Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

+7
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:39 am

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Santana%2012_zpsfb66nfws

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

Santana had been subtly listening in on Bunny and the others' conversation--after all, they had been the only ones making noise on the shore, so it had been kind of unavoidable. However, he heard key words like 'No Man's Land' and 'super criminals'--which made him pay a bit more attention. And it wasn't long until he had wandered over to the group, standing near them with hs arms crossed and pausing for a moment before giving them a grin.
"So...sorry to break whatever mood you had going on, but...I'm gonna have to arrest you guys now--them's the breaks--come quietly, and we won't have any problems..." He carefully moved his hand to the hilt of his blade where it hung at his hip—obviously, considering how close he’d brought himself, he was pretty confident in his ability to defend himself if he was attacked. “I’ll list off your rights once you’re in cuffs…”
And upon hearing this, Lukas immediately stood up from where he’d been sitting with Bunny, unsure who this guy was exactly—but he had a pretty good idea. Clearly some sort of vigilante or other officer of the law. He definitely wasn’t going to let himself get arrested and identified, that was for sure…he looked to Bunny as if to ask what the plan was--they had to get themselves and Nao out of there safely.

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Lukas%2015_zps94mehsmx

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:42 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Its_a_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Bunny heard Santana and looked at him with a glare. She stood up, holding Nao and putting him on his feet. She didn't take her eyes off him at all. "I'm sorry officer...I don't believe we've done anything wrong. Since when was chatting with friends a crime?"she asked. She was mostly scared for Nao, since she didn't want him to get in trouble or be involved with this. She glanced back at Lukas, and then looked down. She didn't have a plan. She needed one and fast.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

"Well, let's just say I heard a few key words...like you referring to yourselves as super-criminals...and mention of No Man's Land..." Santana replied as he used his thumb to slide the very top part of his katana out of its sheathe. "So...should I assume that you three aren't going to come quietly, then...? I'd really rather not have to use force here..." He wasn't being sarcastic, either--he really didn't want to have harm anyone, but it was his job to arrest these people--he had to keep the public safe.
Meanwhile, Lukas saw Bunny's look, but honestly wasn't sure what to do here. They could probably fight...after all, this guy was outnumbered...and the fact that he was being so bold could hint in to some sort of overconfidence...or some sort of dangerous ability. Either or. Maybe running was a good idea...

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:20 pm

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Oh shit they did say that didn't they? She chuckled and looked at Santana with a disbelieving look. "So what? We WERE super criminals. We WERE in No Man's Land, and we WERE let free, by Paladin too! We didn't escape, we just left." she crossed her arms over her chest. She then glanced at Nao and stood in front of him. "And the kids got nothing to do with this. He's just a kid following me around, so he doesn't need any of this stress, got it?" she gave Nao a smile and then pushed him back a little. Meanwhile she was readying their way of escape. The smoke was generating in her arms, and she was ready to deploy it if Santana tried anything.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Inga43_zps76287c35

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao's breathing started to slow as he looked up at Bunny.  When she told him he could cry his expression just went blank.  He couldn't cry.  He just blinked then looked away.  It was as if he was incapable of doing so and at this point he really believed that to be true.  He just let himself be held.  Then he noticed a man he didn't recognize walk up to him.  Arrested?  He was like the people in New Tombstone?  He didn't wanna get caught anymore.  He didn't wanna be locked back up.  He looked back up at Bunny as she put him on his feet and took charge of the situation.  He watched her as she pushed him behind her.  Like a shy toddler, he hid behind her peeking out to watch the strange man warily.  He didn't know what was gonna happen but he trusted Bunny and Lukas.  They would help him this time right?  They wouldn't leave him like mother did.  He would fight this time if that happened.  He would have to.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana paused for a moment as Bunny spoke, frowning a bit in bewilderment at her statement--before bursting out laughing. Quite loudly. Once he finally settled down, he took a deep breath and gave the redhead a grin, speaking and seeming far more confident with his accusations now,
"Paladin LET you FREE? I haven't heard anything so ridiculous my entire life...! Now I know that you're a dirty liar--Say...hang on a second..." He pulled a small device out of his pocket, flicking a few buttons and looking at the screen, then looking at Bunny again and giving a dangerous grin. "Ah...I thought you looked familiar...Bunny Mio, ranked assassin, previously a member of the infamous Vulture Team, yeah...? Yeah, I know you...you've got a hell of a bounty on your head, but at least the one to grab you doesn't give a shit about the money..." Slowly, he placed his hands at the hilt of his katana, holding the sheathe with one hand and the hilt with the other as he extracted the sword from its sheathe. He pointed it at Bunny, seeming quite confident as he proclaimed, "Birds of a feather flock together. I know your type. I'm plenty sure we've got files on all of you--the pale guy behind you looks a little bit familiar, even, based on the wanted posters--and the kid? Please. Guilty by association. We might give him a break if you come quietly, Miss Mio, but try to worm your way out of this one again and I won't be cutting you any slack."

"Ve eizher need to go, or fight--make a decision," Lukas murmured urgently to Bunny--he wasn't sure where they could go from there--the shore was flat enough that nothing could conceal them--so he wasn't exactly sure what the plan was here...if things got too dicey, he normally would have ditched, but he felt more attached to Bunny and Nao than most strangers...no, these people weren't strangers...they were his friends now...

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny was going to say something, but as he identified her as a ranked, she looked down. He knew now. He really did have her criminal record on there. She stepped forward, and then grinned at him,"Sorry...but that's not good enough." She let loose with the smoke, creating a huge smokescreen spanning a good bit of the area. Soon, 4 Bunny's were coming at Santana with knives in store. "We need to run...now!" the real Bunny whispered to Lukas and Nao, before grabbing them both by the rest, and starting to jet out of the area toward their vehicles. They had little to no time, so she was hoping for a fast getaway.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:56 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao watched the man skeptically as he pulled out a strange device.  Then he started saying stuff about Bunny.  It didn't sound good and the man wanted to take them.  He wasn't going to get caught.  He took a step back then stopped looking up at Lukas as he advised Bunny to come up with a plan.  His lavender eyes flicked back to Bunny as she let loose a smoke screen before turning and seizing him by his wrist.  Going along with it, he ran along with her as they made their way to their vehicles in hope of escaping.  Why was the man after them?  They didn't do anything to him.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

As Bunny created the smokescreen, Lukas shot some of his hallucinogens into the mix in Santana's direction, hoping to further deter the vigilante as the German turned and ran for the vehicles along with Bunny and Nao. He was sincerely hoping that they could make a quick getaway here--if needed, he could carry more people in his car...
However, Santana didn't seem concerned by the smokescreen at all. In fact, he laughed again, simply swinging his sword through the air and diving forward--and just like that, he suddenly vanished into thin air. And just like that, he appeared in the air above the three retreating criminals, falling down from above. As he came down, he swung a slash of his sword at Bunny's shoulder--he knew from the info he'd just glimpsed about her cybernetics, and he was hoping to lob her cybernetic arm right off with this swing.
"Gonna have to try harder than that to get away from me, chica--!" Santana announced with the swing of his blade--clearly, he wasn't going to be very easy to escape.
Lukas heard the voice, but didn't have time to respond when the vigilante came plummeting down from above, unfortunately.

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny thought things were going well, as it seemed Mister 5 o'clock shadow. But then OUT OF NO WHERE, he slashed down on them. "AH!" she threw Lukas and Noa out of the way and caught the blade, only to have part of her hand get cut off in the process. It hurt like a bitch, and she now only had her ring finger and pinkie left on her right hand. She stumbled a bit and quickly picked up the part of her hand, jamming it away in her bag."Keep going!"she yelled and started after them. She did a quick arms change and now had a plasma rifle arm, firing a shot at the ground to distract Santana. They were so close! They just had a biiiit more.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:44 pm

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao's eyes flicked behind him as he heard the man behind him.  Before he could do anything, Bunny threw him and Lukas out of the way of the attack.  Scrambling forward, he made his way to the vehicles.  But then stopped and spun around to see Bunny.  He didn't wanna leave Bunny.  No, not like his mother left him in the middle of an attack.  The whole situation was just too similar.  He looked over to Lukas, "We gotta help Bunny," he stated.  Then he reached into his vest and pulled out a little cylinder.  When he opened the container, a bunch of needles flew out and started circling around him.  Then he took out his two switch blades, holding them firmly in his mismatch hands.  Five of the needles broke from the circle then shot directly at the strange man.  Two aimed at his eye, two at his throat, and one going around from behind to target the nape of his neck.  Nao didn't move but he was ready for an attack.  Thoughts ran through his head.  Will he be fun?  Killing was fun!  No.  He wasn't supposed to have fun, he just needed to help Bunny.  He turned and ran away to his motorcycle.  He just needed to escape.  That's what Bunny wanted.  Get away, get away.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:16 am

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

As Bunny pushed Lukas and Nao aside, Lukas screeched to a halt after stumbling for a few steps, quickly turning around to look at the situaton--and hearing Nao say that they needed to help Bunny out. It was true--they did need to help her. As much as Lukas didn't want to get arrested...it would be wrong to leave her like this. He quickly grabbed one of his gas bombs from his belt, chucking it Santana's way and calling,
“Bunny, get out of zhe blast radius!”

Unfortunately, tossing the bomb didn’t seem to do much—in fact, Santana didn’t even so much as flinch as all of the three of them launched attacks. He simply smirked, his blade flashing through the air and creating a portal for the plasma blast to fly into—as another portal opened right next to Bunny’s vehicle, blasting that with the plasma instead.
“Ay, caramba, that looked like a nice paint job, too! Such a shame,” the samurai gave a chuckle, spotting the smoke bomb next, opening up another portal with his sword that the bomb sailed into—and the bomb then appeared out over the lake, spreading smoke harmlessly over the water. Then came Nao—and as the boy’s attack launched, Santana carved his sword through the ground around himself, dropping down into a circular hole of a portal before suddenly rising up out of another portal behind Nao and Lukas, actually leaning against Nao’s bike casually, his blade still held in his free hand as he looked at the two of them expectantly. He took a moment to use the blade to puncture Nao’s front tire, then began walking back towards the criminals again—taking a moment to literally leap atop the hood of the hearse parked there, calling to the three others, “Hey, don’t run off yet! I’m even going easy on you!”

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 910

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

A tall silhouette walked over the horizon, holding some sort of weapon over his shoulder as smoke puffed from his form. An odd mixture between a grimace and a forced grin appeared on the figure's face, a cigarette in his mouth "This place bout to get as high as a motherfucker..." heaving the gigantic weapon off his shoulder and holding it like a weapon pointed towards the battle, the figure grinned. The weapon came into clear sight as a gigantic purple dildo "Activate, Excalibrator!" the gigantic schlong began to vibrate violently as he lifted the weapon up... then swung it down with extreme force, unleashing a sonic blast that flew towards Santana from the side, destroying much of the beach in its long path towards the Cuban Samurai. Heaving the sword over his shoulder once again, the figure began to slowly walk forward with ungodly swag, every step making his appearance more and more clear. He stood at an unnatural 8 feet tall, his limbs and body type were more akin to Jack Skellington than a human being, and his mouth was scarred to permanently look like that of a smile, though it had facepaint over it to hide it somewhat. He would no doubt be a familiar figure to Bunny. In his slow approached, his eyes completely focused on Santana. He used his free hand to simply wave at the Vigilante, and with a strange scowl on his face, he spoke in a soft yet dark voice "Yo."

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed and just shook her head. Her bike were totaled. She was gonna have to find a new one...SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO FIND A NEW ONE! NOOO! That bike was so COOL! BAH! That cuban son of a bitch was going to PAY DEARLY for that! She was thinking about what to do next, since nothing was working, but then someone came in. She looked up and dodged out of the way of the sonicboom, and then got up. She looked up at the man...and let out an exasperated sigh."Oh my god...are you fucking kidding me?"she knew EXACTLY who this was. EXACTLY! This was...well unexpected to say the least since she heard he just up and left after a while. Why would he be here, why now? Why would he even hep her? "It doesn't matter the reason, I don't give a fuck. It matters that he's helping...though now we can't leave so...better help..."she glared and reached Lukas and Nao finally. She looked at both of them concerned. "Th-thanks for the help....are you two okay?"she asked, looking between the two and then glancing at Swag Master Jackal.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 1111

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Zombie was actually driving past the beach to see how busy it was. He often went here to relax and calm his nerves, something that Bunny and Mocha had witnessed first hand before "I need to just... chill... yeah..." Nathan had had a small existential crisis as of late, after dealing with NOWHERE. He just needed somewhere to relax and meditate, he needed to make sense of everything. Of course, what he wasn't expecting was gunshots, knives, and sonic blasts. The assassin abruptly slammed the breaks on his car and got out, pressing a button on the thing which sent it into autopilot. It zoomed away, looking for Isabella, he hoped that this thing would be a good enough alarm for her to realize that he had found trouble. After seeing the sonic blast, Zombie made sure to get himself involved... though just not yet. Of course, what he didn't know is that Santana had a weapon capable of making Einstein shit himself. All he knew is that there was a middle-aged man fighting off at least four Super Criminals at the moment. The assassin drew his handgun, taking a deep breathe before taking cover and watching the battle from afar. He was waiting for the right moment to jump in.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

"Ja, I'm fine," Lukas replied to Bunny, then looking over at the man who had just arrived, wielding...what appeared to be a gant dildo. Lukas flushed brightly in embarrassment and looked away from the monstrosity, mumbling, "Anozher friend of yours?" Then again, it didn't really matter much--they could use all the help they could get, here.

Santana's initial reaction to the man who arrived was simply staring at Exclibrator for a moment and calling to him,
"...What the mierda is that thing?" Spanglish game had stayed strong. As soon as the shockwave blasted out, though, Santana was quick o carve a hole in the air before himself, opening up another portal that pointed straight upwards, sending the blast straight up into the air instead. The destructive carve through the beach stopped right before him, and as Santana closed the portal he gave the man with the painted face a grin. "Que pasa, stranger? You here to dance, too? That's definitely a...creative....weapon....can it cut as well as this blade, though...?" He lifted his own blade into the air, letting light reflect off the katana before pointing it Jackal's way. "Come on, then! Don't keep me waiting all day!" He stayed on the hood of Lukas' car--he wasn't about to let the others just up and leave. Luckily for the German, the blast from Excalibrator hadn't actually damaged the vehicle thanks to the portals...

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 1610

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

"This..." Jackal brandished the gigantic schlong, pointing it out towards Santana "Is Excalibrator!" he spoke, entirely with a straight face. The man began to pace around in a half circle before Santana, his eyes completely focused upon the Cuban Samurai. He took off his sunglasses, slipping him into his collar to make eye contact with the man. "Oh, we're no strangers. You see... I go by a particular name... and I happen to be working with a particular... ''alliance''..." Excalibrator began to charge up as Jackal prepared to strike once more "That name, it's The Inquisitor!" and so the swag meister swung the dildo-blade out once more towards the Cuban samurai, this time from under hand. The sonic blast instead shifted through the sand, causing a gigantic wave of sand to fly towards the man. Jackal used the cover of the sand to charge Santana, an entirely serious expression on his Joker-like face "I'm not here to dance. I'm here to take names and get bitches..."

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:06 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed and was pretty relieved they were okay. She looked at Jackal and shook her head. "I...really hope so...but he called himself the Inquisitor...that is NOT the Inquisitor...or at least I REALLY hope its not..."she looked at the two."Look, like we don't have much of a choice. We gotta help that guy against Mister 5 o clock shadow over there. We can do it, it's 4 against one."and then, as if right on cue, Bunny saw some others coming in. She sighed and facepalmed. "Reinforments...are you serious?" she sighed and looked at the battle anyway. They didn't have a choice. Cornered was literally what they were."We just gotta fight carefully...Call for help if you need it...Nao...stay low and out of sight. Use your powers if you need to, okay? Lukas, I'm really sorry you got pulled into this...I wouldn't wish this on any of my friends...but I..I gotta help that crazy bitchass."she put the plasma rifle away, and took out her arm again, attaching it. She looked at the slashed hand, and just...let it go. She'd have to deal with it for now. With knives in hand, she went toward the battle. She didn't know what she could do, but it had to be something. But she was ready for anything.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Zombie walked out from his hiding spot, and began to walk to the side while cocking his gun "Let's see here... Bunny... some kid... and..." brandishing his firearm, Zombie began to approach his target. A solemn grimace on his face, he made sure to give Santana a look so the guy would know he's here to help... if he even so much as looked in Nathan's direction. He did seem to be busy at the moment, with Bunny and that tall blonde after him. He's at least try to keep the others off him, and that lead him to one person in particular. From behind, Zombie approached his former-ally, gun pointed to his back "Smile..." he muttered, his finger on the trigger. Nathan couldn't help but think back to all those years ago, in the walls of No Man's Land, where he was in a similar situation, but with far graver stakes. The fate at the world was the gamble then, but why exactly was he pointing a gun at this man now? He didn't even know anymore...

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:09 am

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana grinned as he saw Jackal remove his glasses, seeming to recognize him slightly--and as the name reveal left Jackal's mouth, Santana let out a laugh and replied,
"Well, would you look at that...the criminals are just throwing themselves at me left and right--" As the cloud of sand erupted up, Santana paused for a moment, holding his blade up, the shimmer of the crimson katana glinting--his eyes seemed to be focused on the reflection within the blade--and as soon as Jackal charged him, Santana--almost preemptively so--darted to the side out of the way and moved, attempting a slash at Jackal's back once he'd gotten out of the way. "Taking names, huh? I'm thinking you already know me, Inquisitor! I'm a pretty popular guy!"

Meanwhile, Lukas listened to Bunny's words and paused--it was pretty amazing to him still that she was already willing to call him a friend after knowing him for so short a time. He was trying to keep an eye on Nao--when he suddenly heard a voice from behind him. He turned around, slowly, and the moment that he saw Zombie's face, recognition flashed across his eyes. Dreadful apprehension spread through him--he didn't want to see Zombie right now. He didn't need any more reminders of No Man's Land--Eagle and Jasper no longer held that fear for him, but seeing somebody else from Suicide Squad...he didn't need any other reminders of his involvement with the attempted slaughter of mankind.
"Gottverdammt...!" he cursed as he looked down at the man's gun--that was the first concern. He lurched himself to the side, pushing Nao away from himself in the opposite direction so he wouldn't be caught in the crossfire. As he moved, he grabbed one of the numbing knives at his belt, flicking his hand to throw it towards Zombie's arm--hopefully to hit, and make him drop his gun. "How did you recognize me...? And after I vent through all zhis shit to look different--vhat are you doing vith zhis man, Zombie...?!"

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:56 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 5 1610

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Seeing Bunny insert herself in the battle, Jackal shook his head "GIRL! You cray-cray! The Jackal's giving you time to high-tail it out of here!" he barked out to Bunny, before quickly realizing that he had to put all of his focus on Santana if he hoped to survive this encounter. Seeing Santana come in from the side, Jackal did the unexpected and jumped over Santana entirely "WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOOOOP~!" landing behind Santana, he then rolled away to get some distance from the Cuban Samurai. It was then clear that this man had no clear form, no clear discipline. In fact, he was fighting like a complete idiot "Please, just call me 'Jackal'! After all, it's the least I could do, seeing as how I'm the one that's going to kick your old ratchet ass!" Jackal then jumped upwards, swinging Excalibrator down towards Santana's head. "The Jackal knows who you are, oh damn sure he knows who you are! There ain't a man alive with the reputation you've built up. But that don't answer any question for me, son. Why is the leader of Absolute Justice here?" whilst he was keeping the Vigilante busy, he began to construe a plan in his head so he could survive this encounter. Jackal knew full well that he couldn't beat this man, but he didn't need to. All he needed to do was survive...

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:08 am

Zombie shook his head as Smile fought, of course he wouldn't do this the easy way. This would have been so much easier if he just gave up "What am I doing with this man? I'm enforcing THE LAW, Smile... I'm making sure what happened in No Man's Land never happens again..." as Smile's knife flew towards him, he shot it out of the air with near superhuman precision. He hadn't shot at Lukas yet, but the German was quickly convincing the assassin to do so "After all that happened, did you really think I'd not recognize you...? Come on... you should know better than that...!" the man shook his head another time, before shooting a piercing glare to Smile. One more attack and he'd shoot Lukas, and he wouldn't hold back either "The real question is what you're doing here. After all that happened, after all YOU DID... I'd think you'd at least lay low and stay out of trouble. Yet here you are... and you haven't learnt your lesson. It really seems like you can't turn over a leaf... now, let's make this simple, shall we? Turn yourself in... or I shoot." he didn't know what Smile was doing here, but he was being hunted by Santana and fighting alongside Bunny. If he had ANYTHING to do with Vulture Team, he needed to be detained. Besides, it seemed like Lukas hadn't changed one bit to Nathan, and if he didn't learn his lesson, then he'd make the German answer for his past crimes.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:19 pm

Bunny Mio

"Look Inqui Inqui, we wouldn't get far with this asshole!. He's got some crazy shit brah." she surveyed her surroundings a bit. She looked and saw Zombie attacking Lukas! Oh heeeeeeeeeell no! "Oh, you just made my fucking DAY!"she grinned and ran toward the car. "Looks like I will be making my escape! I owe you one man!"she said and jumped in, and getting the work. She was quickly able to hotwire and car and punched it. This car was a little old, but pretty fucking cool. She turned and aimed for Zombie. "Alright Lukas, you better move!"she said and started to move, 40, 60, 80, right toward Zombie. Yes, she was aiming to run him over with the car. Cause fuck him. FUCK ZOMBIE SO HARD RIGHT NOW!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

"Too bad...Jasper vill definitely be disappointed to hear zhat his disguise skills didn't vork so vell on me..." Lukas replied to Zombie, watching him carefully as the man spoke. His expression seemed to dull and darken slightly as Zombie finished, and he replied, "Don't act as if you know vhy I did vhat I did. I've left zhe past behind me, and vhatever I do now doesn't have anyzhing to do vith zhat. But you know vhat vill happen if I turn myself in...I'd be lucky if zhey make the execution quick and painless. And if you think zhat I'm just going to lay down and die--" Then suddenly, he heard his car's engine starting. He frowned in confusion, looking over at the hearse--only to see it accelerating at them at quite a fast speed. He stared for a moment before darting out of the way of the speeding vehicle, calling out, startled, "Wie--warum--einfach es nicht abstürzen!" He was glad for the help, yes, but--knowing Zombie, he was a bit worried about his car and its contents, at this point--Bunny included. At this point, he let his hand ghost over the handle for his main bladed weapon--but didn't draw it yet. He was waiting to see what happened. Zombie hadn't attacked him just yet...

Meanwhile, Santana was still dealing with Jackal--and as the large purple dildo was swung down at his head, Santana raised his sword up to block it, grinning at the blonde in a way that indicated confidence in this fight.
"And how do you expect to kick my ass like this, huh? Show some creativity if you want to get past my defenses!" He shoved away Jackal's attack and took a few steps back himself to respond with, "As for why I'm here? Justice is rising, 'Jackal'! Seems like I can't step away from this place for five minutes without criminals thinking they can own the place--but now I'm back, and I've got some straightening up to do, comprende? You've all been allowed to relax for far too long! So do yourself a favor and turn yourself in..." He charged at Jackal again suddenly--striking with two slashes down near the man's legs this time--which was actually a fairly large window for the samurai, since Jackal was so lanky. "...or be ready to face the consequences!"

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Zombie kept his handgun leveled on Smile's chest, a solemn expression still on his face "I think it would take a little bit more than a a disguise to hide that look in your eyes, that body, your accent, your voice... I lived with you for months-" in the distance, he could hear the sound of a motor raging but chose to ignore it. He took a step closer towards Smile, gun still pointed "Maybe with run-on-the-mill trash, but not with you. I can vouch for you. I can save your life as long as you repent for your crimes...!" of course, before he could speak another word, Bunny cam zooming forward towards him in Smile's car. This being Nathan, he then promptly flipped up into the air as the assassin attempted to run him over. And, of course, he had something to say about this "Sloppy, as always..." he dryly mocked her before tossing a sticky grenade from his vest onto the roof of the car and let the automobile zoom past him. With all said and done, he let out a sigh and just pointed the gun at Smile again "Where were we? Oh right... Your reasoning for your actions can be whatever it wants... it doesn't change the fact that you're still operating as a criminal... after all the shit that happened...!"

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next