Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham]- Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham]- Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:09 pm

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 Fd97767f-cf7a-4b19-b1e1-96b5e5506dad_zpsyrporwxm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick raised his eyebrOws and looked away a bit. He bit his bottom lip in thought to the question before shrugging his shoulders a bit.  
"Well... It's weird and soothing at the same time. I'm not myself fully when I'm in disguise, it's like I'm someone else... I mean, my natural form is very close to that of a Human's, but it's still noticeable that I'm an alien. When I'm in disguise, no one really notices me, or pay much attention... I can't feel somewhat normal. I gotta say though, I miss my normal form already and it hasn't been for hours. "

❝I don't want to face Him...
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham]- Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium

Post  scullpanda Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:20 pm

⊰⊱⊰⊱[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 Timoth11⊰⊱⊰⊱
[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 Tumblr12
«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»«^»

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱                                                   ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

Timothy smiled he got what it was like to want to be someone else "if you ever want you can come in without your disguise that would be normal too it would be the normal you but I get it if  you don't want to" Timothy sipped his cocoa again. 
  ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱                                                                                ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:40 am

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 Fd97767f-cf7a-4b19-b1e1-96b5e5506dad_zpsyrporwxm

Nick finished off his cocoa as he heard the next thing Timothy said. He slowly lowered the cup and offered a bit of a shy smile. 
"Well.. In that case.. Would you mind if I turned back into my regular form right now...? I kinda slept in human form, and I am really tired from keeping it going..."
He asked with a hopeful grin. 

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 pm

⊰⊱⊰⊱[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 Timoth11⊰⊱⊰⊱

Timothy nodded excitedly but trying to hide that fact because otherwise it would be embarrassing, he was actually really curious to see what Nick looked like without the disguise and the fact he was willing to share his true self with him meant they were on there way to becoming friends which excited him further he didn't have any of those and this was a monumental day for Timothy   "Go ahead what ever makes you feel most comfortable" Timothy sipped his cocoa again then smiled at Nick . 
  ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱                                                                                ⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:04 am

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 7ee5a40a-899c-47f8-b292-5ac745ba67be_zpshidlxrvi

Nick chuckled a bit before quickly switching to his regular self. The roots of his hair turned black, and the black slid down the rest of his air. His skin turned gray pretty quickly, and horns sprouted out of his head. When he looked up at Timothy, his eyes were black, wuth yellow around them. He opened his mouth to speak, and his teeth had become extremely sharp. 
"It's not much of a difference... But it still kinda stands out. I dunno, it's kinda weird to explain, but... Yeah. While like this, people tend to call me Shadow, but... I would prefer if you still called me Nick..."
He said quietly as he looked down and around a bit. 

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:20 am

Timothy smile grew when he saw Nick change that was so intersellerly cool "That was so cool I wish I could do that " he looked at himself then back at Nick while sipping cocoa "seriously your form is much cooler then mine I kinda blend in too much with the humans it frustrates me sometimes you know not standing out when I know I should" Timothy looked down slightly blushing god he was such a dork today "I mean its not like I want to stand out or anything sometimes I wish people would notice I'm not human and all"
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:31 am

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 7ee5a40a-899c-47f8-b292-5ac745ba67be_zpshidlxrvi

Nick smiled a bit. He was glad that Timothy really liked this form of the real him... But his smile quickly turned into a frown. He reached out to Timothy and placed his hand on his shoulder again.
"You need to stop bneating yourself up. First you're not special, now your form is lame? I so happen to like this form of you. I think you look really good, whether you stand out as an alien or not. You'r also not bad on the eyes... You must be a real lady killer! To, brighten up. You got the goods man, don't throw them away."
Then Nick gave a sharp, toothy grin at Timothy after saying his piece. 

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Timothy smiled at Nick he was a great guy he was comfortable talking to him and he was another alien plus he was kind of cute  "Thanks talking to you is fun although I must say I'm more of a people killer then a lady killer I like both guys and girls but it matters on the person " Timothy blushed he didn't thin he had told someone that before because his race didn't have a concept of family mates were rare although the more time he spent on earth the more he yearned for one.
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:46 pm

[quote="Your Sweet Dreams"]

Nick laughed a bit at Timothy's response about being a people killer. He sat back a bit and placed his hands behind his head. This was more like Nick, pretty laid back, likes to chill and just relax.
"It's honestly fun to talk to you as well. And I'm the same way, Gender is just a form, I believe that if there's an ugly soul within a beautiful form, then what's the point? You're not going to be happy with a certain look and a bad person. No, you will be happy with a caring person, no matter what they look like. Also, in this day and age, looks are just an illusion, since almost anyone can change it, whether it's a born skill or something like cosmetic surgery. Yeah... The gender doesn't really matter all that much to me. I just want a nice person, fun to talk to, kind... Jeez, I just keep babbling on, don't I? Haha"

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:52 pm

Timothy took another sip of cocoa and looked at Nick in a thoughtful way everything he had said was exactly how he felt  "No no you have it right on the dot and I don't mind the long speech its kinda cute" Timothy blushed and hid his face in his cup while finishing off his cocoa. 
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:43 am

[quote="Your Sweet Dreams"]

Nick's eyes widened a bit when his speech was complemented as cute. He cleared his throat a bit and looked away, his gray cheeks growing a faint red.
"C-Cute...? I-I didn't really think so..."

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:17 am

Timothy continued to blush  "I do I mean yea and the transformations super cool " he had said all of this out loud god most of that was supposed to be an inner monologue that was so embarrassing. He hid his face in his mug again feeling that his face was burning all the way to the tips of his ears. 
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:00 am

Nick blinked once again as his cheeks became hotter, and redder in colour.
"R-Really? Man... You're making me blush....
Nick said as he looked off bashfully. He has never really been complemented before. He had to say, the blushing was also fairly new... And not bad. He kind of liked the feeling, it certainly made his heart feel warm anyway... Why hasn't he felt like this before? Odd.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:42 pm

"Oh does it hurt let me get a first aid kit I know I have one around here somewhere" still blushing himself he started looking for the first aid kit he didn't know if his species would be hurt from blushing and he looked a little shocked so when he found the first aid kit he held it up like a prize then proceeded to trip while still holding the first aid kit in the air "here I don't want you to be hurt on my behalf you look a little in pain so I found this " he held the first aid kit higher in the air while he was on the ground.  
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Nick watched Timothy with slightly widened eyes. He opened his mouth, but Timothy suddenly tripped and fell. A smile spread across his face as Nick stood, and walked over to Timothy. He reached down and took his hand instead of the kit, and helped him up.
"Blushing doesn't hurt me... It's just... Different.... In a good way."
He said with a soft grin.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:34 pm

"Thank you Nick" Timothy smiled softly up at Nick "and I'm glad it doesn't hurt that would have been bad I don't want to cause you any pain"  Timothy realized what he had just said and began to blush again "So what do you do job wise?" he changed the topic before he tripped over himself metaphorically again. 
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:13 am

Phil

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 480px-Terraformar

Papa Roach
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil charged into the bookstore since it was one of the few places he knew of the had books in them. "PHIL DEMANDS THE BOOK TO HELP TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Phil said his muscles and feelers twitching as he took in the area. He never really went this far, but his roaches told him this was a place that had books. So it was this place he would start off on. "ALSO... I demand your books on women." he said politely as he stood there in his naked glory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:21 am

Timothy looked up when the bell at his door jingled again and had his mouth agape when he saw what came through a very large naked alien man demanding books on taking over the world and woman. It seems the longer that they were open the more people thought this was anything but a horror book and movie store. So averting his eyes from the mans... member he responded "we have fantasy books on taking over the world and something called how to serve man as for books on woman umm we have some magazines on bondage I think" He turned back to Nick and whispered "when he's are gone want to get something to eat I hear there is a good pizza place near here"
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:21 am

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 0355a310
TAMARA RESIN
Tamara walked into the library and looked at phil when he demanded the books she nodded and picked up her gun waving it around "And we want it NOW, we have the world to take over, on a tight schedule you know the drill" then Phil asked for a book on woman and she looked up at him questioningly why the hell would he need that and why he had asked politely they were robbing the place of a world dominating book for Heliods sake. she put her free hand over her face and shook her head a bit, at least the person in yellow was being helpful, strangely.   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Phil

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 480px-Terraformar

Papa Roach

Phil walked to the parts of the bookstore that had these books, taking them daintily in his monsterous hands. He held these books that varied on fantasy, political, and... On picking up women. He has so much to learn! "Phil thanks you. You will be remember this day! What is your name!?" he asked loudly, before taking out a can of beans. "And will you accept beans as payment?" he asked as he placed black beans on the counter.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Nick smiled softly at Timothy. He asked him what he did as a job, and Nick opened his mouth to speak, until a very... Interesting... Man.... Thing.... No, just what the actual fuck was that. IT came in and asked for books on how to take over the world... And... Women...? Then a little girl came in.... And... What... Nick sat there as Timothy helped the man find the book on taking over the world... And women... And the... Thing, thanked him. Nick was dumbfounded. He slowly stood up and rubbed one of his horns a bit, making sure everything was still real. Then again, this place was FILLED with crazy creatures. Nick offered a nervous smile at Timothy and the other... Things... People... Yeah.
"A book on women? Sounds like a fun read... Just like 'How to take over the World' sounds interesting. Yeah. I could get into that... World domination. Anyway, ah, sure, pizza sounds great right now. I am a bit hungry."
He said, calming down a bit and smiling at Timothy.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:51 am

Timothy smiled at Nick "great lemme just get rid of them" he whispered to Nick then he turned his attention back to phil and Tamara who was waving around a gun scaring his costumers making him stronger so he started to float involuntarily "heres the deal I will give you the book and magazine if the tiny girl puts down her gun and you can keep your beans but please leave my store"  he took the the two articles in question a 1950's alien taking over the world novel "invasion of the body snatchers" and a copy of a female bondage magazine and scanned them in dining them up then taking out money form his pocket and putting it in the cash register "ok have a nice day" 
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:01 am

[New Gotham]-  Manhattan//Hell and High-Water Book Emporium  - Page 2 0355a310
TAMARA RESIN
Tamara stood there staring at Phil why was he being so polite they were trying to rob the place and then she stared dumbfounded at the man in yellow what the hell was happening "well we weren't actually going to pay you beans anyway so BLEH" she snatched the beans and books that were now in a store bag and stuck out her young at the men at the register once again "come one Phil we have the some research to do and a world to take over" with that she turned around and left the store.   

(EXIT)

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil stared at the man when he gave him the offer and didn't have to pay him beans. He put the beans away, in where it's a mystery, and gave the top hat man a big hug. He wrapped his hands around him, and shook him, making sure that Tim felt every muscle of him. EVERY... AB... On his exoskeleton body. "Phil thanks you." he said before scurring off through the window.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Nick watched Timothy be picked up and hugged by the... Thing. At first, he chuckled lightly at it. Then when he heard certain noises coming from the thing's body... Shivers began to roll down Nick's back, and his chuckle turned into that of a nervous laugh. He watched as the two beings left, then looked to Timothy with a pretty odd expres​sion( : T ).
"Let's.... Just get outta here...."
He mumbled before quickly turning and walked out of the Library, then waited for Timothy to catch up.

~{ Exit }~

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next