no punching!?" he asked, looking quite confused to Catherine.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine waved Kraven's fists off as they came up, even if he did punch her, she'd be used to it by now..DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, YO.

"No no no! No punching! Just wartles! And sex! But mostly wartles!"

She said, still very confusingly. She was grinning now, and using various hand gestures, hoping to confuse Kraven into thinking of something cool to do! She then took the liberty of poking HIS nose, cause why not?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven just tilted his head to the side again in response to Catherine "So... not punching... or violence?" he asked, not being able to comprehend such an idea. The man was very very confused, what were wartles again? And then she poked him on the nose, to which Kraven responded by punching her in the face "Wham! BWAHAHAHAHA!" the man seemed pretty happy, but then he was even more confused. The man let out a "Bah!" before looking down at Catherine "Wait... so please explain to me what you're talking about!" he asked her while looking very very confused.

Elliot suddenly snapped Ryder's legs back how it was supposed to be before Ryder really gave him any sign of approval, mostly to be spontaneous. Elliot figured it would be better if he didn't know when it was coming. Elliot let out a sigh then looked to Ryder "Its done.. but don't get up immediately.. wait for a few moments... The Inquisitor isn't going anyways... we need time for the pain to go away... oh and its still going to hurt like balls, so dont' expect to fight at 100% Ryder..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine fell off of Kraven as she was punched, falling back against the floor and holding her nose, which was now bleeding.

"Ow..."

She muttered, but the punch wasn't as bad as the wall-hurling. She wiped the blood off and did her best to get her nose into place...She glared at Kraven for a second, but his confusion entertained her, so she started smiling again.

"So basically: wartles."

She said, then looked up at him and kissed his nose.

"And I'm returning the favor from before~"

THEN she realized she made a mistake...NO. She braced herself for some serious domestic violence.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 9 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"
-------------------------------------

Ryder lay there on the ground, sweat still pouring down his face as he stared up at the ceiling, his throat rough and sore from the amount of shouting that he had just done. His legs still hurt a lot...but at least they were back in place. And every second that Ryder wasn't punching The Inquisitor in the face seemed like an eternity. His eyes shifted to Elliot, and he spoke in a quiet, tired voice,
"Th...Thanks Elliot...I...I'm not going to hold back anymore...I'm going to bash the Inquisitor's head in...count on it..."
He wanted to get out there and fight--now. Even though he knew that he couldn't stand just yet...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven still was quite confused about the wartles "Uh..." yeah, he was going to just blank out soon enough from the confusion. And then she kissed him on the nose, Kraven's eyes suddenly widened. As if surprised, perhaps he was touched by Catherine's sweet gesture? Kraven suddenly bit Catherine on the nose, not lightly, he was seriously biting her on the nose, so nope. After the biting the man let out a confused sigh "ENGLISH!? DO YOU SPEAK IT!?"

Elliot didn't really have much to say to Ryder, he was a comrade, not a friend, at least in his eyes. When the man said he was gonna bash his enemy's head in, Elliot was counting on it, Elliot didn't do this to help Ryder, but to help Jo, after all. Elliot started to count the seconds as they passed, waiting for when he could say it was safe for them to move out.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down