Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

+7
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  Xpherix Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Inga41_zps65cb11e7

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao was back to hiding again as much as he didn't want to be.  However, he felt that this is what Bunny wanted.  He was hiding.  His fingers were making little scribbles in the sand as the fight ensued nearby.  It was hot.  Hmm?  Why?  He peaked around the edge of the car and saw why.  The blond man was angry and like him?  He stared at the whipping tendrils burning away at anything they came in contact with.  Lukas.  His gaze turned to his friend who also appeared aggravated.  Bunny wanted to leave though.  He had to think of something that wouldn't burn or melt as quickly as the bullets and needles did.  He looked to his motorcycle.  He pulled it towards him slowly as to go unnoticed.  Then he removed the gas tank.  In his head, the bike was useless now that the tires were slashed.  He also grabbed the sack of stuff he collected and pulled out a grenade, he had two he was saving.  He looked around until he found himself several beer bottles and whatever other garbage was on the floor.  Pouring the gasoline into the bottles, he began making molotovs.  He didn't need to light them since he figured they'd probably ignite once they came in contact with the man's aura.  Then, all at once, the molotovs, the gas tank, and his bike flew up in the air and threw themselves at the angry blond man.  Then he pulled the pin of the grenade and threw that into the mix too.  Then his eyes flicked to the side and he threw his other grenade at the samurai man just in case.  His needles were still floating around him.  He peeked up at Lukas and Bunny with a worried expression on his face.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:01 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Its_a_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
"I know, I wanna murder his ass too...but right now, we don't know what we're up against. I can't let you or Nao's blood be on my hands cause I couldn't help you live. We need to leave...no-" suddenly a whole bunch of shit was being thrown at Zombie. Bunny turned to see Noa was doing it. Of course he was doing it, he was the only psychic around...well...except for Zombie apparently. "We're going. Sorry." she pulled Lukas with her and started to book it for Lukas' car. She was fighting back just passing out right then and there with every inch of willpower she had. "Lukas, you drive. I don't trust myself right now. Nao! In the car right now!" she looked back at Zombie and..shook her head. They had to use this chance to just leave. They didn't have a chance against Zombie right now. But Bunny swore to herself that she'd get revenge. She would make him see he was wrong.
By any means...

"Let's go."she fired a bullet at the gas canister that Noa threw, and hoped it would explode on impact. That was all she could do at this point.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 am

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Lukas%2015_zps94mehsmx

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas' attention quickly turned back to Zombie, taking in his now burning visage--and not moving as he bellowed back,
"Vhat vill punishment do?! 'Punishment' is just a glorified vay of saying 'revenge'! And vhatever punishment anyvone could give me vould never make up for vhat I've done...! Don't you see?! Zhis isn't going to bring anyvone back...!" And then, suddenly, his voice dropped down lower, much more menacing as he continue, "A vorld vhere my sister could have lived...? Bullshit...! Do you think it vas just criminals zhat threatened our hometown...?! You think it vasn't zhe law abusing zheir power over us? You're blind, you IDIOT!" He looked to Bunny breathlessly as she spoke, and before he knew it--she was pulling him away. He felt almost dazed as this happened--he hadn't gotten this empassioned in a while--and he wasn't even entirely sure what the point he was trying to make was. Maybe it was pent up anger. Maybe it was some wild subconscious desire to defend himself. He wasn't sure--but it felt strange. Strange and wrong. He himself felt wrong--and he always had, now that he thought about it. He skid to a halt at the driver's side of the car, standing by the open door and looking back at Zombie as he waited for Nao to get into the car. Zombie was as a flaming agent of justice now--and Lukas felt powerless. But he couldn't deny his emotions--and he couldn't deny the flaws he saw in the so-called 'justice' that the blonde assassin followed. He wanted to continue the debate--although he knew it foolish. He wasn't sure what he wanted out of it--but right now, he was feeling too emotional to really now any of what he wanted. He still wasn't used to being so passionate about anything, and the sheer emotion of it all was overwhelming. Bunny couldn't drive in this state, he knew that--and Nao probably couldn't either. He had to get out of there, or risk all of their lives. This ws all or nothing. He couldn't dawdle. As unsure as he was, he figured that he could take off once Nao got in the car...

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:37 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Santana%2012_zpsfb66nfws

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

As Jackal mentioned Red Masque being 'here', Santana's eyes shifted about as if wondering if Jackal meant 'here' as in the Wild West, or 'here' as in the shore itself. He looked back at the blonde, his eyes focusing in intensely on the eyes of the man with the false smile.
"Of course I know he's around...I'm not that stupid. What's your game, here...?" Having known the man under the title of Inquisitor originally, Santana knew better than to take this guy's words at face value, now that they were getting serious. This man had to hve something to gain by mentioning Cain. But before Santana could try to figure it out, Zombie's potential to blow the entire beach up was alerted to him--and he turned to look at the blonde assassin--who was now apparenly on fire and also some kind of strange death octopus. Santana stared for a moment before cursing under his breath and calling over to Zombie, "Hey, stand down, you idiot! Don't go nuclear over something like this, I'd like to live out my full eighty-something years, thank you very much!" He knew he was going to have to deal with Zombie now...he turned back to Jackal, now seeing that he was several steps away. "...I'll let you go for now. But next time, you won't be able to expect this kind of mercy. Remember that."

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 1610

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal's smile grew as Santana questioned him, Santana would see it in his eyes. He knew it, he knew he got the Cuban samurai's attention now "A game?I ain't playing any games mistah Pejoves... none at all..." and with every moment he took a step back "But know this... Cain is OUR mark... The Alliance is searching for the Branches of Sin... so stay out of our way." and then he ran off, Santana had told him he was let free, and he would take advantage of that newfound freedom. As he ran, his phone slipped form his pocket, falling into the burning sand as an engine roared over the horizon. A car zoomed towards the Jackal, it was bright pink, with what seemed to be a cat tail, with a cat face and claws on it, not to mention there was a giant bow on the tail. It was playing loud and obnoxious Snoop Dogg music. This was the Pimp Mobile Go-kart Mk 2... otherwise known as The Sexy Kitten. Jackal slipped into the car without looking back, and zoomed to the side of Bunny and the German, who seemed to be waiting on another friend. "Follow me if you want to live." Jackal spoke, attempting to copy Arnold before zooming off into the distance. He needed to talk to them, but this wasn't the place to do it.

(EXIT)

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 513

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan's aura only spiked with his rage, he had completely lost control of his own power and was legitimately starting to burn the entire beach "IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO TELL TO THE FAMILIES!? Oh, I'm sorry- bringing your loved one's murdered to justice wouldn't really change anything SO WE JUST LET HIM RUN OFF!? IS THIS REALLY YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR AVOIDING THE LAW!? DOES YOUR SELFISHNESS KNOW NO BOUNDS!? Do you really think that's even the point!? It's this exact attitude that started the GODFORSAKEN DARK AGE we currently live in! No Man's Land's denizens committed atrocities unlike anything we had ever seen before... then THEY GOT AWAY! NOW EVERYONE THINKS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH CRIMES! Punishment doesn't exist as a sort of vengeance... if you really believe that then you're simply fooling yourself. It exists so others may learn a lesson not to do the same, lest they suffer the same punishment AND DON'T YOU DARE DRIVE AWAY YOU TRASH-!!!!" Nathan was then caught in a literal holocaust of attacks, to the point where you could no longer see the man in its wakening. Yet, in its aftermath, there he was, talking out of a literal explosion with little to no damage to himself. His aura had once again protected him "Get back here RIGHT NOW!!" his skin had turned pail, his eyes bloodshot, blood was streaming down his nose. His powers were taking a toll on him, they were tearing his body apart. But he didn't care, as long as he got to kill these people it wouldn't matter. He made an unrelenting march towards his foes, only to come to an unceremonious stop as he heard Santana's voice. He turned to the direction of the voice and yelled out "DON'T GET INVOLVED!" before looking back towards his targets, whom he was currently planning VERY painful and slow deaths for.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon May 04, 2015 4:08 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Inga41_zps65cb11e7

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao's eyes flicked to the side when Bunny shouted at him to get in the car.  Doing as he was told, he scrambled into the vehicle through the window.  As he did, the needles and knives floated right back into his clothes and a little stuffed bear floated up off the sand into his hands.  Nestling into the cushions of the back seat, he held the button-eyed bear in his hands humming to himself as the chaos continued to ensure outside.  He was completely ready to go whenever they were.  He turned and looked out the back window to see if the bad people were going to follow them.  He was curious about the blond man's strange self-destructive power.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 04, 2015 5:40 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Its_a_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"Good boy."Bunny jumped into the car, and looked back at Nathan. "Lukas. Drive. Now. Follow that Go-Kart!"she said, leaning out the window and firing more shots at Nathan. She knew they would most likely be pretty useless, but...it frankly, made her feel better. "God..."her weakness started to kick in again. Those psychic tendrils were not joking around. She could feel her body wanting to shut down. They had to leave....now.
"Damn it...Nathan..."she mumbled and sat back in her seat, wanting to go.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 4:40 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 7 Lukas%2015_zps94mehsmx

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas glared over at Zombie while Bunny and Nao got into the car, and did what he could to control his temper. He knew that he had to get out of there--his new friends were depending on him. He took a breath, then called over to Zombie, his voice settling into an icy cold that was barely even shouting anymore,
"You're not going to change my mind...! I can drive avay and I vill--I need to look out for zhe people who really matter." He quickly ducked back inside the driver's side of the car, settling in the seat and shutting the door. He looked to make sure that both Bunny and Nao were in the car, then hit the ignition and slammed on the gas, peeling out of there in pursuit of the pink go-kart. He gave a sigh as he leveled out his speed a bit, leaving one hand on the wheel as he used his other hand to grab his sunglasses from the dashboard, slipping them on. As he continued to drive after Jackal, he took a moment, knowing that he was going to have to explain himself eventually... "I'll...explain vhen ve get zhere..."

*Exit Lukas, Bunny, and Nao*

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana watched Jackal carefully as the blonde man retreated, and the Cuban quietly murmured to himself,
"Justice doesn't wait in line, Inquisitor...better watch yourself, or your mark might be gone before you can even blink..." And then came the issue of the screaming blonde man covered in psychic fire. That would be a problem. A very big problem. He walked over towards the assassin, keeping a decent distance between himself and Zombie, then called to him again, "Considering that you're about to blow up the whole beach with your temper tantrum, I need to get involved. I was your age once, too, you know, I know that sometimes you just get so angry that you need to go around shouting monologues and blowing shit up, but I need you to stop. Now. I'm not going to threaten you, since I don't have any desire to fight a ranked assassin, so I need you to calm down. Save your energy for the criminals."

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Nathan launched a mass of psychic tendrils at Lukas' car as he drove off "GET BACK HERE!" he yelled, but his psychic attacks missed as they drove off. Nathan fell to his knees, gritting his teeth in anger as his aura began to burn off some of his skin "Don't think this is over..." he whispered to himself "This isn't over..." he continued, staring at the burnt sand at his feet. He continued to just stare vacantly at the ground until he heard Santana's voice. Letting out a sigh, he stood up and slowly turned to face the man "You let them get away..." he muttered, glaring right at the Cuban samurai with a fair degree of hatred. "So what...?" he asked the Vigilante as he spoke of the damage Zombie was doing to this place "It's a small price to pay when dealing with mass murderers... millions of lives... that man was responsible for the loss of millions of lives. I used to know him... you know? Five years ago... I refused to kill him... I had hoped that perhaps he would change after all that happened. Yet there he was... a criminal, just like the rest..." he muttered in a dark voice, shaking his head. Eventually his aura died down, which only showed how much damage the psychic aura had done to his body. Nathan wasn't a psychic, he was only harnessing psychic power. He was using a power that shouldn't be his, and it was taking a toll on his body "We need to deal with these criminals, if not then I'll have no choice but to call in the MSF. And let me tell you something old man, if the MSF come here people WILL die..." he seemed to have calmed down now. Yet, it was somehow evident by his voice and eyes that he wasn't really calm, he was simply pulling in all of that anger and resentment and keeping it inside him.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 05, 2015 1:55 am

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

"And if I didn't, you'd be tearing a hole across the countryside right about now, killing yourself with that stupid machine of yours," Santana sighed and shook his head at Zombie saying that he'd let them get away. As Zombie continued, though, Santana fell quiet, his expression growing very serious, especially as Zombie explained how he knew one of the people that had just left. "An old companion, gone on to become a mass murderer...funnily familiar story..." At Zombie's last comment, Santana's eyes narrowed and he answered with a firm tone obviously meant to convey how serious he was when he spoke, " 'Old man'...? That's really the best jab you could come up with...? Alright--you listen to me, kid. You came here offering my organization help. I'm not about to let you go on a rampage under our name. And as for the MSF? Absolute Justice can handle itself just fine. You can continue working with us if you like, but if you think you can threaten me with your organization, come back in a few decades and try again once you're wiser. We don't need your people coming in and ruining whatever we start...so go dunk your head in the water or something to cool your nerves. There's no such thing as an acceptable loss, when it comes to hunting criminals. You don't go senselessly blowing things up, you don't go involving just anyone who just so happens to be unlucky enough to be nearby--and you definitely don't catch criminals by screaming at them. Other than the tall one, you were the one fighting them. If anyone let them get away, it was you. Try taking fault for your own actions. You might learn something." He turned slightly, looking away from Zombie and off towards the horizon as he spoke again, quietly, "I've got more important things to be doing than sitting around here babysitting hotheads..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 5:08 am

Nathan began to pace around the burnt shores as Santana gave him a lecture "Yeah yeah, you're -so- right, old man..." he muttered, obviously mocking the man and not taking his words very seriously. When Santana looked away for just a moment, Zombie walked over to the phone that Jackal had dropped and picked it up, putting it in his pocket. The man donned a sinister grin for a moment as Santana looked out to the horizon "Yet NOWHERE still stands... they still hold the Branch of Sin, old man." he muttered, before disguising his malicious glee with his typical angry face "As far as I care, we've both failed so long as they stay free..." he spoke as his fists tightened.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana sensed the edge on Zombie's voice, and turned to face the blonde, sheathing his sword and crossing his arms.
"Failure is a state of being, not a permanent position. If you care so much about getting shit done, then let's get over to NOWHERE and take the Branch back. We'll strike them hard and fast, and make sure to get the Branch out of their hands and into the hands of somebody that will actually make good use of it. How does that sound?" His patience was definitely running thin working with Zombie--but he would bear with it so long as it forwarded Absolute Justice's goals.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Nathan pulled out his keys and pressed a button for his car to return to him, it seems like the dumb thing had never found Isabella "Took you long enough..." he spoke to his car, patting the thing. The man was just about to jump into the car and drive off to brood somewhere when Santana said they'd go and deal with NOWHERE. Suddenly... Nathan's interest was piqued "Suddenly I care what you're saying old man..." he spoke with a grin. FINALLY. Finally he would get revenge on Inna for the embarrassing defeat he had suffered at her hands. He was going to make her suffer for her injustices "I got my gear in the trunk... I'm ready when you are!" he replied to the Cuban samurai, the guy was obviously pretty hyped for the notion of getting the Branch of Sin back from NOWHERE.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Zombie's increase in interest was obvious--and Santana sighed, shaking his head. He uncrossed his arms and headed for the car, opening up the door to the passenger side and slipping inside, settling into the seat and working on buckling himself in as he spoke,
"By the way, call me 'old man' one more time and I'll cut your car out of reality. And yes, I'm being serious. Now drive." He was beginning to realize now that besides the fact that the blonde seemed to know where he was going most of the time, his temper was definitely going to be a hindrance. It would be making things more difficult, for sure...

*Exit Santana and Zombie*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7