Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:31 am

░░▒▒▓▓You  don't  need  a  final  goal  to  be  stubborn▓▓▒▒░░

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Sunil%202_zpskycs4mzz

░░▒▒▓▓You  just  need  a  path  to  run  down▓▓▒▒░░

Sunil Narain
Cheerful Mercenary
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
I'll leave a mark. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .on this war-torn world
just wait and see

Sunil listened closely to Kaiser's explanation of the group--a tribal warrior and a girl in a red dress. There were probaby plenty of girls in red dresses, but the warrior would probably be easy to spot, if they saw him, at least! The brunette seemed surprised as he heard Kaiser say that Chun had apparently betrayed them--man, that kind of sucked...However, it was the mention of Enkidu that really got Sunil's attention. He stiffened slightly, his expression obviously showing some kind of slight trepidation. Enkidu was the last country he needed to get involved with--especially if there was a noble involved. Yes, it was where he'd grown up--but he'd broken all ties with Enkidu the same day he'd gotten his scars. And he wasn't going back. He didn't say anything in response to the other two--his job was to fight, not to talk. He could stay quiet if he wanted, he told himself--he'd start talking again once the conversation went to other topics.

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Never Hesitating - To Be Like an Inferno
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:49 pm

"We can go this two ways. The hard way or the easy way... But I can already see that you LIKE the hard way.
Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Screen%20shot%202015-03-25%20at%209.44.51%20PM
Tori The Tengu
The Flirtatious Teacher of Kunala
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hmm... The blood thristy type." Tori said as she began to think. She needed more information before trying to suggest what else she could teach Kunala. This general sounded like quite the Ki user, and she taught Kunala well. Looks like her student found a goal to surpass. She looked back at him, and gave him a thoughtful look. "Ha... He can use an element. Quite a problem for you." Tori said as she remembered that Kunala's difficulty with the elements. She tried teaching him before, but he could never get the grip of it. The only thing left to teach him is how he could use that fire power against the general. "I believe you have some hope yet Kunala. You can surpass this man... But it won't come easy." Tori said as she disappeared from him and went to her closet. She seemed to be searching for something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Tumblr_mfgudadzUj1qg641po1_500_zpspu21ayxi

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" Y o u       d o n ' t        s e e m      t o      u n d e r s t a n d "

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'lao Tactician
Chun's Theme: A New World

" I n        m y         e y e s         y o u ' v e      a l r e a d y       l o s t "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"I see...you may call me Chun. Or whatever else you wish."
she said, and then things happened. She wasn't sure where they were going or what was going to happen. But one thing was certain. Kaiser was somehow going to bend the truth and make her actions seem unjustified. She would have to train more, get stronger...wiser. She sighed and just kind of sat there as Asuka did her thing. "If there is more that I can do...please then tell me Miss." she never really caught the girls name, so calling her Miss would have to do.  

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Chunsig_zpsqg5u2ftl

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Tumblr12

" B y       t h e         w a y        o f      t h e    s w o r d     I     s w e a r     t h i s     o a t h "

Kento Kumakura
Kun'lao Mercenary Fiend
Kento's Theme: To Battle

" T o       h o n o r       m y       c o u n t r y        a n d        k e e p     m y     a m b i t i o n s     h u m b l e "

"So then, our objective is to arrest Chun, and take down any who oppose. Well then, it seems our road is clear."he looked over at Sunil, giving a quick eyebrow raise. "Are you alright?" he asked and walked toward him. He saw no other reason to stay where they were. "If you have objections say them. If not, we will start our journey."

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Kentos10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Coollogo_com-2277045

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Jyabura.full.1653886

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kaiser nodded to the two men in front of him. "Glad that you understood your mission. Get it done quickly without any troubles." He smirked as the thought of the group getting defeated came in his mind. What a glorious sight that would be t behold as their blood would trickle down to the ground. With a breath of fresh air, he cleared those thoughts away as he noticed that something wasn't right. "What is wrong Sunil? Something you want to tell us?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Sunil%202_zpskycs4mzz

Sunil Narain
Cheerful Mercenary
just wait and see

Sunil looked to Kento and Kaiser somewhat in surprise, seeing as how both of them seemed to think he had something to say—had he really made such a bad face when Enkidu was mentioned? Maybe he had worse of a poker face than he’d thought, unless one of them—or both—was a mind reader...
“Who, me? Nope. No objections, nothing to really say—I’m ready to go whenever you are, Kento.” He wasn’t about to spew out his lengthy story of how he broke his ties with Enkidu—that was something he wanted to leave behind, and recounting it wasn’t going to do him any good in that regard. “I already double-checked my supplies last night, so I’m ready to go whenever.”

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:35 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Faith  is  the  bird  that  feels  the  light▓▓▒▒░░

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Sample-2190f608e6095d00104ac4a87c55fe71_zpsmsgalfo1

░░▒▒▓▓Even  when  the  dawn  is  still  dark▓▓▒▒░░

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
☯-------------------------------------☯
Great works are performed. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .not by strength
but by perseverance

☯-------------------------------------☯

Asuka continued working on healing Chun until she was just about done, then let her chi turn off, seeming slightly out of breath. She paused for a moment to listen to Chun, then smiled at her and replied,
“Please, call me Asuka. And don’t worry…you’ve done plenty as it is. Right now, I just need everyone to rest and heal their wounds…” Slowly, she picked herself back up to her feet again, heading over to one of the injured Tochono soldiers and placing a few charms on them, bringing her chi back into focus as she worked on healing them next. “Everyone just needs to rest…I can take care of the rest…I’ve done far too little already, so I want to at least do this much…”

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
A Divine Faith - Fated Relationship
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Tumblr_mfgudadzUj1qg641po1_500_zpspu21ayxi

" Y o u       d o n ' t        s e e m      t o      u n d e r s t a n d "

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'lao Tactician
Chun's Theme: A New World

" I n        m y         e y e s         y o u ' v e      a l r e a d y       l o s t "

"Thank you. I'm...I wish to do something..."
she said and exited the tunnel. She climbed out and went back to the village. She approached Bi Dan's body and looked down on it, sighing. She started to dig a hole out of the mud and started to bury him. She sighed, getting very very dirty, but it was going to be worth it, Soon, people started to help, seeing as she was burying a body. These were good people, she realized. How blinded she was to the truth by Kaiser and how the people percieved them. "Rest in peace...my lord Bi Dan." she said and got up after putting a flower over the grave and heading back into the tunnel.  

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Chunsig_zpsqg5u2ftl
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Tumblr12

" B y       t h e         w a y        o f      t h e    s w o r d     I     s w e a r     t h i s     o a t h "

Kento Kumakura
Kun'lao Mercenary Fiend
Kento's Theme: To Battle

" T o       h o n o r       m y       c o u n t r y        a n d        k e e p     m y     a m b i t i o n s     h u m b l e "

"Then let us be off. We will have to cover much ground in a shot period of time."he said and mounted on his horse. He started to move a bit away from the fort. He double checked if he had everything. Sword, Water, yeah he was good. Sunil would be in charge of food and bed rolls. "Kaiser, which direction were they last seen?" he asked and looked back a bit.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Kentos10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:28 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Coollogo_com-2277045

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 7 Jyabura.full.1653886

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kaiser just looked at Sunil for a long time. Nothing came out of his mouth as he just kept staring. So he didn't want to say what was wrong? The general smirked as he saw that both of them were now preparing to head out. Good. Everything is going well. When asked where the group was last seen, he pointed forward. "They were seen north of the village. They shouldn't be far out from the village considering the size that ran. Make sure to check every square inch of the place" He gave the two the best wishes as he nodded them farewell.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Sunil Narain
Cheerful Mercenary
just wait and see

So Kaiser staring intensely at him for a while was....unnerving, at best...so, Sunil gave him a quick salute, then turned on his heel and followed Kento to their horses. Sunil paused for a moment to give his horse a few pets before checking the supplies they were bringing--all set. He pulled himself up onto the saddle, preparing to leave and waiting to get the word from Kaiser on what direction to go in.
"You got it. Let's go, Kento!" he called, before beginning to move forward--whoever this Enkidu noble with the group they were after was, hopefully they wouldn't get Sunil tugged into something he wouldn't want to be involved in...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7