Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

+6
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Your Sweet Dreams
RichNuttyTaste
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) Empty Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Believe it or not, the title of "Skull's Pass" is an apt one. It is a mountain pass for none other than Mount Skull, an artificial mountain created by Paladin Industries and a mass grave used to dump bodies into, specifically, from No Man's Land. After particularly horrible battles, hundreds, even thousands of corpses would be left in the streets of No Man's Land. Paladin would collect these bodies (Or hire other organization to do so, more often than not) and simply dump them into the mountain's facilities. Since CP-02's demise, Mt. Skull is all but deserted, as the new Paladin seems to have abandoned these practices. Skull's Pass is a path through the mountain, and due to it's rather large nature, one of the only ways to traverse further down this path into the Wild West. Of course, the entrance to the interior of Mt. Skull is also available to those who know this path well.

(Bonuses: entrance into Mt. Skull)

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) Layout10

========================☠========================

The van parked on the side of Skull's Pass, next to a rather peculiar rock formation that definitely didn't seem natural. Turning off the van and opening the door, the large blonde leaped out from the driver's seat, his boots stomping down on the ground "Alright we're here... Cao, smell out the area to make sure we don't have any eyes on us..." the man began to approach the rock formation, this was the first location listed in David Krueger's journal "Cathy, keep an eye on Crona... look out for greenettes that vaguely resemble Ivy..." Kraven suddenly kicked at the rock formation violently, as if that were going to solve anything. Naturally, nothing happened, so he kicked at it again "OI DAVID! SHOW ME HOW TO KILL CAIN YOU GAY ASSHOLE!"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:00 am

C A O
X I A O H A N

❝I am China. I was born in bloodshed of my family, and own it through my own bloodshed❞

Theme--Stabat Mater

T h e -- M e g a l o d o n -- E m p e r o r

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) 33f63383-5a2a-4f87-b7ce-13296c64234f_zpsd2b633bd

Cao stepping out the vehicle sooner after the blonde glanced at the rock formation, taking note of it's structure and shape  His ears fidgeted as Kraven called his name. It was still rather strange for him to still hear that name uttered without a Chinese tongue behind it...It was rather, amusing. Some sounded different with it's inflections, but Kraven has a better grasp than most--strange.
He titled his head as he began to smell the air. Whiffs of the land crossed his nose. This land smelled rife with death, something that rarely phased him.
"No. I smell nothing. We are alone, nothing to really note--unless you want to talk about rattlesnakes and vultures" He confirmed their seclusion with a few sniffs of the air. The sharkman observed Father Death as he took a marvelous detective skills that made even Dick Tracy pale to work...
He winced as Kraven's yelling, after the outburst he raised his eyebrow in confusion
"Tag me in. I suggest we investigate in a different way" Cao offered another assistance as he came towards the sore thumb of a rock formation.

[/quote]
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:04 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) 1cb8821d-45c9-458b-be27-f5ba119a29dc_zpsi3kqytbc
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona was forced into the car and sat there silently the whole time. He was dwelling in his thoughts- What did Cain want? Why Crona? He wasn't special, except for his black blood... And now people he merely met earlier that day were saving his life. Why? Kraven cared for the people in his faction, so why care for Crona? Maybe he didn't care. Maybe they just didn't want Cain using Crona as a weapon..... Crona lifted his knees to his chest and hugged them as he continued to think on things he really shouldn't be. He was dwelling on black blood, Cain, Poison, the Church of Crime, everything. He sighed softly and laid his head onto his knees..... Everything was happening to fast... So suddenly... Crona was unsure how to cope with it. So, he started to tear up and cry silently in the car. He just needed to release all of his pent up stress, anxiety, fear, anger, just all of it... Maybe it would help him. Maybe it would send him deeper into his little unknown depression pit...

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine stayed beside Crona the whole ride, trying to comfort him but finding it increasingly difficult as the boy kept quiet, not sharing his struggle. She glared at Kraven when he told her to do exactly what she was doing, hissing

"Don't tell me what to do.."

But she did it anyway, because Crona was crying now, though it was almost imperceptible, and she needed to help him. Rubbing the boy's back, the pinkette spoke softly

"Crona, it's... We're gonna keep you safe, I promise. Kravey and I won't let the Church of Crime get to you.. Any friend of Blood's is a friend of mine"

Cathy smiled at the boy, hoping to cheer him up, but it was difficult to do that when Kraven was yelling and kicking stuff.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:40 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven began to grumble to himself angrily as he glared at the rock formation. And here he was hoping this would be easy, at least nobody was spying on them, if Cao was to be believed. He crossed his arms and grit his teeth, just shrugging as Cao volunteered to try the rocks out "Be my guest..." he muttered leaving the scene to cool himself down. It was at this point where the man froze as he realized... he left the journal at the Cathedral "Oh fuck..." the nunman muttered. Well it seemed like they had a long day ahead of them "CATHY! Keep Crona safe! We're gonna get some visitors REAL soon!" considering it'd take a few minutes for Poison to find the diary... and then the fact that she had superspeed.... give or take the time she spent doing absolute bullshit... they probably didn't have much time.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:16 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) 1cb8821d-45c9-458b-be27-f5ba119a29dc_zpsi3kqytbc
Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

Crona sniffed and hicked a bit as he felt a comforting hand on his back. He turned to see Cathy trying to comfort him... She was really nice to him... Crona took in the words she said with a gentle nod, and began to dry up his tears. He sniffled a bit more after they stopped, but a result from crying. He sat there silently still though, unsure of what to say or really do... Until Kraven began yelling again- But this time, talking about company. Crona looked at Cathy with worried eyes after hearing him yell that there was people coming. Did he mean Poison and the Nun?
"T-The two girls...? How can they find us... W-we left before they got there...."   
He said in a worried and confused tone.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine smiled when she saw that Crona was calming down. That was good- she didn't want him worrying any more than the situation would already worry him, especially knowing how Killer Genes got when they were unstable.. Of course, Kraven was yelling again, and this time it was significant. Her eyes widened- there was only one way Kraven would predict that they would be followed here.

"You left the fucking journal?!"

She yelled back with disbelief. Then again, she probably should have expected this from Kraven...but for now it just pissed her off. She looked back to Crona, who was starting to get worried too.

"Well you see...Kravey can be pretty...well, stupid sometimes.. He left some important information back at that cathedral...but we'll be fine. The Deathworshippers will have worn them down a bit...and Kravey's a powerful Killer Gene..."

Cathy sounded confident and reassuring as she said these words, but she knew just how destructive this could end up being. Poison was on a whole new level, the pinkette knew the Deathworshippers would be no match for the greenette, and that killed her a bit on the inside, for she felt personally responsible for the deaths of any individual Deathworshipper- they were like her children.
At least the nurse was determined to make any death worth it. Taking out her giant syringe and a small vial, she poured the contents on the needle of her syringe- some sort of poisonous sedative. She knew it wouldn't have the deadly effect she wanted...but maybe it could slow down whoever tried to harm Crona- she had to try.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:05 am

C A O
X I A O H A N

❝I am China. I was born in bloodshed of my family, and own it through my own bloodshed❞

Theme--Stabat Mater

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) 33f63383-5a2a-4f87-b7ce-13296c64234f_zpsd2b633bd

As the rest of the company bickered about Cao began to become annoyed with the rock formation the stood in front of him. His various gripes became overflowing, blinding his judgement.
This tested him like no other foe ever did before.
With a flick of his wrist the Sharkman unzipped his pant and began to take aim at the formation with deadly accuracy and scope.

Cao had began to attempt to urinate of the formation...

[/quote]
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:33 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven let out a nervous laugh when Cathy figured out HOW Poison was following them rather quickly. She didn't act it, but she was pretty bright "Heheh... so you figured it out then...? Well then..." Kraven's fists suddenly tightened as his eyes glistened red for a single moment "We're just going to need to beat her ass when she gets here!!" he spoke triumphantly, before looking over to Hannibal only to see him... eh... peeing on the rocks. Kraven rose an eyebrow, slowly cringing "O-okay then..." Kraven turned his back on that scene, hopefully forever, focusing back on Crona and Cathy. He brought his fist up towards them, for a fist bump "We are the Ministry of Death! All who stand in our way will be slain... those two are out of their league!" of course, Kraven knew they were in for a fight for their life. But the least he could do is be well-spirited enough to inspire these two. Perhaps if they believed they had a chance, they could possibly beat them.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:03 pm

C A O
X I A O H A N

Theme--Stabat Mater

"I care not for this." A single vague grip ebbed forth from the ruler. His voice snarling with animosity towards the formation as it best him in the field of wit. Something that shamed the Emperor rightly so. He looked backed as he saw Kraven draw his eye towards the event.
"If you were trying to peak, I don't blame you. It is rather magnificent" A mischievous smirk filled with pride and twisted humor grew across his face, poking fun at the Father Death's slight....Aversion to the situation. When he finished and shook three time then lord zipped his pants parading with relief that he had just relieved himself of the rock relief...

"I tried my best " He shrugged as he watched Kravens interactions with the boy warmed his heart. Only a little. "How long til you think they'll get here? I say a half hour or so..."

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine rolled her eyes at Kraven's reaction to her deduction skills- there was no point in getting mad and yelling more, the damage was done. Amazingly, the red that she thought she saw in Kraven's eyes was comforting; at least they had their own human weapon. The pinkette knew that two Killer Genes of the level of the Church of Crime officers would definitely be a problem for Kraven, and the most probable outcome would still be failure...but she knew that the blonde had a tendency of bouncing back and surviving things that he shouldn't be surviving.
Cathy was too busy trying to keep Crona from freaking out to notice Cao peeing on the rock formation, but the dictator's comments made her clench her jaw- it was enough that there was suggested rivalry with Ryder over Kraven, she didn't need another individual making moves on her significant other, despite her constant bitching at him suggesting otherwise. Either way, the pinkette focused on giving the smaller pinkette some support. She nodded energetically along to Kraven's encouraging words.

"Yeah, any relative of Ivy's can't be that tough~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Crona

Crona listened intently to the words spoken from everyone. He actually began to feel a bit better thanks to their encouraging words. He raised his head a bit and took in a long sniffle, before rubbing his eyes and giving a small, heartening nod. He looked to Cathy, and for the fourth time today, which was a new personal record, Crona smiled a bit at her.
"Y-You're right... "   
Crona gently made two fists and held them close to himself, as though internally pepping himself up.
"W-We can fight them... We can beat them... We can persevere!" 
He yelled, raising his fists in the air.  

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:47 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven grimaced as Cao began to talk of his schlong "Not interested, dude." the blonde spoke bluntly, refusing to look back at the chinaman as he instead looked to Crona and Cathy. The man shook his head to Cathy when she compared Poison to Ivy "She has the Killer Gene like me and Crona... but it's developed far more than either of us... she's powerful, for sure. But unlike me she has no control over herself-" Kraven couldn't help but snicker at his own words. Control over himself implied that he didn't randomly go into a bloodlust and kill all his friends and loved ones on a near yearly basis. Yet, Kraven had far more control than Poison for sure, and over the last five years he'd learned to control it further. He will never again kill his friends, he swore by it. Believe it or not, Kraven was probably one of the only individuals on the planet with the ability to control his Killer Gene. The man bumped fists with Crona before smiling to the boy "I believe it's time I start teaching you some self control... we have time, don't we?" the muscular man pat Crona on the back before turning his back on him "Prepare yourself for some training. Tell me when you're ready." he told Crona before looking to Cathy. He approached the pinkette and pat her on the head, before messing with her hair "I hope you're aware we may die today-" he warned Cathy, a smile still on his face "But do know... I'd have it no other way than to die by your side..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine shot a glare at Kraven as he made it clear that Poison was, in fact, a problem.

"Are you literally unable to take a hint?! I was trying to calm Crona down! I know how powerful Poison is-"

She explained, feeling that she should probably have gotten used to explaining basic social conduct to Kraven, yet somehow it still surprised her every time. She shook her head and actually chuckled at the situation, only then registering the irony in Kraven's last sentence. She smiled as she noticed the blonde being actually thoughtful and offering Crona his help- that was good, she knew the smaller pinkette would need help with his Killer Gene if he wasn't going to end up like Poison.
Of course, that smile disappeared when Kraven started talking about how probable their chances of death were right now. Pouting as he ruffled her hair, Cathy frowned.

"I know, why do you have to ruin everything-?"

Despite the pessimism, the pinkette wrapped her arms around the blonde, leaning her head on his chest as he said the gay things about dying by her side.

"Likewise~ But we have some chance of not dying... Just..hang in there~"

She had to give a little jump, even on the tip of her toes, to peck Kraven's lips then smile up at him.

"I'm not ready to die...it's overrated."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:19 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven frowned to Cathy when she called him out on being thick-headed, though he didn't quite understand why she'd talk like that to Crona "That's dumb...! Why would you lie to Crona!? That isn't going to help us..." he replied to the woman frowning. He didn't understand why Cathy would try to trick Crona into thinking Poison was a laughing matter. But when they were being lovey-dovey again, in their own way. He broke into a smile and let out a light laugh as Cathy asked why he ruined everything. He took that as a compliment. Cathy seemed to be snuggling with him and Kraven seemed to calm himself even further in response. He closed his eyes and hugged Cathy softly "I know, I just wanted to say it just in case..." he whispered before Cathy jumped up and kissed him. Kraven's eyes widened as he looked to the pinkette in surprise. He hugged the woman a little tighter then let out a bit of laughter once more "It IS overrated... I guess we'd know a thing or two about death then, huh?" after all, both Kraven and Cathy WERE dead at one point. They got better, of course. The large blonde suddenly picked up Cathy bridal style and held her there as he spoke "You're right... I'm not going to die... we're not going to die... not until the world knows and fears our names. I will not rest until the world shakes in terror at the mere mention of our names... until we have hundreds of thralls at our command... we will not rest until the oceans run red with the blood of our enemies! No... we will not rest until we REPLACE THE OCEANS WITH THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES! BWAHAHAHAHHA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine said nothing and rolled her eyes again as Kraven challenged her on the lying-to-Crona matter. She knew about social things and he didn't, she didn't need to explain herself to him. The pinkette couldn't help but smirk as Kraven gave in to her snuggling- it gave her a kind of sick satisfaction to see the huge, powerful Father Death brought to the state of a teenage boy. She was about to comment on how POWERFUL she was for being able to do that, but then she was being lifted, and that was a lot of fun so she threw her arms out and whooped loudly.

"Wooooooohhoooo~! Yeee, flying~! I am-"

Oh wait, Kraven was saying things. Cathy knew how important the blonde's monologues were to him, so she interrupted her moment of hyperactivity to listen and grin- because world domination always made her grin. The oceans of blood were particularly appealing, and the pinkette rubbed her palms together in anticipation, actually imagining the image described by Father Death.

"I like that, yessss~! No one will question out authority when their families are being threatened with drowning in their own blood~!!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Crona

Crona looked at Kraven as he began to say that he was now going to train him. Crona, now with a new found courage and drive, has never been more prepared in his life for the hardships that were about to come. In fact, he was so hyped up that he completely ignored Cathy and Kraven's little love moment and cheering of drowning in blood. He was too busy imagining in his head a world where he could stand up for what he wanted to, no longer crying like a little baby. No longer hiding in the shadows while the big boys played. No longer watching. No longer waiting! No longer! Crona stood and began to bounce a bit as his smile was wider. No longer being afraid of himself! No longer being scared to show his powers! NO LONGER! Crona kept his hands in fists as he raised them up high into the sky. He kept the powerful stance for a moment before turning to Kraven. By now, the little moment had passed. Good. Crona took a step forward and looked at Kraven with fire in his eyes. This Crona- This was a whole new person. This was a whole new man! No more Cry baby Crona! No more!!
"I'm ready Kraven!"   
He said with determination and excitement. He was so full of life now.... He could easily just go by a different name in all, for he was just a different person.
"I want you to teach me.... So we can take on Cain... And defeat him." 

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven suddenly threw Cathy into the air as she responded positively to his words "BWAHAHAHA! YES! YES! YES! THE WORLD WILL BE... OURS~!" Kraven caught Cathy as she fell downwards, before kneeling down and kissing the pinkette on the lips. He then gently placed Cathy back down on her feet. Now newly inspired thanks to Cathy, he looked back to Crona, his fists tightening and ready for work now that he was reminded why he was living. The blonde listened to what Crona had to say then burst out laughing "Beat CAIN you say!? BWAHAHAHAHA! I like your guts kid...! Yeah... Cain's a dead man!" he approached the kid, his fists tightening up further and his eyes glowing red. Without warning, Kraven suddenly threw a single, powerful punch towards Crona's face "Your training has officially begun..." he spoke in a dark voice, cracking his knuckles after his initial attack. He promised he'd get Crona to control the Killer Gene, he never said it would be painless "Crona... I know this is going to sound odd... but I want you to give in to the voices." he told the boy as he began to stretch "Like it or not... that part of you that you try to hold back is -still- you! You must unleash that side of you... but then you must accept it as part of your being... then learn how to control it. If you stay afraid of the voices... of what you'll do to others once you give in to your urges..." Kraven's eyes narrowed into a glare, he knew full well he was in for a struggle "Then eventually those urges will consume you... and your other self will take control!" Poison has spoke many times about how she had grown so powerful, she always said she gave into the urges, she let her -other- self consume her. Kraven had no interest in being conquered, even by himself. He had his own way of gaining strength, by submitting his dark other self that the Killer Gene produced and making it bend to his will.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Crona

Crona was certainly caught off guard by the punch. Luckily, the lanky male did have decent reflexes, and managed to dodge the attack before it connected with his face. He then looked at Kraven as he began to sound like Poison- how he had to give into the voices and what they told him to do. Crona's arms slowly lowered as his expression progressively got more and more discouraged. He looked to Kraven with a sad look, like he was pleading with his eyes. 
"Kraven... I don't know what will happen if I do that.... I don't want to hurt any of you..."   
He said quietly with his hands by his sides.
"I mean... I don't think I am a match for you... Or Cathy... I mean... I can try.... Thing is, I don't know what activates it. I know the sight of blood does a pretty good job... Or a bad wound... Like a gunshot. I think a gunshot is what activated it earlier today, thank to blood..."   

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:13 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven began to crack his neck as he smiled to Crona, motioning for him to hit back "Oh... you don't worry about me and Cathy... we'll be fine... I'd be more worried about you." he retorted to the boy as he approached him. He rose an eyebrow as Crona explained what could possibly set him off, to which Kraven pulled out his handgun without so much as uttering a word. He pointed to Crona's feet and began to open fire, unloading a whole clip on him "Dance! Dance! Dance!" he called out, obviously having a bit of fun with this. "I'd like to see the other you... come out and face me! Or is my gun not enough!? Maybe I'll need to inflict some pain upon you!" he loudly spoke out as he cracked his knuckles, tossing his gun aside as he slowly began to advance on Crona "This is your training Crona... take it seriously."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:52 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) 1304fd21-e975-4928-8afd-874d871cc30d_zpsrhbxsnls

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: ..... | Company//: I'm alone...

-------------

Crona yelped loudly as he was being shot at. He knew this was training but... He felt hurt inside that Kraven was shooting at him. At some point, Crona ended up falling back and looking up to Kraven with terrified, tear filled eyes. He duck his face into his hands as his shoulders shook violently with his tears... However, slowly, his cries became laughter. Crona was laughing hysterically at this point, unable to contain himself. He threw his head back and laughed harder - Then stopped. His gaze was to the sky as his smile faded as fast as his laughter. He remained silent for a moment.
"Red... Black... What's the difference? Blood is blood, yes? I like red though... It's so pretty... Mmm~ It's so pretty~"
Crona hummed as he lazily stood. His gaze was still to the sky until he dropped his head to meet the gaze of Kraven. He tilted his head, then swiftly pulled out his sword and made a slash towards Kraven's chest.

-------------
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) Da0a2ae986_zps8aa3bcdc

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:17 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven seemed to stop his advance as he noticed something different about Crona. He had entered his Killer Gene state, for sure, just looking into the boy's eyes was enough to confirm Kraven's suspicions. The blonde smiled as he saw the other Crona appear before his very eyes "Interesting... now Crona... I urge you..." as Crona's sword came swinging towards him, Kraven's own Killer Gene flashed. He caught Crona's blade in between his hands with almost perfect timing "Accept this part of yourself... do not let it consume you... don't fight it... accept it... then tame it!" he spoke as he let go of Crona's blade and jumped back. He ducked down before rushing Crona, throwing an uppercut towards the boy as he crouched down "I have faith in you! Don't let the gene control you!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:25 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) 1304fd21-e975-4928-8afd-874d871cc30d_zpsrhbxsnls

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: ..... | Company//: I'm alone...

-------------

Crona merely stared at the man as he caught the blade. His whole expression was blank as Kraven spoke. He honestly did not care. Another wide smile found it's way onto his face as he tried his hardest to contain his giggles.  
"Oh, shut the fuck up! Total control is FUN! Who needs sanity, friends, or anything when you have POWER! I DON'T NEED YOU! "
He cried as he stabbed his sword into the ground, and used it to lunge himself over Kraven. He landed a bit sloppy as his stance was shaky and his balance was off. However, he just kept laughing as he began to spin with his sword out to the closest person near him- Cathy.

-------------
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) Da0a2ae986_zps8aa3bcdc

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:35 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven grimaced, he could tell this was going to be much harder than he thought. His words weren't quite sinking into the boy "Tch... I guess I'm gonna need to beat the message into him then..." Kraven whispered to himself as he observed Crona's behavior. He seemed to frown immensely once he heard Crona's words, without a doubt Kraven cared little for what Crona was saying "Power huh...? Tch... you're just like I was..." the blonde's fists tightened as he observed Crona's form. He knew full well that Crona was full of openings, but that meant nothing seeing as how he had the Killer Gene anyways. He observed Crona lunge himself over himself, to which he immediately knew what would happen next. Kraven ran around Crona, knowing exactly where Crona would strike. Kraven stood in front of Cathy, a dead serious look in his eyes as he took the blow for Cathy. Crona's blade cut through Kraven's forearms as he attempted to block his vitals with his arms. The blonde stood there, stone-walled. The man didn't show even a sign of pain "If you're so powerful... STRIKE ME WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT! STRIKE ME DOWN! KILL ME... or at least try... because you WILL fail..." Kraven's crimson plasma splashed across Crona's face as the man stood still in front of the boy "Because I know the power you hold is NOTHING!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum