Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funland // Funland

+6
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Funland // Funland - Page 7 Empty Re: Funland // Funland

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 7 EmiyaKiritsugufull1344895_zps945fdbd6

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus glared.
"Now you're twisting my words Orane! You're only going to think from your perspective, and not mine. I was perfectly fine before the Inquisitor took me in. He asked me to come, and I was bored, so I said okay. I was perfectly content with being on my own." he crossed his arms. "At the dance, I saw what the man was becoming. He was becoming more hungry for power. He was becoming rash and idiotic, creating this stupid conflict. THIS WHOLE THING is the Inquisitor's fault!" he was getting on the offensive of this argument now. "If the Inquisitor didn't blow up at the party, I would have left with him. But he did, and attacked me, NEARLY KILLING ME, and because of that, I defected! The family took me in and helped me...now I'm with them. Sorry Orane, but you can't convince me otherwise." he said. "The Don is flakey, yes, but he has ambition and a plan. I don't plan on dying anytime soon." he said, putting his hand on his hip. "I still suggest getting out of here, heading for the outskirts. The city is the least safe place to be." he went toward his car again.

Funland // Funland - Page 7 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Funland // Funland - Page 7 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don arrived to Funland, following Dorthy once more. This was getting annoying, he didn't like it.

"I am getting pretty tired of your shit, Orane."

He said, glaring at the pink boy, then saw Atticus there and looked at him coldly. He didn't like him...but if he was here, he wasn't banging his daughter, so all was good.

Meanwhile, Cathy quickly escaped with Dorthy.

*exit Dorthy and Catherine*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 7 OraneM7_zpse1deb615

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
“I’ll use this new strength of mine to protect everyone!”

Orane was a bit taken aback when Atticus suddenly got on the offensive, even going so far as to physically back up a step. And then, he heard an all-too familiar voice--and turned to see the Don. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Catherine escaping with Dorthy--that was good. But...had Isaac been taken out, too? He wanted to believe that the others weren't dead...he really did...but how could they be alive? Why would the Don show them mercy? They were definitely dead...and he was the only one left. The only remaining true member of the Inquisitor faction...
He considered his options. Atticus had told him to run, yes, but...

"I...I won't run," Orane said resolutely as he stood there, glancing to Atticus. "When Renate died, all I did was run...and I only ran when Stegs and Code Talker were killed, too...I just ran away...I was so weak...but now, I've gotten stronger! I won't run anymore!" He turned, looking at The Don and glaring at him as he drew out his weapon, the ribbon slowly gathering on the ground as he held the handle. "I'm going to protect that girl from you! I'm not going to run away like I always did before! If you want to get to Dorthy, you're gonna have to go through me!"
Orane was scared...he was terrified. He had just challenged the man who had defeated both Buddi and Isaac in a matter of minutes. But...he wasn't going to run. No more running--not anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus saw the Don arrive. He went back.
"Sir." he stood next to him, and took a gun out. "Allow me to help." he said, ready to go at a moment's notice. Atticus was a member of the Family, no longer on Orane's side. He wasn't sorry. He held no remorse.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:07 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Funland // Funland - Page 7 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don arched his eyebrows at Orane once more.

"Are you serious?"

But then Atticus appeared...The last thing Mario wanted was to have to actually accept this guy into the Family, he was a carnie! He probably cooked all his food too! But at this point, the Kingpin was sick and tired of taking people out and ripping up his suits...He had managed to put YET ANOTHER nice suit on, and clean his face once more, but it was still pretty messed up, and he was now in a terrible mood. So he nodded at Atticus.

"Take the kid out, I have more important business to attend to."

He left Atticus to deal with Orane and went off after the others.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:40 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus nodded.
"Yes sir." he said, and looked at Orane. "It's been fun...but you said you weren't gonna run right?" he said. He paused for a slight moment. Orane was his friend...but he was with a faction...and was given an order. Then Eve....he had Eve...he didn't have a choice. He lifted his gun to Orane, his hand shaking. "I can't show you any mercy." he said, and fired a shot at Orane's chest. This was only the beginning.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:25 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"Hey--!" Orane shouted at The Don as the man left. He knew that Atticus wouldn't try to actually shoot him--the driver had just been asking if he could help him, after all! But then, he heard the click of a gun cocking. Ever so slowly, he turned, looking at Atticus, seeing the barrel of the man's gun pointed right at him. No...this couldn't be true...Atticus was supposed to be his friend! They had been allies! He wouldn't really shoot, would he? A look of actual fear flashed through Orane's eyes as he heard Atticus speak. No--this couldn't be happening--!
"Atti--"
Bang.
The point-blank shot fired the bullet, and it tore straight through Orane's chest, and out the other side. A shocked expression came over his face, his eyes wide as he felt pain explode through his chest area, slowly putting a hand up to feel the small hole, blood now pouring from the opening. His legs began shaking, and he descended to his knees.
No...he had just trained so hard...he had trained so hard to get stronger...he had wanted to protect his friends...he had wanted to avenge Renate...! But now...was this really how it was going to end? From where he kneeled on the ground, he slowly looked up to Atticus, tears pricking at his eyes.

"...Why...?"
He felt himself become light-headed, and he fell to his side, clutching at his chest with both hands now, his ribbon having fallen to the ground. Tears now flowed freely from his eyes. He hadn't been able to do anything after all...he was still just as weak as he always had been...
This had always been his fate, hadn't it? To die, without even having made a difference...all of his running had only been delaying the inevitable...
And to think that the man he had once admired was the one who was killing him...

"I must be an idiot...and here I thought...that maybe I could change..." Orane murmured as he lay there on the ground, blood beginning to pool around him. "I guess that...I was wrong...I was born weak, and...I'm going to die weak, too..." Orane let out a weak, humorless chuckle as his eyes began to sink closed. "I guess that I was an idiot...to think it would be any different..." Orane hugged himself as he lay on the ground, feeling himself become colder and colder as he lay there. "....I don't...want to die...I-I'm...afraid..."
Orane was fading fast--it was evident that he wasn't going to last long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:36 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus looked as the shot clicked, and Orane hit the ground. He looked at how pitiful he looked...wait...What was this? He touched his face...it was wet...Atticus was crying unconsciously. He went over to Orane, and lifted the top part of his body. "Orane..." he said, taking off his glasses, looking at him straight in the eyes. "I...I'm sorry." he hugged the little man, tightly. Let him be stabbed or shot or anything...but let him have this moment. He started to remember the fun times with Orane and Renate...and how quickly he dashed those away...because of what? His ideals? His ambition? No...because someone told him to...an order...

Atticus really had changed into a monster...

"Orane...I'm sorry....I...I..." Atticus kept trying to find the words. "W-we can save you! The Family has awesome doctors! You come back with me, we'll patch you up, all better okay! I promise...I..." he shook his head. They wouldn't let another carine into the Family...he was lucky Eve advocated for him. He lost all ability to use words. Atticus just kept him off the ground...hoping somehow that would help.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:57 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Funland // Funland - Page 7 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac finally arrived. He followed the Don thinking that the man would still be after the girl. Too bad Issac's stamina isn't good. 'Ok big scary man, where are you?' He kept on walking until he saw something up ahead. It looked like there were two people there....and one had pink hair! 'What!? Whats Orane doing here! He was supposed to protect the girl unless.....NO!' Issac ran as fast as he could to where Orane was, seeing Atticus there. He would always remember what the man would look like, regardless of costume change. "Atticus, what are you doing here! What happened to Orane!?" Issac looked at Orane, his conditioning getting worse each second.

Issac grabbed Orane's shoulders and started to shake the man. "Orane! Wake up! You have to wake up! You still need to live for Renate, for you, for Buddi, for Stegs, for everyone that died, for me!" Wait what was Issac saying? Did he....no it couldn't be! It was over when he found out the truth about Orane unless...dammit Issac. Issac started to tear up. "Orane, you have to keep living! There's so much stuff left for you to do! Like you still have to beat me up! Don't give up Orane! Please! Orane please wake up I...I...I LOVE YOU ORANE!" Yup Issac still had feelings for the man. He didn't want to think that it was but he still had feelings for him. It wasn't about the cute act anymore. He loved the man for the way he was now, determined to be stronger and helping others. Issac felt the radiation that the man was giving off towards others and wanted to help as well! Too bad that he was too late. "I-It's all my fault Orane...if only I didn't run away...Renate wouldn't have died! I'm sorry for what I have caused Orane so please wake up! I don't care if you hate me forever or try to kill just plese let me know that you're alright!" Issac kept on shaking the man before falling onto the man's shoulders, the tears not stopping as well.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:01 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Funland // Funland - Page 7 JadeCurtissfull295387

Jade walked on into Funland, while walking he fixed up her broken arm with the medics. Sure they said he shouldn't go out to look for his daughter to their concern for their leader, but he couldn't... He refused to stand by idly while his own daughter was in the greatest danger ever. He decided to check here first since Kraven loved this place... Or found it entertaining. Either way he came, and heard a gun shot. Twirling his cane in his good hand, he walked on... To find Orane and Actticus. He remembered that the pink male was on his side... He might as well help the boy when he went on to search for Kraven. He had a couple of people with him to help him search and pretty much give him back up. He made sure to stay hidden from sight, and when Issac appeared Jade came. "Pardon the interruption but I believe I can lend a hand... Now if you please stop shaking him dear Issac I can get to work... Not if I have anything to say about it. You there! Hand me my kit!" he yelled to someone as he made his way over to the injured, pink haired male. "Let me see the patient. I have worked to do unless you want him to die?" Jade said beckoning for Orane to be passed over to him.[/i]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:10 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus looked to see Isaac, running over, and start shaking Orane. What a fucking moron. Atticus heard what Isaac had to say, and it was all true. This was Isaac's fault. Atticus glared at Isaac and punched the man dead in the face.
"STOP SHAKING HIM YOU FUCKING MORON!" he yelled at him. "YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE! LIKE EVERYTHING YOU DO!" he yelled. He held Orane tightly, even as Jade appeared. Tears still streamed down his face. He didn't understand it. How quickly Atticus turned a blind eye on Orane...it was sad. It was all because of the Inquisitor. All his fault. "DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU TOO!" he pulled out his gun, and aimed at Isaac. This time, he wasn't afraid to fire, and did so toward his chest.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:40 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"It's...okay...I...forgive you...okay...?" Orane murmured to Atticus, and suddenly, he felt himself being pulled away, and saw Isaac's face. The shaking of his shoulders boggled his already cloudy mind, and he found himself a bit unable to process Isaac's words as the blonde called out to him. Dark blotches began coming into his vision, and soon enough, he felt himself being moved somewhere else, at the request of another voice...and then there was a gunshot...
He tried his best to clear his mind, and as he blinked, he saw the face of the one man he hated most...Jade. And he finally registered the fact that the man apparently intended to patch him up...
And a look of pained determination came over his face. He felt a lump rise into his throat--he was terrified, but there was something that he had to do.
He reached out his hand, feeling pain flash through his body with each and every movement, and he grasped the end of his ribbon. He pulled the object over to himself, getting the handle into his hands, and looking at it for a moment, before looking to Jade.

"I don't...take charity...f-from men like you..." he said, obvious pain coming through in every word that he said. "You pushed my sister to death...a-and on top of that...you planned to use her body for God knows what...Figaro had to get her back, so we could...b-bury her properly...you're...you're a monster in human skin...I won't...be healed by your hand...I-I refuse..." Orane glanced over at Atticus and Isaac...then looked back up at Jade. He could tell that he was going to die...he could feel that he was freezing cold...all of his warmth was draining away along with his steady stream of blood...he knew that he couldn't be saved now. Even if nobody else knew that...he did.
"I won't...disgrace my sister...even if it scares me...I'd rather die...than be saved by a monster like you...!" Orane raised the handle of his ribbon up--and then drove it down into the bullet hole that was in his chest. He stabbed the handle down into the hole again and again, widening it as he did so. He barely even felt the pain anymore.
He couldn't help it--he was running away. Again. Maybe he had just woken up weak today...but he felt that he was running in a noble cause. He wouldn't let himself stoop so low as to be rescued by the very man who had driven his beloved sister to her death.
Even as more tears bubbled out of his eyes, and a strangled sob escaped him as he finally let go of the handle, the implement still embedded in his chest as he felt himself fading away--he felt oddly happy. He had been so lonely...so, so lonely, for so long...but now...he was finally going to be reunited with his sister. Finally...they would see each other again...
He turned his head slightly, unable to see Jade anymore because his vision was quickly going, but he still managed to whisper one last thing to the man,

"I'm done dealing with you...now if you'll excuse me...I'm going to go be with my sister...once...and for all..."
Orane's head dropped to the side, flopping down onto the ground as he lay there, motionless--all signs of life were gone. And yet, even then...there was a peaceful looking smile on his face. He had finally escaped the hell that was No Man's Land...and had moved on to a better place--a better place, where his sister was undoubtedly waiting for him, ready to greet him with open arms...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:56 am

Atticus Benedict

"Orane!" he heard his words toward him. He forgave him? How?! How could he even fathom...oh gods... "ORANE NO! I SAID I COULD-" but it was too late. Orane had passed. He gripped onto the small boy, but then stood up. "I'm going to bury his body now...excuse me." he said, heading to his car. He put Orane in it, and got in himself. He did his job...whether he liked it or not... (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:15 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Funland // Funland - Page 7 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Issac looked up as he heard Jade. 'No...not him! Anyone but him!' Issac was going to respond when he felt something hitting his face. A fist it was. Issac fell back a bit as the fist connected to his face, showing bruises now on it. 'I deserved that...after what I did...' Issac looked up to see Atticus getting ready to reach for something. 'Crap!' He quickly took out a card and used it in front of him, making a small forcefield as the bullet hit the field and dropped down below. He was getting ready to respond when he heard Orane saying sorry to Atticus. 'Huh!? Atticus...he...shot Orane!' Issac couldn't believe it. Those two always had fun hanging out! He then heard Orane speak some more to Jade this time. 'Orane...you're going to...no...' He stood there and watched as Orane kept stabbing himself. He wanted to stop the man, not wanting him to give up but it was already too late. Issac watched as Orane did a final motion and layed there in death. 'No...this can't be happening...no..no..NOOOOOO!' Issac quickly threw down a smoke bomb. Full tears were coming out now as he ran off.

*Exit*

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:52 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Funland // Funland - Page 7 JadeCurtissfull295387

Jade let Orane speak his mind, from what he could see there was little he could do... Shame... When Orane explained that his sister was Renate, he thought the boy looked familiar. Though he was sure he was wearing a dress last time. Jade stayed silent and made a motion not to help the boy, why bother to waste his resources. When the boy said his last words, he stood there, staring at the boy. "You do that..." Jade said when he said that he would go and bury him next to his sister. Strange... The man who killed the boy was also going to bury him. In a way he was bit better then Jade. He usually left the ones he had hurt left rotting in their fluids, it left him satisfied to see them all alone, rotting next to nothing. He turned around and went to look for his daughter and Kraven, when he had cornered someone, and made them talk and they pointed to a different direction Jade went there, off to the church.

*Exit*
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 7 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy managed to reach Funland without coming to a stop once, he finally let Ivy go and began to pant "I- I think we lost here..." he muttered, trying his best to keep himself breathing. He hadn't run that much since his battle with the girl he was standing with right now, albeit she was pretty different back then. Pugsy let out one more sigh before looking up to Ivy "Okay... Funland... whoo... that's where we ended up then? Ivy... Ivy you there...?" he was still panting and got on his knees to relax, though he looked up to Ivy.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Funland // Funland - Page 7 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy was pouting as Pugsy finally put her down, her arms crossed and glaring at the greaser.

"I could totally have taken her! Her arms are no match for my awesome! Why didn't you just let me kill her?!"

She whined, sitting on the ground of Funland and crossing her legs, looking up at him with the face of a five-year-old about to throw a tantrum.

"You don't think I'm awesome enough, is that it?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was actually completely thrown off by Ivy's reaction to him, he wasn't expecting her to be this upset "H-hey! You said you didn't want anyone involved in Kraven's business right!? Black Dragon is still a group he wants to get rid of! Getting rid of the cyborg would probably help him more than work against him!" he shot back to Ivy, before letting out a sigh. Kraven was using Black Dragon just as much as they were using him, it was true, if Meili was gone, Black Dragon would lose a powerful enforce. Pugsy looked up to Ivy, then stood up "Ivy... before I go back... there's something I promised I'd do..." he told her softly.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy...actually listened. Pugsy was making a good point... She didn't want to HELP Kraven! But the cyborg...She sort of really wanted to be her best friend, but she wanted to kill her too. Ivy problems. She didn't want to admit it...but...

"....you're right."

She muttered in a tiny voice, then looked up at Pugsy as he said something about a promise...WHAT had he told Kraven he'd do...? That couldn't be good...

"What is it...? Is it to give me battery acid? Cause that's pretty cool, I like that promise, you should promise that more often, yeah."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy pet Ivy on the head "I promised I'd save a friend okay? A friend of a guy you'd like..." he told Ivy, he wasn't someone Pugsy knew, but Kraven said he didn't want this man held in prison any longer. Pugsy may have had some qualms working for Kraven, but this job, this job was one he wanted to do "Ivy... I'm going to Highend and blowing it up... wanna blow it up?" he asked her with a smile, they had some shit to pull on The Family, and they had to do it fast.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy seemed a bit worried as Pugsy started talking, but then she heard him say they could blow Highend up, and her face lit up with happiness.

"I DO~!"

She said dramatically, as if accepting a wedding proposal, then jumped up and hugged Pugsy tight.

"LET'S BLOW SHIT UP!"

She cried, but then looked worried again for a second

"WAIT! Do they have plants...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was about to run off when he heard Ivy ask if there were plants, he honestly didn't know "Uh... probably not..." he said, not really sure. There was probably a weed or a house flower here or there, but Highend was probably one of the most plant free areas in Highend anyways since it was taken care of. There were no growths or animal life there past house plants and pets. Pugsy pat Ivy on the head and started walking again "LET'S BLOW SHIT UP! Besides... The Don probably hates pancakes!"
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy : Not.enough time to write a post so she just ran away after Pugsy. Yeah.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7