Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

+7
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:38 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Egil194_zps383b37ca

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil was certainly glad that Crispin's affirmation that hugs were a good way of cuddling--maybe even the best! Had he...just done something right? For once? Maybe? As Egil was thinking about this was when Crispin's light kiss came in for a landing--and he was surprised enough that he actually clutched Crispin closer for a moment, his entire face burning even brighter red, if that was at all possible. However, just at that moment as well, he heard Laina--which made his stomach do a flip. In a bad way. He glanced back over his shoulder in Laina's direction, before abruptly letting go of Crispin and slipping his jacket off--then draping it over his and Crispin's heads to hide them from Laina somewhat. So now they were sitting there with a jacket over their heads, which Egil, as he wrapped his arms back around Crispin, had to admit probably looked pretty silly, but at least it was shielding them from prying eyes...for now...He paused for a moment, then looked at Crispin with wide, wondering eyes.
"S-So that...was a kiss...? Wow..." he had awe in his voice--he felt very light. Even with the looming anxiety of Laina watching them...which honestly at this point was becoming a bit overwhelming. "D...Do you think we could do that again? L-Later? I feel like maybe we should go somewhere away from Laina...M-Maybe we could go up to your belltower...?"

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:34 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 247975_157927
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin let himself be moved, cuddling deeper into the boys side, almost as surprised by Egils actions as he was by the kiss. His pseudo smile  twitched, becoming wider as he noticed how red Egils face had gotten. If that was how he reacted to a kiss on the cheek, Crispin couldn't imagine his reaction to an actual kiss on this lips......Hopefully he didn't hyperventilate. However at that moment, Crispin also heard Lainas music.His smile disappeared the moment he heard her music. So she was definitely still here, great.  He pulled his hat down, reaching for his vita. At the moment trying to remember programs he could hack her stereo with, to quiet the noise she was making at least.
He let this thought pass as Egil draped his jacket over their heads. Crispin wrapped his arms around Egils shoulder and waist, imagining they looked pretty ridiculous right now and not bothering to care too much. He moved his hat brim up, looking at Egil and nodding contently. 
Yeah....what did you think it would be like?  
Crispin felt something of his smile return. Despite the ongoing annoyance that was Lainas peeping, he still felt like some of his usual heaviness had lifted
I'd like to if you'd want to. I agree with you on that. We shouldn't have to worry about people bothering us up there.

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:37 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Egil194_zps383b37ca

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

"I...I wasn't really sure..." Egil replied when Crispin asked him what he'd thought getting kissed would be like. He'd really had no idea--and the outcome had ended up being...actually really nice. After never having gotten a kiss before...well, Egil knew he was going to treasure this moment. And as much as he wished that they could just stay there...there was the issue of Laina being there. So, moving back to the belltower was preferable. Although on any normal day, Egil found the belltower kind of creepy--he was feeling now that if Crispin was there, it would be fine. He gave the blonde a smile before reluctantly letting go--hugging felt really nice and warm, and he didn't particularly want to stop, but he wasn't going to be able to drive while hugging somebody--that would be highly dangerous!
Once he'd let go, he stood up, taking his jacket off of their heads and holding it on one arm, extending his hand down to Crispin and helping him up to his feet before letting go and brushing the sand off of his pants. Once he was done with that, he paused for a moment before giving Crispin a shy smile and taking his hand again, leading him off in a roundabout route back to the motorcycle. If they went like this, maybe Laina wouldn't notice...

*Exit Egil and Crispin*

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:10 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Its_a_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
"Alright!"she remembered how desolate this place was. There wasn't much to do here, but that was a good thing. She smiled and got off her bike...though...she did see some more footsteps and a giant ass crater. It reminded her of Zombie...fuck that guy. She'd find him sometime, right now, she didn't give a shit. "Right...let's train here for a bit hmm?"she went to the other vehicles. "So Lukas, you said your training was a bit weird. What did you mea by that?"she asked.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:21 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Lukas%2015_zps94mehsmx

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas parked on the beach, frowning a bit at the condoms and whatnot strewn everywhere on the sand. This place was filthy...but isolated, at least...He sighed, taking off his sunglasses and putting them onto the dashboard of the car, before taking off his seatbelt and getting out--being met by Bunny as he got out of his car. He listened to her question, and replied with,
"Vell...aside from my normal veapons, I tend to use cybernetics a lot--look, but don't get too close." He held out his hand, releasing a tiny bit of gas above his palm. The gas was invisible, but did sparkle a it in the air. "Fear-inducing hallucinogens. Zhey inflict upon people visions of zheir vorst fears--among ozher things--usually I use zhese in battle in conjunction vith my veapons, but it's more difficult during training since my allies can't get much training done vhile in such a state." He waved his hand, letting the gas blow away on the wind before looking back to Bunny again. "I vork vith some ozher types of disabling gases, too--generally freaking out zhe enemy is a good vay to get zhem to eizher surrender or get really messy vith zhe vay zhey fight--so, it vorks, I guess--"

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:55 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Inga32_zps2d759794

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao came to an unsteady stop on his bike behind Bunny and Lukas.  After he did stop and turned if off, he hopped off and looked around.  He honestly had no clue what had happened back at the store however, he did get a candy bar from Bunny so he was happy.  Not getting the chance to eat it, he had tucking it away in the pouch strapped to his motorcycle.  Now he blew right past the two towards the water coming to a dead stop right at the edge of the coastline.  It was so big!  He'd never seen so much water before.  He stared at it in awe.  He spun back around and ran back to the two, "It's really big!  I've never seen a lake this big!" he exclaimed bouncing on his heels before looking back to it, "I can't even see the other side."  He seemed to have missed Lukas's whole explanation about his cybernetics since he ran straight to the beach.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 am

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

"Aaaaaand...we lost him." she sighed and shook her head a bit. She was actually really interested in his guys cybernetics...but she did have a watch Nao. Didn't want him running off on her at this point. "That's actually...really impressive. Did you implanment these yourself?"she looked closely at the sparkle in the air. It was pretty fucking cool. But it must have been true that no one could really train with him due to that. "Have you tried having your allies build an immunity to it? It would be kind of bad if every time you went into battle with one of them, you'd have to not use your fullest. That, or...I could fix them for a more concentrated blast. Wouldn't be too tough."she shrugged and smirked. She hadn't been able to tinker with cybernetics for a while, but she could totally help. Thanks to the old man, she knew a better thing or three.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:15 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas looked over to Nao as the boy made his exclamations about the shoreline of the lake, seeming surprised at how excited the purplette was getting.
“You must have never seen zhe ocean…alzhough I’ve only seen it vonce or twice myself,” he called over to Nao before looking back to Bunny as she asked if he had implanted his cybernetics himself. “Oh, no, I only know how to do basic maintenance on it. I’m not nearly good enough vith machines to have made it myself.” He listened to Bunny’s suggestion, thinking on it for a moment before replying, clearly interested, “I do carry around an antidote for it, but if I could control vhether it vould come out as a large cloud or a more concentrated blast, zhat vould actually be very nice…You could do zhat?”

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Bunny Mio

"Yeah, I don't think it would be much of an issue. Hold on." she was going to let Nao play around in the water and stuff. She'd work on Lukas' cybernetics. She grabbed her bag and got a little box. It was full of tools. "Be pretty easy really. Just put a nozzle on the end, make a little trigger, bam, done. But you gotta show me where the end is. I don't wanna hurt you or somethin. Wouldn't be very good to hurt a potencial friend."she went through her kit. Mostly this would be to fix her own cybernetics, but she'd tweaked hers before, so it wouldn't be that different. She just didn't want to hurt him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:39 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

At the mention of a 'potential friend,' Lukas gave a faint smile, then rolling up his sleeve and examining his arms for a moment. He managed to find the spot where the prosthetic skin ended, rolling it up to expose the cybernetics of his arms where the gas was shot out. Once upon a time, he never would have trusted anybody having access to his cybernetics--but at this point, he was willing to trust Bunny.
"So long as I'd be able to svitch between zhe two, I feel like it vould actually be very useful--thank you." He took a look inside of the tool box, curious as to what variety of tools she had--that would no doubt indicate the amount of experience that she had with repairing cybernetics. After all, as much as he wanted to trust her, if she made any errors he was going to have to shell out more cash with a professional repair person...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny watched as Lukas was taking off his skin and chuckled. It was just like her. How cool. She took a wrench and started working."Here's how I'm imagining this...normally you have such a big blast of this gas right? So.."she started to attach what looked like a tiny silencer. She started to torch it on there."I'll use a trigger for the concentrated blast...and keep it normal for the large blast...so..."the process took a little while, and she felt bad that she had to make Lukas wait for that long a period of time. After about 30 minutes of working, and stood back. "Alright...go ahead and try it. Press that trigger with your ring finger, see if it works." she hoped it would work.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Despite the fact that the procedure took some time, Lukas didn’t seem bored from the waiting at all—in fact, he seemed a bit fascinated as he watched Bunny work, keeping his eyes on her tools as she worked her magic. Once she was done, he looked up at her face and nodded, pulling the prosthetic skin back down carefully over his cybernetics and standing up, pointing his arm away from the redhead and trying the new trigger out into open air—and it worked! He let out a surprised chuckle and actually smiled full-out—much different from his usually passive mood—and he looked to Bunny as he spoke,
“It vorks! Zhat vas really impressive—I feel like maybe I should learn more about cybernetics so I can do stuff like zhis…” He took another look at his arm, feeling very happy with Bunny’s work, then looked to her again. “Oh, uh—thank you. I almost forgot to say zhat.” If she did intend to be his friend, he reminded himself, he definitely had to thank her—she had just done him a major favor. And just after she’d met him, too—that had been very kind of her…

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny watched and HOPED TO GOODNESS it worked. When it did, she fist pumped. "Yes...awesome!"she silently celebrated to herself, and started to clean the tools a bit. "It's alright. Glad I could help. Just don't use that on me someday."she was sort of joking, but sort of not. One day, there would be jobs out there to take her down, in fact they're were already. She needed to be prepared, so doing favors like this were a good help to prevent that, even if a little. "I learned a lot of my stuff in Junktown, and a lot of my cybernetics are from there. If you ever wanted to learn about it, that would be the place to go." she still wondered how her old man was doing. She hoped it was okay. "Anyway, you want it for the other arm too right? I'll get on that as well."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:22 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Inga32_zps2d759794

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao tilted his head when Lukas called it the ocean.  So that's the ocean.  Mamma's only every told him stories about it.  He smiled then turned and ran back to the water.  He stopped at the edge again and stared for a moment before taking his shoes off and stepping into the water.  He immediately gasped and ran back out, "Cold, cold cold!" he exclaimed.  He looked back to the two and saw Bunny fiddling with Lukas' arm.  So he had fake arms like Bunny.  While they were doing whatever with that, he looked around until he found a stick then started making doodles in the damp sand.  He made all kinds of scribbles while humming to himself.  He drew flowers, bunnies, a panda toy, limbs, a lady in a dress, a stick figure with a line across its neck, candies, and the three of them, Bunny, Lukas, and Nao, altogether.  He eventually got bored waiting for them and ended up curled up and passed out on the sand next to all the little drawings.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

“But of course,” Lukas replied to Bunny’s request for him to not use his cybernetics on her, still investigating the adjustments that she’d made on his arm. Of course, he knew, he couldn’t really make promises to anyone—but he wanted to make promises. He didn’t want to think that he couldn’t trust absolutely anyone—he used to think like that, and changing himself from that world view had been like jumping into an ice cold pool of water. Going back would probably be just as difficult, so he had no plans to become numb again—if Bunny and Nao were potential friends, then dammit, they’d be his friends. Even if he was awkward as all hell… “Junktown, hm…? I haven’t been there…maybe I should check it out…oh, and—yes, please. Thanks for the help.” Lukas paused as he heard Nao’s voice, then looking over and seeing his drawings in the sand. He paused for a moment as he looked at the drawing that Nao had done of the three of them together, seeming quite fixated on that drawing in particular for a moment, before he looked back to Bunny and spoke quietly so not to wake up the purplette. “It’s like having a little brother…” He couldn’t deny that he felt a sort of kinship with Nao at this point—he had a soft spot for kids, and this kid in particular was reminding him a lot of his late little sister at the moment. He almost felt…more normal than he had in a long time.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:37 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed and looked at Nao. She shook her head and went to the boy, putting her coat over him so he'd be comfortable. "Heh..."she walked back over to Lukas and sat down again. "It's because he's abandoned. He's trained to laugh off pain...I just...can't..."she shook her head and sighed. "Guess I'm a sucker for wanting to help people. Anyway, let's get that nozzle on then." she started to work on the eye, concentrating as she started to get the attachment on. It was a lot easier this time around, and she finished up. "Done."she said, and put the tools away again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:11 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

"It's a shame zhat more children are being raised like zhat..." Lukas said quietly as Bunny worked on his other arm. "I hate seeing kids sucked up into things like zhis...if only zhere vas somezhing ve could actually do about it..." He sighed, then continued to wait while Bunny worked, up until the moment when she was finished working. "Thank you. Zhis should definitely help a lot--both in training and battle. I just wish zhat zhere vas somezhing I could do in return--I kind of feel like I'm cheating you here..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:01 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Inga28_zps087f4906

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao laid quietly in the sand breathing softly as he slept.  He stirred slightly as Bunny draped the coat over his curled body.  He was having such a nice time with Bunny and Lukas.  It was almost like a dream.  He was waiting for it all to end and for him to wake up back in his cell.  Lady Red told him that they'd be together until the end.  He just didn't know when this end was.  Perhaps this was something she didn't predict.  Was she looking for him?  Or did she lie?  "Mmm," a small noise escaped him as he gripped the coat and curled himself into a tighter ball.  His lips were pressed together firmly and his eyebrows furrowed.  It was apparent that whatever was going on in his head wasn't pleasant.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:20 am

Bunny Mio

"Kids don't fucking deserve the shit we put them through. Parents who do this to their kids, who train them like that, then abandon them...it's not right. Heh...guess I ain't much better since I was training him earlier to defend himself."she looked over at him, and saw him looking like he was having a nightmare. She walked over, and picked the kid up, and carried him back, putting his head on her lap. "You should see the pictures he drew in the sand. He drew us three together. Funny huh?" she pet the boys head, thinking about what to say next. "Oh, the cybernetics...not a big deal, was happy to help yah. Good practice, and maybe you can send some people my way case they need somethin...though I'm always movin so." she looked down a bit, a smile grew on her face. "Fact is, yer helpin me."she looked at Lukas with the same smile."You and Nao are. I...was kind of aimlessly wanderin...avoidin people for 5 years. Reckon I just wanted to die alone for what it was worth...started seeing relics of the past, and was trying to run from it, like a coward...now I'm startin to realize how that won't get me anywhere. I need to face myself...my past...everything if I'm gonna make a change." she looked at one of her hands, and took the skin off it, showing an entire bionic arm."Everything that happens to a person...happens for a reason. I was avoidin people cause...I was ashamed of who I was and how I was gon deal with it...I stopped talking, covetted my alone time. But...when Nao and yerself reached out...Pugsy too...I started to realize how wrong I was...and how...how if this keeps going, I'm going to run myself into the ground." she turned her hand into a fist, smiling, and then put the skin back on, and fastened it. "So...thanks. You helped me to start to realize my mistake..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas paused for a moment, listening to what Bunny said as she spoke--and slwly, he felt almost mystified by her words. He had helped somebody...? Really? And here it seemed like her problems were at the very least similar to the ones he'd had...He couldn't think of what to say to her in response, at first--it had been five years, and yet he was still awkward with dealing with his emotions. However--he couldn't deny that he felt...glad? Happy, yes--he managed a faint, but very sincere smile as he looked to her and finally spoke,
"I...I'm glad zhat I could help. Honestly...you've helped me, too. I've...been trying to deal vith zhe loss of a family member recently, and...zhis actually kind of feels like having a family again, being here...I-I know zhat zhis probably seems sudden, but--I...haven't been in the best of mental places recently. I think zhat zhis...really helped me."
It was at this point that his phone buzzed--and he hesitantly pulled it out of his pocket, checking it and seeing Eagle's message, making a face at the words. This was...English, right? He had no idea what 't or d' was, for one thing...And...'buds'? Did Jasper count as two people now? Exactly where were Eagle and Jasper and why hadn't they...texted him earlier...? He hesitated for a moment as he considered this, then texted back,
'I'm at the beach. Getting some maintenance done on my arms. Where are you?'
He sent that message, then slipped his phone away, looking back to Bunny again.
"Sorry--it vas vone of my co-vorkers--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:56 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Santana%2012_zpsfb66nfws

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

⚔-------------------------------------⚔

Santana wandered out onto the shore, looking around curiously. There were a few people here, but he wasn't going to bother them--they seemed distracted. From anyone looking, it was almost as if Santana came out of absolutely nowhere--like he'd just popped out of thin air. He crossed his arms, looking out at the artificial lake and the dirty sand around it with a certain degree of disgust.
"This place would be pretty nice if it wasn't littered with trash..." he murmured, sighing slightly. Was he really going to find something here...? Maybe...

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:33 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny nodded, smiling. She knew all about losing a family member...losing a family...over and over again. Harriet, Karri, Kain, Vulture Team and Elliot. She once considered them all family, Harriet more so cause...well...she WAS family. "I'm sorry to hear your loss. In this day and time...I think we all learn that families important." she looked down at Nao, who was sleeping on Bunny's lap. Kind of reminded her when Ivy slept on her that one time. The thought made Bunny smile, and she looked at Smile again. "Co-workers huh? They must be worried." she gave a tiny chuckle. "I think a smile and those words are worth the upgrade. Honest and truely." she said, giving a nod. "I know those feelings, what it's like to lose a family member. Had a twin sister once who died when I was young. Then when my Pa killed my Ma, I kind of...didn't have a family. Was adopted, tried again but again...died. Again with my job, was taken into a different family, and they died...and again in...well, I'll not mince words, in No Mans Land, had another family...and I coulda stayed with them....but I pushed them away cause...I lost someone important in there, and well...I..."she actually teared up. Talking about all this death was actually hurting her. She sniffled and wiped the tear from her eyes."Sorry.." after that nice speech a bout them being a family here she was ruining everything. She took a breath to calm down. "A-anyway, I pushed them away...cause I didn't want to lose them again. Felt like my being there would hurt...so...I left. And that was how it was." she smiled and wiped her eyes again. "Sorry...but your family comment really touched me. Thanks...you're a real honest and nice guy. Though...it looks like we have company.."Bunny felt herself get tense, as she heard a voice say something.  She glanced over, not knowing who this man was or why he was here...or why this man was opposed to shaving cause ew 5 o'clock shadow was el gross.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas watched with a sort of quiet fascination as Bunny spoke--it was rare that people actually opened up to him like this. He was respectful and paid attention as she explained, feeling pangs of sympathy as she described losing her parents. Once her story was done and he noticed her tearing up, he looked away a bit--then directing his attention over to Santana as Buny indicated him--Lukas was a bit suspicious, but the guy wasn't doing anything yet, nor was he really looking at them, so he wasn't...too worried. Instead, he paused for a moment, then looked to Bunny and spoke, seeming somewhat hesitant--although he knew that if she was going to be this open with him, he had to be, too.
"It's...It's alright. Don't vorry about being sentimental. For a vhile, I tried to keep all of zhat out of zhe vay, too--just...not feel anyzhing at all. And, vell--I...vas in No Man's Land, too, to tell zhe truth..." So long as she didn't find out that he had actually been involved in the group that had kind of been trying to blow up most of mankind, he'd be fine, right...? The New Trust was behind him now...that was half of the reason why he'd changed his appearance so much, honestly...he didn't want that decision to haunt him... "...My valls broke down. I couldn't hide zhose emotions anymore. And, vell...I...lost my parents, back in Germany...and...my sister is zhe vone who died recently." He let out a breath of air after he'd spoken--as if even acknowledging his sister's death was difficult for him--but it was something he knew he had to come to terms with. "So...even if just a little bit...I...think zhat ve can feel similar. It's...good to know, zhough, zhat zhere are ozher people out zhere like me...and...zhat maybe ve can make new families..." It was a hopeful thought, at the very least--Lukas wasn't really sure what he was doing with himself these days, but he actually felt quite at home with these two, surprisingly. Maybe the fact that he'd opened up was a good thing--he still didn't feel totally ready to be fully emotional--but he did manage to give Bunny a sad smile. "It's...not shameful to be sad, I think. Emotions are natural things, so...it's alright to be sentimental. A-At least, zhat's vhat I think...But--thank you. For, um--zhe compliment. And just--listening."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:08 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Inga28_zps087f4906

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Another small noise escaped Nao as Bunny picked him up from the floor and moved him.  He seemed to calm down a bit but the expression on his face didn't change.  His small frame remained curled up.  A habit developed from trying to keep warm while sleeping in his cell.  He squirmed a bit before jumping awake with a start.  "AHH!" His visible eye was glowing and flicking around and a few random things flew up in the air.  He looked distressed.  He looked around wildly before reality started setting back in and whatever dream he was having started to fade.  Then object fell back to the ground after recognizing Bunny and Lukas.  He blinked and his eyes went back to normal.  However, his breathing was still quick and he was still on edge.  He looked back up to Bunny and smiled falsely.  Everything was fine.  He was good.  He fell right back into his learned routine.  It was all he knew how to do.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 4 Un-go-0903_zpsc18e04e5

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:17 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny nodded and closed her eyes as she listened to him. So he was from No Man's too. Well, at least he wasn't someone from Paladin aiming to take her back. That was at least comforting. "It's funny...people who are dubbed super criminals like us...give us a little time to reflect and get things in order...and we don't turn out all bad right?"she said with a chuckle. But judging by what he said, they felt sort of the same. Once their walls were down, they were vulnerable...sort of...just out there for the world to see. It was nice to have her views shared by another person. It was...comforting, in a sense. "What I would do for a new family. But hey, if you wanna hang around, you're welcome to. I'm told I'm good at listenin...even if it's one of the only things I'm good at."she smiled brightly. This guy was cool in her book. They had similar thoughts and she felt alright talking to him. But then suddenly, Nao sprang up and Bunny looked at him in surprise. She looked at all the stuff flying around. She looked at the boy, and slowly wrapped her arms around him. She didn't really know how else to comfort the boy. "It's okay to cry. You're allowed to cry." she said, still holding onto him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next