Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

+6
scullpanda
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 CureBlossom6001785695

Strawberry gasped when she heard what Sadie said where she lived. So that's what one of the teams was called, The Capitals. "That's amazing Sadie! But...no...I've never been outside of my house before now..." She looked down at the floor as the ring gave off as she listened to what Xanthe had to say. Oh no! This was not the time to worry because now was the time to fight! Strawberry closed her eyes and focused her energy towards the wand as her hair color and clothes changed. The transformation was complete as she started to get serious now. "Alright now, we need to get a move on before it is too late Sadie. The only problem is I can't fly so is it alright if you can take me over there with your wings?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:41 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 1ae6f077-567f-40cc-bc33-ab960450a8c1_zps79c5894c

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia just sort of nodded and allowed the awkward to happen...but then their rings were calling and that was a thing. Sighing, the redhead went all magical girl, looking uncomfortable. The projection of the bug, however, was cool enough to snap her out of the awkwardness and into action mode. All the girls were flying away, and Pia sort of just...couldn't do the flying thing. She tried to keep up by growing thick roots out of the ground that propelled her forwards faster.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:47 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 129
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly looked down to the other Magical Girls as she got a distance away, not exactly keeping up with Ruby, but stopped when she noticed that some of the girls couldn't fly. "Oh..." she said to herself and tapped her owl. "'We need to pick someuh people uppu." she said and had her owl fly down to pick up the other girls, well... At least two more could fit on her owl. "Anyone need a... How you say... Mmmm... Ah! Lift! Yez?" she offered to those who wanted it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:57 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 27_zps8bc03fa2
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth was transformed, and started to run out of the building. She couldn't fly, like most of the girls, unless she channeled that attack...and she didn't want to do that. She could never really control herself during that. So, she just kept sprinting. She was pretty fast. Once outside, she glanced around to see if anyone was around. Holly was offering a ride, but she would feel bad if someone was left behind.
"Thank you Witch of the Void. I'm alright to run."
she said, thinking they should start doing the codename thing now that they were in their magical girl forms. She saw Historia, and decided to run with her. Didn't want the roomie to be left behind. "Come on Princess of Justice!" she smiled and started to run with the Amazon woman.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:10 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Large
Black Shadow of Justice
MSI's resident demon

Adrian smiled as she saw several of her teammates were already airborn. So eager. This was going to be interesting, particularly since she felt like there was still quite a bit they could learn about these creatures. Once it seemed like Pia was on her way, Adrian summoned thick, inky shadow taking the form of wings on her back. After a single flap, she was lifted into the air. She looked down at the others, noticing that quite a few of them were decidedly earthbound.
If any of you need help, I could have some of my shadows carry you. They're strong enough to carry you, if you're worried about that.
Adrian opened her palm. Shadows rising from them unnaturally as she did so, slowly beginning to fill the air. Even if no one accepted her offer, Adrian was just enjoying the feeling of her powers unrestrained the way they normally were. Though she likely would never admit to these thoughts later.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:34 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Ce39b810

ʕxᴥ0ʔ Violet Letter ʕxᴥ0ʔ
ʕxᴥ0ʔ Sadie Maxwell ʕxᴥ0ʔ
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

Violet yawned as she took over the body stretching and then giving her breasts a happy squeeze, as much as she loved the tiny other her talk could get boring and pedantic, god she was such a child. She smiled devilishly remembering that tasty lawyer have to remember to pay him a visit while I'm in control. then she remembered she had work and she pouted for a second and half until she noticed the small pink thing, oh right the tiny other likes that better play nice. Violet smiled something between a seduction and a scare tactic "You want a lift tiny pink uhh~~ I honestly have no idea what you are, screw it let the tiny other be mad at me, The only way you child are getting a lift is if you tell me the most salacious thing you have ever done and it better be good or I'm leaving without your little pink froofy ass" she motioned to all of Strawberry with the last bit she was very tacky and sparkly god forbid the rest of them were like this"     

ʕxᴥ0ʔSadie's Themeʕxᴥ0ʔ
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:50 am

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 CureBlossom6001785695

Strawberry waited for a response from Violet now as she started to shift around, not liking that it was taking some time for an answer. When the girl gave her breasts a squeeze, Strawberry just stared in astonishment as she didn't know what was going on. When Violet smiled at her, the smile freaked out the pink hair girl as she didn't know what was going on or why she was smiling like that. She didn't even know someone can give that sort of smile. She did stomp her foot at the ground a tiny bit when she was called a child. "I am not a kid! I am way older than that!! You meanie!" She gave Violet a quick blegh before thinking of an answer. She didn't understand what Violet meant by other self or what salacious meant but she think she knew what it meant. "Hmmm...the most salacious thing I did huh...I guess bathing with my mom after training days. We put up quite a workout and we were usually exhausted, but I knew she did it for the best and that it was love put into it. So yes, I have had the warmth of love given to me before!" Strawberry gave a big smile as more sparkles came out of her, causing the room to be engulfed by it.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:24 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Ce39b810

Violet looked at the shiny pink thing "stop sparkling child and let me tell you unless you had a sexual experience with your mother that does not count as salacious" Violet sighed slightly squinting now that the room was covered in infernal froofy pink sparkles "most people are children to me pink one I have been around for a long time in different forms and with different people taking different forms and personalities for centuries, I am the spirit of the the doll the tiny other carries and calls Shandu" she brushed her self off from the sparkles and looked back at Strawberry "you may have a lift if you stop the infernal sparkling and do not do that again while in my presence and not while I am giving you said lift, if you can do that then I will grant your request as it seems you have no concept of sexuality yet"      

ʕxᴥ0ʔSadie's Themeʕxᴥ0ʔ
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

"Ohhhh...so that's what salacious means...NO! I WOULD NEVER WITH MY MOM! EVERYDAY WAS TRAINING SO I NEVER HAD THESE 'SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS' YOU SPEAK OF!" Strawberry even used her fingers for emphasis on that part as she listened where Violet came from. "I see. You come from that cute doll Sadie has! But nonetheless, you're still Sadie! And no matter what you tell me, even you are Sadie, Violet or should I say Shandu...hmm...eh I'll still call you Sadie!" Strawberry then smiled as more sparkles was coming off of her as she tilted her head in confusion. "What sparkles? I don't even know what you're talking about." Guess the sparkles are natural around her.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:29 am

Violet frowned because the sparkles only intensified "aaaaaaannnnddd that ends our conversation your pink froofy ass is too sparkly for me I couldn't give you a lift even if I did want to which I do not we would crash because you would blind me instead I'm going to get dolly to take you" she held her hands out in a triangle and summoned something from the ground "Dolly carry the froofy pink thing to the battle ground she is a friend not foe so do not kill her understood" The doll stared and slightly moved its eyes up and down instead of its head to nod then with a fluid motion its head spun around to look at Strawberry, leaving the rest of its body facing forwards and in the opposite direction, Its scarf that had been a pice of fabric before became two hands and wrapped itself around Strawberry holding her like one would hold something someone dislikes at arms length. Then with a slight creek its head snapped back facing the rest of her body and she held Strawberry above its head looking up it opened its mouth to show horrible pointed sharpened teeth made for ripping and destroying then with Strawberry wrapped up above its head it dashed out of the room still showing its teeth, possibly contemplating eating the small girl. 
Meanwhile Violet watched her dolly for a few minutes to make sure she didn't crush, maim or eat the girl when satisfied that her dolly would follow her orders she lifted off the ground and started flying towards the fight they supposedly were supposed to be fighting.   
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Nja110

ʕxᴥ0ʔSadie's Themeʕxᴥ0ʔ
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:40 am

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

Strawberry looked even more confused when Violet kept mentioning the sparkles. She didn't even know what the girl meant by that as more sparkles kept radiating off of her. She then saw a summoning happened as the pink haired girl gasped in surprise about what Violet just did. The head spinning nor the arms transforming didn't seem to bug Strawberry as sparkles shined in her eyes as she couldn't help but get giddy. "Weeeee!!!" The girl said in excitement as she was placed over Dolly's head. She gasped when Dolly revealed her teeth, not even scared in the slightest. "Wow Dolly! You're teeth is really amazing! They look like they can kill anyone! Ah reminds me of all the good times at home." Strawberry reminisced the times where sharp projectiles and the sorts almost always killed her as Dolly's teeth reminded her of that. She wasn't scared of how she was being transported either as the pink hair girls sparkles didn't seem to come out nor affect Dolly. "Hmmmm...oh Dolly! Wanna have a conversation!?" Strawberry smiled before continuing. "Wow, you sure are cute though Dolly!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:36 pm

Violet flew off and left Dolly to her own devises. But when Strawberry wouldn't shut up and assumed that Dolly could talk it remembered it was not aloud to eat the small pink thing in her scarf arms so instead Dolly wrapped the small annoying pink thing up in a cocoon so thick that its pink sparkly voice couldn't be heard through the scarf and it couldn't get out, unfortunately it could breathe, and Dolly was under strict orders to deliver this pink thing to the fight unharmed and not eaten, crushed or dead no matter how tasty and pink it looked.  
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Nja110

ʕxᴥ0ʔSadie's Themeʕxᴥ0ʔ
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:11 pm

"Alright then. See you there!" Holly called out when Elespeth left to follow the Amazon woman. She tapped her owl and the creature turned around and began to fly to their destination. "Guyz? Fellow girlz? Where iz thiz place again?" she asked as she realized that she had no idea where she was going. Or it was more like... She had forgotten what it was called. She knew they were needed for an emergency that involved aliens but still...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:45 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 64ad9b03-e17a-4269-aba0-68d41a67cdc2_zpse317cfe9

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia glanced up as Holly offered a lift-- running was cool and all, but not all the way to Brickell. Despite the fact that Xanthe hadn`t given them the exact location, she could somehow pinpoint the attack`s exact location-- she quickly deduced that was some sort of telepathic thing Xanthe had done. Though, the sounds of panic not far away were a fairly good indication too... the far-off screams were somewhat distracting, actually...
Though before she could give Holly an answer, the girl sort of just flew off on her own... maybe the offer only extended to Elspeth...? Luckily enough, Adrian was offering a ride as well-- that worked. She couldn`t be wasting all of her energy before they even got to the fight--! "Would you mind giving me a hand--?!" She barked up to the girl, still keeping up her sprinting pace-- they couldn`t afford to waste a second, after all. "We cannot allow that monstrosity to cause further damage...!" 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
Amazonian Princess of Justice`s Theme - Oath-Sign
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:37 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Large
Black Shadow of Justice
MSI's resident demon

Adrian looked down at Historia with a smile. Well, it seemed someone was going to take her offer.
Not at all. We need to get there as soon as possible after all. Do stay as still as possible on the way up.
After a moment, a swarm of Adrians shadows moved under the amazons feet, hardening to the point where they could hold the girls weight and lifting her up into the air. Seemingly thin tendrils of shadow wrapped around the girls shoulder, keeping her in place in case the shadow had to change course unexpectedly.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:28 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 27_zps8bc03fa2
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight

Well that didn't go as she thought. Oh well. Elspeth couldn't take the demon girls offer even if she wanted to. Holy and Darkness didn't mix at all. So, she just ran with them.
"Guess I really am running."
Elspeth started to go into a sprint toward the trouble. They needed to stop this now, it was far too early to be fighting. She had social things she wanted to do with Historia. Oh well, she smiled to herself, going to treat defeating this monster as something she needed to do, and get a reward for doing so, which would be friend time.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:37 am

Violet flew with extraordinary speed but as she did she looked down and saw some people that she assumed she was supposed to be working with swooping down low next to The Carmine Knight "So off to fight insects on our first day, sounds like a blast ....wait didn't you die"    

ʕxᴥ0ʔSadie's Themeʕxᴥ0ʔ
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 pm

The Carmine Knight

"I...I ah-"
she nearly tripped. She wasn't expecting that. She kept the pace and continued to run, but looked down at her feet as she went. "I would rather not talk about it right now. It's...touchy...for me..." she was going to leave it at that for now. The reality of what happened was still very unreal. But she knew that face. She wasn't gonna forget it.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:03 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Mothsilo_zps6d18a1c9

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
????

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Cheerful Servant of the Enchantress】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Not far from where the team was heading-- they would hear an unnaturally high pitched scream, and as a result of said scream- the glass of a nearby skyscraper rippled into pieces, and soon enough, the entire building collapsed into a heap of billowing smoke. The beast in question was obviously lurking nearby, but- no matter how much they looked around, it wasn`t in sight. It`s presence weighed heavy on their heads, not unlike the creature they had encountered on the Space Shuttle back at graduation- though this one was considerably less foreboding. It was lighter, more whimsical- but definetely menacing all the same.
The thing was either purposely avoiding them, or hiding behind the large buildings- but a moment later, another unnatural cry rang out, and another building shattered into wreckage. More screams, this time of evacuating citizens, rang out- and the bodies of men and women in heavy battle armor with helmets laid scattered along the streets. It wasn`t clear if they were dead or not, but that alone set off some alarms. Either way, the monster most likely wasn`t going to come out without  some kind of provocation- it seemed to know that they were coming for it, and didn`t really feel like dying today.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MSI Battle Theme - Day of Collapse

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:17 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 3411

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Layout26
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison quickly arrived at the scene of the crime, Parasite's large tentacles used as extended legs for her to travel around the city quickly. She examined the scene to find men in armor littering the floor, then moved on without another thought. She didn't seem to so much as show worry for any of them, this wasn't her first rodeo, she'd seen this scene time and time again. Alison noticed that the monster had run off and was hiding rather quickly, so she summoned her staff into her arms "It's hiding... I'll start causing collateral... it's probably hiding in one of the buildings..." she muttered as she began to charge up a dark matter blast. She didn't need to care about the precautions anymore, after all they had a lawyer. Never mind the fact that she was probably endangering lives by doing this.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:28 am

Black Shadow of Justice
MSI's resident demon

Adrian smiled as she heard a scream. They were close it seemed.  This feeling was more than was confirmed by the sound of collapsing buildings. This was a big beasty indeed. She chuckled, noticing the difference between this creature and the one from the station. This one seemed like it would be fun. She always did appreciate a little whimsy ,after all.
Adrians shadows moved, forming a shield around her as another scream rang out, following by yet another eviscerated building. All of this chaos was just so rejuvenating. She scanned the area, a tad disappointed it hadn't shown itself yet. Her shadows fanned out trying to locate the monster, as Adrians shield stayed partially on guard, seemingly out of some protective instinct for it's summoner.
My shadows will work on scoping it out as well. It shouldn't take long to draw him out.
Normally Adrian would be more concerned at  the possibility of Alisons plan causing more harm than good, but right now she was so overcome with her other nature, she more or less found this all very amusing, but regrettably needed to be stopped fun.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:36 am

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Ai42_zps05ed940b

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

♥-------------------------------------♥

Ai arrived on the scene next, deactivating the boosters in her shoes and letting herself drop to the ground, landing on her feet. She looked to Alison and Adrian--only to hear that Alison was about to start causing collateral.
"Wait, wait, wait--!" Ai called out, her tiny eyebrows knitting together in concern. "If you go blowing up buildings, you might hurt some of the evacuating citizens, and that's no good! Buildings and machines can be fixed, but human beings can't! Like--i-if they're dead, I mean--" She began looking around for the creature, hoping to find it without leaving the other girls' side. "There's got to be some other way to lure this thing out...there's just got to be!"

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:39 am

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth arrived and took a look at what was going on. She knew one thing. The people needed to get out of there.  
"We need to make sure the people are safe as well. If not, then we'll be in a pickle. We should have some of us help with an evacuation, and some try and draw out and distract the creature." she was trying to make sense of the situation, hoping that maybe this would be a little easier then the xenogoblin was. She also hoped...that no one got hurt. That was why she wanted the people to be safe. She saw the people running, and started to direct them to the shore, near the water, and kept on look out for the creature.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:56 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 3411

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Layout26
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 4 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison nodded in response to Adrian "Then you better hurry and find them... the quicker you find him... the less buildings I need to destroy." Alison's first attack was just about charged up when Ai got onto the scene. Alison just sort of shot a glare to her and shook her head "We don't have time! You heard Xanthe... our job is to take down this monster... so what if a few people get hurt... it'll save more lives in the long one if we stop it here and now!" Alison fired a blast right into the nearest building soon after. Elspeth soon arrived and said the same thing, to which Alison just shook her head and continued to fire blasts into the city, in hopes of drawing out or even possibly killing whatever monster caused all of this.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:16 am

Holly didn't notice that she was needed once she took off into the sky. In the distance she heard the screams and let her owl fly faster towards it. "Go... Faster..." Holly said her eyes narrowing. The screams... When she heard them she got shivers. They had to help these people... As soon as possible. She looked down at the others since they were nearing. "I'll help e... evacuate!" Holly struggled with the word but had her owl swoop down to help the people. "Come along. Thiz way!" Holly said as she pointed with her staff where to go.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next