Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Entrance

+4
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"They're real, dipshit!" Bunny gritted her teeth in anger--how DARE he! She fired off a slew of more shots at him--and heard clicking afterwards. Out of ammo. Great. She looked around a bit, getting her bearings and making sure that she wasn't too close to the edge of the roof. She really needed to figure out what to do here...

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 Untitled-3
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 JaydenandKayden6_zps9ab4e391

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
"Oh...hey. Didn't see ya there. Huh? What're we doin'? Oh, nothin'...nothin' that ya need to know about, anyway. Ehehe..."

The twins landed in a heap after Elliot's throw, and took a moment to get themselves up off the ground. They did NOT want to deal with that guy anymore, and instead decided to stay near the gate. As long as Elliot was walking away, they were going to leave him alone for now. But if he came back towards the gates, they were going to attack again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme - Abikyoukan no Kurutta Butai
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 62bcc9e5-3307-4393-afa7-69c2fe4845d4_zpsd7c98e2f

Catherine could see that Kraven was upset about the Ryder thing, but she...had no idea what to say. Whenever she tried to say something to comfort people, it tended to actually make things worse in the end, so she just shook her head sadly as the nun-man took them away from the conflict. Once they were safe, Cathy climbed off of Kraven and tried to get a look at the bullet wound. It was difficult with all that weaponry and robes, but she somehow managed to find the wound.

"Please don't suddenly jump up or start running around yet, Father, I just need to take this bullet out..."

She said, taking out a knife and starting to take the bullet out. She hoped he wouldn't freak out because she hadn't given him pain meds, she had nothing to calm him down if he did go crazy...or craziER.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 Kraven_zps86e8227c

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven just kept a permanent grimace on his face as Catherine spoke, and then began to take the bullet out with a knife "I'm okay... don't worry. This isn't the first time I've had a bullet taken out of me on the field..." he told her, he'd been a solider for years, he was no stranger to procedures like this. He just flinched for a moment as she took it out. Then after, he was just quiet, not even saying a word to Catherien after what he had said earlier.

Eliot managed to run into the building until he saw Ryder on the floor, he didn't look too well either "So I'm going to assume your fight didn't end too well huh? I'm surprised Kraven didn't kill you..." he told Ryder, being as blunt as ever. He knelt down to look at Ryder's knees, they looked messed up "Ryder... you can't keep doing this to yourself... you and Jo both need to get yourselves together... Vulture Team won't stay together forever unless you two get yourselves together again..." he muttered to Ryder as he searched for other wounds.

Mr Ghoul grinned when Bunny said they were real "Woho~! Super~!" he yelled as she unloaded everything on him, BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM, it was so loud! After she ran out Mr Ghoul seemed to drop his machine gun, it disappeared into the roof as he did so. He then began to clap to Bunny "You ain't Bugs Bunny but I must say you pack a punch! Well you're out of ammo now! So how about we end this!?" he asked loudly as the fog around them began to disappear. Slowly the roof was clear again, and there was Mr Ghoul, on the opposite side of the building, he had brass knuckles on. He seemed quite happy about them too "Hello~! I'm Punchy~!" he spoke with his fists as if they were sock puppets.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 62bcc9e5-3307-4393-afa7-69c2fe4845d4_zpsd7c98e2f

Catherine threw the removed bullet to the ground, being able to hear it fall on the ground because of the silence in the building. She opened her mouth a few times as she was stitching him up, about to say something, anything, but she closed it again. What could one say to a man who had seemingly lost what defined him: his nemesis. Especially since upsetting him could end with a rocket launcher to the face, she kept her mouth shut until she was done.

"All better, Father. Do you wanna...head back to the base? Or hang around here and blow up a few more people?"

She asked softly, keeping one hand on his arm and hoping that the idea of killing more people would cheer the nun-man up.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

When Ryder saw Elliot, he felt...almost ashamed. Elliot looked just fine. And here he was, with broken bones, in a heap on the ground. And then, Elliot started talking about pulling themselves together...
"Jo got the van...that's all that matters..." he said quietly, not even wanting to comment on what Elliot had actually said to him. He knew that Elliot was right--but he also knew that pulling himself together wasn't going to be an easy task. Everything had just begun to seem so futile and useless--and it was hard getting out of that rut of thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven was still quiet as Catherine finished, not a single word, not a yell, not even movement out of him. He still had a grimace, he looked almost sad in his eyes. And as Catherine asked if he wanted to blow up something or kill people, the man shook his head "No..." he muttered, and of course he wasn't going to even justify that 'going back to base' thing, that would only make things worse. The man suddenly just sat down on the ground, staring at the ground "I think I'll just stay here on the floor..." he muttered "And staring at it."

Elliot looked down at Ryder, annoyed at him "Jo got away with the van... but I have a feeling the fight isn't over... This isn't over Ryder." it rarely ever was actually, but now wasn't the time to act like this. If Ryder had pulled himself together, he could have beaten Kraven, and he could have gone on to help Jo and the others with the van. Conqueror Worm and The Inquisitor Faction Remnants were still around, this was not the time to give up your life.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:12 pm

BunnyMio

"Hi, Punchy," Bunny said sarcastically, fed up with Mr. Ghoul's madness by this point. She put her ammo-less gun away in their holsters, taking up a fighting stance and waiting to see what Mr. Ghoul would do next.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Over or not, I can't go help, Elliot..." His eyes flicked down to where his knees were, messed up and broken. He wasn't going anywhere on his own. Not for a while. He was pretty sure that he was going to be stuck in a wheelchair again. "You can go help...just send a few medics back for me or something..."

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine left her medical equipment where it was and sat down beside Kraven on the ground. She struggled for words once more, but this time came out with something.

"That fire you talked about? In Ryder's eyes and stuff? It's not gone forever, Kravey..."

She said softly, trying to comfort the nun-man. She wrapped her arms around him, or at least as far as she could reach around the huge man.

"It always comes back, Father, you know it does... You don't want him thinking he beat you now, do you?"

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 D5b17f5f-8169-4b66-8103-aa5048d019d8_zps9e776d90
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven was still quite depressed as Catherine wrapped her arms around him, he barely even noticed. Then when she spoke, the man just lowered his head even more "No... I'm afraid its over now... not unless something changes... I'm afraid he will be like this forever..." the man muttered. He couldn't help but realize that his time was almost up now, things would change soon, everything. Pushing those thoughts back, Kraven turned to look up at Catherine, still looking quite beat "Is that all?"

Elliot lightly stepped on Ryder's stomach "You're pretty depressing..." he muttered, obviously still annoyed at his attitude. The man let his foot off the man before kicking him lightly there "I'm not leaving you out here until help arrives... as much as I find you annoying..." he muttered to Ryder. He then turned around and spoke in his communicator "This is Elliot... yeah.... we have a wounded... okay..." he finished and then turned to Ryder. The man let out a sigh before he spoke "They'll be out in a matter of minutes... but they're coming from all the way in Carrionland, so it may take awhile..." he informed his comrade.

Mr Ghoul slowly walked towards Bunny, the brass knuckles looking quite menacing in the man's grasp "Every assassin has their own style, yah now? Martial Arts... knives... swords... me? I personally like using these! Punchy!" he showed them off. He was quite casual with them, seeming to have so many openings for attack as he walked towards her. Yet at the same time, he gave off this unpleasant aura that made it impossible to underestimate him like that, something about the man was just off. And once he got close enough, Mr Ghoul threw one powerful punch right towards Bunny's gut "And... WHACK! Slapstick at its finest! Hahahah!" he laughed after his attack.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 D5b17f5f-8169-4b66-8103-aa5048d019d8_zps9e776d90

Catherine frowned as Kraven spoke, still sounding depressed as hell.

"No that is not all! Kraven, you're not done here, WE'RE not done here, and RYDER is most definitely not done here!"

She looked at the nun-man defiantly, still hugging him

"It's survival of the fittest, and THIS is not fit, Father Death! As long as Ryder's alive, he's gonna have that fire in him...It just gets blown out sometimes, so you gotta give him time to re-light it! Metaphors, bitch!"

She said in a surprisingly calm voice, contrasting with her actual words. She squeezed him tighter.

"This is No Man's Land...nothing stays the same for too long, you'll get the changes you want soon enough."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:02 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shook his head to Catherine, obviously showing that he was completely done right now, and definitely not in the mood to talk about survival of the fittest or killing Ryder. He was quite done now, the man suddenly fell on his back against the floor, bringing Catherine with him. He stared up at the ceiling for awhile before letting out a sigh, the man looked to Catherine who had fallen too "So..." he said in a beat voice "What do you want to do?" he asked, staring at the ceiling. Catherine had no idea, yes, the changes he wanted would be coming soon. But those changes weren't going to help Conqueror Worm, or Vulture Team, yes, for the world to change, they both had to go.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:07 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder didn't even seem to react to the foot or the light kick. As if they didn't even register--which they probably didn't, with the pain from his knees pretty much numbing everything else out. He listened to Elliot speak, then replied with a simple,
" 'Kay..." He turned his head to look in the direction opposite from Elliot, not wanting to so much as look at the guy. He felt not only ashamed, but...also a bit envious. Elliot had progressed leaps and bounds with overcoming his problems over the past month, while Ryder himself had just been slowly spiraling down into a nose-dive.
After a moment, he shifted, forcing himself to sit up, but still not moving his legs. He stared down at his knees for a moment, then looked away. Looking at them just made it seem more painful. He was silent for a moment before speaking again.

"So...this means that the war is starting up again, huh...?"

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 am

BunnyMio

Using her years and years of practicing her skills, Bunny twisted her body out of the way of the punch, and then retaliating with a one-two punch combo of her own. There wasn't much else that she could do...she was still trying to figure out how to so much as touch the ghostly man.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:35 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Elliot knelt down next to Ryder, he didn't have much to do until the medics arrived for Ryder, but he was going to stay with the guy until then. He really didn't seem to be doing well, Ivy was gone, Wynn was gone, so was his family. Elliot could relate somewhat on relation to Ivy, Elliot had after all adopted his own family of sorts in No Man's Land. And then he asked if the war was on again, Elliot merely replied "Nah... I think it's always been going on... its just been quiet is all..." the quiet was always just a break before something horrible happened after all, just as what he had thought when he was talking for Chelsea.

Mr Ghoul was quite surprised with Bunny's nimble movements "Girl you move your body like that~!" he commented before he was punched twice, this time, he was actually hurt, stumbling back somewhat as it happened. The man stopped backing away then walked to Bunny once again, throwing one punch to her got then another towards her face. His own little combo "Your a tough girl too! But I'm pretty good myself! Hey! Hey! Hey! We can be all like MORTAAAAAL KOMBAAAAAT~! Dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun~!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:43 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Screw all of this fighting..." Ryder's voice was still quiet as he had spoke. "It just means that more people are going to..." He trailed off, shaking his head. Who would be next to go? It could be any of them...they had been dropping like flies...he just wanted all of this to end...

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 8 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot glared at Ryder, then punched him in the face as soon as the man sounded like he was finished "Listen to yourself Ryder! And remember what you're fighting for! This is more than a fight for land... this isn't a gang war! This isn't to take control of the city! Vulture Team fights for so much more! We... maybe be criminals, but that doesn't make us complete monsters. We fight for more than ourselves. When you first joined, you didn't seem to like our ideas regarded people staying in this city... its about time you understand! Look at the war Ryder... look at the people we've fought! Jade, Kraven, The Inquisitor! Imagine what would happen if any of those monsters were let loose on the world again, but with even more power! If any of them takes this city... they take so much more than the city... they possibly take this world's future! That is why Vulture Team is against escaping from this city... look at who's here Ryder! Look at the monsters that live here! Paladin isn't stopping them! We're the only ones that can! Listen to yourself, people died for what they believed in! Gangsta Pimp, Wynn, IVY... we'll miss them all..." Elliot admitted that he misjudged Wynn, and he felt greatly guilty for that "But they died to give us a chance to keep fighting against the monsters that want this city! That want to leave! That want to take advantage of the weakness of others! Do you understand me Ryder!?" he yelled to the man, just in time for The Inquisitor to announce his arrival, to which Elliot didn't have a single word. It was just another reason to fight.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder fell flat on his back when Elliot punched him, and he listened to him from that position, with a somewhat vacant expression on his face--but he was at the very least listening. He was about to say something at the end of Elliot's talking...but then he heard the message from The Inquisitor. His eyes widened as he lay there.
"He's...alive..." As he said those two words, his voice was nearly unintelligible, it was so quiet and disbelieving. He lay there for a moment, when suddenly, he moved. He tried to stand up--but of course collapsed, because of his knees, only succeeding in sending himself into a big wave of pain. But he tried again. And again. Supporting himself on the rubble around, he kept trying to stand up, with a strong aura of determination suddenly washing out from his body. "I'll kill him...I'll kill him...! I'll kill him, I'll kill him, I'll kill him, I'll kill him...!" He repeated this again and again like a mantra under his breath, saying it again and again as he kept trying to stand up, which was probably only damaging his legs more. But, he had made up his mind--the Inquisitor, the single man who was at fault for Ivy and Wynn's deaths--that man was going to die. And Ryder was going to make sure of it.

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:34 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot shoved Ryder down to the ground as he watched the man try to get up over and over again, he knew this would be the man's reaction. Elliot wanted to kill him too, he was a monster, he had gone too far. Elliot hated Jade, but no one had erupted his rage further than The Inquisitor. Elliot nearly tried to kill his friends that night after what The Inquisitor had done. But he couldn't let that phase him now, not when Ryder was like this. But he noticed something, the guy was still succeeded somewhat with the standing part, the pain is what brought him down. He wouldn't have been able to do that with broken legs, not at all, Elliot had an idea. He suddenly pinned Ryder to the ground then look at his legs "Ryder! Stay with me here! Do you really want to kill that man!?" he asked, examining the man's knees, believing them to be dislocated. Had Kraven done that all on purpose?

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Hell yeah I wanna kill him!" Ryder replied, the blaze of a need for vengeance having brought his voice back up to his old enthusiasm. "I wanna go out there right now and bash his fucking head in...!" He was confused as to what Elliot was doing, but he figured that the guy knew what he was doing, so he was going ahead with it.

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:47 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot began to feel Ryder's knees "I don't think anything is broken Ryder... probably just dislocated... now..." he began to grab Ryder's first knee, it was quite painful. Elliot looked tight to Ryder "This is going to take awhile... and its going to hurt... a lot... probably some of the worst pain you'll ever feel in your life..." he told Ryder, warning him about what was going to come. Elliot let out a loud sigh to relax himself "But I think I can get you reasonably fit for a fight... I know you want to avenge your friends...!" he told Ryder quietly.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder listened to Elliot, then took a moment to fish around on the ground for a few small rocks that he could just try to squeeze to a pulp to distract himself somehow from the coming pain. Once he had a rock in each hand, he looked to Elliot, a bright fire of determination blazing in his eyes.
"Do it."

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:16 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

This was really REALLY going to hurt "I saw this in advance... I'm sorry for the pain you're about to feel!" he said as he started to work on getting that dislocated knee back where it belonged. Of course Elliot wasn't a doctor, a nurse, a medic, nor did he have any medical degree. So this would be a long, painful process. Ryder would suffer through immense pain until, it actually worked. Elliot got the knee back where it was. Elliot looked up to Ryder "I did it..." he told Ryder with a smile, and then, he moved his hands to the next knee "Okay next one!" and the pain was far from over...

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:43 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Goal number one: Don't deafen Elliot with shouts of pain. That one was difficult. Because just--well, it HURT. A LOT. And even if he was yelling bloody murder at the amount of pain he was feeling, he was taking it like a real trooper! He was squeezing the rocks in his hands so hard that his knuckles were going white, and small dribbles of blood were dripping from his palms. Once the first knee was finally back in place, he took a chance to just breathe, sweat pouring down his face. He blinked the sweat from his eyes, and gave Elliot a quick nod as a signal to start on the second knee.

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next