Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Empty New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:45 am

A small Wild West town commandeered by Absolute Justice. They entered New Tombstone, executed its corrupt mayor, and took control of everything. Absolute Justice's vigilantes are now guarding the town, it is under strict curfew and any who break the law are captured and brought to justice. The town has a massive guillotine in the middle of its main street for public executions, and a small dungeon under its town hall for keeping captured prisoners.

Bonuses: Prison for captured enemies
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:35 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Krav10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Layout10

========================☠========================

Deep under the city hall of New Tombstone, there lied a small, hallowed dungeon. The city had been taken over by Absolute Justice not too long ago and since then the stone prisons of New Tombstone have been filled by scum of the earth which had made the Wild West their home. Curfews had been imposed on the populace, public executions were common, and what was once a gathering place for some of the West's most ruthless criminals has become a bastion for the Vigilante's new brand of justice. Sure, it invoked a feeling of fear upon the populace, after all, one wrong move could mean the death of you. However, many other's believed that the vigilante's, no matter how cruel, were justified in their actions considering their foes. It was better off having them in charge, rather than the Super Criminals, after all.

Those captured by these vigilantes, whether they be the rank and file of the criminal underworld, or "Super Criminals" were locked up all the same within the dungeons of New Tombstone. They had captured many, but one name stood out from the others. Kraven, Father Death, Yuri Dragovich. Many knew his name all over the world, after all, he was responsible for the deaths of millions. In a bid for what seemed like world conquest, he had taken countless lives, but now, he was held within the stone walls of New Tombstone's prison. Unarmed and chained, he was no just a man. Behind those steel bars and an ironclad security system laid out, he could never leave. It was expected that in mere days he would not only be put on trial for his crimes, but publicly executed. Yet, despite all of this... Father Death didn't seem the least bit scared or even worried "Heheheh..." the mad man cackled, his voice echoing through the dungeon. He simply sat there on a stone seat, a small smile on his face. It did not seem like he had a care in the world. It was entirely possible he didn't fear death at all.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:15 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Nml-isabella9_zpsec3242b1
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
In addition to Kravens cackle, another sound could be heard through the dungeon: the sound of clanging heels. Anyone who had been in these dungeons for an extended time knew what this meant. Despite the chance of any of the criminals held here escaping, Isabella still liked to reaffirm who held the power in this place. These people had chosen to prosper on the suffering of others in one form or another. It only seemed suited that they should be the full weight of what those actions wrought. In the case of most held here, death.
With the addition of the newest criminal they captured, and his unnaturally calm demeanor, Isabella didn't want anyone getting any foolish ideas. In truth, she'd expected no less an attitude from a man who'd committed the number of atrocities Father Death had. It did nothing to lessen her disdain of the man. Soon the mad man would be dead and that would be the end of the tale of Father Death. As she finished making her rounds, now Isabella smiled to herself.

All will end as it should, Dearys. At one point, everyone receives their due.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:31 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

"Yo Isabella! What are you doing here?" Standing there at the exit was Ricardo as he leaned there. He walked over to where she was as he handed a rose to her. "I see that you were inspecting again on the villains that were in here. Very nice, very nice." He nodded his head as he took a few steps before turning back to whisper to her, "So...how's the new one doing? Any sort of misdeeds or sorts going on over there?" Thinking about it now, Ricardo has heard of the tales of Father Death. All the sorts of crimes that the man did. Even with him here now in prison, Ricardo couldn't even go to look at the man. Was it due to fear? Hate? Who knows. All Ricardo did know that the sooner this man died, the better it will be for them and the rest of the world.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:04 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella turned at the sound of Ricardos voice, smirking as he handed her a rose. She nodded, placing the flower in her jacket pocket.

Thank you, Deary. It is funny how you always have these on hand.
She lowered her voice to a whisper, her smirk turning into a frown,
He's calm. I don't believe he's at all afraid that he may die. I'm not certain if it's because he has an escape plan or if it's a result of his beliefs, but be careful.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:18 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven's smirk grew as he heard the distant voices of the vigilantes Ricardo and Isabella "Oh- those two voices sound very familiar! Let me make a guess... heheh..." Kraven stood up from his seat, one could hear the sounds of his shackles rattling througout the dungeon "Isabella Heartnet... and Ricardo Chile..." Kraven's smirk then turn to a fanged-smile. He walked over to the bars of his cell "You know... I'm getting pretty bored... how about we go and get some Mexican food!? I'd KILL for some Fajitas right now! Bwahahahaha!" Kraven seemed to have a lot of fun mocking the vigilantes from afar "Do you guys think you could get me a plastic spork as well!? Cause like- my last few broke when I was making a tunnel to escape with them! Where's a man supposed to get awesome decent SPORKS around here!?"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:27 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

"A lovely rose is always needed for such a lovely lady like yourself!" His face got serious again as he whispered, "We still have to be careful. He'll either find a way to escape or someone will come in to bust him out. We need to make sure none of that happens." His body shivered a bit when he heard Kraven speak. That voice, the tone, just how everything seemed like a game to him. How he hated that. He motioned to Isabella to ignore what the man just said. How he wanted to respond with, 'Check your ass! I've heard prisoners like keeping stuff in there!' but instead decided to keep quiet. He didn't want to play Kraven's game and the sooner they leave, the better.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella nodded at Ricardos words, appreciating his change in tone. For the most part, she didn't mind the boys flirting, especially since she knew it was harmless, but with a criminal like Father Death in their midst they all needed to vigilant.

I've already taken that into account. Don't worry, Ricardo. I'm doing everything in my power to make sure this man dies as planned.  
She stilled as Kraven spoke, her face still calm. Isabella put a hand on Ricardos shoulder, signaling him to calm down. He wasn't saying anything, but she could tell the mans words had rightfully irked the boy. She pointed him towards the exit, indicating she would follow in a minute. Her smile left her face the moment she turned from her fellow vigilante. In it's place was a grim smirk as she took in the man thoroughly contained in his cell.  
Well, Father Death, I'll have you know you work your way up to spork privileges around here, so considering you wasted the ones you were given, I don't think you'll be getting new ones just yet. Though who knows, I'm sure we could find you something  that's just TO DIE FOR.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:17 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"Do I hear flirting!? Is that flirting I hear!?" Kraven called out, obviously amused "My god, if that lady did not puke out rainbows in response I would be highly disappointed!" he mocked Ricardo from afar. He riled up his shackles a bit, most likely just to scare the guards and other criminals, whom were quite terrified of the guy, before taking a few steps away from the bars of his cell. He then just stood there in the middle of the cell, his head lowered with a sly smile on his face. He heard Isabella's words, and it only lead to a bigger smile of amusement from the man "Oh...? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kraven abruptly plopped down, sitting on the stone flooring of his cell "I'm... bored... I wonder if any of you could entertain me~" he muttered, his expression slowly turning to that of a slasher smile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:25 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Victor10

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor casually just walked into Tombstone, his gigantic katana heaver over his shoulder. He whistled a little tune to himself, as, one footstep at a time, he began to alert the entire neighborhood. No doubt, anyone who so much as saw the man knew he was trouble. How many people just went around holding gigantic swords like that? He was either a Super Criminal or a Vigilante, and judging by the fact that the Vigilantes in Tombstone were also alerted by his presence, it was obvious what he was. Victor continued to walk through the town, whistling to himself until he reached the front of town hall "I wonder..." Victor muttered to himself, his eyes slowly examining the small-time vigilantes that began to surround him "What does it take to have a little fun around here...?" he asked, a small smile breaking on his face.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Eagle never really got tired of driving that fucking monster truck around. He jumped out, locking it, and walking into town. He was giving a glare by the local guards, but he REALLY didn't give a shit. He came in here occasionally to look for work. Cause why not. He texted someone on his phone he got a while back, and walked in. "Where are those job postings again?" he asked, looking around. This place never did make sense to him.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:49 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo facepalmed to what Kraven had to say, trying not to let the man get the better of him which was happening at the moment. He nodded to Isabella but decided to not leave just yet, he didn't want her to get in any trouble or something to happen to his fellow teammate. Even though Isabella told him that she got everything planned out, he still couldn't shake the feeling of uncertainty. Just why was that? Ricardo couldn't understand it himself. When Kraven spoke up again, he could feel his spine feel a little tinge of shiver as he decided enough was enough as he went to wait by the exit.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor's smile slowly grew as it became more obvious by every passing moment that there would be a stand off between the assassin and teh vigilantes. However, that all changed as Rommel's monster truck completely destroyed that scene, as every individual involved in the standoff looked to the truck outside town, their jaws dropped. Victor grimaced as he began to walk casually over to the man. He began to grid his teeth, his eyes slowly focused on Rommel. Meanwhile, the vigilantes began to back away further into town hall "Aye... you..." he spoke in a mutter to Eagle. He drew his gigantic sword, dropping its sheathe to the ground, creating a huge thud as it hit the sand. He heaved the massive sword over his shoulder before pointing it right to Rommel, stopping him from getting any such jobs he may have been looking for "Just who the hell do you think you are fucker...!? Who the fuck drives a fucking monster truck!? YOU DISGUSTING WOLVERINE ASS!!!" apparently SOMETHING about Rommel had pissed Victor off, either way, he had an assassin pointing a sword larger than himself at him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:55 pm

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

Eagle almost jumped when Victor was talking to him. He had the most fucking befuddled look ever. "And I care....why? That thing is a fucking national treasure. I'm just getting the pleasure of driving it. Besides, it's a hybrid, so yeah, I care sort of, fuck off hippie." he said, moving the tip of the blade away from himself and going to a wooden board, with all sorts of paper on it. "Hmmm...ooh...this one seems pretty one. I like protection jobs." he started to read up on it.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor raised an eyebrow to Rommel when he just sort of shrugged off his threats and moved the point of his sword away. Victor was none too happy with Rommel's behavior "Grrr... HEY! I AIN'T NO FUCKING HIPPY!" Victor got the jobs board in two, along with the job Rommel was looking at, just to piss him off. He then pointed his blade at Rommel once more "Do you know who I am!? Don't you dare fucking call me a hippy I FORCE FEED MEATLOAF TO VEGETARIANS YOU DICKHEAD!" he yelled to Rommel's face "I do two fucking things right... I cut fucking heads off... AND THEN I JACK OFF TO THEIR NASTY CORPSES YOU FUCKING ASS CREAM SLUT!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle didn't flinch as the board was split in half. "Oh wow, you just did that. Guys here aren't gonna like that much nooope." he said, straightening himself up, and looking at the board. "Alright you two bit, shit for brains hippie. I don't know what your fucking beef with me is, and I don't know who the fuck you are...and frankly, I don't give a shit. But you're about to cross a pretty fucking dangerous threshold unless you want to get hurt...cause I will fuck you up my friend." he gave Victor a glare.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor seemed to pop a vein in anger when Rommel once more didn't react much to his acts of violence. He just glared right back at Rommel and stabbed his katana into the hallowed earth "You're gonna kick my ass!? FUCK YOU! AND YOUR STUPID HAIR!" he yelled to Eagle, balling up his fists in anger before grabbing him by his jacket "Lookie here... I was gonna happily slaughter some of those vigilantes over there-" he used his other arm to point at the Vigilantes at town hall "To draw out some blonde bitch and fight her! I WAS GONNA MAKE A BIG SCENE... AND YOU JUT HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT ALL WITH YOUR DUMBASS MONSTER TRUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:09 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"OH REALLY? WHY DON'T YOU SCREAM OUT YOUR PLANS MORE WHY DON'T YA?!" he yelled right back at the little shit who was trying to make shit with him. He looked as Victor grabbed his jacket. No one grabbed his awesome jacket. He grabbed Victor by the cuff of his shirt and lifted him up. "WELL THEN SIR! GOOD JOB! YOU'RE ABOUT TO MAKE THIS A EVEN LARGER SCENE!" he threw a punch at Victor's chest. He was going to cause a ruckus...and it was Victor's fault.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor just continued to bark out at Rommel "IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I TELL THEM OR NOT- THEY'RE STILL GONNA DIE AND THE BLONDE BITCH IS STILL GONNA SHOW!" he yelled to Rommel's face, only for his eyes to widen as Rommel grabbed his shirt and lifted him up. Victor immediately changed expression to a nervous smile. Not nervous in a worried kind of way, but more like this guy was a ticking time bomb, it was unnerving. Then when Rommel lifted his arm up to punch, Victor's expression seemed to intensify "You shoulda knew better than to pick a fight with an ass from the Assassins League!" Victor caught Rommel's fist with his cybernetic hand, immediately letting out an electric discharge, like a taser "Perfect! It don't matter if I have to kill you, OR those two-bit vigilantes... I just need to kill SOMEONE! I'm happy you're willing to oblige!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"HA! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he laughed, as the electricity shocked his hand, but Eagle didn't feel anything. He just kept grinning at Victor. "I'VE TAKEN DOWN PEOPLE WAY MORE INTIMIDATING THEN YOUR SCRAWNY ASS!" he threw Victor as hard as he could and cracked his neck. He took out a pair of gloves and put them on. He activated a pair of laser claws. "ALRIGHT PINT SIZE! COME AT ME BRO!" this wasn't what he wanted to do, but this was gonna be fun.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:28 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor at first smiled when he assumed that Rommel was taken down by his electric shock, but that smile turned to a frown when it became apparent that this guy wasn't really phased by his cybernetics at all. And then he was thrown, and boy was he thrown high. The assassin landed on his feet, skidding back further into the town before he quickly caught himself "Tch..." he examined Rommel closely,, guy must have been stronger than he looked. The man dashed towards his sword and picked it back up, smiling to Rommel "I can tell you're used to that kind of shit... you must be horrible with the ladies man...-" he taunted Rommel as he drew Kusanagi, holding the blade out in front of him. It was almost twice as big as Victor, though he seemed to be holding it with ease "Man... you've picked a fight with the wrong dirtbag!" Victor suddenly dashed forward with striking speed, considering his weapon and all, running behind Rommel and swinging his gigantic blade at Rommel's back.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:31 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  Nml-isabella36_zps83225964
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella looked at Kraven, stone faced, seemingly undaunted by the mans laugh. Father Death could taunt them all he wanted. Despite the mans attitude, it took one look to see the truth of the situation. Despite all he had done, Father Death had been caught and would be held accountable for his monstrous actions. A dark smile formed at that thought, almost mirroring Kravens own.  

Perhaps we could, Deary. Depending on your idea of entertainment. I'm certain quite soon you'll be of great entertainment to us. 
She only turned from the man when a transparently worried man came down and reported what had happened thus far between Victor and Eagle. Isabella turned to Ricardo,
I'll deal with this. Keep watch over him, just until things have calmed down.
With that Isabella walked out, already unsheathing her sword. Considering the Assassins League had been mentioned, she had a fair idea who one of these men were.
With a burst of speed Isabella seemed to just appear besides Victor, swinging her sword, holding his sword in place despite the massive difference in the size of their blades, effectively halting his attack on Eagle.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:38 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo stayed at where he was at the exit when a man came down to tell them what happened. There was a skirmish going on? Dammit! he was ready to leave to help out the situation when Isabella told him that she got it. He wanted to go out there and help his fellow teammate, but knew that he would just get in the way. There was really nothing he could do since his bike would rack up damage to the town and that would not be for the best. He took a sigh and did a shrug as he looked back to the cell that Father Death was in. He didn't want to be in here any longer but knew that someone needed to keep an eye on the man 24/7 to make sure he didn't leave. Without a moment of hesitation Ricardo walked over to where the cell was as he sat up on the wall adjacent to it, staring at the man that was inside.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:23 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven started to pace around his cell, letting out at most a snicker in reply to Isabella's words. He didn't say a word in return, even as she left to deal with those troublemakers upstairs. However... another vigilante stayed behind, one that also interested Kraven, really, out of all the vigilantes in this town... those two were the only ones he knew that Kraven even considered a threat. Kraven stopped pacing around the cell, looking straight to Ricardo, staring into his eyes "Hello there..." he spoke in a hush, licking his lips. He rattled his shackles a bit, as he kept his eyes focused on the vigilante "You're with Absolute Justice... correct? You know... I've killed a lot of Vigilantes from your little group... maybe some of them were your friends~" Kraven walked closer the bars, grabbing them and smiling sensually to Chile "And... well... people often where masks in society, you know? And they rarely take off their masks... unless, of course... they're on the verge of death. Then you see them for who they really are....~ So... do you want to know which of your buddies begged for mercy before I slit their throats~?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:25 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle was about to keep going, but Isabelle stepped in. He deactivated his claws. "Thanks lady! This guys got a beef with you. Want some help beatin the shit out of him?" he asked, still on edge from this asshole guy. Though the tits that were in his face were very nice to look at, but he only got in a few good glances. He wasn't gonna press it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next