Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:03 pm

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 118

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 Layout13
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Davey Boy threw a thumb up to Hook as she asked if The Trust were looking for the treasure "I doubt it... as I said there's not even a hint of where I hid it so those blokes would be looking around in shadows. Besides... I heard from a few of The Kingdom cronies that Paladin and Black Dragon are having problems right now... I wouldn't be surprised if their leaders are dead now~ In other words... we're SCOTT FREE~!" he enthusiastically told Captain Hook as he then took a sip of chocolate milk... the milk then just sort of leaked from his jaw and throat. What a waste of chocolate milk...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Pirate】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Ƭнєяє αяє σηℓу тωσ ρєяƒєcт тнιηgѕ ιη тнє ωσяℓ∂... gσℓ∂ αη∂ вσσвιєѕ!!"
Davey Boy Jone's Theme - Mass Destruction
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:24 am

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 Sir_cr10

Captain Hook
Scourge of the Seven Seas

☠    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ☠

Captain Hook's worried frown smoothed out as Davey Boy reassured her that the shiny and shady groups he had taken the treasures from wouldn't be coming back to hunt them any time soon. That was good. Already she could imagine all the beautiful gold she'd be looking upon, all the secrets...at the end of the day, Hook knew that it wasn't just about the money, though that's what she'd always claim. She cared about the value of whatever she had, just so she could know she had something that was precious to someone else who didn't have it. She cared about the hunt to find that item of value, the chase and the fighting leading her towards that final goal.

"Aye, sounds good."

She said sort of absentmindedly, thinking about the treasure. Then, of course, she was distracted by Davey Boy Jones "drinking" the chocolate milk. She wasn't okay with that waste going down.

"That shite's imported, bloody 'ell-"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Booty's all I'm after, hand it over and maybe you'll live!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:11 pm

Davey finished the chocolate milk, a puddle of it lay at his feet. What a waste. Now that his story was told, Davey got back to being easily distracted by everything and began to look around "This place is so dull... it needs some color! How can the infamous Davey Boy Jones call this his ship if it isn't a rocking pad!?" everything seemed to USEFUL and PRACTICAL. He couldn't go with that, not by a long shot "We at least need a disco ball-" his priorities were pretty straight at this point. The Pirate eventually placed a hand on Hook's shoulder, got way too close, then casually asked "Hey, hey... when are we getting to Dodo island? I'm bored-" his priorities were always straight.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook contained a glare at Davey Boy Jones as he commented on her ship's dullness- this was her ship and she didn't need some afro-ed skeleton strutting around like he owned the place, insulting her baby... Except that skeleton also had the key to unimaginable treasure. She really liked treasure.

"The ship'll stay the way I've made'r.. She's as shiny and deadly as she needs to-"

Davey Boy was getting way too close now, and Hook made a point of hooking his arm off and keeping a one meter radius. She held up her hand for him to wait as she checked on their coordinates and their course. They weren't far now, but any distance now seemed much farther, as the Captain knew she'd be dealing with Davey Boy the whole time.

"Soon.. Do you need to prepare anything before getting to the island or...? You know...anything you can do to keep yourself busy?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:24 pm

Davey's mouth opened a little as Hook made sure to keep at least a meter away from him "So cold-" he commented, though it wasn't clear if he was joking around or serious about his statement. But he didn't seem to care too much, he was too focused on nit-picking at just about everything around him. This wasn't his pirate ship damn it! Everything had to be changed "Come on at least one disco ball?" he asked before Hook questioned him on anything he could have to pass the time. Davey suddenly went silent, just staring at her before dropping to his knees "SO YOU REALLY DO CARE ABOUT ME!!!!" Davey cried as he grabbed onto Hook's ankles and... pretended to cry? He was a skeleton so he definitely couldn't really sky, but he was making crying noises "Oh also a guitar or violin would be nice-" he added in the middle of his crying, in a surprisingly normal non-crying voice before returning to the melodramatic crying.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:38 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook ignored the comment on her coldness- she didn't need to justify wanting to keep an afro-ed, talking skeleton away from her. She did feel the need to comment on the disco ball though-

"If I see a disco ball on this ship, someone's walking the plank."

And then there was a skeleton maybe sobbing at her feet, and she wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean. Looking at the crew for help, she was only met with more confused looks, who quickly went about their work so as to not have to deal with this bizarreness.

"Eh- Uhm- We have string. And wood. A...wise pirate like you must be able to make a guitar or something out of that, ye?"

Hook was sort of trying to gravitate towards the helm so that she'd have something else to do. In the distance there was a growing speck on the horizon- Dodo Island. Soon she'd be wanting to take charge of the navigation.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:17 pm

When Hook mentioned a plank, Davey's head rose up as if in joy "A plank!? I WILL NAME HIM JIMMY!" he ecstatically replied as he jumped back up on his feet and twirled around "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!" he seemed rather cheerful. That was... until Hook pretty much told him they have no guitars OR violins, and then everything stopped. Davey stood there, almost motionless, before shooting a look to Hook as he asked "Are you telling me... there's no music... on this ship...?" he asked, and he was rather serious about his question too. He was asking it like it was a 'do-or-die' sort of deal.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:18 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook was about to tell Davey Boy off for naming more stuff on her ship...but it occurred to her that 'walk the Jimmy' actually sounded pretty cool, so instead she nodded somewhat cautiously.

"I'll let you have that one, Davey Boy...but no more naming stuff on my ship."

She warned, choosing to focus on important navigation things rather than Davey Boy's dancing. Then, of course, came the subject of music. Hook looked a bit confused at how important this seemed to be to the skeleton- she had always run a very professional ship, doing what needed to be done as efficiently as possible, she had never thought about how trivial things like music or disco balls could affect her crew.

"Well, I mean- One-Eye and Paulie started an acapella-type deal at some point...and there's the song from someone's walkman from time to time but...no, we're not regular music enthusiasts."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:25 pm

There Davey stood, if he had eyes and eyelids he'd be shooting a dramatic glare to Hook. When she essentially told him NO MUSIC he took a firm demeanor and responded "I cannot be part on this ship without music! MUSIC IS LIFE- MUSIC IS MY SOUL!" he responded quite bluntly as he suddenly turned his back on her and looked out to the horizon. Music was apparently something he was quite passionate about "You will drop me off at the nearest island- I'm going to find a pirate crew that appreciates music-" he told her as he tossed an empty cartoon of chocolate milk aside... that floor... would need to be cleaned eventually.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:39 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook looked genuinely surprised as Davey Boy seemed to take offense at the fact that there was no music on the ship. She seemed content enough to leave him to his whining...but then he demanded to be dropped off. That was something she couldn't allow.

"Oh nononono- I mean we do have music, it's just hidden, yes-"

She placed herself back in front of him and hummed something that sounded like a mix of dubstep and an ancient pirate song. It was bizarre. Hook called for the crew to join in, and soon there were about ten pirates humming different yet somehow similar tunes, one trying to follow the lead of the other, making a big mess of sound.

"SOMEONE GET ME A GUITAR-!"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:45 pm

Davey turned around and looked to Hook as she corrected herself, saying there was music but it was HIDDEN "Oh...? HIDDEN YOU SAY!?" he seemed to be buying it. Of course, that wasn't much of a surprise considering he'd shown off his lack of brain cells since getting on board. And then THAT THING started, Davey just sort of stood there... he wasn't sure whether he should feel second-hand embarrassment or horror for what they were doing "..." so he just stayed quiet. He didn't say a word... until eventually he spoke up "You guys look stupid-" he commented, feeling the need to put the second-hand embarrassment to an end. He had to kill it now before he lit himself on fire.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook seemed perfectly capable of keeping this going for as long as was necessary to convince Davey Boy that they totally appreciated music enough for him to stay with them and show them the booty...but then the skeleton pointed out how it wasn't working. It was also around that time that one of the pirates that was actually doing his job shouted out that there was land.

"RIGHT- We'll discuss this later...Land-ho!"

The Captain quickly took the helm and before they knew it, they were basically on the island. The boat was modern enough to not have to anchor away from the shore, so all the crew had to do was get out and they'd be on dry land. She threw Davey Boy Jones over her shoulder and jumped out of the Sea Shepherd.

"We can totally enjoy music later, but right now we should discuss the booty, yes?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:25 pm

So in mere moments after Davey had essentially thrown a fit over the lack of music they reached Dodo Island. This was a new fresh pace for Davey, because he knew what treasure he had here would relieve his boredom. Davey threw his hands up in happiness as he heard 'land ho' "LAAAAAAAAAAND! IT'S BEEN DECADES BAYBEH~!" he cheerfully called out, not even moving from his pose as Hook just picked him up and jumped off the boat onto the land. This was definitely dodo island... it was pretty much a deserted little jungle island. The perfect place to leave some treasure. Davey began to move his arms around erratically as he looked at the scenery of Dodo island from Hook's shoulder "DODO ISLAND MY OLD FRIEND! SO MANY ADVENTURES... AH!" though he did notice the lack of actual dodo birds... that was strange.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook was already on the ground, feeling the consistency of the sand, seemingly analysing a bunch of stuff about the terrain in order to make the search more efficient. She had learned to be very organised in her treasure hunts, and already the blood was pumping through her veins faster, as she felt the anticipation of a good hunt.

"Aye, Davey- Now, point us towards the booty!"

Hook's mechanical eyes whirred in imitation of what would probably have been an eye sparkle in a normal human. She put a friendly arm around Davey Boy, seemingly contradicting her earlier rules about keeping the distance, and admired the view of the island, dissecting the landscape with her eyes.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:36 pm

It was really a mystery as to really what happened to Davey Boy Jones after his death. He must have died some time in the 70s, and he didn't mention what happened after that. After all, he was a talking skeleton. But it seemed to be more and more clear now that he hadn't seen land in a long time "THAT'S GREEN!" he yelled pointing to a tree "THAT'S- THAT'S- THAT'S WHATEVER COLOR SAND IS!!!" he yelled while pointing at sand before one of the pirates took a piss on the sand "Oh okay now it's yellow- THAT'S MUCH EASIER!!!" at this point Hook had wrapped an arm around Davey. He looked confused, didn't she not want to be touched earlier? Davey shrugged before happily responding "Right the treasure! LET'S GO! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" and thus a magnificent adventure would (hopefully) begin.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:46 am

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 1412

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 Layout16

"YOHOHO~!" an obnoxiously loud laugh could be heard over some sort of PA system, the entire waters on the beach began to shook, loud pop music boomed throughout the shores of Dodo island. It was her. It was most definitely her. There she stood, at the top of a rather old looking sail... attached to a modern battleship that made the Sea Shepard look like a toy and with cannons that could likely eradicate this island in a few minutes. She had glistening pink hair which seemed to sparkle in the daylight, perfect skin, and a miniskirt so short it was criminal! It was none other than Captain Aphrodite, the OTHER scourge of the seven seas and captain of the Beautiful Pirates. As the ship neared the shores, the captain ran on the hill of her ship before jumping off, neatly landing on the beach as she shot a devilish look towards none other than Captain Hook. "Well well! If it isn't- like- the UGGO herself: Captain Hook! Like ohmigosh!" she spoke with a valley girl accent so annoying you wanted to wring her neck. The pirate pulled her blade from its sheathe and pointed it at the pirate, despite alarming the rest of Hooks crew she didn't appear to be the least bit intimidated "My- like- totally freakish rival... on a deserted island? Hmmm- I like- wonder- like- what exactly's here! I SMELL SOME PIRATE BOOTY SISTERS!" she turned over to her crew, a chorus of light-pitched cheering could be heard. It seemed Captain Aphrodite, self-proclaimed rival of Captain Hook, had followed them here. She smelled treasure, and she wasn't going to let her nemesis get any of that pirate booty!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Beautiful Pirate】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Ɲєνєя ƒєαя, ρяιηcєѕѕ ρяєтту ιѕ нєяє!"
Aphrodite's Theme - Moonlit Melee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 May_de10

Daphne Doubloon
First Mate of the Beautiful Pirates

Right behind Captain Aphrodite popped up her first mate, Daphne Doubloon, literally jumping up and waving pompoms in the air with an all-too-peppy smile as she somersaulted after her captain.

"Five six seven eight-! Give me a U! Give me a G! Give me an L! Give me a Y! What does that spell? CAPTAIN HOOK AND HER CREW~!"

Doubloon's cheering was followed by two other pirates, who wore matching outfits, except probably skimpier. She grinned at Captain Hook, offering her a sarcastic thumbs up which quickly turned into a middle finger...then turned her attention to Davey Boy Jones.

"Just when you thought Hook had the worst hair in her crew~!"

The brunette blew a raspberry at the skeleton before starting another cheer. There was definitely something unnerving about this girl's energy, and every cheer movement was done with extreme enthusiasm that didn't seem to fit what pirates normally exposed.

"That's alright! That's okay! We're gonna kill you anyway!"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

AND five six seven eight- Pirates don't have to lack beauty, now all hands up and pass the booty~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook was ready to just follow Davey Boy into the island and find all the treasure...until a familiar voice could be heard over a PA, followed by shaking and pop music. Hook knew only too well what this meant, and she wasn't happy about it. Immediately shoving Davey Boy behind her, she took her cutlass out, the cybernetics in her eyes whirring as she searched for her foe- who then showed herself and her ostentatious ship.

"Aphrodite, I don't have the fuckin' time for this right now- Get your pedicured ass offa my island before I skewer your passynackle throat open."

The Captain growled, not even paying attention to the cheerleading first mate and focusing on the pinkette. Even when faced with a ship as evidently superior to hers as the Beautiful Pirates' ship, Hook seemed to keep her composure, not acting like she was outgunned at all.

"You ain't gonna be smelling anything if you don't get the fuck out-"

She commented, not waiting for Aphrodite to strike first as she moved out of the way of the pirate's blade and slashed at her calf.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Aphrodite shot a rather arrogant smile to Hook "That's- like- totally not the right way to address your rival, girlfriend! Besides- I like, don't listen to UGGOS-" when Hook's blade came at her, the pinkette's eyes changed however. She took a step back and quickly parried Hook's blade. If you took a quick look at Aphrodite's eyes, they were focused like a hawks. Aphrodite had a reputation for being the best swordsman on the seven seas. And while that wasn't particularly impressive in an age of missiles and particle cannons, it still made her a threat "I"m just like- totally wondering- why'd you'd be at an island like this? It's pretty beaut if you ask me- and well- you're NOT- so there's something cray going on... cray like... TREASURE!" the pinkette suddenly lunged forward and thrust her blade out towards Hook's chest, a cocky grin on her face in contrast to her focused eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:46 pm

So Davey Boy Jones wasn't the smartest guy around, and he certainly wasn't the most loyal. I mean, what do you expect, he's a pirate? So the second he saw an ENTIRE SHIP of hot chicks, he jumped up in joy "OH! MY! GOD! GROOVY! SOOOO GROOVY!" he wasn't even paying attention to what Hook and Aphrodite were doing. In fact, he was so much more interested in the cheerleaders because boobs. Which is why Davey Boy was running straight for Daphne, despite her death threats "THEY'RE SO SEXY!!" once again, what did you expect? It's not like he was particularly scared by death threats. He was already dead.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook had been hoping, but knowing that she couldn't be expecting, that striking first might have given her advantage- she wasn't surprised to find that it hadn't. Despite her rival's ridiculous crew and general way of being, Hook knew that she wasn't to be completely ignored, and the focused eyes of the pirate were proof of this. The Captain's own eyes whirred in response and she hooked Aphrodite's blade as it came towards her chest- derailing the attack and attempting to open the pinkette up for a stab at the ribs.

"Any treasure here is mine- the Sea Shepherd was here first, go raid a Sephora somewhere-?"

Hook growled, spitting out a huge glob of saliva truck driver style. She then pulled her hook arm down in a twisting motion, attempting to yank Aphrodite's sword away as she followed the other pirate's movements attentively. She should probably have been making sure that Davey Boy Jones wasn't giving in to the seductresses of the Beautiful Pirates, as she heard him admiring their sexiness...but she couldn't afford to be distracted.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) - Page 2 May_de10

Daphne Doubloon
First Mate of the Beautiful Pirates

Daphne didn't seem surprised that Davey Boy immediately took a liking to the crew- she had been with the Beautiful Pirates long enough to have seen whole crews surrender to her enthusiastic cheering...and maybe the short skirts and exposed breasts of the rest of the pirates. Mostly the cheering though. As she noticed the weird skeleton running at her, she promptly pointed a pompom at him, and upon closed inspection one might notice that the pompom concealed a pistol.

"Two four six eight, what do we appreciate? BULLETS~! BU-BU-BU-BULLETS~!"

Doubloon's chants were followed by a chorus of girlish squeals chanting along with her, and the pirate proceeded to shoot repeatedly at Davey Boy's head, her aim surprisingly accurate for a cheerleader. After a few shots she backflipped onto a rock, throwing her hands, as well as one leg, up into the air, displaying a final position as if she was finishing off a cheer- clearly she thought her shooting had ended Davey Boy.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

AND five six seven eight- Pirates don't have to lack beauty, now all hands up and pass the booty~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Aphrodite was expecting Hook's follow-up to her attack, and immediately spun to the side to avoid Hook's attack, getting behind her "Ew- such typecasting- me and my BFFs want one thing girl... treasure... oh- and like- your head on a platter- AHAHAHA!" the pinkette laughed loudly before stopping as she started to snort. Luckily her confidence was her undoing, because in the time she was taunting Hook, she could have attacked her from behind. Instead, she laughed like an idiot and stood there. This was around the time where her sword was taken away from her, courtesy of Captain Hook's actual hook "AW FUCK-" the pinkette's eyes widened as she panicked and suddenly just dropkicked Hook out of instinct.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:45 pm

So Davey Boy Jones was pretty dumb. As evident by his continued charge towards the Beautiful Pirates "BOOOOOOOOOOOOBIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!" as a hail of gunfire came towards him, he simply took off his head and held it high up into the air so it wouldn't be damaged, and continued to just ruthlessly charge towards Daphne. So now there was a headless skeleton running towards her after a hail of seemingly lethal gunfire "yEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" he yelled as he just tried to tackle her. All for the boobs of course.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook didn't seem too surprised when Aphrodite got distracted by her own words- it was typical of her rival to just...do that. The snorting was also to be expected, so that it didn't even raise the Captain's eyebrows.

"You never learn-"

Regardless, Hook wasn't wasting time by rolling her eyes or becoming distracted- she immediately took the chance that was presented as the pinkette was disarmed, slashing at the leg that went up for the dropkick then launching her hook like a grappling hook again, attempting to tangle it around the pirate's other leg and yanking so as to make the pinkette fall. The other pirates were trained enough to have gotten past the Beautiful Pirates' looks, and were energetically fighting the cheerleaders and other skimpily-dressed ladies that attacked. They also knew to stay out of Hook's battle.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next