Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funland // Funland

+6
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Funland // Funland - Page 5 Empty Re: Funland // Funland

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Funland // Funland - Page 5 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine wheeled Kraven into Funland, riding the wheelchair like a scooter.

"Wooooo Funland! Kill some stuff for me, Father~?"

She asked, smiling sweetly and aiming the wheelchair at several clowns so he could shoot and cause death and whatnot.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 5 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven entered Funland with a creepy smile on his face "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he laughed like a maniac as Kraven pulled down a lever on his wheelchair, causing the machine guns to deploy "DIE! FOOLISH CLOWNS!!!" he yelled as he opened fire on the clowns, the wheelchair gunned down countless clowns, boy did Kraven love killing people for absolutely no reason. When the smoke cleared and countless clowns were dead, Kraven had a small, eloquent smile on his face "That was awesome..." he said in a light voice, it had seemed like forever since Kraven killed someone. Kraven looked around Funland, seeing who else he could kill "Oh what to do? what to do?" Kraven sing as he watched his prey like a hunter "I should kill clowns by color... yes... THE RED ONES DIE FIRST!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine ran around Funland collecting the blood of the clown Kraven shot down, putting the vials in her pocket after playing with them a bit. She clapped as Kraven finished the first round. Then came the colors idea.

"THAT IS GENIUS! Can I try the pink ones when you get to them~?"

She asked, eyeing the pink clowns with hungry eyes. Her lizard, Amor, crawled down from Catherine's head and onto Kraven's lap, looking up at the man-nun curiously.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven began to shoot any clowns down with red shirts, why? Because Kraven rolled that way "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he laughed as a whole slew of clowns were shot down "See!? This is THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE! TO BRING AN END TO THE LIFE OF OTHERS! Think about it... how insignificant their lives were until I came around and kill them... suddenly they matter now. Why? Because the pique, the climax of life IS DEATH! Death is the reason for life! Death is reason life exists! Damn the phony god, there is only ONE CERTAINTY ABOUT LIFE, AND THAT IS DEATH!! BWAHAHAHAAH!" he ranted as he continued to kill off clowns till he got to the pink ones "Here we are... care to see why DEATH is so magnificent!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine listened to the speech attentively, nodding at times.

"Yes! The ones I killed didn't realize how I was merely making them worth something! They kept resisting my blessing!"

She said, remembering how so many had called the police and whatnot...Her eyes then brightened as he got to the pink ones.

"My turn~?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven nodded to Catherine "Exactly!" he replied to her, and when she asked if it was his turn, the man smiled at her and nodded "Of course! FEEL THE GREATNESS OF HUNTING YOUR PREY! THEY ARE NOTHING BEFORE YOU KILL THEM!" he told Catherine in a rant, then seemed to just go on "Do you know who the greatest killer of mankind is? The foolish shark? NO! The weak Tiger!? NO! It is the MOSQUITO! THE BLOOD SUCKING MOSQUITO IS THE ULTIMATE KILLER! THEY SPREAD THEIR DISEASES ACROSS THE PLANET, AND UNLIKE THE FOOLISH ENDANGERED TIGERS AND SHARK... the Mosquito are far from extinct... making them the epitome of death, did you know that?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine grinned devilishly and took control of the wheelchair guns, shooting at the pink clowns joyfully

"YES! You may fall before my POWER! Let me drain you of life and bloood! Oh, you're a cute one~!"

She finished them off and, as she went around collecting blood, listened to Kraven's rant.

"I'd never thought of that! And they have a huge needle ON THEIR FACES~!"

She was grinning, obviously liking the the idea of having a huge needle as part of her body, since she carried one around with her anyway.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven continued to smile as the clowns were all gunned down "HAHAHA! FOOLISH FOOLS! YOU CLOWNS ARE ALL FOOLISH FOOLS!!" he ranted as he heard the guns of his own wheelchair mow down the crowd. Then she began collecting the blood, which Kraven simply watched "Ah, but I can tell with how you wield that needle, it is a part of your body too, just like the mosquito has its own needle, so do you!" he responded to her before he took control of his guns again and began to shoot the blue clowns "DIE M&M CLOWNS!!!" he yelled as yet another group was killed by the nun. Kraven seemed content after that "Ah... killing clowns bores me now... what else shall we do?" Father Death asked eagerly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine smiled and put a hand to her chest, supposedly where the heart would be, as Kraven compared her to a mosquito.

"Oh Father~! That is the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me!"

She chirped, then clapped as he killed the blue clowns, finally becoming bored. She grinned as she had an idea of what they could do.

"I could always...you know...take some more of your blood~"

She put a hand on his shoulder and smiled reassuringly, holding up the giant syringe in the other hand.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven shook his head "No... I'm already too low on blood, I cannot yet meet Death yet, I have not made enough sacrifices..." he muttered, a dead serious expression on his face. Then SOMETHING came to mind, ah yes, there was one prey that recently escaped Kraven's grasp, one that Kraven needed to get his revenge on. A smile crept up on Kraven's face "Oh.... ohohoho... I know what we can do. There is a prey... a magnificent one that neither me or the mosquitoes could kill... yes, you will find his blood satisfactory! I can say from first hand experience that it is great blood!" YES, it was time to find Ryder, it was time to hunt the real prey!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine frowned as Kraven refused to give her blood, but the smile came back when another prey was mentioned.

"Yes! I love great blood!"

She took control of the wheelchair and did a few dizzying maneuvers before finally stopping

"Which way, Father?"

She asked, ready to get to this prey as quickly as possible.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven smiled as Catherine seemed on board the idea of hunting Ryder, perfect "To the Highend Entrance... not inside... just the entrance..." Kraven replied to her. Vulture Team had taken sanctuary in Highend, so Kraven couldn't pick any fights there. However so long as he stayed right outside, and drew Ryder outside too, Kraven could have his hunt. He'd let Catherine have the blood, it was worthless to him, he just wanted the hunt and the sacrifice. Kraven looked up at Catherine "To Highend!" he yelled, pointing out forward like a calvary commander.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

"TO HIGHEND!"

Catherine repeated, then wheeled Kraven off to Highend.

*exit Catherine and Kraven*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven and Catherine eventually retreated back to Highend, Kraven walked into highend, the acid STILL burning at his chest, yet the acid that was previous on his face, was now dripping to his chest. The man wore kevlar, it helped with the acid, but his face stung like a bitch. Kraven eventually turned to Catherine, a smile on his face "Hehehehe... HAHAHAHAHAH! BRILLIANT! THAT WAS BRILLIANT!" he laughed like a maniac until the nun fell on his back laughing "CATHERINE THAT WAS BRILLIANT!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine giggled the whole way back to FUNLAND. THAT IS FUNLAND NOT HIGHEND.

"Father, that was AMAZING! You're a genius!"

She praised her partner, not seeming to feel the need to comment on the acid that was corroding his face and clothing.

"When do we get to do this again!? We have to do it again, Father!"

She laughed more as Kraven fell on his back, and the pink lizard, Amor, looked a bit scared...If lizards can look scared.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven stayed on the ground laughing for awhile before he looked up at Catherine "Yeah... we do... but something even more amazing is coming on the way... war... REAL WAR! PEOPLE WILL DIE AND IT WILL BE AMAZING!" he yelled from the ground "With Vulture Team out of Highend... they'll be forced to go into combat with us...!" he boasted. He looked back up at Catherine's face, he seemed somewhat tired, probably because of the acid that had just burned his face and foot "It'll be amazing when it happens... now we just wait for our prizes..." he told her, still sort of just staring at her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

"And it was all thanks to your brilliance~!"

Catherine said, looking at Kraven admiringly, grinning.

"The war will be glorious!!!"

She cried, then the lowering of his voice made her calm down a bit, and she remembered her syringe....

"Father? Would you happen to know where I can find another oversized syringe? I really loved ol' Suzy, you know...That plant bitch killed her..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:31 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven had his eyes half open when Catherine called him genius "I agree..." he responded to her in a rather tired voice. Then she asked about the syringe, the poor poor syringe "Okay yeah... how about this... we could find some of the wreckage here and use it to rebuild the syringe? How about that?" he responded to her, still tired and on the ground. Even Kraven got tired sometimes, and this is his time to lay down "We can rebuild it... or you could always get another one from Conqueror Worm..." either way Kraven figured they could get another syringe anyways.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:41 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine thought about his idea...rebuilding seemed like a great idea! This way she could not only take blood, but if they used wreckage, the syringe would probably transmit terrible diseases and deadly infections!

"Ohohoh that's good!"

She said, and started searching for stuff that could be built into a giant syringe. When Conqueror Worm was mentioned, however, she stopped the search...She needed to be able to keep Worm patients alive...that wasn't gonna work with a needle that could get them killed...

"Yeahhh maybe I'll just ask Jade to get me a new one...a bigger one! With a pointier needle!"

She said, then sat down next to Kraven.

"So...what now?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven let out a huge sigh "Sometimes even I have to just breathe for a few moments..." the man muttered as he looked at the sky. Damn the sky was boring, it didn't mean shit to Kraven. So he looked at Catherine, psychopathic nurse girl, there we go, much less boring than the sky. The nun really didn't have much else to say to her "Perhaps let me rest for a few moments before I go back to murdering clowns, speaking of which we're already here... hahah... FOOLISH CLOWNS!" the man yelled, before calming the fuck down. Still looking at Catherine, he asked "What will you do now?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:58 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine nodded at Kraven as he explained that he had to rest...It made sense since he was just attacked by acid, bats and bullets...she grinned when he spoke of killing clowns again, not pointing out the fact that he had said clowns had bored him, not so long ago.

"Oh, I'll just find a few injured clowns, fix them up so that they're nice and healthy for when you're ready for your hunting spree~!"

She said, then thought about that and realized how boring it was.

"Actually no, I think I'll just talk to Amor for a while..."

She said, petting her pink lizard. She then looked from the lizard to Kraven.

"Have I introduced you two yet? Father Death, this is Amor, Amor, this is Father Death."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven arched an eyebrow at the lizard, right that followed him around the place "Hello Amor..." he spoke to the lizard in a voice as friendly as he could possibly muster. Funny thing about Kraven, he absolutely loved killing humans, but not animals. Kraven had no need to kill animals, he actually looked down on those who harmed animals. Nevermind the insane hypocrisy behind that, but Kraven actually like animals. Eventually the man stood back up, apparently five minutes was all the man needed to get ready to kill again "I AM BETTTEEEEERRRR!!!" he yelled, then just shrugged "I don't feel like killing clowns..." he muttered, bored with clowns.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine smiled as Kraven seemed to get along with Amor, then held the lizard's arms and made him dance around for about 3 seconds, before putting him down and laying on her back to rest just as Kraven got up and was supposedly all better.

Of course...

She cursed her luck, or her own lack of good ideas, as she should have rested when Kraven did...but playing with Amor was basically resting, so she was alright, sitting up once more and pouting at Kraven as he said he didn't want to kill clowns.

"What do you do other than kill clowns?"

She asked, looking at the nun-man curiously.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven began to stretch after he stood up, looking at Catherine as she laid down like she was an idiot "What are you doing? Foolish Fool..." he muttered to her before he started looking around. He really didn't know what to do now "That is a very good question..." the man muttered. Then a HUGE thought just occurred to him, maybe he could let Catherine do the thinking now, he was always thinking for her, it was her time to shine now "HOW ABOUT- you come up with something!? I'm always telling you do we should do, why don't you have a brilliant idea!? I promise I won't make fun of it... go on, Kraven is listening... I promise we'll actually do what you want... seriously..." unless of course it was a stupid idea, then he'd shoot someone in the face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:14 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine just pretended she had never laid down in the first place...Ignoring the first question. When asked what SHE wanted to do, her eyes lit up. No one ever trusted her to come up with the ideas...

"Really?! Great~!"

She sounded excited, then paused for a moment to think of something that she and Kraven could find entertaining.

"What about we go to the Vulture Team bunker and just destroy the whole place?? That way if they ever manage to get it back, it'll be useless!"

She said, then shook her head, dismissing her own idea.

"No no no! Let's get a bunch of rocket launchers from the black market! Then find people that look stupid and shoot them! But first we find out what they call themselves, then kill then in alphabetical order!"

This seemed like an amazing idea to Catherine, and she looked at Kraven excitedly, hoping he would approve.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next