Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:55 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Cathy hmph-ed as her syringe was knocked away- but she had to give it to this vigilante: he could think on the spot. Without thinking twice, the pinkette picked up her syringe and kept going towards Ricardo, evidently not noticing that he was reaching for something in the bush.

"Okay you little shit, this is like the second time you and your little faction have attacked me with those missiles. Do you even comprehend how annoying it gets~?"

Cathy stood over Ricardo, positioning herself to stab her syringe down at the vigilante mercilessly, almost like a gravedigger starting a grave.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:11 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Render_seri_awashima_by_yaelrukia-d5vuue9
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella continued weaving through the familiar alleyways, using her memory of the town to move quickly. Luckily she'd made a point to memorize the layout of buildings in case something like this happened. As she continued running, Isabella listened for noise from the square. From what she could hear it seemed like Ricardo had brought his missiles. Bloody. Hopefully he'd be able to maintain his distance. She trusted in his strength, but with that syringe of hers that pink haired trollop wasn't someone to completely undermine.
As the red head seemed to have spotted her, Isabella increased her speed, prepared to draw her sword. She smiled as Kraven disentangled himself from Ryder. She had still taken note of him. He was connected to the woman who had blown up Canada and had committed a hefty amount of crimes of his own. Compared to his girlfriend and the man standing beside him though, he was outclassed if she were to rate whom was most important right now.
Isabella turned at the sound of Jos voice, quickly using a burst of speed to move to another side of the alley as she saw the flash grenade. She blinked, white spots  already starting to fade from her vision.
    For someone who used to work for Paladin, you don't seem to do your research very thoroughly. Considering which one of us is the terrorist, I'd be withholding judgment calls like that if I were you.
With a smirk in the womans direction, Isabella stabbed her sword into the ground in front of her. The ground around it starting to vibrate with a strange pulse, spreading throughout the alleyway. Normally Isabella used this feature of her sword to stop bullets in the air, but it could function just as well for other things.Isabella dug her heels into the ground as the ground around them in the alley way started to become more and more unsteady as the pulse spread under their feet. After a moment, she pulled the sword out in one swift motion. The ground would still be unsteady for several minutes. Isabella gripped her sword, already preparing her next strike. 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo's arm was still searching for something as Cathy approached. His head turned around to see that the syringe was now pointed at him as his face went back to a calm demeanor as he started to speak. "I have to say, you're beautiful and know how to kick ass at the same time. Heh I mean look at me. I'm a wreck from you." Then the part of missiles came up. "Well yes. Missiles do tend to get annoying. I mean they're big metallic pieces that's trying to blow you up. I can understand how annoying they are since I have my fair share as well." Ricardo's arm kept on scrambling through the bush as it finally got the item it needed. "I'm sorry that we can't chat some more. I always love talking to pretty ladies. but I have to run now." As soon as he finished, Ricardo pressed a button and ducked down as gatling gun bullets started to come out from the bush.
The bush was destroyed as Ricardo's bike was now in its full glory. He kept firing at Catherine, knowing that she would be put at a distance as he fired two more missiles at her. While that was happening, Ricardo got on the seat of his bike. His vision was getting worse as it was hard to find Catherine but still, he mustn't give up. Not when there's a reason to fight!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:34 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Cathy looked puzzled as Ricardo started talking. Why was he talking right now? He was supposed to be shitting his pants. This wasn't okay.

"You need to shut the fuck up now~!"

The nurse announced, then stabbed down at his throat...except that's just around the time that she was suddenly being SHOT AT. AGAIN. The onslaught of bullets caught her off-guard, moving her arm into a less-than-lethal attack since...her whole body was sort of thrown back. She had taken several hits from the Gatling gun that stung one side of her body, but her primal instincts kicked in when the missiles were back.

"NOT AGAIN!"

She shrieked, limping violently as she ran...straight towards Ricardo. It seemed that even though it was more dangerous, as the source of the missiles, the pinkette was approaching her attacker. Just as the vigilante got on to the bike, Catherine tackled him and held him up as a meat shield.

"If I go, you're coming with me, piece of shit~!"

Though to be fair she had no intention of dying...she was just hoping Ricardo could call the missiles off somehow.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:51 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 RyderHT65_zps3f2db3b4

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder skidded to a halt as Kraven pulled himself away from him--only to challenge Isabella. Ryder gave a loud sigh of exasperation, quickly jogging back over to Kraven and pointing a fire-laced fist his direction to try to get his attention.
"Hey! Quit being fuckin' difficult, we're here to get you OUT, not to fight more--!" It was at this moment that he heard Jo's voice again, and was about to answer when the grenade went off, drowning out his voice. It didn't help any as Isabella's attack got the ground to trembling, and by this point, Ryder was using his hands--which were still on fire-to try to bodily shove Kraven out of the alleyway and towards the entrance of the town so they could leave. "Get going, moron...! Your daughter and the rest of the Deathworshippers are already waiting for us, and I'm not goin' back there with you looking like a pin cushion! We're not fighting her, and that's that!" He wasn't exactly sure what he could do here to make the blonde move--Kraven was still bigger...he had to try saying something to get him to move... "...I'll duel you at sunset sometime if you go--?" ....It was worth a shot--

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:11 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Krave_10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven's grew grew more and more, now THIS was fun. It was something he hadn't felt in a long time... the vigilantes, Ryder and Jo... THIS was the excitement he called for "BWAHAHAHA! THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHAT I LONG FOR!!!" he roared gloriously, though he came to a stop as Isabella shook the very earth on which they walked upon. Kraven turned back to his battle brother, a smart ass smile on his face as he looked the red head straight in the eyes "How about.... NO!?" he brought his arm out, his palm placed against Ryder's face to keep him and his cool fire hands at bay. Kraven was still a big guy with big arms, so it gave him plenty of room to shove Ryder back a bit so he had some space, before turning back to his former rival "Don't you get it, brother...?" he asked Ryder with a devious smile upon his face. It was in that moment where it was clear that there was MUCH more to this than what it seemed "All of this was a nice little way to bring us all back together... I don't mean you and me particularly... but the factions that were once Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm.. together once more, of course I COULDN'T JUST GO KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR! THAT WOULD BE LAME AND GAY! THIS WAY IS MUCH COOLER!" he spoke proudly and confidently. It certainly sounded just about right, Kraven WOULD risk the lives of hundreds just to arrange a melodramatic reunion "Over the last five years... I have been searching for a weakness for the fallen king you call Cain... and I've found a lead... a lead to ending his life ONCE AND FOR ALL!" with those words spoke, Kraven turned back to Isabella "Today marks the beginning of a new age for us all my brother... we walk the path of a demon slayer now... but first we must fight off this harlot!" and then Kraven charged at Isabella from behind, thrusting his knife out towards her back relentlessly.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo wasn't expecting the tackle as the hard impact caused him to utter another ow as he looked at what was going on. Oh there was missiles coming towards them. That wasn't good at all. He kept on smiling though as the missiles kept getting closer and closer. It didn't seem like they were going to slow down as he said, "You really want to die huh?" As soon as he said that, the missiles stopped and made a thud sound as the fell to the ground. At the same time that this happened, the gatling gun shot at Catherine's hands and arms as Ricardo quickly ran back to where his bike was as his weapons turned into wheels once again as he started to pedal fast. "Come on! Let's see how far this can go!" Ricardo then pressed his button on his Vita as his right handle bar started to shoot grenade launchers at Catherine.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:40 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Eagle nodded, and ran toward Kraven and Ryder. As he ran toward them, he slashed one of the vigilantes in the back. "Jojo is gonna handle her, but you two need to GTFO yesterday!" he grinned as some more mooks were coming his way. And then Kraven did a thing. Well shit. "He's really a whackadoo isn't he? Well anyway, you. Jojo's man." yes, he called Ryder that. She slashed a few mooks and looked at him. "Listen buddy boy, I think I can clear you a path straight out of here, but you gotta get Mister Death here to move. Let Jojo handle that one. She got this." he gave a thumbs up. "Plus now yah got me. Now, get a move on brotha." with that, he ran to the edge of town, and jumped into his monster truck, in which he laughed as he drove to the edge of town, and started to spray flames from it. It didn't hit anymore, and turned the sand into a weak glass, but it was a mighty fine distraction. Plus Eagle loved his fucking monster truck.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:25 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo had thrown her arm up in front of her face to protect herself from the flash grenade- then giggled as Ryder was referred to as "Jojo`s man". That was satisfying to hear, yes. He nodded as Eagle sped off to make a clearer path for Ryder and Kraven to escape, then redirected her attention up at Isabella. The blonde`s words sparked a mixture of sadness and rage in Jo`s stomach, in truth-- but her outward response was a cocky smirk and a tilt of her head. "I`m sorry, what? I can`t hear you over the sound of what a greedy Paladin officer wannabe you are-- how about let`s stay in our lane, yeah?!" Jo`s hand flew down to snatch Hopebringer again- when a sudden quake in the ground jolted her arm, causing her to miss it by an inch. She would`ve tried again- but keeping herself from getting disoriented from the shaking ground was a priority, so she knelt down to keep her center balance, the tips of her fingers just hardly brushing against the ground. "So it vibrates, huh-- I didn`t really peg you as that kinda lonely..." The bluenette snarked, and it seemed like she was ready to go on a bit-- when Kraven`s shouting broke her train of thought. Her expression briefly flashed in surprise, before simmering down to a very Jo-like angry. "Are you FUCKING KIDDING? I`m RISKING MY FUCKIN` LIFE HERE SO YOU CAN JERK OFF YER BATTLE BONER DRAMATICALLY?" She barked-- scowling as Kraven proceeded to run right at Isabella with only a knife. The woman had a sword, and was in charge of a regiment of Vigilantes- she obviously knew how to use it... so, Jo was fairly certain that running up close range next to her was the worst possible idea ever. She quickly yanked Hopebringer into her grasp, spinning the barrel once before firing off at a nearby building- the bullets ricocheted off cleanly, and now spiraled toward Isabella. She just wished there was a way she could get off this stupid rumbling ground... if she ever wanted to shoot at the blonde forwardly, it was gonna affect her aim...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine giggled as the missiles fell to the ground

"Called it~"

She cooed...and then she was being shot at again. Cathy growled as she felt the bullets digging into her arms, throwing herself to one side so as to get out of the gun's line of fire.

"AGH you-!"

She was NOT happy. So she took out two scalpels and threw them at Ricardo as he ran back to his bike....AND THEN GRENADES. The pinkette had to find cover behind a broken down wall of one of the buildings the missiles had destroyed, then took out one of her own grenades and threw it at Ricardo along with a smaller syringe.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:16 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Render_seri_awashima_by_yaelrukia-d5vuue9
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella surveyed the group. Despite his gloves being on fire, Mercy seemed more intent on convincing Father Death to run away than fighting her. She heard they'd had something of a relationship. What had her informant called it? Something like Battle Brothers? Were he not a criminal seeking to save another even more loathsome criminal. she could almost respect the mans determination to save his.....friend.
Either way, she turned her attention from the man back to the blonde as, much to her pleasure, the man made it clear he had no intention of leaving without a fight. She chuckled at the mans ramblings. He truly was mad. She would almost be doing him as much of a favor as the rest of the world when she finally delivered him to his beloved death.
As she heard Eagles voice, Isabella  sighed, truly not surprised. She'd been about to use him through his libido quite easily. She didn't doubt Jo had done something similar, or that he knew women like this. It didn't take much to please men like Eagle. Now she knew who to look for when she hunted him down later anyways.
With a throw quicker than most present could likely see, Isabella threw one of her explosive rings. The sound of the small device bouncing off of walls followed by a blast. Sizable rubble now fell in what would have been Ryder and Kravens escape path. Somehow the buildings managing to maintain little damage outside of the controlled blasts.
As she took in both Jo and Kravens attacks, Isabella smirked.    
    You are woefully narrow minded if that's all you think vibrations are good for-on top of other things-
 Isabellas sword began its odd vibrating again. The moment she did this, it was if Jos bullets just lost their momentum entirely, clattering to the ground. Then as Kraven drew nearer with the knife, she jumped, using the blade as a jumping post and pushing herself over the mans shoulder, landing behind him and quickly aiming a slash for his back.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

As Kraven's hand planted itself on Ryder's face, the redhead flailed his arms a bit, the flames still going, and eventually backed up, giving Kraven an indignant look. Still, he listened to the man, and his expression seemed to soften a bit--hardening into a look of determination as Cain was brought up. So Kraven had planned all this from the very beginning...quite the extravagent reunion plan, but hey, it worked. As he heard somebody calling for 'Jojo's man,' he looked over at Rommel with raised eyebrows, listening to the man speak. He wasn't exactly sure who this guy was--but apparently he was helping them now? That worked, too. He nodded to Rommel, but knew that he wasn't going to get Kraven to move unless the blonde got to fight Isabella at least a little bit...he'd have to separate the two of them somehow, if he expected to get out of here with Kraven intact...
And then suddenly things were happening. Rubble fell down into their escape route--which was bad. Ryder yanked a baseball grenade off of his belt, throwing it in the direction of the rubble and letting it land amongst the debris, blasting it apart within seconds to open up the escape route again.

"You know, as much as I love dramatic reunions, you're kinda overdoing this, Yuri--!" he shouted as he turned around--only to see Jo's bullets flop to the ground, and seeing Isabella dash behind Kraven. That wasn't good either. Ryder turned on his heel, his brain rushing for a solution that would help him hit the vigilante but not Kraven--and he tugged his bat from his belt, turning off the fire on his gloves, the bat letting out a quiet beep as it met the skin of the tips of his fingers. He ran at Isabella from behind, now that she was facing Kraven, and swung the bat around to try to hit her either on the shoulder or the arm--whatever he could do to keep her from using that sword. If they could disable her weapons capabilities, getting out of here would be much easier.

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:05 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Krave10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Well, this was pretty cool. When their escape path was cut off, one could visibly see Kraven grow even more gleeful than before "THIS IS GREAT! WE CAN NO LONGER FLEE! ALL WE CAN DO IS FIGHT NOW! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! BWAHAHA- huh?" Ryder promptly destroyed the rubble blocking their escape path, opening it up once more. Bummer. "You're not fun..." he muttered, before focusing back on the blonde in his charge towards her. He noted Jo's and Ryder's responses towards his schemes, which didn't seem to affect him much "OH WHAT!? WERE YOU EXPECTING ME TO JUST KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR LIKE- "OH HEY, I FOUND OUT HOW WE CAN KILL YOUR SISTER'S KILLER!"!? THAT WOULD BE BORING! THIS IS A -MUCH- COOLER WAY! YOU'RE TOTALLY GONNA REMEMBER THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" Isabella managed to stop Jo's attacks with ease, and she quickly moved aside from his own attack as well. Thanks to his handcuffs, Kraven was left with little in the ways of avoiding or blocking her sword. So, he decided it was better to react to such an attack in his own special way.

Kraven managed to turned towards Isabella before she could strike at his back- so her blade instead cut through his chest. Her sword slashed through his body, coating the blade and Isabella's face in his blood. The man stood completely still as the metal of the blade sunk deeper into his skin. It seemed, for but a moment, like he was struck down. Instead, he smiled "Heheh... *cough*.... do you fancy yourself a Hero Ms. Heartnet...?" pain took over his body, this was unlike his days as a supersoldier. No, he was human now. For the first time since his days in Scarlet City, he fought as a human being. And he wasn't going to let that stop him, as a matter of fact, his humanity made him stronger than ever before. Kraven's arms lifted up, his hands grabbing onto Isabella, his iron-willed strength keeping her locked into him as he pushed her closed towards him, his handcuff chains wrapped around her and a blade pushing deeper into his body. "Because if you really do... I'd consider looking into your employers..." Kraven kept Isabella still, at the cost of his own body. A pained smile on his face, Kraven yelled out loud to his allies "STRIKE NOW!! WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:00 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxx

Jo scowled as she watched her bullets drop helplessly onto the ground, glad she had at least tested that out beforehand instead of relying on it when the situation was more dire. "Whatever, asshole- keep yer dirty sword vibrator to yourself-" She murmured, forcing herself up out of her kneeling position- the floor was beginning to stabilize enough for her to focus and keep balance, anyway. As her mind worked quickly to deduce another plan, Isabella leaped behind Kraven and Ryder dashed forward to stop her from inflicting any serious harm- until Kraven did a thing anyway. Jo didn`t miss a beat, quickly rushing forward toward the action, not wanting to make any make waste of Kraven`s bold move-- now that he was no longer a supersolider, he couldn`t hold out on that much longer. "YOU OWE ME, FUCKER!" She roared- using her momentum to spring herself upward, skillfully spiraling above Kraven and Isabella and firing down at the vigilante with Hopebringer, figuring it was safe to due so while her sword was lodged in Kraven`s chest and incapable of disabling her bullets. However, despite her vantage point, she aimed at pretty much everywhere she could see aside from Isabella`s head-- her shoulders, her arms, sides, and her back as she landed behind Ryder, flawlessly aiming around his form. Once she landed, she allowed time for her boyfriend to go forward and deal some close range damage while they still could- in the meantime, she strapped Hopebringer back to her belt, trading it for her taser brass knuckles and standing by for another chance to pounce forward... she also kind of wanted to get a shot in on Kraven, if only for dragging their asses all the way out here. She`d been going out of her way to avoid vigilantes-- she did not need this...  

I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:58 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Eagle laughed as the vigilantes ran. It was fun seeing them run like mice. They were ripe for the murdering, but Eagle was above all that senseless violence...not really, but still. "Hmmm...maybe some tunes." he put in an old tape 'Badass Mix #2' and the first song came on. He started to blast it. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he said as he started to do donuts further in New Tombstone. The flamethrowers were still creating glass in giant circles as the flamethrowers were still going. "THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING I'VE DONE IN AGES!" he yelled, as he danced like the ultimate white guy as he drove. "I! WENT! THROUGH! THE! DANGER ZONE!"

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:32 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo looked behind him as he was able to dodge the scalpels coming his way and the grenade. He was feeling confident about his attacks when he was getting ready to launch another grenade at her. As soon as he was ready to do so however, the small syringe hit his back as pain came out of his mouth as he stopped his bike and tumbled over. The pain was starting to increase as blood was now forming on his elbows and arms. He looked over to his bike and his vita in his hand. Both took no damage but his body was in immense pain. He just hoped that this wasn't the end for him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:42 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine advanced on Ricardo as she saw him being hit by her syringe. Approaching the injured vigilante, she planned to stab him to death...but as she reached for a scalpel to carve him up with, the nurse realized that the shots she had taken to her arm had had more damage than anticipated. Bleeding intensely wasn't too much of a problem, but her damaged muscles were. With her arms incapacitated, she had to improvise.

"I'll still beat more blood out of you, don't you worry~!"

She announced as she threw a powerful kick at the vigilante's back, right where the syringe had hit.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:18 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo was panting now as the pain was starting to subside as Catherine came up to him now. Oh no. This was going to hurt. Indeed it was as Catherine's kicks to the syringe area gave him intense shocks throughout his body. The pain was something that he never experienced before. Each kick made Ricardo scream out in immense pain throughout the town as tears was now coming out of him profusely. He had to do something. Something to stop the kicks. His back was now bleeding badly now as he had to think of a solution to stop this. The only solution Ricardo came up with however was a pretty dumb one as he wrapped his arms around her legs, hoping that the kicks would stop.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine grinned as she saw her attacks succeed in causing a lot of pain. That was very good. The problem came when suddenly her legs were being held. Not so great.

"You serious right now..?"

She stayed for a moment, unable to do much or think of a way out...then she proceeded to headbutt the vigilante over and over. With her weakened arms she pulled off the mask that had been keeping the gases away before and started biting and the arms that held her legs too, after heaving headbutted a few times. She looked kind of like a crazed animal..which was pretty scary.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo held on to Catherine's legs as the headbutt caused more and more pain to him as headaches started to form. The pain was getting worse as bites to his arms was now making him bleed way more. Even though he was in a bad situation, Ricardo held on tighter to her legs as he started to mutter, "No matter what...I won't give up...I need to do this...I will make sure to make you proud mama..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella began to steel herself as Father Death turned. However he didn't do anything to try to dodge her attack. As blood flew out of the mans chest, Isabella stared, no doubt looking like she was coming from a crime scene, everything she was trying to prevent, no different from them. She tightened her grip on the sword, now heavy with Kravens blood. Despite the calm on her face, the mans stillness as her blade sunk deeper yet in the man was beginning to unnerve her. She watched him, hyper alert to everything around them. Then he spoke.
She looked at him, oddly more at ease with his smile than his silence. His pain was clear enough. No human could take a blow like that and not feel at least the slightest pain, particularly not after all she had done to her sword. As the mans hands suddenly locked onto her in a vice grip. She grimaced as he locked her in place. Her blade digging deeper into him as a result. She felt the chains digging into her back. Her eyes narrowing as anger flashed in her eyes at the mans words.
This man, Josephine Beaumont as well. Neither truly understood any of this. Did she think she was a hero? Maybe years ago, but after all she'd seen, never again. This world destroyed or corrupted heroes. That was their reality. she was aware how broken she was as well. She just knew she had to use it for a better cause.        
    ......No, I know what happens to those who fancy themselves heroes. Right now, I'm just doing what I can to help the people who still need heroes. First and foremost, people like you need to die for them to ever be safe in this world.
 Isabella braced herself as Kraven called out to the other two, moving her back so her back cybernetic could buffer the blast from the bullets. Isabella activated her strength cyberbetic, increasing it as she pushed against Kravens hold, still feeling Jos bullets as they made contact with her shoulders, arms, and lesser so on her back. At the moment, she was grateful for her excessive cybernetics.
As she heard footsteps rushing forward, Isabella maneuvered just out of the reach of the bats tip, funneling the force of her strength cybernetic onto Kravens hold, aiming a sharp kick at his leg.     
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:02 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder skid to a halt as his strike missed and he saw Isabella's blade bury itself into Kraven's gut--that couldn't possibly be a good thing. He saw Jo vault over them, and took a moment to assess the situation--Kraven wanted them to take this opportunity to attack. Isabella had avoided the bat, and now he was close enough that using the bat could get Kraven into a tight spot, too--so he held the bat in one hand, balling up his other hand into a fist and letting flames ignite around his glove.
"Christ, Yuri, you're making this difficult as hell--! But as soon as we get out of here, you're telling me everything you know!" Ryder darted around to Isabella's side, feeling as though moving in from that direction would make this the easiest--and abruptly brought down a hammer fist punch to the arm that was holding the blade, intending to disarm her so that they could just leave--and following that blow, he brought his foot forward to try to stomp on her toes on the foot that wasn't kicking, because hey, that could help--and in one final motion, swung his head forward to crack against hers. All basically in one movement, Ryder had thrown himself into this situation, kind of just hoping that he wasn't going to get stabbed. Getting stabbed would be highly unproductive as far as escaping went.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:42 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 6 Krave10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven cringed in pain, his teeth gritting against each other intensely as his eyes made a stubborn glare "I don't regret a single thing I've done... can you say the same...?" as Isabella's cybernetics activated, he could feel her power overcoming his. "Tch..." furthermore, their attacks against her were all for nothing. They had to think of something quick, or everything would go to hell. Yuri noted Ryder heading straight for him and Isabella, and made sure to keep a strong enough grip on her to let Ryder attack her in place. "Please don't call me that name brother... at least not in public..." he muttered, his grip on Isabella suddenly tightening "ISABELLA HEARTNET! YOU AND THE VIGILANTES ARE NOT THE TRUE AUTHORITY THIS WORLD NEEDS! THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN! ONLY THOSE WHO CAN SHATTER THIS PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR A STATUS QUO HAVE A CHANCE OF ACHIEVING TRUE JUSTICE!!" as soon as Ryders attacks had come to an end, Kraven began to let out a pain-filled growl as he slowly began to life Isabella up. This was despite her heavy cybernetics and his wounds "I... WILL NOT DIE HERE!!" the blonde's body began to tear itself apart as Kraven lifted Isabella over his shoulders, letting out a blood-curdling yell as he suddenly tossed her up several feet above himself "JO! NOW!" he yelled, before suddenly running past Ryder, grabbing the back of his jacket and dragging him down the alleyway with him as quickly as he could, blood spraying out of the blondes body, leaving behind a trail of crimson as he dashed away "END THIS!!!"

(EXIT RYDER AND KRAVEN)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:23 am

xxx

Jo carefully observed Ryder move forward from afar, baring her taser knuckles tight and waiting patiently for an opening- though in the meantime, she clenched her fist to activate it`s electric pulse, and pressed her knuckles into her other hand. While she appeared to be cracking her knuckles- in reality, she was pushing the charge into her fire proof glove (though it`s cheap material didn`t protect her from at least some heat forcing itself onto her flesh), causing a huge buildup of electricity to overload the small weapon and pack a bigger punch once a chance arose. And soon enough, it did- as over the top and worrisome the display was, Kraven soon tossed their vigilante opponent into the air-- and Jo for once didn`t allow herself time to worry about how smoothly him and Ryder were going to escape. Ceasing the opportunity, she charged forward, waiting for gravity to take something of an effect on the blonde before using her momentum to bound upward, removing her hand from her taser knuckle to unleash the built up electricity that twisted down her extended fist and forearm in an intricate swirl that held an absurd amount of power-- and thrusted her fist up in a static filled uppercut toward Isabella`s middle, while still mid-air. This was about the time she would have spewed some witty, insulting one-liner- but she was eerily silent, her mind stuck on Kraven`s words from prior. "The system is broken" he`d said, "Only those who can shatter this pitiful excuse for a status quo have a chance at achieving true justice"...
From Isabella`s position, it should have been nigh impossible for her to dodge Jo`s strike- and soon enough, the bluenette landed on the ground again, only stumbling just slightly before regaining her balance. The amount of electricity thrusted her way along should have been enough to knock her out- so Jo allowed herself to glance in the way Ryder and Kraven had run off to, finding some solace in the fact that they had disappeared from sight. Eagle must have had good luck clearing the way for them... with that in mind, she begun to leave the alley, wanting to grab Cathy and Eagle and leave before anything else happened.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:07 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella smirked at the man. A contradicting glare present in her eyes as she continued applying pressure to the mans hold.        
     Even if I have done things I regret, there was always an outcome that was worth it in the end
 Isabella turned as Ryder was suddenly at her side. She grimaced as the red heads punch came down on her arm. The pain forcing her to let go of the blade. She attempted to move her foot out of his path, holding back a reaction as he caught her toes. She did wince as his head made contact with her with a resounding crack. She quickly reached for her blade with her other hand, still seeing spots before her from Ryders attack. She glared at the man. Before she could do anything however, Kravens hold tightened.  
YOUR AUTHORITY IS NOT WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS EITHER! EVEN IF THINGS MUST CHANGE, WHOM YOU WOULD HAVE CHANGE THE WORLD WOULD ONLY LEAD TO ITS FURTHER RUIN.
As she felt herself being lifted, Isabella braced herself. Her back cybernetic was designed to take falls. She could handle this. She tried to listen to what was going on underneath her, despite the air passing underneath her combined with the recoil from Ryder attack on her head making that difficult. Though Kravens shouting did make that simpler.
 It was then she felt Jos static filled fist. Isabellas eyes widened as she felt the electricity go through her. She fought to keep herself from twitching. She bite her lip to stop herself from moaning, drawing blood. She looked to the side, weakly smiling as she saw her sword still at her side. She hadn't lost that.
She listened to Jos footsteps as the bluenette began leaving the alleyway, feeling unconsciousness quickly coming. She couldn't go after them like this. That thought stung as deeply as any physical wound. She would have another day. This wasn't going to be the last time Absolute Justice dealt with the likes of them. Next time would be different and next time they would understand her justice.
Isabella looked in the direction of the square. She hoped Ricardo was okay. As she tried to focus on the noises coming from the boys direction, blackness finally took her.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next