Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 Empty Re: Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven didn't crack a smile as he beat on Inna, he was almost single-mindedly focused on removing her as a threat to his plans. But as the Russian started to parry his wild attacks with ease, he began to grow more desperate "I know everything! I am no fool, child!" he barked back against her. His eyes widened as the blonde got around him and began to choke him from behind "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOO!!!!" Kraven yelled as he just threw himself back onto the concrete floor of the parking lot with the intention of harming Inna's back or the back of her head "You cannot beat me child! Stay out of my way, don't you dare defend these worthless sheep! Lest you throw yourself in with the rest of them: labs for the SLAUGHTER!"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 Layout11[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 Empty Re: Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan)

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 F790b9d2-57b6-4d1e-bc08-5db7acb0cae3_zpsg2srtqym

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna seemed to find some peace from Kraven's confession, it meant that there was SOMETHING left...and she quickly hammered that thought away, becuase she couldn't keep telling herself there was a chance to bring Papa back. Kraven said it himself. Then he threw himself back, and Inna was smashed against the ground, feeling some nasty things cracking. Immediately letting go, the Russian was left kind of twitching on the ground as she tried to compose herself. She listened to Kraven, her face twisting into a snarl as her eyes glowed brighter and she forced herself up.

"I only defend...those that...you would have.."

She managed to say, obviously struggling to speak as she placed herself in front of Yuri again, unyielding despite the undoubtedly grave injury she suffered.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:32 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"You're wrong." Kraven bluntly spoke to Inna as he looked down upon her on the ground "I am not a shining beacon of light, child. I am the monster they fear, I terrorize them so that they know not to commit evil. Do not misinterpret me child, I have the best intentions for this world. I AM IT'S SAVIOR! But to mistake me for some foolish comic book hero would be a mistake. I commit atrocity after atrocity until the world knows not to know my wrath. Humanity is like a hound, when it shits on the carpet you scold it and scold it until it learns! Now.. if you will excuse me... it's about time I train this puppy to behave..." Kraven walked over to his rifle and picked it up, cocking the weapon before walking towards the elevator. As Inna stood in his way, he shoved her out of the way as he made a quick walk towards the elevator "A savior need not be a hero child..." he muttered as he passed hero before turning towards her. He pointed his rifle at her, slowly backing away towards the elevator as he did so. Even to the end, Yuri was looking towards Inna "This world doesn't need a hero, it needs a monster..." he spoke as the elevator doors began to close with him inside...

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:10 am

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 F790b9d2-57b6-4d1e-bc08-5db7acb0cae3_zpsg2srtqym

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna had to take this all in while trying to keep herself from collapsing, which was already a challenge. Luckily for her, she was not alive in the era of Batman, so she wasn't, on top of everything else, distracted by the thoughts of the different heros that are needed or deserved or whatever.

"Eet was deeferent... Before."

Seemed to be all she could say. It was abundantly clear to the Russian that the man standing before her was no HERO, no great saint or lightbringer, but she couldn't let herself believe that he had not, at one point, been exactly that. Her whole life had been built around the idea that she was the daughter of a great man, which was the whole reason for her alcoholism once she found out what that great man had turned into. But she had to keep believing that there had been, at some point, a genuinely good person there.
Inna staggered after Kraven as he headed back to the elevator, rifle in hand. She had no strength to stop him. Though with her Killer Gene she might slow him, she had almost been shocked out of any action, absorbing Yuri's words. Maybe what he was doing was justified- he was giving all the right reasons, all of the justification and sound logic behind his actions. Was there, in reality, more good in Kraven than in the so-called "good guys"? She didn't know, and wasn't sure if she wanted to find out, but she knew she had to do something, right here, right now, to stop this. In one more, almost pathetic attempt, she threw her body into the closing elevator doors, hoping to stop them from closing.

"You told me...to accept thees monster eenside of myself, that eet would no longer be...a monster...no longer be puneesheeng myself...eef I deed thees. What about...you?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:17 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven shook his head to Inna as the elevator doors slowly closed "No... No it really wasn't..." he thought this would be the end for the two of them, the man peacefully closed his eyes as the doors nearly closed. Whatever peace he may have had was destroyed as Inna threw herself into the elevator, Kraven immediately dropped his gun, picking up Inna, and held her up against a wall in the elevator "If you say that then you KNOW this is MY decision... not the Killer Gene's!" he yelled in her face as he let go of her "You're too late. I'm already at the elevator. As soon as those doors open everyone dies!" he yelled as he went to pick up his rifle and point it at her "Your role is done. You rescued the children. Now let me do the rest..." Kraven wouldn't run out of bullets this time, if he pulled the trigger there were going to be consequences.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:37 am

]

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna had run out of tricks to pull. She had tried talking some sense into her father, tried physically stopping him, only to bring herself close to permanent injury and anger him further. Now she was against the wall of the elevator, a rifle pointed at her face, her muscles twitching against the nerve gas and the back injuries. She had no strength to stop Kraven, even if she tried, and at this point it was either to sacrifice herself for the lives of people that may or may not be innocent or to go back to the life she had built with Axel and Braque, the life that she knew was hypocritical, but that gave her the small amount of joy she could still claim.

"Seen Ceety.. There are no..good people here..."

She tried convincing herself, but shook her head. She couldn't look away or try to justify what she was going to allow Kraven to do, she had to accept that pure selfishness now drove her...but maybe that was the only thing that one should be driven by in this day and age. She said nothing more, sliding down the wall of the elevator and sitting on the ground, her head between her knees.

Nyet

Inna forced herself to look up, to watch what the consequence of her weakness, the consequence of living in the current era.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:25 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven could tell that Inna was slowly giving up all hope, probably both in herself and the world around her. He couldn't help but smile from joy "Now you're thinking like a Dragovich..." he replied scathingly, knowing FULL WELL he would be fucking with her by saying that. And then a familiar noise echoed through the elevator. It was the ding you heard before the elevator doors opened, and open they did... Kraven gently kissed his rifle before looking over to Inna with a demented grin on his face "Wish me luck~" he spoke as his eyes glistened red. A mixture of screams and gunfire followed as Yuri Dragovich opened fire on a crowded hotel lobby. Father Death brought his gift upon everyone he saw, regardless of their gender, race, or age. Like real death, Kraven did not have bias, he struck against all indiscriminately. And he did it all with a smile on his face. It all happened so fast, as bodies began to pile upon one another the blonde took further steps in, mowing down everyone in sight. It wasn't even just the people in this hotel, he shot at everyone he saw outside of it too. He was just killing everyone and everything. All in the name of cleansing Sin from "Sin City'' "Fear not my children!" Kraven ranted like a madman as he committed mass murder "I AM HERE TO SAVE YOU ALL! IN DEATH YOU CAN BE PURE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna refused to let her total despair show on her face as Kraven basically tore her whole world apart. She thought she had already gone through all the world shattering revelations she could, that she wouldn't have to deal with that shit anymore, yet here she was, watching as her father, fully consciously, slaughtered a hotel-full of people. The grin and the speech made it worse, as she watched Kraven murder everyone in the lobby as if he was in a videogame. It was really messing her up. Some part of her continued to reject this sight, possessing her to get up and stagger out of the elevator, placing a shaky hand on Kraven's shoulder.

"пожалуйста-"

She croaked, against the will of the part of her that was trying to just accept this and stay out of it. The glow of her eyes was flickering, the struggle of trying to keep neutral taking a toll.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:20 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven began to randomly yell out how many points he had as he continued to massacre everyone in his way "BWAHAHAHAAHA! 220 points! 500 points! ONE MILLION POINTS!" the screams of terror would not stop, even as armed guards came to stop Kraven they could offer little resistance to the Super Criminal. As he stood atop a hill of corpses, he reloaded, a slasher smile on his face as his eyes glistened crimson, Kraven appeared not unlike a demon "Oh! I'm sorry! VIDEOGAMES MADE ME VIOLENT! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!" the blonde then skid down the pile of corpses as he murdered dozens more. What was left was a disturbing room of maimed and ripped open corpses, the entire 1st floor of the hotel was painted red. That same demonic grin on his face, Kraven was about to walk away to continue the deed, until Inna placed a hand on his shoulder. The blonde turned to Inna, getting his face uncomfortably close to hers as he whispered into her ears with a demonic voice "Ssssssh.... it's past your bed time dear~ Go to sleep~ Daddy still has work to do...~" Kraven then swung the butt of his rifle towards Inna's face to knock her down "You'll learn to love this all soon enough... in time... you'll learn..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna didn't seem to be able to make up her mind, and it would have annoyed her if she hadn't been suffering so much. While part of her struggled to stop herself from acting, keeping herself sane and actually physically okay, the other couldn't deal with what was going on, and this was the part of her that she was sure she had killed back when she found out who her father was. Kraven's mad ramblings were slowly eating away at her, her eyes flickering more violently, until he got close and said the things. In a fit of mad rage that probably wasn't even related to the killing anymore, her hand went up, catching the butt of the rifle as it came towards her with such violence that she crushed it in her grip.

"Nyet! Y-You- you are not Papa!"

She shrieked, her eyes a brighter crimson than they had ever been before, and she was manically clawing at Kraven like an animal...except her preciseness was definitely still there- a controlled chaos that was like the calculated strikes of a viper, deadly but minutely planned. The Russian was striking at pressure points and and other open spot she could find, aiming to break bones, tear flesh, incapacitate. She somehow knew, in her conscious mind, that Kraven was her father, but she could not believe that this was not the same man that had raised her, and she could not accept this new man making a mockery of the person she had most loved, she could not let herself believe that she would be like him.

"Nyet!"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:41 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven didn't seem to so much as flinch as Inna caught his weapon "LIE TO YOURSELF ALL YOU WANT CHILD! I AM THE ONLY FATHER YOU'LL EVER HAVE IN THE WORLD... what...? DISAPPOINTED!? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yuri dropped the gun and opened his hands wide, as if welcoming the woman to attack him. It was also a possibility that by some twisted logic, he believed she would accept him and go into his arms. It wasn't clear, but it didn't matter, what followed as a series of attacks from the Russian that would have absolutely destroyed the body of just about any human being regardless of how well built their body could be. At the same time, Kraven's eyes glistened yet again just like in his battle against Mr. Bear. His skin turned pale, and the man seemed to emit a dark aura that just didn't seem possible. By the time Inna's series of attacks came to an end... Yuri Dragovich stood in front of Inna, then... he just stood there. Looking down at Inna with a disappointed look on his face "Is that all...?" the blonde asked as he narrowed his eyes at her. Something was wrong, Kraven was a tough guy, but he was still human. He wouldn't have been able to just shrug off everything like that "You should have known better than to try my patience child... I'm afraid I'm a bit out of your league..." as far as Kraven remembered, the only individuals that had ever managed to definitively beat him were Jo, Ryder, and Cain "No... you're not like those people... not yet..." the man smiled to the Russian, displaying a rather strange trait: his teeth were sharpened. Like fangs. He took a step closer to the blonde, quickly grabbing her by the throat and lifting her into the air "I'll say what I said the first day you started training under me... if you want to kill me you'll have to work harder... become stronger. It's survival of the fittest after all, the only way you'll ever best me is by being superior!" and before Inna could have the chance to fight back, her vision would start to grow blurry. Something strange was happening to her, it was as if she was losing blood, and fast. But she didn't have any wounds bleeding out at that moment. If she were to look to his arm, she'd notice the veins on his arms pulsing, as if an excess amount of blood was travelling through them. And then everything would go black as Inna would pass out from blood loss.

With Inna out, Kraven would go on to slaughter just about everyone he came by in the hotel, only two survivors were found, whom simply hid under the bed before Kraven could get to them. He not only massacred the entire building, but everyone on the block. Including the other hotels, restaurants, and casinos on the black. Hundreds were dead. Kraven would then bring Inna back with him to the church, his footmen would find the kids and take them to Scarlet City where the Ministry of Death would teach them how to harness their abilities responsibly. Another victory won in the war, Kraven believed. The world would think again about playing with his kind, they would learn to fear him. He would be the monster under the bed for humanity, and their fear would ensure that they would step into line. This would be the last day that Kraven would take Inna as his student, it had been a month after all. There wasn't anymore he could teach her, not yet.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:13 am

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 Miss10

================================================

Several hours later, at the scene of the massacre, a series of black vans parked out in the streets. It was a horrifying sight, there were corpses as far as the eye could see, the streets and roads were painted red. As the vans parked out in front of the casino hotel that Kraven and Inna had stayed in, they began to open out, letting out man after man, all dressed in black suits and wearing Japanese Hannya masks. They seemed to be on the lookout, as if they were protecting something, or someone. It was Black Dragon. They pulled out a carpet from the back of a van, lying it out in front of their middle one leading to the entrance of the hotel. And eventually, another figure emerged from the middle van. A tall, dark, beautiful woman wearing an exquisite Chinese dress emerged from the vehicle, using the carpet to enter the hotel with dozens of guards on all sides. "What a mess..." the woman commented as her eyes looked from side to side of her surroundings "But I suppose that's just par the course when Father Death is involved..." shaking her head, the woman walked through the bloodied lobby of the hotel, taking the elevator into the garage.

"What a shame..." the woman spoke in an almost disinterested voice, looking upon a scene of carnage. Her footmen and quite a few Sin City mobsters, all dead. And it seemed that their boss Giovanni had disappeared too, not that she really cared one way or another about him anyways. She looked down at the bloody wreckage of Mr. Bear, her eyes lowering into a glare as she let out a sigh "A shame... I could have really used those kids for my plans..." the woman muttered. She placed a foot down upon one of Bear's arms, slowly putting pressure on it "No matter... we've just got something much more valuable that the children..." the woman's glare intensified before Bear's arm broke under her foot. She turned her back on the wreckage and began to walk to the elevator "Collect the body and repair him... we'll need all the data he collected... I believe we'll find it... most useful..." and with those words her men bowed as she left the scene.

"Yes Mistress!"

================================================
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:13 am

Quality Time with Dad (1x1 Chee y Pan) - Page 4 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4