Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:20 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 3610

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

"Wait what!?" Victor took a step back as he heard Marcus' words, which no doubt struck fear in his heart. The last thing he needed was kids, he was not going to let something like rising a child get in the way of him getting tons of chicks to have heterosexual sex with "Do I look like daddy material, man!? I'd be like, the 2nd worst father on the planet! Why don't you just give her back to her sister!? She didn't look like she was busy last time he saw her-...!!" Victor suddenly covered his mouth to stop himself from talking. He had just said something he really shouldn't have. He had mentally noted to NOT tell Marcus that Bunny was around. And he had just fucked it up.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Marcus glared at Victor. Soon the tables had turned, and Marcus had Victor against a wall.  "What...did you just say to me...?" he asked in a harsh whisper. "You're telling me...that you found one of our lost agents...our one lost agent who is alive...and DIDN'T tell me?"he looked like he was about to kill him. He had a very angry look on his face, his eyes flashed yellow.  "If I didn't have half a mind...I would stick you on the wall...but...and only but..."he forced himself to calm down. His eyes returned to the normal brown color and he just glared at the man intensely. "There are children present...don't talk about her when Harriet is around...it's bad enough that I can't bring her sister back to her..." he stepped away, and turned, not looking at Victor at the moment. He was barking mad, but didn't want to show it. He smiled as he returned to the group, and put a hand on Harriet's back. "What were we talking about again?"

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken was wondering if the others would play as well when Celica suddenly left. Huh? Why did she hurry to her room? He was really confused to what was going on as Harriet wanted to play games. This made him happy before thinking on what to do. Dress up was something he probably wouldn't want to do. He noticed that Marcus came back as he gave a small wave to his boss, still remembering the girl comment. "Well we're trying to figure out what sort of game we could play. Miss Harriet doesn't want to play hide or seek and now I'm trying to think on what we could play. Ummmm do you have any board games we can play boss?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Perona.600.719518_zpsj15fm46l

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"No, they aren`t! They`re my friends!" Odile happily replied as Harriet asked if shrunken heads were scary- Odile had a natural immunity to things others found 'scary'. As Ken voiced his displeasure, she blew a raspberry at him, glaring- she was a little bit in on the whole 'lets all bully Ken all the time' thing, but not really as much as some others given how she tended to avoid people who weren`t Celica. Whom she was just noticing abandoned them... she could fix that later. "Don`t be RACIST. Did I aaaaask your opiniooon? Nooo, I diiiidn`t--" Harriet suggested dress up and Odile`s eyes lit up. "Omigosh YES. Dress up WITH the shrunken heads! This dress would look SO CUTE WITH THE SOULS OF THE DEAD LACING IT..." She bounced up onto her feet then- at her full height, she wasn`t much bigger than Harriet. "Shall I get my heads and my Cece--?" 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor donned a rather nervous smile as he saw the anger in Marcus' eyes "Hey- listen- she doesn't WANT to be here! I got no reason to force her back. Besides, you know I'm not the non-lethal guy! I can't hold my my blade's fury-" and then Marcus just went up and left. Which was comforting, to a degree. However, he couldn't help but feel like this subject would be revisited "You owe me one, firecrotch-" he muttered before choosing to simply watch the others from afar, leaning against a wall. He much rather look cool and brood than play dress up. That was gay. And he was the most heterosexual man on the entire planet. Not a good match up at all.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Tumblr10

" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet's face positively lit up when Odile wanted to play dress up with her! She giggled and smiled and then went to touch Ken, but stopped, slowly just grabbing his sleeve.
"Please...? Will you play dress up with Odile, her Cece and me? Pleeeeaaaase?" she asked, looking at Ken with nearly sparkling eyes, since it sounded like a super good idea. She let up and clapped, giggling since this was actually going to happen. "Mar Mar! Are you going to play too? she asked, smiling and holding his hand since he was kind of like Daddy to her right now. "Pleaaaaaase?"

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"As much as I would like to Harri darlin, I can't. I got some work I needa do. But I'm sure the girls and Ken will be happy to play dress up...isn't that right Ken?"he kind of looked at him and smiled...and then glared at the man, basically saying with his eyes, 'fucking do it'. Course Harriet didn't know or see it. He let go of her hand, and kissed the top of the girls head.  "But you know when your bedtime is, okay Harri? Victor will read to you when that time comes...Right Victor?" he gave a glare over at Victor, just giving the worst glares ever since he heard that Victor disobied orders and didn't tell him. Marcus was a little angry about that. Just a little.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 13_zpsmehwg0h3

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica sighed a bit as she pushed her door closed behind her, slumping against the wood lightly. She... did not do well with kids. Not at all. Not to mention this was the sister of Bunny... who she still hadn't mentioned to Marcus. That was just a train wreck waiting to happen... And really, she just did not do well with kids. She hadn't a clue what to do around Harriet- so she slid over to her bed, sitting down and trying to figure out something to do. She could just train like she'd said... That could work. Quietly, she picked up a knife, flicking it at the target across the wall- before flopping over with a bored sigh, the knife still quivering in the center of the target.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:37 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Toma28AMNESIA296001476254

Ken was kind of confused with the raspberry and the racist comment directed at him. Was this all due to the shrunken head thing? His focus was changed back to Harriet as she grabbed his sleeve and asked innocently. His face started to blush a bit as he now knew that it would be hard to say no to her now. Marcus's glare helped as well as Ken swallowed a bit as he gave a smile to Harriet. "Why of course I would love to play dress up! Why don't we get ready to go and play then Ms. Harriet?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:56 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was reading a Rosario + Vampire manga when Marcus shot a glare over to him, he seemed very focused on reading but eventually noticed Marcus' eyes focused on him "No homo man." he responded, as tradition for whenever a male so much as looked at him from afar. He then rose an eyebrow to his boss to make sense of WHY he was being looked at. Then Marcus made it obvious: he wanted him to read to Harriet. "Oh yeah, I can do that-" Victor spoke with a grin, marking the page he was left off on and closing it "I got the book too. The novel adaptation of The Expendables 2! The most heterosexual piece of literature ever written! A true classic!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet smiled and jumped up and down! What excitement!
"Yay! Okay! Kenny can come with me. Ms. Odile can get Ms. Cece to play!" she said and took Ken by the sleeve and led him down the hall. SHe waved at Marcus as she went. "Bye Mar Mar! Hehe!"her smile and cheerfulness were making her almost sparkle. It was adorable! She reached the room, and turned the knob and then a large metal door stood in the way. "Hmmmm..."she put in a code and it opened. The room was large, pure white with things on the walls and toys on the shelfs. How anyone could miss this room was beyond me. She let go of Ken's hand and went to a dresser. "We have lots of clothes! I think Ms. Odile and Ms. Cece will like them too. I have goods ones for Kenny too!"

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Watching them go, he sighed and smiled. But that didn't last long. He went up to Victor and looked at him with a glare.  "Listen...I don't care if she doesn't want to come back...we need her right now. Where did you see her?" he asked, putting his hand in his pocket, not taking his eyes off of him for a second.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"Oh umm ok Ms. Harriet." His face was surprised before blushing a little bit as Harriet took his sleeve over to where the door was. Just an ordinary door. Nothing wrong about that-wait why is it metal? Why is there a code? What's going on!? Ken was asking to himself as the door opened as the room just left him aghast-ed. This kind of room was really in a base like this? He couldn't believe it.
Ken slowly walked inside as he inspected the room. So far looked normal to him. He was still expecting hidden cameras to be all over the place since Marcus seems to care about this girl alot. He looked at her and the dresser as he hoped that the dresses for him wouldn't be too embarrassing.
"Oh? What kind of clothes do you have for me to wear Ms. Harriet?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Perona.600.719518_zpsj15fm46l

xxx

Odile hummed a bit, amused at Harriet`s excitement. She evidently didn`t see anything wrong with Ken playing dress up with them-- clothes were clothes were clothes. When Harri told her to go retrieve Odile, the pinkette saluted dutifully and stood back up to her full unimpressive height- she was planning on doing that anyway. While Ken and her went down to Harri`s supply closet, Odile comically marched down the hall over to what they considered their training room, knowing on instinct Celica would be there- and hey, speak of the devil.
"CECE." She barked, her voice a high pitched shriek that would unsettle even the sturdiest of men. "The little girl Marmar kept in a closet wants to play dress up git over hereee!!"  

Because I`m a witch!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor backed away from Marcus, a nervous smile on his face as he realized that graciously reading the novel adaptation of The Expendables 2 wasn't enough to get him out of scrutiny "If you honestly think she's still around where I found her than you've got another thing coming, it's been days man-" he told the man bluntly as he peered his eyes over Marcus' shoulder to search for an escape route. "She was in junktown, she's probably on the other side of the wasteland by now though... we're out of luck if you want to find her." Victor then walked around Marcus, attempting to walk past his boss as he made a bee-line for his room. When all else failed, find some anime waifus.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

Harriet went to her dresser, and started to pull out dresses and different outfits.
"There should be something that fits you here! I have some...boyish clothes too but...those are Bebe's..." she stopped what she was doing and went to her side table, and pointed at a picture of two little girls. One with Blue eyes and darker red hair, and one with Green eyes and blood red hair. "Mar Mar said he's gonna find her for me...she's out here..." she looked at Ken with huge eyes. "Mar Mar...will find Bebe...right?"she asked, just looking at him, hoping to find her answer.

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus grabbed Victor by the neck and pinned him to the wall.  "If you ever pull that shit with me again Victor, I swear to god, I will..." he felt himself wanting to end the man. There mission was to recover the lost agents, get back into power, and then...well that part was a secret. But still. He was about to wring Victor's neck but...stopped himself. He let go, and slowly just...looked down. His eyes were huge. He couldn't believe what he was about to do."Holy shit Victor...what the hell...what the hell is wrong with me?" he started to rub his temples. His head was hurting a little.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:01 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken watched Harriet go to her dresser as he thought about the clothes that were there. "Bebe?" Ken asked quietly as he looked at the picture of the two girls. It was a cute picture as the image of the other girl felt a tiny bit like he recognized someone. That image went out of his head as Harriet talked some more as he blushed again. She was too cute to not blush at. He tried to think of the best solution to her question as a bright smile came from him. "Of course Marcus will! Mar Mar will be able to find Bebe for you and you two will have all the fun in the world again!" In the back of his mind however, he doubted it. Her sister could be dead for all he knew.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor donned a nervous punk smile as he was suddenly pinned to a wall within the cold warehouse interior. There he was, about to mind his own business and date some anime waifus, but it all changed when Marcus pinned him and basically threatened to kill him "Or what? There ain't much you can take from me man, I've already lost everything. That's why I'm here..." he told his boss as he looked him straight in the eyes. Eventually, he let go, and Victor gasped for air. Shaking his head, he looked to Marcus with mixed feelings. One part of him felt angry that the guy would just threaten his life over something like this, another part of himself felt sorry for him, for the very fact that he had broken down to the point of being capable of doing something as downright stupid as that. "Why don't you lay down man, I think this Church of Crime thing is making you a nervous wreck..." he doubted they would attack anytime soon, so he figured he could look after things when marcus took another extended break.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:25 am

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"Yay!" she smiled and then started to dig through her wardrobe, and pulled out a dress. "Here you go Kenny! We'll do your makeup after you get dressed! Then you'll be very pretty."she said, and started to look through for thing she should wear. She had so much though...it was hard to pick.

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Yes...yes you're right...I'm going to have a nice cup of tea...a good whank...and a nap...I'm..." he looked at Victor, an apologetic look on his face. "I'm...so sorry..." he walked over and hugged the man, and then went to his office and closed the door.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:52 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 13_zpsmehwg0h3

Steel Marionette
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica looked up in shock as she heard Odile shrieking for her, balking some at her words. Dress up...? She didn't want to be involved in dress up, could she get out of it-? She actually considered it a moment, but... it was Odile. Who was she kidding? Hesitantly, she wandered to Odile's side, doing her best not to look like a scared, kicked puppy in the process. "... Alright, alright..."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:18 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Amnesia%20Toma%202

Ken stared at the dress that was given to him. He had to wear this...he had to wear this. With a shake of his head and a sigh to himself, he started to remove his clothing as he placed them into a pile on the floor as he placed the dress on himself. He was surprised on how comfortable it was as he looked at a mirror that was next to him. Holy shit! It was really embarrassing to wear and yet...he thought it looked nice on him at the same time as well. Ken laughed to himself on how silly he was right now as he placed a smile on his face as he skipped over to where Harriet was. "Soooooo how do I look Ms. Harriet?" Ken asked as he struck an idol pose.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 911

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

In the silence of the warehouse, one could hear a lone pained groan, one that sounded almost inhuman. There was another, and another, before those groans turned into pained screams as assassins all over the warehouse burst into masses of horrifying tentacles. The entire building began to fill up with Blackbloods, as the remaining assassins were caught off guard and attacked by entire masses of these disturbing monsters. Screams of terror filled the building as the power went off, the emergency lights turned on, lighting the entire interior red. "YAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" a familiar laugh echoed through the building's PA system "I'm cooooming fooor youuuuu~ Cooooome heeeeeereeee handsome~" Poison sung over the speakers, before she suddenly broke her singing for a dead monotonous voice "No but seriously I'm gonna kill you."

Shortly before...

Poison approached the warehouse's parameter, dressed in a long overcoat and a cap that concealed her appearance. She walked through the hot desert towards her perceived target, after all, she had to make a nice little opening for her friends. She was an assassin after all. One step forward, and the entire surrounding area blew up into flames. A trap. Poison was caught up in a mass of flames, devoured by an inferno. In the fuming aftermath, a collection of assassins surrounded the blast radius, to find the torn up corpse of their intruder. Yet as the smoke cleared, there wasn't a single body. It was too late. Poison stood behind one of the assassins, before sending a high kick to the back of her head. In that single moment, he life was taken as Poison pulled her blade out from the assassin's head. She had blades in the soles of her shoes. A twisted smile on her face, she leaped out towards her enemies. The sound of blades clashing and gunfire echoing through the desert could be heard. But in the end, they were all dead, save for one. As Poison ran towards him, he ducked under her kick, then elbowed her in the face. Her hat fell off, and the smiling assassin's expression changed to one of fear as he saw the woman's face and identity "You...!" it was too late, Poison kicked towards his neck, before ripping it open her one swift movement. With a trail of bodies left in her trail, she knew this would serve as a good way to lead her family towards the base's location. The greenette walked up to her hat, and picked it up from the ground "I'm finishing this... I'm putting an end to that chapter of my life..." she whispered to herself as she put the hat back on, hiding her face.

She broke into the base quietly, staying out of everybody's view thanks to her Killer Gene. She had the speed, dexterity, and perception to do it all perfectly. She knew that Cain had infected a large number of this base's assassins with Blackblood, so she stayed away from killing people as well... she'd leave that to the godforsaken monsters. Eventually, she reached the base's control room. Everything from the PA system, to the power, to security was located here. In the distance, Poison could hear moans of pain echoing through the building. The greenette mentally cut it all off as she entered the control room, only to find it riddled with blood and gore. It seems one of the Blackbloods woke up early and killed everyone in this room already. The woman quickly pulled the power and security down, then got on the announcement system "YAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she burst out laughing as she turned it on. It was here, the moment of glory was FINALLY here. After all the years of these memories haunting her, she would finally be able to make it all go away. "I'm cooooming fooor youuuuu~ Cooooome heeeeeereeee handsome~" she sung, in an attempt to play off her usual playful act. However... she just couldn't do it. No, this wasn't the time to be who she wasn't. That wasn't her. She was here as Ishbel Wissenchaft, and she was going to make all the bad memories go away "No but seriously I'm gonna kill you." she spoke without any attempt to hide she was. And it felt terrible. The greenette then destroyed the PA system, and left the control room with a dead look in her eyes. She was going to find Marcis... and she was going to kill him.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 03, 2015 4:26 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor smiled back to Marcus "Go get some rest man-" he told his boss, before letting him walk away. After this they'd need to have a talk, probably find Bunny too. He didn't really know what she would make of it all, but maybe if they all talked things could get better between those two. Victor had always considered himself a Samurai of sorts, with Marcus as his lord. He was loyal to the very end, he would fulfill his lord's wishes to the very end, and when he could no longer do so, that was the end of his life. Shaking his head, Victor walked in the opposite direction from Marcus, holding his sword over his shoulder. Victor's mind drifted off to his anime waifus as he passed by a couple of assassins. They seemed perfectly normal, he really didn't notice anything wrong with them. And then it happened. Victor sensed a hostile presence behind him, something just so unnatural and wrong. As a mass of tentacles flew towards him, Victor swiftly turned to them and cut them all to pieces. His grip on his sword tight, Victor backed away from the half mutated remains of his attackers. It was the two assassins that just passed by him... half mutated into Blackbloods. He had cut them to pieces before they had even fully turned it seemed. And in a matter of moment, Blackbloods were soon crawling all over the place, Poison's voice could be heard, and the power was off. Victor turned to run to where Marcus had gone, immediately recognizing the danger of the situation, only to be met with a horse of Blackbloods. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! Shit! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIIIIITTT!!!" the man screamed as he charged right into the horse, cutting down whatever was in his path. He needed to get to Marcus, even if he lost an arm and a leg. He could hear Poison calling out the man... he would know where she is, she had to be close to the control room to do what she was doing. Victor sincerely hoped that Marcus was running to a safe room and not falling for her trap...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"You look great Kenny!" she said and clappedher hands, only for everything to go dark. Harriet screamed and looked around. "K-kenny! Why is it-?" and then the voice. She looked up and heard it. She started to shake in fear. "I-I'm scared...."

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Ha...Hahahahahahaha....." he said, getting out of his bed, seemingly being able to see in the dark. He walked out of the office and walked out, being greated by Black Bloods. He threw pylon cards on them to shock the hell out of them and kept moving. He was smiling. It would be nice to see old friends. "Alright then Poison...I'm right here. Come find me." he said and kept walking.  

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon May 04, 2015 12:30 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Amnesia%20Toma%202

Ken smiled as he did a little twirl. "Glad you like it!" That moment of happiness cut short as the power went off before the emergency ones came on. What in the world was going on? He went close to where Harriet was to make sure she was safe as he could hear the speaker was saying outside of her room. No it couldn't be. No! No! No! Not her! Ken wished it was someone else considering how tough the opponent was. He couldn't tell though who it was she was after as he looked at Harriet. No. He had to make sure she was safe. Marcus would kill him!
"Ms. Harriet. I'm going to go out to look for Mar Mar, ok? Make sure you lock the door and don't let anyone inside. I'll still be around." He walked over to where his coat was as he stuffed a few bit of his cards down one of his thigh socks. He kept one of his sharp ones in his hand as he walked back to where Harriet was as he handed her a walkie talkie. "Use this if you need anything. Don't worry, everything will be fine." Ken gave her one more smile as he placed the other talkie down his other thigh sock as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. "I hope everyone's alright." Ken said to himself as he started to run down the hallway.
Down the hallway he saw creatures in his way. What where they!? He slashed at them as he saw black blood pouring out. Black blood!? How did they get in here!? Ken was getting more and more nervous each second as he kept running while shouting as well now.
"Victor!? Marcus!? Celica!? Odile!? Are you all alright!?" Ken kept yelling, hoping to draw attention to himself while everyone else got safe.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 6_zps9de879b1
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

"Meeeeeeeep Meeeeeeeeeep."
Rose was behind Ken, and went to smack him in the face with a tentacle. She walked over toward him, smiling at him. The dark meant nothing. The dead bodies meant nothing. It seriously meant nothing to her. She had one goal...kill the living...

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 8 Perona.full.839195_zps8eatd5hj

xxx

Odile grinned as Celica seemed to be coming around, gesturing her closer with a big doofy smile- and then shit got real.
She knew that Blackblood testing hadn`t been out of no where. As the emergency power switched on, Odile remained eerily calm, activating her psychic powers to beckon her fluffy weapons toward her in big flocks- in the dimmer lighting, their beady eyes shined with a tinge of red, insinuating the control of their psychic owner. "Harriet... go hide--!" Her voice choked out of her throat as she borrowed more and more bits and pieces of her mentality to her plushies, causing them to pulse with life as Odile`s own eyes lost their light and she grew limp, but standing. As if to test their strength, four or five stuffed bears charged toward one particularly large Blackblood that surged closer to where Odile was stationed. The tiny animals hopped onto each other, a series of mechanical chimes signifying that they had combined in some way- and from the center plush`s chest busted forward a human sized drill that pierced directly through the swarming mass of tentacles, spraying a dramatic flush of thick, black liquid. Another mass of plushies moved to surround Odile and stacked to shield her from the dark downfall as she begun to move forward, careful as she advanced- she kept her senses open, and very quickly noted Ken not far behind her- with what looked like another Blackblood behind him. This one was... different- it was as if it had taken a corpse hostage, like some kind of attempt to blend in with the Church of Crime...
Regardless, it was attacking, and this needed to stop. She knew Celica wasn`t far, Victor had similar goals in mind, and-- hopefully Harriet and Marcus could keep themselves safe. Odile took slow, creaky steps forward, almost resembling a zombie as her soft minions dashed forward around her, leaping up mid air toward Rose. Mid air, a stuffed giraffe`s chest ripped open to unveil a gigantic particle canon that fired at the tentacle squirming toward Ken with the intentions of cutting it off mid-attack.  

Because I`m a witch!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next