Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Mt. Skull

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Inside Mt. Skull Empty Inside Mt. Skull

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Inside Mt. Skull Metal_10

You walk into Mt. Skull... down into it's metal corridors... it appears to be an old Paladin base, all but abandoned now. The base is littered with what appears to be corpses, long-decayed into skeletons at this point. The corridors of Mt. Skull are silent... save for the ghostly voice of one man...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inside Mt. Skull Empty Re: Inside Mt. Skull

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After getting a hold of Ryder`s hand and allowing him to sort of pull her forward, Jo had finally put away her flask-- and despite her large amount of alcohol consumption she walked upright, and the hand that wasn`t in Ryder`s clenched tight around the handle of Hopebringer. She was positively brimming with rage, and the hardened look on her face reaked of murder- one minute next to something vaguely related to the Inquisitor, and she was already enraged to the point of unclear thoughts. One of her biggest buttons had already been smashed to bits with a hammer, and she was livid over it.
"Anything that moves- kill it." She murmured darkly to the group behind her, immediately hit with nostalgia as she entered the base... it was definitely Paladin issued. As a former Paladin agent who was involved just the right amount in the inner circles of the organization, she was very familiar with Mt. Skull-- and returning to it was doing nothing for her foul temper. She was disgusted with it in the past more than she was now- now, it just seemed unfortunate before morally wrong. Her eyes scanned the area almost robotically, and her nose wrinkled as she caught sight of the scattered corpses and skeletons, before quickly pulling her eyes away and instead focusing ahead. She could tell this was going to be tough to get through...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Inside Mt. Skull Axel_210

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Inside Mt. Skull Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel entered Mt. Skull, sniffing the scent of the building before covering his nose as he cringed "This place smells of death..." he muttered, his fists tightening. And surely enough, as he looked around the halls of this cold place, he began to spot bodies littered throughout his line of sight. He also noted the Paladin insignia on the wall next to them... so this was an abandoned Paladin base? Axel was slowly realizing that this job was much more upper key than what the Pac was used to. For now, the corridors were silent, nothing but the echoes of their footsteps and voices. Hopefully nothing would pop out at them from the ceiling or something.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:14 am

Inside Mt. Skull Ae43137b-3f69-4e0f-a17c-236a0c592c19_zpsasumbwyi

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna stayed right beside her brothers as they all went into Mt Skull, relieved that they were no longer in Kraven's unstable presence, but knowing that Jo and the other NOWHERE officers weren't much better. Sure, no Killer Genes...but the past. Anyway, the Russian could easily ignore the bodies crowding the corridors as well as the smell of decay, but something had to kill those people- Jo's comment on killing anything that moved seemed more pertinent than ever.

"Let us just get thees over weeth, brother..."

She said to Axel, holding her arm out in front of her now, gauntlets ready to shoot at any threat. She was on-edge and it wasn't a good thing right now.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 am

Inside Mt. Skull Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o9_1280_zpsqkveyggc
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Eagle trotted behind his bosses, looking around the place. This place was BEYOND creepy! "I don't like this..." he said with a low growl. He didn't like this. He started to feel a little twitchy as well. "Yo Jo...so...what exactly are we looking for?"  he asked, just...really creeped out right now.

Inside Mt. Skull Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:57 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder was careful as he led Jo along--he didn't feel like it was a good idea for her to be chugging from her flask--he didn't even know how strong of stuff she had in there, and right now she wasn't looking so good.
"Watch your step, okay?" he said quietly to the bluenette as he led her in between a few of the decaying corpses that were laying around. As Axel spoke, he replied with a simple, "No kidding...I seriously doubt these bodies were put here--whatever happened to these people happened in these halls...everyone, keep your guard up." As he heard Eagle ask his question to Jo, Ryder realized that Jo was in a pretty foul mood and most likely didn't want to explain the thing, so he piped up in reply, "We're looking for a 'Branch of Sin'...it's something that'll apparently help us get more information on Cain--I'm sure you've heard of him. We're thinking that finding all of the branches will help us figure out how to finish the guy off once and for all..."

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:05 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

Inside Mt. Skull 91_zpshyyg1b5o

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This place was too creepy. Braque essentially shielded himself behind Inna and Axel, shuffling after them with his eyes darting around the area in a slight panic. He didn`t want to say anything to draw attention to his fear, but being silent was almost bothersome to him... everything sucked right now. He hissed slightly as he felt something nudge at his foot- the thing having been the foot of a long forgotten skeleton that made him hop away with wide eyes. "Fucknope--" He put a hand on Axel`s shoulder and the other on Inna`s-- slightly more comforted now that he felt closer to his siblings. This was too intense too fast-

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Witness
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:14 am

Jasper Everhart

Inside Mt. Skull Boy%2049_zpsnjwszk9r

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper had remained almost shockingly quiet through most of their journey so far- but as they began to enter Mount Skull, his nose wrinkled. It stank of death, despair, and decay- but he stayed calm. Everyone else was on edge, but... he let his muscles relax, ready to react if need be but... not jumpy as everyone else seemed to be. Yes, the bodies were disconcerting- but he did his best to not let it bother him. Getting freaked out wouldn't help them any... Still, with Jo's command he drew a gun and held it ready, moving forward quietly with everyone else. He did appreciate the fact that Ryder explained what they were doing, though- that... was a start, at least.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:55 am

Inside Mt. Skull David_10

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull The_in10

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

Mt. Skull seemed to be completely silent, save for the voices of NOWHERE's officers, but that all changed when a tune played over the corridor's speaker systems. The unlit corridors of the Paladin base suddenly began to light up as electrical power was restored to the halls. And finally... the gates into Mt. Skull closed. In a single moment, NOWHERE was cut off from the rest the outside world. They were trapped.

"Hello, my imminent victims!" a familiar voice echoed through the corridors of Mt. Skull through the speaker system.

"It's nice to know you're as idiotic as always. After all... after all this time. after all this time... you REALLY should have learned..." the entire corridors system began to shake. A screen popped out from the ceiling, displaying a familiar visage to those who had crossed this man's path before "You should never, EVER trust... THE INQUISITOR~!" the electricity in the corridors began to flicker as everything around them began to shake. The metallic face on the screen looked down on the NOWHERE officers, and though it showed no outward emotions, it was obvious.

He was mocking them.

They had fallen into The Inquisitor's trap yet again.

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:48 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder stopped as the loudspeakers suddenly crackled to life--and as soon as he heard the song, he had a hunch what was coming...and then the voice came.
"...Again? AGAIN?!" he shouted over the loudspeaker, not even listening to the voice, he was so exasperated. "This schtick's getting rEAL OLD YA KNOW--So who is it this time?! He's fucking dead, so did he set this up a long-ass time ago, or is this another imitator?!" There was no time to think about his question, though--since everything started shaking, and the door had just shut. So, leaving wasn't an option... "Everyone--move forward!" With that, he began his own dash forward, still holding onto Jo and doing all he could to not go so fast that the probably buzzed bluenette couldn't keep up. "If there's one thing I know about this fuck it's that he likes chains of traps--there's no way that we can't get out of this one!"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:36 pm

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

"Bruh...This bloodstain over here totally looks like a dick..." he said, and then the thing happened. He got on edge, and looked around. his body tensed as his hands rolled into fists. "Huh?! SHIT FUCKERS!"  he said, running forward toward Ryder as he said they should. "I remember this fucker...if I get turned into a girl again, I'm gonna kill someone!"  he was gonna say something else, but it would have been taken out of context for sure, so he didn't.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna cringed at the hand on her shoulder, turning abruptly, only to realize that this was Braque. It was all good. She placed his hand back on her shoulder, more for her own comfort now, and kept walking, nodding at Ryder's words. She had no idea what these "Branches of Sin" were supposed to be, but she knew that Cain was pretty evil- the type of job the Pac would be likely to take, though they didn't normally take such high-profile criminals... She was just considering exactly how she felt about the masked man who had saved her life despite having been the cause of the death of millions...when another maniac made an appearance, the Inquisitor. Or at least his voice and image.
Inna's experience had been with the fake Inquisitor, but she had noticed the same chain-of-traps methodology with Jolyne, so she trusted Ryder's words when he said they should run. A lot. Grabbing her brothers' sleeves, she ran after Ryder, looking around for any threats.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Inside Mt. Skull Axel_210

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Inside Mt. Skull Axel_l10

Axel covered his ears in annoyance as music blasted over the corridors' loudspeakers "Bah." he muttered as he furrowed his brows. He began to bare his teeth as The Inquisitor's voice was heard "The Inquisitor...? I've heard of him... he's supposed to be dead..." surely enough, Ryder's words seemed to further drive that point forward. Regardless, they were in an enclosed space that was shaking uncontrollably, so surely enough Axel began to run forward in an attempt to not get caught up in some sort of trap.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper blinked as the music began, lifting his head in surprise but seeming... much calmer than most of the others. The quick power return and ensuing lights made him frown, though, especially as the gates slammed shut. This was... frightening, yes, but he remained outwardly calm.
Until a voice broke the silence- one he very quickly recognized, if not by memory then by reputation. He scowled upon being called both an idiot and a victim, glaring up at the image on the screen before hurrying to run after Ryder as he instructed them to run. He... really didn't want to run- but he followed, thinking over their options as he did.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:52 am

xxx

The moment the first note hit on the song that chimed through the speakers, her body stiffened and her breath hitched to an abrupt stop. Almost immediately, a hard rock of determination and duty solidified in her chest, as her thoughts flashed rapidly through a long series of images triggered by the Inquisitor`s gaudy lilt-- the maniacal twinkle in Arma`s grin, the reflections of light off of vividly colored psychic energy on the metallic walls of Carrion Land, a robotic murmur that held as much saturated emotion as her own voice, the sound and the feeling of a rusty pair of scissors penetrating and forcing it`s way through skin and organ and striking a still beating heart at it`s core.
Suddenly, she was a confused black sheep in a pack of hungry wolves all over again-- but this time with fangs to bare. Her thoughts moved a thousand miles per hour-- she had gone so far, gone so deep and dark, and hearing his voice again and knowing she was close by his work made her brain go into a sensory overload. The Inquistor marked the beginning of her end and a second chance for a confrontation with him seemed too good to be true before anything else. She almost deemed it disturbing.
Jo didn`t smile- but she did snarl at the boom of the locking gates behind them, shockingly quiet in the face of their situation. She could almost be called stoical, if not for the very, very subtle hints of purpose and aggression on her expression- and as the building began to tremble, almost in sync with her thumping heart which had found it`s way to the middle of her dry throat-- her initial response was to wrench her hand away from Ryder`s and speedily pull Hopebringer from her belt. She lifted it, aimed up at a speaker- and fired off scaringly precise shots at each and every one of them, destroying them in a matter of seconds. "Asshole..." Was her first verbal response- before she reattached Hopebringer to her belt, and began her sprint down the hall, though not without gritting her teeth at Ryder`s order to do so. "Not too fast-- watch your step. He wants to disorient and panick you-- keep your cool and your guard up." She ordered firmly, her tone even and pronounced. Whether this was fake or real, another 'imposter' or not-- Jo was focused and dauntless. This felt like a second chance, and she planned to grab it at the neck and rip out it`s jugular with her teeth.

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Inside Mt. Skull David_10

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull The_in10

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor let out a loud maniacal laugh as he saw his imminent victims scurry around like mice "KYAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is great...! And no, Mr. Mercy... I can assure you... this time... it's the REAL DAVID KRUEGER IN ALL HIS HANDSOME GLORY!!" and then the speakers were shot by Jo in blind fury. Around this point... the walls started to cave in on NOWHERE, as if to bite back at Jo. The bluenette's efforts proved to be fruitless soon after as David's voice blasted over yet another sound system in the base "HEY NOW JOJO! FUCK YOU! That wasn't very nice... and you know... when you're not very nice... I'm not very nice...!" soon after, the walls began to mutate in their shape, and with swift speed they began to separate the group. They were separated into three groups: Jo, Ryder and Axel. Inna, Eagle, and Jasper. And then there was Braque, alone.

"OH MAN THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS MAN! You have such shit luck...!" David mocked Braque in particular before speaking to all of NOWHERE "Say... let's play a game~! I know why you're here... you want Cain DEAD. You're here for my Branch of Sin, no? Well... I'll give it to you... and even help you find the other three branches... which by the way, I didn't say where they were in my journal~ So tough luck finding them without me! KYAHAHAHAHA" the chances of this being a fake were now substantially smaller. For somebody imitating The Inquisitor to know even his deepest secret, the Branches of Sin, they would need to be VERY close to David Krueger. "All you need to do is get through my maze and get to me... not to hard right...? WROOOONG! Because ol' Inquisipal has gone and made a NEW FRIEND! YAAAAAAAY~!! One that shares my hatred for you imbeciles... and he's stuck in that maze with you... just itching to kill yah~ It's like a game of cat and mouse~ KYAHAHAHAHAHAAH~!" and with those words, The Inquisitor's voice came to an end as the sound system deactivated.

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder skidded to a halt as he heard Jo's voice--and as he looked back over at her, suddenly, the walls around them began to shift--and before he knew it, he was alone with Jo and Axel. Jo, he didn't mind so much--Axel, he was pretty sure was going to start growling at him again, but there sadly wasn't much he could do about that. He wanted to be friends with the guy eventually--it wasn't going to be easy, though...
Still, as all of the sound and confusion stopped, he took a moment to breathe, running a hand back through his hair before letting out an exasperated sigh.

"This fucker...What is this, the fifth or sixth time now that we've had Inquisitor issues? Gettin' real tired of this--still...this sounds way too legit to not be the real deal...either he set this up before we ever met him, or..." As he thought about it, his expression became quite grim--if David Krueger had been brought back to life again, they were going to have a serious problem. He crossed his arms, looking around the area briefly before muttering, "A maze, huh...? Obnoxious prick..." His survey of the room happened to catch upon Jo's expression for the first time since the Inquisitor's voice had blasted them all--and it was then that he remembered. For Ryder himself, the Inquisitor was already and incredibly malicious man who had nearly killed the entirety of Vulture Team, among doing plenty of other bad things--and Ryder knew that for Jo, the Inquisitor was worse. Far, far worse. He'd heard Jo's story from what had happened that day, years ago--and he was pretty sure she didn't need any other reminder of it--the fact that 'Claus' had been the password to the door striking him just then and there was yet another part of that. Was the Inquisitor purposefully trying to target Jo...? He couldn't tell yet...however, that password had been purposeful. He hadn't seen anything yet that he'd deemed to be directly targetted at anybody else..other than the fact that they'd all been split up--most notably the trio who had just joined. As much as he hadn't spoken to them yet, it was clear that it was a bad idea for the Pac to be separated...So both Jo and Axel were both bound to be not in the best of shape. He paused for a moment, giving them both a worried frown before speaking with as much sympathy as he could muster for the two of them, "Listen...I know that this really, really sucks--and it's gonna keep sucking, but at the very least, let's stay together, alright? We'll find everyone else and knock anyone who tries to stop us for a loop, then just get the Branch of Sin and get outta here...okay?" He moved over next to Jo, taking her free hand in his, hoping to show support--he wasn't sure just what emotional state she was in right now, but clearly it wasn't good. "It's alright. We've got this." A very simple and mediocre way of trying to show his support, he felt...but it was the best he could come up with right now. He wanted to do better, but frankly, getting all gushy in front of Axel probably wasn't the best time or place.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:01 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Roger boss." he looked at Inna and Jasper. "I know I'm not leader material but...we do need to stick together. The sooner we get through this maze, the sooner we get out and with the group. Alright? Let's just...stick close to each other for now."  he looked forward into the maze. He let out a long sigh and started to walk. "I'll even go first to take attacks. Kay? I'll be the first to know if we're about to get fucked up. Come on."  with that, he kept walking, expecting the others to follow.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:43 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was most definitely NOT happy with how the Pac had suddenly been split up. She couldn't see where her brothers were, and that was a problem, especially because the Inquisitor's words revealed that there was someone alone. As much as she hated being alone with her old allies, what she hated more was the fact that either Axel or Braque would be stuck on their own in this nutcase's maze. The Russian's worry only grew as the Inquisitor continued speaking, revealing that there was some...enemy.

"Any ideas on who thees...enemy ees?"

Inna asked, looking around and tensing up further. She just sort of nodded at Eagle's words, though at this point she would rather take the maze on her own, to try and find whoever was left alone.. Putting a hand on one of the walls, she started walking. She figured they would know the old cliche on how to get out of a maze- she didn't know if it was legit, but if they were going to be wandering around, she decided it wouldn't hurt to try.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:40 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘

Inside Mt. Skull 91_zpshyyg1b5o

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque bristled initially at the sound of the Inquisitor`s voice-- mostly because he was in the know enough in the supercriminal underworld to know exactly who that was. They were trifling with something a lot bigger than they ever had before... Ryder`s exasperated words, and Jo`s supposed collected demeanor when faced with the Inquisitor were enough to warrant Braque staring at them for a bit. This was normal--? Dealing with the Inquisitor was normal--?
And then the bluenette had some something to trigger the walls moving. His first response was to look at Inna and Axel-- only to see they were both being pushed away from him. Actually, so was everyone. Everyone. Braque stood absolutely alone in his own corridor, and everything fell eerily quiet for several moments. "AXEL! INNA!" He barked at each wall, beginning to wither at the lack of a response... they had purposely been seperated, hadn`t they--? He forced a deep inhale, collecting himself and mentioning what Jo had said earlier... he just wanted to panic them-- and based on everything he had heard about the Inquisitor, that seemed pretty likely. He snarled up at where it sounded like the Inquisitor`s voice was coming from as the mastermind openly mocked him and his shitty luck, throwing both his middle fingers up in retaliation. "SUCK MY DICK! THE WOLFPAC`S DEADLY NO MATTER WHAT, ASSHOLE! YOU AIN`T NOTHIN` BUT A MINOR INCONVENIENCE!" He threw his hands back down at his sides, pausing a moment to tug his coat and straighten it... before he huffed, and began walking forward. He could get through this on his own... then reunite with his siblings-- and get paid.

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Witness
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Inside Mt. Skull Zombie14

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Inside Mt. Skull Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

After Braque barked out about the Wolfpac's deadliness, his path grew oddly silent. Dead silent, that was, until a familiar voice echoed through his hall "Heh... cute... you think you're little club is worth something..." this voice would be VERY familiar, considering Braque had already heard it earlier that day. Soon enough, there he was, walking out from the shadows. It was Zombie, pointing a handgun straight towards Braque "You know... I don't care much for The Inquisitor... but he gets the job done... he's lured you all right into my sights..." Nathan pulled out an EMP grenade from one of his many pouches and tossed it to Braque's feet before opening fire on the man point blank.

"Bang."

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper did his best to remain composed, but as the walls started shifting, he snarled in frustration. "Oh, a fucking maze-- so scared-" he snapped, glaring at the ceiling before frowning as Eagle went ahead and offered to take the leadership position for his group. Which... kind of confused him- but as the other started forward first, he rolled his eyes and grabbed his arm. "Let the stealth guy do that alright? So you actually have warning before getting attacked." He didn't wait for a response before very suddenly vanishing into thin air and continuing forward, unseen but silent. The resounding gunshots, though, made him freeze- before cursing under his breath. He hurried forward, tracking the maze in his head and forming a sort of map as he tried to follow the sound.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:31 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"You're just in a pissy mood Jasper, shut up." though Jasper was kind of always in a pissy mood. There was never a time when he wasn't. He kept going until he heard the bang. "HUH?!"   he didn't know where it came from or anything, but it freaked him right the fuck out. "MOVE MOVE MOVE!"   he grabbed Inna's wrist and ran as fast as he could, trying to get through the maze. Shit this was bad. Very Very BAD!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna mostly ignored Jasper and Eagle's bickering- she wouldn't be getting anything out of it and it bothered her to try and decipher all the hidden complexities of sarcasm and insults in the English language. She kept looking around the walls, trying to see a flaw, anything- and that's when the bang happened.

"That-"

Inna was already making to go forwards when suddenly Eagle was grabbing her. The Russian cringed at the physical contact , yanking her wrist away but following after him.

"Braque?! Axel?!"

She blurted in a flash of desperation- they could be hurt, they could be dead- No. She bit her lip, forcing her mouth shut before she could yell anymore and give away the only stealth they had. She got herself together, going back to the calm and collected, yet constantly unhappy with this situation, mercenary.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:24 am

xxx

Jo took the Inquistor`s words as an immediate warning- before the walls even began to move she picked up speed in her sprint, though that quickly proved to not be enough for whatever he had planned.  The walls began to shift and mutate-- and in response, Jo quickly threw her hands onto the wall, planted her feet firmly on the ground, and pushed. Somehow, her strength was enough to momentarily halt the shift, as the wall stuttered in it`s movement- though soon enough Jo was overpowered, and nearly shoved off her feet as she stumbled back in recovery. She struggled to regain her footing, and in that moment, the slightest glow of blue was visible on her fingertips-- although she didn`t notice, and quickly went back to the wall to throw a series of strong punches against it. "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU--! I`LL FUCKIN` KILL YOU! I`LL KEEP KILLING YOU UNTIL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE--!" Her knuckles left actual dents in the metal-- until she growled and resigned to keeping her fists clenched tight and tense at her side, her shoulders rising and falling as her breathing grew ragged and labored, likely due to her boiling temper before anything else.
It wasn`t difficult to sense how overwhelmed and clogged with rage fueled bloodlust Jo was becoming, as she seemingly struggled to keep herself under control- she couldn`t stop thinking and remembering, and she had been avoiding that for years. The Inquisitor had been haunting her since he died, and she only found solace in the fact that there was no way he could come back, but he could-- she felt like an animal in a cage, and she was just about beginning to look the part. Until, that is, she jumped almost a foot into the air at the sound of Ryder`s voice. She forcibly slowed her breathing, taking in his words and rolling them around in her head until she could force herself to relax and think and stop behaving like a rabid animal- and the final push in her effort to calm down came as he grabbed her hand. She squeezed his hand tightly, momentarily closing her eyes to finish collecting herself- before she nodded, slowly. "W-We got this..." Her voice trembled as she murmured almost breathlessly, as if trying to confirm this with herself, and nodded again. She didn`t used to try so hard to calm herself- but nowadays, she was almost terrified of losing control of herself, and for very good reasons. "Right... let`s go." She paused to look at Axel- now noticing that the Wolfpac had been purposely seperated. They had stuck together like glue before... she could easily tell that there was a definite emotional attachment between the three of them-- the Inquisitor must have known about it. She almost felt guilty for her inward outburst now... at least she was lucky enough to still have Ryder at her side... "I know you don`t know us very well... but just stay close, alright? We`ll find the rest when we get out of here..." Was her attempt at being at least somewhat comforting-- before she glared at the path ahead of them, and began to cautiously move forward. She couldn`t be affected by this... she wasn`t allowed to be anymore...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next