Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:32 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Kunala10

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ƤƦЄƧЄƝƇЄ ƠƑ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Prince10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kunala nodded to Asuka, he agreed. As a prince from a country with rather unsavory tricks up their sleeves... he knew full well that people like Bi Dan were not to be trusted. He was a little upset that she didn't answer him concerning lunch though "H-hey-" he was working up the courage to ask her again, only for Isamu to appear once more. Kunala's eyes widened before his spirit suddenly seemed crushed. So.. him and Asuka weren't alone then. The prince cleared his throat and turned to the masked man, crossing his arms "The Kun'lao want you to be part of their empire... and on peaceful terms too... this is... news to me. And this is coming from a prince. But... it seems like there's most to this story than what I've heard... care to explain what's going on...?" Kunala knew not that the tribe's women had all disappeared, he barely even understood all that talk of the Tochono once being an empire on this own. The whole situation just confused him.

"I have but one true desire... enlightment!"
Prince Kunala's Theme - In The Depths of Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Prince and The Shrine Maiden (1x1 Levi Pan)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:12 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Coollogo_com-2277045

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Jyabura.full.1653886

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kai remained where he was as he listened to the chief speak. A hint of annoyance was on his face from what the chief said as he watch Bi Dan and the chief walked inside to talk. Time to take action. "Men! Make sure no one leaves the village!" He ordered the men as the shouted and agreed as they blocked off the entrances as they each had a stern look in them. Now that was over with he wondered what to do now as he kept his gaze at the tribesmen.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:17 pm

I am Isamu the Great Wolf, Son of Kuni the Lost Causes and Gezible of the Dessert of the Tochono Nomad Tribe. Prepare to die.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Okikurumi.600.1803289-1
Isamu the Great Wolf of the Tochono Nomads
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Isamu let out a sigh, and noticed the look in Kunala's face. "Yes..." he said with a nod, but his ears picked up at how the soldiers of their... Guests... surrounded the area. He didn't like that. He didn't like that one bit. "We're trapped... Curse them..." he whispered, thankful that his face hid his facial expression of disgust. "I'm afraid that you will be unable to leave." he said, his gaze suddenly caught in Kai's. He stared at the man, not moving once. "Hm?" he said before breaking his eye contact and looking at Kunala. "Alright then... When it comes to land with the Tochono tribe and the Kun'laos we always negotiate. Everything in regards to land always requires negotiating. Only now that they have been pestering us to join them, sending gifts and such. Been saying 'no' every time, but... This is different now."

I will find you, protect you... I promise to be a better man for you! Please be safe.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Tumblr_mfgudadzUj1qg641po1_500_zpspu21ayxi

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" Y o u       d o n ' t        s e e m      t o      u n d e r s t a n d "

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'Lao Tactician
Chun's Theme: A New World

" I n        m y         e y e s         y o u ' v e      a l r e a d y       l o s t "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

The sound of foot steps came from behind Kaiser, as a beautiful woman approached him.
"My lord...I am unsure of the move you just made."
she said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at him with a smile. "My plan didn't call for a surrounding factor...since there is a chance we may have trapped ourselves in without knowing. The scouts have also yet to return, and I worry about that. Is there something you want to consult with me, Kaiser?" her tone was very sweet and gentle, but there was SOMETHING dark about it...dark and scary. Maybe her smile.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Chunsig_zpsqg5u2ftl
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:41 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Faith  is  the  bird  that  feels  the  light▓▓▒▒░░

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Sample-2190f608e6095d00104ac4a87c55fe71_zpsmsgalfo1

░░▒▒▓▓Even  when  the  dawn  is  still  dark▓▓▒▒░░

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
☯-------------------------------------☯
Great works are performed. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .not by strength
but by perseverance

Asuka's gaze snapped back over to the troops as she heard a call to not let anybody leave--and as the soldiers began surrounding the village, her glare at the soldiers seemed to darken somewhat, her hands clenching into even tighter fists than before. This was bringing up negative memories. She then neutralized her expression and looked back to her companions, speaking plainly,
"It seems as though they've decided to stop taking 'no' for an answer. With how they're acting now, there's no way that this is a peaceful encounter. I fear that your village is probably in danger, Isamu..." She sighed heavily, unclenching her hands and looking down at the ground slightly. "Was it my place, I would give them a piece of my mind...but I am overly biased, and I've no place to intervene in this issue."

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
A Divine Faith - Fated Relationship
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:09 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala listened to Isamu, but he still felt as if not everything was explained "Alright the... next question. Where are all your women...?" he asked, dead serious in his questioning. He noticed throughout his and Asuka's entire stay here, he hadn't seen a single female in sight. He noticed that the Kun'lao seemed to make a move, as the general ordered his men to block all the exits. This seemed to be separate from Bi's intentions, in addition, there was a woman in the general's ranks that seemed to be arguing against him. The prince's fists clenched together as he stood in front of Asuka instinctively "Mask guy... these guys are giving off some bad vibes, if you catch my drift..." Kunala spoke, a ki aura began to form around him as Asuka spoke "You may not get involved in this, but I will... If I see them doing anything wrong, I'll pummel them to death!" he barked out, ready to fight all these soldiers head on if he needed to.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Prince and The Shrine Maiden (1x1 Levi Pan)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:41 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Coollogo_com-2277045

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Jyabura.full.1653886

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kaiser nodded as he saw the men blocking the exits. Good. Good. Everything was going good so far. That was until he heard Chun talk to him. He gave a small grin and a laugh before answering her questions. "It's all to make sure nothing bad happens. Even though our scouts haven't returned, we need to make sure there's no surprise attacks. Who knows. Maybe other groups of units are outside ready to strike us. We have to be the upmost caring for the sake of these villagers. Their lives are important to us." Kaiser gave a nod before looking back at the tent that Bi Dan went in. Yes everything is going splendidly.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Tumblr_mfgudadzUj1qg641po1_500_zpspu21ayxi

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'Lao Tactician

" I n        m y         e y e s         y o u ' v e      a l r e a d y       l o s t "

"For your sake I hope you are correct, my lord."
she said, standing there behind Kaiser and watching things going. She didn't like that he was getting away from the strategy she clearly planned out for hours. If he was going to do that anyway, then why did she even bother with it? Soon, she had a messager come. "Reports from the scouts? Thank you." she started to read it, and looked closely. "Hmmm...I see...how very interesting...I'll have to figure out a counter measure..." she took out a small book and started to jot down some things with a charcoal pencil.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Chunsig_zpsqg5u2ftl
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:47 pm

I am Isamu the Great Wolf, Son of Kuni the Lost Causes and Gezible of the Dessert of the Tochono Nomad Tribe. Prepare to die.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Okikurumi.600.1803289-1

"It's alright Asuka the Little Healer. The reason why I was asked by my chief to not enter is because of how biased I am." he replied and shook his head, before catching sight of one of his warriors, giving him a silent look. Isamu nodded to one of the warriors, they didn't like how they were surrounded, so he wanted them ready just in case they were attacked. He turned back to Kunala, and looked away for a moment. "The women... Were spirited away..." he said with a growl, and clenched the hilt of his sword. "I was leaving the village to try and find them until you appeared last night. One of them... Being very important to me..." he said while crossing his arms and watching Kai and Chun. They were arguing about something, and nodded to Kunala in agreement. "I will cut... And Cut... But chief will be angry if I do..." he smiled back, though it couldn't be seen, at the giant prince and nodded to him. "I will gladly join... I am curious about what that messenger is giving to that woman." he mumbled before sniffing the air. He wanted to memorize the scents today of these... Outsiders.

I will find you, protect you... I promise to be a better man for you! Please be safe.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Sample-2190f608e6095d00104ac4a87c55fe71_zpsmsgalfo1

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

"I-I can pummel things, too--sort of. I just feel as though it would be more polite not to. I didn't want to infringe on the pride of the Tochono..." Asuka piped up, seeming somewhat embarrassed. She did know some martial arts--she was pretty sure that she was far better with smaller things and healing, but she could defend herself if need be...though she knew she wouldn't be as powerful physically as Kunala or Isamu. She paused for a moment, looking at the soldiers warily before looking back to her companions. "If the need to protect the village arises, however, I will do what I can to help." She listened to his words as he said that the women were spirited away--so they all disappeared, without a trace...? Very strange...Asuka knew that she had no way to pin that on anyone right now, but she gave the soldiers another sour look anyway. Armies were obnoxious. She didn't trust a single one of those people. It was mostly due to her general dislike of armies--and she was a bit upset at herself for feeling like this, but she did. She paused for a moment, getting a troubled look on her face before asking Kunala and Isamu. "I fear that doing anything too drastic right now could send this situation spiraling down into chaos--what shall we do...?"

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:52 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Without further warning, Kunala made a bee-line for the soldiers "Masked guy... let me handle this... I'm not part of the tribe anyways..." the man's fists clenched tightly as his eyes focused on Kaiser. He DID NOT like how that guy looked. "Don't tell me what to do!" Kunala responded to Asuka as he walked faster and faster towards Kaiser. Surely enough, he was approaching Kaiser and Chun "HEY NOODLE-STACHE!" the prince called out to Kai, making it quite apparent he was not a nice man "WHERE ARE THE WOMEN!?" and without further adieu, he threw a punch right towards Kai's face, international incident be DAMNED.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:48 pm

"For the Kun'lao!"

"Yes I hope so indeed." Kaiser responded to Chun as he saw her then jotting down something. He was going to ask her what she was doing when he heard a voice calling out to him with the noodle stache comment. This of course meant nothing to the man as he smirked as he saw the man walking to him. Was he really going to do a fight in this kind of situation with all the risks involved. "Women?" Kaiser simply asked as the fist hit his face. The punch was devastating but it didn't seem to affect the man as he still had his arms crossed. "I don't know what you're talking about." A little grin was on his face when he said that before having a mean look on as he yelled at the soldiers. "Men! The villagers are starting to kill! One of them just attacked me! Take them down!" With that the soldiers nodded and yelled before turning their attention towards the villagers. Kaiser then focused back to Kunala as his arms finally went away from the crossed state to now his sides as a smirk appeared. "Big mistake you did there."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'Lao Tactician

"Oh dear..."
she just kind of watched as Kaiser took a punch to the face. She rose an eyebrow as this happened. She looked at Kaiser as he yelled a thing. "Kaiser, what are you talking about? This man is an outsider. He should be arrested and tried! The villagers have done nothing wrong!" she said, glaring at the man.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:07 pm

"Handle it?" Isamu asked Kunala as he watched the giant man walk over to Kaiser. He tilted his head as Kaiser's mustache was called 'noddle', and pondered what on this sacred land was a noodle. Before he could contemplate it more his eyes went wide when Kunala punched the noodle-stache in the face, however that would be hard to tell with the mask. Though the eyes oddly looked more red. He heard the order and everyone else who could understand tensed as well. They reached for their weapons as the soldiers went to advance on them. "You fool!" Isamu called out his sword ready to slice. He went to protect Asuka, his sword and body in front of her as he watched the soldiers. As the soldiers went to attack the villagers they wasted no time in responding back. The yells and commotion would disrupt the meeting, and the chief stuck his head out when he saw the battle in process.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

"Kunala, wait--!" Asuka called after the prince as he began to move, but it was in vain, for soon enough, the bluenette's fist had clashed into Kaiser's face. Her brows furrowed as she saw Kai's reaction--he didn't even flinch. And on top of that, he had his men attack. Soon enough, the battle had started, and well--now that Kunala had thrown the first attack, there wasn't much point in trying to avoid getting involved now. The most that Asuka could do now would be to try to end the conflict. She saw that Isamu was getting ready to protect her, so she said quickly to the masked man, "Isamu, follow me! We need to get over to Kunala!" With that, she darted off towards the prince, hoping that Isamu would follow. Although she couldn't fight super well, she was at the very least fast--and was able to dodge around any stray blows headed her way as she made her way over to Kunala, Chun, and Kaiser, stopping by Kunala's side and glaring at Kaiser.
"Call your men off," she said resolutely to the mustachioed man, doing her best to look as imposing as a very small girl could. "We two are not of this tribe, and seeing as how you're a guest here, this is completely uncalled for! What you're doing is wrong! Now call off your men, you warmongerer!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:48 am

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala couldn't help but show an arrogant grin on his face as his fist connected with Kai. What followed however, wiped that grin off his face. Kai had pretty much whisked the punch away, it didn't seem to hurt the man at all. To make things worse, Kai was using this as an excuse to set his solders sights' on the village "Oh you have no idea who you're messing with..." Kunala muttered, though he looked more imposed than imposing, considering how Kai took his punch as if it was nothing. He looked to CHun as she spoke to him, to which he showed his arrogant smile once more "You're correct about one thing... I"m not with the village... BUT... good luck trying to apprehend me. The man who stands before you is Prince Kunala, of the mighty Enkidu Empire! Leave these lands now... or you risk the fury of my nation..." he spoke to the two of them, trying his best to sound imposing. This was an empty threat, he was an exile from his land, the title of prince meant nothing to him anymore. Regardless, nobody knew about that yet, so he was really banking on this threat. "Unless of course..." Kunala met eyes with Kai as his fists tightened "You prefer that we deal with this issue like real men... WITH OUR FISTS!" and with those words, Kunala's Ki levels began to grow as an aura formed around him. He was legitimately ready to get into a fight with this guy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:53 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Dignit10

Dignitary Bi Dan

Bi Dan left the tent as he heard the ruckus outside caused by his own soldiers. He let out a tired sigh, and negotiations were going by so well too "What in the world is going on here...?" Bi spoke in an annoyed tone as he walked from the tent towards the general. The dignitary looked infuriated, this obviously wasn't part of his plan "General! What is the meaning of this! You will call off your soldiers this instance!" he yelled to the general, absolutely filled with rage "NOT A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD IS TO BE SHED! THIS IS NOT HOW WE OPERATE GENERAL!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:38 pm

"For the Kun'lao!"

"It doesn't matter if they're outsiders, for these villagers to house these kind of savages they have to be punished." Kaiser replied to Chun as he watched the soldiers attacking. Excellent. He then heard Asuka as he stared at her with a deathful glare. "Warmonger? We simply came here to talk of peace. It's not my fault you all decided to be uncivilized and started to attack. I see no wrong in my doing." Things were getting more and more chaotic with each second passing as bloodshed and screaming could be heard in every corner.
He then noticed that Bi Dan came out of the tent now as the man looked not pleased at the slightest. He felt like he's already heard this before as he tried to remember from where as the order to stand down came. Kaiser shook his head to a no.
"I'm sorry Dignitray Bi Dan but it looks like talks won't due with these people. The ruffian over there started to attack me. We have to show them that the mighty Kun'lao does not stand down from this attempt of violence and will show them their place. Only then can the talks continue. Sorry but my soldiers will not stand down. They're too hot blooded at the moment as fighting is now in their mind. We'll just have to wait and see what the results are. I'm sure the emperor would understand." Kai bowed as a tiny smirk came on his lips while in that position. Nothing can go wrong now.
But then there still was the person who attacked him. The blue hair man didn't looked to stand down from this as he listened to what the man had to say. The words surprised the general a little bit before he started to break out into a little laugh.
"Go ahead! Go and call your nation!" The death aura came back to him now as his attention was now fully on Kunala. "That is of course you are a prince from the Enkidu. What would an Enkidu prince be doing all the way out here instead of back home?" A smirk appeared on Kaiser's face as he then waved at the man with the back of his hand. "Go run on home now boy, the grown ups are talking here." But the talk about fighting like men came up as Kaiser stared at Kunala. He kept staring, and staring, and staring, and staring once more before a long yawn escaped his lips as he stretched his arms in the air. "Sorry but fighting you wouldn't at all be any interesting or fun. You're still a boy. I wouldn't have any fun beating down a kid. It would just be pathetic." Kaiser crossed his arms again as he waited for the man to leave now.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'lao Tactician

Chun gave a scowl to Kaiser. This was NOT according to plan...and also very against her own morals. Bi Dan was even angry. In her anger, and whipped one of her Ki wires toward Kaiser's face.
"This is not the way toward the path of honor." she said in a cold voice. She looked at Bi Dan with a very sad look. "My lord Dignitary...I cannot allow the soldiers under this...tyrant...to continue their assault...I ask for your pardon...for my actions will be against Kun'lao...but...I will follow the path of honor..." she bowed to him, and stood next to the prince, looking at him for a second and giving him a nod. "My lord Prince. If I may aid you in your battle to take this...man...down. We will talk of your issues once the innocence are safe from harm." she said, and took a stance, her gauntlets at the ready.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Isamu tensed when he saw Asuka dash off without him, and went to follow immediately. "Stop! Danger!" he said as he heard the battle cry of most of his warriors, fighting the soldiers. Any that would run to attack him or Asuka got an immediate punch and sword in the gut. He jumped over some soldiers, and landed next to Kunala, growling. "How dare you!" he barked, and looked to the side of the Prince and Asuka. He didn't fully understand why outsiders wanted to be completely involved in this, aside from a personal matter. Asuka and Kunala barely knew them or their ways, but he would have to thank them later. Though he was sure that his men could have handled it on their own, he had to thank them none the less despite his pride. So Kunala was part of the other empire, it certainly explained a lot. Then came out Bi and the Chief. Though the chief wore a mask he knew that he was glaring at Isamu, but this time he didn't start the fight! Sure he... Stabbed a soldier, but he was about to attack him! He heard the order to stop, and lowered his sword as well as some of the people of the tribe. Regardless of Bi's words there was some blood shed. For the soldiers kept on coming, and the Tochono people had to continue fighting back. Due to the high pride, these warriors won't stop until the other backed down. The chief looked to Bi, and crossed his arms, and said something, the translator responding, "He asks if this was your plan? How can anything be settled if you can't control your armies!?" Isamu growled at Kaiser, but tilted his head at Chun. The woman wants to join the Giant Prince? Because of what her leader is doing? Isamu had never heard of that before! Well he has but not from outsiders. Isamu... Was a very confused Tochono Warrior indeed. Outsiders fighting and starting their battles, outsiders wishing for peace, and a warrior striking and declaring their stand against their head warrior? This was a huge statement!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 4 Dignit10

Dignitary Bi Dan

Bi Dan began to stomp forward towards the general, two soldiers go in his way, to which Bi shoved them out of his way "Stand aside!" he yelled out, only stopping once he heard the translator speak. His words caused Bi to stop, his eyes widening as he began to realize what was all happening. The dignitary turned to the village elder and spoke "I can assure you this isn't what me OR the emperor want! Just... don't fight... a war is exactly what he wants!" Bi then started making his way towards the general. Soldiers tried to get in his way, but he simply shoved them aside. None of them dared strike him down, despite only being a politician, he was part of the emperor's court. Attacking him would be the highest form of treason. Eventually Bi Dan made his way to Kai, getting in the way of The Prince and General "Don't play with me General!" Bi spoke, literally pushing Kai in an attempt to keep him in line "This isn't what the emperor wanted!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:38 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala grit his teeth, absolutely dejected after Kai called him out on his lie. As expected, that little trick wasn't very effective, not in these parts "Why you-" and then the general called him a boy and essentially just blew off his challenge. The prince's eyes widened, for his duel to be shot down, he felt the greatest shame "How dare you...!" he barked out, clenching his fists as his Ki aura grew. He took a step forward, but then Bi Dan got in the way and tried to call off Kai. Kunala knew better, that wasn't going to work. He instead looked to Chun, whom was offering to fight on his side "Tch... I don't need any help!" he barked out to her "But I"m not going to stop anybody if they offer a helping hand..." he continued, looking to Chun and then Isamu. He then returned his glare to Kai, he kept himself in a defensive position, expecting the general to strike him if he so much as dropped his guard for a second "I'm sure of it... this guy is nothing but trouble! He's probably the one kidnapping the Tochono Tribe's women too!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Punished? Asuka answered Kaiser’s first words, her fists clenching and her temper clearly flaring up. “If you think that you can trick me with your lies, you’re more foolish than I thought! If you came to speak of peace as you said, call off your men, you beast!” She heard the dignitary call out—and honestly was relieved that the dignitary wasn’t in on this. The other woman who had come along with them hadn’t seemed to be for this either. So it was only this one commander who was acting this out of line…and all of the soldiers just so happened to listen to him. Kun’lao…that country had been troubling Asuka and Kunala to no end for the past day or two, and now the trouble had spread to Isamu and his people. However, a certain part of Kaiser’s words caught her attention. The part about them being unable to stop because they had battle on the mind. ”Excuse me?! You won’t call them off just because they’re too hot-blooded?! You—you—utter imbecile—! You control your men, they don’t control you! You’re just thinking up excuses to continue this pointless bloodshed!” His insults towards Kunala only seemed to upset her more, as she stepped in at his defense, ”He is not a mere boy! He is a hero! He’s saved my life more than once, and he’s a hero! Acknowledge it!” It was then that Bi put himself in between them and Kaiser—but Asuka didn’t seem to get any less frustrated. She looked to Chun, giving her a nod in thanks, then looked over and acknowledged Isamu with a nod as well. In response to Kunala’s final statement, she spoke out, “I have no idea what right this man thinks he has to commit these deeds, but if you all will stand with me, I will defend this village with all that I have.”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'lao Tactician

"I do not know much about what Lo-this man, has done aside from anything military based, But seeing as to this is him acting in such a way, I would not put it past him." she said, and watched as Bi Dan went forward. She took a step toward him hoping to keep him from harms way. "My lord Dignitary, please my cautious! He has gone mad, he hay harm you!" she said, really considered for this whole matter. She knew she had to keep Bi Dan alive, but Kaiser she could hurt all she wanted. This man had lost her service.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:53 pm

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kaiser kept staring at Kunala as the whip hit his face. The whip left a cut as blood was coming out now as his focus onto Kunala was no more as he looked at Chun. His face turned into a scowl as he watched what she said to the others. So she just wants Kaiser to be defeated. This made the general laugh a little bit as he then heard Bi Dan coming towards him. Oh this was going to be something! He listened to what Bi Dan had to say as Kaiser's tone got more serious. "So you're fine with someone beating me to near death or death while the soldiers do nothing but watch? I'm sorry but that is something that can not be called Peace. I assure you that this is not going to lead to war though." He bowed to the Dignitary as he heard what Asuka said.
He raised his head and replied,
"Excuses? I'm afraid I'm not making any excuses. These soldiers take great pride in serving the Kun'lao and will do anything in their name. If they were told to stand down, they would think that the have lost and will destroy their morale. That is something that must not happen as low morale turns into a defeated empire and I will not allow that to happen. Here I'll show you." Kaiser then yelled at his soldiers repeatedly to stand down and no longer fight. The soldiers didn't seem to care however as the bloodshed continued as Kaiser looked back at Asuka. "See nothing I can do." And the other part Asuka said came up about Kunala being a hero. This made the general laugh a little bit. "The boy a hero? Well that's just something isn't it! No matter what, he's still a boy in my eyes."
He looked at the prince now who was in his defensive stance. It looked like this was going to be a stalemate then as the general kept standing from where he was. The mention of women came up as the general looked confused. "Huh? Are the women of this village missing? Now that you mention it, when we came here there was a distinct lack of something. That muse have been it then. But I can assure you, I would never do anything in that sort of manner."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next