Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:54 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Yeah you better fucking run! WOO!" Eagle yelled at the guys were fleeing. Well, that didn't last long. And frankly enough, he was fine with that. Easy easy money. He waked over to Isabelle, and grinned. "Sooo, what do yah think? Pretty cool huh? I have that affect on people."  he knew it wasn't just him with the retreat, but he was gonna gloat about it anyway.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:13 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Render_seri_awashima_by_yaelrukia-d5vuue9
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella kept her focus on the woman in front of her as she heard what sounded like missiles being launched. Hopefully that was Ricardos work. Either way, this theory was more or less conformed when she began to catch sight of people retreating.  So six people in total had attacked today, Victor on his own presumably, and 5 members of a group. As she saw Cathy, Isabella knew who this group was. The womans appearance was less than forgettable. She also now knew the one, Laina Anderson, seemed to be quite easily upset by damage to her equipment. Isabella smirked. Now that was an easily exploitable weakness if any.
Though if these were Kravens forces, which Cathys presence this was, she didn't expect this to be the last time they encountered them. Likely next time would be under similar circumstances.
She turned back to Eagle, raising an eyebrow at his gloating. She had hired him for being balsy. Isabella supposed the overconfidence would come in handy for when they inevitably came back. After all, their leader was to be executed within a few days. She kept her smirk in place, walking over to the man,

Good job, Eagle. You handled yourself quite well. Hopefully you'll do just as well when they come back. I want them to know how much danger they are in if thy choose to endanger anymore lives.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:51 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

"Wait, they're coming back? Why? We ran them out of the town silly." Eagle said as he crossed his arms, obviously confuzzled. He didn't really know who they were, but meh, he didn't really care at this point. He'd still run them out. "Well, I'll help again if you need it. I still am freelance as of now. Until I'm with some peeps I mean. Though I kind of like the freelance life."  he grinned at Isabelle. "So, what got you into police work sweet cheeks?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:02 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:16 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Render_seri_awashima_by_yaelrukia-d5vuue9
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella nodded, no doubt at all in her mind there would be more retaliation to come. 
If I recall correctly, I mentioned that we were holding someone here. Those people were several of his supporters. They'll be wanting him back before we put him on trial.
and cleansed the world of his madness.
She read the quick volley of emotions on the mans face. She could stand having him around, particularly if he was freelance. That generally came with less chances of past ties becoming an issue.  
If you want to help, that would still be appreciated Normally we don't take outside help, but for this prisoner, as you can see, there is a certain level of risk involved.
She turned from Eagle, issuing order to the free vigilantes to start cleaning up. If there was going to be a trial, this town was going to be spotless, as spotless as it could be in the Mohave. People began making their way back into the town as it was clear the danger was gone for now. They looked at the blonde woman, half in gratitude half in fear. The woman surveyed the town, not even acknowledging the looks. She was content with it though. She would likely have been treated the same way were she still with the Assassin League and people had publicly known. She watched order start to be restored to the town. Isabella turned back to Eagle, preparing to make her way to Kravens cell,
Due to personal circumstances, I was trained to be an assassin. I didn't appreciate how I was being used, so I left. Simple as that, Deary. More or less. What brought you into this life?
Despite her serious sounding words, Isabella smirked at Scipios noticeable entrance. So that's where the Roman was. She signaled for him to come over. Everyone needed to be prepared. The Ministry of Death would be back, likely even with reinforcements after earlier.  

Isabella's Theme-Messing with the Best
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Well, like. I was with a good bit of people, but then we kind of disbanded. THEN, I started to freelance. Basically, I'm just trying to make the best out of a shitty situation. I met some interesting peeps, get to hang with friends, and it's a pretty awesome gig in the long run." Eagle said and grinned. "As for this job, I'll help if you pay me. That's kind of my philosophy at this point. I'm not a hard guy to please."  he let out a hearty laugh. "Though I do feel you about the being used thing. That...yeah well, I know how it feels."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:32 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Krav10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Layout10

========================☠========================

As Ricardo went down to the dungeon to see Kraven, he would be met with an unfortunate sight. there lied a vigilante, there to guard Kraven, dead on the floor outside of the cell, in a puddle of blood. Kraven was just sitting there in his cell... he wasn't even trying to escape, but his hands were blooding. One drop... another drop... and another... slowly a small puddle of blood formed under Kraven's hands. The muscular blonde turned to Ricardo, a malicious smile on his face "Those must be my buddies... oh and my lovely Cathy...~ Yeah... they probably won't rest until I'm free... they'll keep attacking until you guys break..." Kraven shrugged, letting out a yawn as he leaned back against the stone wall of his cell. He made eye contact with Ricardo, the type of look that just dared Ricardo to do something "You guys should probably just kill me before I kill more of yah... or before my family finally kills you all...~"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo was going through the floor when his eyes immediately caught something that was on the ground. "No! It can't be!" He immediately started to rush over to where the vigilante body was as he started to shake it, trying to see if it would react in any day. It was too late. The body was there, motionless as the pool of blood finally caught Ricardo's eyes. Just who could do this? The sounds of the blood droplets coming out of Kraven's hands caught his attention as Ricardo turned to face him, his eyes in shock. Just how did he kill this man while being stuck in the cell? How the hell did this happen?
Silence filled the room after Kraven finished talking. It was true. Killing this man right now would be the best opportunity. Killing him now would mean no more suffering. Ricardo got up as he clenched his hands into fists as he stared at the man in front of him as tears started to come out.
"You...you bastard! How dare you do this! This person was innocent and you went ahead and killed them! I can never forgive you for this!" Ricardo was ready to hit the cell when he stopped. His tears kept falling down to the ground as he regained his composure as his fists went away. He then wiped away the tears on his sleeves before giving a determined look at Kraven. "I don't care what you say or what you think what's going on but I will assure you, no one will be able to break you out! On the day when your death finally arrives, we can all rest in peace. So no I will not kill you or try to, I'll let the big day happens so everyone can feel at ease once this has all passed."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:17 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven let out a chuckle as soon as Ricardo said the man he had just killed was innocent "Every man is guilty... and there is only one path towards salvation my boy~" he replied to Ricardo, eyeing him as he licked his lips. He shrugged however once it was clear Ricardo would wait until his fated execution day. Yuri couldn't help but find great amusement in his words "Well then let's all hope that day is soon right!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kraven just burst out laughing right in Ricardo's face, only finding enjoyment in all this talk of death. Ricardo's words didn't phase the man one bit.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:40 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

"No you're wrong! Everyone is not guilty and the answer is not what you want! I will make sure of that!" The laughter that came out of Kraven's mouth was starting to irritate him as Ricardo started to leave the building. He gave the body one last look and said a quick sorry before leaving. He needed to find his spy plane pieces and fix them, knowing that they need to be improved so that hacking wouldn't work on them. Once Ricardo got outside, he couldn't stop himself any more as tears started to pour out again as he got to his hands and knees and started to upchuck. The dead body affected him too much as more and more upchucking happened, before he just started to mutter over and over how sorry he was.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:09 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"You're doing well for yourself Isabelle." Marcus said, as he managed to sneak behind her. He gave a light smile. "It's good to see you. I hope the feelings mutual." he put his hands in his pockets. "And before you start raising a ruckus, not here to apprehend you. More like, to make amends." he just kept his cool and stood there, ready for anything, but still just acting like nothing bad was going on.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:28 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella assessed the vigilantes scrambling around her. The rubble had mostly been cleared. It gave the town a much more well kept appearance. That put Isabella in a much better mood. A determined glared entered her eyes. Soon the trial would start soon. That man had brought this damage, this disrespect to their territory, and so much worse to other parts of the world. Today, he died. Simple as that. She smoldered her glare as she looked back at Eagle with a smirk. 
Sometimes all you can do is make the most of it. Either way, I've learned you get nothing from sitting back and letting people have their way with you. I do sympathize though, if you can relate. I'm good on my word. After what's happened, this job may be done sooner than expected. This ends now. The prisoner needs to be prepared. Would you mind staying out here while I see to that?  
Isabella signaled Scipio to follow, assuming the roman would follow. Her spine straightened at the voice behind her. Oh Bullocks. Why was he here? Not now, of all times. First Victor, now Marcus. Was the League trying to retrieve her again?
Her hand moved to the hilt of her sword, pulling it out in the blink of an eye. She eyed the man wearily, positioning herself to lunge at the man if needed. She wasn't putting up with anymore pish today. His calm attitude did very little to settle her nerves. She was still aware of what he was capable of. She hadn't been away from the Assassin League long enough to forget that. She'd lived through too much to be that foolish.
Hello, Marcus.As..surprising as it is to see you, I don't have the time to talk right now. I have rather pressing business to attend to.
She made eye contact with several guard, signaling them to begin preparing Kraven for trial.  

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:00 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven spit his tongue out as Ricardo left, which contrasted nicely from the fact that he was obviously a murderous psychopath "Oh excuse me- please inform me when you stop being GAAAAAAY!" he mocked Ricardo, but soon the boy was gone. "Hmph..." Kraven shrugged and leaned back on his seat, content with resting, until, that is, it became apparent something was going on outside. He could hear the vigilantes actively moving out throughout Tombstone from his cell... which interested him greatly. Perhaps it was finally time for his trial? "Oh... this will be interesting... heheh... hahahahaha... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:16 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 4 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"So it would seem. I was just...checking in is all. I'm truly sad I don't get to see you anymore. Your presence was...an upgrade to be sure. Needless to say, I miss you." he smiled and saw the subtle guard thing. He was trained to see that. He put his hands in his pockets as he watched all the howdeydo happen. She really had gotten her shit together since she left. It made him...proud. Sure, she left because of 'exploiting reasons', but hey, he could still be proufd of the people he helped shape. Or at least that's what he wanted to think. "You know, if this is a bad time, I could come back later? I really do would just love to chat, catch up, you know the like. I'll bring your favorite tea. I still know it yah know." he spoke in a very pleasant tone, knowing he was on thin ice as it were.

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"You got it babe. It's what you're paying me for after all." he said with a laugh. Then some weird dude started to talk to her, and was obviously being annoying. He got the weirdest vibe from him. "It's like the gaydar is going off...but like...it's not at the same time...what IS this?"  he thought as he minded his own business, going to look for where he could get a stiff drink in this town.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:18 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella nodded, keeping her sword poised. So it seemed Marcus was in one of his kind moods, or trying to make her believe he was. He was an odd enough man he could switch between moods at random. That was part of what made him dangerous to be sure. 
Alright. I'm dong fine, Deary.It seems you are as well. It was an adjustment, not seeing you and everyone else like I was used to, but I'm better than ever.
She nodded. Her smile both calm and official at the same time.
Right now, that would be best, Marcus. If we were to do that, how about I bring the tea though? I still remember your favorite too and no knows good tea quite like the British.
For a while, Isabella'd had the distinct feeling  that she'd been drugged at one point while working for the Assassins League. She wasn't sure when or how, but at some point. That was something she wouldn't let happen again. She looked around for a moment, keeping half an eye on Marcus, locating Eagle amidst the bustling bustling Vigilantes. They would be done soon. Considering his reaction to Victor, she'd half expected him to attack Marcus. She doubted that would have been produced good things, particularly with the Death Worshippers no doubt planning their counter strike. She turned her full attention back to Marcus.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:32 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo collected himself as he got out of the ground. The first thing he needed to do was collect his pieces that was destroyed. He walked over to where his spy plane went down as he rounded up the pieces in his arms before placing them in his bike's basket. He had no time to fix it at the moment. There was more important things to go on now. Ricardo had a serious determination in his face as it was time. Time for the trial to begin. He walked down to the prison cell as he ignored the dead body to the best of his ability, as he opened the lock that Kraven was in. "Get up you bastard. The trial's about to begin."
Ricardo gave no time for Kraven to talk as he forced the man to get up as he tugged onto one of his wrists. The man sure was strong and heavy, but with time, he was able to get Kraven out of the cell as he forced him outside. A bit of walking and silence happened as Ricardo finally got Kraven to where the trial was being held as there were people everywhere to watch the event happen. "Anything you got to say before your time comes you asshole?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:24 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven's smile grew as Ricardo came into view "Why hello there friend~" he happily spoke, standing up and walking to the bars as the vigilante Ricardo opened his cell. Kraven stood up in front of him, towering over him "Tch... about time..." he muttered, following the vigilante. It WAS pretty nice to see the sun again, but otherwise Kraven was seemingly more focused on Ricardo's dismay for him. When asked if he had any last words before his trial... he said "The Aristocrats..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo just stopped from where he was as Kraven said those words. Aristocrats? What the fuck does that mean? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN!? Ricardo stayed silent as he couldn't take it anymore and threw a punch at Kraven's spine. "ENOUGH! I AM TIRED OF YOU SPUTTERING OUT SUCH IDIOTIC THINGS!" He then forced Kraven to get onto the satge as he spoke out, "Everyone! What you see in front of you is a man that has done horrible deeds to the world! Deeds that no person should ever do and by the time this trial is over, he will be no more! Rejoice everyone! The time of his death is close at hand!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven began to laugh a bit until Ricardo suddenly threw a punch towards his back which the blonde didn't quite appreciate "Ouch! Hey there...! You're not very fun..." he retorted to the man, rubbing his back as he was brought up to the stage. Kraven looked from side to side... the entire street was COVERED in guards. There were vigilantes as far as the eye could see, and the public trial was bringing in quite an audience as the entire town was out to watch it preside. As Ricardo introduced Kraven, he waved to the crowd "I've always dreamed of performing in front of a live audience! Oh you guys to make wishes come true! Why don't you read off my list of crimes!? So the audience understands all the DELIGHTFULLY HORRIBLE THINGS I'VE DONE~!?" Kraven was, perhaps, more enthusiastic about this trial than the Vigilantes. Somehow.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo didn't care about Kraven complaining as he scanned the crowd. So far so good. It seemed that everyone came to watch and there weren't anyone suspicious in the crowd. Hopefully this can all go well without any problems. When Kraven asked him to list off the man's crimes, Ricardo threw another punch to the back as he took out a list that he had from his coat. He then cleared his throat as he began to list off the crimes that Kraven has done. "The list of crimes are as followed: For killing almost five hundred people as your time as an assassin; The murder of almost three million people during what is now known as the 'Kraven Incident'; The killing of over three hundred people during your time as a terrorist; And the theft of a plenty amount of gold minerals..." Ricardo paused during each of the listings to have the crowd boo at Kraven. The booing got louder and louder until the last one was said as the booing died down. "And with all of this said...how do you plead?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:57 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"While that's true, I'd feel awful if I didn't bring something. I'll bring something my dear, promise." he chuckled and then saw things happening.   "Well, I better get going. Dun wanna interrupt you. But-" he quickly pulled her into a passionate kiss, and then pulled back. "I wanted a sovenier. I'll be back my dearest."   he winked, and went to his car quietly, and left the scene. (exit)

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Duh fuck was that?" Eagle asked from behind, after having a drink and then heard the trial thing starting. Man by gaydor was going off something fierce but...guess not?"  he shrugged and looked at the guy. His eyes widened as he saw the dude. "Shit! You didn't tell me you guys were holdin him here!" he said in his quiet voice.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:54 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella mentally took note of all of everything going on around her, keeping her calmly official smile in place. Kind did indeed seem to be the mood of the day.  
Do what you'd like when the time comes, Marcus, but not today. Like I've already said, I have important matters to attend to.
Luckily the man seemed to heed the bustling around them. The town almost looked as if it had never been attacked in the first place. The vigilantes had moved all of the rubble out of sight, forming defensive lines both outside and inside the towns perimeters, in case there was another attack that very day. It was enough to make Isabella proud.
Before Marcus left however, he suddenly pulled her into a kiss. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she glared at the man. Her knuckles tightening to a point her knuckles were now translucent white. They hadn't seen each other in years and he felt he had the right to do something like that in public.  Bullocks like that was the reason she'd stopped working for Marcus in the first place.  
Isabella raised her hand, slapping the man soundly across the cheek before he made his way to his car, activating her strength cybernetic so she would be certain there would be a mark. She glared after the man after he left, sheathing her sword. She breathed deeply. Her hand slowly un-clenching itself. Bloody ,shite, dodgy uphill gardener.
Then she heard Ricardos voice.Isabella turned, borderline glaring at the man for a youth. Bloody prat. They were supposed to inform her when the trial was about to start. She more than appreciated his seriousness on the matter, but they were supposed to be working as a team. Kraven was as lively as ever. If anything, he almost seemed more exuberant for this then the assembled vigilantes. As Ricardo called out the mans crimes, she scanned the crowd, locating Eagle. She smiled at the increasing booing, waking over to Eagle, noticing the distinct change in the mans demeanor.  
Stay alert. When the next attack comes, it will be soon. I trust you'll perform you're job as unencumbered as before.
With a nod, Isabella walked away, stepping onto the stage a moment, sword drawn at her side as she looked down at Kraven with steely eyes as they awaited his response. She looked up, smirking. This would all come to an end very soon. All of this mans victims would be at peace.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:37 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven seemed to be on the verge of maniacal laughter as his crimes were listed, he took to no greater joy than hearing of his escapades "Oh you dirty boy work the shaft! Flattery will get you nowhere! BWAHAHAHAHA" Kraven just kept on mocking Ricardo, not taking anything just even a bit seriously. Kraven looked through the audience, to which he saw Rommel. The blonde smiled and waved to Eagle... he just smiled and waved, and then went back to the usual schedule of regularly mocking the vigilantes. "I think you missed a few crimes though... man you guys suck! You're like... the bargain bin Justice League! You can't even get my crimes right! Now anyways... are yah gonna get to executing me or what!?" he spit his tongue out to Ricardo "Or are yah gonna compliment me some more?" he asked winking.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"You go it sweet cheeks." he nodded and watched. This felt weird Eagle himself was a criminal, or at least in the past he was. And this was weird for him, watching this. In some ways, it felt wrong since he knew who Kraven was. Anyone else, he wouldn't have felt this way. It brought back memories of his old friends in the squad. He wondered where they were. He just kept quiet and watched, feeling really uncomfortable.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo got agitated as Kraven spoke. "No. Listing all your crimes would be horrible. Just imagining all the crimes that you've done is bringing pain to my stomach." He then saw that Isabella got onto the stage as a smile formed on his lips. "Well now I believe that you're death is close now Father Death. Farewell." With that, he gave the signal to Isabella to do as she pleased with her sword. He started to walk off the stage as death was still something he couldn't handle or see yet.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next