Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Coollogo_com-2277045

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Jyabura.full.1653886

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kaiser grinned after seeing how Chun reacted to his kick. "Weak..." Was all he muttered as he saw that she sent wires to the ground. "This again?" As the wires came up, his body was encased by fire as it shot out destroying all of them in the process. He looked around and noticed that the villagers seemed to disappear, except for the corpses of his soldiers and the villages. It was a desolate wasteland as Kaiser went back to his horse as he started to stand on the saddle. Chun was not a threat to him and he didn't care what happened to her as he told his remaining alive soldiers that they were leaving. He gave one final glare at the woman as his standing figure and men were finally gone from sight. Today went better than what he expected.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:09 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Tumblr_mfgudadzUj1qg641po1_500_zpspu21ayxi

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" Y o u       d o n ' t        s e e m      t o      u n d e r s t a n d "

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'lao Tactician
Chun's Theme: A New World

" I n        m y         e y e s         y o u ' v e      a l r e a d y       l o s t "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

So now Kaiser was gone. She sighed watching him leave, glaring as he left on the horse. She sighed and looked down. "I bought as much time as I could for you...be swift my comrade..."
she said, and looked around for where the others where. She took one step and buckled down, grabbing her chest. "I guess...that took more out of me then I thought...Bi Dan...please forgive my foolishness." she stayed there, shaking in pain, unable to get the courage to move. It hurt too much to move right now.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Chunsig_zpsqg5u2ftl
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:44 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Faith  is  the  bird  that  feels  the  light▓▓▒▒░░

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Sample-2190f608e6095d00104ac4a87c55fe71_zpsmsgalfo1

░░▒▒▓▓Even  when  the  dawn  is  still  dark▓▓▒▒░░

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
☯-------------------------------------☯
Great works are performed. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .not by strength
but by perseverance

"Gods help us..." Asuka murmured as she looked around at all of the injured villagers--and that was when Isamu approached with a severely injured Isamu upon his back. She seemed to take in a sharp intake of breath--and quickly replied to Isamu, "Lay him down here. Moving him any further will probably make it worse. I'll treat him here." As Isamu asked where Chun was, Asuka looked all around--she hadn't seen her come in. She hesitated for a moment, then spoke to Isamu again, "Lay Kunala there. I'll go look for Chun, then I'll treat everyone that I can..." With that, she ran back towards the entrance to the tunnel, then moving far enough where she could see outside--the soldiers had left, and were already marching away. Doing her best to not attract attention, Asuka looked around for Chun, eventually finding her crumpled on the ground. The brunette quickly ran forward to the blonde, holding her hands out to her to help her up and doing what she could to encourage her, "Miss, thank you very much for holding them off. You were very brave. But right now, you need to get up--come with us, and I'll make sure that you're healed as soon as possible--but first, please come with me...!"

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
A Divine Faith - Fated Relationship
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Tumblr_mfgudadzUj1qg641po1_500_zpspu21ayxi

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'lao Tactician

" I n        m y         e y e s         y o u ' v e      a l r e a d y       l o s t "

Chun looked up at the maiden before her. She sighed and smiled, shaking her head.   "Are...you sure?"
she asked, and took the girl's hand, slowly getting to her feet. She wasn't that badly hurt, but she also wasn't used to combat. "You...must excuse me...but I don't think your group would...benefit from my being around...I am not much of a fighter, for I can only make plans and deliberate with other people...besides...you were dragged into this because of Kun'lao's foolish actions...forgive me." she went to bow and then flinched, grabbing her side. "A-ah..."

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Chunsig_zpsqg5u2ftl
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Sample-2190f608e6095d00104ac4a87c55fe71_zpsmsgalfo1

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

"It doesn't matter how useful you might think that you are. You protected us, and for that, we are in your debt. Please, allow me to help you," Asuka said to Chun, helping to support the woman as she led her over to the entrance to the tunnels. She entered inside, then carefully let go of Chun, looking to Isamu. "Alright--I'll be healing Kunala first. After that, I'll try to get to everyone in order of how severe their injuries are." She wasn't sure if she was going to have enough energy in her little body to heal all of these people, but she had to at the very least try...

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'lao Tactician

Chun was surprised by the Shrine Maiden's kind words. She sighed and allowed her to help. Even if her pride was going to be up in arms about it, she might as well.   "Thank you..."
she stepped into the tunnel and sat down, looking down at her shoes and sort of avoiding the eye contact of any of the people. Maybe later on, she would ask about the others, but for now...she...didn't want to speak. She just needed to conserve her energy.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:21 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Coollogo_com-2277045

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Jyabura.full.1653886

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kaiser got back to where his fort was. It wasn't far from the village as he hopped off his horse. "Good job men! You all did valiantly today!" His men cheered for their victory as he thought about today's actions. Bi Dan was dead, Chun would be an enemy to the empire, and he met very interesting people as well. Looks like things were about to get interesting.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Once Asuka got back into the tunnel and made sure that Chun was settled in, she got to work healing Kunala. She took out a few charm slips from her sleeves, placing them on the bluenette before putting her hands onto his body and breathing in, then out, her hands glowing a subtle pink-ish red color as she channeled her ki into his body, and into the charms. Slowly, with the help of the charms, Kunala's wounds would begin healing. Seeing as how he was severely injured, this was a slow process...but despite it being slow, at least it was working...She knew that doing this with everyone was going to seriously tire her out, but she wasn't going to let anyone else die.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 B60e36d8-63b2-4609-9b9f-64875fec6a4e_zpsqpwdawtt

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ƤƦЄƧЄƝƇЄ ƠƑ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Prince10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

As Asuka started healing Kunala, he slowly opened his eyes and regained consciousness "Gragh... I feel like shit..." he spoke out in a weak voice, looking to Asuka as she healed him. Kai had beat him good, the man didn't even exert much effort, yet he utterly destroyed a trained prince of Enkidu. The general was a serious threat. Though he had no idea how the guy got so powerful "Hey... is everyone okay...?" Kunala asked the shrine maiden, though it was painfully obvious the guy was actually half conscious at this point. The prince's thoughts kept drifting back to Kaiser, and how he could beat such a man. He had a general idea of how he could find answers... as soon as Asuka healed him up, he would have to visit an old friend of his. Of course, he'd have to send himself to another plane of existence first...

"I have but one true desire... enlightment!"
Prince Kunala's Theme - In The Depths of Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:43 pm

░░▒▒▓▓You  don't  need  a  final  goal  to  be  stubborn▓▓▒▒░░

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Sunil%202_zpskycs4mzz

░░▒▒▓▓You  just  need  a  path  to  run  down▓▓▒▒░░

Sunil Narain
Cheerful Mercenary
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
I'll leave a mark. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .on this war-torn world
just wait and see

Sunil hadn't actually been with the soldiers that had gone to attack the Tochono village--but he did hear them come back. He looked out one of the first-floor windows of the fortress, seeing them approach.
"They're back--I wonder how that went..." He moved from the window, heading down the hall until he got to the front entrance, moving to greet Kaiser as he came inside. "Hey there, Boss! How'd the mission go? Did they agree to Bi Dan's conditions?" He paused for a moment, looking around and seeming somewhat confused. "Huh...hey, where is Bi Dan anyway? He went with you guys, right?" Sunil didn't actually very personally know any of these people, but he was confused at the fact that a few faces seemed to be missing. "Did some people stay behind to help orchestrate everything or something?"

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Never Hesitating - To Be Like an Inferno
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:54 pm

I am Isamu the Great Wolf, Son of Kuni the Lost Causes and Gezible of the Dessert of the Tochono Nomad Tribe. Prepare to die.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Okikurumi.600.752731
Isamu the Great Wolf of the Tochono Nomads
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Isamu looked around, making sure that Asuka had her space to work on the giant prince. He turned his head to Chun when she arrived, and closed the door. Lights came on inside the tunnel. Everyone who could must have escaped by now. He kept silent, listening for the soldiers. When Kunala finally awoke, Isamu answered, "Isamu fine... Isamu's people... Hurt." And hurt in more ways then one. His people's moral was low, but at least they still had their chief. "Walk down tunnels... Reach next village." he said as he pointed down the way where Isamu's people went. So this was how they went from place the place. They had underground tunnels.

I will find you, protect you... I promise to be a better man for you! Please be safe.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Tumblr12

" B y       t h e         w a y        o f      t h e    s w o r d     I     s w e a r     t h i s     o a t h "

Kento Kumakura
Kun'lao Mercenary Fiend
Kento's Theme: To Battle

" T o       h o n o r       m y       c o u n t r y        a n d        k e e p     m y     a m b i t i o n s     h u m b l e "

"I suppose so...." Kento, another one of the mercenaries said. He had just come back from scouting himself. He walked in, giving a nod to Sunil. "I saw a messager heading for the capital in a hurry, however. I think she was with that woman last time I saw her. The tactics one." he went to the wall and leaned against it, looking at Kaiser with a slight glare.   "So, what news do we have from the front? Or are we just to sit here and wait? I was not paid to be idle Kaiser." Kento was getting a little impatient it seemed. He was always itching for some sort of action to be honest. He liked to fight, it was what he was good at, not sitting around and doing nothing...unless sake or women were involved. But there was none of that so...no...he wanted to fight.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Kentos10

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:28 pm

"For the Kun'lao!"

"Let's just say that Bi Dan won't be seeing the clear blue skies anymore." A smirk came on Kaisers face as he saw Sunil and Kento. "He was close, but I made sure to put a stop to that." He looked at his hand where Bi Dan's heart was before. The feeling of the heartbeat, the life in his hands disappearing as he crushed it...that feeling was always satisfying. He heard what Kento said and just closed his eyes. "The messenger won't be able to do anything even if she gets to the emperor. He doesn't know what's going on." Kaiser then looked at the two mercenaries with a fierce look in his eyes. "Why actually Kento, I have a job for you and the others to do. The adviser Chun has decided to help the villagers out. Your mission is to track her and the group down. You'll notice who they are as one of them is a big guy with blue hair. Take whatever means necessary to eliminate them. Understood?"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:35 pm

░░▒▒▓▓You  don't  need  a  final  goal  to  be  stubborn▓▓▒▒░░

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Sunil%202_zpskycs4mzz

░░▒▒▓▓You  just  need  a  path  to  run  down▓▓▒▒░░

Sunil Narain
Cheerful Mercenary
I'll leave a mark. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .on this war-torn world
just wait and see

As Kaiser made his first statement about Bi Dan not seeing the sky anymore, Sunil raised his eyebrows a bit--that was a telling statement, if anything. Either way, Kaiser was Sunil's employer, not Bi Dan--and it wasn't Sunil's job to get involved in internal affairs, anyway. He was just a mercenary, so he didn't feel particularly strongly about Bi Dan's 'disappearance.' He became far more interested when Kaiser began talking about their next job--and he spoke to confirm it,
"Looking for Advisor Chun and a big guy with blue hair. Right! How many are in their group? Just so we can have a good idea of what to expect when we get there." As carefree as Sunil generally was, he didn't leave anything to chance as far as his work went. He liked having a very clear idea of the enemy so that he could move accordingly in battle.

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Never Hesitating - To Be Like an Inferno
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka continued working on Kunala with her healing ki, smiling thankfully as he seemed to re-awaken, but continuing to healed him.
"Everyone will be okay in a short while, once I heal their wounds...we got as many people into the tunnels as we could. I think that we managed to evacuate most of the village, but...there were still some who were killed..." It pained her to think that they hadn't been able to rescue everyone. This situation--the small village, the sudden pouring in of soldiers--this was all too familiar to her. It was digging up negative memories, the memories that were the reason that she seemed to despise organized soldiers. "Try not to exert yourself by talking too much now..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 B60e36d8-63b2-4609-9b9f-64875fec6a4e_zpsqpwdawtt

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Asuka almost immediately rose up, despite his wounds. He was clearly still in pain, he grit his teeth and let out a pained grunt as he got back onto his feet "Yeah... thanks..." he told Asuka, wincing a bit as he felt his wounds. He pat Asuka on the head and gave her a weak smile before walking away "All this conflict... pointless... I will put an end to it before any more lives are taken..." he told Asuka in a mutter as he tried to find a relatively quiet place in the tunnels to sit down in. He began to peacefully close his eyes, despite the pain he was in, he intended to focus his mind "I will need to go into meditation... I need to... talk to somebody- somebody that could teach me how to beat a man like that..." he told Asuka before he started to control his breathing and enter a state of meditation. He needed to meet with the one who taught him everything he knew. His teacher.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:24 pm

I am Isamu the Great Wolf, Son of Kuni the Lost Causes and Gezible of the Dessert of the Tochono Nomad Tribe. Prepare to die.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Okikurumi.600.752731
Isamu the Great Wolf of the Tochono Nomads

Isamu walked along keeping quiet. The tunnels were long, but luckily were lite up enough for people to see where they were going. "You are taking responsibility." Isamu said to Kunala, and was satisfied with that. If the man wasn't going to take it he would have pissed. Some time had passed before someone had said something again. He looked back to Kunala, and tilted his head. "Very well..." he said before looking to Asuka. "Thank you... For helping."

I will find you, protect you... I promise to be a better man for you! Please be safe.
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Tumblr12

" B y       t h e         w a y        o f      t h e    s w o r d     I     s w e a r     t h i s     o a t h "

Kento Kumakura
Kun'lao Mercenary Fiend
Kento's Theme: To Battle

" T o       h o n o r       m y       c o u n t r y        a n d        k e e p     m y     a m b i t i o n s     h u m b l e "

"Hmmmmm..."he wasn't really sure what was going on, but nodded anyway. He intently listened to Kaiser's orders, nodding at this. "So...we are to find the group Chun is with? But there lies a question, why is she with them? Is she on a secret assignment?" he crossed his arms over his chest. "And maybe tell me more of this...blue haired man as well." he was interested in that one. If he were to give Kaiser the tiff to have them target him, then it had to be good.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Kentos10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Chun Zhao Fang
Kun'lao Tactician

"You mustn't exert yourself, young priestess."
Chun sort of chimed in as she sat there and watched the woman work. She didn't move much on account of her own injuries, but she could still talk. "If you do, then you would be of less worth...and I believe the troop morale would be lowered by a good amount." spoken like a true tactician, she was already starting to read into the nomads and the group itself. "It will take a bit of time for everyone to regroup...maybe finding this...master take down...him...would be a good plan...He needs to be taken down a peg or two..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:37 pm

"We can go this two ways. The hard way or the easy way... But I can already see that you LIKE the hard way.
Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Screen%20shot%202015-03-25%20at%209.44.51%20PM
Tori The Tengu
The Flirtatious Teacher of Kunala
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the middle of the celestial resort mountains sat Tori, in her room, eating a meal and being served. She was humming to herself before she felt someone trying to call her. "Oh... It certainly been a while." she said and turned to the toads that were caring for her, massaging and doing her hair. "Out." she said shooing them, but when they didn't move she turned enraged. "OUT I SAY! OUT! OR I WILL CUT YOUR FINGERS AND FEED THEM TO MY PETS!" The toads ran away quickly before she settled down again and waited. Suddenly Kunala would appear in front of here, though he was in spiritual form, and on the otherside of the table from her. The place he was in was simple yet lavish room. They had a view of the outside from what he could tell, with stars shining down on them through the mist. Everything was a mix of bamboo, red, gold, and screen doors with elegant drawings of them. "Kunala... Dear Kunala..." she said sweetly before turning enraged, "WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME!? THIS BETTER NOT BE STUPID!" she yelled her wings turning huge and flaring. She calmed down though, and poured some tea like nothing happened, that was next to her. "No matter... Something amiss is on your mind... And it's serious..." she said, before drinking her tea, and getting peeking duck in her pancake. "I would offer, but you know what happens." Tori said, since food here in the spirit world, unless they themselves were dead usually turned people into animals of consumption like pigs. Unless Tori prepared the food herself, it wasn't safe for him to eat.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Kunala10

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala had already tuned out his surroundings, focusing on his meditation "..." he could feel himself drifting, and soon, he was in a trance. The prince would soon find himself in the realm of spirits... and in the presence of his teacher. Tori, one of the Lesser Kami, of course, you shouldn't let that title fool you. The Lesser Kami were practically gods as far as humans were concerned "Teacher..." Kunala spoke in a low voice, keeping a cool and calm demeanor. His hands were slipped into his pockets, and he kept an upright attitude. Despite this, there was certainly something disrespectful of him in that same demeanor. He looked like a delinquent with how he carried himself, with only his tone of voice really indicating the respect he held for her "I know. And you are correct, something is on my mind..." Kunala took a step forward, grimacing "I met a man... a general of Kun'lao... he was strong... stronger than anyone I've ever seen before... I could not match his power. But... he poses a danger, not only to me... but to the empire and some tribes... what I'm trying to say is..." Kunala threw his hands out of his pockets and bowed "Teacher... I need to get stronger! I must defeat this man...! Lives are at stake here..." of course, Tori was aware of Kunala's pilgrimage through the wastelands. He had a habit of getting himself involved with whomever he came across in his travels. If a village needed help, he sought to give them the help he desired. And usually, if not always, he always tried to solve any problems he came across with violence.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:34 pm

"For the Kun'lao!"

Kaiser tried to think who was also confronting him as he finally remembered the others.. "Well Sunil there was a tribe warrior with them and...a girl in a red dress..." He was mostly paying attention to the destruction around him as he heard what Kento said. "Chun has betrayed the Kun'lao." Kaiser said grimly. "She started to side with the village's tribesmen as the started to attack me and my men...and the blue hair man...he said that he was a prince from the Enkidu Empire and threatened to call the army to fight." Kaiser was now smirking. "The question I would have is that if he was a prince, what is he doing out here instead of being inside the Empire?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:10 pm

"We can go this two ways. The hard way or the easy way... But I can already see that you LIKE the hard way.
Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Screen%20shot%202015-03-25%20at%209.44.51%20PM
Tori The Tengu
The Flirtatious Teacher of Kunala
Tori began eating her pecking duck as she listened to Kunala. She looked up at him, and didn't say a word. Her wings flapped a little bit when Kunala finished, and swallowed her food. "I see..." Tori said as she went into deep thought. When he said that he needed to be stronger Tori looked at her duck. "I see... You got yourself involved again. My dear Kunala... Since your your journey you've been getting in more and more trouble. You are too kind hearted..." Tori said as she finished her meal. "Though foolish... Let me guess. You tried to help a village but ended up causing a bigger problem?" Tori asked as she hummed in satisfaction. She got up and adjusted her sash. She was almost as tall as him. If anything she was at the level of his neck. "And what pray tell are you expecting? More lessons in how to fight?" Tori asked as she placed the fan in front of her nose, and looked at Kunala playfully. "What did this general use? I can feel something amiss in you..." Her eyes narrowed when she looked at him.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 6 Kunala10

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala stared down at Tori's duck as she spoke, this was reminding him that he was hungry again... despite just eating "I guess... though I have the suspicion that it would have turned out like that either way. That man was looking for an excuse." he replied to the Tengu, because deciding to sit down on the floor. Getting comfortable, he looked up to the woman and answered her "Martial arts and Ki... just like me in fact... but no matter what I threw at him... nothing worked. My punches were weak before him, and my Ki blasts only succeeded in ruining his clothing. He was levels above me..." that was honestly all he remembered at first, but then another thought came to mind, something he had forgotten "Hi Ki... he could harness the power of Fire..." he added, thanking fate for his survival in the face of such an attack. If Kaiser had actually hit him with that Ki blast, he'd be dead. "I must become stronger like him... faster... more wise..." at this point, ANYTHING to get an advantage over the man. If he were to face the general as he was now, he would be dead.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:19 am

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka did her best to smile at Kunala as he pat her head, although, as soon as his back was turned, her expression became a concerned frown.
"There is simply no helping that man's stubbornness..." She sighed, seeming tired, and looked to Isamu as he spoke to her. "Oh, there's no need to thank me. This is just my duty--and it's the best I can do for the people who have protected me again and again...I just wish that I could do more..." She approached Chun next, kneeling down and beginning to heal her as well, placing charm slips on her body as her hands began to glow, healing Chun's wounds. "I'm fairly certain their morale can't go down if they die of blood loss, Miss--don't worry about me, I'm alright. Everyone else is far more worn out. I'll rest once I treat everyone."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next