Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

+7
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:36 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awww... Thank you. Maybe I'll keep this all natural~. Maybe for a rave I'll go in glowing, but for now... I'll stay what I am. Maybe you should glow with me?" Mocha said with a tiny redness in her cheeks. It has been a while, since her work kept getting in the way. Besides the more she looked at Atlas the more she found things she liked. He was an attractive man, and she wanted to get to know him more. When mentioning the bottle she stared down the neck of the tinted glass for a moment, sniffing the contents. It smelled nice to her. And she couldn't remember the last time she had any. "Mmmm~?" Mocha hummed, "A bartender you say? Well now... I must say I did not expect that. Though it makes sense. I thought your cooking was too good." Mocha said as she playing nudged him. She stared at the bottle again before taking a swing. She took two gulps before looking back at the ocean, and some of the people there. "I can't help but agree... I am Mocha by the way. Mocha Deren." she said before offering the bottle back. Of course she wanted more though it stung her throat, it was pleasurable to her. "It's so nice to see them happy... Though I hope Laina comes out of hiding soon. Poor girl doesn't seem very good at it." she said before looking back at Atlas. "So... The reason why I came... When you left Catherine came back, and not in a good way.... Woman's arms were melting off, and I couldn't think correctly of what to do to help. I mean... Melting arms! What is a doctor supposed to do?! How does it even happen!?" Mocha said making huge gestures and sound effects of the melting.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  The Vanguard Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:04 am

Atlas
Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ As Mocha started joking about how she may plan to go glowing to some kind of Rave Atlas smirked, the invitation to attend such an event was kind but he had a hard time thinking of how he'd look like glowing. "I'd love to go; but you better find a better way to start glowing. You can tell me all you want as a doctor, but I don't trust that water." Atlas remarked with a small grin, glancing over at the shore for a moment. It was so unnatural, and yet it's appearance was so peaceful.. But incredibly deceiving. Taking a moment to look back at Mocha he started to notice the slight tint of red in her cheeks, and all he could do was smile. Was he actually causing that kind of a reaction? It made him smile at the thought, but he tried not to show to much of an outward reaction at the realization. As she playfully nudged him he played along, giving a small nudge back against her side as she remarked about the surprise and his cooking. "I appreciate that. Most of it comes from work, but I have to cook all of my own meals as well so that helps. It pays to be able to cook and serve drinks well, not to mention it's great for parties and there's quite a few people out there that like a man that can cook and serve drinks. It's all worth learning how to in the end." Atlas jested, finding humor in it. While the skills were either for work, or for some kind of domestic life it didn't matter; he had just grown used to it after so long.

↘↘↘ As Mocha introduced herself fully Atlas didn't break eye contact. He made sure to look towards her during such an introduction, smiling as she finished. "My name's Atlas. Atlas Dyavol, it's nice seeing you again Mocha." He remarked casually, grabbing the bottle as it was returned to him and taking a quick gulp from it to settle his nerves. He let his eyes wander as she spoke of the others around the shore, the two men enjoying their time together; and the woman that must be in the car still blasting music. Laina.. Hadn't he heard that name somewhere? Shaking the thought away for a moment, Atlas cleared his mind as Mocha went on to talk about why she had initially came here. The injury. Upon recollection, he remembered the distraction; he had used it as an easy way to leave, but it must have been even more serious than he had initially imagined. "Melting arms eh.." He started, thinking it over. Her hand gestures and sound effects were appreciated, and it made the situation seem a lot more comical than it sounded. "There's not much a doctor can do at that point. Ease the pain, save what's left of the arm maybe, put her out of her misery. I can't think of any traditional treatment for corroding flesh besides covering the acid in some dirt or powder.. Baking soda might do." Atlas went on, he wasn't all that informed about medical aid; but common sense would dictate that if the acid was to busy burning something else it'd reduce the damage done to the victim.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: A nice bottleof whiskey.
Damn look at this place :: At the lake's shoreline.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I actually lost something.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:10 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614

"Your going to make a woman very happy Atlas.Feeling his playfulness back at her made Mocha giggle. She started to feel at ease with Atlas, and Mocha couldn't remember the last time she was connecting to someone like this. There was her fellow psychic on the team, Liimu, and maybe Laina considering that she helped comfort the woman at times would be friends. Then there the people of the past, but Mocha wasn't sure if they considered her a friend anymore. She'd like to think Jo was since that time at the party. When Mocha noticed how wrapped up in her thoughts were she shook her head, and then smiled. "Exactly! So when she asked for pain medication, I went right for it to get it. I wasn't thinking that... You know because she was shot and melting that she wouldn't be able to take it, I didn't know what I could do, I never felt like that in a long time... So she yelled at me." Mocha said though it hurt, Mocha knew that deserved it. In the past she would do the same thing to her. "That is... Until... Dantalion... Or Dan as I like to call him. Healed her completely. All that melting, gone. He completely healed her and saved both arms." Mocha said and took a deep breath. "Can you imagine my surprise? And then.... May I have another gulp? If that is alright? I am turning TOOOOOO serious for my liking." Mocha asked as she looked at the bottle.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:43 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 Egil194_zps383b37ca

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil followed Crispin over to the spot of shade beneath the tree, and as the blonde got to work rearranging the ferns to make the place more well-hidden, Egil checked the sand itself, so that they wouldn't end up sitting on anything sketchy. This place actually seemed fairly clean, thankfully...
Egil plopped down in the sand, and looked to Crispin as he spoke, replying,

"T-True...or maybe it's just a coincidence that she's here..." He seemed far more calm now that they were hidden from prying eyes. He took the shells he'd collected out of his pocket, checking to make sure that they weren't damaged, giving a soft smile to see them perfectly intact. As he replaced them into his pocket, he looked up, seeing that from their well-shaded spot, they actually had a very good view of the lake. Egil paused for a moment, then looked at Crispin and spoke again. "Y-You know...sometime, we should go to a real beach together. I-If you want to, that is--this lake is really nice and all, but...I've never seen the actual seashore before. I think it would be fun...!" His smile became more pronounced as he continued, the little sanctuary they had constructed helping with his confidence. After all, the ferns made it more confined--and Egil always felt more at ease in smaller, more cozy spaces. He looked back to the ocean for a moment, then flopped over, lying on his back and staring up at the blue sky above. He culd see dark clouds in the distance out of the corner of his eye--but it was still clear there at the beach. It was pleasantly warm, and despie Laina's music in the background--which seemed a bit quieter now--it was still really nice. "This is so much better than hanging out in the cathedral...I could defnitely get used to this..." He was content--he didn't know what was going on with the rest of the faction esides him and Crispin, and in this moment, he didn't really care, as bad as that fact would probably make him feel later.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas scoffed at her remark of making some woman happy, chuckling a bit to ease the joke. Visits and short appearances were his greatest gift to others, if he stayed anywhere too long it seemed like he might have an episode beside them. While he didn't despise the Killer Gene, nor did he dislike the fact that it saved him from plenty of issues.. He didn't like having others he actually knew have to deal with it. Even the freakshow hadn't the slightest clue, but now that whole bar got to see a little taste of it. The idea stuck with him for a while, but as Mocha shouted a bit louder it pulled him out of his odd musing. The injuries she had described had indeed sounded severe, but as she went on to talk about her attempt at helping with it his mind started to piece a few things together. His first assumption was that she just didn't make it in the end, that the injuries were far too severe and there was nothing to do but as the story progressed Atlas began to realize the real issue behind everything. Taking a breath he tried to calm his own thoughts, only smiling as Mocha asked for another drink. "Of course you can." Atlas spoke calmly, offering the bottle to her as he moved his hand closer for her to take it. "You may need it more than I do." He went on, thinking over the situation.

↘↘↘ "I can see how that would be stressful.. But in the end, at least your friend is okay." Atlas spoke up after letting Mocha get a drink down. "But fixing it entirely... And quickly? That doesn't sound natural. That doesn't seem like anything an actual doctor can do given the circumstances.." He went on, thinking back on it. What qualifies as a real doctor anyway? He sure as hell didn't know, he hung his head back a bit and glanced towards the sky as he mulled it over. He wasn't the greatest at comforting others, but at least he had the alcohol that helped with it. "Maybe being too serious at a supposedly relaxing beach is a bit to much after all." Atlas finished, smirking lightly but it dwindled back to a relaxed expression rather quickly.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:45 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 2e3db4a98e91f3b341fd32ea39881a570c68d481

Mocha tried to keep herself from tearing up as she got to this part, and took a swung at the bottle. Her throat burned at the feeling, her eyes teared up, though it was a good cover since she could blame it on the drink, and would. She looked back at Atlas when he told her what he thought so far. "Thank you... And that's thew thing... He's not a doctor. He's a freak show that recently came into the Death Worshipers... He has an ability to man... Manlipulate... Meh he controls flesh. He controls it so well that when he heals he is able to put everything back in it's right place." Mocha said and snapped her fingers before wiping her eyes. "And though he seemed weakened afterwards... It made me realize something... I'm worthless now." she said, and began to laugh. "I mean... Who do you want more? A doctor that spent years of learning and practicing, with slowly but surely results with a dash of you will most likely not survive if things are too grave? Compared to... Super Healing, instant results, I can pull you almost any situation from bullets to melting, and! And, and, and.... It's all natural. Slap a price on that and sell it! You'll get... ALL THE HIPSTERS!" Mocha coughed as her mind started to feel a little hazy, and her motions more sloppily, but energetic still. "How... Do I... Compete with that? So, so, so you know what I do?" Mocha through her talking doesn't realize that her sweater starts to change color like it usually did when her mentality changed. "I think... I can learn it too! But... But I got mad... I got mad because that yelling... It hurt... And when I looked at him I got... So jealous... I came here for sex. NOT... Not like I want to talk to you for sex or anything!" Mocha fumbled as she leaned on him and spazzed out for a moment. "Not that your not attractive, but uh... I ain't no slut!... At least not until a moment ago. Then again I had no sex..." Mocha trailed off and looked at the bottle. "I haven't eaten anything..."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ As everything took a turn for the worse, all Atlas could do was sit still and act as a solid pillar beside her. Tears were coming to her eyes as she drank from the bottle, and her voice quivered and wavered as she continued to speak about the man that seemed to be.. Replacing her? The way she put it, he could see some logic in the matter. That kind of an ability must be sought after desperately. Especially for those in need of recovery, Atlas clenched and unclenched his fingers at the thought of acid burning his flesh; depending on which state he was in, he would be able to recover.. But he didn't want to think about the pain and anguish he would be in if he couldn't transition and had to sit through that experience. The thought alone was a bit painful, but so was realizing his limitations when it came to helping the woman beside him. "There will always be someone out there that needs you. Doctor's are a rare few, and what he does.. I wouldn't call that all natural." Atlas began, trying to find the words he needed to offer even the slightest bit of comfort. "Besides, flesh bending.. There are plenty of injuries that can't be solved through that alone. Mental issues, illnesses and disease, I'd imagine you'd be able to help with problems that don't associate with the apparent body or flesh right?" He continued, starting up again in a bit of a rush. "Not to say that you don't know how to handle issues with the body, I'm sure you can handle any physical issue. Besides, there'll always be a need for beautiful doctor's. I hear that's what patients prefer after all." Atlas tried at last with some kind of joke, smirking through it but he could tell that she was still having a bit of an issue coming to terms with everything.

↘↘↘ But that was as she began to talk about trying to learn the ability herself. Before he even had a chance to try and say anything about that, she was going on; the alcohol seemingly getting to her, but as she shouted out that she came here looking for sex it was like his mouth was sewn shut. Atlas looked on, watching her fumble with her words; his eyes strayed to her, and to her sweater.. Which was now apparently changing colors. As she started trying to explain how she didn't plan to ask him for sex, and, possibly admit that he was attractive; he stood still for her. Letting Mocha spaz out a bit and start to cling onto him as she finished up, giving Atlas a moment to think about what he would say. As she mentioned that she hadn't had anything to eat he smirked, laughing a little under his breath as his mind reminded him of that fact as well; his stomach rumbled again, but much louder than it had just minutes before. "Then I may be able to help out with that at least." Atlas started, smiling lightly as he set his hand on her back in an attempt to reassure her. "Food tends to help a lot more than alcohol when you're trying to settle things out." He went on, taking his hand off her back and making an attempt at standing up straight before offering his hand to help her out. "It's your choice to stop by a diner with me that I like, or to let me cook for you at my own place; and just in case you're wondering. I find you attractive, beautiful even, but I'm not going to take advantage of you like this. That doesn't mean I won't take you up on any offers though." Atlas remarked, smirking at that as he kept his hand outstretched. He was fine with being simple and just getting something to eat, but with the idea of something better than any typical dessert in mind; he just had to hope that his Killer Gene wouldn't react to that kind of base instinct any time soon.

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:08 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 2e3db4a98e91f3b341fd32ea39881a570c68d481

Mocha was starting to feel better. She began to think about what he said about her being needed by people. She sniffled and did a small smile. "Y-yeah..." she said but then she thought about how her team was almost really full of nut cases and people with trust issues. Though she didn't mention that out loud, it felt nice that she could provide mental help. She had never thought of herself helping that way, but this was still difficult to cope with. Mocha will admit it. She should be thankful for Dantalion. He did something she wished that she could offer to all. She stayed silent, not looking at Atlas, her face a little flush after her rambling ended. She snapped her head back when he laughed and mentioned that he could provide her with something. "Yeah?" she asked and stayed silent as he explained that he could take her out to eat or cook for her. She held her head for a moment, 'Did I... This feels familiar...' she thought to herself before looking back up. "I... Th-thank you." she said, looking at the hand for a moment before gently clasping her hand on his. "Please... Take me." she said and then blushed, "To eat." she said as she allowed herself to be lifted up.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:03 pm

[Exit Atlas & Mocha]
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 247975_157927
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin thought over Egils words, truthfully doubting that Laina being here was a coincidence. At the very least, the other boy seemed calmer now. That was an improvement.
I hope it is.
Crispin looked at shells as Egil took them out of his pocket, his somber mimic starting to feel less forced. He looked back at Egil, pulling his hat brim down reflexively.  
I-I'd like that. If you haven't been to the seashore before, I'd like to take you there. I think we'd both have a lot fun... 
Crispin looked around them, feeling a bit warmer despite the shade. He guessed he just liked seeing the whitette actually enjoying himself. He'd gotten kind of used to seeing him hiding in this confessional booth. This was a really nice change. He looked out at the ocean, quietly lowering himself down on his back. Egil had already made sure the sand was safe.    
It is. I wish things could be like this more often....Hmm, maybe if we hung out in the bell tower people wouldn't bother us as much? The others seem to know where you usually go for quiet. I don't think they know where I go, as well at least.

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil paused for a moment, listening to Crispin’s words. The belltower…Egil knew that Crispin hung out up there, but Egil didn’t go up there much. For some reason, the upper floors of the cathedral gave him a very heavy feeling—as if something terrible had happened up there. The feeling made him slightly uncomfortable up there, though he really didn’t want to mention it.
”Maybe…” he murmured, staring up at the sky above, through the fake fronds of the palm tree that grew from behind them. ”S-Still, it does seem like a pretty old building…maybe we could find some other kind of secret room or something that we just don’t know about yet…?” It seemed possible, after all—they could probably find somewhere nice and quiet to be alone…
He glanced around the area, trying not to look at all of the trash littered on the ground—it only reminded him of what Laina had handed to Crispin earlier. Is that…how people saw them? Really? Egil hadn’t even kissed anyone before, let alone…
He could tell that his face was getting red, so he promptly rolled over and faced away from Crispin, not wanting him to see.
”E-Either way, so long as it’s quiet and we make sure that nobody else knows that it’s there—I’d want it to be just for the two us of…”

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin looked at Egil. He knew for one reason or another, people didn't seem to like going into the Bell Tower, or really the upper floors of the Cathedral in general at times. Though truthfully the reasons that drove people away from those places were the reasons he felt drawn to those places. The people in the cathedral could make him dislike being there as much as any other needlessly loud place, but still that place, particularly its upper floors had a feeling about them, a welcome darkness. There he felt like he could have his wish.
Crispin looked down at Egils response, feeling like he'd said something wrong somehow.
...Sure, I might be able to find some kind of blue print of the church. Old buildings like that might have something, maybe even hidden tunnels.  
Crispin wasn't opposed to finding a place some of the louder Deathworshippers might not know about. Somewhere he could be alone with someone he actually liked being around.....
He turned, looking away again as he saw Egil wasn't facing him.  
Yeah, I'd definitely prefer somewhere it could just the two of us. We could make sure no one else knew it was there. Some of the others are stealthy, but so are we..... 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

As he heard Crispin’s response, Egil also heard the blonde turning over—Egil, face still pink-ish now, turned slightly to look at Crispin, unintentionally scooping some sand up into his hood as he moved—and as he saw that Crispin was facing away now, too, Egil abruptly sat up.
”S-Sorry! I didn’t mean it like as if I d-don’t like spending time with you, b-because—gHGH—” There went some sand down the back of his shirt. Egil twisted around frantically, trying to figure out how to get the sand out, before quickly shaking his shirt out, thanking God that he hadn’t tucked his shirt in. Once he’d gotten the majority of the sand out, he looked to Crispin and gave a bit of an awkward laugh, flushing a bit more and continuing. ”Wh-What I mean to say…is…uh…y-yeah—I…I like you…yOUR COMPANY,,,I-I mean—I like—spending time—with—you—! aND—uMMM,,,” aBORT ABORT ABORT—
Egil figured that the only thing he could really do right now was improvise a Plan B and try to become an ostrich—he flopped down into the sand face first, but unfortunately didn’t have the proper ostrich skills to hide in sand, speaking after a moment in a muffled voice,
”…Th-That looked really dumb didn’t it…” He sat back up and got to work wiping the sand off his face, doing what he could to save face here—he couldn’t tell if what he’d just said before had been a simple slip of the tongue, or a Freudian slip, but either way, he’d said it—there was no taking it back now…

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:44 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin looked back at Egil as the boy spoke. One hand reaching into his pocket and squeezing his vita for a moment. The familiar cool metal felt soothing in his grasp. He sighed. He didn't know what it was, but it seemed like no matter what he did, he always managed to say something wrong.
I didn't think you meant it like that...  
Then the sand went down Egils back. Crispin blinked at the sight. The whole-sand-down-shirt-display was over before he could help. Though he wasn't sure if that would have succeeded in anything other than embarrassing the boy more. He looked up then back down.
Somehow scenes like this always seemed less awkward in his games. He opened his mouth to try and say something when it seemed like Egil had decided to become and ostrich. Crispin blinked, looking down at the boy face first in the sand, letting out a sigh of relief when the boy still seemed capable of speaking.     .  
That looked really silly, Egil. You're lucky the sand was clean. With what's in this sand, I'd rather not imagine what you could have gotten on your face.   
Crispin looked at the other boy as he started cleaning off his face, then at the ground, mutely processing Egils words. Had he actually said that? He'd probably misunderstood. The whitette seemed flustered by something anyway. That-could be it. Crispin opened his mouth, not sure what to say before the words seemed to spill out on their own.  
I-um-I like you too. Your company, I mean-I guess, more than most other people, even the others in the Ministry.......  
He let his words hang there, looking at Egil.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

"Y-Yeah..." Egil replied to Crispin's words about stuff possibly being in the sand--Egil wasn't even actually sure what sand was made of, to begin with, so he hadn't actually thought to worry about anything being in the sand...At Crispin's next statement, Egil ceased wiping his face for a moment, some grains of sand still stuck to his cheeks as he blurted out awkwardly, "Th-That's good! B-B-Because I like your company more than the other people in the Ministry, too! I-It probably wouldn't be as fun to be alone if we didn't like each other's company, s-so...! S-So...that's good..." He wiped the last few grains of sand off his face, then looked out at the shore from where they sat. "Um...s-sorry that I'm so awkward...I-I just keep thinking that this is like--...a thing--" He trailed off, seeming far too flustered to go any further.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispins somber pseudo smile returned as he took in the sight of Egil just sitting there with bits of sand stuck to his cheeks. He felt another weird urge to take a picture with his vita , but with the boy actually looking at him that would be really awkward. Still, Egils words did help confirm that he had heard him correctly. Someone liking his company that much felt nice. It didn't happen to often. Hearing it directly from Egil meant even more to him for that reason.
It probably wouldn't be. I already said I liked your company. That means when you're awkward too  
Crispin impulsively moved his hand over, squeezing the other boys before it went slack as he registered the rest of the Egils words. He stared out at the seashore. "I keep thinking that this is like--....a thing--"
It was just the two of them. Both of them had wanted it that way. They were on a beach. Surrounded by condoms, so apparently this was a place people hooked up. And he was kind of holding Egils hand right now.
Crispin pulled the brim of his hat down even further, wishing he could disappear into it right now.  Had he really just brought someone on a...thing without even realizing it? He kept his gaze steadily focused on the unnatural blue of the water as he spoke.   
.....I guess it kind of is. I mean, it can be if you want it be. I just wanted to hang out and that's all thats happened. Like I said, I-like you, Egil. 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil felt himself flush even more at Crispin's words and the hand-holding--he really wasn't sure what to do right now. He had never done anything like this before, so he didn't know what to do that would be correct or incorrect--or was there really any specific thing to do that would be correct or incorrect? He hesitated for a moment, looking down at the sand and trying to control his wildly blushing face--which wasn't working out. He opened his mouth to speak, but was silent for a moment--up until he finally spoke, his voice coming out much quieter than he would have liked,
"I...I-I...would be okay with that...i-if you want--th-this being a--th-thing." Funnily enough--he only felt a little bit awkward right now. Mostly he was just surprised and--he felt happy. Egil didn't feel happy very often, but right now, he was beginning to feel a warmth inside of himself. This felt...right, somehow. Something inside Egil was telling him that he was doing something wrong, but it was being overpowered right now by the almost unnaturally strong instinct that was telling him that it was right. "We're...o-on the same page here, right? L-Like as in this being a...d--...date?" There--he'd said it. His face was beet red right now, but there was a small hint of a smile hiden somewhere in his uncertain expression. Not even the used condoms lying all over the place could ruin this right now. Not even that.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:53 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin kept his focus on the water, still not moving his hand from on top of Egils. His tongue felt dry in his mouth. Before the words had just spilled out, now he didn't know if he could say a word. He didn't know if he had just ruined things or not. He had only been honest, but still he didn't know what to do right now. Just like he hadn't peopled much, he hadn't done much of-this. He forced himself to look at Egil from the corner of his eye, seeing he was blushing, pretty prominently. After a moment, Egil finally spoke. As soon as he did soon, Crispin felt some of the weight he was so used to carrying lift for the first time in a long while.
Really? You actually mean that? 
Crispin felt his pseudo smile return, now feeling a bit less forged. He felt light. Definitely lighter than usual. It seemed for the first time in a while like there was a chance he'd found something possibly solid, something other than death.
Yes, we are. This is a date. 
   He looked at Egil, then out of the water. Somehow not even minding that he knew Laina was probably trying to peep on them from her perverted car right now.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil awaited Crispin's reply, and as the blonde answered him, he felt a smile slowly sneaking its way onto his face. He hadn't genuinely smiled this much in a long, long time. He had even forgotten about the embarrassment and shyness that Laina had caused him. He took a moment, then interlaced the fingers of his hand with Crispin's, scooting over slightly closer to him. They were already holding hands, so they were already off to a good start, right? He...didn't actually know where to go from here, though. Maybe just go with what felt natural...? That was kind of already what he was doing...so that was good...!
"...I'm glad. This has been really fun..." he spoke after a moment, a strange sort of serenity descending over him for the moment. He would probably descend back into his normal anxiety later after the date was over...but for now, he felt totally calm. "...S-So...if this is a date...does that mean that we're d-dating now...?" The idea seemed almost mystical--something that Egil had never perceived as something physically possible, actually getting a special someone--and yet, here it was, right within reach. He hardly knew what to do...all he could really do now was just do whatever came naturally and just hope that he didn't mess up, he supposed...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:37 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin felt his psuedo smile grow as Egil interlaced their fingers together, moving closer to the other boy. The contact felt.....nice. Warm. The constant touch grounded him in the moment, told him this was real. He somewhat knew where he could go from here, but knowing something was different from acting it out in real life..... .
It has been. I don't think I've had this much fun outside of a game in a long time. 
Crispin still felt happy despite his confusion. This was the most at peace he'd felt with someone outside of his family, and possibly Father Death, in a long while. He didn't know how long it would last before he went back to normal, but he liked it. His hand unconsciously began fiddling with his hats brim for a moment, looking back at Egil after a moment.
....Yeah, I guess that does mean we're dating now. 
He felt his cheeks warm at the thought. Crispin took his hat off, hiding his blush behind his hat as he put it on the ground and rested his head on Egils shoulder. He hadn't really thought something like this would happen. He-just hadn't. But here was something, with someone sweet and reliable. Despite Egils confidence issues, he had been reliable up until this point.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:13 am

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

"Wow..." Egil whispered in surprise more than anything. He had never thought he'd reach a moment like this--and not so soon, either. And as awkward as he knew he was going to be about it, he wanted to do a good job, and be a good boyfriend! Boyfriend...just applying that word to himself felt so strange...! As he felt Crispin's head come genty down onto his shoulder, he briefly wondered what he should be doing--so, he sort of leaned his head against Crispin's, hoping that he was doing the whole "cuddling" thing right--hopefully this would go well! Egil wanted it to be a good date!
He looked out at the ocean for a moment, a smile slowly creeping its way onto his face before he spoke quietly,
"S-So...since I don't really know how dates w-work very well...what do people do on dates in your games, Crispin? Maybe we can do some of those things while we're here...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:15 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin just stayed where he was, rested against Egils shoulder. A part of him was still processing all of this. He hadn't expected to find someone to want to be his boyfriend when he'd joined the Deathworshippers. He didn't know how good of a job he could do at in all honesty, but he could try. He knew that, at least.
He moved closer as Egil leaned his head on top of his. Despite not doing much, this still felt intimate for him. He hoped it felt the same for Egil, at least partially. Crispin looked out at the ocean, turning to the other boy as he asked his question, feeling his blush intensify. So Egil knew about those games too then? Alright.As long as it was just him, he supposed he was okay with that.  
I think you've done well so far.. We probably could. Usually the dates there start out awkward too. Then you and the person you picked start to have a nice time. Hand holding is how things start out alot of the time. A lot of the time they go out to eat too. Some kind of activity like that. We'd need to leave to do stuff like that. It's actually kind of funny how often some special event happens to be in town or something like that... Cuddling happens... And most dates end with a kiss.  
Crispin squeezed Egils hand, enjoying how solid it felt at that moment.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil was pretty impressed by how much Crispin knew about dates--he was pretty sure that Crispin was the date master. That had to be it--he knew so much about it, after all! He'd gotten practice, too--Egil was hoping that he could do just as well without the practice. As he felt Crispin squeeze his hand, he spoke again,
"So...we've already got the hand-holding and special place part done...and this is kind of cuddling, but--I-I bet that I could cuddle better than this...!" He took a moment to shift himself around slightly, letting go of Crispin's hand just to wrap his arms around the blonde and pull him into a hug while they sat there. "H-Hugs count as really good cuddling, r-right? I-I think..." He stayed there hugging Crispin as he thought for a moment, then flushed brightly as he spoke again, "Th-Then...that just leaves the...kiss..." He spoke the word with awe in his voice--he had never kissed or been kissed before. Not even once. What would it be like...? Would he do it right...? He hugged Crispin closer as he thought about it, hoping that he was doing the whole date process thing right. "I-I...I think I can do it, if I really, really try...! I-I mean, I--I want to, too...I think...k-kiss you, I mean..." His stutter came now from bashfulness, rather than anxiety--it was clear that he felt comfortable here, despite still needing to take baby steps.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin hoped what he'd said had been helpful. He'd really just recounted what happened in his games. It had been what Egil had asked for, but he wished he could have said more. Though Egils response seemed to say he'd found what he said helpful. Crispin let out a dry chuckle at his words, moving his arms around Egils waist. 
He you're right about that. I've heard someone argue that hugs count as the best cuddling actually, so I'd say you're right.  
Crispin looked over at Egil, noticing the boys flush and looking away at mention of a kiss. He felt almost as much awe as was in Egils voice. He snuggled closer to Egil, hoping he didn't make his.....now boyfriend....wow, that felt weird to classify the other boy as, feel awkward as he did so.
..I think I could do it to. I know I want to.Kiss you. If it helps, I think you'll be able to.
Crisppin smiled at the bashfulness in Egils voice. It was cute to him, inexplicably so. He looked put at the ocean for a moment, looking back towards Egil a moment later and leaning in. His lips pecked the whitettes check, feeling more like a butterflys touch than an actual kiss. He pulled back, resting against the boys shoulder as he tried to take this as slow as he and Egil needed.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o4_500
Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 3 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: EEEEEEEEE || Location: Her car at the Slutty Seahorse Shore || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away
❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆

The Canadian girl had been watching the couple, various Rush songs as the soundtrack to their date. They were so adorable~!
Then she saw Crispin give Egil a peck on the neck.

Laina had her Rush cranked up LOUD. And even with how deafeningly loud she was blasting the prog rock trio, over a memorable lead intro, a definite "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~" could be heard emanating from the Corvega a distance from the boys.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next