Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Prince12

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ƤƦЄƧЄƝƇЄ ƠƑ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Prince10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Prince seemed to shoot Isamu a nasty grimace when he said he was glad to be a peasant "Suit yourself-" he stuck his nose up, whilst still eating his food of course. He tried to keep his cool after that, until Asuka told him that stabbing food with the chopsticks as more of a child thing. Kunala took his as an insult and immediately frowned to the woman "You dare call I, Prince Kunala of the mighty Enkidu Empire, a child!? This is a grave offense! How dare you peasant!?" he reached over to her and began to angrily pinch her cheek. He evidently did not like being called a child, as he kept on pinching Asuka's cheek aggressively until Isamu asked why they were prisoners. The prince dropped his hand before standing up, flexing his arms to show off his marvelous physique "We were kidnapped by the mighty Kun'lao Empire! We were held back by DOZENS OF METAL BARS AND A MAGICAL BARRIER! ASUKA HERE WAS CRYING, SHE WAS HORRIFIED! BUT THERE WAS NOTHING TO FEAR! FOR I, PRINCE KUNALA OF ENKIDU WAS THERE TO SAVE THE DAY! I BROKE US FROM THE PRISON WITH A FLICK OF MY FINGER, THEN I FOUGHT OFF HUNDREDS OF SOLDIERS WHILE PROTECTING THE PEASANT GIRL! I BEAT THEM ALL BEFORE PUNCHING THROUGH A MIGHTY STONR WALL SO WE MAY ESCAPE! HOLDING THE GIRL TRIUMPHANTLY IN MY ARMS, BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO TIRED OF COURSE, I RAN THROUGH THE DESERT WITH HER IN MY GRASP! I RAN AND RAN UNTIL EVEN I, THE MIGHTY PRINCE KUNALA OF ENKIDU, GOT... TIRED! AND THEN YOU FOUND US PEASANT... you should be gracious... few get to be part of MY legend! Your gracious actions will forever be recorded in the tomes of history...!" the man seemed rather proud as he spoke his story, and it didn't exactly sound very kosher. He pat Isamu on the head after this, as if to further show thankfulness in a still somewhat belittling way.

"I have but one true desire... enlightment!"
Prince Kunala's Theme - In The Depths of Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:27 am

░░▒▒▓▓Faith  is  the  bird  that  feels  the  light▓▓▒▒░░

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Sample-6de4e4383929c4999a07a543567c0213_zpsez0xsnyf

░░▒▒▓▓Even  when  the  dawn  is  still  dark▓▓▒▒░░

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
☯-------------------------------------☯
Great works are performed. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .not by strength
but by perseverance

Asuka looked at Kunala in slight confusion as he seemed to misconstrue the meaning of her words—and she replied to him simply,
“I didn’t mean it like that—it was simply meant to say that that’s what people generally do when they’re learning to use them. You’ve got too much facial hair to be a child, anyway.” She gave a soft laugh, then looking to Isamu as he asked how they were captured. And then Kunala went on with the story—and seemed to change a few things. “I don’t remember crying or being very tired…also, you left out the part about all of the traps you sprung…” she said matter-of-factly, not actually trying to make Kunala look bad, but just trying to recount the tale to Isamu as accurately as possible. “And we didn’t fight anyone, really...there were far too many of them, so we avoided them on purpose. I’m still not sure at all why they captured us in the first place…in Kunala’s position, I can understand motivations for wanting to capture somebody of royalty, but I’ve no idea why they would have any interest in me…”

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
A Divine Faith - Fated Relationship
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:36 am

I am Isamu the Great Wolf, Son of Kuni the Lost Causes and Gezible of the Dessert of the Tochono Nomad Tribe. Prepare to die.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Screen%20shot%202015-02-25%20at%205.25.11%20PM
Isamu the Great Wolf of the Tochono Nomads
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"That's enough." Isamu said very firmy with a growl when he saw Kunala pinch Asuka's cheeks, and yell at her. He didn't like how he was treating the little healer. She didn't seem to mind, but Isamu didn't like it. At the mention of the Kun'lao Empire the cup in his hand broke very easily as he listened to the story. He looked between the two outsiders before him. From what he got they were captured by Kun'lao Empire, with no reason given whatsoever, were the reason for their condition, and obviously had some kind of agenda. He didn't know what version to believe so he decided to take and replace. "Did you see anyone else? Perhaps a woman... With white hair, and red tattoos?" he asked getting very interested. Though he didn't have proof, he didn't trust that empire. Sure they were trying to be all nice, and create a treaty with his people, but he didn't trust them.

I will find you, protect you... I promise to be a better man for you! Please be safe.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:49 am

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

The Prince suddenly froze up, his body growing tense as Asuka corrected him "I- I WAS GOING TO GET TO THAT!" he spoke, all flustered. He stayed quiet, puffing up his cheeks in embarrassment as Asuka tried to figure out the reasoning before the empire, though Kunala wasn't hearing any of it. He eventually let out an annoyed grunt and began to pinch her cheeks aggressively again. That was apparently all he knew to do before he just kept on doing that for some time. Though eventually he stopped as Isamu crushed his cup within his grasp. This got the prince's attention, as he turned to look at the man. He didn't see a woman that looked like that, so he shook his head to the masked man "I didn't see anyone in the dungeon... it was just me and Asuka... unless this woman you describe was one of the soldiers... I didn't get a good look at any of them..." he answered more seriously than you would expect him to. As much as he wanted to continue boasting about how awesome he was and minorly inconvenience Asuka, Isamu seemed pretty serious when he asked that question.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Sample-6de4e4383929c4999a07a543567c0213_zpsez0xsnyf

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka was about to reply to Isamu--when suddenly, the face pinching commenced, this time even harder than before. Asuka raised her tiny hands up and placed them onto Kunala's as if to try to ask him to stop without really pulling him off, doing what should could to talk with her face being pinched,
"Y-You're going to stretch out my face at this rate..." She looked over at Isamu, then, as he smashed his cup--whoever this woman he then asked about was, it was clear that she was important to the warrior. Unfortunately, Asuka hadn't seen her. As Kunala lowered his hands and spoke, Asuka then added onto the end, "If this woman is very important to you...would you like to come with us to search for her? We had plans to travel for a while--so we might very well run into her. After all, people with a strong bond are drawn together by fate, so long as you have the will to search for them." Another travel partner would be nice--the more the merrier, after all!

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:28 pm

I am Isamu the Great Wolf, Son of Kuni the Lost Causes and Gezible of the Dessert of the Tochono Nomad Tribe. Prepare to die.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Screen%20shot%202015-02-25%20at%205.25.11%20PM

Isamu was trying his to control his breathing, and looked at his hand. He broke one of his cups. "Ugh..." he grunted, sounding a bit like an animal as he turned to clean his hand. He loved that cup. Or rather, he was fond of them. "I see." he says while cleaning his now bloody hand. He was disappointed to be honest. He was hoping that her scent was stiff fresh, but it was fading due to the sand and wind. If she was over where they were she was long gone by now. He looked back at Asuka, quiet, thinking about his options. "Not a soldier... Not for them." he said in response while wrapping his hand up. He wanted to out right reject the need for help by Asuka, wanting to keep his pride in place. He didn't like the need of help from outsiders, but... He couldn't do this alone... Maybe this was what his chief was trying to tell him last night. "If it is alright. I do not wish to intrude."

I will find you, protect you... I promise to be a better man for you! Please be safe.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:33 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

The Prince seemed to have a response to Asuka when it came to stretching her face "Then stop pissing me off!" he barked back, puffing out his cheeks before crossing his arms and pouting. None of this stuff really mattered to Kunala, these were a backwards people. They didn't even have walls! At least they had commendable food... but it still did nothing to gain respect from the man. He seemed to doze off for a bit before Asuka suddenly asked Isamu if he wanted to join their part. Kunala's jaw dropped as he seemed greatly offended "You're replacing me!?" he asked, apparently greatly saddened by this. Of course, he probably misunderstood something in the conversation, but he seemed to be thinking that she was replacing him with the masked man.

In the distance, one could hear dozens of horses stomping closer and closer...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Dignit10

Dignitary Bi Dan

A group of at least two dozen horses traveled through the wasteland, most dressed in heavy armor, with spear in hand and the banner of Kun'lao hanging over them. They were the 22nd cavalry regiment, ordered by the emperor himself to guard an important dignitary from the capital. His name was Bi Dan, and he had been sent by the emperor to the Tochono Nomads' land in search of them. They had grown weak over the last few decades, and while they were once a mighty empire, the Tochono Nomads were nothing but a small band of hunter gatherers now. "We're almost there...!" Bi spoke aloud to the men, he could see the Tochono village on the horizon. If he could get an audience with them, then his goal was to give them an offer to join the Kun'lao Empire. Of course, if he failed, he could not return to the capital, so there was only one way Bi was willing for this to end. "Remember everyone, we are here on a diplomatic mission! I will not tolerate ANY acts of violence! Understood!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

"Of course it would be alright. We have no reason to not allow you to join up with us..." Asuka gave Isamu a gentle smile as she spoke, then looked to Kunala at his sudden outburst, seeming confused at first before she realized what he'd gotten out of that conversation and sighed quietly before explaining, "No, I'm not replacing you. I simply think our travelling party might benefit from being three people instead of two. I still have a debt to repay to you, after all--making you leave would be very counter-productive." She took a small bite of food, chewing and swallowing before looking at the other two again. "You each seem to have something that you're searching for. I left my shrine in order to help people in need of it--so I've decided to begin by helping you two, if that's alright."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Okikurumi.600.1803289-1

Isamu growled more when Kunala pinched Asuka's cheeks more and yelled at her. Usually he wouldn't care, but it looked like it hurt Asuka! However at the young ladies agreement to letting him come Isamu wasn't sure how he felt. "... Thank you... Asuka the Little Healer of the Shrine Beyond, and Kunala the Giant of Princes, I shall help you as you will help me. I-" was all Isamu could say before Kunala cut him off via yelling at Asuka about replacing him. He face palmed softly, and shook his head at these antics, but he knew he would have to grow used to them. Asuka was a merciful woman indeed. "I shall-" Isamu began to say before he heard the rumbling of horse hooves, and a smell. He got up instantly and took out his sword, his sword beginning to glow. "People coming." he said as he heard a commotion outside. Was it the people looking for his guests. He went outside, his sword still out while he looked outside. He didn't see it clearly but the rising dust in the distance was enough for him to notice. He began talking with his people to understand what was going on.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala suddenly shut up when Asuka said she wasn't replacing him "Oh..." was the best he could muster. embarrassed by his own outburst. He stayed there, flustered, it seemed as if everyone was in for some awkward moments if not for the sound of horses in the distance. The prince stood back up on his feet, a much more serious expression on his face. He could hear at least 20 horses. That was plenty to signal Kunala for a potential threat. When Isamu left the hut, Kunala quickly followed "Stay behind me Asuka..." the man spoke in a low voice as he looked out into the distance. At first, he could only see dust in the distance... but over time the sight made itself more clear. Kunala could see a familiar banner flying over what seemed to be dozens of horses with soldiers in heavy armor "The Kun'lao Empire..." the prince spoke, his eyes narrowing into a glare. Could they be in pursuit of him and Asuka? Or were they here for something else...?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prince and The Shrine Maiden (1x1 Levi Pan)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Coollogo_com-2277045

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Jyabura.full.1653886

"For the Kun'lao!"

"Understood!" Said one of the soldiers that was accompanying Bi Dan. It was Kai as he looked ahead at the tiny village. "I assure you Dignitary Bi Dan, we will get this village to side with the Kun'lao!" He looked at the other soldiers as they appeared to be in fine shape. This made the man smirk a little bit. He hoped that today wouldn't be boring or that it wouldn't have to get to violent measures. Things might just get out of hand for him.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Dignitary Bi Dan

Bi Dan smirked as he heard Kai speak back to him, his general was an honorable man with many battles under his belt. The empire spared nothing giving Bi Dan the protection and resources he needed to claim this land for the empire "Of course general, but please do stay on guard... the Tochono Tribe is not civil like our homeland... but do not fight back. We are here for diplomacy, not war." he warned the soldiers, making sure they heard him loud and clear. These were soldiers after all... they were men of war. But Bi needed to make it absolutely clear that they were not here to start a war. He could see the village closing in on the distance and signaled to the general for them to slow their speed "We're almost here! Raise your banners everyone! Show them the glory of the Kun'lao Empire!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prince and The Shrine Maiden (1x1 Levi Pan)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Coollogo_com-2277045

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Jyabura.full.1653886

"For the Kun'lao!"

"As you wish Dignitary Bi Dan." He yelled at the soldiers to not do anything that would resort to violence as the soldiers replied back with a yes sir. Even though these men knew mostly was just fighting, they had to make sure not to do that. That would ruin the talks and planning of the village to join them. Kai knew that as he didn't want anything wrong to happen. Even the tiniest mistake could cost one of the soldiers their life as he heard what Bi Dan said next. "You heard the man! Everyone! Raise!" With that command, the soldiers all lifted up their banners as the color and symbol of the Kun'lao could be seen from a distance away as the group was now getting closer to the lip of the village.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:14 pm

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

And here Asuka had actually thought that they'd get some peace and quiet--the sound of horse hooves approaching pretty much destroyed that hope. As Isamu said that people were coming, she got to her feet--and as Kunala told her to stay behind him, she complied, although as they moved to the door, she did look around him at the crowd approaching from the horizon. Those banners...just as Kunala said, the soldiers from the fortress they had been captured in were on their way here.
"What do you think they want...?" Asuka asked Kunala quietly as she watched the slowly approaching troops. Soldiers still made her nervous...this wasn't going to be any exception. "What could they possibly want with a small village like this...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Okikurumi.600.1803289-1

Isamu noticed how his companions tensed up, and how Kunala was protecting Asuka. So he did really care for her. Well... Isamu knew that he did, but with the way he acted made him think otherwise. Maybe that was just the way these people showed that they cared? Either way the people with horses and flags were more to his concern. "The Kun'lao Empire..." he muttered to himself in his language. A couple of his people that were warriors went into defense position, and Isamu volunteered to come out there with the village chief to see what was going on, acting as his personal guard. They waited for them to come, the Kun'lao Empire seemed passive enough, but his people weren't comfortable. Tension was in the air, and it could be felt by everyone and everything. A horn was blown, "Хэн ч явдаг вэ? WHO GOES THERE!?" Isamu called out to the approaching horses.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:15 am

Dignitary Bi Dan

Bi Dan seemed to give Kai a funny look as the man complied with his words. For some reason... Bi never trusted Kai, he had a certain aira bout him. Nonetheless, the emperor himself ordered the general to watch over him, and the emperor's orders were absolute. Finally, the cavalry unit made it to the town, the horses flooded into the village, stopping in front of the warriors. Bi signaled for the soldiers to lower their weapons, which they did. He knew situations like this were dangerous "Ahem..." Bi cleared his throat and pulled a scroll out from a bag on the horse. It was a royal scroll with the mark of the emperor on it "I am dignitary Bi Den! I am here to represent the great and honorable Kun'lao Empire on behalf of the emperor himself!" Bi spoke loudly, so the entire town could here. The cavalry unit made sure to surround Bi in order to keep him protected from the villagers "The Tochono Nomads... you were formerly known as the Tochono Empire generations ago! Legend says that your empire once stretched from one end of the earth to the other! But now you are small and weak...! Centuries of warfare have made you into a nothing but nomads... if a power like, say... Enkidu were to stop by, you'd be powerless to them and be eradicated! That is why I have been sent here by the emperor! I am here to offer the Tochono Tribes a chance at greatness once more, as part of the great Kun'lao Empire! With your land under our governance, we can cultivate it for what it's really worth, and our great armies would protect you from invaders! Give up your sovereignty, and you will know true peace! I plea to you, people of the once great Tochono Tribe! Become one with the Kun'lao!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:21 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Kunala10

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

"I don't know... just- er- stay safe." Kunala responded to Asuka as he kept his eyes on the soldiers as they got closer. He saw the tribe take defensive formations, which was good... but Kunala doubted that the tribe could do much against the empire. This was only a small fraction of their forces, Kunala knew this full well after seeing hundreds of armored soldiers in a fortress. If a battle were to truly break out... the Tochono would be on the losing side for sure. Kunala knew full well... him and Asuka were not safe here. And neither was the tribe if they were here to him and the shrine maiden. Kunala was just about to grab Asuka and make a break for it when he heard the dignitary speak out... they weren't here for them. Great. It was some political bull crap that the prince didn't care much for "Well that's good to know... they're not here for us..." Kunala spoke out with a sigh of relief. He heard what the dignitary had to say, cringing for a moment as he mentioned Enkidu. Yeah... that kind of did sound like something his people would do. However, this was an obvious power grab... one that Kunala believed the Tochono could not say no to. He could tell just by looking at their small tribe, they're nothing compared to a massive empire with hundreds of people. Giving up their pride as a people would ensure their survival. And in the end, that's all that mattered to the prince. People needed to survive for another day.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:31 am

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kai watched as the horses came in and made their formation as he listened to what Bi Dan had to say. The man really was uptight for which he didn't really care about. But they were here to make the nomads obey to them as he crossed his arms. A scowl look formed on his face as he sat tightly on his horse as a threatening aura seemed to emanate off of him. That was until he noticed that the villagers seemed to be in a defensive stance. Oh? Are they trying to oppose the Kun'lao? A small laugh came out of his mouth now as he looked at the tribe with a look of murder on his face. With that, he pulled back his fist as he was ready to strike as he suddenly stopped. Kai just remembered what they were suppose to do as he corrected himself as he went back to his crossed arm position on his horse.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:19 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Sample-2190f608e6095d00104ac4a87c55fe71_zpsmsgalfo1

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka kept herself mostly behind Kunala as the soldiers approached--clearly glaring down the soliders as they came near. She still really seemed to dislike large armies...either way, as great as it was that the Kun'lao weren't there for them, the dignitary's words still concerned her. She listened closely, finding it quite obvious that this was a ploy for the Kun'lao to get more land. This was only made more obvious as Kai's laugh directed her attention over to him--and seeing him almost attack sealed her opinion. The Kun'lao cared noothing for the Tochono. They only wanted their lands. She wanted to intervene--she wanted to intervene very badly. She didn't like this situation at all. Still...she also knew that Isamu and his tribe had their own pride to uphold. Her interfering in their affairs could harm that. So, instead, she simply watched Isamu--giving him a meaningful look as if to say that she would support him. She was fairly certain that he was going to say no. The thing she was concerned about, really, was what would happen if and when he did say no...this large group of soldiers hardly looked like any sort of political party...they weren't here to negotiate. She clenched her hands into fists, watching the situation unfold with clear apprehension. If conflict broke out, she was ready to try to help...but as usual, the Kun'lao were flaunting their military might. Even with her, Kunala, and the entire Tochono tribe combind, she had the feeling that they would be overpowered by sheer numbers...It was quite the distressing situation...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:59 am

Isamu watched along with his warriors. He knew that though they were few, they never stood down from any challenge. He knew this would happen eventually, and so did his chief. With how big those two empire were growing it was only a matter of time before they were approached. Tension was high in the village. With the disappearance of most their women, and them being only a few tribes left... The logical thing to do would be to allow themselves to be... Taken in. However like his sister and brother tribes they were a proud people. Allowing these outsiders to swallow them up, to roll over and admit defeat? It was unthinkable for Isamu! He waited with baited breath at his chief's response. What Bi said sounded good, but what that one man was about to do... Isamu wasn't sure, but the smell of these outsiders were really hurting his nose.

"Олон жилийн турш та нар ... Манай нэг удаа овог захирч хэлж байна."

"For many years... The tribe once ruled." Isamu translated and waited for his chief to say more. "Бид бүгд л гэхэд айж, хүчтэй байлаа. Гэвч цаг хугацаа өөрчлөгдсөн. Таны эзэнт гүрэн манай гаруй хүн цамхаг, бидний эгч, дүү овог. Бид тархай бутархай байна. Та бидэнд туслах л гэж хэлж байна. Харин та нарын цэрэг энд бид яаж чадах сайн санааны итгэл байгаа энэ вэ? Бид яаж та магтууштай хувьд газар хандах болно гэдгийг би мэднэ вэ?"

"We were strong, feared by all. But times have changed. Your empires tower over our people, and our sister and brother tribes. We are scattered. You say that you are here to help us. But how can we in good faith trust this as your armies are here? How do we know that you will treat the land with the respect it deserves?" Isamu asked and the warriors made a "WHO!" sound all together, making it sound big and powerful. These people were indeed... Fearless. "Бид бага байдаг, харин бид их амьтад шиг хүчтэй юм. Тоо нь биднийг айлгаж болно гэж бүү бод. Харин та нарын үгс утгагүй. Энэ бол үнэхээр тусалж гар юм бол АНУ-ын хувийн цаашид нарийвчлан хэлэлцэх бүү дараа нь хэлж байна. Энэ хурцадмал байдал ... тустай биш гэж үү." Isamu looked back in shock, and his chief nodded to him. He could sense the restlessness of the warriors as well, but he decided to translate anyway.

"We are small... But we are strong like the great animals. Do not think that numbers will frighten us... But your words make sense. If this truly is a helping hand as you say then let us discuss in further detail in private. This tension... Isn't helpful." Isamu translated, his voice strong but one could only imagine how much it hurt to say those words. What was his chief thinking!?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:46 am

Dignitary Bi Dan

Bi Dan stood there, silent and patiently waiting for the Tochono to reply to his own words. Usually, the dignitary would be soft in his words, but matters like this sometimes required something a little more harsh. He wanted to make it clear that the Tochono and them were not equals as far as military might went about, but he was willing to speak to them as equals. He heard what the elder had to say, of course it was translated for him, which was great. He bowed to the elder, much to the surprise of the soldiers, who scoffed at the dignitaries politeness. Unlike Bi, they saw the Tochono as nothing more than savages. Bi Dan was no saint, but he was far more optimistic about this alliance. With this land, and with the Tochono people's help... perhaps they had the power to protect themselves from the growing Enkidu Empire. When the elder said they should speak privately, Bi rose his head and nodded "Of course sir...! Let us speak on your terms..." he replied, turning to his general for a moment "Stay outside with the men general, I will not need your soldiers with my in the diplomacy tent..." he after all did not want to give off the wrong impression. It was already bad enough (though a necessity) that he had to bring the soldiers to the village, he didn't want them involved in the talks. With those words, Bi stepped forward, ready to go into diplomatic talks with the village chief.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:53 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Kunala10

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala watched in silence as the village chief and dignitary initiated talks. Kunala wouldn't trust them, but then again this deal was something special. Other cities and regions would kill to become part of the Kun'lao Empire, it is a prosperous empire, and unlike Enkidu, it is fairly benign. Nonetheless... the Kun'lao cared about one thing and one thing only: money. It became apparent the rest of the talks would be done in private so the prince looked away, instead focusing on Asuka. She seemed... a bit worried. Kunala lowered his hand and pat Asuka on the head in an attempt to calm her, something he knew full well he sucked at "Hey, uh... everything will be fine...? This isn't really isn't any of our business... d-do you want to eat some more...?" he asked her, with Isamu gone... this could be his chance to be with Asuka!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:18 am

Isamu kept still as another translator came to take his place. One was because he was a warrior and that might back Bi uncomfortable, and two because he could sense how troubled Isamu was that people were afraid that if the man stayed he might have a mental break down. Before the chief left, he told Isamu about wanting to met with him afterwards. Though Isamu didn't trust the army outside, he did trust the chief, plus Bi was respectful. Bowing and being humble. He would be treated as a guest here. As the talks began Isamu wandered about, trying to understand what was going on. He eventually ran into Kunala and Asuka again. "Companions... Excuse the... Uncomfortable situation." Isamu said as his chief was no doubt talking about how the land would be treated, along with his people. Trying to understand more about their... 'Visitors' intentions since the chief knew it was more then just helping them from other invaders. His sword was yet to be put away, as he was on edge, and having it in his hands soothed him. Like a wolf with a tasty bone.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:24 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 3 Sample-2190f608e6095d00104ac4a87c55fe71_zpsmsgalfo1

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka continued glaring at the army for a while, up until she felt Kunala pat her head, and she looked up at him. As he spoke, she regained her serious expression and sighed, replying,
"I just...don't like how this situation is panning out. I made it a habit years ago to never trust anyone who brings large armies around with them for seemingly small things...all it does is end up costing lives..." No matter how polite Bi Dan was, Asuka didn't seem inclined at all to trust him. As Isamu approached them, and she heard his words, she spoke again, "It's alright, it's not your fault, Isamu. Maybe...all of us should take a moment to calm down. I know that this is all starting to give me a headache..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next