Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funland // Funland

+6
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Funland // Funland - Page 2 Empty Re: Funland // Funland

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 2 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda started running away from him, with her epic circus skills ((If only the real Duda would read this...)). She did various flips and hid behind the elephant she was sleeping on earlier.

"THATS OFFENSIVE!"

She said, and started to cry, like, legit tears and a runny nose. She held on to the elephant`s nose.

"Only you understand me Dumbo..."

Then screamed at Kraven.

"INSENSITIVE MUCH?!?!"

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Funland // Funland - Page 2 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy was having too much fun beating up her fellow crazies to notice that she was about to be shot at. She only realized she was in any danger when Ryder pulled her out of the way

"Oh...Thanks! But I'm bulletproof, you didn't need to worry, silly skull-cracker!"

She said, laughing as if she could have shrugged the bullets away. She looked at Duda, who was now crying, and then at Kraven, who was shooting and whatnot.

"But..Duzão..."

She said, with her own nickname for Duda. She threw a crazy person at Duda, saying

"TAKE THIS! It will comfort you!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 2 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Kraven
The Father of Death
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven just narrowed his eyes down in rage as everyone got out of the way of his bullets, why? Why did he just waste those bullets, he wanted death! Kraven's face distorted into a grimace of total and absolute rage, his eyes bloodshot and his face red with anger "DDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he yelled as he literally started mowing down dozens of crazy homicidal clowns and such with his Uzis, there were piles beside him of dead bodies. He then set his eyes on Duda "Oh? Really? Well I'm sorry.... YOU CAN SHOVE MY INSENSITIVITY UP YOUR ASS!!!!" he yelled in a blood-curdling rage as he threw a grenade at her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Funland // Funland - Page 2 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

In any other circumstance, Ryder probably would have recommended to Duda to get behind some cover or something--or at least away from the grenade. But at this point, he just wanted to attract as little attention to himself, and by extension, Ivy, as possible. Especially since Ryder knew that he was supposed to be on the same team as this madman--fighting him would just be stupid. So, he stayed where he was behind the cover for now, making sure to keep well behind it to avoid any bullets. He looked to Ivy and spoke quietly,
"Bullet-proof or not--it'll still hurt when they hit, even if they bounce right off, right?" He was trying to reason with her with her own logic. Hopefully it would work.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

"THANKS IVY! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!"

She yelled at Ivy as the crazy person landed next to her. She stopped crying abruptly and stood up, seeing the grenade flying towards her. She went towards Kraven, the grenade landing in front of the elephant and blowing it to smithereens.

"You killed Dumbo... Na boa mano, isso foi mancada..."

She said, and was about to start crying again when she suddenly ran towards Kraven and jumped on his back, hugging onto him tightly.

"But it's okay, I forgive you. We can go to group therapy together. I think you might really benefit from it. "

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy marveled at the battle that was going on, and was about to go right back out into the fight, but Ryder's logic was exactly what would keep her here...Anything else would probably have made her go right back and possibly have tried to pocket the grenade, but hey, he WAS right! The bullets would hurt, even though they wouldn't actually kill her!

"Oh right...I had forgotten, thanks!"

She said, grateful that he knew all about her awesome bullet-proof powers even after knowing her so little, he must be a psychic.

"It must be cool to be a psychic, huh?"

She wondered out loud, guessing that Ryder could answer that question for her since he was obviously a psychic. She then heard Kraven and Duda's words and had to pop her head out to say

"FIRST RULE OF GROUP THERAPY IS YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT GROUP THERAPY!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven continued to mow down piles of psychos lured in by the sound of gunshots, more and more, entire groups brought down in hails of bullets. The bodies piled up more and more until they became barriers to keep off more hordes of crazies, Kraven was single-handily fighting all of Funland. Then SHE came towards him, Duda, Kraven threw his guns aside and drew his combat knife "AH! Short range combat! I prefer to kill this way!!" Kraven spoke loudly, motioning for her to come closer. Then she hugged him, which made Kraven even angrier "WHY! WON'T! YOU! DIE!?!?!?!?!" he yelled in a fit of rage.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Ryder Mercy

Now that the guns were down, Ryder hesitantly stood up from where he had been crouching behind the cover. He still kept a good grip on the bat though, turning and smacking away one of the crazies that was coming up from behind them. "Geez, how many of these people are there lurking around? There are so many here already--even if they're dead and all."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda held on to him and stroked his hair.

"Its okay, its okay, shhhh, caaaaalma. Smoke a daisy. Wishing other people`s deaths wont help you. Group therapy will."

She kept on hugging him.

"What is it with you? Mommy issues? Daddy issues? We don`t discriminate... Or judge. Its a safe environment. Trust me."

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

"The second rule of gorup therapy is you DON'T TALK ABOUT GROUP THERAPY!"

Ivy shrieked at Duda, since she kept bringing it up. God, some people just DON'T GET IT. She jumped out of her hiding place when she saw that Ryder seemed to think it was safe, running towards Kraven and Duda, kicking crazies out of the way.

"Group hug!!"

She said, then joined in the hug, but not before slapping herself and muttering

"First rule of group hugs is you don't talk about group hugs..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven began to get even angrier and angrier, if it was even possible, at both Ivy and Duda, they had broken the last straw. Kraven broke out of the hug with his muscles, then shanked Ivy because she was just about the closest person in the vicinity "MURDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" Kraven needed to kill as much as possible to counteract the amount of hugging that had just gone on "I AM FATHER KRAVEN! CALL ME FATHER DEATH!!!!!! I EXIST TO BRING YOU TO YOUR GRAVE!!!!!" he yelled as he picked up his uzis again "FUCK YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Ryder Mercy

Well. Lesson learned: Group hugs are bad news.
"Shit--!" Ryder cursed, seeing Kraven reach down to grab his guns again. He chucked the bat back behind the cover, then rushed forward the few steps that he needed to go to grab Ivy and full on pick her up, since she'd been stabbed--then began quickly heading back towards the cover as fast as he could, calling to Duda,
"You too, you too, c'mon, hurry!" just before jumping back behind the debris to be protected. Even if Ivy was supposedly "bullet-proof", she was apparently not knife-proof. Which really didn't surprise Ryder at all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda was pushed back by his breaking out of the hug, and fell, but did a bridge to backflip and got back up.

"YOU STABBED HER!"

She said, not so forgiving anymore. Ivy was like her little sister. Duda picked up the arm of a crazy person that was lying around, and threw it at his head. Then she heard Ryder.

"Hm.. Good idea! "

She jumped over the pile of debris and tucked into a roll.

"Present!"

She said, staring at Ryder in curiosity.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy giggled as she was shanked, which was terrible because she still felt all of the pain of it, but her reaction was still to laugh...She let Ryder pick her up since by now she was just laughing like a maniac and couldn't really do anything to stop him even if she wanted to.

"The pink elephants are gonna kill Apocalypse! That's not good! Who's gonna make the cool voice?!"

She still seemed to almost idolize Kraven, even though he had just attempted to kill her.

"Why does he keep calling himself Kraven?! YOU'RE APOCALYPSE, STUPID!"

She shrieked at Kraven, throwing a vial of acid at his head.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven didn't hear anything anymore, their voices was just a bunch of thumping, Kraven was totally controlled by his lust to kill, caught in a bloodthirsty rage, Kraven just unloaded at the three criminals without saying a word. His face showed his rage, and he didn't stop shooting at them, he just kept on firing, reloaded, then kept on shooting. He moved aside to dodge the acid, it shattered on the ground behind him. Then Kraven kept on shooting, he wouldn't be done until SOMEONE died, just ANYONE, someone had to die.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" Ryder looked around for any route of escape, also making sure that both of the girls with him stayed low enough that they'd be out of reach of the bullets behind the debris. He placed Ivy down on the ground, and used his foot to roll the bat back over to himself. But a bat wasn't about to do anything against a hail of bullets.
"We might have to wait this out--his ammo can't last forever..." But then again, Kraven could always walk right up to them. He didn't add that part, because he didn't want to think about it. They needed someway out of there, NOW. As his eyes scanned the area, they fell upon another piece of large debris--if they could take the moment when Kraven reloaded to get there, then maybe they could start making their way towards the exit. It'd be one small step towards relative safety, after all.
"Listen," he said quietly to the two girls by him so that Kraven couldn't hear over the sound of the bullets. When he reloads, we're moving to that cover over there," he indicated discreetly with a hand out of Kraven's view towards the other large piece of wall debris. "Sound good?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda nodded quickly. It did, seem reasonable, after all. She poked Ivy`s leg.

"Vamo porra... Você ta bem?"

She said quietly, in a moment of clarity and aware of how grave the situation they were in was.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

"Waaaaait!"

Ivy shrieked, grabbing on of the crazies before they took off.

"We need a distraction! Something that'll make him shoot even more! Then he can say more stuff with his Apocalypse voice before we run for it!"

She said, throwing the guy she had just taken into the air, hoping it would distract Kraven. She heard Duda and nodded

"Sure!"

She had no idea what Duda was saying when she spoke in Portuguese, but she always managed to understand the main idea cause of Duda's tone of voice and facial expressions, so they managed to communicate effectively even with this language that was foreign to her.

"Bloop de blaspha to you too!"

She then turned to Ryder

"So...you tell us when, oh great Cracker of Skulls?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven continued to unload on where the three criminals were "DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!" he yelled, bringing down the guy Ivy tossed "URRRRGGGHHHH!!!!" he released another blood-curdling yell. Then he ran out of ammo with one of the uzis, it was tossed aside, then the other ran out, and it was tossed away. Rather than reloading, Kraven did something else, he was quiet now, completely silent, and it was somewhat scarier than him yelling like a maniac. Then, if any of the criminals were going to peer their views outside of cover and look at him, they'd notice why he was quiet: Kraven had an RPG, and he was pointing it right at their cover.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 am

Ryder Mercy

The silence warranted Ryder's attention, and he quickly checked over the top of the cover to see if Kraven was reloading--but that definitely was not the case. His eyes widened when he saw the RPG, knowing that their cover wouldn't stand a chance against that thing.
"Shit. Shit, shit, shit, run! RUN!" Hoping to delay Kraven somewhat, he grabbed the bat and chucked it in Kraven's direction. Yeah, it might miss--but then again it might not. And losing the bat was nothing compared to losing their lives. He grabbed Ivy up again to carry her so she didn't have to strain her injury, taking off as fast as he could from the cover, hoping that Duda was following. He didn't know where he was going--he just wanted to get away. He didn't even know if somebody could outrun one of those things, but he was going to try, dammit! He wasn't going to die in a dump like this, no way!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:46 am

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda shook her head as she heard her talk.

"ITS OKAY! SHES COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY. SHE IS ALRIGHT!"

She said, shaking Ryder to make sure he knew Ivy was okay in her eyes. She saw them take off and was confused until she saw the very big RPG.

"That can be good for your pores.. "

She said, and took off in the direction they had run in. She caught up to Ryder and looked over her shoulder, still running.

"So I`m guessing that none of us are explosion proof..."

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:12 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy popped out to look at what Kraven was up to, then saw the rocket launcher and freaked the fuck out.

"I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE OF THOSE! PLEASE!"

She looked at the RPG with admiring eyes, until she was whisked away by Ryder.

"But... RPG... How come Apocalypse gets one and I don't?!"

She complained about this while she was being carried by Ryder, wriggling arOund a bit, which made her lose more blood, but none of her insane energy. She gave Duda a thumbs up and tossed her a few leaves from her pocket.

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!"

She cried, then seemed to pass out as she was carried.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:36 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven aimed the RPG at the running criminals "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed like a madman, his RPG following their every move, at any moment he could blow them to pieces "BWAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HHAHAHAHA! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE IN! I WILL DEVOUR YOU- THE WEAK! BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK- FOOLISH WEAK FOOLS!!!" he yelled at them like a madman "AND I WILL KILL YOU! AND PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED! SO YOU WILL DIE! FROM DEATH! BWAHAHAHAHA! DID I MENTION DEATH!? SHUT UP I DID! DEATH DEATH DEATH! DEAD PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" yet he completely forgot to actually kill them as he got caught up in his yelling.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder wasn't going to stick around to listen to this man's rantings--he was getting out of there, along with Ivy and Duda, if all went well. He kept moving, getting closer and closer to the gate. He knew that he had to find Ivy some medical attention...but...what doctors did he know...?
...Oh. Oh no. Oh god no.
But still...it seemed like the only choice...He continued to carry Ivy as he approached the gate, checking now and then that Duda was still following. At last, he reached the gate, and left Fun Land--glad to be out of sight of that crazed madman who was supposedly on his team...yeah, that didn't seem likely.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:01 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy seemed to wake up momentarily as she heard Kraven say "survival of the fittest" again. She grinned and yelled

"SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!"

In her best imitation of Kraven's voice, then passed out again as Ryder carried her out.

Bye bye Apocalypse...

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next