Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Mt. Skull

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Empty Re: Inside Mt. Skull

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:40 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Tumblr10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"H-huh?!" he heard Inna at kind of the last second, which distracted him greatly. AS soon as he turned around, Zombie was up, and his wrist was glowing.   "What the fu-...ah...AHHHHHH!" he started to feel like his skin was on fire, it was an intense pain. He started to shake, his body starting to rebel against any and all movement whatsoever. He could feel his field of vision getting smaller. And then being whacked by a tendril wasn't a pleasant experience either. "N-NO! FUCK YOU!" he managed to get one swipe of his claws in before having to lean on a wall for support. He could feel himself twitching. His breathing got a little labored as he fell on his knees, trying to remain conscious. "Keep awake...c-come on!" Eagle fought through the pain, and pushed himself up, going to try and attack again. "You...bitch!"he lifted his arm to claw him again, much to his strained body's chagrin.

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:39 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

The moment that those tendrils erupted from Zombie's body, Ryder knew better than to let them touch him. That was what had lead to the death of over half of Vulture Team back those years ago. He dove out of the way of the tendril coming towards him, immediately looking to Jo with fear-stricken eyes, not wanting to let her be touched by one, either--only to see that her psychic aura was repelling them. He let out a heavy sigh of relief--she was safe, for now, at least. However, he certainly was not--as he soon discovered as another tendril brushed over his arm and he let out a grunt of pain, physically feeling energy being sucked straight out of him. He didn't want to panic--he focused on his breathing--and yelled over at Zombie as he stood back up,
"You...! You'd name a killing machine like THIS after my baby sister?! You'd better say your prayers, asshole--!" Ryder dodged around another tentcle, feeling himself let out a large breath as exhaustion began creeping up on him from the first brush--he couldn't let those things touch him again. He ducked and dodged forward as best he could, tendrils whipping past him left and right--one of the psychic wisps actually catching him across the leg, making his leg buckle for a moment before he shoved himself forward again. He knew he had no chance with hand-to-hand against this guy if he'd managed to best Jo, who was trained in CQC--so instead he came at Zombie on the opposite side that Eagle was attacking him from, bringing his bat down in a diagonal arc towards the blonde assassin, flicking the switch on the base of the bat to turn on the electrical current within. One thing that he had noticed--Zombie's armor was mostly made of metal. If he could just land this hit with the electricity...!

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:54 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Zombie17

Ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖⓢ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓔⓐⓢⓘⓔⓡ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ  
Ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓗⓐⓡⓓ ⓕⓞⓡ Ⓘ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ
Ⓢⓐⓘⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓢⓗⓞⓤⓛⓓⓝ'ⓣ ⓢⓐⓨ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓝⓞⓦ ⓘⓣⓢ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓟⓐⓨ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓟⓐⓨ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Zombie13

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Zombie shook his head to Inna as he heard her words "Oh, you will be..." he muttered, before looking to Rommel as he attacked. Nathan made eye contact with Rommel only moments before the attack, and in that moment, Rommel would know... he was screwed. The assassin caught Rommel's arm as he tried to claw Zombie, it also happened to be his right arm, where his psychic power was at its greatest. Getting a good grip on Eagle, he began to drain away the man's energy entirely "Just... stop struggling-" he whispered to his former ally. Upon hearing what Ryder had to say, Nathan replied "A killing machine? Quit it with the foolish chatter... Chelsea Install is a tool of justice. A machine used to wipe out evil from this earth! Evil like you!" when Ryder came swinging in, Zombie swung Rommel's body at his bat, making sure to let go of him so the electricity wouldn't conduct through him. With that done, a shield of psychic energy formed around Zombie's arm, and he pulled out a handle with his other. Squeezing on the handle, it deployed into a large Scottish Claymore, held by Zombie with one arm and covered in psychic energy. Now holding a sword and shield clad in psychic power, Zombie looked to Ryder, pointing his blade at the man "On the day I discovered your sister's fate... I swore I would destroy the evils of this world! You and Jo will be exterminated... but worry not about Cain... HE's NEXT!!"

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Sorry...❞
Zombie's Theme - I Am Perfection
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:00 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Tumblr10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

So Eagle was just more then screwed when he attacked. Soon, the last thing he saw was Nathan's stupid face.   "I won't...forget...th-" with that, he fell unconscious, unable to cope with the draining energy and pain, all at once. Not to mention being used at a bludged on Ryder, he just kind of ragdolled. his body was limp and lifeless, aside from the occasional breath he'd make. He was alive...somehow.

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:19 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder cringed as his bat came into contact with Eagle instead of Zombie--and he turned off the electrical current as quickly as he could. He took a step or two back as Nathan's new weapon came out, gripping his bat tightly in his hand as he tried to get control of his breathing, feeling tired already from the tentacles having brushed him before.
"Stop it...shut up...you don't...get to say her name...!" he growled at the assassin breathlessly. The man's next words only seemed to upset him even more--his grip on his bat became white knuckled as he snarled out through partially clenched teeth, "Shut it! Cain killed Chelsea...she might have been your girlfriend for a month or two, but she was my sister for twenty fucking years! If anyone's gonna kill Cain...it's gonna be me...!" He checked the distance that Eagle had flopped away--and judged it to be enough. Slowly, he tugged what appeared to be a baseball from his belt--rolling it around in his palm as he watched Zombie with careful, fixated eyes. "You know how many other people have heard me say the words 'I'm not dying here,' Zombie...? More than I really wanna list off here." He could feel himself getting weaker--he had to try to wrap this up. He reeled his arm back, clicking a button on the baseball and holding his throw for a moment before tossing the explosive device, which curved in towards Zombie as it sensed heat. "Don't fuck with me--!"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:47 am

As Rommel spoke to him in a weak voice, Zombie replied back "I expect nothing less..." and let Rommel drop down. Of course, he had already made a fool of Ryder throughout this entire fight, encasing his legs in clay, using his ally as a human shield, there was little left that Zombie could do to make a further fool of the red head. His eyes focused on Ryder's baseball explosive, Zombie held his blade out to Ryder "Please... you can't even beat the 6th Ranked Assassin... what makes you think you can defeat Cain? Besides... it was YOUR foolishness that lead to Chelsea's death... YOURS... what makes you think you have THE RIGHT?!" as Ryder's explosive came zooming towards him, Nathan cut the ball in half with his blade. The two sides of the ball were flung behind Zombie, where they both exploded behind them. The assassin didn't so much as look back, in fact, he began to approach Ryder. Brandishing his blade, encased in psychic energy, he spoke out to his enemy "You thought the tendrils were bad? The psychic energy around my blade is over ten times stronger and more concentrated... one cut from this, and your body will break under its own pressure..." Zombie then dashed forward towards Ryder. He swung his sword out towards Ryder, before jumping upwards and throwing another downward swing towards Ryder, capping the combo of attacks off with a shield bash using his own psychic energy "You can't win this...!!!"

❝Sorry...❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:12 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder took in deep gulps of air as he continued his face off against Zombie, clearly exhausted already despite his lack of much of a role in the battle up until now--it was the doing of those tendrils. They had sucked almost all of his energy away.
"Shut up...!" he barked at the assassin, his voice hoarse. The emotional walls that Ryder had taken months to create were being torn down with Zombie's every word. The self-doubt. The overbearing grief. It had been so long--Ryder had thought he'd left that behind himself. He'd thought that he'd left a bunch of things behind. But they all just kept coming back. Life was on a boomerang trail--everything always came back in the end. It wasn't just him and Jo that hadn't stopped moving--nobody else had stopped either. And some of them, quite clearly--had up and pulled ahead.
Maybe it was true, he thought as Zombie approached him, and Ryder only successfully managed to stumble backwards into another wayward tendril making its way across the room, making him stagger and lurch backwards, nearly falling over. Maybe he was the villain. Jo had seemed pretty quick to accept it. Maybe he was still clinging on too tightly to his old principles. But if he didn't have those, he thought as Zombie raised up his claymore...then what was he? He stumbled back away from Zombie's first swing, trying to work up the strength in his arms to swing at the assassin again, but finding himself unable to do much but simply clutch onto his bat for dear life--as if that would save him. An old baseball bat--some things never changed. He had tried to change, once--it hadn't worked. Old habits were hard to break. As he dodged Zombie's second sword strike, he fell over to the side, falling to the ground and breathing hard, his vision blurring in and out. The only other times in his life when he'd felt this weak, it had never been a good thing--he felt a subtle spark of concern for his life bubble up in the cloud that was coming over his mind--and he looked up, just in time to see Zombie's shield barreling for his face. The impact sent him literally flying a few feet across the floor, lying in a heap there, bat still clutched tightly in his hand. Even as his consciousness faded--it was clear that he was stuck in a rut. Not letting go of the past meant that you couldn't move on to the future--and nobody got any stronger like that. Ryder lay motionless on the ground--breathing quietly, but unresponsive.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:43 am

Landing on his feet, Zombie approached a downed Ryder aggressively "Where is your 'friendship' now? Where's that false sense of superiority you once held, Mercy!?" the assassin kicked Ryder to his back, before planting a foot on his back. Making sure to stomp well into the red head's back, he spoke "You should have taken me more seriously... I'm not one of your cartoon villains... I'm not here to play, I'm here to kill..." and with those words, Zombie turned his attention to Inna. Jasper was alive too, but he would be easy pickings once Inna was downed. Once She was taken down, his mission was done "It's over, Inna... I have beaten you and your allies at every turn... here I stand, standing over your friends. You cannot win... you will not win..." walking over Ryder, Zombie began to approach Inna, his sword and shield in hand. One more, one more, he just needed to kill Inna and his mission was complete "How about this... my employers are... generous. Why don't you abandon these pigs in human clothing? Get on a knee and maybe I'll consider it... stop playing around... fight for a REAL CAUSE! The MSF -IS- JUSTICE...! IT IS THE FUTURE! And with you by my side... why would I stop with MSF? With your power... I can take control of the organization, we could rule over this land, together..." Zombie held his blade towards Inna, ready to strike if she declined his advances. But he was genuine in what he offered.

❝Sorry...❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:42 am

Jasper Everhart

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Boy%2049_zpsnjwszk9r

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Jasper tried to keep from looking behind him, even as the sounds of battle seemed to desperately hint things could be going wrong. Instead of looking, though, he kept his attention on the Inquisitor, blinking in surprise as he heard his question. Who did he hate...? He stared blankly at the screen a moment before looking down, tuning out the sounds behind him and trying to think. His first instinct was nobody- he tried to keep from getting in disagreements though, when he did... well. It said something that most of the names he thought of for who he hated most were dead. After a moment, though, something clicked, and he looked up with a less than happy expression. "Rich arrogant asshole's like my father was-" he muttered, scowling at the memory of his mother describing his father to him. He didn't want to think about it... but, after hunting those types down for years, it had to be said that they were who he hated most.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 David_10

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 The_in10

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor almost immediately replied to Jasper as he gave him his answer "Not good enough... tell me more... feed me your raw emotions..." David Krueger was not satiated by his answer. He wanted to know more, he needed to know more. To him... hatred drove every man and woman. It was the source of everything they did in their life. What he wanted to know was what made Jasper tick "Who was your father...? Why do you hate that type...?" it was clear that The Inquisitor would not end this until he got what he wanted. And it would not be surprising if David stopped Jasper from helping Inna out if he tried, especially if he didn't give him what he wanted.

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Ae43137b-3f69-4e0f-a17c-236a0c592c19_zpsasumbwyi

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna let out a steady stream of curses under her breath as her allies both went down with Zombie's power. It was clear that she really needed to stay away from the tendrils...and the blade. Ryder and Eagle had been knocked out, and she didn't even know if they would make it, so she was the only one left...and Zombie was suddenly offering her a way out, after having threatened to kill her a few moments before.

"I-"

For a moment she was just shocked at the offer- she was already in a position to attack him, sure that the assassin would have taken the first chance to kill her, but here he stood, offering her something else. Was some of the old Nathan that she remembered still there? This sliver of hope was soon crushed as Zombie revealed his true intentions- using her power to take over the organization. At this point, Inna would have thought that she was done being used for other people's purposes...yet here she was, a mercenary. A mercenary who claimed to be fighting for her justice, when she privately admitted to herself that she did not believe there was such a thing anymore...that needed to come out now.

"Thees...MSF. You say they are justeece? Nathan...there ees no justeece. There has not been any...for a long time."

She took a step forwards, not attacking, but keeping her guard up. She knew she wasn't fighting for justice...but she was fighting for her family. The family Zombie had threatened, the family Zombie had very nearly killed, and would have done so given the chance.

"...You hurt my fameely."

Inna stated, her body emanating hatred towards the assassin that had caused her brothers harm. However, as she took a breath, she seemed to be considering the man's words.

"How can thees...MSF...help my fameely?"

She was here for a job- her brothers had almost died..for a job. If this was what it was going to be like, what did it matter what group she was working for? Faced with the overwhelming power that Zombie had presented, and the sins of the very people she was working for, Inna seemed to forget her team's very ideals, though they echoed in her head, reminding her that something was wrong here. She shook these away- she needed to do what was best for her family. That was all that mattered, in this world where no justice remained.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Surprisingly, Inna showed signs of accepting his offer. In Zombie's delusional mind, this was expected, though nobody in their right mind would see this coming. This man wanted to kill everybody Inna held close "Of course there is! The world is changing for the better, you just don't see it... WE are organizing... Super Criminals... they're a virus, a virus to our society. And here's a little tidbit about viruses... a virus infects a host body, and then it goes one of two ways... either the virus is killed off by its host body... or the virus consumes and kills its host body. Either way.... the virus dies..." Zombie's grip on his blade tightened, he didn't like how Inna was questioning his morals. She had angered him, but he was willing to forgive her if she saw things for how they were "The MSF... we are the cure to the virus... so you can either be the cure... or the virus? Honestly, which one sounds better? The answer is obvious here..." and then she asked about her family, Zombie presumed that she meant Braque and Axel. Letting out a small laugh, Zombie shook his head "They're trash! You deserve better... no... I'm going to kill them. They're long past the point of no return." Zombie was growing impatient, he wanted an answer from her already. He hated beating around the bushes, he needed to know which side she was on "The MSF isn't here to help you... The MSF is here to protect society as a whole, rebuild it... and we're succeeding. It may not look like it now, but justice is still alive and well in this world! Inna... I know you... you don't want to spend your life around these.... -criminals-... you're not a criminal... we both know it. You want to make a difference... you want to fight for justice. I know what you're thinking... you think I'm going to use you. I can assure you, I have no intention of doing that... you and me... we can change everything! With the MSF under out control... we can bring an end to this era of chaos... the world can be ours!" Zombie's psychic aura was weakening, signaling that the man was lowering his guard. His psychic shield dispersed, and Zombie held out his left hand to Inna, his psychic aura disappearing around his arm. This was his final offer.

❝Sorry...❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna listened to Zombie's words, preaching that justice was still alive, and that the MSF was enforcing it... Maybe there was something she could work at? Maybe she had given up too quickly? The virus analogy was what brought her back to reality- did she want to be the virus? The virus. She was worse than a virus, she was a monster, and she had proven this time and time again over the past 5 years, killing people because she deemed it right, running away from her past, selling herself for a bottle of vodka. This reminded her just how little she was worth, and how nothing could change that. If only she could make people see it- but Zombie was insulting her family now, and that shattered any remaining hope that the Russian would join him.

"You weell not touch them-"

Inna growled, barely listening as the man went on about how great the MSF was, and how far they could take it. A few moments ago, she may have listened- a few moments ago she may have accepted, even, but her family had been threatened, and that was the bottom line. The blonde could feel the red rage of the Killer Gene struggling to make it out, but she was determined to make this act a conscious one- she was consciously attacking this monster who had once been her only friend, in order to protect her siblings, the only ones that mattered anymore.
And so Inna charged at Zombie while his guard was down, stabbing a tazer-kukri into his arm with one hand, passing the strongest current she could through the blade, and almost carefully jabbing at a pressure point on his neck, where it looked like there was softer armor. A moment ago, she had known that this was hopeless- she remembered her previous fight with Zombie, where he had not even been using all of these powers, but now she felt like it did not matter, like there was no choice but to fight to protect her brothers.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Zombie's eyes widened as Inna's response was simply 'you will not touch them', if anything, this made Zombie want to murder those two even more "YOU DENY MY OFFER BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO!? THEY'RE NOTHING BUT TRASH! I'LL MAKE YOU WATCH AS I KILL BOTH OF THEM!" he yelled, though he did not react in time to stop her attack. Inna's taser weapon hit him as intended, however, just like their last fight, Zombie's suit was protected from such attacks, though the sheer power of it did burn a hole into Zombie's suit. Zombie jumped back from the pain of the burn, but still could not avoid Inna's second blow to her neck. Luckily for him, unluckily for Inna, his aura hadn't completely disappeared yet. She had just thrown herself into his psychic aura, which not only protected her but began to seep away Inna's power as she touched him. Her arm would feel a burning sensation as her life force was slowly drained. Fortunately, this wasn't from his sword or tendrils, so it would drain little power away from Inna compared to if his attacks would connect. Zombie jumped back from the Russian, reigniting his psychic aura, as well as his shield. "This is the last time you've turned me down..." he muttered, thinking back to that time Inna and Emilia had run off, when Inna left him, they wouldn't see each other for five years... until today. Zombie charged Inna "I see now... there's no hope with you anymore... the Inna I knew is long dead! YOU'RE JUST A DOLL! YOU JUST LOOK LIKE HER! I'M NOT KILLING INNA... I'M JUST DESTROYING A FAKE!!" Zombie swung his blade out at Inna three times, before jumping upwards and bringing his sword down on Inna for a fourth attack.

❝Sorry...❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna continued to react less than well as Zombie further threatened her brothers- her attacks were not too effective, just as last time, but she had made some sort of difference, and that was good enough. Or at least, she thought it was, until she felt the burning in her arm- this was her life energy being seeped, just as with the tendril that had grazed her earlier, and it wasn't good, but she had to fight through this. She could feel that the seeping wasn't as strong, and decided to take her chances- protecting Axel and Braque was more important than preserving her physical well being.

"You weell do no such-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Zombie was charging at her, and saying more things that hurt a surprising amount. It was bad enough that she was constantly telling herself that her righteous self was long gone, but Zombie's verbal abuse proved to her that those wounds were still fresh, and she had been unable to numb herself to the loss of her own morals.
Inna backflipped away in time to avoid the first two attacks, but the third swing cut her arm, and she gasped as she felt the life energy being seeped at an increasing rate. This wasn't good. She threw herself out of the way of the fourth sword blow, simultaneously loading her bullet gauntlets with shotgun bullets and shooting twice: once at the burnt part of his arm, once at his chest. She wanted to keep quiet, to avoid betraying the thoughts she constantly struggled to suppress, but with the red anger burning inside and threatening to escape, it was either yell at Zombie or go Killer Gene, which she still insisted on keeping control of, despite the fact that she would most definitely be benefiting from it right about now.

"You never cared about Inna! YOU keelled thees Inna that would have gone weeth you!"

She growled, throwing a powerful capoeira kick at his head and thanking herself for wearing a mask at that precise moment, as she was wincing more than she'd like to show from her seeping life energy.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Zombie let out an angry growl as Inna avoided a few of his attacks, but it stopped when he managed to get a hit in "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" he yelled, raising his psychic shield as Inna show at him. The thing was large enough to absorb the shots aimed at him, burning them away. Lowering his shield, the man charged Inna "I DID NOTHING! I worked together with the team to bring down Charles! THERE ISN'T A THING I DID WRONG! YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME! AND I'LL KILL YOU!!" as he charged, Inna's kick sent him flying onto his back. The man quickly jumped back onto his feet, letting out yet another angry growl "TAKE OFF THAT MASK! LET ME SEE YOU FOR WHO YOU TRULY ARE!!!" he yelled, his shield disappeared, and instead he used his right arm to shoot out a mass of tendrils towards Inna. The tendrils were aimed at Inna's head, with the aim of tearing her mask off.

❝Sorry...❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna grew more worried as her shots were easily absorbed by Zombie's shield. At least her kick had done something, though there was clearly not nearly enough damage done, and the assassin was still talking.

"You abandoned me for your own gain!! You left me alone with the most murderous supercriminals in No Man's Land, to find out-"

No, she wasn't going to talk about her heritage now. He didn't deserve to get that out of her, it was too much. Luckily, Zombie was attacking again, and it took all her concentration to try and avoid the tendrils, but they were too quick. Her arms went up in time to protect her face with her gauntlets, so that not as much actual skin was hit by the burning, life-seeping tendrils, but it was enough to throw her back, stumbling into a wall.
Grunting, she pushed herself off the wall and used the momentum to throw herself at Zombie again, a punch at his back combined with a shot from her gauntlet, so that the punch would deliver the bullet straight to the assassin's body- of course Inna wasn't keeping in account the man's psychic shield, and how it could easily get rid of these attacks too.

"You have been weareeng a mask the whole time I have known you! Why should I have to be the one who takes eet off?!"

Inna was panting now, basically gasping for air as she felt her muscles losing their strength. She was losing too much life energy.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Zombie could be heard scoffing at Inna's worn words "You're kidding me! I did what I did so we could all survive! THERE WERE BOMBS IN OUR HEADS! I got them deactivated! You'd be dead if it weren't for me and you're whining about me leaving you alone with the team!?" Inna seemed to be very nimble in her movements, as she shot up to the assassin and threw a bullet punch towards him, he was sent spiraling back. He flew into a wall, creating a sizable dent in it, but his psychic aura had protected him from the lethality of the bullet. It was the impact against the wall that did the most damage, Zombie felt a searing pain in his spine and the back of his head. Falling onto his knees after the impact, Zombie got up and wildly swung his sword at Inna without so much as looking at her. It was a clumsy and slow swing, which was a big warning. Zombie wasn't clumsy, it was a trap. "I've got nothing to hide under my mask... you've seen me plenty without it... TAKE YOURS OFF!" he yelled, as psychic tendrils burst out from his sword arm and began to wrap around Inna to suck away her life energy "This... TRASH... that you're fighting for? I'm going to kill each and every one of them as you helplessly watch! But don't worry... you'll be joining them soon!"

❝Sorry...❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna has reasoned Zombie's actions before, and they logically made sense to her, but the blonde had refused to accept the abandonment that came with that at the time, and she still did. The event had been built up in her head as something almost tragic, supported by the harsh words they had exchanged.
She did not, however, want to go into explaining this to Nathan, especially seeing how her life energy was draining quickly, and while he spoke, she was already going in for another attack- but he was swinging his sword at her, and as she realized that the man that had so elegantly destroyed her not too long before could not possibly be attacking so clumsily, she became aware of the tendrils that were coming towards her once more. Thrashing, she tried ripping the tendrils away, easily ignoring the pain, but not so easily ignoring the seeping of her energy, which made her struggle against the tendrils weaker and weaker.

"Nyet, you do not... deserve-"

Inna was taking gasping breaths between her words, and just shook her head, unwilling to keep talking as it took up too much energy. She needed to fight against the tendrils, but the burning of her flesh was coming together with the burning in her chest and stomach; the Killer Gene trying to take over. The blonde was making an inhuman effort to keep herself conscious and fighting, and it was not going well for her...until her brothers were called trash again.
Weak from the tendrils and unable to control the emotional outburst that came as a result of Nathan's words, Inna gave in to the Killer Gene, and her eyes glowed bright red behind her mask. With the surge of strength from the Killer Gene, she did not feel the effects of the seeping of her life energy, though it was still happening steadily. She ripped through the tendrils and her eyes glowed brighter, no longer being leeched on by Zombie's parasitical tendrils.

"Oh you've DONE it now-!! I said you wouldn't TOUCH them! I won't EVER be helpless again!!!!"

Inna bellowed, running at Zombie and flipping behind him, throwing a powerful kick at his back, followed by a swipe at his legs, all quickly and easily, though with a certain brutality behind each attack, that had not been present since the blonde's life energy started being seeped.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Zombie placed his sword over his shoulder, acting rather high and might as Inna got caught up in his attack "You know... I've heard that people act different in the last moments of their life. You get to see the real being... not that wretched mask they hide behind... so... want to see what type of people your ''family'' really are-?" Zombie had thoroughly planned on watching the Russian as she lost all of her strength, but then she saw another surge of power, one familiar to Zombie. He knew it was the Killer Gene all over again "Oh not this again- come on, you know you can't-" Zombie swung his sword at Inna, but she flipped over him, landing behind him and kicking his spine. Having already been wounded there, Nathan let out a pained grunt, nearly dropping his sword because of it. He turned to Inna shortly after, intent on swinging his sword at her again, but the woman then swipped his legs, leading to the man falling on his back AGAIN. The assassin could feel his back nearly snap in half as he fell back on it, letting out another grunt of pain and dropping his sword. Looking up on Inna, Zombie muttered "How...? You shouldn't be able to have this amount of control... not with the Killer Gene-" Zombie thrust both his hands out to Inna, and a blast of psychic tendrils flew out towards her. Other than Poison, Nathan had never seen somebody with the Killer Gene keep control of their actions. She had to be, she was continuously striking at his back, weakening a vital part of him like a trained fighter with full control of herself. Either she was getting really lucky, or he had just severely underestimated Inna.

❝Sorry...❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 2310

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna's mouth twisted into a small, sadistic grin as her attacks hit Zombie, and the pain she registered made her more susceptible to the less-than-pleasant side of the Killer Gene. Her constant training over the past five years, forcing herself into Killer Gene state in order to train, then numbing it all with alcohol, seemed to have had a positive effect on her fighting, but psychologically it was disastrous.

"You know NOTHING about me, Nathan!"

She spat at him, but her voice shook with something that was more than rage, breaking with what could almost be seen as genuine hurt. Broken fragments of memory swirled in her mind, and the Russian started batting at the air with her arms, as if trying to physically destroy the memories that surfaced.

"Go away, go away, go away!!!!"

She growled at thin air, pushing through the semi-hallucinations that popped up and redirecting her wrath at Zombie, swatting away the tendrils that came at her as if they were those same memories. Inna's mind was broken when possessed by the Killer Gene, but she had learned to harness this brokenness and channel it, letting the infinitely faint voice of reason guide the bulldozing strength of the Gene, and she did this now as she punched through the tendrils, her life force still being seeped unconsciously.
Inna ran at Zombie and seemed to be going for a headbutt- her Killer Gene did not seem to take into account that the opponent was wearing protection there -but at the last moment the reasonable part of the blonde seemed to have some power, and she threw herself into a tackle instead, twisting her body so that she could ram her shoulder into his injured back as they went down.

"I loathe you-"

She spat hatefully, her eyes flashing red as she seemed ready to quite literally rip Zombie to shreds.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Zombie managed to weakly get up, letting out a weak groan as he continued to launch tendrils at Inna. However, the woman broke through his attack with sheer willpower. She hadn't even avoided them, she just ran straight through them and charged him "W-WHAT!? HOW-!?" the assassin screamed, and in that single moment, Zombie chances of winning had begun to shatter. While not a real psychic, Zombie was still restrained by the limitations of psychic powers. As soon as a psychic wasn't able to focus, as soon as fear took them over, their powers were null and void. Nathan was tackled, causing him to fall back as Inna rammed her shoulder into his back on the ground. Zombie's back then contorted from the blow "GRAGH- AAAAGGGGGHHH!!!" the assassin grabbed his back in pain, and tried to crawl away, but couldn't under Inna's wait. In an effort to get her away, Zombie attempted to throw a back fist towards Inna's face "M-MONSTER!!!"

❝Sorry...❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 2310

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna chest shook with either adrenaline or laughter as Zombie seemed to be suffering due to her attacks. She didn't even try to avoid the man's fist, which hit her full in the mask, knocking it off her face to reveal a manic expression, made scarier by the scar deforming one side of it. Her red eyes were burning intensely, and though it was evident that her opponent no longer had the upper hand, she continued to fight as if her life was in danger- or rather, as if she needed to kill Zombie as brutally as possible.

"You called me that before, I'm just confirming your accusations!!"

Inna snarled, pinning Zombie's shoulders down with her knees and throwing punch after punch at the man's face, adding bullets to every other punch and going absolutely crazy with bloodlust as she seemed to be winning. It seemed that once she got the advantage in the fight and the opponent showed true weakness, it became more difficult to keep the chaotic nature of the Killer Gene at bay, and the Russian's face betrayed the slightest struggle behind the manic grin as she tried to bring her consciousness back.

"MONSTERS, MONSTERS, MONSTERS- that's all everyone is, remember!? DO you!?"

She was throwing a punch with every word, her voice cracking with that uncatalogued emotion once more as the sheer power of the Killer Gene keeping her going now. This power couldn't last forever, but now that Zombie's powers had stopped seeping her life energy, it would take much longer for her to collapse again. The main problem now was keeping the Russian's mind intact, as she seemed to have forgotten whatever it was that she was fighting now- all she knew was that she needed to see Zombie as a bloody stain on the ground.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 1210

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 Zombie12

Nathan scowled to Inna, looking her directly in the eyes as she savagely beat him within an inch of his life. His psychic aura had initially managed to keep him alive from her attacks, but it quickly faded away. His psychic powers were completely gone. After Inna's last strike, Zombie's mask had broken in half, both halves of the mask fell to each side of his head. Zombie was clearly beaten down and weak, he barely looked conscious "You're a monster... that's all you are..."  he spoke in a weak voice. He didn't fight back, he couldn't fight back. He just looked Inna in the eyes defiantly, accepting his fate "I despise you..." he weakly spoke, his voice raspy and hoarse "Don't you ever consider yourself a fucking human being... your kind deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth... you're nothing but animals that deserve to be put down... you fucking inbreed-" he spoke, spitting blood at Inna's face. The man looked at her with such hatred that one could believe that he'd haunt Inna as a spirit for the rest of his life if he were to fall here. He hated her so much he would hate her, even in the afterlife.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 6 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was just about ready to keep beating on Zombie until there was nothing left to beat- if it were up to her Killer Gene, she would have kept going with no pause, but as the mask broke in half, revealing the face of Nathan, the man who had once been her only friend, the red in her eyes was suddenly gone. The fatigue that took over was unbearable, but she managed to keep herself from collapsing just long enough to look Nathan in the eyes without the Gene- just long enough to see the damage she had caused.

"I-"

Her muscles gave way before she could speak a word, and she fell to one side, throwing her arms out just in time to catch herself before she hit the ground face first. She didn't bother wiping the blood off of her face as let Zombie's words pass through her. The Russian breathed heavily, her chest heaving convulsively- she was used to activating her Killer Gene against tough opponents, but she had never had her life energy sucked away while she did it, and it was taking a toll on her. Nathan's words ingrained themselves into her memory as she stared down at the bloodstained floor, her body shaking.

"I.. I do not need your...approval-"

Inna struggled to get the words out, her voice strained, supposedly with pain and exhaustion, but more realistically with the struggle to keep herself from letting his words affect her. It seemed that, even after so long, Nathan's presence affected her, and his words meant something, despite what she wanted to believe. But really, what was the point acting like he wasn't right? She agreed with everything he was saying- she had been on a path of self-destruction before finding her brothers for that very same reason, and she continued on this path even now that she had a family, though she pretended not to realize it. She had embraced the fact that she was worth nothing, and so hypocrisy was her daily reminder of what she was.

"I know... I know what I am, Nathan-"

For a fleeting second, she needed him to understand that she was fully aware of her nature, of how she was destined to be nothing but a monster. She needed him to believe that she didn't believe in justice or morality any longer, because for some reason that should make it all okay- except it didn't, because he would never listen. And it didn't because she would never change, because there was no point in changing anymore. All that was left were her brothers. That was all she could fight for or believe in.

"Da..but you...do not hurt them.."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down