Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 0590cebf-f3ab-428b-a4de-f432568ef865_zps5e8eba67

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven sighed, Mocha wasn't being fun. What a killjoy. The man looked to Catherine and grabbed her by her waist, placing her on his shoulder like last time "Jade has been gone for too long Catherine... what do you think...?" the man asked, a dead serious look in his eyes. He had told Jade to stay with at least one other officer, but the man just didn't listen, as always. The man shook his head "There had been a man watching our fight with Hannibal the whole time... I warned Jade about him, but he never took me seriously... Catherine... what do you think?" he asked, still keeping the woman on his shoulder.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:51 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 0590cebf-f3ab-428b-a4de-f432568ef865_zps5e8eba67

Catherine laughed as Mocha tackled them then took her whip, looking surprised as the other nurse whipped her back, but she was having fun so she was fine with it. But then the nurse left and Cathy was bored once more, until Kraven picked her up again and she smiled.

"Yeah...Let's go look for him! That'll be fun~!"

She said, starting to worry about Jade, and also figuring that at least THAT would be entertaining! She used her whip to pick her syringe up, emptying the blood of her victims into a few test tubes that she threw on the remains of the bed, to be taken care of later, and pointed at the door.

"Onward!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef put the kitten in his hat, and nodded.
"Let's go." he said.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:59 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven nodded to Catherine as she said onward, he did just that. The man kicked down the door rather than opening it, because he just didn't feel like using his hands to open it. So then the man ran through the Palace, while talking to Catherine "I believe he went to the Black Market... the man loves to go there... probably bought a few chemicals and kinky torture devices..." the man muttered. He kept on running, kicking on man aside who got in his way. Then he finally made it to the first floor before leaving through the front door "So let's check there first!" he said as he ran off with Catherine.
(EXIT)

"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:23 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

"Because it's difficult okay!? I don't know about you, but I haven't fully healed on getting beaten with a bat almost to death!" Mocha shouted at Ripper feeling like he was judging her and then composed herself. "Yes... Yes let's go!" Mocha said as she went to look for Dorthy with the others. She needed help, and she was glad that these two blonds were willing to do so. So then the Blonds went off to search for their Lost Doll.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:26 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Mocha..."He said as he looked at her,"I didn't mean anything by it...I know it's hard for you."He said putting a hand on her shoulder,"Come on...let's find Dorothy."He said with a reassuring smile.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef took the kitten from his tourte, and handed it to Mocha.
"Comfort." he said. "The name is comfort...cuddle with kitty." he said, and started to move with them to search for Lamb. Despite being a huge hulking mass of muscle...Chef had a heart...sometimes...

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:52 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

"If... If I can't do this... I'm... Going to be beaten again... I don't... I don't..." Mocha started to say, revealing her realtionship with Jade somewhat as she cuddled with the cat. Yes... Jade hot Mocha it was common knowledge if you paid attention enough, but it didn't usually happen. Compared to other nurses Mocha was treated pretty well. However punishment was punishment... "Yes... Let's go..."

*Exit*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:58 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper frowned a little and left with her and Chef.
*EXIT*
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef was silent, and left with them. He wasn't one to judge.
(exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Screenshot2013-07-19at85009PM
Mocha Deren

When the finally arrived at the Worm Palace multiple medics came out and helped Mocha get Kraven out. They rushed him to the medical room and since Jade wasn't here Mocha put on his Doctor Coat, his gloves, and went to work on Kraven. For Dorothy she ran out and went into the building with Chef. She decided to hang out with him for a while.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 65195714-8014-435e-b864-fffa47ff0377_zps49a77b57

Catherine drove everyone back to the Conqueror Worm base, going insanely fast and crashing into various other criminals walking the streets on the way.

"Ok, everyone that's hurt, to the infirmary!"

She yelled to the back, leaving the truck and heading up into the infirmary herself so she could help the injured people.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef put Dorothy on her shoulder, and approached the group.
"Is girl dead?" he asked. What we do?" Looking at Kraven, things weren't going to be good. Not at all. They needed to save Jade...but...she escaped...somehow...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 65195714-8014-435e-b864-fffa47ff0377_zps49a77b57

Catherine shook her head at Chef.

"She left before the building collapsed and Father Death was busy losing an arm so he didn't manage to kill her..."

She said, seeming disappointed in herself for not having killed Vivian. She called in the rest of the medics and ordered them to look after the injured men, then looked back at the ones that remained.

"We need to find her, or find Jade, and make sure he doesn't get blown up! Who has a plan?"

She asked, looking for ANYONE who might have something helpful to say or do.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 Screenshot2013-07-19at85009PM
Mocha Deren

Mocha wiped her forehead, done with Kraven, and this time... The man was strapped to the bed. She didn't want him leaving until she found a replacement for his arm. She sighed, and looked back at Catherine. "My God... Catherine how many people do we have back? I know that Ripper is okay along with Chef... The only person that we have completely out is Kraven... And we NEED to find Vivian before Vulture. Jade's life is at stake. I'm thinking about sending Ripper and Chef to find her..." Mocha said her jacket covered in blood as she adjusted the blood bag that Kraven was getting. The man was wired up, and wasn't going to be leaving any time soon.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"They will have no chance with Barbra." he said, and held his knife in the air. "I will need what men we can spare."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine took her whip, not whipping Mocha, but looking as if she was threatening to do so.

"We need you there too! And I'm going! No way are Chef and Ripper gonna beat all of Vulture Team AND this weird Haven team Vivian's built herself if they go alone!"

She said, then looked at Kraven and seemed sad for a second

"Look, just leave Father Death to the other medics, they can stop the blood and make sure he's alright until we come back, but we NEED to have you and your mad ice cream trucks skills to fight these people!"

For once Catherine seemed to be the voice of reason here. She looked at the ones that remained.

"Anyone that can still stand is coming with me, okay? Let's go save Jade!"

She said, heading back towards the truck, but not before taking a few of Kraven's guns so she could be more effective. She waited by the truck, looking at the blimp, waiting for a lead on where Vivian had headed. Then the announcement came and Catherine jumped into the van, opening the doors for everyone. Once they were all in, she drove off, headed towards the sewers.

*exit*

Last edited by Not Manchee on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Mocha Deren

"Oh don't I know it... But I can't..." Mocha then smiled at Catherine when she commented on her driving skills, but that was also pure luck that Elliot didn't blow them up at the same time as well. She paused as she looked down at Kraven, and the other medics. "Can I truly trust you guys to take care of him?" Mocha asked, since she had become quite paranoid with the people she worked with. She didn't know who was going to betray her next or if they were even up to the task of protecting anything! They all nodded their heads as Mocha looked back at Catherine and sighed. "Your right... Jade needs all of us." Mocha said and gave the doctors a schedule to take care of Kraven on and went to the truck. Dorothy was having her meal, and was hidden in a room upstairs.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 24 43b884b2827c7c94a1eb300a61b6e9cad2d6b42c

Akuryo
Blimp Television Time!

A very small, but funny image of Akuryo appeared on the Blimp's image screen. He was laughing like crazy, but chibi, which seemed pretty damn odd for a picture to appear on the screen. That was until a voice was soon heard through it, as it echoed throughout the city with a roaring image side by side. It was an image of Vivian and her little buddies as the voice soon said, "Everyone, the game is now to kill Vivian Orderly, who is now in the sewers. The first faction to kill her gets their leader back. The one who fails, has their leader killed, and it will be shown via the Blimp." His voice soon ended, the image of Vivian underneath the light of a sewer stayed on there, it was live footage too.

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

[/center]
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef nodded.
"We all need to go. For Jade's sake." he said. "Let us go." he headed out with Catherine. He looked at the blimp, and grimanced. The sewers were groooooooss! But if he had to, he would.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper saw the blimp as he walked back in and clenched his fists,"Oh fuck no...we need to keep Orderly alive people...her team could help us out a lot..."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha paused for a moment and looked back at Ripper, a very dangerous looking glare on her face. "I'm sorry... What did you say?" Mocha asked and there was silence. "I think I misheard you. Cause i thought you said that Orderly's people should be alive... Cause that's stupid. That's REALLY stupid." Mocha said her fists clenched, her eyes narrowed. "So tell me Ripper... What did you say?" Mocha said as she motioned for the others to get into the car.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Make them think we killed her Mocha...there's something I got a while back, was saving it for when I needed it. It can slow the heart rate to a crawl...it'll appear as if their dead...we get Vivians team, and we get Jade back."He said walking over to her.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef became enraged and slashed at Ripper.
"No! We need to kill Orderly! Inquisitor even said if we helped he would kill Jade. Jade's life is more important then some useless hunk of meat! Understand this, or I will slice you into ground beef!" he yelled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha stared at Ripper for a moment, and then a moment longer as if something cracked in her brain. "That's an amazing idea Ripper! Yes... Yes we should get people that we hardly know, people who now know that we want to kill their leader, a leader who is VERY scared, and make them work for us! They will certainly NOT betray us, and actions like these will certainly NOT backfire in ANY way. Yes I think that the mad man who has our Leader won't see that coming! Ripper..." Mocha voice suddenly went low as she shot at Rippers crotch, and feet with 5 tranq darts along with Chef's slash. "IF I can even call you RIPPER! Who the HELL are you?! Since when do you care about killing others!? Aren't you a Serial Killer?" Mocha shouted her eyes wild, she was beyond pissed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next