Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 am

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 2 Poison10

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

"Sponges are dumb-" Poison replied to Dorothy nonchalantly, and that was pretty much the end of THAT conversation, somehow. She focused on driving from then on, though she didn't seem to be any better at NOT RUNNING PEOPLE OVER. Nonetheless, she was rather focused, only breaking her rather tiny but effective span of attention when Dorothy asked what her name was. Poison just looked to Dorothy, at first dumbfounded, and then sad, almost to the verge of tears, but then her face lit up with happiness as she came up with an answer "AHA! I know this one: ... MY DAUGHTER!" she happily exclaimed, before nodding to herself in reassurance as she focused on driving again. She had pretty much finished eating her icecream at this point, but while also driving and running people over the stuff was all over her face. She didn't seem to mind though.

╠════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:14 am

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 2 62-1
My name is... Dorothy Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorothy crossed her arms. "No... Sponges are helpful cause you can reuse them after you clean up a mess." Dorothy added, but that was the end of that conversation. Dorothy had to find another way to ask for pants. When she had asked if Poison knew who she was, she watched the greenette closely. She watched as her eyes began to water, but when Poison's eyes lite up she became curious. At the words of 'my daughter!' came out Dorothy face palmed. "Alright uh... My name is Dorothy. Dorothy Phantom... And you are not my mother..." Dorothy said the last part very quietly while the ice cream was in her mouth. She wanted to finish this quickly before it melted.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 pm

The Phantom

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 2 640

Of The Past And Future

In the distance of a speeding weenie car there was a man. Well... Something of a man that appeared for only a few seconds at Ratso's. He sat down and stared at the carnage, or at least... One would think that he was staring, but then they would question if the man could even see with such a strange mask. No eye holes of the sort, but he seemed to have a great understanding of what was around him. Someone came up behind him, one of the workers of Ratso's. "Soon."

"Hey sir-JESUS! What happened-" the man began to say began he started to feel pressure around him. "Ah.... Ah..." the Ratso worker would fall to the ground, the world feeling dizzy around him. The blond man stood up, looking down at the Ratso worker before disappearing from his sight, the pressure suddenly gone, but the experience so surreal that he wasn't sure what the heck happened. The man just... Faded from existence. No light shows, no nothing, he just... Disappeared.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:28 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

"Dorothy...?" Poison stared at the red head for a small amount of time as she was told her name. At first, she seemed to be struggling to understand what Dorothy was saying (and not watching the road), but eventually her face lit up in joy as she smiled "That's a beautiful name! I knew my daughter would have a name like that! I mean- I would have preferred to call you Ed named after my favorite cartoon character BUT DOROTHY IS BEAUTIFUL TOO!" after narrowly avoiding a car crash Poison looked back at the road, humming to herself peacefully. She was in her own little world "It's late... let's find an inn to stay in, we can get back on the road tomorrow okay, Daug- I MEAN DOROTHY?" Poison noticed a small motel on the side of the road and began to drive towards it. At least this long night was coming to an end.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy tensed when Poison stared at her, "The road.... The Road.. The ROAD-THE ROAD!" Dorothy began to freak out when Poison didn't watch the road, making her hot a few more things. "Jesus I am going to die in a wiener truck!" Dorothy said to herself before Poison got the idea what her name was. "Ed? Like the Horse?" she asked when Poison FINALLY looked back at the road. "Uh... But thanks... Uh... Is your name really Poison?" Dorothy asked, but Poison didn't seem to answer. She was in her own little world now, so Dorothy decided to look out the window. She blinked a couple of times and rubbed her eyes. She thought she saw someone, with a mask, and... He smiled at her, but it must have been her imagination. Must have right?

When they arrived at the motel Dorothy took one look, and then looked back at Poison. "Okay, no. I don't know about you, but this place looks creepier then the last one. What if... What if the people working there are murders that control spiders or some shit?" Dorothy yawned though, very loudly and began to rub her eyes again. She blinked, trying to get the image of the smiling masked man out of her head.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:19 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison was quick to park the car, she held hands with Dorothy the entire time. She didn't want to lose her again, from now on she was going to go into overprotective mom mode "Wow- I hope you're right! That would be so cool~!" Poison seemed to find Dorothy's morbid thoughts quite entertaining as her eyes lit up in joy at the thought of people controlling spiders. Poison went up to the front desk, where a cat freakshow handed her a room key free of charge! What a nice man! "How sweet- oh well! Let's sleep!" she evidently found nothing weird about this downright broken down hotel, the creepy cat guy, or the fact that her room was free. This was all normal to her. Poison got to the room, which was... rough, but livable. The greenette began to stretch out then yawned "ROOMY!" she cheerfully announced as she flopped onto the bed, which released tons of dust as she did so.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy smacked her forehead and gave off a sigh. "Jesus- NO! That would be horrible! Let's not stay here..." Dorothy pleaded, her gut telling her that this was place was as off as cactus being a comfortable chair. She knew that Poison was pretty good at surviving, able to kill with ease, but Dorothy was a different story. She didn't have that confidence that she could protect herself as well as Poison, and the woman can be easily distracted. However she request landed on deaf ears as they went inside, Dorothy as tense as she could be. A cat freakshow gave them a room free charge, and Dorothy looked at the man, suspicious of his... Generosity. "That was nice of you... Do you often give your rooms for free?" Dorothy probed since this place was a dump. Before she could really get an answer she noticed that Poison went on a head, not questioning it. She ran after her 'mother', and gasped when she saw the room. "Wow... He must give away his rooms for free a lot." Dorothy said and coughed at the dust. She waved her hand in her face and tensed when she saw a handprint on the window. "You know... We need... Air..." Dorothy said as she went over and began to open it. However while in the middle of her struggle she saw a man with a mask outside, staring right in, in a panic Dorothy let go of the window letting her slam down and fell onto the bed. "Something is out there!" she said as she shook Poison. However if the woman were to look, no one would be there.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison was just sort of looking at everything as Dorothy expressed her suspicious. She seemed pretty distracted, she was just sort of following a cockroach around the room with her eyes "I like- think that guy was checking me out? You think the cat guy was checking me out...? I dunno if I'd really date him he kind of reminds me of like- my actual cats..." she wasn't sure if that could work out, yeah, what if she had to clean up his poop too? Poison was kind of thinking about picking up cat poop for a few minutes before Dorothy said that something was 'out there'. Poison wasn't able to tell that Dorothy was scared because her Killer Gene wasn't on but she was quick to check out where Dorothy was looking out of her protective nature. However as the Former Artist looked out the window she noticed that... there wasn't anybody out there. Poison squinted to look REALLY hard before letting out a sigh, he looked over to Dorothy and pet her on the head "It's okay Dorothy, I see things all the time too~" she hugged the red head then lovingly kissed her on the forehead. She then walked away to organize the bathroom "Start preparing for bed deary! We got a long day tomorrow~"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy stayed behind Poison, waiting for the woman's confirmation that what she saw was right. When Poison that she sometimes see's things too Dorothy ran to the window and look out there again. She looked back at Poison, "NO! I swear- it... It was... There WAS something out there. It had a mask, and it was staring right at me!" Dorothy knew that she wasn't going crazy! Was her descent into madness deepening? Dorothy looked out the window again before going back to the bed. She wiped away the dust and began checking on the bed. While her back was turned there was a knock at the door. BUT no one would be there... Except a letter with pants.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:28 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison gently pet Dorothy on the whilst warmly smiling at her "There there honey- you're just stressed out is all~" she spoke in a soft voice before walking over to the lights and turning them off. When Dorothy got into bed, Poison flopped in abruptly and was quick to wrap her arms around the child hugging her tightly "I got some ideas for what we can do tomorrow... I hope you have lots of fun..." the greenette spoke in a weak voice, it was evident she was already getting tired. Slowly but surely, she began to fall asleep. And just as she closed her eyes... a knock could be heard. Poison pouted before getting out of bed and walking over to the door, opening it to see... nothing. Nobody. Nada. The former artist blinked, evidently confused by it all before swinging her fists at nothing "DARN DIRTY KIDS PULLING PRANKS! GET OFF MY LAWN WHIPPER SNAP- oh hey a letter-" with PANTS. This confused Poison, she scratched her head and stared at it for awhile before deciding it was time to ask for Dorothy "Dorothy! I'm confused! HELP!" Dorothy seemed like a bright kid, maybe she could figure this out? All Poison could figure is that maybe the letter called for sacrificial pants, so Poison began to take off her shorts and...-

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) - Page 2 101-1

As Dorothy laid down, muttering to herself before she found herself in the arms of Poison. Dorothy blinked a little bit, tensing before relaxing due to that she knew that for now Poison won't hurt her. "Yeah, well... I hope that... You sleep well." Dorothy said, thinking about whether or not she should go outside and investigate the hotel, or sleep. She was tired, but she couldn't fall asleep. This place was too sleepy, but who knew where they were going next. Little did Dorothy know it but she dosed off, jerking a little bit when the knocks came. "Mmmm..." she muttered before moving around to see what Poison was doing. Though sleep wouldn't come easy again when Poison yelled. "Jesus Poison! Don't yell..." She said as she held her head. "Of course you are... Hold on, I'm coming." Dorothy said as she walked over and looked at the letter, and then the pants, and then Poison taking off her pants. "What are you... Never mind, but I see why your confused. Who leaves pants with a letter? Heh... Maybe that cat freakshow is asking to get into your pants, and this letter is asking you to come into a room all alone since he has something SPECIAL to show you." Dorothy joked, "only one way to find out..." Dorothy said as she opened the letter, and took the pants. She was going to wear these. "Okay... So... Nothing?" Dorothy asked when the letter appeared blank. "Huh... Secret code maybe?" Dorothy asked as she walked back into the room, and then had an aching suspicion. "Maybe invisible ink?" Dorothy asked as she went to turn on a light, only to have it not work. "Great..." Then she felt the paper, it felt like something had written something. "Hey can we find some paper, and maybe a pencil? I got an idea." Dorothy said before putting on the pants. They fit her! "Wow... Snug." she said since the pants were poofy.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:34 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison stared at Dorothy for awhile as she questioned why she was taking off her pants. She started to get the hint that perhaps she SHOULDN'T strip "Am I doing something wrong...?" she asked, before Dorothy picked up the pants and letter. What her "daughter" said, however, piqued her interest "The cat Freakshow...?" she asked as her face turned red. He was interested in her? Why would he like her? Not like there was anything special about her, Poison began to mentally put herself down, also realizing how weird that may be because she had like 12 pet cats. Eventually Poison returned to the human world as Dorothy asked her for help. Instead of helping, Poison almost immediately asked her "Do you think I have a chance... with him?" the greenette asked, completely distracted from the whole secret letter thing. Though there was some paper and a few pencils in the night table drawer next to the bed, Poison was too focused on the fact that she may have found her SOUL MATE ON THIS FATEFUL NIGHT. Dorothy's sarcasm was completely lost on her...

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy paused, looking up from the letter, and staring right at Poison. The air had a sense of drama as Dorothy went over and placed a hand on Poison's shoulder, "Yes." she said with a straight face when the woman asked if she had a chance. She then turned around dramatically, "Maybe you can get information from him with your good looks." Dorothy said as she found a pencil, and paper. "While I figure this out..." she said as she began shading it in lightly enough to see words. "I'm.... Watching... You... My... Sweet... Wow maybe this is a love letter..." she said pausing in her shading.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:27 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison's eyes intensified as Dorothy said "yes" as if the heavens themselves opened up and gave her an epiphany. That epiphany being Dorothy's words "YOU THINK SO!? OHMYGODOHMYGOD- DOROTHY I THINK I FOUND YOU A PAPA!!!" Poison screamed, apparently quite excited about finally finding a life partner, at least according to Dorothy. She was jumping up in the air repeatedly, before suddenly, out of nowhere... she stopped. Poison's eyes widened as she fell onto her knees... she looked, quite guilty. About something. Poison suddenly pulled out a photo from her pants, staring at it for awhile before shoving it back in there and just dropping the subject altogether. Eventually the greenette just walked over to Dorothy, wrapping her arms around the girl as she let out "Can we go back to sleep...? I wanna go to the carnival tomorrow..." in a tired voice, followed by a yawn. She was really looking forward to tomorrow.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
"Yes, yes... And every anniversary will be easy since he must love fish. It will be like having a dad and a pet at the same time!" Dorothy said going along with it, though in her mind no one could replace her real father. She started to shade again before pausing, turning around to look at Poison. She was jumping for joy at one moment and then stopped. "Poison?" she asked a little concerned, before doing a full turn to the woman who just suddenly went on her knees. "Hey?" she asked, her eyes landing on the photo. She was about to walk over to take a look, but Poison shoved it back in her pants before she could see. She allowed the hug to happen, all the while thinking about what could have happened. "Uh... You can, I'll join you later. Gonna go to the bathroom." Dorothy said, and wondered if this carnival will involve more misfortune. "... Hey... If I wanted to bring world order... Would you help me?" Dorothy asked all of a sudden.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:39 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison, for the first time, actually dropped the positivity act to reply to her daughter "I'm fine-" she muttered with her eyes staring at the floor as if her mind was lost. The greenette just walked over to the bed and flopped on it, about to nearly pass out before she heard Dorothy's words from the other side of the room. The Former Artist's first reaction was to immediately say yes, but... she stopped herself and actually thought before he spoke. She didn't actually know Dorothy a lot... how did she know how she would be with that? She could be just like her enemies- "Depends..." Poison replied, once again in her more darker voice. She stood up, sitting on the side of the bed as she looked to Dorothy "Would you hunt down my kind like everyone else...?" the greenette asked, it was obvious this was going to lead into something else. Her eyes narrowing into a sorrowful look, Poison continued "Killer Gene humans are hunted by everybody... Paladin, The Vigilantes, Super Criminals... we're treated as subhumans... which is why I'm with Cain... so we can fight injustices against our people... " she told Dorothy "I'm not interested in anything unless I know I'm not going to be stabbed in the back again... not again..."

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy thought that Poison would have agreed blindly, however she was surprised at Poison's response. She actually gave what she said thought! Dorothy looked back at Poison, and thought about her answer carefully. "Hunt you down huh? I'm not surprised that your concerned about that." Dorothy said choosing her words as carefully as possible. Her shoulders slummed down as she oddly related to Poison, "I know what it feels like to be stabbed in the back." Dorothy said all of a sudden, and looked right at Poison's face. "I won't hunt your kind down. You deserve to live as much as I do... I think with you by my side, your people will be safe. My entire goal Poison... Is to create a world with less conflict, to piece it back together, to have it be a better place then inside the walls of the prison that I grew up in. I may not be able to accomplish it... But I want to get the ball rolling in the right direction. I want peace." Dorothy said as she pointed out the window to show the great beyond. She spoke with great conviction in her voice, and tears nearly ran down her face.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:21 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison's eyes slowly rose as Dorothy responded, she wasn't sure whether to be surprised that the red head didn't blindly hate her or not believe her. Her kind was hated, she doubted that would ever change. Yet, her heart shook as Dorothy told her she deserved to live just as much as everyone else. As Dorothy continued to state her goal, Poison could feel a certain sense of nostalgia. She was just like Ashley... the greenette laid her head on her pillow, choosing not to say anything more "I'm sleepy... goodnight honey... let's stay together... okay?" she had basically agreed with Dorothy. Yet, she didn't know what to think about her goals. She didn't believe what she said could happen. The world was full of horrible, terrible people. It always was. Cain said the world was like this, even before The Cataclysm, we had no one else to blame but ourselves. All Poison wanted to see was the world burning... paying for its sins. But she didn't want to tell Dorothy that, in fear of being rejected. Poison slowly drifted off, after an exhausting day she wanted to sleep.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:16 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy and Poison shared a look before the woman said that she was tired and wanted to go to sleep. But at the mention of staying together Dorothy felt her hopes lift. Did Poison agree to help her? With a smile Dorothy turned back to the paper before shading the rest in for the sake of just coloring the page before paling. The name Dorothy was on the page and a drawing of eyes that seemed to pierce her soul. She locked the door, and crumbled up the paper for a moment before jumping into bed. "Yeah, let's uh... Make sure that we stay together... Hey... Would you notice if I... Were to disappear?" Dorothy asked as she held onto Poison.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:16 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison was pretty much asleep, she only woke up as she felt Dorothy and then heard her voice "Eh...?" the greenette slowly opened her eyes before letting out a tired yawn. She closed her eyes again and pat Dorothy on the head "Of course honey... " she replied back to the red head in a tired voice. She didn't know why Dorothy asked that, but she was pretty much obsessed with her "daughter" right now so she thought she'd realize if Dorothy went missing. Poison then eventually went back to sleep her eyes forcibly closed themselves, she was just too tired to go on.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy slowly began to close her eyes, being reassured that by Poison that she won't be forgotten. Though Poison did not smell the best the red head was slowly getting used to it. Like in the slums from before she had to just deal with it. So with that Dorothy closed her eyes and began to sleep.

While in the middle of sleeping there was a figure that suddenly appeared in the room, or maybe he was always there? He seemed to have melted out of the dark corners, and just stood there.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

The night seemed to have been rather peaceful, besides Poison's loud snoring of course. Despite it's rather scuzzy appearance, the room was comfortable enough to spend the night in and everything seemed to be fine. Poison appeared to be fast asleep, so she didn't seem to even notice the dark figure in the room. Or so it seemed, but then everything changed. As if out of nowhere, Poison's eyes suddenly opened, glistening crimson as she threw a fist out, launching a whirlwind towards the dark figure in the room. The Former Artist jumped up, taking a fighting stance as she glared into the darkness "I sensed something..." Poison muttered with a dark glare, she definitely did. Her Killer Gene didn't lie, and she hadn't felt malicious intent like that for a long time now... unfortunately as a result of Poison's attack the entire room had been destroyed and filled with dust. This meant Poison couldn't see anything, and definitely not where the dark figure was, or if it was even real. Poison did just admit she was crazy.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy was actually asleep, but after that whirlwind caused the room to be destroyed. Coughing roughly Dorothy got up, her eyes sealed shut as her red hair was now dark with dust. "What... What happened?" Dorothy asked trying to get the dust out of her eyes. It was painful! "Oh! *HACK HACK*! And here I thought you saw a spider! Or a man spider! HOMBRE DE ARANIA!" Dorothy said trying out her Spanish.

"Ahahahahahahaha... Impressive." However the figure that Poison sensed and spoke... WAS GONE! Disappeared like a ghost. Dorothy's eyes went wide when she heard the voice. It... Sounded so familiar. "Who... Who was that?" Dorothy said as she got off the bed, but the moment that happened she felt herself getting sucked down into the floor. "HELP! POISON!" Dorothy yelled as the ground below started to suck her up.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:34 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

As the dust started to clear and it was obvious Poison saw nothing, her eyes widened "Impossible..." she muttered, The Former Artist trusted her powers enough that she knew SOMETHING must have been there. Of course, this being Poison, she just stood there in disbelief for awhile. So her eyes were off Dorothy just enough for shit to get real. When the greenette heard Dorothy's cries for help, she immediately turned to her daughter and let out an expression of terror "SHIIIIIIIIT-!!" Poison's first thought was to literally punch the floor... so that's what she did. She punched the floor using her whirlwind powers, with enough force to literally destroy the ground and create a crater. Hopefully the cat guy was far away from this chaos...

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:29 am

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy felt her legs ensnared, and the floor was up to her chest at this point. "HELP!" Dorothy cried as she tried to kick free. As soon as Poison's fist landed on the floor though the sensation stopped and now they were in a huge hole with Dorothy and Poison in it. The red head shivered and looked down at her legs. She moved up her pants to reveal bruises from the grip she was in. "Poison?" she asked but before either could say anymore the air was suddenly growing cold and heavy. Dorothy found that it was difficult to even breath.

"Give her to me, and you will live." said a voice from above. Dorothy looked up and saw him. The man that she saw before but it looked like he was floating, and translucent.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next