Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 am

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 3 Poison10

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

Poison closed her eyes praying that what she did was the right thing. Violence hadn't failed her yet, she was hoping it wouldn't fail her now when it mattered! And then she opened her eyes... and there she was. Dorothy was okay. Poison let out a sigh of relief "Oh thank god you're still here..." Poison whispered as she lowered her head and just panted. Activating the Killer Gene like that so soon was tiring, it'd tear her apart if she used it too much. She was hoping she wouldn't need to be brought to using it again. Then, as she continued to pant... she heard -his- voice. Poison's eyes immediately opened as she turned to the sound of the voice and shot another whirlwind "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!! SHE'S MINE!" Poison screamed in rabid fury "SHE'S MINE AND I'M PROTECTING HER! STAY AWAY!" she continued to scream, she had no idea who it was... but her entire body was shivering from the sudden cold. It was beyond strange.

╠════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:08 pm

The Phantom

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 3 640

Of The Past And Future

"Ahahahaha..." the man's chuckle was like electric shock down Dorothy's spin. The whirlwind went right through the masked man, but he was still there! Floating there like it was nothing. He floated down and began to casually walk over to Poison before pausing right in front of her. "Wrong. She was never yours." The masked man said before lifting a finger and pushing it into her chest. It would feel like ice was spreading throughout her chest, and if Poison didn't do something quick her heart would stop beating. That was until Dorothy went to tackle the man. He stepped back away from her, releasing Poison from her cold finger of death. Dorothy was swinging a pipe at him. "Who are you!?"

"Glad you asked..." he said before grabbing Dorothy's pipe and wrenching it out her her hands. "I go by many names... But please... Call me Phantom. And your coming with me young lady. We have a destiny to full-fill."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:28 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

Poison grew a sadistic grin in the aftermath of her attack, she was sure the man would be torn to shreds this time "Don't mess with me or my daughter...!!" she spoke aloud confidently, her smile growing and growing as the whirlwind began to disappear until... he was still there. The greenette froze as her eyes widened "N-not even a mark!?" she muttered as she rose her tightened fists, ready to fight. Yet, for some reason she couldn't feel herself move, she just stood there frozen. Eventually the man approached her and touched her, and she could feel her body freezing "Y-you-!" or some reason she couldn't move, she couldn't move at all even though she wanted to. it wasn't just the fear, the coldness in her body, she couldn't response. As much as she tried nothing could be done... until Dorothy came in for the save. Poison let out a deep breathe of relief once freed from his icy grip, her eyes widened at shock at how the red head could save her like that "No way!" she couldn't believe that Dorothy had helped her. She couldn't believe that ANYBODY would have saved her. Suddenly, with Dorothy being held tightly by this mysterious man, Poison looked to the man with a newfound look of determination in her eyes "Hey you!" the girl called out as she melodramatically pointed to The Phantom "STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" she yelled to the man, a whirlwind beginning to appear around her feet as her eyes slowly began to glisten crimson.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:49 pm

The Phantom

Of The Past And Future

"I ain't full-filling anything with you!" Dorothy yelled out before she was pushed away from The Phantom. It was clear that Phantom wanted to take care of Poison. Dorothy fell to the ground, but got up immediately, rubbing her face. "I'm not allowing you to hurt anyone close to me. I'm NEVER going to allow that ever again! I am tired of sitting around, while everyone I love gets killed, or I get dragged off via kidnapping!" Dorothy said as she started to transform via her nanomachines. At hearing that Phantom smacked Dorothy in the face. "Don't you talk to me like that... Ever to me." he said in a dangerous tone as Dorothy rubbed her face again. He then looked to Poison again, and though none could see his eyes... You knew in your heart that there was rage behind them. "Not your daughter. MY daughter. Your just a trash that decided to pick a little girl up because you were lonely." he said, shocking Dorothy before the man began to power up his own attack. Darkness began to swirl around him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:01 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

"DOROTHY!" Poison called out to the red head, she wanted to attack, but she didn't want to risk hurting her. Then, when Phantom hit the girl, Poison flipped "YOU BASTARD! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!!!" she screamed as two whirlwinds began to grow around her fists. The greenette was about to attack when Phantom said... that Dorothy wasn't her daughter. The Former Artist froze, before shooting a glare to the man "That may be so... I may have basically just kidnapped her... but... I refuse to believe that anybody that would touch a child like that could be their parent! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER YOU CREEP!" she screamed as she entered Level 2 Killer Gene and dashed off towards The Phantom at blinding speeds, throwing a powerful punch towards his face. Poison was angry, but also determined to protect Dorothy. Even if she wasn't really her daughter... she wasn't going to let this man get to her either. Just sensing his aura was enough to know he was evil... evil beyond even anything she was capable of.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:19 am

The Phantom

Of The Past And Future

Dorothy felt tears prickle through her eyes. It had been so long since she felt someone... Care about what happened to her. With how long she had been on her own it was sweet to hear someone defend her. She growled at the man in the mask, who claimed to be her father. Her real father wouldn't hit her like that, though if she went back into her mind he would threaten it. Poison would feel her fists make contact with The Phantom's face, however once that happened, the dark aura smacked her back with just as much force, like a counter measure. Meanwhile Phantom rolled into the wreckage, holding his face. "Ahhhh... Ahhh... Ahahaha..." he began to silently laugh before Dorothy ran over to him her claws ready to strike before she felt herself go through him. He really was like a ghost! He suddenly grabbed Dorothy before imbedding her into a rock. It was like her body phased through it and then became solid. "AH! Get me out!" Dorothy cried out while trying to kick the man. "Stay here sweetie. Your just suffering Stokholm Syndrome." Phantom whispered before kissing Dorothy on the head, his hand lingering longer on her head then needed to be. He cracked his neck before charging right at Poison, darkness surrounding his arm before going to punch her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:29 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison let out a fit of laughter as her fist impacted against the man, so he wasn't a ghost like she thought! Great! AND THEN... she was literally sent flying away by his counter attack, if that could even count as a counter attack. She didn't even see the man move, it was like his aura just hit her back. Poison was sent flying straight through the wreckage of at least three walls before she recovered, pressing her feet against a 4th wall before using it to dash back towards her enemy. Poison showed quite the serious look on her face, her eyes narrowing into a deadly glare as she flew towards Phantom, but before she had the chance to strike, she witnessed as he literally fazed her into a rock. The Former Artist froze in complete terror, not even sure if Dorothy could live through that "You bastard..." she snarled, gritting her teeth together as her fists tightened. Hearing what the man had to say, she simply shook her head and punched her fists together before pointing out towards her enemy "DOROTHY! Don't you worry... I'm going to save you from this man... whoever he is... take notes creep... THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY PARENT!" as Phantom lunged out towards her, fists surrounded in pure darkness, Poison's Killer Gene went to full power as she skin literally turned pale-white and her fists seemed to be massive whirlwinds. She connected fists with The Phantom, aiming to overpower him. She wasn't willing to give up, not anymore. She wasn't going to fail Dorothy or anyone ever again!

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:45 pm

The Phantom

Of The Past And Future

The Phantom had no expression that eyes could give, but his mouth frowning gave enough away that he was peeved, that or he was regretting this choice in fighting Poison head on. Either way, he was upset. The Phantom had darkness surrounding him again, and when Poison came to attack her punch back at her, they're energies colliding. Each hit was matched, but Phantom was taking steps back, looking baffled. "Isn't she too old for you? Why do you care for her when any random child would have due? You know it in your heart that your just a wannabe parent that wanted to pick up a child like they were pet!" he words had venom coated on them before his darkness went to surround her, they were like tentacles, reaching out and grabbing. No doubt if one touched her, she would feel that freezing sensation from before though it wouldn't stop her all the way. "What makes you think you have what it takes!?"

Dorothy was overhearing him, and struggled to breath. "Because she actually tries to take care of me! Now let me out!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

In the aftermath of their fists colliding, Poison stood in place, she refused to take a step back. However, this was simply an effect of her stubbornness... as it was clear just by looking at her that she was tired. Hunched over, panting heavily, The Former Artist had already used her Killer Gene too much today and it was starting to get to her "Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup-" she spoke under her breathe in response to Phantom, repeating those same two words over and over again like a madness mantra. As Phantom's tentacles burst out from his aura, the woman just stood there as she shot a hateful glare to her enemy "DON'T ARGUE WITH ME I DO WHAT I WANT! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Poison yelled as she finally charged out, but her attack came to a premature halt as his tendrils of darkness captured Poison, holding her by her limbs as she attempted to charge the phantom. Poison was simply too weak to keep up in this fight, she was too physically exhausted to fight an opponent with powers. Despite this however, she still had a hint of determination in her eyes, despite her attack being stopped, she glared to the man with the intention of eventually getting to him.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:22 am

The Phantom

Of The Past And Future

The Phantom smiled, he finally got Poison right where he wanted her. His tentacles began to tighten around her, "Such a child... Just give up." he said and it looked like he was about to finish her off, but he paused for a moment. He heard sniffing. Dorothy was crying, but why? He walked over to her, the glare that Poison gave him was slowly starting ti irk him. He said nothing as Dorothy cried silently there. "For once... I want to save someone..." she whispered to herself as Phantom watched over her, before turning to Poison. There was silence as he held her there. "... Perhaps it's too soon." he said before reaching out for Dorothy and pulling her out from the rock. She fell to the ground, looking confused before Poison was released as well. He took a step back from the two women. "I will return. You'll see child that being with this woman will bring you nothing but pain." he said before disappearing from under the ground. Dorothy paused there for a moment before going over to Poison and hugging her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:13 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison was at her breaking point. She began to wonder whether she should use it or not... take it past Level 2, do what she did when she fought Marcus. She hadn't used that since that fateful day, it only reminded her of how much of a monster she was. But this was a matter of life or death, so she had no choice "I swear... I'll... I'll kill you..." she whimpered as her aura began to grow stronger and stronger until... The Phantom just seemed to stop. The greenette's eyes widened as she fell to her knees after being let go. She just stood there in complete shock, before she even had the chance to attack, he was gone. In the end... nothing changed. The Phantom was gone, and Poison was back to square one. No, something HAD changed. Poison was forced to face the reality that she had kidnapped a girl and tried to play mother. For awhile, she had honestly convinced herself that Dorothy was her actual daughter of flesh and blood. But that was all over now. Despite this, there the child (or rather teen) was, hugging her. Despite all the facts, she was still there caring for her. Poison began to sob grossly, tears literally streaming down her face "D-dorothy..." Poison whimpered as she continued to cry and look up at the night sky "You do know I'm a bad guy... right?"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:16 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 3 101-1
My name is... Dorothy Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dorothy felt Poison hug her back, and sighed in relief. Finally the man was gone, but he said that he was going to come back. That frightened Dorothy. She didn't want to be taken away, and used for... Whatever he wanted. She looked up at Poison as she started crying as well, "Poison?" she asked smiling before frowning when she asked if Dorothy knew that she was one of the bad guys. "Yes. Yes I do know. What are you trying to say?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:52 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison's eyes widened as Dorothy responded to her, knowing full well what she had done. At least there was no beating around the bushes with this one. The greenette attempted to put an end to her sobbing "I..." she held back her tears as she attempted to talk straight "I'm not your mom... either..." she spoke in a weak voice. Eventually she let go of the hug and used her hands to cover her face, and wipe away the tears "You're not safe with me... is... is there anywhere I can bring you? Anyone? Your parents...? Your home...?" she asked, trying her best to hold herself off from any more crying. Poison understood that she couldn't just go kidnapping people and pretending to play family, this girl probably had a family and friends that cared for her. She needed to find them, she needed to find her somewhere safe to stay.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy knew where this was going. Her eyes were suddenly downcast, and a sinking feeling came to her gut. She pressed her hand on it. "... I know." Dorothy said looking right at Poison when the woman let go of her. Her head felt dizzy when Poison started to ask where she should be dropped off, and if she had anyone. "Poison... Nowhere is safe. You found me alone with no pants, stealing from people... I don't have anyone. Not anymore... I don't even think Chumana or musical girl noticed..." Dorothy began to say before closing her eyes. "I was born in No Man's Land, I am the daughter of Jade Fentom, and his ex-nurse assistant Catherine Repzalina. She's dedicated her life to serving Kraven, and his cause. She doesn't have time... For me anymore... So I can't go back to her." Dorothy said as she began to get choked up. "I got separated from everyone who ever cared in that big fight... The one with... Him, and most that did care died... I'm alone... I spent the last 5 years of my life trying to get stronger before ever going back to anyone again until I realized... I couldn't. I'm still worthless... I implanted Nanotech inside of me to get stronger, and I still can't fight on your level!" the red head looked down, she didn't want anyone to see her tears. She couldn't stop. Her emotions on everything that ever happened to her was pouring out like a massive leak in a dam. "Jesus I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I should have expected it you know? I should be happy right? Your a killer trying to take care of a messed up girl, whose been kidnapped, and trying to find her way home, whatever that is anymore! So why am I so..." Dorothy paused there, she stayed looking at the ground, curled up. "I thought we were going to change the world."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:48 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison stayed silent as Dorothy spoke, the least she could do after all of this was give the red head as much time as she wanted to speak. Her fists tightened as Kraven and Cathy were mentioned. They were her greatest enemies, besides perhaps Bunny "Dorothy... you do know... I'm your mother's enemy... right?" she responded in a weak voice. Eventually, her and Cathy would meet. And it was very likely that one of them would die. It didn't really matter if they even liked each other or didn't... they were on opposite sides of a conflict that they couldn't control. They had to kill each other, that's just how it worked "Dorothy..." the greenette spoke, her eyes looking down to the ground. She wouldn't know if the girl would understand what she was about to say... but it was worth a spot "Good guys... don't exist..." she spoke in a voice that was growing stronger and stronger by the moment. She slowly rose her head to look her in the eyes "They just don't. Good and bad... don't really exist. One man's hero is another man's villain... I'm sure you loved Conqueror Worm and Vulture Team... but they were evil in the eyes of others... and me? You may consider me evil... but the evil I commit is justice in the eyes of millions of people on this planet who feel they're being preyed upon. What I'm saying is... if you really want to change the world... you're going to have to dirty your hands..." she spoke, clenching her fists tightly. She didn't care if she was perhaps "corrupting the youth", the world itself did a good enough job with that then she could ever dream of "This world is a horrible, despicable... disgusting place... where there are no real good guys and bad guys... which is why... we need to destroy this world... and play the bad guys... so we can remake the world and make it beautiful again..." of course, Poison didn't mean she literally wanted to destroy the world. She didn't literally want to see it burn. She wanted everything to change, the crime, the evil, but nobody was going to do that by playing the knight in shining armor. There wasn't a single "good guy" she hadn't seen eventually descend into evil and become worse than anyone could ever dream of. Which is why, Poison didn't want to care about good guys or bad guys anymore... she just wanted to make a difference "Will you play bad guy with me?"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
"Yes... I know. We were on... Opposite sides. I still remember that day when Cain killed Chelsea." Dorothy said, anger flashing through her. Dorothy clenched her fists at Poison's words. There's no such thing as good guys? No such thing as bad guys? Dorothy looked up at Poison her face hardening. Was she ready to go against her mother one day? Kraven? Maybe even Mocha, or Jo. Everyone that she loved before? Then she realized something in what Poison was saying. No one ever cared, not in this world. But she knew in her heart that she could help make a world that did care. For lost children like her. "Poison... I want to help the world change. I want to help the world stop being sick... You say I have to play the bad guy, but I think that's not the right word for it to be a 'bad guy'... I think we can do the opposite. So Poison... Will you be a hero with me?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:30 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison stood silently as the red head gave her answer to her. Her head hung low, her eyes hidden, and her mouth in a frown whilst tears streamed down her face... she hadn't shown any signs of a changed of expression to her "No." she responded suddenly in a weak voice as she slowly looked up to Dorothy and looked her in the eyes "I'm not going to be a hero." she responded in a weak voice "Heroes play by weak set of morals and would rather die by them than actually make a difference... I'm not going to die... I'm going to succeed..." she spoke, her fists tightening. She shook her head "Heroes are the exact type of people that are ruining this world! Charles Paladin! Josephine Beaumont! Santana! All of them- all heroes! And look what they've done to the world... they're just corrupting it more and more. I have no interest in playing hero... only in fixing what's wrong with the world... by any means necessary." she, ironically enough, wasn't abandoning her principles here. She could have easily just said yes to Dorothy and not meant it, just to put an end to this topic. But she refused to do so, she refused to ever even pretend to be one of the "good guys" whom she hated so much. She hated hypocrisy, she hated the fake, she viewed the so called "heroes'' of this world as the real problem. They needed to be burned out within the inferno of change, and revealed for who they were: just like everyone else.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy tensed up when Poison said no, and explained why. So Poison didn't like seeing herself as a hero. Dorothy continued to stare into Poison, trying to figure this woman out with how she spoke. "They've hurt you so much didn't they?" she asked suddenly when Poison stopped talking. "Those people... The ones who said that they were going to be heroes. I'm sorry..." Dorothy said before realizing something. "I know you see yourself as a bad guy, but what your saying... In wanting to fix what's wrong, when you said that you wanted to protect your kind... It's... The same in what I want to do in a way." Dorothy shyly placed a hand on Poison's. "I'm sorry I asked you to call ourselves heroes. I didn't realize how much you hated them. I just... I want to be something real that changes things for the better. I read all these books when I was little about this stuff, and with my past and who I was... Everyone built me up to be a savior. To be a leader. It's all I really thought about doing because people told me it's something that I have to do, it's a destiny... In the end though... I don't know. I don't know what to do, or what to be. It feels like it's strangling me to death." Dorothy felt like crying again. "I guess your going to leave me now huh?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:17 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison once again lowered her head as she heard Dorothy's words. She felt like she was being pitied, and she didn't like that. She didn't want pity from people just because she suffered "..." she heard what Dorothy had to say about how she was raised. What she heard... was something entirely different from her own world "I would have never guessed our paths would cross... considering your past..." she spoke in a low voice while staring at the ground "I was never wanted by my parents... I was thrown away the second I was born and sold off. I should have died... but the world had other plans for me... it wanted me to suffer more. There was once a point where I even thought I was happy... but I know those people didn't really love me... they tolerated me. If even that. That's why I found Cain." she eventually lifted her head to look back at Dorothy though she didn't make eye contact. "I don't know what to say..." she replied to the red head when she asked if she was going to be left behind "I realize now... I can' stray from my path... I need to return to Cain and change the world... the world may hate him... but I agree with his vision... which is something you may hate about me... but... I can't abandon him..." as much as she just wanted to run off with Dorothy and travel the world, so long as it was in its current state they'd be hunted for the rest of their lives. Paladin, Vigilantes, assassins, other criminals, it would be one threat to their lives after another. Poison couldn't live that way. She wanted to fix it.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
"You were never wanted?" Dorothy asked, trying to comprehend hot being wanted by her own father and mother. She tried placing herself in Poison's shoes when she was a kid. "Wow... I don't think I can ever understand what's that like... Our lives are pretty different huh? Different pains... Except probably being tolerated by the team. I have a pretty strong feeling people didn't like me, and I was kept around only because they felt bad." Dorothy said, her anger returning when she remember those times of being left behind, having to sit quietly alone, and listen to adults talk, not having a place. "I wish we could keep on traveling. That was pretty fun, remember getting that ice cream? Huh... But... I understand too. You can't escape from it. The path you have to be on, it's dumb, but that path is what forms who you are... And... I don't hate you Poison. I mean... I think I was more scared of you then I had hatred. Cain did kill one of my best friends with that black stuff... And I don't understand why he did it. So yes. I don't like Cain for what he did to her. If you can tell me why he did it, maybe I'll join you in helping the world change... Be a... Bad guy..."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:55 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison had actually already turned her back on Dorothy at this point, she couldn't stand to even look at the girl anymore. She didn't want to face her after what she said. But then... as Dorothy asked her WHY Chelsea was killed... Ishbel froze. Her eyes widened as the subject of death was brought up "You know... Cain has feelings too..." she weakly spoke with her back still turned "And people will feelings... they want revenge when they feel like they're wronged..." she turned to look at Dorothy. The truth wasn't pretty, but Dorothy asked her and she was going to answer whether she liked what she was about to hear or not "The Mistress... and Charles... were really Cain's only friends. Vulture Team had a claim to both their deaths. All he did was make you all feel the same pain he did... no... your pain was much lesser. Imagine if he killed everyone you held dear to yourself... that would be how it feels like... THAT is what Vulture Team does..." she tried her best to explain The Church of Crime's side of things. Perhaps they weren't shining beacons of justice, steeping as low as to get revenge, but she believed them to be in the right there "It also served as a warning... unlike his two lost friends... he will kill everyone that stands in his way. Charles and Missy were merciful... Cain wanted to show them he did not. That was a sign not to get involved... a sign that was ignored, of course..."

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
"I'm not saying he doesn't." Dorothy could never say that someone didn't have feelings. She knew from experience, and being in multiple teams that everyone has their own batch of feelings. "So..." Dorothy trailed off when Poison mentioned revenge. Now things were starting to be pieced together. This was all about revenge. Every time... It was about revenge. Dorothy had spent a long time watching people, and most of time those people wanted revenge for what was done. She understood the appeal, she wanted revenge herself for multiple things. "Who says I have to imagine?" Dorothy asked when Poison told her to imagine the death of everyone close to her. "I lived through it when I was 8... I get it now though why he did it... He's been hurt... I want to come with you."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison at first, didn't say a word to Dorothy. She didn't even know what to say, instead, she just turned her back on the red head and began to walk "Then let's go..." she spoke in a strong voice, the greenette's spirit finally strong for the first time in a long, long while.

"Let's change the world..."

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 3 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3