Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Mt. Skull

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 Empty Re: Inside Mt. Skull

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:56 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 Zombie14

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Zombie narrowed his eyes as Braque said 'same' "Oh I'm aware..." he spoke, sounding... awfully serious about Braque's gayness. Regardless, he just started to walk away, and slowly his walk turned into a run. He knew his bullet would hit its mark, so he didn't bother looking back. It was time to find other prey "You owe me one Inna..." he muttered, in regards to not killing Braque. He knew that these two were close to her... and he couldn't bring himself to take their lives. Jo and Ryder on the other hand... he needed to get to them now, finish this mission. Nathan began running forward, dashing from side to side to avoid Braque's knives. Eventually, Zombie disappeared into the darkness, and Braque was left alone. Zombie began to walk through the halls, making his way through them to find Jo and Ryder... only to hear a familiar voice. It was Jasper. Nathan let out a sigh "Jasper..." he let out an angry mutter "Stay out of my way... if you're planning on trying to stop me... I will kill you..." he spoke to his former-ally, whilst trying his best to make his way through the maze.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o9_1280_zpsqkveyggc
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Dah fuck?" he wasn't expecting to hear Jasper's voicem but he wasn't going to say no to that. He nodded. "Alright, les move."   he kept going straight, and then made a sharp left at the intersection in question. This was going well if Jasper managed to do that. "Alright, maybe we should take this a bit slower so Jasper can give us more info hmm?"   he took his sprint to a fast jog at that point. He didn't wanna get tired in case of a fight at the end. Cause god knew that was gonna happen.

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:07 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 David_10

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 The_in10

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor seemed to scoff as Jasper said just about ANYTHING to him, the little shit "Ugh- you- just- you- you- SHUT UP!" he yelled back to him, apparently at a loss for words at what to even say to the guy. Eventually he just shut up as Jasper spoke to Rommel and Inna... mostly so he wouldn't give Jasper more ammo to fuck with him. Once that was said, he suddenly spoke over the sound system to Zombie "Yo Zombone! Ryder and Jojo are right around the corner! Just take your next two lefts!" David called out to him, before letting out a mischievous laugh. If Jasper were to check the cameras to see if David was correct on that matter, surely enough, Zombie would find Ryder and Jo if he took two more lefts. He was leading the guy straight to them "Did I mention I can say stuff too? It's like a little game of chess... your turn, you little shit..."

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:18 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder gave Jo a bit of a joking pout as she called him a big baby--however, his attention was quickly grabbed away by Axel's hand, which at this point resembled a large spider--a spider which proceeded to crackle and form back into the shape of a hand.
"Damn..." he murmured in awe at the sight--nanomachines sure were incredible things...he'd seen a lot of weird shit in his life--but all of the weird shit never ceased to amaze him. He did what he could to help hold Axel up--but as the blonde motioned for him to let go, Ryder hesitantly let up on the support, scooting away from the blonde a bit and making sure he didn't stumble. As Jo decided on heading right, Ryder figured that was as good a direction as ever--they had to start somewhere. "Sounds good--right it is."

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:30 am

Jasper Everhart

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 Boy%2049_zpsnjwszk9r

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Zombie, you're trying to hurt my friends. What the literal fuck do you expect?" he replied, scowling a bit before flipping his attention to Eagle. "Keep taking rights until you hit Braque, he needs help-" he instructed, though grinning for how his words had affected Inquisitor. "... Ryder, Jo, on your right- watch the fuck out for Zombie-! Dip out, go left--" he yelled, flicking to check other things as well. "Inquisitor, you're a dick-" he muttered, scowling at him before flicking across the feeds to double check everyone's safety.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 am

[

Zombie, upon hearing The Inquisitor's voice, immediately dashed forwards, taking two swift lefts "Got it..." as he ran through the steel corridors of Mt. Skull, he could hear Jasper's voice. As his former ally replied to him, he let out an annoyed grunt "Well, if you want to live, I expect you to stay out of it. They DESERVE what's coming for them... if it weren't for them... then Chelsea... Chelsea..." Nathan decided not to continue with that sentence, instead choosing to tune Jasper out. Before Jo, Ryder and Axel had a chance to move on Jasper's directions, surely enough, there he was. Nathan stood before the three of them.

"A pleasure meeting you all today... hi... in case you don't remember me, I'm Zombie. The man you decided to fuck with... and when you fuck with Zombie... he fucks back...!!" Axel, recognizing this man from before, charged forward. Zombie quickly pulled out a grenade from one of his many pouches and tossed it forward. The grenade blew up in Axel's face letting out a powerful gas. Axel quickly caught a wiff of this gas and fell to the ground, rolling on the floor as he tried to hold his nose. "Don't worry about him... that was just a stink bomb... he'll be fine. YOU GUYS... on the other hand..." Nathan pulled out a handgun, aiming it towards Ryder and Jo "I dont think you're gonna be okay after this..."

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:47 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The Inquisitor seemed pretty quick to respond to Jasper as he spoke "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!?" he replied childishly. And then there was silence... a long period of silence in which nothing was said. And then he spoke again, unfortunately "Also you smell-" and then there was more silence. Mostly because David was kind of bored and Jasper was the only person he could talk to at the moment "Soooooo-... wanna know about that one time I ruined Jo's life? It was preeeeeetty fuuuuuuunnnyyyyy-"

☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:06 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 Ae43137b-3f69-4e0f-a17c-236a0c592c19_zpsasumbwyi

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna glared at Eagle some more as he insisted that she was Inna. She just repeated sharply.

"Staleen."

And kept going, ignoring his insistence. She had been keeping her right hand on the wall the whole time, so when Eagle suggested they take a right, she was ready to do so- until Jasper's voice was heard. She didn't immediately trust this- the Inquisitor could be fucking with them, imitating Jasper's voice to lead them to danger...but when Braque was mentioned, particularly the fact that he needed help, the Russian decided it was worth the risk. She stayed close behind Eagle, gauntlets ready to shoot. As they moved on, they eventually found Braque.

"Braque-!"

Inna let out a strained whisper, running towards her wounded brother and checking for all the places he was hurt.

"I weell keell heem, I swear-"

She muttered, referring to Zombie as she heard the Inquisitor and Jasper talking about the assassin that was in the maze hunting Jo and Ryder down now. She didn't consider that Nathan could have finished Braque off, given the condition that her brother was left in- probably because she had a very high opinion of Braque, and knew that he could keep himself alive no matter what. She just sort of repeated the mantra "I weell keell heem" as she applied pressure to Braque's most dangerous wounds, completely focused on helping her brother.

"Keep a watch, I need to help heem."

She said curtly to Eagle, not taking her eyes off of Braque. She paused at one moment to just sort of squeeze her brother's hand, reminding him that she was here for him.

"We weell find Axel soon, too.."

Inna promised, becoming very serious as she deduced that Axel would be with Jo and Ryder, since Braque was the one left alone... She did not want Axel near Zombie. She didn't want anyone near Zombie, really, but especially her brothers.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:08 pm

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

"Fine whatever, I don't care, come on sweetcheeks." he said, and kept moving until they reached one of Inna's teammates, the Red one. "Yo..."   he said, seeing how beat up he was. He nodded and kept guard, peering back once and a while. "What the fuck is going on...?"   he said, shaking his head. He was pretty confused at this point, but he knew one thing. If he found whoever was attacking his peeps, he was gon die. "Hey, we can't stay stationary for too long. We gotta boogey if we're gonna find the others." he said, looking up, maybe Jasper had some direction or something to give.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:22 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo eased away as Axel motioned to do so, squinting and moving cautiously to ensure that he didn`t fall over immediately after... except she had been so distracted with that, she didn`t get to see whatever had provoked Ryder`s amazement and whatever had prompted Axel to say "nanomachines, son". "What? Break it again I wasn`t looking--" She began to say-- when Jasper`s voice cut over the intercom. "...What`re you--..." Was her immediate response, before processing the rest of what he`d said. Zombie...? Her mind didn`t have the time to connect all the dots, nothing aside from the fact that the Inquisitor had said someone else was in the maze with them... someone who really wanted them dead. She begun to turn around to take the left instead- when a familiar voice reached her ear from behind. A whole lot of interruptions today...
Her eyes flitted to Axel over her shoulder as he was the first to move, and what at first appeared to be a grenade was thrown his way- but once it actually popped open, bursting out a stream of green gas, she knitted her brows up until he explained. The merc was almost like a dog... maybe that was part of the story behind the whole "Wolfpac" name...?
She slowly turned, her demeanor changing back to the one she had used when speaking business with the Wolfpac earlier-- sinister and controlled, reminiscent of the crime bosses from the movies. It took one look at Zombie and the utterance of his name to make the bells in Jo`s head toll with familiarity- though she smirked at the nose of his gun, her own hand climbing down to her hip to reach for her own as her head tilted the same way. "I`m sorry, I`m in a committed relationship, I don`t fuck just anyone-- and you... you don`t look much different than the shit I eat for breakfast, kid. Who`re you, again...?"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:50 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

At hearing Jasper’s voice over the loudspeaker, Ryder frowned slightly in confusion. What did that mean? Either way, he was warning them of something…Zombie…? As a name…he recognized that name…where had he heard it before…
He didn’t have much time to think about it, however, as a man suddenly rounded the corner and brought Axel down like it was nothing. As the gun was aimed at them, Ryder immediately brought his hand down to his belt, ready to grab his bat if necessary—but that was when it hit him. That voice…he knew that voice…And then, it all came back to him.

“…No way…” he murmured as he matched the voice to the name and everything clicked into place. He hadn’t seen Zombie in years. And the last time he’d seen him, he’d been dating…Chelsea…
Jo didn’t seem to recognize the guy, but now that Ryder did, he got a serious sinking feeling deep in his gut. He recalled the Inquisitor’s words—somebody else in the maze with them who really wanted them dead…He waited to let Jo finish speaking, then gave Zombie a grim look, adding,
“What’s your problem with us…?” Getting to know why the guy wanted them dead was probably a good first step…

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 am

"I'm our past, come back to haunt you..." Zombie responded to Jo, immediately firing his handgun a few times directly at the bluenette as she asked him who he was. It appeared her sarcasm had no effect on the man. He tossed the gun aside, pulling out a metal handle from one of his many, many pouches,, pressing down on it. A blade emerged from the handle, a katana. The assassin slowly advanced, his eyes focused on Ryder as he spoke "What's -my- problem with you? Heh... really? I don't have a -problem- with either of you... I am simply here to give you what YOU deserve!" Nathan, his grip suddenly tightening around his blade, dashed forward towards Ryder. He sped towards the red head, throwing a wide swing towards his chest "IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT CHELSEA IS DEAD! Just... let yourselves fall into Tartarus... accept your judgement..." after all these years, the time was finally upon him. He had built up his anger, his hatred, and now he finally had the opportunity to avenge Chelsea. After his attack towards Ryder, he drew ANOTHER handgun and opened fire on Jo AGAIN "HENRY WASN'T ENOUGH WAS HE!? YOU Just -HAD- TO TAKE CHELSEA AWAY FROM ME TOO!"

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna would have hissed at Eagle if she wasn't so quiet... But she was quiet, so no hiss happened. Instead she focused on treating Brawue, becoming worried as he seemed unresponsive...then realized he was knocked out. Sighing, Inna finished bandaging him, taking pieces of cloth to wrap his wounds in, then picked her brother up and threw him over her shoulder, carrying him like a bag of flower. This was right as Eagle started saying they needed to get moving.

"O.K. Thees way."

She started leading Eagle through the maze, one hand holding Braque over her shoulder and the other hand on the right wall of the maze. She was keeping with their strategy of staying right.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:35 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Huh? We should wait for Jas-" too late. Already gone. Eagle cursed under his breath.   "Hold your tits woman!"  and he ran after her. They couldn't just go around this maze all willy nilly. Who or what lurked in here other then Zombie couldn't be good. "Will you be god damn careful?! Geez!"  he sounded like a dad, and he didn't like it, but it was true. He REALLY didn't want Inna or Braque to get even more hurt. They were just recovering weren't they? Either way, he followed, knowing he could and would jump in at any point.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:19 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 3 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo flicked Hopebringer into her hand with ease, twirling it on her fingers to reflect the initial shots Nathan fired off at her- causing the bullets to fling helplessly off the metal of her gun, and onto the ground. She glared, at first seeming more annoyed than threatened at the assassin`s words-- namely because this was far from the first time she or Ryder had been told to repent or whatever. If they had a dollar for every time they had been approached by another vigilantes who was gonna "make them pay", they`d have enough money to buy out Paladin as opposed to actually having to fight them... If anything, Jo felt a tinge of disappointment over the fact that Zombie had become no more than another one of those-- he could have been something more.
But then the name Chelsea was oh-so-carelessly thrown into the air-- and suddenly Zombie was actually more than another one of those. For half an instant, Jo`s eyebrows flew up in shock, before they arched in heavy disapproval. "I was about ready to shrug you off... but how FUCKIN` DARE YOU-!" Her eyes flitted to Ryder, intending to check if he was okay- just in time to see Nathan lunging toward him, blade ready to cut through the redhead`s chest. Jo, paranoid that the assassin`s words might have caught him off guard at the wrong moment- quickly rose her gun and fired at Nathan`s sword to throw off the trajectory of his slash. "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU`RE TALKING TO--?! YOU DIDN`T KNOW CHELSEA--! YOU DON`T KNOW SHIT!" As a repercussion, the second wave of bullets he had sent her way dug deep into the muscle of her thigh, stomach, and upper arm- which she paid no attention to aside from the involuntarily grunt that passed by her lips at the contact. "DISGUSTING TRASH--!" She shifted her aim down, aiming for Zombie`s abdomen instead of his arm as she fired again.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:23 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder had expected something inconsequential to come forth from Zombie’s mouth. Some sort of frustration long past, or perhaps some kind of transgression they had committed without realizing—but what actually sprung forth from the assassin hit Ryder like a ton of bricks. The redhead’s eyes widened, and for a moment, the look on his face was very far away. All of the days spent blaming himself for his sister’s death—over how he felt he hadn’t been able to do anything, how he hadn’t been able to turn his eyes away for even a second of her death, helpless to do anything to stop it—it took Ryder ages to finally get past that wall of sadness. Jo had helped pull him through that one—and later, the footmen of Nowhere had, too, but—getting this thrown back at him now seemed to shock him beyond belief. In fact, it wasn’t until Jo fired off her gun to deflect Zombie’s blade that Ryder was brought back to reality. As the sword sailed past him, he watched its arc with silent fixation—and the assassin’s bullets burying their way into Jo only seemed to make Ryder’s silent panic increase. He saw Jo fire back at Zombie—and it became apparent that he had to do something. He had to do anything. Some sort of reaction. He wanted to get angry—he wanted to be able to shout at Zombie like Jo, but for the moment, he’d been rendered mute after having been blindsided by Zombie’s shout. After a moment, finally, once Jo was done shooting at the assassin, Ryder at last pried his bat from his belt, shoving himself forward towards Zombie. He raised his bat high up into the air, his icy blue eyes oddly vacant as he brought the metal bat down towards the assassin. He knew he was open like this. Why was he attacking like this? All these thoughts were moving through his head at about the pace of a slug—he couldn’t think. He couldn’t let himself fall into the depths of despair over Chelsea again. That had been five years ago, and he’d mourned for quite some time—and he knew that, if given the opportunity, he’d go right back to being a depressed wreck. He wasn’t going to succumb to that. Not now—and not any time soon. Chelsea wouldn’t want that, he knew—and neither did he.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Zombie's eyes narrowed down on Ryder, looking him straight in the eyes. He could tell he had just caused an emotional whirlwind from within the guy. Good. As the man heard Jo's words, he didn't even look to her. Five years ago, words like that would have affected him. Not anymore. Zombie slight rose his hand, and his particle shield would do the rest, reflected the bullets straight towards Jo "It isn't enough that you took Henry right? You had to take Chelsea too!" he barked out, this time it was aimed in particular at Jo. Zombie's reflexes then took control as Ryder swung his bat down on the assassin. "You know... I think I looked up to you- back then-" Zombie muttered to Ryder before he caught Ryder's bat mid swing. This man's reflexes and technique was super human, even Jo's CQC couldn't deal with this man at this point. It would take something more than an ordinary human being to stop him now. With Ryder's in Nathan's hand, he brought himself closer to Ryder, looking him in the eyes "You all said she would be safe... I left... I was gone for ONE DAY... and YOU LET HER DIE!" Zombie then used his free hand to throw a punch towards Ryder's ribcage, before throwing a palm strike towards one of Ryder's joints to disarm him. He then spun behind Ryder, throwing his katana towards Jo as if it was one giant throwing knife, then pulling and activating one of his retractable staffs. With him behind Ryder, he threw a swing towards Ryder's spine, fully intending to break Ryder's back "You two do nothing but bring suffering to hose around you! Everyone else would be better off if you all DIED! STOP BEING SELFISH AND ACCEPT YOUR FATE!!"

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna just sort of grumbled at Eagles's protests, still moving forwards with Braque slung over her shoulder. She was listening intently, but couldn't hear Zombie or the others- this worried her because she really needed to find Axel and make sure he was alright now.
They kept moving until, somehow, they reached the room the Inquisitor and Jasper were in. Inna would have smiled at the success of her plan...but she was still worried about Axel, along with Braque's injuries.

"...Hello."

The Russian announced her presence after clearing her throat, propping Braque against the wall outside so he wouldn't be in any immediate danger. She glared at the Inquisitor through her mask after nodding at Jasper- at least he was alive... She wasn't sure if she liked that a lot.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Well I'll be." Inna must have been extremely lucky...or had a really good direction sense, to find this place. He smiled and cracked his knuckles, grinning as he saw the both of them.   "This is gonna be fuuuun messin you up."   he said with a light chuckle as he stood behind Inna. He didn't know what was in store, but he was excited to find out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The Inquisitor's short attention span quickly took action as Inna and Eagle entered the room... well it seemed as if David had lost the game. He really should have thought about putting more threats into that maze besides one angry bitter guy "SPEAKING OF RUINING LIVES....! If it isn't daddy's girl and the Krieg's chew toy! What's up bitches?" The Inquisitor spoke, one of the large screens in the room changing to the visage of The Inquisitor, looking down on Rommel and Inna. "Oh, by the way I heard you Mr. Douglas- try not to fuck anything up- or I'll murder yah~" he spoke so casually and innocently, making it oh so obvious that he would in fact try to murder Eagle if he tried anything. The machine cleared his throat (or at least let out the audio of doing so... of course he had no throat to call his own) then spoke whilst looking to them "I can assume you're here for the Branch of Sin... right? Because you want to kill Cain...?" he asked, unaware if Jo had told them about what they were looking for "I'm sure you've heard... Cain... the destroyer of worlds... the Church of Crime... whom have grown in power in the last five years... some even say their leader has... supernatural qualities~ Kyahahahaha~! Of course... David Krueger would know better, wouldn't he? He is after all, a man of logic and rationalism, unlike you dirty monkey~ So gather around Poppy Quiqui~! I've got something to tell you..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was not amused by the Inquisitor. She looked from the cyborg to Eagle, putting an arm out for her teammate to calm down- Jo and Ryder said they needed to talk to him, get information. Inna knew she wouldn't get paid if she let Eagle attack the Inquisitor, as both outcomes would be negative: either Eagle died, or the Inquisitor didn't give them the information they needed.

"Da, we get eet, just tell us what we need to know."

She said bluntly, trying to hurry the process along- she didn't want to be in this place any longer than she needed to, and she especially didn't want Axel in Zombie's presence any longer than he needed to be. She crossed her arms and looked at the Inquisitor expectantly, not willing to deal with his antics.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"I'M NO ONES LAP DOG YOU LITTLE ANNOYING-" he was about to punch the shit out of the Inquisitor, but then Inna put her hand out. He growled and then took a breath, calming down and deciding to just...not say anything else. He stood behind Inna, towering her honestly cause fuck he was tall, and crossed his arms. "Let's get this over with."  he grumbled as he had to not beat the shit out of the Inquisitor like he really wanted to. Like holy god he REALLY wanted to PUNCH THIS FUCKERS FACE IN...SO...BADLY...BAH!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The Inquisitor just let out some amused laughter when he could tell his words were getting to Rommel "You mad bro~?" he mocked the man, letting out a sigh as Inna stopped the hostilities and told him to get on with it. Well, usually he would, but he figured he might as well try and piss her off more before that happened "Oh... I should mention I got a little friend... you may remember him... Nathan Crockett... he's currently hunting you guys all down... right now I believe he's dealt with Ryder and Jo... heh... and Axel's already been dealt with..." he purposely left Axel's exact fate out to rattle Inna's bones. Maybe he was dead, maybe not. "So yeeeaaaaaahhh... even after I give you guys this information... he's still coming to kill you~ Have fun with that~ KYAHAHAHA" The Inquisitor's screen then changed to that of Jo and Ryder fighting a losing battle against Zombie. Axel was nowhere to be seen "I must say... he REALLY hates you guys... I wonder what you did to piss him off? Oooooh you gotta tell me! WHY IS HE SO PISSED!? COME OOOOOON! I'll tell you MY little secret after you tell me YOURS! KYAHAHAHAHA!" it was at this point obvious that The Inquisitor knew he had them at his mercy. They needed his information, and he was going to squeeze them dry for any entertainment value they may have before giving him what they wanted.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was relieved as Eagle demonstrated his self-control - it was good that they weren't getting off to an aggressive start here. However, the Inquisitor's taunting seemed to be leading to a negative situation...she opened her mouth to tell him to leave Eagle alone, but then Nathan was brought up. Immediately her jaw clenched shut, and her knuckles went white.

"Nathan means notheeng to-"

She started, but Axel was brought up, and before she knew it her face was inches away from the Inquisitor's menacing figure. She had her gauntlets pointed to his face, and it was clear that all her control when trying to keep Eagle calm had broken down when her brother was mentioned.

"Ees. He. O.K.?"

Inna's voice was tight as she struggled to keep herself from shrieking at the man holding them hostage. She thought of Braque, wounded and unconscious outside, then of Axel - had Zombie really killed him? Hurt him? She couldn't stand to think about it, and shoved the thoughts to the back of her mind, focusing on the Inquisitor.

"...just tell us, already."

The problem was that their good old friend insisted on getting some information from them.

"...Sometheeng weeth an ex. I do not know the details. We were not close."

Inna spoke up, feeling that her words were mostly true- by the time Zombie went all hateful, they were no longer friends; Inna could barely stand being in the same room as him even before the Chelsea incident.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:04 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Judging by all the yelling I've been hearing, it has something to do with some girl. I don't know the details either, I wasn't there, fuck you, tell us the thing now." he said, glaring at the Inquisitor. He wanted this conversation to be done and over with. And the fact Jasper was in there wasn't making things better. He needed to get him out as well. And as much as he wanted to punch the Inquisitor's face in right now despite it being a screen, the information was more important...and THEN he was going to punch the Inquisitor's face in...cause FUCK THIS HE SHOULD BE DEED!

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next