Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) Empty Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:56 pm

It is the year 2048, and the world is in the midst of a Golden Age of Crime. Whilst Satsugai grows in power in Japan and Cain continues his reign of terror in the Wild West, a new class of Super Criminal rises to prominence in the Atlantic Ocean: Pirates! They sail the oceans of Post-Cataclysm Earth, striking indiscriminately against authority, innocents, and each other all in the name of capturing riches. These pirates sail the seas on everything from PT Boats to Aircraft Carriers, striking terror in the hearts of men. With the Super Criminal on the rise, modern piracy has begun to mix with the romance of swashbuckling adventures! An no pirate is more infamous in the Seven Seas than Captain Hook, an S-ranked Super Criminal whom has struck against Paladin and Pirate alike. With the Golden Age of Crime came another Golden Age of Piracy, but the Pirates are not without their enemies...

They are known as The Kingdom. They were formed in 2042, starting out as a small band of Super Criminals with dubious goals. By 2043, they had built a criminal empire to rival any other. However, as the Golden Age of Crime heated up, their power grew immensely, but 2048 The Kingdom rules over all of the British Isles. Their leader, The Queen of Hearts, has crowned herself Queen of England as what was once the United Kingdom was put under Super Criminal rule. Using their immense naval power, they rule Britain with an iron fist, and they have no patience for Piracy.

The story of legendary piracy begins as shocking news reveals itself to the world: the infamous pirate Davey Boy Jones is alive... and captured by The Kingdom! It is said that Davey Boy Jones perished in the Atlantic against Paladin, and with his death so did the location of his massive treasure, said to be the largest mankind had ever seen. With the reappearance of Davey Boy Jones, Captain Hook takes to the seas with one goal: find Davey Boy Jones!

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) Empty Re: Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) 117

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) Layout12
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Get a hold of yourselves men... only a couple more days before we get back home..." Sir Chulainn spoke from the bridge of the USS March Hare. He sat upon a golden throne, cup of tea in his grasp as he took light sips. The bridge had at least a couple dozen individuals within it, as expected of a battleship of its size. The crew, trained cronies of The Kingdom wore bright red coats with top hats. Each had an emblem on them relating to one of the four types of playing cards: hearts, clubs, diamonds, and spades. In fact, everyone on the ship from their marines to the cooks wore similar uniforms. The Kingdom expected nothing less than uniformity. They may be criminals, but they were not rabid dogs like The Ministry or pirates. They were the elite Super Criminal organization that managed to take over an entire nation, something unheard of before the Golden Age of Crime. "Now Captain I expect you to keep the ship on the proper route... your minuscule peasant mind can do that much, right?" the man spoke mockingly to the captain before patting him on the back "I'm going to check up on our cargo..." and with those words Sir Chulainn finished his cup of tea and got moving. Sir Chulainn had been tasked with getting this cargo back to Britain and he would make sure not a single thing went wrong on their journey. He was, after all, one of the Super Criminal elite. Britain was ruled by a Super Criminal nobility now, Chulainn would see it fit not to lose that status if he wanted to stay within a life of luxury. As Chulainn entered a special containment room, he looked upon an open sarcophagus, within it stood a lifeless skeleton in a suit "Davey Jones..." Chulainn spoke as a small fanged smile appeared on his face "My boy... why is the Queen of Hearts so interested in you...?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【ƬӇЄ ԼƠƝƊƠƝ ƜЄƦЄƜƠԼƑ】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"ǀ ѕαу, gσσ∂ ѕρσят! ǀ вєℓιєνє ιт'ѕ тιмє ƒσя α gσσ∂ мєαℓ..."
Sir Chulainn's Theme - Beat the Nightmare
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) Empty Re: Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) Sir_cr10

Captain Hook
Scourge of the Seven Seas

☠    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ☠

Under the cover of an artificially-concocted fog, the Sea Shepherd, a small yet heavily armed craft approached, its select crew waiting anxiously for the Captain's order to attack. The Captain, on the other hand, was leaning, truly nonchalant, against one of the torpedoes, a cigar in one hand, a hook in the other, which she used to quietly scratch at the torpedo she was close to. Known as Hook, she may have looked relaxed and inattentive, but closer inspection would reveal tiny gears and lenses moving in her eyes, implanted cybernetics that made telescopes unnecessary.
As the Sea Shepherd soundlessly approached the USS March Hare, the Captain's hook went up, signalling for the crew to wait, and after another moment, it came crashing down on the button that would release the torpedo straight into the side of the ship- this may have seemed like a suicidal move, considering the closeness of the Sea Shepherd to the March Hare now, yet Hook seemed unafraid as a force field surrounded her own ship and a smile spread across her lips.

"Leggo!"

She bellowed, putting the cigar out on her golden hook before twisting this hook out of her wrist, a sturdy cable unwinding from it. The Captain launched her hook at one of the masts, getting a solid grip then effortlessly floating onto the next ship. The crew followed unquestioningly through their own means.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Booty's all I'm after, hand it over and maybe you'll live!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Sir Chulainn began to approach the corpse, an intent look in his eyes "Hmmm... perhaps... a treasure is hidden within this corpse...?" he asked as he began to reach his arm out towards it... only for the ship to literally shake a moment after. Sir Chulainn almost lost his footing but caught himself moments later. He recognized that shaking well, they were under attack. Chulainn was quick to leave the containment room, he immediately barked out to a clump of nearby footmen to follow "You there! Follow me! Anybody who dares stand in the way of The Kingdom will be squashed under our boots..." the man walked out onto the ship's hulls onto to see a massive melee broken out between his marines and pirates. A look of disgust almost immediately followed on Chulainn's face "ratchet peasants! How dare you!?" the man barked out as he pointed out to the pirates "KILL THEM ALL! LET THEM KNOW THE FANGS OF THE QUEEN!" he yelled as his men charged into battle.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am

Captain Hook

"Brewskas, you know the deal! 'Cept I don't like the face a' these genoshkas, so let's go ahead and take no prisoners, yeh?"

Captain Hook gave out her orders from the higher point of the ship before jumping down, rolling her hook back in and walking easily across the ship, avoiding the fights and blows aimed towards her with grace as she headed towards the first door she could find. Of course, her course changed as her eyes focused on a new player in the field- Sir Chulainn. The man's yelling and general authoritative manner tipped Hook off that he'd be in charge, and she could see another entrance that he seemed to have just come from- that would be her new starting point. Weaving through the fighting, the Captain unsheathed her blade- a gold-and-platinum cutlass with a crocodile skin grip -pointing it at Chulainn's throat.

"Let me pass and I'll finish you off easy, troshky."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:32 am

Sir Chulainn showed a devious grin as his men ran into battle "Do what you were born to do... die for me..." he spoke with a cold look in his eyes. A trio of pirates were quick to attack him from all sides almost immediately after. Chulainn didn't even look remotely concerned, he took a small sip from a new cup of tea before smashing it against the face of one of the pirates then throwing him into the other off the ship. And for the last one, well... it wasn't exactly clear what happened, but the man's face was severely slashed like an animal got to it. The pirate fell on his back, blinded from the sudden attack. Sir Chulainn however, hadn't so much as moved. He was still just standing, taking a look at the time with his pocket watch "Oh dear... tea time is over... I suppose I should get punishing these insolent peasants..." the man broke out an animalistic smile, just in time for him to be called out by Captain Hook. Chulainn looked to the pirate captain, an unamused expression on his face "I assume you're the head of these washed up nobodies? Do you even realize who you're dealing with woman...?" the man spoke as he raised an eyebrow to her. Yet, without so much as a warning Captain Hook was suddenly attacked, with a claw slashing out towards her face at breakneck speed. Standing before Captain Hook was Sir Chulainn, half his body mutated to resemble what seemed to be a wolf "No matter... it's too late to do anything about that now. The queen will be drinking from your skull soon enough...!" the man's voice had a more grizzly tone to it now, and his body seemed to be mutating more and more by the moment.

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) 413

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:43 am

Captain Hook

Captain Hook had been busy looking for doors, so she had not seen the attack on her three mateys, but seeing their mangled bodies, she was starting to see that this wouldn't be as easy as she had anticipated. Somehow this Chulainn fellow that stood before her didn't seem to intimidate her, though.. Until she felt a fresh cut opening on her face, reopening an old scar that seemed destined to keep reopening and never fully heal- a curse she no longer remembered how she had acquired.

"Ohoho, Queenie's got herself stronger lapdoggies- Guess I'll have to bratzk you that much harder then!"

Hook pointed out, letting the blood from the fresh cut trickle down her face as she watched the transformation for a moment...only a moment, as she knew she could waste no time. Immediately, the pirate went for the tail that was beginning to form- if she could cut that off, she figured some weird dog-balance things would happen, and she'd be free to enter the room this werewolf had just exited. She was willing to barrel into every room in this ship, so long as she found her booty- the corpse of Davey Jones, fabled to hide the secrets to unimaginable booty.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 am

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) 413

Sir Chulainn couldn't help but smirk as he saw the fresh wounds form his attack "I admit it has been some time since my last duel but I assume this will be quite fun... why don't we put our wits and skill to the test shall we? Not that you stand a chance, I mean- you're nothing but a dirty peasant and I'm- HEY WHAT THE FUCK NO FAIR!!!" the man literally got up on a leg and hopped away as Hook nearly chopped his tail off. The man literally looked like a scare teenage girl "H-h-how could you!? How cheap! You don't simply attack a man's tail! That is a PRECIOUS PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?" the path to the containment chamber was now clear, something even the crew realized. Seeing this as a chance to put this to a quick end, literally a dozen pirates charged Chulainn at once to distract him from Hook as they just dog-piled on him "COWARDS! FILTHY PEONS! PEASANTS! AAAAAAAAAAA-" Sir Chulainn was not having a nice day.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:55 am

]

Captain Hook

Captain Hook could only sneer as Sir Chulainn reacted better than she could have expected to her attack. Good to know her instincts with the Queen's servants were still on point.

"I'm a pirate, dumb troshky, what did you expect? Outta my way-"

Hook was heading towards the chamber even before her crew appeared, fully confident that the pirates would come to her aid, as they did. The Captain sort of nodded at her crew and entered the containment chamber, the gears in her eyes adjusting to the new light.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 am

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) 118

Deadmen Tell More Tales Than You Expect (Chee y Pan) Layout13

As Hook entered the room, it was surprisingly damp and silent. There wasn't a single guard in sight, and all that stood was an open grave with a skeleton in it... it still had hair though, an afro in fact, so that was weird. But really there wasn't much to see here other than a lifeless corpse... "B-" a noise echoed through the room, perhaps just the breeze or something "B-" and then, with no prior warning whatsoever... the skeleton jumped out from it's grave towards Hook reaching towards her "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" the skeleton screamed as it lunged out towards the pirate, his speed only being matched by the perfection of his afro.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Pirate】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Ƭнєяє αяє σηℓу тωσ ρєяƒєcт тнιηgѕ ιη тнє ωσяℓ∂... gσℓ∂ αη∂ вσσвιєѕ!!"
Davey Boy Jone's Theme - Mass Destruction
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:06 am

Captain Hook

Captain Hook approached the skeleton with no fear while it stood still and started searching around it- she expected to find a treasure map in its ribcage or something like that, but then the sounds happened. Suddenly the skeleton was lunging out towards her, and her immediate reaction was to slash at it with her cutlass, which she had kept unsheathed.

"Shiver me platinum-!"

She took a few steps back, regaining her calmer composure and taking a good look at the skeleton. That had been unexpected. She still figured there'd be a map leading to booty somewhere, but if this skeleton was gonna give her a hard time, she would just take the whole thing. The Captain looked wary of the skeleton, but she had done weirder things for gold.

"Ye, I got 'em boobies, now you're coming with me."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 pm

"Boobies?" the skeleton spoke in a rather confused tone as he was cut in half by Hook's cutlass and fell helplessly onto the ground as a pile of bones. This lasted for a good, like five seconds before the bones started to swirl around in the air and reform "Hohohohoho~!" the skeleton let out a ridiculous laugh as he danced around. And then he hunched over to look Hook closely in the eyes, twisting his head to an unnatural degree like an owl "Expecting that...?" he asked in a dark voice, only to stand up straight as Hook told him he was going with her. He gave her a confused look before just shrugging "Meh- okay! I got nothing do to around these dimbos anyways- never really fit around the bloody aristocrats." the skeleton then hopped up on Captain Hook's back piggyback style then proclaimed "Carry me-" before everything just devolved into awkward silence.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook seemed pretty satisfied with her cutlass work...it would be easier to carry the dismantled, silent pieces of the skeleton than to take the whole thing...except then it wasn't a dismantled pile of bones anymore. She arched an eyebrow at the skeleton's revival- so he could adapt easily.

"Not really expecting it, no.. Could be useful though."

She commented, then didn't seem half as confused as she should have been about carrying a talking skeleton on her back. She was walking towards the door again when she paused and looked back.

"Aristocrats are troshkys...You are Davey Jones, ye? With the booty and gold?"

Only now did it seem to occur to her to actually question the value of the skeleton, as it seemed to have made perfect sense in her mind that if there was a talking skeleton, it would be a skeleton that could guide her to more booty. Maybe it was the carrying, or the actual registration of the afro on the skeleton's head, but now she felt like she should be asking these questions before taking the reassembling talking skeleton into her ship.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:37 pm

The skeleton seemed pretty comfortable on Hook's back, he was like Yoda from that one scene except a lot bigger and more annoying "Eh...?" he seemed to be somewhat confused when Hook asked if he could lead to treasure. "You must be mistaken love- my name isn't Davey Jones- it's Davey BOY Jones... honest mistake, I know baebeh." it wasn't clear if he was acting like an idiot or just clearly an idiot "But I do know about a treasure if that's what you're asking. Biggest bloody treasure in the world if you ask me." that was likely much more important, because it didn't matter WHAT his name was as long as he had pirate booty. Oh and, he was starting to touch her hair "Such silky hair, not as good as mine though if you ask me- HOHOHOHOHOHO!" he was the most annoying talking skeleton in the world.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Captain Hook

It was Captain Hook's time to look confused.

"You actually answer to the whole name? I just figured someone along the way had added the 'boy' to ridicule you or some shite, bloody 'ell-"

She shook her head for a moment before sort of stopping herself- she couldn't be making fun of this guy, she needed to get his treasures...which he had just confirmed he had. Hook's eyes sparkled and she immediately moved on from the name subject.

"Anyway, biggest bloody treasure, you say? Methinks we'll work together just fine, me and you."

The Captain promptly secured the skeleton on her back once more, sort of gently smacking him against a wall as he stroked her hair, cause that was annoying.

"...that is, as long as you quit being a bloody queer genoshka."

Kicking the door open, she let out a high-pitched whistle, alerting the crew that it was time to go. She gave her orders while slinging Davey Boy Jones over her shoulder so that she had her hooked arm free.

"Take anything else that looks shiny and kerdaz this place."

Hook then launched her hook back to the Sea Shepherd, swinging over to her boat Tarzan style while carrying the talking skeleton, leaving her crew to set fire to the Queen's ship.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Davey seemed offended "Why wouldn't I? It's my bloody name!" he was quite sensitive about being called "Davey Jones" instead of "Davey Boy Jones". Of course after that he seemed to just be okay with being slung over her shoulder, he even stopped touching her hair, mostly because he was intimidated by her. Then he noticed that the boobs attached to a person wasn't alone... she had a crew! "WOAH! YOU GUYS ARE PIRATES!" this guy was evidently quite slow, seeing as how she literally had a fucking hook for a hand and used some pirate slang and generally just asked for fucking sunken treasure. But alas Davey was a skeleton, he didn't have a brain "Can I drive the boat?" he asked as he was brought upon the Sea Shepard "CAN I NAME IT!? OKAY GREAT! FROM HENCE ON IT WILL BE CALLED "MICHAEL JACKSON"!!!" he was quite passionate about calling the boat Michael Jackson "Or David Bowie...!" or not.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook put Davey Boy Jones down, and immediately his comments started making her question how worth it this raid actually was...she looked at the skeleton skeptically, sort of nodding to herself.

"Ye, we're sea scoundrels like you, which is why you're gonna help us get to your-"

Before she could get down to business, the skeleton changed things. That wasn't a good thing. Especially because Davey Boy was trying to take over the most important part of her ship- its name. Putting her hook on the skeleton's bony shoulder, she spoke with a warning tone.

"That's not gonna happen- her name is Sea Shepherd and Sea Shepherd she'll remain, aye?"

With the opened wound on her face dripping blood down her nose and cheek, she probably looked more intimidating than usual, and already the crew was gathering around the pair, examining the fruit of the raid.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:15 pm

Davey Boy was already backing away from Hook after it became apparent she was not cool with his names. He was quick to take a step back from her when she insisted onher name "S-Sea cucumber! Got it!" he replied to her, getting the name wrong. He spun around, turning his back on Hook as he examined his surroundings "Ooooh what's that!?" he quickly took a pistol from a pirate and spun it around his fingers (Which was a VERY unsafe thing to do) "I was quite the gunslinger back in the day you kn-" to which the gun went off, firing wildly into the air. Davey screamed like a girl and dropped the gun, to which it discharged again and nearly shot someone. The skeleton tried to play it cool "I meant to do that! It was my secret technique! The Killer Drop!" he told Hook with confidence as he crossed his arms "Alright ye scurvy dogs! Let's go find some treasure! We're close to where we need to go anyways! Dodo Island! OFF WE SAIL!" he seemed... actually rather calm and composed... because at thet moment The Kingdom began to open fire on the ship. There stood Sir Chulainn on the hull of his ship, pointing at Hook and ordering his men to open fire on her. They needed to get out of there fast.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook didn't want to discuss the name of her ship with Davey Boy ones any longer, so she distracted herself by just lighting a cigar while her crew readied the ship for departure- and then the skeleton did more things.

"Oy, don't touch another brewska's-"

The pistol went off before she could do much to stop him, and then there was another shot, and Hook was pissed. She picked the gun up and handed it to the pirate that it belonged to, shooting a glare at Davey Boy Jones which only intensified as he started giving orders around her ship. As much as she wanted the booty this skeleton would provide, she would not stand for her authority being challenged or rivaled.

"Davey Boy- tone down the Cap'nism..."

She warned, but seeing how he had expressly told them where they had to go to find the treasure, she just sort of nodded at the crew that was looking for confirmation of Jones' orders. Then they were being attacked by the werewolf.

"Trying to get his tail shot off, isn't he..? Subwazky!"

Hook gave the order to her crew and they all started scurrying around as she ducked behind a canon, shooting the occasional energy blast at Sir Chulainn until a glass dome covered the Sea Shepherd and the ship started sinking- underwater pirates were now a thing, sirs.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Davey Boy Smith literally did nothing but laugh like a total moron, with his typical "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" as the ship literally turned into a submarine and began to submerge. Sir Chulainn, justifiably, was not okay with this "WHAT ARE YOU TWATS DOING!? Can you not aim!? Shoot her! SHOOT HER!" he barked out to his soldiers, yet their apparent horrible marksmanship was apparent as the Sea Shepard started to get away by submerging. This shit didn't have any real capabilities to deal with a submarine, at least not if they chose to run like hell. Chulainn could literally feel his heart dropping as the Pirates sunk into the sea "Oh you're fucking kidding me..." he muttered as he fell on his knees. He'd never be able to face the queen, what was he going to tell her? That mere PIRATES were allowed to board onto his ship and steal The Queen's most cherished possession!? He'd be beheaded for sure. Sir Chulainn, in a fit of rage threw one of his men off the ship before stomping on the way back to the bridge. This wasn't over... not by a long shot...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook made sure to fire a few underwater torpedoes at Sir Chulainn's ship, just for good measure because fuck that guy. The Sea Shepherd was now moving pretty fast underwater, getting away from the Queen's crew and heading towards Dodo Island. Hook was at the helm of the ship, and when they were a considerable distance away, the Sea Shepherd emerged, and she called the skipper over to take charge of the course of the ship.

"Oy, Davey Boy- Skiddy on over here.. Tell me more about this booty you're leading us to."

Most of the pirates were around the ship, going about their tasks, but a couple were sort of hanging around, staring at the skeleton and his afro. Hook didn't seem to mind the curiosity, smoking her cigar nonchalantly as she spoke to the totally normal talking skeleton.

"And you know, eventually you can go on about how you're..alive an' shite. Mostly talk about the gold though."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Davey Boy would not stop with the unfortunate laughter the entire time "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!" luckily for them, one of their torpedos hit the Kingdom battleship in their engines, effectively stranding them and starting Chulainn's eventual hair loss from horrible stress. One could hear the man screaming and barking orders to his men for miles. He'd have to deal with The Queen of Hearts eventually, but he wouldn't contact her until he knew he could get Davey Jones back into his grasp. Meanwhile, Davey Boy Jones was dancing for the men "DO THE BATUSI MAN!" and indeed, he was doing the Batusi. He only stopped with his antics when Hook came back into view "The boobs are back! YEHA BAYBEH!!" he proudly proclaimed with a fist pump before eventually being condemned to silence by her questions. Davey Boy dropped his hands past his waste and suddenly spoke in a much more serious tone "That's a long story yer asking for girly... you sure you wanna hear it...?" he asked, crossing his arms to indicate how serious this totally was "Also I'll need some tea-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook was really struggling to take Davey Boy Jones seriously. The only thing keeping her from throwing him out of the ship was the promise of showering herself with gold. She promptly went about smacking his head when her boobs were mentioned again, but said nothing about it. Instead she focused on the story.

"Aye, I'd like to know what I'm dealing with."

Of course, the skeleton's demands were starting to wear her patience thinner.

"We've got rum. And chocolate milk."

She questioned how feasible it was for the skeleton to consume any sort of food, let alone liquids, but chose to not word those concerns, as she could tell how easily distracted Davey Boy was. She just sort of motioned for one of the standing-around pirates to bring the drinks- boxed chocolate milk with a sippy straw and a dirty bottle of rum -and gestured for Davey Boy to tell his story.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Davey Boy reeled after being hit on the head "That would have hurt if I was alive!" he barked out... which left the question as to why he reeled if it didn't hurt. Also he was holding his stomach, not somewhere that was hit. It didn't matter though, because drinks were offered "CHOCOLATE MILK PLEASE!" he enthusiastically announced with his hand up. And so he got his chocolate milk and began to tell a tale "Gather'round ye scurvy dogs! This is a tale of some poor lad in the 70s! HE WAS A COOL CAT AND A MAN OF LOVE... and his name was... DAVEY BOY JONES!" he enthusiastically spoke as he wrapped an arm around Hook "He was just a guitarist in a British boy band, the poor boy! But one day everything changed... you see... in an unfortunate accident... Davey Boy ran over a Black Dragon assassin! AND NOT JUST ANY BLACK DRAGON ASSASSIN! The leader of the Black Dragon Clan! In a matter of hours he had ninjas and Paladin agents all over his cute tooshie! Knowing his life was in danger, he fled to the seas, but not before stealing some secret documents from a cute Paladin secretary he just happened to bed- AND EVERYTHING WAS REVEALED! Also I got lots of Paladin documents... ahem- so Davey Boy found out about this Trust thing... not sure if you guys have heard about it... but yeah, Black Dragon, Paladin... they controlled everything! The businesses! The governments! Even most of the criminal underworld! BUT- not all of it... as Davey Jones soon discovered... he formed a pirate crew and decided to strike against The Trust! And that's just what he did! He targeted Paladin and Black Dragon ships, stealing their hidden treasures in the process! By the end of the decade Davey Boy had stolen a great deal of The Trust's funds and hid it away on an island! HE HAD AMASSED THE GREATEST TREASURE THE WORLD HAD EVER SEEN! There is no map for this treasure... no clues... just this noggin'!" Davey Boy tapped on his own skull as he attempted to grin "So imagine the faces' on The Trust when they found out they had lost their riches forever when they killed the poor sap! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Captain Hook

Captain Hook let herself be distracted for the slightest second as Davey Boy Jones took the chocolate milk that was offered...she kind of really wanted to understand how this creature's consumption worked...but then the story started and that was important. As an infamous pirate, a lot of Davey Boy Jones' tales were known to Hook, but she had never heard of the infamous pirate's origin. Also Hook had never really cared about anything other than gold, so she was actually barely aware of all the stuff going on with Paladin, Black Dragon and the Trust. She knew Paladin was powerful and basically ruled the world...but that was about it. The names Black Dragon and the Trust didn't even ring a bell.

"I won't pretend to know something other than my own craft, but those names sound pretty shiny...I can smell the treasure!"

It was her own comment that made her think about the possible consequences of this treasure- she had said it herself that the people sounded shiny (AKA important). Shiny people that lost shiny treasure...that could present an issue.

"But these...these Trust people. They aren't out looking for their treasure anymore, are they? Everyone thinks you've seen the white lights for good? "

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next