Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo followed the rest back to the base as he listened to what his teammate had to say. He was still interested in what she had to tell them as to why the battle stopped. He was thankful that only his arm was injured as he got inside the medical ward as people started to treat it. He would wince at times to the burns and pains that was happening to his arm as he looked over at Isabella. He saw her slamming the sword to the floor as he wanted to ask her whats wrong. He knew better than that though as he kept silent as he waited for the treatment to be over with.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Nml-isabella62_zpsibedijuz
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella looked down at the sword, letting out a sigh as she pulled it out of the floorboards. Bloody dammit. The sword made a schink sound as she pulled it out. The others in the room turning more than a little uneasily at the sound. She looked around the room, her injuries now treated. It seemed like everyone was gathered. Everyone that wasn't paroling their borders that is. She noticed Ricardo looking in her direction as his arm was still being treated. She walked back over to the cabinet, pulling out various medicines and bandages. She pulled out two pain killers and walked over to the man, placing them on the table next to him, putting her usual smirk in place before walking back over to the cabinet and starting to hand out supplies where they were needed.  
Don't worry about me, Deary. I'd say you're the one who has more to worry about with how bollocksed up your arm is right now.

Isabellas Theme-Messing with the Best

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:52 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo watched as Isabella took out her sword from the floor. Even though the others were frantic about the sound, the boy didn't flinch, only to his arm being treated did he though. "Ow! Ow!" Ricardo winced as he noticed that Isabella placed painkillers by him as he quickly swallowed the two as he listened to her. "My arm! Like this! It's nothing! I've had way worse predicaments than this!" Ricardo laughed as a smirk came on his lips now. The painkillers started to work as he didn't notice his bloody arm yelling in pain now as he looked at it before back to his teammate. "You sure everything is alright though? I mean you did damage part of the floor and all..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:58 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once it seemed like everyones supplies had been suitably replenished, she leaned against a wall. Several people still noticeably antsy after seeing her stab her sword into the floor. She looked at Ricardo, looking at him, then his arm skeptically. Her smirk still in place.   
Deary, as cute as your bravado may be, it would suit you to heed my advice for now.
 At least this time around, he was actually taking the bloody pain killers with no complaints. She really did think she would have the patience to deal with anything like what had happened earlier. She looked over at the medics treating Eugene. The man really was worse for wear out of all of them. Isabella turned back to Ricardo, softening her smirk a touch.  
I'm sure. Your concern is touching, Deary, but I'm fine. I'll explain more clearly once Eugene has been treated.    

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:15 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo kept trying not to look at his arm being tended to as the sight of the blood and stitches and such would most likely make him squirm a bit. He knew that would not be a good thing to do as he kept looking around the place. Once the person was done bandaging him up he did a small laugh. "Yeah taking your advice is probably for the best. Thank you." He took a breath of air to relieve himself as he heard about Eugene. He looked over to the man as the man's wounds were being tended to as well. "I'm sure he'll be fine but man, today really has been a crazy day!" Ricardo laughed again before sighing. "Just hopefully next time there won't be as many casualties..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:05 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

She looked down at her sword, while Ricardo visibly tried to look anywhere but his arm. His heart was in the right place, but there was times when she wondered if this had been the right path for the boy. In several ways, he was still very innocent. Despite his constant flirting, she knew she was more likely to take it further than than the whitette was, at least in the near future.    
You're welcome, but do remember to thank the person who just finished treated you. Common courtesy still goes a long way
Her smirk widened as the mention of courtesy reminded her of the star masked man from earlier. Today had been crazy indeed. At least there was one positive side effect to meeting the Blood Brothers officially. She looked back over at Eugene, seeing his condition was now noticeably steadier, before turning back to Ricardo. Her smirk shirking back to something more professional.   
Our numbers actually weren't all that altered from this attack. We suffered more casualties due to NOWHERE interfering in Father Deaths execution than this and you're right. Eugenes going to pull through this. He unfortunately got the worst of it, but his injuries aren't fatal enough to pose that much of a threat to his life. he I won't deny today certainly has been hectic.      

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:37 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Santana%2012_zpsfb66nfws

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

As the vigilantes patched themselves up in the infirmary, the abrupt sound of footsteps on sand sounded quietly from the edge of the town. Nobody noticed him come—the man walked into the town, looking around—missile craters in places, the gallows in shambles…
”Ay, caramba…can’t leave ‘em alone for five minutes…” he sighed, crossing his arms as he stopped for a moment to look at the remains of the town after the fighting that had taken place there. He paused for a moment, listening for voices—then ambled towards the infirmary as he heard people speaking inside there. As he approached, Santana stopped in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe and watching Isabella and Ricardo for a moment before giving them a mischievous smile and speaking aloud to them, ”So, who handed our ass to us while I was gone? Anyone I need to be worried about…?” Santana took a moment to look around the infirmary, then sighed, his expression dropping into something more of disappointment. ”Not to be a nag, but we’ve got a reputation to keep up, here…you two know that...”

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

"Oh yeah you're right! Sorry about that!" Ricardo chirped as he thanked the people that tended to his wound. He was happy that the bandages now on it made him able to look at his arm now as he took another quick glance at Eugene. He then thought about the battles that took place. He needs to do some major upgrading if he wants to be able to fight people right now. In his current level, he was certainly weak. Ricardo sighed some more. "Yeah...NOWHERE...I'm still mad at myself for letting them get the best of us..." His depression wouldn't last long as the familiar voice of someone entered the room. "Mr. Santana Boss!" Ricardo said in a happy and delightful tone as his legs started to kick in place now. Everything was going to be better now that their boss is back! But then the question came of what happened as Ricardo looked away. "Sorry boss..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella turned at the sound of a familiar voice. She raised an eyebrow, both surprised and not that the Santana would suddenly appear like this. Bloody good timing actually. She'd intended to get in touch with him later anyway, particularly after hearing about the Church of Crime possibly being active again. She followed his gaze around the infirmary, guessing how this must look to him, and that picture wasn't particularly pleasing. His less than satisfied expression confirmed this. Isabella kept her voice calm as she spoke, despite the edge of something like annoyance she felt at that expression.    
We captured Kraven. Then manged to fend off an attack from his forces. They came back later with help from Ryder Mercy and Josephine Beaumonts forces. Repairs on New Tombstone have already begun from that attack. After that, we received information about where they might be and headed in that direction, to be intercepted by the Blood Brothers, a small mafia group, lead by Kravens youngest daughter. They're of a lesser concern right now. Though I did learn something we should potentially look into. If it's true, we'll likely want to do something about the situation.  
She looked at him, leaning back against the wall after a moment and awaiting his response, still somewhat professional as she added with a small smirk.   
Oh and it is lovely to see you, Santana Deary.   

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

”Hey, no harm done, Ricardo—the team’s pretty split up on different jobs as it is right now. Luckily, we’ve got a few people coming back, so we should be a bit more organized…” Santana trailed off as he listened to Isabella speak, taking in the update on what had happened while he was gone. He nodded thoughtfully, then replied, ”I see…so then, we can assume that Nowhere and the Ministry are allies—and…’Kraven’s youngest daughter,’ you said? Then that means that Inna’s got a sister now…just like the rumors said…And would that larger concern that we might want to look into involve a certain biblical figure? The Church of Crime is on the move…and the other organizations look like they’re getting stirred up, too…we can’t just sit around here—especially not now. We can’t let those criminals take control of the West…” He moved from his position in the doorway, standing further inside the room and looking around. ”Alright…I don’t know how good of condition any of you are in, but we need to start taking territory, pronto. Let’s see…where to go…? …I want somebody to go grab some forces and grab the Gray Market. If we can get control over that, we might be able to at least monitor or slow down supplies that are going to our enemies. I also want to make sure that we get Schoolhouse Rock—if only because all of the people in there are civilians, and they’re in an area that’s probably going to be bursting up into war sometime soon…whoever goes there, I’ll give you the coordinates, and make sure that you make it very clear as you approach that you’re not there to harm anyone…otherwise it’ll turn into a rock on you. Once you get inside, make sure you don’t interrupt class—and tell the teacher when they have a free moment that I sent you. So we’ll take that place just to keep the people there safe…and I think that that will help us get a better grip on things until we manage to figure out our situation a bit better…sound good?”

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo stayed silent as he listened to Isabella tell Santana what happened. Yeah it'll be easier if she said that. He looked at his bandaged arm one more time as he took a small sigh. His mood didn't change when Santana told him that it was alright. Even though it felt like that, he didn't feel that good. His mind was still thinking about how he lost those battles. But redemption came up. Ricardo listened in as his face changed into a confident one. "If it's alright with you two, I'll take The Schoolhouse Rock then! I'll make sure nothing bad happens over there!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:46 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 116

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

"Allow me to help too, Mr. Pejoves-" a voice echoed through the infirmary as Zombie simply walked in, dressed in his casual attire. A snide grin on his face, he held his hand out to Santana for a handshake "A pleasure to meet you, I've heard so much. Call me Zombie... MSF-" he spoke to Santana with a faux smile that seemed to almost mock the vigilante. After all, this same man acting so kind was the guy who manipulated Absolute Truth into a death trap not too long ago "Ooooh-" Nathan's smile grew as he saw Santana and Ricardo were still around "You guys are still alive? Well isn't that surprising-..." he blatantly mocked them in front of Santana, before turning back to the Cuban samurai with a friendly smile.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana smiled and nodded to Ricardo, replying to him,
”Sounds like a plan. Remember to be as nice as you can—especially to the teacher. Remember your manners.”
Before anything else could be said, though, Zombie entered the building—and Santana quickly turned to look at him, giving him a wary eye and casually placing one hand on his belt sash near to where his sword hung. After Zombie made it clear that he was from the MSF, Santana raised his eyebrows just slightly, speaking in a voice that made it obvious that he wasn’t happy about the situation, but he was trying to be nice to be polite, ”Ah. I see.” He reached out, shaking Zombie’s hand, looking to Ricardo and Isabella as the blonde assassin addressed them. ”You three have met…?” Isabella and Ricardo actually hadn’t filled Santana in on their confrontation with Zombie—so he was unaware that they had met before. But, the Cuban samurai had more important things to deal with—like actually talking to this guy and figuring out why he was suddenly here to help them. ”So…Zombie, was it? It’s awfully kind of your leader to send somebody our way as back-up…just what are Kims’ intentions here…?” They’d already taken a hit today, and Santana wasn’t ready to trust so easily right now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:30 pm

Zombie crossed his arms as he nodded in response to Santana "Oh yeah, we've met... we're the greatest of friends, you could say!" of course, Isabella could probably testify otherwise if what Vito said was true. Then as Santana asked about Bloodshot's intentions here, Zombie almost immediately had something to say "Don't you go pinning any of this on him! This act of kindness is one hundred percent Zombie original!" he proudly proclaimed, one could swear that the assassin seemed to grow larger and larger as he talked himself up "Though if you must know..." Nathan's demeanor got a tad bit more serious soon after. He felt like he should probably inform Santana what the MSF's intentions for being here was... after all, he didn't want Absolute Justice getting in his way "The MSF assigned me to this region to gather the Branches of Sin... one of which is currently in the hands of NOWHERE... so you could say my focus right now is killing those little shits..." of course, Zombie just REALLY wanted to kill them, the Branch of Sin was just the icing on the cake. After all, he had to go about killing Cain as well once he was done with Vulture Team "Anywho~ I'll need a few of your lower ranked vigilantes to accompany me in taking some territory, IF you want my help, that is-"

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Well, the whole ‘greatest of friends’ comment seemed a little sketchy as far as Santana was concerned—but he would let Isabella or Ricardo confirm or deny that later. And as Zombie proclaimed that this was completely his decision, Santana gave a hint of a smirk, replying with an air of sarcasm,
“Well, aren’t you generous…” However, once the Branches of Sin were mentioned, he immediately became serious again. The fact that one of those Branches was with Nowhere definitely wasn’t news that he’d wanted to hear. He listened to the rest of Zombie’s proposition, and was unable to help but feel a little bit wary. He knew that they were allies—however, something here did seem a bit off. He looked back at Isabella and Ricardo—then looked to Zombie again. He had his own factions’ worries to deal with, despite the fact that the MSF had essentially similar goals to theirs. Santana paused for a moment, then spoke, “Absolute Justice is still going to be taking the territory we’ve planned to take under our name. If you want to take anything under the authority of the MSF, we’d be willing to assist, but keep in mind that we’ve just taken a blow ourselves. Don’t go leading my peacekeepers into anything too suicidal, alright? And…if you have plans to attack Nowhere…what is the MSF’s plans for the Branch of Sin, if you were to obtain it? I’d like to at least know that much…”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:10 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Nml-isabella72_zpsdpc9etst
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella nodded at Stantas assessment about the state of Nowhere and the Ministrys relations, listening as the man provided information she hadn't heard just yet. So other organizations were beginning to stir too? That wasn't too surprising she supposed. Even the most foolish of supercriminals were usually aware enough to be unnerved by the idea of that mans presence. There were likely going to be more people trying to prove themselves. That would grow tedious very quickly.    
Yes, Kravens youngest. She's quite young, but has shown evidence of being oddly intelligent for her age. The fact that she has a micro mob can somewhat serve as evidence. Yes, Cain and his forces were what I was talking about. I'm glad to see you're already aware.  
As Santana announced their intentions to take strategy, she straightened, standing up, nodding before turning to Ricardo.    
I agree with that plan. I'd personally prefer to take the Gray Market if that's alright with you.   
Isabellas eyes narrowed as a familiar voice entered the room. She looked at Zombie out of the corner of her eye. Dressed like this, he was without a doubt the man Bunny had been looking for. As he turned his attention to her and Ricardo, blatantly taunting them, she almost wished the assassin had been successful in finding the bastard. She smirked at his remark.
You'll find it takes quite alot more than that to kill us, Deary.
She nodded at Santanas question. Her expression calm, but at this point the samurai had worked with her long enough to be able to read the mistrust in her eyes as she looked at Zombie. This mistrust only grew the longer he spoke. She'd never liked prideful men or liars, so needless to say someone with both traits didn't leave her feeling swayed to think kindly of him. She thought back to Vitos words, still planning on confirming them, but the blondes demeanor doing little to make him seem wrong.
Isabella looked at Santana, listening to her bosses words with approval. She'd prefer they not trust some of their men to Zombies care, all things considered, but with MSF involved, it seemed like the deck wasn't exactly stacked in their favor here.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Jaime

Ricardo nodded to both Santana and Isabella. "Yeah the gray market will be for you Isabella and I'll be as polite to the full extent with those teachers." Just then a voice came in the room as the man entered in front of them. Zombie. He listened to the man's taunt as all Ricardo could do was smirk. "You'll be surprised at how tenacious we are." Ricardo said as he tried his best not to glare at the man as Zombie and Santana both continued to talk. There was no way that he could trust this man. Ricardo just stayed silent as he figured it would be for the best if he didn't interfere with the talking.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:12 pm

"The MSF isn't interested in any land here... at least not yet. I'm volunteering to lead your men to gain more territory. For YOUR organization." Zombie almost immediately replied to Santana with a sly smile on his face. When asked about the MSF's plans for the Branches of Sin, Zombie snickered and din't say anything for a few moments. Shaking his head, he replied to Santana "No idea. I'm just following orders. Knowing our leader though... he wants to kill Cain. Cain is a threat to the new world order we want to create... he's a threat to everyone... and so I've been ordered to gather the Branches of Sin by any means necessary. And it doesn't matter how many lives have to be taken to do so... the ends justify the means. Cain is planning something, and he's planning something big. The sooner he's eliminated the better." that was the most he knew, he was even ordered to just send the Branch of Sin to Ashley as soon as possible, he wasn't even trusted with the thing. "How about we go and get some territory... this land has fallen into anarchy... if we can restore order to SOME PLACES then we're already ahead of the game. Trust me when I say, you want to be the one restoring order here, not my father, because, well... if he's the one doing it... this entire region would be under martial law. Let's go with your way for now- it's much more peaceful-" and despite Zombie being a self-admitted horrible person, even he knew that the MSF getting involved would probably just result in unnecessary bloodshed. The MSF were an army, not peace keepers. Absolute Justice was much more suited to this role.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana glanced at Ricardo and Isabella as he spoke to Zombie, and was able to tell by the looks on the other vigilantes' faces that neither of them trusted Zombie any further than they could throw him. He listened to what Zombie had to say, considering it before speaking again,
"Alright, then...now that I've got a better idea of what's going on...I'll accept the MSF's help, seeing as how we have similar goals. Buuut, since I know that you three don't play well together--I'm going to have to ask that Zombie goes with either Isabella or Ricardo. If we're going to have a longstanding relationship between our two organizations, you're all going to have to learn how to get along. Does that sound acceptable to all of you...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Zombie raised an eyebrow to Santana as he spoke, he could tell that the other two vigilante's mistrust for him was caught by the guy since he wasn't trusting the assassin with any of his men. He didn't feel the need to make a jab back at the guy, if he wanted him to stick around one of the other vigilantes he'd play along. For now. After all, he was only doing this for fun, to waste some time until he found Inna and NOWHERE again. "I call the hot blonde-" Zombie responded quickly, feeling absolutely no desire to be stuck around Ricardo for an extended period of time. Zombie sarcastically bowed to Santana before backing away from him towards Isabella. Crossing his arms and smiling to the woman, he confidently spoke "Ready to go when you are!"

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella watched Zombie and Isabella, keeping her face calm despite her  ever present mistrust of the blonde. Despite his words seeming to be in line with their interests, his less than trustworthy demeanor still did little to quell her unease. At least he was ceding that they were better qualified to handle this situation. As capable as MSF were, she'd prefer excessive force not be used here. Were they taking about facing the Ministry and Nowhere, she'd more than consent to their presence, but not with their current goal.
Isabella looked at Santana as he proposed either she or Ricardo work with Zombie. As much as she might personally hold disdain for the man at the moment, she'd prefer he not be left alone with Ricardo. The man was capable enough in combat, but she'd still rather not risk his safety, so when Zombie seemed to claim her as his forced partner, she smirked. How was this not surprising~          
I've been ready, Deary. Let's get going then~ 
She looked at the man, smirk still in place. There was some way she could use this to her advantage. She'd never been one to let an opportunity to pass her by, particularly not after receiving information like she had today. Isabella gave Ricardo a quick reassuring look before turning her attention to Santana for a moment to see if he felt the need to say anything more, still a tune to Zombies presence.     

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:14 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 11 Jaime

Ricardo kept listening to what Zombie had to say. He couldn't just shake off the feeling in him that something bad was about to happen. Was it his gut feeling? The mention of acquiring more land came up as Ricardo remembered now that he had the Schoolhouse Rock to go to. He thought about what would happen if Zombie went with him. It didn't end well in his head. As soon as Zombie said that he wanted Isabella to be his partner he gave her a nod and a smile when she gave him the reassuring look. Everything was going to be alright. He waited to see if his boss wanted to tell him one more thing before he left towards his destination.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

As the assassin and the vigilantes grouped themselves up, Santana observed them for a moment--seeming a bit surprised actually when they all turned to him before they left. Was he...supposed to say something...?
"Uh...good luck--? Come back once you're done--and stuff--yeah--" He gave the three of them an awkward smile--hoping that that was enough to send them off with. He knew he was going to have to do some work of his own while they were gone--though he wasn't quite sure what yet...considering that they were attacked by Kraven's youngest daughter, perhaps it would be good to look into that...?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Zombie snickered, turning his back on Santana "Keep that luck to yourself, man. You don't need luck, not when you're -this- good!" he talked himself up, motioning to his own body when he spoke of himself. "Let's go, babe." Nathan spoke to Isabella, giving her a wink as he made his exit "I got my car out back- I'll be following you." he told her. He waved off to Ricardo and Santana "Smell ya dorks later!" the guy seemed pretty eager to get out of here, no doubt due to Isabella.

(EXIT)

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:29 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella took in Santanas surprise with a bit of amusement. As strong a leader as the man was, he still had moments where he was less than a social butterfly. She supposed with his rather -eccentric gimmick that was to be expected at time. She nodded at the man.      
You don't need to worry about that, Deary. We'll be back quickly. Good luck to you both then.
She turned to follow after Zombie, rolling her eyes as he followed his statement by blatantly motioning to his own body . Her smirk still in place as she did so. Well, he certainly had confidence. Isabella returned his wink after a moment. An edge of challenge to her voice.     
Alright. Hopefully you'll be able to keep up.   
She waved to Ricardo and Santana one last time before leaving. In all honesty wanting to get out of there as well. As much as she trusted Santana and Ricardo, this was a chance to test her newest information personally, and with the assassin around, it really wasn't  wisest to tell the others at the current moment.
One thing was certain, today was shaping to be very interesting.
EXIT

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next