Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:05 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 21_zps2d972dc7
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth saw the smile. Did this mean they were bonding? That was good...least she hoped so. As they kept walking, she kept a serious look on her face.
"My Father is very aware of these types of situations. We always make escape plans just in case stuff like this happens. He's on his way home now, he knows I'll be late." she smiled and saw the light. They were getting close. "What's the plan?" she had a confident smile on her face now.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:17 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 2911

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Layout26
The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison nodded to Elspeth in understanding as she spoke about her dad, good, if he was out of the city then he was out of trouble. Alison de-summoned her staff, as it portal appeared above it and Alison simply tossed it up into the portal before it closed "Good to know you two have that worked out... alright then..." Alison crossed her arms "I'm going to need you to trust me here..." because this plan was definitely going to require some level of trust. Alison pointed out to the distance shore "Y'ha-nthlei... it's the underwater city not too far from here and home to the Deep Ones... we're going straight into their home turf. From there... not only can we communicate with the government for help, we can take on the leader of the Order of Dragon himself... we can put an end to all of this..." and that was exactly what she wanted... and end to all the pain that started what seemed like yesterday. It'd been years, but her memories of the day were fresh.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:25 pm

" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight

As the plan was set, Elspeth nodded in agreement.
"If we can stop it at the source, will the Deep Ones currently in the towns leave? Or go into hiding?" she asked, and then thought of something. "How am I going to breathe while under the water? I don't have a spell for that. Any ideas?" she crossed her arms and waited for what was next.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:34 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 16_zps05a443ce

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxZuleika✖↰ Bronte
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you do what you`re told xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but inside your heart it is black and it`s hollow and it`s cold x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Coddle Fish】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Not too far from Elspeth`s and Alison`s conversation was a civilization, hidden away under miles and miles of deep blue abyss. It was unlike anything up on the surface by a land slide- the architecture was surreal and circular, and walking among it`s strange streets were flocks of anxious Deep Ones. Times were turbulent for the dying species, and the frayed nerves were thick on the atmosphere- particularly to those of Esoteric Order of Dagon, two members of which were stowed away in a single temple. The room was long and vast with rows of seating, and a podium at the end of the room for ceremonies.
In one bench sat a petite, blue skinned fish girl- whom for once, couldn`t bring herself to smile. It had been hours since Bernard-- someone she truly loathed to begin with-- had set out after Alison and Elspeth. "Those disgusting beaches are causing a whole mess of trouble up there... I guess if they kulled him it wouldn`t be so bad- I`d get an op-perch-tuna-ty to head up myshell..." She murmured, the fish puns rolling off her tongue regardless of her mood. However, there wasn`t much her and Sorelle could do about the situation on the surface for now-- they were awaiting the arrival of the High Priest. It wasn`t their place to make a move without a notice from their leader. "One of those buoys better get here soon..."    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Glub, glub!
Zuleika`s Theme - Oriental Flower

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Deeponecity_zpsd3885a41
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:46 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison had asked herself the same question when she first thought up this plan "With their capital gone... they'll cease to be a real threat. Furthermore, they'll deal with the Deep Ones in Sundale... they will be hidden elsewhere in the earth, but without the Order of Dagon calling the shots they'll be easy..." she informed Elspeth as she placed her hands on Parasite. When Elspeth asked about the whole breathing problem, Alison removed her hands from Parasite, and in her hands was a bubble. Alison flicked it off, it floated over to Elspeth's mouth and covered it "That will give you air... that's why I said you had to trust me... also... we'll be going deep into the ocean... so I'm going to hold you. Trust me... you're not going to be able to swim where we're going." Alison walked over to the shore, only stopping once she could feel the ocean touch her feet. She then turned to Elspeth and said "I'm ready when you are." with a neutral expression on her face.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:23 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Obed1_zps5dd5d2fc
Obed Marsh
High Priest of the Esoteric Order of Dagon

As the fish girl spoke, a presence seemed to appear within the temple. The air now thick, but in a different manner than the general uneasiness felt by most of the poor citizens of the underwater city. The air now crackled with a sense of undeniable power as the very founder of the Esoteric Order of Dagon appeared before Zuleika and Sorelle without so much as a solitary bloop.
In front of the man a orb floated, showing to only him a clear vision of what was transpiring above them. After a moment, Obed turned from the orb with a decidedly dissatisfied look in his eye. He looked upon Sorelle and Zuleika. The air around them seeming to crackle as he did so.  
If he were to die in so disgraceful of a manner, nothing short of obliterating those who killed him would make up for the stain it would leave on our peoples honor. While your devotion is a lovely thing to behold, Zuleika, it is not you place to speak that way here, even about one as worthless as Bernard.
Obed spoke the abominably human sounding name, not even feeling the need to conceal the disgust he felt at doing so. As it stood, the disgrace of a hybrid who bore held nearly as much disgust in his mind right now. He more than shared Zuleikas disdain towards the two girls who right this moment were planning on trying to undermine his influence in his own domain. If they thought that would be to their favor, he would personally ensure they were in for quite the surprise.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:48 am

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth nodded. She took the bubble and repositioned it. She was nervous and scared, but there was no turning back. She did glance back, trying to figure out how far they actually went...and where they were. Alison knew much more then her, she had no choice but to trust her. Elspeth knew she could though. After all this, she knew they could work together.
"I know I can trust you. I ask you trust me in return. We can do this." she said, nodding. She put her sword away, and braced herself. This was gonna be one of the weirdest things she ever experienced. "Alright, I'm ready to go. Let's do this." she gave a thumbs up and a smile.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:46 am

░░▒▒▓▓Not  only  do  you  feel  utterly  alone ▓▓▒▒░░

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Bernard34_zps6fb6028f

░░▒▒▓▓But  you  also  know  that  nobody  will  ever  understand▓▓▒▒░░

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide
♓-------------------------------------♓
Reality is never as bad . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . as all of that insanity
that you've created inside your head

Bernard had eventually managed to get up from the shock--but had unfortunately found the door to the church jammed shut. He had stayed there for but a moment--quickly dissolving down into water again and rushing off towards the ocean, knowing that he was going to have to report back as soon as possibly--despite the fact that it was going to be with a failure. That wasn't going to earn him any brownie points...but it was something.
Now, he was briskly going through the city of deep ones, keeping his eyes to the ground and not looking at anybody else. Frankly, full deep ones kind of terrified him, so he was working at just not making eye contact with anyone, bumping shoulders with a few who promptly brushed him off with a certain degree of disgust. He was far too different for this society's standards--and the other deep ones didn't hesitate to show that. Either way, he moved through the water, his coattail billowing out behind him as he went--until he at last reached the temple where he was to report back to. He paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath--then opened up the door quietly and moved inside.

"I'm...uh...back...?" he called somewhat nervously down the aisle as he walked further inside, knowing he was in for a tongue-lashing. "So--uh--funny story--we...kind of lost the ice cream shop--? I mean--I broke the windows, then one of those girls sort of...blew up the wall...? And then there was more water, and just--yeah--the ice cream shop is kind of done--on another note, they...sort of got away...? Just--they ran into one of the churches, and they blocked the door and I knew that I couldn't wreck it, and--uh--...yeah." At this point, he had reached the rest of the group, and burn marks from Alison's shock were evident on both his cheek and his hands, where his rings and mask had just made the shock worse than it would have been, since they were metal. He looked away from the others, shoving his hands into his pockets and waiting for a response--this wasn't going to be fun.

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓
Dead Deep Sea Dreams - Drip of Mars
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:43 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison nodded to Elspeth when she asked for trust "Alright..." Alison wasn't the type to really say something like "I trust you' so 'Alright' was as good as it was gonna get apparently. Alison grabbed Elspeths hand for a moment and looked into her eyes "Now we're going in... once we get into the city you should be able to breathe without the bubble. I'll try and get there as quickly as possible." Parasite's tentacles grew in size then wrapped around Elspeth "Here we go..." Alison dove right into the water with Parasite holding Elspeth. This was natural to Alison, after all being a Deep One Hybrid meant she had gills in the first place. At first they were in rather shallow water, but they went deeper and deeper into the ocean until eventually Parasite seemed to take control of the swimming. The Deep One city was miles and miles away, Alison was just a girl... he on the other hand, could get them there rather quickly. Uvhash seemed to zoom through the ocean's water once he took control, his tentacles protecting Elspeth from the ocean and speed pressure. Something of note was that the waters around these parts seemed to be largely corrupted... there were fish and the obvious wildlife, but there was definitely something messing with Elspeth's perception. The land and wildlife around her was twisting and taking different shapes around her. Monstrous tentacles emerged from rocks and grabbed out towards them, which Parasite would quickly swat away without much effort. There was even a point where they swam under a gigantic sea monster.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Underw10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth tried to relax her body as Parasite took hold of her, but it was extremely uncomfortable for her to do so. In all honesty, it felt weird being held like this. She had seen too much to know where this was going. But she pushed all her negative feelings behind, and closed her eyes for the first little while. As she realized the pressure was going to murder her, she opened them, and looked around. Things did start to get a little weird as time went on. Tentacles, sea monsters, fish with distorting features. Everything looked like it was completely wrong. It started to get darker, and Elspeth started to see less and less around her. She hoped to goodness this swim was going to be as uneventful as it could.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:01 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

At this point they were clearing a set of rocks, and as they floated over them... the Deep One Capital came into sight. It's alien architecture seemed to dominate most of the ocean floor for as long as the eye could see, it was massive. Deep One submarines swam over the city, and as they got closer, they could see the Deep Ones living throughout the city, from the windows in the buildings, even swimming over them. None of them seemed to notice or care about Parasite, Alison, and Elspeth. Alison was a Deep One Hybrid, so she didn't raise suspicions. As for Espeth, she was covered by Parasite's tentacles. They got close to a rather large building, and towards what seemed to be an circular door. It opened on its own once Parasite got close enough, and they entered. The door closed, and suddenly the water drained away from the room. Parasite let go of Elspeth then shrunk back down to his normal size. Alison let out a deep breathe... they were here. There was another door in front of them, no doubt one that would lead them into the actual city "Well... we actually made it..." Alison said letting out a sigh of relief "Oh..." she turned over to Elspeth and popped the bubble over her mouth "You can breathe now."

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Deeponecity_zpsd3885a41

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:21 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Obed1_zps5dd5d2fc
Obed Marsh

As Bernard entered the temple, the water sprung to life with an odd energy, a physical manifestation of Obeds disdain for the half breed and his failure. As Obed turned to face the boy, he feel something akin to waters daggers being thrust into his body. No attacks had physically been made on the boy, but that did little to dull the pain Bernard was most certainly in.
Obeds eyes narrowed. His fingers now tapping the orb still floating in front of him, his fingers leaving ripples as he did so. Strangely the orb still looked solid even as he did this. The misty images seemed to be shifting between locations in the town, eventually landing on the now ruined ice cream parlor.
Well, Bernard, It really is astounding how little talent one person can possess. You truly are something. You have to know that right?
The look Obed gave Bernard was one of absolute disappointment. He did wonder how he'd come across such a useless hybrid. It was bad enough he chose to wear that ridiculous mask, but his failure today was near unforgivable. His town, his domain, had been damaged because of it after all. He tapped the orb once more. The images on it no longer misty to Bernard as it shifted between scenes of Bernard trying and failing to capture his target. His voice becoming harder as he addressed Bernard.
I'm well aware of how absolutely you failed, Bernard. While it is good you are at least competent enough to know I would kill you if any damage were to fall upon my church, that fact remains. what do you suppose they're planning on doing now, Bernard?
Obed still spoke the two human name with disgust. He truly did hate it when hybrids tried to cling to their humanity like this. It really was quite pitiful. If Bernard hadn't been such an absolute failure, he might have felt pity for him.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:57 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth looked in wonder at the Deep Ones city, entranced by it's beauty. How could something so beautiful be unnoticed for so long...and then also contain a whole lot of bad shit? Sometimes the world was just so confusing. Soon, Parasite let go, and Elspeth got her footing, looking around. Then the bubble was popped, and Elspeth took a breath in.
"That was...quite a trip..." she said, shaking a little. Parasites tentacles were cold, plus she was a little wet. The air smelled really fishy and dank, but she would pull through for now. "Alright. Now that we're here. We have to find the leader right? Do you know where he would be?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:27 am

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison nodded to Elspeth, at this point she was completely dedicated to the mission now. "I have no idea where he is... we're going to have to play it by ear..." she told Elseth before approaching the door into the city, it opened up, revealing a much less flashy interior than what was shown outside. Though there were quite a few beautiful tapestries throughout the city... the interior was quite murky and dark. Dozens of Deep Ones walked throughout the city wearing dark robes. They were clearly not having much fun. Alison let out a sigh, she hid behind a corner and quickly had Parasite's tentacles grab two Deep Ones and pull them in, knocking them out. She disrobed them, and gave one of the cloaks to Elspeth "Wear it." she told the pinkette bluntly as she put her own robe on. They had to stay incognito after all.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 City10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:35 am

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth nodded. Well, that was most of the time she had a little magical girl adventure, wasn't it? She took the robe and put it on. It felt really weird.
"Ew...damp..." she said, hoping that this would be enough to blend in. She really hoped that she didn't have to eat any of the food here...cause that would just be gross. "I'm following your lead." she said, wrapping the cloak tightly as they started to walk. She couldn't help but look at the others, seeing them all crestfallen or depressed. Elspeth guessed it was because of their life style, or how things were being run. What she did know was that this was completely out of her element.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:16 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Bernard34_zps6fb6028f

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

Bernard flinched as Obed turned his gaze onto him--he could clearly feel the anger and disappointment in the area around him, and as the man spoke, he looked down, his expression a mixture of embarrassment, regret, and a bit of resentment. He had done all that he could--or, at least, all that he was fairly certain he could have done. As Obed asked his final question, Bernard paused, looking up slightly and replying meekly,
"They're...probably going to cause more trouble...? Judging by the hat...tentacle...thing...on that one girl, they might be coming down here...? I don't see why they would know where the city is, but I mean...if they do, we probably still have time before they get here...?"

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Obed Marsh

Obed looked down at Bernard, a satisfied glint in his eyes at Bernard's flinch. In his mind, he could feel the echo of Bernards unsatisfied emotions. Even if the hybrid felt as if his lazy efforts to catch the girls had been enough, he still had failed and now Alison had brought that human into his city. The more he'd heard the meddlesome girl speak the more he'd wanted to rip her tongue out himself. Human arrogance truly was an unforgivable annoyance.
Obed turned his attention back to Bernard. The hybrids meek tone cooled his annoyance a touch. Though not nearly enough for the water around Bernard to lessen at all. His hand moved to the orb. The surface rippling again. This time showing Alison and Elspeth in the city.
That surely is what they intend. There is no might involved, Bernard. They're already here. That girl led that human to our city. I assume even you are intelligent enough to assume what they intend.
A moment later, the water around Bernard suddenly stilled as Obed moved his hand away from the orb, a crystalline glass appearing in his palm. Obed walked forward, extending the  full glass to Bernard. Evidence of his power present in his voice.  
Drink this, Bernard.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:50 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison nodded to Elspeth, even though at this point she was ahead of the pinkette walking forward "Do that. Or you'll get lost." she replied in regards to El following her. "Listen... we're heading to a communications building first... we need to contact the government first. Then we deal with the leader." she explained to the knight as they walked through the market. The fish people were yelling and holding up their products as they tried to vie for the attention of the shoppers in the market. For the most part what they were selling was fish, some familiar and some bizarre. This was one of the poorer parts of the city, so none of it seemed very safe to eat.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 City10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:06 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth nodded, and followed Alison closely. She tried to mimic how everyone else was looking. She moved her hair to be more out of the way, since pink wasn't exactly common.
"It seems really big...the city I mean. Is the communications building far?" she asked, fastening the cloak to keep it closed. The people were a little distracting, she was trying to keep them out of her mind, but it was hard. "Why fish?" she asked. They were part fish, so why were they selling them? That was a little weird.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:12 am

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

Bernard cringed slightly as Obed seemed to analyze him--he couldn't help but avert his eyes. However, he looked back as Obed spoke again, and hesitantly, Bernard replied,
"They're probably here to ruin something or other...right...? I mean...it's not as if they're just visiting...So we're going to need to stop them, yeah? It shouldn't be too hard, if Sorelle and Zuleika are helping me out this time around..." In truth, he was still resentful that he had been sent by himself to deal with the intruders. He wasn't going to voice that, though...and his attention was quickly grabbed away by Obed offering him a drink. He looked from Obed to the drink, frowning slightly under his mask. He wasn't sure why Obed wanted him to drink this...but it felt sketchy. Still, he knew that there wasn't any way that he could defy Obed, either, so, hesitantly, he reached up to his mask, unlatching it and taking it off even slower--showing some clear distress over having to take it off, but once again not voicing it. He placed the mask down on one of the pews, then looked to the glass in Obed's hand, pausing for a moment before taking it in his hand, staring at the cup's contents for a moment before mustering up enough courage and downing the entire glass in one gulp, holding the glass back out to Obed and giving him a determined look, wanting to show that he could at least complete a task as simple as this.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:07 am

Obed Marsh

Obed never took his eyes off of Bernard, continuing to savor the boys discomfort. After failing today, more than ever Bernard needed to know his place. The hybrids continued attempts to pitifully cling to his dwindling humanity has always grated on Obeds nerves.
I'm almost surprised you were able to perceive that much. They indeed are here to ruin something, us. That foolish girl wishes to dwindle our power in my own territory. I should hope you three would be able to stop that without me having to get directly involved.  
Obed held Bernard gaze unflinchingly as the hybrid looked at him. He watched Bernard as he took off his mask, some of his disgust rescinding slightly now that the horrid thing was off. He took the glass back, dissipating it into water as soon as it touched his palm. As Bernard drank the content of the glass, he would feel a bubbling feeling arise from his core, jarring at first but then a moment later soothing as all of his injuries simply faded away. As the last of his injuries faded, a new energy filled the boy, warm and energizing. Considering how lazy Bernard was normally, he likely had never felt like this before.
Obed eyed the boy, almost pleased at his sudden determination. It was almost possible if the hybrid had been this determined before he might have been successful. That didn't erase his many failures, but at least this new spark might mean he wasn't completely useless.  

How do you feel now, Bernard?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:46 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison donned a somewhat scary looking smirk as she was asked about the communications tower "I've studied every inch of this city... I know where we need to go... that's why I picked this entrance... we'll get there in no time..." she explained to Elspeth before bringing back her neutral expression. They were finally leaving the market and reaching another door like the last one. "Hmm?" Alison turned to look to El when she asked about why they eat fish "That's like asking why humans eat cow because we're both mammals..." she replied to the pinkette before pressing her hand against the door. It slowly opened, and Alison walked right in. This next section of the city was much cleaner... and it seemed to have a building that stretched upwards with a satellite of some sort on it. That was definitely the communications building.

A voice suddenly spoke out in Elspeth's mind "Elspeth... Elspeth... do you hear me...?" it sounded like the voice of a man with a deep voice "This is... Parasite."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:32 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth jumped a bit as she addressed the fish thing. She looked away, clearly embarrassed that Alison heard that.
"O-oh! I...I wasn't being too serious on that! I didn't mean for you to hear that..." she gave a tiny chuckle. "I'm sorry, that was very insensitive of me." it was then that she heard a deep voice in her head. She looked around for a moment until she locked onto Parasite. "I...can hear you...." She thought back to the Parasite. She hesitated a bit because of how deep the voice was.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:19 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison kept her neutral expression, she didn't seem to so much as look at Elspeth as she made her way to the communications tower "Sure..." she responded to the pinkette, she had stopped listening to her at this point, she was focused on getting to the tower. As they reached it's door however... four Deep Ones that seemed to be guarding it quickly surrounded the two. They knew full well something was up. Alison broke a small smile and threw off her cloak "Hmph... so this is as far as our cover goes... it's alright... I was itching to bring a few of your down... Elspeth... we're going to need to fight our way through the tower" Parasite's tentacles grew and quickly swiped away two of the Deep Ones, sending them flying into a wall.

Meanwhile Parasite continued to address Elspeth "You need to listen to me... The Order of Dagon... they are your enemies... but the path Alison is following is the wrong one. She means to kill every Deep One... everyone in this city, everyone in Sundale. You cannot let her contact the government, they will slaughter every man woman and child they find. The Order needs to be stopped, but genocide is not the way..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:09 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 3 Bernard28_zpse033f669

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

Bernard hesitated for a moment, feeling the healing powers moving through him, healing his injuries. He looked down to his hand, where burns had once been, seeing them gone, then looking back to Obed.
"I feel...I feel great..." he spoke hesitantly, pausing again for a moment before continuing to speak, now with more purpose behind his tone than he had had in quite some time. "I'm...not going to let those two wreck this place. At first, I thought that just chasing them out would be enough, but--but, it's not--! Those two--especially the pink one--they both need to die! They're racist scum and they've gotta go!" He stopped speaking abruptly, seeming almost surprised at himself, before continuing, a bit more softly, but with no less conviction, "All they're here to do is take us down, right...? Then, we just need to take them down, first..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next