Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo watched as his bullets made impact with Wei but that was all he could see as Ganta blocked his view. He tried to move the man out of the way but couldn't as more panting was coming out of his mouth. When an explosion happened and Ganta disappeared, he saw that there was more people and no longer the strange man. They didn't seem to be attacking Isabella which meant as a good sign as he turned off the gun on his bike as it went bike to being a tire. He placed the Vita back in his pocket as he fell down and sat up against the wall as his panting increased. Ricardo still made sure to watch the scene going on in front of him, to see if his teammates alright or not.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia narrowed her eyes as she saw her rocket explode before it hit the ground, but either way it served it's purpose. It wasn't meant to hit anything besides the ground in order to create a distraction. So Emilia flew off after she saw Ganta making a run for it. 'Remember... Devil's Road.' she thought before disappearing.
*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:37 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Tumblr_nb6fdjiUIe1szg1yno2_r1_1280
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella noticed someone moving out of the corner of her eye, preparing to throw one of her explosive rings at the masked man now at her side when she saw him pointing his blade towards Wei. Her eyes narrowed as he spoke to him. The way the man addressed the other it seemed they knew each other. She returned her glare to Wei, indicating she was listening to Nathan with a nod.
Before Isabella could say anything, Marcus appeared. She sighed, restraining herself from letting her full displeasure show.            
I'm fine, Marcus. Like I said before, It'll take far more than this to wear me down.
She watched him throw a card out of the corner of her eye, seeing something blow up a distance away. Her frown deepened. Someone else was attempting to damage her town? After Kraven had escaped, she had expected criminals to begin challenging them, but all of this in one day? They were being ambitious, not unexpected of criminals. Vigilantes wouldn't be needed if it wasn't.
She looked in the direction Wei had fled in, mentally adding him to her list of targets before turning to face Zombie. Her sword still drawn as she turned to face the masked stranger. She intended to hear him out, but that didn't mean she was going to be unprepared. He had seemed to know that man.

Thank you. Your arrival was quite timely. You say you're here to help? What sort of business does the MSF have to do with us? I can assume which targets you're talking about, so I'd like to hear what exactly you're here for.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Zombie19

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Zombie didn't seem to reach much at all to Wei taking his leave, in fact it seemed pretty clear that Zombie was content with such. He held no grudge against Wei, but if some of his former comrades were to show up... there was definitely a possibility he'd want them killed. Of course, Marcus destroyed Emilia's missile with ease, to which Zombie sheathed and deactivated his weapons "Show off..." he muttered, crossing his arms and turning to Isabella. He was glad she urged him to get to the point rather than play around, because that's how he wanted it these days "I know that Kraven and NOWHERE are travelling down Devil's Road... and they're planning something big. I'd recommend gathering your forces quickly to give chase... the MSF wants the same people dead... I figured I may as well even the odds rather than chase the Deathworshippers head on." he explained himself to Isabella before turning his back on her "I'll be making my exit now... this place irks me so..."

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:12 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta sped off on his motorcycle riding it out of the town and disappearing in the distance.  A fading trail of dust was kicked up by the tires as he departed without so much as a glance back.

(Exits)

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:50 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Righto my dear. Hey, I gotta jet. Seems one of my comrades in arms is in trouble. It's Victor, so I must begrudgingly go." he smiled.   "But, I'm so glad we had this talk. Catching with you was absolutely a delight. Let's do this again sometime." he smiled and walked out the door. He leaned over and placed a small and gentle peck on Isabella's cheek. "Audieu my dear. Til we cross pathes again." he waved and walked to his car. He started to trace the call Victor gave him. Needless to say, he was going there now. (exit)

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:44 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even without seeing the mans face, Isabella could read his impatience in his body language. In all her experiences, he wasn't the most personable messenger she'd ever met. His information certainly sounded official, enough so with what she knew she could imagine Kraven and the two co-leaders of NOWHERE planning something. They'd already proven to be a thorn in her side and the worlds already. She nodded, watching the man as he turned his back to her.            
Thank you for telling me this. You can be sure I'll put it to use. I know I will be setting out as soon as my forces are fortified. If that's all you came here to do, you need not stay longer. You don't seem to want to anyway..
Sheathing her sword, she turned from the masked man to Marcus. With a smirk as she guessed whom among Marcus's ranks would have gotten themselves in trouble, she nodded, moving a strand of hair out of her eyes.
Somehow that's not too surprising. It was interesting seeing you again, Marcus. If today was any indicator, there's a chance we'll see each other again.
Likely whether she wanted to at the moment or not.
At his light peck, she sighed, watching him walk to his car. He truly hadn't changed at all, or acted like things had changed between them, even if they had. She turned her attention back to Zombie, still alert even with her sword sheathed. The masked man hadn't done anything to harm her, and likely wouldn't, but he was still an unknown presence in her territory and one didn't survive long by letting their instincts go lax in the first place.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Zombie stood still, his back still turned on the entire scene as Marcus made his exit. Once the man had left, Zombie felt the need to comment on something "Goodbye to you too jackass." he was about to leave the scene, but noticed that a pair of eyes were still on him. He turned to meet eyes with Isabella, glaring right at her "..." he just stood there looking to her for a moment. After a few moments, he suddenly reached for his weapons...!!! Then he stopped, before letting out a light laugh "Nah I'm jsut joshing yah..." Zombie turned his back on the woman once more after that. He had no idea what was up with her, but he eventually walked away, before shifting to running, to the point where he started to dash away from the scene, using parkour to get up onto some rooftops looking over the entire town.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As Zombie looked back to her and started reaching towards his weapon, Isabella tensed, her hand instinctively prepared to reach for her own blade. When the man suddenly let out a laugh, she smiled, chuckling under her breath. Her muscles relaxing.
She really was being too serious right now. Today had really just been a shite day. She looked away from the man as he walked away, looking over the state of the town and ordering the vigilantes around her to assemble the others before locating Ricardo. She looked down at the boy, glad to see he still seemed to be alright.             
Are you quite alright, Deary? We have to leave soon. I don't want you pushing yourself too far though. I know you wish to be strong, but there is such a thing as going too far.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:31 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo watched as the two left as he let out a sigh of relief before the pain coming back. A quick grimace appeared on his face before putting it away as Isabella came to talk to him. A bit of a laugh come out of him at the end. "Ha! Pushing myself too far! I never do such a thing as that!" Ricardo said as he slowly got up, pain was everywhere on his body as he started to pant again. "You know I wouldn't do such a stupid thing like that!" He then limped over to where his bike was as he started to sit on the seat. "Come on! We have...to get...going...before it's...too late!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Zombie watched as Isabella and Ricardo spoke to each other from a rooftop "Well I believe my job here is done..." he spoke to himself, turning his back on the scene. He faced towards the Devil's Road, he knew full well where they were going. The Branch of Sin. The MSF was already in the possession of one of them, but they needed three more if they ever hoped of defeating Cain. The fact that NOWHERE and The Ministry were after the Branches was disturbing, he'd have to make sure to secure the Branch and keep it out of the wrong hands.

Zombie dashed away, to another battlefield...

(EXIT)

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Ricardos laugh did nothing to ease Isabellas suspicions that the boy was well past his limit. She raised an eyebrow skeptically, watching the boy as he slowly started to move himself. She let out a sigh as the boy began panting.  
Ricardo, you are aware of my other profession, correct? I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I am not sending you in the path of S class criminals like this.
With that, Isabella gently led the way to their makeshift medical ward, pulling the bottle of pain killers down off the shelf and handed several to Ricardo. Her voice still firm to counter the protest she assumed she would be hearing soon.
Take those. They'll help with the pain and before you say otherwise, I know you're still in pain.You're either taking those of your own will or I'm forcing them down your throat. The choice is up to you.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo kept laughing to himself, trying to find any way to avoid the pain. His panting continued to increase as he heard what Isabella told him. "I know...but I can help..." He gripped the handlebars tightly. He just wants justice in the world. Why did he have to be so weak! Before he could continue to question himself, he felt himself being led to the medical ward where the painkillers were placed in his hands. Painkillers. Just taking these are sure to knock him out. Ricardo stared at the bottle and the pills inside as sweat began to run down from his sides. She couldn't be serious! Could she? This was a no win situation for him. He either had to take them or forced to take them. Ricardo held the bottle tightly as a bit of anger started to come out of him. "No! I can still fight! I can still help! Please Isabella! I can do this! Don't make me take these!" Tears began to ran down Ricardo's face as he kept looking between the bottle and Isabella.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella looked down at Ricardo, sighing as she could see sweat begin running down his side.  
Ricardo, I think you can help, but you need to take something for your pain. I'm not losing anyone else to these people. I took the same medicine earlier and I feel fine. I wouldn't give you something that would hurt you.
Isabella took the pills from his grasp, holding it in front of him, adding an overtone of seriousness to her voice.
Ricardo, you can still do this, but you're in pain. We both need to be at as close best as possible if we're going to be able to go against criminals this powerful. Please let me do my duty as a doctor and treat you. You know you can trust me.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:13 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny stopped at the edge of town, and got off her bike. She walked a bit toward the town, getting little glances here and there, but she didn't mind too much. She was a lady on a mission. And that mission was simple. "Isabella..." she called, walking toward the woman she knew as her friend. Or at least she hoped so. "Been a long time...6 years yeah?" she crossed her arms and smiled. It was good to see her. She listened to the rumors of a beautiful blonde doctor as a vigilante...and of course...they led to her.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:20 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo kept grasping the bottle tightly as Isabella talked to him. The words she was saying, sounded so sincere. He looked at her as his tears stopped and a smile formed on his lips. "You're right Isabella. How silly of me to think of that at the time. I shouldn't be afraid. I need to think about justice. Justice is more important right now! More than anything!" With that the boy opened up the bottle top and took a few pills as he swallowed them quickly. The pills seem to take effect as he couldn't feel any pain in his body at the moment, as he was surprised how effective they were. "Thanks Isabella. You really are a wonderful doctor, and beautiful as well." Ricardo gave a wink and a thumbs up to her, showing that he's back to his old self as someone else came in. He didn't know who she was but he let out a whistle when she entered. "Well, well, well Isabella, looks like this lovely senorita is here to see you." He gave a wink to Bunny as he sat there, making sure that nothing bad is going to happen to his teammate.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:13 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella smiled as Ricardo finally took the pain killers. That had been unexpectedly complicated. She hadn't truly had to treat the boy before, but she hadn't expected him to cry at the thought of needing to take simple medication. She nodded, grateful at the least Ricardos head was in the right place now. If they didn't leave soon, they stood a chance of losing Beaumont and Mercys trail. She nodded, giving him a wink at  his complimentary words,  
Your welcome. Those should start working soon. Begin getting ready to go. I just need to get one or two things then I'll be ready as well. I've already told everyone else to assemble. We'll leave a small force here in case someone else attacks.  
Isabella turned at the sound of a familiar accent. She smirked at the woman, aware of the womans growth in reputation over the years. She clipped her sword at her waist, not unsheathing it. Despite the womans known lethality, they had parted on good terms. The womans body language didn't indicate that had changed for her.
Hello, Bunny. It has been a while. I'm glad to see you're well. I've been hearing alot about you recently these past few years. It seems like things have changed alot for the both of us. Unfortunately right now, I have to head out on a mission. I'll be back in this town later though, if you still want to catch up.
Isabella located her uniform, signalling to Ricardo it would be time to go soon.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Nml-isabella33_zps61422789

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:25 am

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny smirked and shook her head.   "Not here for long. I need info. A guy named Nathan was here right? Blonde, dumb purple shirt. I need to know about his organization he's workin for, and where the hell he went." she said, being pretty blunt about the whole thing. She needed this info, and needed it now.   "Think you could help? We'll catch up when things quiet down a bit, yeah?" she stretched and waited for Isabella's response, ignoring Chile.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:36 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo nodded as he realized that he had to go check up on his bike as he walked outside. The bike looked good except for the missing handlebars but that was no problem. He emptied his bike seat and took out some parts as he began making two more spy planes. They were smaller than the other ones but it was what he had due with the parts he had. He just hoped that they wouldn't be destroyed as he took a deep breath. This was going to be an important mission. There is no room for screwing up like what he has done before. Ricardo sat in his seat comfortably as he waited for Isabella to get prepared.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:11 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella nodded, appreciating the womans bluntness, 
Good to hear. Not that it isn't good to see you, but now really isn't a good time. We did have a visitor recently, but not looking like that. His name never came up. He really just came in, gave us some information and left. I didn't see where he was heading and he didn't give any indication where. Sorry, Deary. What I have right now isn't very useful until I can check how valid his information is.    
Isabella smiled at the woman, grabbing the last of her supplies.
We can catch up at a later time. For now, things really have become quite busy all of a sudden. Unless you needed anything else, it was lovely seeing looking as well as you are.
Isabella looked at Bunny, still noticeably listening to the assassin as she started making her way to the door, not walking as fast as she could have to give the woman some privacy if she still wanted to say something.
 Ricardo had left, presumably to prepare. She could hear the others ready outside. Soon they would be on their way.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Bunny Mio

"That guy who came to visit? He could be whom I'm looking for. Which way did he go? I can take it from there."  she said, and took out the keys to her bike. She needed to go five minutes ago. Though, the concept of seeing Isabella again and catching up, was very very nice. Isabella was someone she could trust. Though she wanted to help. chasing Nathan before his rage really hurt someone was her plan.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella pointed in the general direction the man had been walking in, talking over her shoulder as she walked to her motorcycle, 
He went that way. Though honestly, Bunny, with how you described him, it sounds like you're chasing the wrong person. Just an opinion from an old friend.  
Isabella looked at the red head, giving the woman a smile.
It really was nice seeing you, Bunny. Considering my luck recently, I'll probably be seeing you again at one point. Like I said, for the moment, you can find me here. After things have calmed down, we can talk.
Isabella revved up the bike, giving Bunny a wave, before signalling Ricardo and the majority of the their forces to follow. She was leaving behind a small platoon and Scipio, just in case some one else decided to attack the town.  
EXIT

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Bunny Mio

"I'd welcome that talk with open arms. Thanks. I'm off." she ran to put her helmet on, and left without much else. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo was finishing up placing the new pedals on his bike as he saw that Isabella was ready to leave. With a nod and a few more tightens, he got onto his bike as he looked towards the place one last time. He hoped everything will go alright as he followed.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:50 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 10 Nml-isabella62_zpsibedijuz
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella and the vigilantes rentered New Tombstone. Those that had been left behind noticing their entrance rather quickly. She stood, making sure her motorcycle was securely parked before addressing first those who'd left with her, then the other assembling vigilantes.
 Any of you who're injured seek treatment. If the medics are too preoccupied to treat you, I can do so personally. You'll all receive an explanation as to what's happened after everyone's been treated, but not before. Until then keep watch over New Tombstones borders.
With that, Isabella walked into their medical bay and began gathering supplies. She'd glimpsed both Eugene and Ricardos injuries. Both needed treatment more so than she did right now. She treated her wounds, while she waited for the two to come in or be carried by their comrades. Her expression pensive. Today had been interesting, in some ways that were quite amusing, in others she just bloody didn't like. If they'd been lied to, she was blooming pissed. She wasn't fond of any of the possible reasons why she could think of. They supposedly had the same enemy after all. She sighed, glaring as she jammed her sword into the floor.  

Isabellas Theme-Messing with the Best

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next