Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:18 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 21_zps2d972dc7
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth was alarmed by Parasite's words. She wanted to stop Alison...by helping her? She nodded and closed her eyes.
"I...I see...maybe I can convince her to let me contact the government in her place...she's so hellbent on this...I will have to figure out what to do." she thought, but then was broken out of it when the deep ones were attacking. She shook her head. "Ah...r-right." she took her sword out. She was hesitant on attacking after this news, so she needed to just deter them. She charged at one and jammed her hilt in the chest of one of the deep ones, following Alison and Parasite toward the tower.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:31 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 2911

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Layout26
The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The Deep One Elspeth attacked was quickly brought down, and the fourth one was quickly smashed by another one of Parasite's tentacles, in a matter of seconds their attackers were dealt with. It was plainly obvious that they outmatched most of the Deep Ones easily "Easy... come on let's go..." Alison spit on one of the unconscious Deep Ones then entered the tower. There didn't seem to be much time to stop and talk, she just rushed upwards using a stairwell, presumably to the top level where she could use the communications tower.

Parasite meanwhile, continued to speak to Elspeth "You don't understand... the government... since the 1920s they've been systematically wiping out Deep Ones settlements... as well as other nonhuman species whenever found. That communications tower cannot be used...millions will die otherwise."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:57 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Obed1_zps5dd5d2fc
Obed Marsh
High Priest of the Esoteric Order of Dagon

Obed looked down at Bernard, noting his sudden resolve with something like approval. The boy was starting to resemble something of a proper hybrid.  
Good. Use it well. Now you understand why those girls, particularly the human, must be exterminated. With their deaths a menace, and annoyance, to our race will be eradicated. Only after that will it be understood how foolish it is to believe they could possibly bring about our demise.  
Obed turned from Bernard to the orb, watching the one again misty images. He turned back to Bernard, a terrifying new determination gleaming in his eyes.

He would ensure those two were slaughtered before they were even relatively close to contacting the government. He'd proven it time and time again in the past. No one crossed him, cut down his subjects, without receiving a grim reminder of where they truly stood, under his feet.  

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:38 am

" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth nodded and ran after Alison. Then Parasite kept talking to her in her brain and it was distracting.
"No, you see, if I 'contact' the government in her place, I won't actually do anything. I can cut communications to the overworld. The government won't know anything. It's just a matter of me getting to that room and not Alison." she thought, and then had an idea. "Alison, we won't be able to make it in time to kill these guys and call for the government. Let's split up. I'll contact the overworld and you go to the leader of Dagon and distract him. If he figures out what we;re doing, we're done for. This way, we can get things going a lot quicker right?" this had to work. This plan had to work, for the sake of those people. Elspeth needed to help the Deep Ones...as weird as that sounded.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison walked higher up the communications tower without so much as looking back on Elspeth, it wasn't until the pinkette spoke out that she addressed her. Alison turned to Elspeth, a frown on her face as she replied "No chance in hell... splitting up is the worse idea you've had yet..." before turning back to the stairwell and continuing her rise up the communications tower.

"I can't believe you thought that'd work-" Parasite spoke out, dumbfounded.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:29 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth sighed, and put her sword away for a moment so she could run better. Fuck, she really wished that worked.
"I...I know...I just...I'm scared this plan will fail. They know we're here by now and...I just am getting a feeling of complete unease. That's all." she said to both Alison and Parasite. She kept trying to think of some way to get Alison to not communicate her slaughter to the com tower.   "Fine sorry...do you have any ideas? Any way to deter Alison?" she asked the parasite in her mind.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:52 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Not  only  do  you  feel  utterly  alone ▓▓▒▒░░

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Bernard28_zpse033f669

░░▒▒▓▓But  you  also  know  that  nobody  will  ever  understand▓▓▒▒░░

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide
♓-------------------------------------♓
Reality is never as bad . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . as all of that insanity
that you've created inside your head

Bernard finally seemed to be calming down a little bit, and as he took a deep breath, he looked towards the door of the temple. He wasn't sure when those two girls would arrive...but he was sure that they would, at some point. He picked up his mask, sitting down on a pew and nodding to Obed's words, then working on preparing his mask to wear again. He was...conflicted. He had always thought the Deep Ones to be the hateful ones...but maybe he had been clinging too strongly to his humanity. Perhaps it was in human nature to hate anything not like themselves--those two girls seemed to exemplify that trait. Maybe that was why he felt so much dislike towards the other Deep Ones. However, it did not change the fact that they treated him badly...Maybe everyone was just hateful. He couldn't deny that he, himself, had been hateful at times...maybe it was just a fact that living things in general were hateful. He wasn't sure. All he was sure of, was that after encountering those two girls today, his faith in humanity had been shaken a bit. He had constantly been in fear of losing his humanity...but now, he wasn't exactly sure whether he wanted to be a human or a deep one anymore. Was there even a good choice here...?

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓
Dead Deep Sea Dreams - Drip of Mars
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:44 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Obed1_zps5dd5d2fc
Obed Marsh

Obed looked at Bernard, eyeing the mask in disgust. It was a wonder that the hybrid hadn't figured out that if he hadn't insisted on wearing the infernal device, there was a high  chance he wouldn't be quite so despised by his fellow Deep Ones. He supposed there was only so much one could do for such foolishness. Either way, no matter how many masks Bernard chose to hide behind, he couldn't halt the undeniable reality that he was becoming a Deep One.
He turned his attention back to the orb, frowning at what he saw. Really how had he managed to come across such foolish Hybrids was a wonder to him. Either way, this needed to be end now. He turned back to Bernard. His words echoing in Zuleika and Surrelles minds as well. His power now echoing in every word.
Go now all of you. Ensure those two can pollute my city no longer. Failure will not be tolerated this time. If by some miracle of incompetence, you three are defeated, I'll have to become involved and you don't want to see what'll happen if I do.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:26 am

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison began to run up the stairway, a security door closed in front of her, but she quickly made debris of it using a dark blast to blow it open "My plan will not fail... I promise..." she spoke in a low voice, oozing with desperation. Nothing was going to stand in her way now, they needed to destroy the Deep Ones, even if it meant sacrificing their lives she would do it "We're almost there..." she spoke as they entered a room, only to find themselves surrounding by a dozen Deep Ones. Alison quickly began to fire dark matter blasts at the Deep Ones relentlessly in reply, a cold look in her eyes the whole time.

"I don't know..." Parasite replied to Elspeth in a low voice "We need to wait for the right moment without endangering ourselves and Alison... but there isn't much we can do right now..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:52 am

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth nodded and kept following Alison. She had to keep thinking. There had to do something about the freaking looming genocide over their heads. She shook her head.
"I...see...I'll just have to go with it..." she saw the deep ones surrounding her, and started to fight them the say way as before. She would use her Holy magic to blind them and then run in and jab them with her pummel of her sword.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:35 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 16_zps05a443ce

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxZuleika✖↰ Bronte
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you do what you`re told xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but inside your heart it is black and it`s hollow and it`s cold x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Coddle Fish】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The comment Obed made as he entered had silenced Zuleika thoroughly-- though the fact that he had said Bernard`s name so menacingly earned a stifled giggle. Once the topic of Elspeth and Alison came around again, however, she actually spoke up- "What`s gilarious is that the squid doofish is one of us, too!" She chirped, "It`s one of those 'I hate myself so much that everyone else needs to suffer too for the halibut' kinda deals, I bet- she needs kelp,"
From what Bernard had said, it sounded like the human was particularly grotesque, too... not that she was actually listening to Bernard or anything-- but killing those two would be fun... except then Obed was actually ordering them to do it. "Right now? Are you sea-rious? We just got here..." 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Glub, glub!
Zuleika`s Theme - Oriental Flower
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:46 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Bernard34_zps6fb6028f

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

Bernard slipped his mask back on, closing the latches and fastening it into place. Upon hearing Zuleika's objection to leaving right then and there, he looked to Obed and spoke,
"I'm...probably good to go now. After that drink you gave me, I'm actually kind of feeling better than ever...so I'm ready to ship out any time." There was a part of him that was so eager to get going simply because he wanted to run into that human girl again. He was confused and conflicted right now--and somehow, he felt that observing how she acted in the upcoming battle might help him better understand their situation. He wasn't feeling particularly warm and fuzzy towards either party right now--and even if he couldn't avert his fate of turning into a deep one, he at least wanted to understand his own situation before he continued to throw blame about. Still, for the sake of keeping up his front, he knew that he had to seem eager to kill the two girls. At the very least, the mask helped him to conceal the doubt he was feeling--for now, he would keep that to himself.

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Obed Marsh

Obed turned to Zuleika as the girl spoke, choosing not to comment on her continued barrage of fish puns. As he looked at her the water around her shoulders began to tense, becoming heavier and heavier.
Indeed, she does. Would you like to give her the help she so clearly needs? I'd like to believe you're capable enough to do that. Both her and that human are spilling Deep One blood in my city. Would like the death of your comrades weighing on your shoulders?  
He turned his attention back to Bernard as the boy spoke. The water around Zuleika becoming eerily light as he did so. He looked at the mask in blatant distaste. Though Bernards words were pleasing to hear. This new found enthusiasm did nothing to erase the impact of his failure. If Bernard had been competent enough to actually kill the two on his own, the  Deep Ones who'd encountered Alison and Elspeth wouldn't have suffered so needlessly. His eyes pierced through Bernards mask as he spoke to man.  
Good. Go now. Bernard, know that if you fail again and I have to take eliminating these girls into my own hands, you will be punished. All of you will be punished.
Obed turned back to Zuleika, merely looking at the girl. Both she and Sorrelle would feel a warm feeling suddenly rising from their core. Neither had been injured, but they would still feel a new energy swell within them. If they still failed after he'd done that for them, then they truly were incompetent.

Go now.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:58 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Parasite's tentacles grew larger as a wave of Deep ones attacked Alison, they all charged Alison, only for the tentacles to form a barrier around her and repel them. They then swatted away the amphibians with ease. The Deep Ones were about half dealt with at this point, but about a dozen still remained "Look over there..." Alison spoke to Elspeth, pointing to a console at the other side of the room. "That's what we need... we just need to deal with the rest of these chumps..." the remaining Deep ones were forming a circle around the two, trying to keep them cornered, possibly to overwhelm them from all sides.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:10 am

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth nodded, and started to charge in, continuing her mode of attack. She looked over and saw where they needed to go.
"By thou heaven's, I shall not fail thee!" she tried to break through the circle, this time slashing with the sharp end, but not enough to kill, only disable and deter. She had to get to that console and disable it before Alison could!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:12 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 16_zps05a443ce

xxxxxxxZuleika✖↰ Bronte
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but inside your heart it is black and it`s hollow and it`s cold x

Zuleika`s expression drooped at Obed`s response, "Whale actually-" She had begun to say, pausing at the sudden burst of energy burrowing through her bones. She giggled, bouncing up in enthusiasm- how nice of him! Her strength felt doubled ten-fold, and the fact that they were eliminating a human on top of all that sort of added to her enthusiasm-- well, a human and a failure as a Deep One-- sort of like Bernard! People needed to just accept fate more often- they were ending up nothing but a hassle... though, at least Bernard wasn`t trying to kill off the last of his race- that would be a whole other kind of stupid.
"Alright, whateber- be back later, then~! Hopefully with their heads!" She merrily announced, begrudgingly glancing at Bernard to ensure that he was ready to go.

Glub, glub!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:22 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison blasted yet another Deep One away, making an opening for the console "We've done it... it's over!" she spoke with great enthusiasm as she ran over to the console. She had already begun to start working on it as Elspeth dealt with the last of the cannon fodder. The Hybrid let out a big, malicious grin as she began to work on the console, she had Parasite's tentacles wrap around the console to protect it. Now all she needed was a single flip of a switch to finish things off. Ali turned to look to Elspeth, the malicious grin on her face still there "I've done it... I've finally done it... now that I have the location of the capital ready to broadcast... I will drive the entire Deep One race to extinction!" she bragged, she was uncharacteristically excited and didn't seem to be well in the head at all at that very moment.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:36 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth cursed herself. She was too late wasn't she? She needed to figure out something out...now! She smiled as Alison seemed to laugh, but this was gonna be her only chance to break communication.
"What do I do? What can I do?!" she thought to Parasite in a panic, feeling her body start to shake. She couldn't let everyone die. Just because of revenge didn't mean she had to kill an entire race...sure they weren't the best people, but it didn't mean they had to die. She could feel the weight above her becoming too much to bare. She didn't want that. She didn't want to be resposible for this.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 Bernard34_zps6fb6028f

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

Bernard could tell that they were going to be receiving quite a lot of ire from Obed if they weren't successful in their mission--this was important. He still couldn't help being unsure...but maybe running into those girls again would help clear things up. Or just confuse him more...either way. He saw Zuleika's look and saw that it was time to go--they had work to do.
---
And in the instant that Alison had seemingly just found the resolution to her plan--the open doorway suddenly surged with a wave of water, which quickly swished across the floor of the room, foaming as it went, seeping in through the cracks between Parasite's tentacles. The water began to gather between Alison and the console, and just Bernard's head and shoulders appeared out of the water, blocking Alison from using the console.
"You almost became a committer of genocide there...Zuleika, now!" Bernard knew that he wouldn't be able to hold off these two by himself--at this very moment, though, he was determined to keep that switch on the console unflipped. Because after all, if that thing got pushed, all of them would be as good as dead...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:30 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 4 3_zpsc80bb8ed

xxxxxxxZuleika✖↰ Bronte
xxx

On Bernard`s words-- Zuleika came springing out of the water he had created, soaring mid-air toward the two magical girls at the console. "Lobsta claws~!" She sang out- and suddenly, her chubby looking fishy fingers sprouted out into monstrous looking talons, a wild and eerie grin playing on her features. If they failed this, they were all doomed-- but Zuleika casted aside the intense pressure on their shoulders in favor of excitement over maybe getting to render the two human-y ones into scabs of meat. "Let`s start with you, fishface--!" Still mid-air, she brought herself down upon Alison first- aiming to sort of jab her claws directly into Parasite, given that she hadn`t actually noted that him and Alison were two separate entities. Also, he wanted to let Bernard settle stuff with Elspeth... not that she cared about his grudges or anything, but yeah...

Glub, glub!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:57 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison donned a slasher grin... just one flip of a switch and HOLY HELL THAT WAS A LOT OF WATER. Alison's expression intensified as she began to back away, Bernard's face did stuff like that. tentacle reascended himself from the console and prepared himself for another fight. This guy seemed tough last time they met. Before Alison could attack him however, there came Zuleika, whose immediate appearance prompted a death glare from Alison. The Pale Deep-One Hybrid almost immediately began to run backwards, her hate intensifying as she noticed Zuleika was targeting her boyfriend "FUCKING. DIE!" she screeched as the cannons on Parasite's heads began to glow in an otherworldly color. They charged up and then fired directly at Zuleika with the attention of eradicating here "Entropy Blast!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4