Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funland // Funland

+6
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Funland // Funland - Page 6 Empty Re: Funland // Funland

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 6 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven nearly opened his mouth to respond to Catherine only for her to reiterate herself with another idea, which was frankly much more cooler than the last. The man nodded "Yes.... AMAZING IDEA!" he yelled at the top opf his lungs, doing a double fist pump as he did so. His smile only grew as he said "One problem though..." Kraven then somehow pulled two rocket launchers out of his nun garb "I ALREADY HAVE ROCKET LAUNCHERS!" he yelled tossing one over to Catherine to use. The man fired the rocket up into the air to show off, only for it to drop down somewhere into the city once it ran out of fuel to go up, causing unknown havoc in a random location "Totally on purpose..." he added very quickly "I meant to do that." he spoke before he looked to Catherine "I think we'll be able to get plenty of fun out of these against the Vultures..." the nun's grin grew before he started to walk away "Matter a fact.. let's get everyone else!" he grabbed Catherine, putting her on his back before he walked off to the palace.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 6 Tumblr_mnxwx8Lejd1r3cwrvo1_500_zps13f8caf2

everytime we try, we get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care

Even though he had the location for the Conqueror Worm Palace memorized by now, he always found himself returning to Funland. It put his unwavering mind to a peaceful, albeit temporary, rest. He didn`t even mind stepping over the clown corpses he always found, covered in their own blood and bullet wounds. He didn`t mind massacring any clowns that got in his way, either. Ha. Clowns. Buddi sat on a swing set, located in the middle of a small kiddie playground within Funland. His buzz axe, for the first time in a while, sat idly on his lap. One hand held the chains of the swing, and in the other was a cone of stale cotton candy. His mask was lifted to expose the bottom half of his face, showcasing scarred lips, tattered with deep bite marks. His feet still touching the ground, he carefully and slowly swung himself on the contraption.

He wasn`t quite sure how he felt of Conqueror Worm. He was forcefully recruited by a man dressed as a nun, whom pushed him into a corner and held a loaded gun to his forehead. Buddi grumbled as he recalled the memory, his hand twitching as he yearned to hack someone to pieces from the mere thought of being so defenseless. He glared down at his weapon, inspecting it as if he had never seen it before. He remembered the last battle; when the shark-like man known as Hannibal left him for dead, surrounded by his enemies and active mortars. Of course, he probably could have lived through a few explosions, but just leaving him there was uncalled for. Then he remembered the knightly woman; the one who befuddled him by not dying after his first attack on her. The one who slaughtered him with words. The one who let him live. Recalling this memory, Buddi grabbed his buzz axe and slashed at the chains of the swing set furiously, which sent him plummeting onto the ground butt first. He pulled his knees to his chest, wrapping his large arms around him and grumbling something about eye sockets. His buzz axe, again, laid idly at his side...   

Funland // Funland - Page 6 Tumblr_mmrhtfIpUR1s3r8zgo1_250_zpsc4857710
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 am

Funland // Funland - Page 6 Orane3_zpsb515df6f Funland // Funland - Page 6 Renate4_zpse730630f

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
---------------------------------------------
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

"Oh my! What's this, dear sister? A poor, poor man who has lost his way?" a feminine voice suddenly rang out over the area that Buddi was in, and just as suddenly, two girls appeared up on the top of the playset that was on the other side of the playground. The two of them leapt down from there gracefully, both sticking their landing perfectly. They walked over to Buddi, stopping in front of him, and smiling.
"Pardon me, but you're looking awfully down," the one in blue smiled knowingly, giving a soft chuckle. "Is there anything wrong?"
"I bet that you were all wrapped up in that nasty conflict between Conqueror Worm and Vulture Team, weren't you?" the one in pink added, speaking after the first girl. "Poor, poor man! What a horrible thing to be involved in! It really is a shame...the leader of Conqueror Worm cares nothing for his people, and well--who can even say that Vulture Team even has a leader?" She gave a laugh, hopping from one foot to another restlessly for a moment.
"Hm, yes...I'm certainly glad that we're in a faction where the leader actually cares," the girl in blue inspected her fingernails for a moment before looking back to Buddi, that same calm smile upon her face. "It's altogether too bad that you need to deal with those other ruffians, sir. Have you ever considered maybe...switching over to some better faction?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 am

Buddi`s looked up abruptly as unfamiliar voices bounced off his surroundings. He instinctively reached for his buzz axe, grabbing it readily. He turned his head quickly as he looked for the source, until his eyes fell upon two little girls. His eyes softened, as did the grip on his weapon. His senses told him they were relatively harmless, but he couldn`t help a sudden sense of uneasiness overwhelm him as they spoke. Regardless, they were just adorable. A face of realization flashed over him as he quickly pulled his mask over to cover his face completely again, clearing his throat before they stopped in front of him. He sort of looked down solemnly as the pinker one mentioned that the leader of Conqueror Worm had no concern for his people. He hadn`t even met the leader of Conqueror Worm yet. The only two officers he met were Hannibal and Kraven, and... well, that spoke for itself.

He perked slightly, as the blue one mentioned they were a part of a faction that was neither Conqueror Worm or Vulture Team. Slightly interested, Buddi pulled himself to his feet with the aid of the swing set. They seemed much smaller now that he towered over them at 7 feet tall. He tensed as she addressed him, not sure how to answer. Was it the best choice to leave Conqueror Worm? What if Kraven or Hannibal went after him? He seemed to shudder at the thought. He didn`t know anything about this faction either. What if they were just as bad? And thus, Buddi saw no reason to say no to their offer. With the goofiest smile hidden under a mask, he nodded intently.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:46 am

Funland // Funland - Page 6 Orane3_zpsb515df6f Funland // Funland - Page 6 Renate4_zpse730630f

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

"Oh, goodie!" the pink one smiled at him broadly, not seeming to be intimidated at all by Buddi's immense height. "The Playwright will be so very pleased, right, sister dear?"
"I'm sure that he will be," the girl in blue hummed happily before looking up at Buddi. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm known by most as Bellflower, but you may call me Renate, since you're going to be joining our very special family. And this," she motioned towards the other girl as she spoke, "is my beloved sister, Orane. Pleased to make your acquaintance, monsieur." The two twins gave little curtsies in unison, then both smiled, as Orane spoke up again,
"Might we know your name, monsieur?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Buddi tensed as the twins curtsied, awkwardly trying to mimic the gesture to be polite. He listened carefully for some indication of whom 'The Playwright' might be, but heard nothing. He nodded intently as the blue one -- apparently, Renate -- introduced herself and her sister, Orane. They were still adorable. And then the dreaded question. What was his name. Buddi twiddled his thumbs momentarily. He hated this question. He`d forgotten his name a long time ago, and in No Man`s Land he went simply by 'Buddi', a name given to him by Kraven. Or, at least, what he had mistakenly thought was the name Kraven gave him when he referred to him as his buddy. It didn`t slip off his tongue very well. Nothing that wasn`t absolute gibberish didn`t slip off his tongue too well. He tried to push his saner side to a dominate position so he could make an attempt to say his name clearly, like he had back at the Crater. "Bu...ddi..." He managed, smiling triumphantly afterwards. He picked his buzz axe up from off the floor and inspected it for any damage. He wasn`t a smart man, but he knew how to treat his weapon.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:01 am

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

"Buddi?" Orane asked before smiling and turning to her sister, suddenly speaking in French, "Pouvez-vous le croire? Quel nom enfantin, pour un si grand homme imposant!" She gave a girlish giggle, before her sister replied to her,
"Orane, vous ne pouvez pas parler des gens comme ça quand ils sont juste en face de vous. Rappelez-vous, vous devez être plus distingué que de faire cela."
"Il ne va pas nous comprendre, de toute façon!" Orane seemed a bit disheartened, but then looked back to Buddi with a smile. "Alright, well then! Monsieur Buddi, if you're going to be joining us under The Playwright, we would be glad to have you! Trust me, he's a very accepting man, and I'm sure that he would love to meet you!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:23 pm

It was bad enough that they were speaking English to him, they had to make it even worse by speaking... whatever that was. The voice in his head said it was french, but since he chose to call him an idiot quickly after that, Buddi ignored it. Like he usually did. Regardless, he was pumped to be apart of this new faction. He really just wanted to make a bunch of new friends, since his luck doing that in Conqueror Worm wasn`t the best. If the twins were any indication, he`d get along with everyone just fine. Would the Playwright really like to meet him? He sounded nice. Words threatened to escape him, but he wouldn`t allow it. Not when he had the opportunity to make new friends. It happened anyway. "I POWDERED MY COCKATIEL FOR THE RIB CAGE SLAUGHTER!" And that was his way of pledging loyalty to the twins, ready to follow them anywhere. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Orane stared at Buddi in confusion for a moment, until her sister spoke to her,
"I'm fairly certain that that's an acceptance, chère sœur."
"Oh!" Orane said, giving another giggle. "Good, good! We always love getting new additions to our little family! We should go tell The Playwright the good news right away!"
"Don't go joining any other factions now, monsieur," Renate gave Buddi a smile and a cute little wink. "We would all miss you dearly if you did. Anyway, we're going to go deliver the good news of our newest family member."
"Feel free to follow us, if you want!" Orane chimed in as it seemed that she and her sister were preparing to leave. "If not, then, well, for now, adieu!" And with that, the twins were gone nearly as suddenly as they had come, moving gracefully through the ruined park as they left.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:07 am

Buddi smiled fondly under his mask. They didn`t run away in fear. God, this was awesome. He nodded to Renate as she told him not to join any factions. That wasn`t a problem. He had no plans of returning to Conqueror Worm. And Vulture Team wasn`t even a choice in his mind. They were far too little league for his tastes. His.. so very... refined tastes. He gave a small wave to them as they left, taking a seat on another swing. The one he hadn`t broken. A sudden sense of melancholy overtook him as he realized he probably wouldn`t remember the twins in a few minutes. Unless, of course, he stayed with them. He hurriedly looked in the direction they skipped off too. 'Better hurry.' The voice reminded him. Buddi quickly grabbed his buzz axe and wandered off in the direction of the twins. Besides, if they were gonna tell 'The Playwright' about him, he might as well be there to make his introduction! And maybe not scream about poop this time around.

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Funland // Funland - Page 6 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac felt his head going back to normal, no longer bouncing. He slowly opened his eyes to see what was going on. His eyes had a bit of life, but mostly it was sadness. He hated this week. First was almost getting killed by Akuryo. Then finding out about Orane's...truth. After that, ending up in Worms and meeting Jade.....he wanted to forget that and fast! All he saw was the ground. "W-What the....." He then looked everywhere to see his surroundings, when he then saw Figaro's face. He didn't realize untill now when staring at the side of Figaro's face that he was on one of his shoulders. He doesn't remember this guy or even remember ever meeting this guy! "Ummmmmm who are you?" He looked around him again and noticed Renate's body was on his other shoulder. His eyes opened up. Huh? He also has Renate's body? Whats going on? Is he going to be killed as well? Issac flailed a little bit, trying to see how he could get off.

"All I have are my cards, they're all I need..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 6 Carnival_zps45ce687b

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro was walking with both Renate and Isaac over his shoulders, and didn't even notice Isaac as he woke up. It wasn't until Isaac started flailing around where Figaro noticed what happened. He dropped Isaac down abruptly, before looking down at Isaac "Hello little dumb one." he said simply to Isaac. He tilted his head as Isaac asked for his name "We've met before... though perhaps you've forgotten me already. Call me Figaro, I lead the Carnival of Crime!" he introduced himself to Isaac with a bow before he started walking again with Renate still over his shoulders "We're going home. It is important that we reach there soon..." he told Isaac as he kept on walking.

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:20 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Little dumb one!? Hey! Even though he did some mistakes, doesn't mean that hes dumb! Issac started to pout after hearing that, some more bits of life coming back to his eyes. He then heard the man call himself Figaro. Oh right that man. How could he forget a man that looked like that! He stood out from everyone else in this place! Must of been the rape. Issac started to walk by the man, the opposite side he was carrying Renate. He didn't want to see a dead body that he caused. Renate was cared so much by Orane. Sure he knew that the twins hated him, he did know that it made the tower more lively. Would of been boring otherwise. Huh they were going back to the tower? It kinda made some relief in him. All he had on him was his pants, no cards to protect him. "Are you sure they'll accept me back? I mean.......I killed Renate." Issac looked at the ground, guilt overwhelming him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 6 Carnival_zps45ce687b

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro kept on walking through Funland as Isaac talked to him "Of course. No one has a choice in the matter. The Carnival has suffered too many losses recently anyhow." he told Isaac, the man didn't make eye contact, he was more focused on getting through Funland. He knew they'd find more dead when they were back, The Family had attacked The Inquisitor's tower, he had gotten that intel from an informant earlier. Chances are, The Carnival would lose even more. Figaro stopped for a moment, then turned to Isaac "Let's go." he told him before he walked off to an exit to the tower.
(EXIT)

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac kept listening on to what Figaro had to say. True more people in the Carnival would probably die, and there was nothing he could do about it. Even though he knew that, he still felt sad. After Figaro told him to go back to the Inquisitor Tower, he nodded and left with the man.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 6 OraneM7_zpse1deb615

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
“I’ll use this new strength of mine to protect everyone!”

Orane ran into Funland carrying Dorthy, and moved through the area until he found the old, hollowed out remains of what might have been a large operational booth for an old roller coaster. It wasn't clear whether the machine worked anymore or not, but it was obvious that the thing hadn't had any maintenance for a while. He brought Dorthy inside, then put her down, sitting onto the floor so that he wouldn't be visible through the windows, then beckoning for Dorthy to sit with him.
"Oh man..." he sighed, a bit out of breath from all of the running and carrying little girls around. "H-Hey...you okay? Also, do you know why that guy is chasing you...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Funland // Funland - Page 6 DorthyYoung5

When Dorthy and Orane arrived at Funland, Dorthy looked sad. She wanted to help, but the best she could do was hide from the man until he got tired. As they both sat down on the floor to keep out of view from the Don in case he came Dorthy crawled over to Orane, and smoothed out her dress. "I think so and... I... I don't know... Maybe to use me against my dad... He said... He said that I was going to see him again if I came with him, but I didn't because... Well... He was a stranger and my daddy says that when a stranger comes a askin you better geta running." Dorthy said with a small smile, before frowning again, and sniffing. She was trying her best not to cry in front of this man. She was so scared, and so fart from home. "Maybe my dad can save us? He's really strong!" Dorthy said when she thought about it.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane nodded to Dorthy, and smiled.
"Yeah...generally strangers are pretty bad, when you're in a place like this...your daddy is smart, to have taught you that. Hm...if he can come help us, do you know where he is?" Orane looked at Dorthy curiously, wondering if her father, whoever he was, might actually be able to save them. If he could, then that would be very helpful, considering that a rock solid man in a torn up suit was chasing after them for some reason or other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Funland // Funland - Page 6 DorthyYoung5

"I don't know at the moment, but I know where he lives! He lives in Conquer Worm Town." Dorthy answered as she snuggled up to Orane. She was very careful NOT to say who her father was in Conquer Worm town. Jade had also taught her this, making sure that random strangers won't use her against him, and for her safety as well. At least as safe as she could be. "Hey Orane... Are your friends going to be okay? It's... My fault that they're getting hurt isn't it?" She asked after some silence.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:20 am

Funland // Funland - Page 6 EmiyaKiritsugufull1344895_zps945fdbd6

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus was driving back to Highend, passing by Funland. He saw some....familiar people, and parked the car. He ran over.
"Orane?" he asked, slowing to a walk. "Orane...is that you?" he asked.

Funland // Funland - Page 6 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"They're...gonna be fine. I'm sure of it," Orane replied after pausing for a moment. Then, he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He peeked out of the window, his eyes widening slightly when he saw Atticus, and he stood up. "Atticus?! Wh--Where have you been?! We all thought that you died or something! We needed you! We could've--okay, wait, never mind. More important things are happening right now. Listen--I need to get Dorthy here to safety." Orane gestured towards the young girl as he spoke to Atticus. "You can drive us out of here, right? There's some chunky, steak-obsessed guy in a suit trying to capture Dorthy, and to make matters worse, he was able to beat Buddi. Seriously! I couldn't take that guy on, so could you please get us out of here? To somewhere safe?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Atticus Benedict

"Yeah, I'm fine. I joined the Fa-huh?" he looked at the girl, who seemed frightened. "Steak obsessed guy...OH SHIT! You don't mean the Don do you?" he asked. "Oh geez...guys...oh..." he leaned against a wall. "Listen...this is going to sound bad Orane...I'm part of the family now. The Inquisitor tried to kill me, and their daughter Eve took me in, and frankly saved me life. I kind of owe them my life and stuff." he looked at them. "But...you look like you've seen some shit Orane...and I don't know WHAT the Don wants from her. But...I think I know a place. Now, out of fear for my job AND my life...I can't take you there. I'm sorry...but..." he looked up. "There are two places you can try and hide. One would be the old Vulture Base. Remember where it is? It was a bunker or something. It'll be cramped, but you will be safe. The second is in the Church. Who the hell goes to a church ya know? It's been abandoned for a while. Might have a few good places to hide." Atticus let out a sigh. This was difficult. He wanted to help his friends...but...he also wanted to keep his job...and Eve...with him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane stared at Atticus in shock for a moment, simply standing there with wide eyes.
"You...You joined the Family...?"
Suddenly, all at once, Orane felt a slight need to puke. Atticus had joined The Family...Really? The people who had killed their friends...?
"Atticus, you...you ASSHOLE!" All in a sudden blur of movement, Orane threw a punch out towards Atticus' gut, his face a mixture of anger and sheer pain. "Do you have ANY idea what happened while you were gone?! The Family ATTACKED US! They killed Stegs and Code Talker! They're DEAD, Atticus, DEAD! And they almost killed me and Buddi, too! And now The Inquisitor and Akuryo are dead...our faction's officers are literally only three people now! And the footmen? They're working for JADE now! We're as good as dust in the wind! And now here we are...with Isaac back there fighting your boss...and who knows what the Don did to Buddi! He...He might be dead, too...! I can't believe you, Atticus...! When you owe somebody your life, you do them a favor--one! You don't join them and abandon your friends! But then again, you don't really care, do you? You must not, to have just left us like that without any warning! I swear, if this is all for that Don's daughter, I'm gonna...ugh!" Orane threw his hands up into the air in frustration for a moment, then exhaled loudly in irritation. He knew that it probably wasn't the best idea to be arguing like this when The Don was right on their tails, but he couldn't help it--he was just so mad!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus wasn't expecting a punch.
"AH! MY FEELS!" he grunted, holding his chest. "Geez...you punch harder then normal...ow...." he grunted. "Ah...okay...well...yeah you're right...I'm a scum bag and an asshole...but I'll tell you something. The Don is a way better boss then the Inquisitor. I started to see that the night of the dance." he sighed, standing up straight again. "I'm glad the Inquisitor is dead. He deserved it. Sorry, but I'm staying with the Family. You can't change it Orane...besides I didn't know that anyone would miss me! I mean, come on, I was the driver, that's it. I wasn't anything special to the organization. And plus, fuck Isaac. I'm still mad at him." he crossed his arms. He said a lot there...though. His memories lingered back. Orane and Renate weren't bad...nor was Stegs...everyone else sucked. He sighed. "Come on..." he said, walking toward the exit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane glared at Atticus, and crossed his arms.
"So, what, you'll just help us this one time, then never care again? Do you understand what's happening here, Atticus? Buddi might be dead...and Isaac might be dead, too, at this point...I might be the only Inquisitor officer left alive, Atticus! And at this point...if The Don catches up to us, then...he'll probably kill me, too. The Inquisitor faction is pretty much history..." Orane paused for a moment, looking away from Atticus. He sighed, letting his arms drop to his sides before looking back at the driver again. "Of course we cared, Atticus...don't be an idiot...and as for not liking the Inquisitor--have you already forgotten who took us in when we had nowhere else to go? Sure, he might've been harsh, sometimes...but he took care of us...He let us have a funeral for our teammates! How many other faction leaders would do that, Atticus? Do you think that the stupid old Don would do that?! I doubt it! Just..." He sighed again, seeming to be trying to calm himself a bit. "I know what I'm doing now, yeah...I'm getting Dorthy away from The Don...but what am I supposed to do after? Where am I supposed to go?" He didn't follow Atticus just yet, but seemed like he was preparing to do so--he wanted to make sure that Dorthy was ready, first.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next