Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:59 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine walked back into the Palace, seeing the disastrous state it was in and taking a step back to take it all in. She then shrugged and walked to Jade's office, figuring she should speak with him first to find out what happened.

"Jaaade, I'm baaack~!"

She chirped, then saw Kraven beside Jade and smiled.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything~! But I got bored at Heaven Again...and curious...What happened here?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Kraven4_zps4093559a

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven grinned at Jade "Oh if only they could just pop up and attack you, my day would be so much more fun!" he replied to Jade, he didn't seem to care about the dissection at all, he didn't even know why Jade was doing it. Kraven just assumed it was because he liked tearing bodies apart, that was always a good idea. Then Catherine walked in "Perhaps she knows where Chef is..." Kraven told Jade. He smiled at Catherine, then took out another cigarette and lit it "Hello Mosquito, bored already? Yeah these people tend to do that sometimes..." the man said backhandedly referencing Conqueror Worm in general.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

"Catherine! Good of you to show up! Where are the others?" Jade asked the moment she came in and asked what was going on. He paused for a moment, and crossed his arms. "Hammibal happened. I got rid of him, so we won't have to worry about him for a long time." Jade said as he looked around, trying to see if anyone else was with Catherine, but there was none.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine waved at Kraven then smiled at Jade and answered his question.

"Well, Mocha and the ones that came along with her are at Heaven Again, Chef showed up there too. They must be having dinner or something now."

She informed them, then frowned as Kraven said exactly what she was thinking.

"Unfortunately, it's true...At least I have you and Jade to keep me entertained~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven interjected into Jade's sentence to speak "Hannibal is dead." he spoke rather aggressively, taking the head of the other Hannibal and tossing it to Catherine "Here... souvenir!" he said with a smile. He looked to Jade, giving him a look, they couldn't tell anyone about Cao, not even Catherine, the only one he would accept Jade telling the truth too was Mocha, she had the brains to keep it in her without yelling it a second later. Kraven began to pace around the room, full of energy once again "This is already boring me..." he turned to Jade for a moment "I think I'll take a walk!" he replied as he walked past Catherine "Take care of four-eyes for me Mosquito!" he said as he began to walk by her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

"Their EATING?" Jade said his eye twitching for a moment. He held his head, rubbing the incoming headache. "So Chef didn't tell you to come right away did he?" Jade asked in a very polite voice, but in truth the man was livid. He knew there was some risk sending Chef, but he didn't think that man would get distracted THAT much. 'Shows what you know' Jade mused to himself, and saw that Kraven was going to go out for a walk. "Four eyes?" he asked, but let it slid. He didn't have time to argue like a child with a man who couldn't hold a conversation for 5 minutes.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine knit her eyebrows, but then shook her head at Jade's question.

"I don't remember him telling us to come back, no. Then again, I DID get hit on the head...but nobody was coming back. I just got bored so I came anyway."

She explained, then frowned as Kraven was about to leave, putting a hand on his arm, hoping he wouldn't go and leave her with Jade in these ruins...there was nothing to do if the Palace was destroyed!

"Don't leave, Father~! I've been bored for too long now...Let's do something fun~?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven gave a frowny face to Catherine "I would love to, but unfortunately we can't leave Jade here it's a safety hazard! Soooo... that means you stay with Jade, because I'm bored, need to shoot something, or at least cause misery in someone's heart." he explained to her, trying to move around Catherine's arm, unfortunately he was a large man and her arm was in front of the door. He let out a light growl before sighing "I need another cigarette... this is going to be a long day... I suppose we need to stay behind for Jade..." Kraven seemed to be acting as if Jade wasn't in the room.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef returned to the palace, and went to Jade.
"They back...all unharmed." he said. He stood against the wall, and sort of just...waited.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Jade Fentom

"Oh what? I'm suddenly a damsel in need for a blue knight and his pink companion?" Jade said as he adjusted his glasses again since they were kind of sliding off his face. "Catherine uyou can help me extract organ from the Henchmen of Hammibal. We can trade them. I think the demand is kidneys right now..." Jade said as he turned around to continue his dissection. "Oh good... Are they coming soon?" Jade asked Chef when he arrived.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine pouted as Kraven seemed to insist on leaving, but when he finally agreed to stay, she smiled and turned back to Jade, listening to what he wanted her to do. Oh no...work...Well, it was better than being bored.

"I'm on it~!"

She proceeded to get the surgical equipment and started dissecting one of the henchmen.

"Father~? You can shoot the head off of this guy once I'm done, if you want..."

She said, more for herself than for Kraven, since she liked seeing him, or anyone really, shoot stuff.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shrugged as Jade and Catherine got to work on the body "Bah... a body is useless to me once it's soul has departed from it... and no, I've shot enough heads off today." she responded to Catherine, obviously upset over having to stay. Then Chef walked in, dear lord Kraven never thought he'd be this happy to see that guy "Great you're back!" the man yelled as he walked past them all out the room. Jade had protection now, Kraven was going to take a walk, a very long enthusiastic walk.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor walked back in and looked around,"Dammit...all this for nothing..."He said as he walekd upstairs and found Jade,"How bad were we hit?"He asked as he sat on what was left of his couch.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Rourke7_zps99165e5f

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

By the time that he had finally managed to drive everyone back to the Worm building, Rourke was as pale as a sheet, and still sweating. He had even taken his hat off and placed it on his lap, and rolled up the sleeves of his jacket--but nothing was helping. He felt unbearably warm--but also freezing cold at the same time. It was a strange feeling. He carefully parked the ice cream truck, then looked up at the poor, battered Worm building. At least they didn't have to worry about Hannibal anymore, since Chef had told them that Jade had killed the man...
He opened the door to the driver's seat, but as he stepped out, suddenly a great dizziness overcome him, and he stumbled, holding his head with a hand as his stomach did flips in his abdomen. Was this really all from stress? It couldn't be...could it? He leaned against the truck, still with a hand against his forehead.
'Shape up, dammit!' he thought, not wanting to have to show his weakness to anyone. He straightened up, trying to keep his dizziness in check while he waited for the others to get out of the truck. He saw Ripper head on inside, but he decided to wait for Mocha and Dorthy.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Jade Fentom

"How bad? Damage wise? Pretty bad... Threat wise? Terminated... Hannibal is no more. All we have to do is fix this place up." Jade said as he took out a kidney, and began taking other organ's out. "Bag this Catherine, and put it in ice." Jade said as he handed Catherine a kidney. It was then that Mocha arrived, and she saw Rourke. "Hey! Crosswell!" Mocha called as she came up to the former soldier. She wondered if Kraven was here so she had Dorthy hide in the back since she didn't want her and Kraven meeting... Ever... "Are you alright?" Mocha asked as she went closer to Crosswell. What Mocha didn't know was that Dorthy snuck out and was no wandering the streets with a blanket over her head, trying to find her way back to Heaven Again because she left her doll there.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Rourke7_zps99165e5f

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

He looked to Mocha, and gave her a weak smile.
"I-I'm fine...just fine...no need to worry." His shaking limbs were betraying his already faltering composure as he continued to feel worse and worse. He couldn't show his face inside the base like this...it was far too shameful...to be reduced to fever just because of stress...and he knew that as soon as Mocha found out, she would want to treat him, and it would just burden her even more than she already was...
"I-I think I just need a walk...that's all...And by the way..." he pointed down the street, to where Dorthy was wandering down the road, "...you might want to stop her. We don't want anything bad happening to her." Once Mocha was alerted of Dorthy, he turned, and began walking. "I'll feel better after a walk...don't worry about it..." He gave her another meek smile and a slight wave, then continued walking--he wasn't about to let anyone, especially his leader, see him like this.

*Exit*

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine did as Jade asked, then repeated the same process for many of the other henchmen before she groaned, now bored again.

"Jade...? Can I just take a break and go kill some stuff please?"

She whined, eyeing the body she had just dissected, then looking at the door.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Jade Fentom

"Oh alright... I have enough organs to last me a while. Go and have fun." Jade said as he held his head, and took off his glasses. He wanted to sleep, but he needed to fix this place right up. "Chef... We're going to start rebuilding this place soon, to make it stable again." Jade said as he saw more and more Worm members come back. He was glad that they saved their own skins, but honestly why weren't they prepared for this? He saw that they were already rebuilding since they knew the drill. Mocha watched how Crosswell went off on his own. She was VERY worried about him, and planned on following him later. Mocha scanned inside the building and decided to take the car around, but when she went inside she didn't find Dorthy inside. "Dorthy?" she called, looking all over the truck, before getting out and running up the stairs. "Jade!" She called and Jade greeted her with a smile. "Mocha! Your safe! But still injured my dear, so please sit down, and-"

"Jade... May I speak to you in private?" Mocha asked and Jade frowned. "Um... Mocha wants to speak with, so if you would all be so kind and leave my office while we discuss some things." Jade said, wondering what the panic was about.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven was still in the hallways, looking rather bored, mostly because he didn't have Catherine around to do stupid stuff with. The man was just there in the hallways, looking very very annoyed. Why annoyed? Because it would be a very boring walk if he didn't have someone else with him, perhaps he'd just get a Deathworshipper to go with him. They were often very stupid, but at least they were company. The man just let out a sigh and drew a handgun from his robe, inspecting it "Soon..." a feeling took over the nun'a body, a feeling he often felt before battle, Kraven suddenly smiled "Oh... this is most interesting... what is this? Killing intent? Heheheh... magnificent... I'll see you soon enough, my new prey..." the man spoke to himself, much to the fear of the footmen around him. Kraven talking to himself wasn't exactly a good thing, it was a pretty horrible sign actually. Kraven began to lose himself in the thoughts of killing a new field of enemies.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine gave Jade a quick hug before skipping out of his office, only to see Kraven in the hallway. She grinned and kissed his scarred cheek, then took his arm and started leading him towards the door.

"Let's go do fun stuff, Father~!!"

She said, picking up her large needle on the way out the door and hoping Kraven would be up for some senseless murder or other stupid shit to do together!

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef nodded and started to go rebuild stuff. He started to lift heavy things out of the way, rebuilding the supports and clearing the lobby. He was just doing his thing.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:51 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

He sighed and pushed his hair back,"Damn...any reason Hannibal went awol?"He asked as he rubbed his leg, trying to get some feeling back,"Heh...hey I got some feeling back...so I guess that's good."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade went to speak with Mocha quietly. "What is it?"

"She's missing..."

"... Who is missing..."

"Dorthy... She's missing." Mocha said and Jade stared at Mocha for a bit. He tapped his fingers on the desk. "Well... What are you waiting for... Find her." Jade wispered back with malice and Mocha ran off to find the pale girl. Jade looked over at Ripper as Chef began rebuilding with the other people. So far so good. They were fixing up the place really nice. Most of the destroyed stuff was taken out now. "You suppose. It is a good sign. That means you'll be able to walk normally soon... As for Hannibal... He went awol because he didn't feel like his genius was being admired. Something stupid like that." Jade said, and crossed his legs and then he went to get the cooler with the organs inside. "Chef! I'm going to look for customers! Ripper you help CHef with the rebuilding. Mocha is around, but she's looking for something." Jade said as he went off to to the Black Market.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Got it."He said as he hopped up and started helping Chef out,"Damn...they could have spared my couch."He said with a sigh as he pushed some rubble away from a doorway...the door to Gari's old room,"Dammit...hold it together you idiot."He said pushing his hair back.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 22 0590cebf-f3ab-428b-a4de-f432568ef865_zps5e8eba67

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven suddenly burst into the Worm Palace, Catherine on one shoulder and a couple of corpses on the other "HEY KIDS WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY!?" the man announced as he threw the corpses around everywhere he went. Kraven then promptly go bored of harassing everyone by throwing corpses at him and went to his room in the Palace. most didn't even know Kraven had a room, since he spent most of his time in the church, but he had supplied by Jade in the case he wanted to be there, which was almost never. Kraven walked into his room, Catherine still over his shoulder "Well I threw dead bodies at everyone, that was fun. Now what?" he asked with a bored expression on his face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum