Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"You're so nice." Chef said, looking at the corpse. "I was running low." he put the corpse aside and continued to work on the foundations of the building. Soon, all the rubble was cleared out, and the building stablized. "Done...now...sprucing." he started on the floor.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 0590cebf-f3ab-428b-a4de-f432568ef865_zps5e8eba67

"FREE CORPSES!"

Catherine cried, as Kraven threw the dead bodies at random people in the Worm Palace. When they went into his room, Catherine grinned as if she had the best idea ever. She closed the door to Kraven's room, and from the outside they would be able to hear the creaking of Kraven's bed.

"Yay this is so much fun, Father~!"

She cried, giggling, then

"Where did you learn how to do THAT~?"

The creaking continued.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 0590cebf-f3ab-428b-a4de-f432568ef865_zps5e8eba67

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The creaking continued, getting stronger and more pronounced until even those downstairs were hearing them "No, you're quite good too Moqsuito! Huh... wow.... WOW! And they call me crazy!" he spoke in a rather emotional tone, one could hear the man breathing loudly. The creaking started to get fast and faster, until the creaking was given a grand finale by the sound of wood breaking. A loud noise echoed through the building "WOAH! We broke the bed! That was amazing!" the man yelled "You really know how to be a pleasure Mosquito~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor walked into Gari's room, closing the door behind him and looked around. Once he was sure no one could hear him he slid down to the floor and let everything out that he had been keeping inside him, every ounce of rage and despair over his friends death.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

While Mocha was looking for Dorthy she heard Kraven and Catherine come in. The ever present insane duo. She sighed and went upstairs, seeing if Dorthy was around there. That girl picked a VERY good time to make Mocha freak out. Then she heard Kraven and Catherine go into his, that's Kravens, room. Not many knew about it, but she and Jade did. It was for just an in case scenario. She then wondered if she saw Dorthy and was about to knock on the door, but heard creaking... And more noises... And then the bed breaking... "You know... They're most likely fucking with me rather then each other, and I'm going to come back later..." Mocha said as she started to walk away.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine squeaked as the bed broke, but proceeded to giggle some more.

"Well, I do have the best partner~!"

She said, then thought for a second.

"Oh let's try this! Against the wall~!"

She cried, and the thudding on the wall started, getting faster each second.

"Come on now, Father, faster~! Show me what you know! Don't make have to get my whip out~!"

Then the crack of a whip could be heard.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Sex was a foreign concept to Chef. Since he didn't have a dick or anything of the sort, he was kind of clueless. He just figured Kraven and Catherine were killing each other...which of course could be happening. He also heard Ripper screaming over Gari, which was also very well a thing. He shook his head, and silently continued to work on the floor, until there was a full floor again.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Father Death
Kraven

The thudding against the wall was even more prominent than from the bed "Hahahaha! Oh you get me so pumped Mosquito!" the man yelled, the thudding became faster and faster. Then it stopped for a moment "Hey... I think Mocha is outside... hold on... we have more toys we can use, it'll be fun~" the man spoke. Suddenly foot steps were heard "Hey Mocha wanna join? We're having quite a lot of fun! You won't understand the TRUE Survival of the Fittest until you've experienced this!" he yelled, the thudding seemed to be moving along the walls, closer and closer to Mocha. Then, suddenly, Kraven opened the door rather loudly "HIIIIIII!" he yelled a greeting, then grabbed Mocha by the arm and pulled her in, locking the door. The man being fully clothed, as was Catherine. In Kraven's hands was a ball, and behind him the broken bed "Sorry you're too late with helping us jump on the bed... we kinda ended up breaking it." he said, throwing the ball against the wall behind him, creating a similar thud from earlier.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 23 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

"Oh um! No I'm not!" Mocha said, it worked with some crazy people. To shout that they weren't there. "J-Join!? OH! I couldn't possibly do such a thing! You go on and-" Mocha said before Kraven opened the door. 'Don't look, don't look, don't look!' she thought before she was dragged into the room. She covered her eyes for a moment before removing them... They were clothed... So they WERE fucking with her mind. Very funny... Mocha got up from the ground, and patted her dress down. "That's a nice look on you Catherine." Mocha commented, she had never seen the woman out of her nursing uniform before. "So... You guys were pretty much... Oooooooooh... I see... Yeah..." Mocha said when Kraven explained how the bed broke. "So you guys are just throwing balls now? Huh... Whatever sure... I'll do that." Mocha said, she needed a break from this kind of stuff anyway and she bored. She caught the ball and threw it against the wall again.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:23 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Once Victor calmed down he straightened himself out and stood up,"Well...that's better."He said, now noticing all that was going on in the next room,"Really?"He asked himself as he limped out and banged on the door,"Oi! If you're gonna do that at least use duct tape on each others mouths!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:36 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine clapped as Kraven suggested Mocha join them, that was a great idea!

"Oh yes, come on Mocha, dear~!"

She said in a sing-songy voice, then nodded energetically as Kraven spoke once more and dragged Mocha inside. She then heard the other nurse's compliment and smiled.

"Thank you, Mocha ~! I thought it was about time for a costume change, at least for my resting time."

She said, then cracked her whip and grinned even more.

"So let's get some new toys out to play with Mocha ~!"

She just closed the door as Ripper complained, she didn't want him ruining.their fun.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha eyed the whip cautiously. Maybe doing this with them wasn't such a good idea. Her got was telling her this and she stepped back from the whip. "Does it involve the whip?" Mocha asked a little nervously. She didn't want to get smacked by that thing. She didn't like it when Jade did it, and she wasn't going to like it now.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven grinned when Catherine mentioned the toys "Jade told me you were into that Mocha...! Well... different toys... these are more water guns and little figures while you like... yeah lets just leave it at that." Kraven said smiling at the nurse. It wasn't known if Jade actually said that to her or was just fucking with her like always, it could be a mix of both. Kraven turned back to Catherine, picking her up and letting her ride on his back "Alright Catherine! Let's get to the whipping of the Mochas! Why!? Because we're just that bored! BWAHAHAHAHAH!" it was unknown if Kraven was just fucking with her again, or genuinely acting evil towards Mocha, most likely the latter.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine smiled at Mocha and held up the whip once more

"I thought you LIKED the whips, Mocha!"

She said, then giggled as Kraven picked her up again.

"Let the whipping of the Mochas begin~!"

She grinned at Mocha again and reassured her

"Don't worry, I'm gentler than Father Death~!"

Which probably sounded kinky from the outside...She then whipped in Mocha's direction, a flash of sparkly pinkness.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha looked over at Kraven, and narrowed her eyes. "Are you fucking with me, or are you serious?" Mocha said in a monotone voice while giving Kraven a good old Mocha stare. "What!?" Mocha shouted at Catherine before they suggested to whip her. "No!" Mocha said and braced herself for the first hit. A huge crack sounded, and a mark appeared on Mocha's arms. She hissed and rubbed her arms before she glared up at Catherine. At least she could run away from them, and wasn't bound. "Wait till I get my hands on that whip Catherine!" Mocha shouted as she ran at the woman grab it from her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Victor heard the whip and felt a little insulted,"You idiots can;t even use a whip correctly."He said to himself and limped away.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine looked pleasantly surprised as the whip actually hit Mocha, she had never expected to actually hit something with it, especially not actually leave a mark.

"Survival of the fittest~?"

She then stepped out of the way as Mocha ran at her, seeing that the girl was in such a rage that she wouldn't be able to change directions that quickly.

"She's a feisty one, Father~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef felt a very serene feeling in the building. THat meant something was very very wrong. He lumbered around the building, looking around, not sure if he was gonna find it. Something was certainly wrong.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha pretty much tackled both Catherine and Kraven, trying to grab the whip. "I'll show you feisty! Give me that!" she said as she snatched the whip and went to smack Catherine on the leg with it. While being with Jade you learn a few things about whips. And you get quite good at it too. Then Mocha realized something. "Hey... How long has Jade been gone?" Mocha asked as she threw the whip to the bed. She also needed to find Chef. To help her find Dorthy.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef was overlooking the city, sitting on a chair. He was quiet, and he seemed to be doing something. Upon closer inspection, he was petting something. A cat. No...a kitten. A stray kitten had wandered into Worm Palace...and Chef had this little creature on his lap, and was happily and quietly petting him. Of course, he was gentle, it was still a kitten.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha went over to Chef, "Chef I need... Is that a kitten?" Mocha asked as she leaned down to look at the small thing. Here in NML you tend to forget... You forget that there are babies out there since you tend to accept the way things are. But the moment you see a baby again... To Mocha at least she just wanted to hold it, and care for it, and protect it... Mocha just felt this feeling inside of her swell up, a sadness that... Most things in NML, especially little things, never survived in NMLs which is why she considered Dorthy a miracle. She was one of those small things that is surviving NML, and Mocha was going to keep it that way.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:23 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor decided to try walking around to get some feeling back in his leg. As he walked around he happened across Mocha, Chef, and...a kitten? What was a kitten doing in No Mans Land? "Haven't seen a kitten in a long time."He said with a smile and looked at Mocha,"Something up?"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:35 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef nodded.
"Kitten needed food...I saved it..." he said, standing up holding the small animal in his massive arms. "Thanks are quiet. I was reflecting..." he said, and looked at Mocha. "What is the matter?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:38 am

Mocha Deren

"It's Dorthy... I can't find her anywhere..." Mocha said her voice cracking. She didn't realize how close she was to tears. She wanted to find Dorthy, but NML was so big and she didn't know where Dorthy would run off to. She was stressed, and scared for the little girl's safety.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Then why the hell are we still standing here?"He asked,"We shou;d get looking for her.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next