Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funland // Funland

+6
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Funland // Funland - Page 3 Empty Re: Funland // Funland

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:04 am

Funland // Funland - Page 3 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda... Followed them!

*exitsess*

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:04 am

Funland // Funland - Page 3 BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny went to funland...cause it was a far walk and she needed to calm herself. She needed to just think, by herself alone.
"I'm double crossing worm...only to double cross Vulture...No that doesn't sound right...I'm using both of them to get what I need to get out...I guess...this place is messing with my head." she sighed, and leaned back.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Funland // Funland - Page 3 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 am

Funland // Funland - Page 3 Qfms

Mysterious Robed Man
Vero Geeste - 'Indalecio'

Vero was sitting on a broken down platform, he heard Bunny, he started to smile with an insane grin, the grin you would find piercing the brain, he got to the catwalks, walking slowly on the metal grating, letting his footsteps echo across the landing, hoping to give the eerie feeling. "The gift of life, what must be possible to make things normal in this world... If that was true they wouldn't of created me..." he laughs.
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

http://solarii.org/ashgames/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:44 am

BunnyMio

Bunny's ears heard something, and she stood up, her guns out.
"Show yourself!" she yelled, ready for anything at this point. She grit her teeth a bit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:53 am

Mysterious Robed Man

Vero appeared from the catwalks, book in hand and a rose in the other. "...It's rather sweet, don't you think?... Pitiful humans populate this world, only to survive... The Selfish Gene Theory..." he looks at Bunny. "Ah.. where have I seen this picture before?... Or.. is it De-Ja Vu?" he laughs more.
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:01 am

BunnyMio

"I said god damn show yourself!" she yelled. "Wait...that voice...no...it can't be..." Bunny's eyes went wide, and then she was angry. Like...really fucking angry. Bunny had her guns out and pointed at the source. "Come on..." she thought. "I FUCKING DARE YOU!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:06 am

Mysterious Robed Man

Vero smirked evilly and goes closer to the light, showing his features, he was looking at the wall, then looks at Bunny. "Hello there, it's been awhile, my love... I'm glad to see you in a place like this... My, you've aged well, you look as... beautiful as ever..." he said with the biggest of grins, blood was trailing from his cheek and onto his robe.
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 am

BunnyMio

The instant Bunny saw Vero, she opened fire. She held her pistols out and started shooting. She was angry. This was the guy who RUINED HER LIFE. She didn't stop until she shot at least 20 times.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:18 am

Funland // Funland - Page 3 <a href=Funland // Funland - Page 3 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren
Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
Mocha had walked into Funland, looking for Kraven so that they could prepare to strike Vulture, but she came across something more interesting. She saw Bunny Mio, and Vero 'chatting' away. She hid from view, making sure not to be seen or heard by either. Though her main priority was to find Kraven, and to use him and his religion for their own needs, she also needed information on Mio. She she laid in wait, listening to every detail.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:22 am

Mysterious Robed Man

Vero was hit with some of the bullets, but jumps off the railings and behind some backdrops, bleeding from his Arm, leg and chest. "Agh... and a damn good shot too, well done... But you know that's not enough to stop me, Bunny..." he said as he went from the backdrop and threw the rose at Bunny. "HAH!"
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:32 am

Funland // Funland - Page 3 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Kraven
The Father of Death
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven was sitting atop Funland's ferris wheel once again, peacefully looked down on the populace of the amusement park he preyed upon. Kraven got on a knee and started to pray "Oh death... my father... my brother... I thank you for this worthy prey of mine... I will honor you through the blood of the lamb... I-" then BLAM BLAM BLAM. Kraven was pissed, who was killing in his killing fields!? Kraven stood back up, drawing his rifle that he had used on the intruders earlier "Who dares...?" he muttered to himself. Kraven searched, but he only saw a single dark-skinned woman, Mocha. Kraven dropped down from the wheel, and walked over to her, his weapon aimed at her head "WELL WELL! WHAT BRINGS YOU TO MY KILLING FIELD WOMAN!?" he yelled to her, a huge smile on his face, he was anxious for blood "DOES SOMEONE NEED A DIRTY DEED DONE!? DEATH AWAITS WHOMEVER YOU ASK!!" he bragged to her, all while seemingly getting ready to kill her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:46 am

BunnyMio

Bunny dodge rolled the rose and stood up. She ran toward the backdrop, guns blazing.
"GET BACK HERE YOU TRAITOR!" she yelled, not caring about the other people at that moment. She took out a knife and jumped over the thing toward Vero. "DIE ASSHOLE!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 am

Funland // Funland - Page 3 <a href=Funland // Funland - Page 3 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Mocha jumped the moment she heard Kraven yell at the top of his lungs at her. She held her ears for a bit, and sighed. If it was one thing that MOcha didn't like when she interacted with Kraven was that he had no control over his voice. He always yelled, but it seemed that Jade got along with him well along with some other crazies here. "Why yes I am! I'm here because our group was attacked by the Vultures, and the boss said that we're going to be moving in on revenge. You up for it Father Kraven?" Mocha asked as she moved her head to the side to avoid the gun to her head. That was another thing she didn't like with Kraven, the fact that he pointed guns at her head.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven suddenly opened fire, narrowly missing Mocha, of course, it was on purpose, if he wanted to kill her he could have at that range, he just wanted to scare her. Kraven smiled "AH... so the Father of Death rides again..." he said in a more hushed tone, as if to him. A smile popped up on Kraven's face, it was scary, very scary, he didn't smile. He walked towards her "These factions, Vultures, Worms... they mean nothing to me... give me exact targets for me and my followers to kill." he told her bluntly. He began to look at her, like a prize, oh how he wished he could kill her, but he couldn't, so sad. Kraven kept his smile as he got up closer, and face to face with her, he whispered "Jade is a good friend of mine... tell me... who does he want me to kill?" he asked with his sadistic smile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 am

Mysterious Robed Man

Vero saw Bunny coming with her knife, he quickly unsheathed his Broadsword and used it to deflect the attack. "! Surprisingly fit, too.." he mimics a tiger growl. "Sexy." he was practically playing with her at this point, he jumps back. "It's a shame to cut up a pretty woman like you." he licks his lips, tasting the blood.
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 am

BunnyMio

Bunny growled and started to shoot at him more.
"Shut your GOD DAMN MOUTH!" she yelled. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER! You have the GULL to FOLLOW ME HERE? AFTER YOU BETRAYED THE LEAGUE AND ME! You even betrayed Kain!" Kain was a former lover...and Vero killed him. She would never forgive him for that. "And I'm not your love...your nothing but dead meat!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 am

Mysterious Robed Man

Vero laughs as he was shot again in the sword shoulder, he jumped back up onto the catwalks, using his sword to deflect some shots with his other arm. "Agh.. Kain was nothing more than a nuisance anyways, he died a hero's death, and for that, I'm proud of my work, I made him look good, and it felt great finally doing what my father failed to do" he laughs manically.
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:20 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha smiled when Kraven missed her, though her heart was pounding like mad. "I thank your creator for your decision." Mocha said as Kraven was suddenly face to face with her. "Well, well... Jade wants Elliot dead. And if anyone stands in your way you can kill them too. But if it had to be anyone..." Mocha said and got in close herself, "It's Elliot Payne." Mocha said as she backed away from the crazy priest. She was afraid of this priest, but she couldn't show such things, not now, not anymore. She just had to trust in her creator that as the avatar that she was being led to the right direction.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:27 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven listened to the voice very well 'Elliot Payne...' the name echoed through his mind, that was his target, he was a member of Vulture Team, and to kill everyone that got in his way. Yes, Kraven knew exactly what to do, Kraven's smile grew "INFORM JADE THAT FATHER DEATH IS ON HIS SIDE! THE SONS OF DEATH WILL STRIKE AGAINST VULTURE TEAM!!!" he yelled openly through the whole of Funland. Kraven turned his back on Mocha "Walk home safely girl... I truly do hope that you walk home safely... wouldn't want anything -deadly- happening to you..." he muttered to her with a smile. He waved goodbye to her as he walked away into a fog out of Funland, slowly disappearing from sight. The Father of Death rides again.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:34 am

BunnyMio

Bunny was about to shoot again but something stopped her. She heard the yelling of some guy. Father Death is one their side. He would strike Vulture team?! Oh shit! That was something Bunny was interested in. Also...killing this man. She reloaded and twirled her guns into their holsters. She got her knife and the one Akuyro gave her.
"Alright Vero...we're ending this...now." she said. "Come on..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:37 am

Mocha Deren

"Oh don't worry Father Kraven! I'm not Jade's Nurse for the pretty looks you know." Mocha said as she gave Kraven a thumbs up, normally she would wink, but she knew from experience that Kraven didn't like it. Something about being a harlot. So she settled with thumbs up or down. It was easier that way. "Jade shall be pleased to hear that! Toddles..." she said before sighing in relief. Acting crazy was hard work afterall. Either way Mocha found the conversation between Bunny and Vero to be interesting and took notes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:42 am

Mysterious Robed Man

Vero smirked and holds onto the sword. "Hah... end it now? But I was just starting!" he said as he got into stance. "Bunny, I'm proud of you, you grown into a fine warrior... It's too bad Kain didn't pass anything on, I bet he'd be ecstatic." he smirked, again toying with her. "En garde!" he said as he ran at Bunny, slashing at her with his Broadsword.
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 am

BunnyMio

Bunny was slashed, but it wasn't stopping her. She slashed back.
"Kain was the better of you two!" she yelled and charged in, "You're a useless waste of skin!" she yelled and slashed again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:38 am

Mysterious Robed Man

Vero blocked the first slash, listening to her, he growled and attempted a slash, before he could do so, Bunny successfully slashed him. "!.." he held onto his wound, panting. ".. Either, I grown weak.. or you grown strong... either way, it doesn't matter.." he laughs. "Kain was a fool... He deserved what was coming to him, endless haunting, breaking him down one memory at a time, and I'll gladly meet him again in the next world, so I can torture him, again and again and again..." he laughs.
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:41 am

BunnyMio

"You won't...cause I'll stop you...and I'll make sure you lose." she said, getting ready to murder him. Though, her arm started to feel numb. Bunny noticed it and switched her knife to her other hand. "Shit...poison?!" she thought. "I have to finish this quick..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next