Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City // Vegas Strip

+6
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Empty Re: Sin City // Vegas Strip

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:20 am

Willow Sinclair

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 3_zps7cliajjr

Cyanide Stiletto
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I’m your dream girl, this is real love....................................
...................................But you know what they say about me
That girl is a problem."

Willow waited until Jolyne stomped on the brakes to slowly climb out of the vehicle, staring at the crowds of people in surprise. She hadn't quite expected there to be so many people - and without someone nearby whom she normally clung to... she found herself fidgeting awkwardly. Her gaze swept around, searching for Alliance people - but Rook was occupied... as was Jolyne... and other than them, she wasn't sure who she might want to attach herself to. She hadn't realized how nervous crowds made her before - she'd always had Gunnar nearby, and that had kept her safe... Which suddenly reminded her. She reached into a pouch at her hip, gently pulling out a hamster and holding it close to her. Even if she couldn't cling to a person - she at least had Peanut. "When did big groups of people get so icky, Peanut...? I don't remember this..." she mumbled, cuddling the furry little creature close.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow's Theme - Problem
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:26 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 DOGSBulletsCarnage600158664
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 24845016-792f-49c5-b8ba-2c07cfbbd848_zpsde560389
You Don't Mess With The Blood Brothers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Twins stood by eachother as they watched everyone. Everyone had their own little... Group. They would hang with Red, but it seems he was busy... And they would rather DIE than to be with Vito and his horny bits. The two girls held hands and just kind of walked around. They were bored... So they started to hum the same song. They sounded pretty good together. Luki was the Alto, and Noki was the Soprano. They hummed the song as they walked around, looking at everyone. There was the boy with his color over his mouth, and one with goggles and a mask. They were with Red. Then there was a girl who looked like another girl, pink hair and big boobs that were just so SQUEEZABLE! She was Blood's mama, and she was talking to Vito. Everyone else was with others they didn't know. Soon enough, they ended up at some girl talking to... A pet. The twins stared at it with intensity. They have never seen a Hamster before...
"Ooohhh..."
They said silently as they just kind of stared at the creature that was in Willow's hands. Not speaking, not moving, just looking.

"We came to play!"  
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:03 am

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 38_zpsffqefily

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
♜-------------------------------------♜
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

“Nice…!” Rook murmured as he was given a cupcake as per request. He unzipped his collar so that he could actually eat, nibbling on the cupcake and then looking to the rose that Red was offering him. He wasn’t really sure where he’d put it—he was never very good at taking care of plants. So, in order to free his hand up, he quickly gobbled down the cupcake, discarding the wrapper to the ground, then using his newly freed up hand to reach out for the rose, breaking the bloom off near the top of the stem, then putting the flower up behind his ear. Ah, yes. Good. This was cute. He checked himself in his laptop’s camera quickly, then wiped any cupcake crumbs off his face with his hand before zipping his collar back up again. “…Rook. My name’s Rook,” he replied after a moment, not having realized that he’d fallen quiet for a while after Red had asked their names. Frankly, he was enjoying the attention and had gotten a bit bashful without really realizing. He didn’t seem to respond to the being beautiful part, apparently being shy on that one, although it was hard to tell with half his face covered up like this. He turned back to his computer momentarily, switching windows and watching as his scan continued to identify people on the street with cybernetics. Each person spotted on the map was marked with a different colored mark that had a small emoticon inside it that went with the color. He paused for a moment, then looked back at Timmy and Red expectantly, unsure exactly of what to say just due to how awkward he was at the moment.

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
A Whisper of Passivity - Sleepyhead
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:05 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 2010

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Hip Hop was booming in the distance. One could hear a car engine viciously revving as the Pimp Mobile Gokart zoomed through the streets, nearly running over quite a few footmen from different factions. Eventually the car came to an abrupt stop as Jackal opened the door to his car, rolling out of it as it screeched through the streets. The blonde rolled through the road, eventually rolling against's Jolyne's feet "Boop-" The Zombie Princess stood up, shooting a rather disturbing grin to Cathy and Jolyne whilst also ignoring Vito completely. "Sorry to interrupt you ladies-" Jackal spoke, shooting a look to Cathy "But I gotta talk to Jolyne- privately-" he had to inform her that the Assassins League wasn't on board, but he didn't want the rest of the Super Criminals to know that things weren't exactly going according to plan. The Assassins not being here wasn't a huge set back, but regardless it was gonna hurt them. Hopefully Jo and Ryder weren't late to the party.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:14 am

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Fanart10
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Untitl12
Red smiled as the two men introduced themselves offering them both more sweets completely missing any awareness that would be felt because of his sugar high "The Alliance has a gay gang?" he thought about that and if he would actually fit in he liked women and men but recently he was going more towards men so he might just fit in unless they kicked people out for liking both genders which would be unfortunate.  what brought him back to reality was the loud noise of hip hop music and the arrival of the pimp mobile which he had never before seen but he liked the idea of a car having a sound track, like his own of course he did however wonder if the man sold anything from his car like some sort of hiphop burger.       
♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:20 am

♡♡♡ ▸ YOU CALL ME INSATIABLE, AND I CAN`T DENY ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxon the hunt for the irreplaceable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxximpossible to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshould i settle for less?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re good but i want the best

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 6210

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Cooltext120580862107619_zps3voftm8m
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i want you along with the rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want the world with no consequences x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Black Widow】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jolyne was looking forward to Cathy`s response-- so when what she got next was a response from Vito, she unclinged from Cathy just slightly, squinting at the star masked man judgmentally and looking him from head to toe. "Don`t... don`t talk to me." She mumbled, looking eagerly back to Cathy for the pinkette`s reply, but then something hit her foot- and at that point, Jolyne`s temper was such that she was about ready to kick that thing away, and raised her leg to bring her heel down to the center of Jackal`s face-- stopping abruptly once she looked and saw the source of this boop. "Ugh..." She groaned, touching Cathy`s forehead briefly before up and walking away from her and Vito-- she moved to a nearby street corner and crossed her arms as she glared over at Jackal expectantly and tapped her foot on the concrete, apparently expecting him to up and follow. She knew well enough that a private talk meant bad news-- she was just starting to get on board with the idea of this battle to begin with, and she wasn`t looking forward to some bullshit coming out of the left field to ruin everything... 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No need to be scared! ...Or alive.
Jolyne`s Theme - Fly Away Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:20 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal followed Jolyne over to their super secret meeting corner and was quick to just outright say: "The Assassins League pussied out. Good news too though- NOWHERE IS ON BOARD! Your sis seemed to be suspicious but there isn't much I could have done about it... Gold was very strict about not revealing his identity. He wanted to introduce himself to Cathy, Jo, and Ryder. You know what they say: 'The difference between a criminal and a Super Criminal is flair."" the blonde let out a creepy giggle before lighting himself a cigarette "Gold says he's going to drop by soon. Just got a text. He wants to talk to the bosses we rounded up... but we already got some signs of Paladin making an early move..." if Paladin attacked them before NOWHERE got here, there would be hell to pay. They were still under manned and under-powered for this job. Especially since it seemed like Kraven was sitting this out. No Jo, No Ryder, No kraven.... that wouldn't be good for them. Especially without the Assassins League around to support them.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:49 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha looked between Zane and Liimu. "It's true, there are many people here. Should we introduce ourselves then, or do we keep to ourselves?" Mocha asked her two companions. She didn't want to interrupt anything since it looked as if an important conversation was going to happen soon since she overheard the need to speak to someone privately. "I vote in making friends... Not sure where to start though." Mocha whispered as she looked to the crowd.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:18 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 A310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Vito just sort of stood there, vacantly, as Jolyne told him to leave her alone "O-okay-" he definitely didn't seem okay about that. But it wasn't like he could do anything about it, though he couldn't help but feel like the Blood Brothers' presence was unappreciated here. Letting out a sigh, Vito walked over to some of the Deathworshipers. He at least knew enough of them that he was sure he wouldn't be sentenced to awkward penguindom "Tsk..." Vito waved to them, shooting a wink towards Mocha "Fancy meeting you here~" the babysitter spoke in a flirtatious manner as he lit a cigarette for himself. The man had a splitting headache, he could only hope he'd get a more positive reaction out of Mocha.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Ironside
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:40 am

░░▒▒▓▓True  despair  rears  its  head▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Justus%20144_zpsk4m18mm1

░░▒▒▓▓When  we  become  what  we  set  out  to  fight▓▓▒▒░░

Beowulf
The Lance of the Wastes
⛨-------------------------------------⛨
Each and every true knight . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . must fight the unbeatable foe
and bear with unbearable sorrow

Beowulf arrived at the strip out of one of the alleyways, stifling a yawn as he looked around the street, spotting the large group of people who had gathered. He began to walk forward, then hesitated for a moment, squinting at them a bit. There were...at least a few more people there that he recognized. Crap. While he probably should have expected this, he really didn't want to have to deal with people who might go off calling him Justus...that would just be upsetting and troublesome, to be honest...
Still, he'd been told to scope out how things were doing--the most he could do would just be to hope that people wouldn't recognize him with his slightly altered appearance. He moved forward, approaching the crowd with his lance in its holster on his back, not wanting to come across as remarkably threatening, but still wary. There were...fewer people here than he'd expected. He sort of stopped awkwardly near the edge of the group, unsure of really what he shuld do--talk with them? What would he even say? He crossed his arms, surveying the area once more and wondering if this was really going to be enough people to fight the MSF and Absolute Justice--either way, he was going to be a successful bodyguard, no matter what happened to all of the others. For now, he kind of just stood around, watching everyone--there was a certain air about him that said that something new was going to happen soon--but not just yet.

⛨--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⛨
A Roar Against Darkness - The Only Thing I Know For Real
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:07 am

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 38_zpsffqefily

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

Rook paused for a moment as Red asked about the supposed 'gay gang,' and the bluenette looked to Timmy for a moment as he asked,
"...We have a gay gang?" He was quiet for a few moments, then spoke again, looking back to Red, "Well, if we have a gay gang, I'm the Head Gay. I'm the cutest gay, so I'm the Head Gay. Head Gay V.I.P. status." He flexed his free arm for whatever reason, then, as if affirming his Head Gay status. Ah yes, it was good to have a title. Especially a gay one. That made it even better.
And then Jackal peeled out onto the strip, and Rook looked over towards him, noting his presence before speaking plainly,
"Oh--Boss #2 is here. Looks like he's gonna go talk to Boss...wonder how his meeting thinger went." He absentmindedly took some more of the sweets that Red offered him, munching on them before speaking again, "You know, people say that you shouldn't take candy from strangers, but I mean? This is really good candy? Though I guess we're not really strangers anymore, so I guess that makes things better--...did you want to be an honorary member of the gay gang? We're having our first get together...uh...now."

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
A Whisper of Passivity - Sleepyhead
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:26 am

Willow Sinclair

Cyanide Stiletto
That girl is a problem."

As the twins stopped and stared, Willow didn't seem to notice - but after they were there for a few seconds, she glanced up. Quietly, she stared, before holding Peanut closer as if to protect him. "... Can I help you?" she asked, glancing over their attire disdainfully. It was pink - yet there was far too much black. She appreciated black, but the way it was used in their clothes... she just couldn't see it. She bit her tongue, though, waiting to assess if these two were a danger to Peanut. She didn't even look up as Jackal arrived, having recognized the sound of his vehicle the instant it came into range. For all she knew, looking at him meant a hamster in danger and she couldn't allow that.

Willow's Theme - Problem
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine couldn't help but chuckle at Vito's frustration- as much as his advances were entertaining, they were nothing against even the smallest degree of DESPAIR he could display. The pinkette didn't get to spend too much time enjoying Vito's stress, because she noticed a familiar hair color moving around the crowd- Cathy felt the need to note any pink-haired individuals. At all times. She didn't actually realize who it was until her former employer started acting very much like what she remembered. That was when Cathy mirrored Jolyne's confused expression, keeping it just a bit longer before going with it.

"Yeah, thanks for that~! Resuscitation is the best hair mask, you should try it sometime ~"

A slight glare was shot at Vito as the man immediately proceeded to flirt with Jolyne, but the pinkette was quickly distracted by Jackal's dramatic entrance, so she couldn't really come to Jolyne's aid.

"Vito, that's eno-"

Nope, Jackal definitely had it handled. The pinkette scowled as the Zombie Princess blatantly kicked her out of the conversation, but the scowl quickly melted away as Jolyne touched her forehead. Now she was confused again, but she had to make sure she looked calm and collected and like she knew what was going on, because she was leading a big important group. On that note, she decided, as Vito got distracted and everyone else seemed to be doing things, that she'd go ahead and butt into the Alliance leaders' private meeting. Pushing through some people, she popped into Jackal and Jolyne's bubble, crossing her arms authoritatively as if she totally belonged, hoping that acting like she had a right to be there would make it actually okay for her to be there.

"Oh hi, found you guys~"

Totally natural.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Blue_w10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu, the most awkward, looked as everyone seemed to be talking with someone. She was never really comfortable with people, or at least those she didn't know, but she had to get used to it. "You know Ms. Mocha...?" she asked Vito, from behind the nurse, looking at him with a cautious look. 

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:08 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha looked up to Vito and flashed him a smile. "Well hello again~!" she said, winking back at him. She noticed how confused Liimu looked and smiled, "Why yes, I know him. It was during the time Catherine was getting her cybernetic arm." Mocha said remembering when they met. "No worries... He's just a big flirt. And takes care of Catherine's daughter Blood. Which by the way... I don't remember the star face look, is it knew or had you always had this look and I just didn't realize?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:23 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 A310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Vito_l10

Vito noticed Liimu behind Mocha and quickly shot a smile to her, sending her an awkward wave "Who's this guy?" he asked, apparently mistaking Liimu for a man. However, his train of thought was completely ruined when Mocha introduced him... and mentioned Blood. Blood. BLOOD. WHOM WAS CURRENTLY FLOATING IN ORBIT. The man realized that he was likely going to die if Cathy realized Blood wasn't really in his care... he took a note to make a cardboard cut out of Blood so the pinkette wouldn't notice. Because like, let's be honest here, Cathy really wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Sweat started to drop from the man before Mocha then asked him about his star mask "Oh this?" the man smiled as he pointed to his mask "I've had it for the last five years... I've been in the game of crime since I was a kid... but I had some trouble evolving with the times for awhile. Apparently a guy in a suit doesn't make for a very charismatic "Super Criminal" so I put on the star mask so people would shut up- it worked." they were at a point where merely being a great criminal wasn't enough, you had to have flair, and Vito sought out to prey upon this Super Criminal craze. Thus, the star mask. He really didn't mind anyways, he thought Blood liked it.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Ironside
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:34 am

░░▒▒▓▓True  despair  rears  its  head▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Justus%20144_zpsk4m18mm1

░░▒▒▓▓When  we  become  what  we  set  out  to  fight▓▓▒▒░░

Beowulf
The Lance of the Wastes
Each and every true knight . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . must fight the unbeatable foe
and bear with unbearable sorrow

The more that Beowulf observed the crowd of people around, the more people that he recognized--kind of staring at Mocha for a bit. This could be a good chance...but no. She had to be saved for last. He was assuming that the others would make much more difficult adversaries--and on top of that, he was on a paid job right now. He couldn't attack an ally, as important as his other life mission was. He had to ignore her for now and hope that she wouldn't approach him. Instead, he looked away, beginning to walk into the side of the crowd opposite Mocha--and happened to pass by Willow and the twins, slowly down slightly when he saw how uncomfortable Willow looked. Was this...some sort of altercation about to start? That wouldn't do...they needed their forces to be working well together...He paused for a moment, then sucked up his awkwardness and approached the three of them seriously, looking to Willow calmly and speaking,
"My apolo--" nO HEIGHTENED LANGUAGE. nO. He didn't get to do that anymore--he wasn't a knight anymore, after all. "I'm...sorry if I'm bothering you, but is something happening here that I might need to intervene in...?"

⛨--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⛨
A Roar Against Darkness - The Only Thing I Know For Real
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:09 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 _lol_leona_by_jerustar-d6xrtvv
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia called off her armor so that she could walk in the strip in peace without getting looked at. She had information to obtain! One... Her father, and what he is doing now. Did he find her son? How did he get so powerful? And best of all how could she get to him without getting killed or putting herself in a precarious situation. The last one was very important on her list about dad. Next was of course to find Jo, and see where things go on from there. The best solution was to find Barbra, though if she happened to run into the woman she might kill her. She had to remember to refrain from that. And then finally, last but not least help Ganta regain memories, and find out what happened to him. Though he was mostly a robot, she felt like he was one of the more closer friends she ever had. Mostly because she and him traveled and worked on each others metal bits. As she walked she noticed a familiar lancer. "Beowulf..." she said, narrowing her eyes. There was a huge crowd here... What was going on? She decided to approach until she was behind Beowulf. "Fancy meeting you here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:48 am

♡♡♡ ▸ YOU CALL ME INSATIABLE, AND I CAN`T DENY ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxon the hunt for the irreplaceable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxximpossible to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshould i settle for less?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re good but i want the best

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 6210

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Cooltext120580862107619_zps3voftm8m
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i want you along with the rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want the world with no consequences x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Black Widow】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To Jackal`s blunt topic intro, Jolyne responded by dramatically groaning and flailing back a bit, but very quickly simmered down and resigned herself to blatant disappointment as she continued to listen. She seemed to slacken involuntarily at the mention of Nowhere- she briefly averted her eyes before flitting them back to him, trying her best to seem unphased. "...She`s-- not my sister." She said promptly, crossing her arms over her chest and jutting out her bottom lip just somewhat. "Bleck- that guy gives me the creeps. I dun like supercriminals that try to hard, Iun even care if he invented it-- doesn`t make it any more socially acceptable--you`re either cheesy or yer not, don`t try too hard, yafeel me??" Jolyne spat, haughtily tucking a stray stand of pink hair behind her ear. "He`s lucky he`s powerful--...and, hey, shit, the folks at Nowhere are gonna be pretty confused about him...aren`t they...? Should we do somethin` about alla that...?" The original officers of Vulture Team had dealt with a similarly named supercriminal aligned with the Family back during Jo`s first days in No Man`s Land-- a fact Jolyne herself vividly remembered. Recalling such a thing made her blanch, however, a sour taste entering the back of her throat and a pain developing in her temple- however, she was distracted from the bad feeling that brought on, since the super top secret mission between the two Alliance members was then interrupted by a third party she was bugging earlier. Once she invaded their bubble, Jolyne took no time latching her arms around Cathy again, just clinging on and hanging there. "yOU FOUND US~!" She chirped at the top of her lungs, her voice heightening a few registers on a dime- going from flat and serious to joyous and energetic in less than a second.    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No need to be scared! ...Or alive.
Jolyne`s Theme - Fly Away Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:05 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal shook his head to Jolyne's suggestion that they warn NOWHERE about Gold, or at least do something about it "He explicitly told us not to say a thing and we're being paid to do so. Let him be the one that deals with Jo's inevitable reaction-" besides, the chances of Jo agreeing to this alliance probably would have been lower if she knew who was at the top than if it were a mystery. At least now they could trap her in this "Besides... I trust them...." he added as he fixed his shades over his eyes "Yeah, they're kinda unreasonable sometimes... but they didn't get where they are today by being THAT unreasonable..." Jackal's trail of thought was then cut off as Cathy entered the scene. Jackal's immediate response was to take a step back, his hands gently trying to shove the pinkette away without actually touching her "Personal bubble- don't break it-" he apparently was not very keen on Cathy crashing in on the meeting. Blowing out a cloud of smoke, the man bluntly said "Out." so he could continue talking business with Cathy "Not welcome. Out." he also didn't want to be touched by Cathy, she was likely filled with many diseases and other icky stuff, so he kept his distance.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:24 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Blue_w10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Liimu just sort of glared at as he mistook her for a man. She listened to them talk, but was obviously not happy with this result. However...she wanted to ignore it, because it would get messy otherwise, and this was not the place for messy. Thus, she held her tongue and just listened to the two talk for now.

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:45 am

Willow Sinclair

Cyanide Stiletto
That girl is a problem."

Willow was still giving the twins standing before her a suspicious and cautious look - but as someone else approached, asking if something was wrong, she turned her attention to him. Somehow, seeing the new person made her smile - and she shook her head for his words. "Nah, it's all good-!! They were looking at Peanut weird but it's fine, they're not a threat to him!!" She giggled, then, hopping closer to him - and then blinking as someone else walked up. Some of these people were potentially familiar... yet her memory was fuzzy, and she brushed it off as she leaned against Beowulf and whispered to him teasingly. "Who's that, your giiiirlfriend?"

Willow's Theme - Problem
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:27 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 DOGSBulletsCarnage600158664
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 24845016-792f-49c5-b8ba-2c07cfbbd848_zpsde560389
You Don't Mess With The Blood Brothers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Twins just kind of looked at the odd furball when the woman looked... Uneasy. The Twins then saw a man come in, and they looked at each other for a moment, then to the two... Three. Mainly at Beowulf.
"We are the Cybernetic Twins from the Blood Brothers."
They both gave a little bow.
"We were looking at the weird moving thing with a cute face and lots of hair. We have never seen something like that and were wondering what it was..."
Noki tilted her head a bit and picked up after her sister.
"We didn't want to run up and ask because we could have scared it, but it seems we scared the pretty lady too..."
The girls looked at each other with a sad expression before looking back, wanting to see the furball once again.

"We came to play!"  

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:30 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Timmy%204_zpsom1ymukk
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Coollogo_com-2499880_zpszr0q6nvb
|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy puffed out his cheeks a bit at Rook, though the only signal of this was the slight movement of his mask. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit before crossing his arms, still totally ignoring his butt-hole boss.
"Rook doesn't think I am the cute one? "
He asked in a hurt tone.
"If I am not the cute one, then which one am I? What does that make me in the gay-gang??? Oh, and Red can be the Dashing member! Dashing of the Gay-Gang. Love it."
He said happily while putting his hands together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:42 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 Zane_zpsnvvwb3pt
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 3 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane didn't want to make ANY new friends. Nope. Nope. Nada. F that in the butt. He held hids hands to his chest, not sure what to do, where to go. There was yelling and scary people and flirting and SO MANY BOUNCING BOOBS. He never though he would say this... But he wished Kraven was here.... Zane swallowed hard and walked over to Cathy where she was being smothered by a pair of boobs. He cleared his throat a bit, looking at the other pinkette and some.... Scary... Clown... Guy... Man-bear-pig.
"C-c-c-can I-I go home t-to the Cathedral w-w-with K-Kraven...? I don't know anyone here...."
He asked shyly and quietly, frankly not liking it here.

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next