Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

+6
scullpanda
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Katerina Elias

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 44_zpse4efadf0

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat scowled as Marco turned to her with an awkward smile, glaring at him- and as he claimed he hadn't a clue what she was talking about, she huffed, fully prepared to call bullshit. At least... before his button shot off and hit her in the forehead. She yelped at the sharp pain, holding her head with a death glare before her expression went blank as Historia lifted up Marco and examined him, extremely confused- but quickly snorting in response to how hilarious he looked. She would almost feel sorry for him- but Historia wasn't hurting him. She was just curious. She smirked slightly before looking away, still holding and rubbing at her head some. That button had hurt... and if she hadn't thought slapping him in front of Xanthe would get her in trouble, she likely would have. He deserved it... as it were she was somewhat planning on exacting revenge in small, unnoticeable ways. Make his life a little harder- it didn't seem to be all that hard and it would be perfect punishment...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:45 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Luka_megurine_render_by_radcliffeftshin_d50f4h_by_xxpetiteanimeloverxx-d6jadks_zps60e2fd5b
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth was watching the antics ensure, and was kind of wondering why Marco's clothes seemed to be falling off. Maybe it was an enchantment? She didn't know, but he still looked like something from a boy band.
"I think we should avoid hurting this guy? He could sue us. And if he's as good a lawyer to be employed by this company as their chief of legal affairs, then that would be pretty damaging..."
She said, a little worried. She took a step back, not wanting to get hit or anything. "Uhhh...maybe we could...uh...see our rooms?"she was trying to change the focus away from boy band lawyer man, and to something productive.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 HanasakiTsubomi6001623395

Strawberry heard what Xanthe said about Marco and why he doesn't train. "But if he was a battle lawyer, like wouldn't that be really cool! He could beat up the other side while winning his argument!" Her attention was caught off guard however as she saw that Ai took the chair that Marco was in and seemed to be having a blast. This caused her to squeal before running over to where Ai was. "Hey Ai! Do you want me to push you around or give you a spin! I bet it'll be really fun and lucky that you're in it! How is it though!? Is it really fun!" Strawberry was curious about the spinning chair since the only chairs she had back at her house was the normal kind that had legs and now wheels. This sort of contraption looked really interested to her as she wanted to test out all the capabilities of the chair.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:39 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 2793f438-510d-4bae-bfaf-ea00a47dee6d
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly didn't say anything for a while. She saw Marco, and instantly thought Pollo. She didn't even notice Ruby going to the chair. She just saw him. She felt her heart beat fast, her stomach filled with butterflies. "Oh mon Dieu , se il vous plaît laissez-moi vous ai comme mon propre. Je jure que je vais vous traiter comme aucune autre femme... Merci~." Holly said under her breath when the button of his pants flew off. She snapped out of it when Historia went over to him and picked him up. "Yez... Rooms would be... Nice. Let'z do thiz..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:30 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Corvus
Hellborn member of MSI

Adrian nodded at Marco, still smiling as his shirt continued to undo itself. She wasn't sure whether he was unaware of his shirts current state, or was so used to it being that way that it no longer phased him. She could understand either. Humans tended to be forgetful when something became commonplace.
I have no intention of doing such a thing, so you have no need to worry.
Adrian held back a chuckle as she noticed the definitively more red colored auras of some of the other girls. The man seemed entirely unaware of the effect he was having on some of them, least of all Elspeth. She watched the mans shirt finally fall off, at this point, she was curious how this man wasn't a succubus himself. His aura was very human so she knew he wasn't, but his continued seemingly accidental sensuality was still curious to her. Then as Kat spoke it was confirmed that Marco was aware of what his shirt could do.
She looked at the man as his pant button suddenly flew off, seemingly with a mind of its own. Yes, this was reminding her very much of home.
As Historia suddenly picked the man up, Adrian turned to Xanthe, nodding at Elspeths suggestion,
I like that idea as well.
Wherever they went, it would likely result in the lawyer being set back on their feet, and Adrian would rather avoid being sued by MSIs head lawyer. She understood enough about the situation to know that would be a decidedly bad thing.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:29 am

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Ai50_zps03a0a87b

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

"This is your only belonging?" Ai asked Marco in surprise as he suddenly seemed quite dismayed with her sitting on his chair. In response, she wheeled it back over to him, standing up from it and smiling at him. "In that case, I'm sorry for touching your belonging without your permission! Do you think that maybe I could borrow it sometimes? It's very fun to sit on!" Although her enthusiasm and phrasing probably came off as a bit awkward, Ai didn't really seem to notice. She then grinned at Historia as the woman picked Marco up, clapping enthusiastically. "Jeepers, Historia, you're really strong! That's amazing! Is he heavy? Or is he very light? I kind of want to try picking him up, but I also think I might be too short!" As Strawberry spoke to her, Ai looked to the girl and grinned, replying, "Seeing as how it is Mr. Marco's only belonging, I think that it would be rude to roll around in it without asking him! However, I can say from experience that using the chair is very fun!" And then, she heard everybody talking about seeing their rooms, and she piped up, "I would like to see the rooms, as well! I need to make sure that Makoto's equipment for me was placed properly in there and is free of damage!"

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:45 am

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 HanasakiTsubomi6001623395

Strawberry listened and nodded to what Ai had to say as she at first seemed sad at the fact that she couldn't roll the chair, but then grinned again. "Ah that makes sense! Only belongings are really important! Like how my mother's wand is important to me! But one day I will be able to roll in that chair or a chair like that!" She looked at the wheeled chair as she muttered one day. Strawberry then realized that it was probably best to figure out where their rooms are and what it looks like inside as she cheered. "Yes! Seeing our rooms would be the best thing to do! Let's go to them!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:31 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 83dc8d10

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ Sadie Maxwell ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ Violet Letter ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

Sadie suppressed her alter egos thoughts as she tried to bury her face deeper and deeper into her doll, She didn't need to see how his pants were now coming undone or how his shirt was now off completely. She hummed to herself softly trying to calm herself down so as to not accidentally transform because now that would be bad especially with what SHE was saying. then she heard someone mention rooms and she perked up nodding her head furiously at that idea, she needed to get away from well....this and her room was just the place to hide.    

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔSadie's Themeʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:43 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 1ae6f077-567f-40cc-bc33-ab960450a8c1_zps79c5894c

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

So...weird lawyer guy happened, girls got excited, they were gonna see rooms now. That was basically what Pia picked up about what was going on. A bunch of girls were talking about roommates now..WAIT. Only now did the girl start registering that she would have to share a room...and she still didn't know it would be with two people.
Eyeing Marco analytically, she started trying to figure out what his deal was. Having zero social skills, this meant she was blatantly staring at the man, though it wasn't with the same awe and wonder that he'd be used to. She looked at him almost like a tissue sample in a lab. It wasn't comfortable.

"Lawyers are douchebags."

She said bluntly, not referring to Marco specifically, but just recalling something she had heard. Apparently it needed to be said. She looked so casual and neutral as she said this, it almost sounded like she was commenting on the weather. Either way, she went on following the group as Xanthe suggested that they'd be seeing rooms.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:08 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ I WILL HELP YOU SWALLOW YOUR HESITATION ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswallow all your doubt!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmake your lust cry out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`ll trust me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough your heart may bleed

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 31_zpsc5ecc538

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxXanthe✖↰ Lambros
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x what i really need is a spell to cast xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to stand up against the fear and pain that will always last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Diviner Supreme】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"That`s not how lawyers work... he`d get in trouble for that..." The witch struggled to explain to Strawberry, before Marco hesitantly pleaded for her attention. She turned to him, raising her eyebrows and pretending she totally hadn`t noticed Historia doing the thing beforehand. "Oh--" Xanthe stepped a bit closer to Marco and Historia, sort of... patting the amazon on the shoulder gently... "Historia, honey-- be careful--" It took a few extra lines of convincing to get the blonde to gently place Marco back onto the ground, but she finally did it-- but that didn`t stop her from staring intensely at the lawyer... very intensely... and generally invading his personal space a lot... she didn`t even seem to notice Ai speaking to her, she was just that intense. Xanthe however had already stopped caring, stopping to nod at Elspeth. "Avoiding lawsuits from the only person who could save us from lawsuits would be preferable..." She was pretty sure Marco was more chill than that, but still...
"So, rooms! Follow me, ladies!" With a smile of finality to Marco, she walked further into the base- the bustling sound of people chatting filled the air around them, and something definetely smelled strongly of hot chocolate. She let them to a heightened escalator, which they quickly scaled over to the second floor- which was considerably more quiet, since it was mostly living quarters. Business things went on downstairs-- up here, it was fairly empty at this time of day, aside from a few people napping inside the dorms. "The room numbers should be on the sheets I passed out-- each room has two beds, a kitchen and a little living room area-- there`s also a common kitchen a little further down the floor. Feel free to adventure about a bit now! Mind your rings, though-- okay?"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Through it all, I will be your guide, girls-- and you will have nothing to fear. Even heroes need someone to hold their hand sometimes, after all...
Xanthe`s Theme - Magia
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

Strawberry couldn't help but look at the wheeled chair from time to time while the others were talking. It was just so fascinating to her as she noticed that they were suddenly moving as she followed them to where their rooms would be. She did notice how quieter it was over here and it was quite nice to relax and letting the silence in. When Xanthe mention about the room numbers and their rings, Strawberry quickly looked down at hers to make sure everything was alright before grabbing Sadie's hand and looking at the girl. "Come on Sadie! Let's go see how our room is!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:39 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Luka_megurine_render_by_radcliffeftshin_d50f4h_by_xxpetiteanimeloverxx-d6jadks_zps60e2fd5b
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "

Elspeth sighed. That was close. She waved to Marco, avoiding his eyes cause hot boy band lawyer was making her flustered. She followed Xanthe to the rooms, and found the one with Historia and herself. She walked in, and saw it was nice and clean.
"Oh, this is nice. And look, our things are already in here." she said, and looked around. She looked for Historia. "Ms. Historia! Our room is here. It's very nice." she said and looked out the window. She was smiling. "A few posters and some plants and it'll be perfect. Maybe we could go shopping together? That'd be a nice ice breaker. Shopping always works right?" she thought. This sounded like a good idea! She'd pitch it to Historia once she was in the room.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:25 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Lawyer12

[color=#ff3333]It's a wonder he isn't fired
Here he is
""
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Layout10
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Layout11

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Marco frowned directly to Historia, with his grimace increasing by the moment, he was going to say something, but Ai's and Strawberry's talk about his chair got him very defensive "Yeah sure, whatever... just... please just leave my chair be..." they could never understand, as a matter of fact, nobody could understand the relationship between a lawyer and his office chair. It was the immortal partnership that transcended time and space, it was forever. Oh, then Pia spoke and Marco wasn't happy about that one either "Uh... excuse me...?" he wasn't really too happy about being called a douchebag, even if it wasn't directed at him, it sure seemed to he the case in his mind. And then his pants fell off, it seemed the process was complete... hopefully. Thankfully nobody would find out, because Xanthe was finally leading them to their rooming and that was for the better. Marco sure knew he was happy about this, he let out a tired sigh as he picked up his clothing and but it back on. He then gave the girls a charming smile and waved goodbye "See yah ladies~ Come to my office if you require some legal consulting~" he said in a voice that sounded both professional and sultry at the same time. It was actually kinda impressive. The lawyer then took an exit stage left out of the room to return to his office. He had to finish his work before the sun went down, he had quite the busy night life after all.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Hello Laaaaaadiiiieessss~!"
Marco's Theme - Let's Get it On
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Katerina Elias

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 44_zpse4efadf0

Nature's Warden
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat was quite happy to hear others directing them towards the rooms, and followed quietly as they finally broke away from Marco and headed upstairs. It was nice to get away from all the noise- she could feel herself relaxing slightly after all the tension and anxiety that traveling through smog infested cities brought her. She had clean air and quiet... and as soon as Xanthe told them their room numbers were on the paper, she was off, quickly referencing to the paper before hunting down her room. She pushed the door open quietly, traipsing over to the window and looking out. It... wasn't the best view ever- but it was nicer than some of the ones on their way there. She quietly turned away after a bit, looking at the beds and things before sitting in a nearby chair to wait for Alison. She would... at least be polite and talk to the other about who would be getting which bed and such. She'd much rather live in a room with someone who was at least not obnoxious, and if she irritated Alison, the other girl could likely become obnoxious very quickly. As it were, it seemed like she would have a roommate that would leave her to herself- and she definitely did not want to mess that up.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 83dc8d10

Sadie smiled as her hand was taken by her new roommate, she had only had a brother growing up and this would be like having a sister and that excited her. As they walked into their room her smile grew on her face this was just the coolest thing ever "Hey Strawberry we should go not town when we have time and get some groceries and I will cook us meals also we could see what sort of decorations we could put up how do you feel about stuffed animals and pink and or purple? I mean in general lots of cute.... I mean only if you want tooSadie looked down realizing she was being so forward what happened if Strawberry hated all of those things like home cooked means and stuffed animals then she would just think Sadie strange or kid like for suggesting any of those things, she blushed heavily and kept looking at her feet.    

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:35 am

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

Strawberry walked into the room as she looked around. The place was nice and clean and even though it wasn't as big as her room, she still loved it and the thought that she had a roommate, a friend. The girl couldn't stop giggling as she heard what Sadie said to her. She gasped after what Sadie said to her. Decorations and grocery shopping! Awesome! Strawberry saw this as the beginning of a beautiful friendship. She then noticed that Sadie was looking down on the ground as Strawberry crouched to look at the girl's face. "Is something the matter Sadie? Did you need to sneeze? But wow, I finally get to go out for shopping and look for decorations and stuffed animals! I never got to do that nor have that in my room before so that would be great! And I can totally help you with the home cooking even though I have never done that before. Well unless I get in the way though cause I bet that you're an awesome cook!" Strawberry rubbed the back of her head and looked away, blushing as she realized what embarrassing things she just said right now.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:02 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 6eca0fda-fdc1-484d-bcfb-3a6649638a1a_zpsdef50b4f

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia had actually spent a while longer staring at Marco, even as everyone else was led upstairs to the shared rooms. Even as he walked away-- she was still sort of just... staring...
Until someone called her name from upstairs- she perked, looking about confusedly as if she had just woken up from a dream-- before deducing that whomever was talking to her had traversed up the escalator. She quickly made her way over, uttering apologies as she cut in front of several magical girls scuttling around in a hurry. It took her a few extra seconds, but eventually she peaked her head into the room Elspeth had been calling her from. "Huh-- oh! Hello!" She made her way in fully, leaving the door halfway open and thankfully not having to duck under the doorway-- it was pretty tall already. She glanced down to their stuff, which had been placed in the rooms beforehand- Historia didn`t really have a lot of stuff aside from the different clothes MSI had given her, but that was nice of them regardless. Her eyes darted up to where Elspeth was looking, out the window to the view they were given-- and she paused, doing a silent double take. There was a luscious beach not too far from the headquarters, and their room was overlooking it flawlessly-- it reminded her an awful lot of her home on Pontus... "...Wow- this is nice..." She murmured, still somewhat starry-eyed-- before she remembered she had a sort of first impression to make. Her and Elspeth had spoken before during graduation, but it had been very brief- and this was their first time speaking in their civilian identities! If they were going to be rooming together for so long-- she had to make sure Elspeth could tolerate her, at the very least. "Er-- it`s a pleasure to be rooming with you, Elspeth--" She paused to mentally scream about the fact that she hadn`t called her 'Ms. Elspeth' as the pinkette had done for her-- hopefully she wouldn`t notice... "You seem very nice--" She nervously muttered, casting her gaze over to their bags again-- this was hard...

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
Historia`s Theme - Innocence
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth smiled as Historia was talking to her. It was a start.
"Thank you. I hope we can be friends! You seem nice too!" she said, and looked around the room. "I was kind of wondering, after the rest of the tour, or if we're free or something, you and I could go shopping for thing to decorate our new home? I've never really had a place of my own so...I thought I'd be a cool bonding experience...you don't have to though, was merely a queery." she gave Historia another smile and then went to one of her bags, and pulled out a picture. She placed it near her bed, smiling. It was a picture of a woman with glittering white hair and gentle eyes. "There ya go Mom..." she thought and looked out the window.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:21 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Corvus
Hellborn member of MSI

Adrian followed Xanthe, smiling at Marco before she walked away.
Hopefully the rest of your day is a bit more uneventful, Mr. Venezuela. Either way it was a pleasure meeting you.
Adrian looked around as the others began investigating their rooms. She still wasn't quite sure who her room mates even were. She'd seen a spacy looking red head. Perhaps that was the Druid Warrior of Fae? She looked down at the sheet. Hopefully their auras weren't as difficult to live with Elspeths would have been.
Druid Warrior of Fae, Knight Hospitalor, our room is over here.
Without looking to see if either followed her in, Adrian walked into the room. It was nice. She'd have enough room for her books at least, assuming her new roommate didn't have the odd habit of collecting far more than they needed. She stored most of her belongings in pocket shadows anyway. Adrian walked over to the window, smiling a bit at the view. It was so much more colorful here. Hopefully this was a sign of good things to come. Considering the  off putting attack on their space ship, such an omen would be nice.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:54 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Ai50_zps03a0a87b

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

Ai bounced down the hall after the others, finding her room number and quickly scurrying inside, looking around.
"Oh, wow! All of Makoto's equipment is here! I hope that I remember how to work it right..." she said as she went over to a large collection of machinery on the other side of the room., which seemed to be for charging her up in the evenings during her sleep cycle, among other things. She began moving things around a little bit, occasionally dropping things--though, thankfully, her creator had made them extra durable to make sure that they didn't break, since he knew she was prone to clumsiness sometimes simply due to her design. "This is perfect! I love it! All we need now are some fluffy pillows and posters and nice curtains!"

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Sadie looked back up and let out a weak smile "I thought maybe you would hate the ideas...." her smile grew more confident as the pinkette spoke finally realizing that they had common interests and she didn't think her strange "My mother taught me how to cook and I always made meals at home when my parents were to busy so I would say I'm ok at least but yes I would love the help in the kitchen you know my mother always told me their is always something to learn from new people and something to teach" she blushed and looked around more "I wonder what sort of shops are in town anyways" 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

Strawberry looked back at Sadie and nodded. "I hope I don't mess up too much at the kitchen! This is going to be great! I get to finally experience how to cook and shop!" She squealed and tried to think at Sadies question about the shops. "I don't know. I never been able to shop before nor have I been in one so I guess that it's pretty good." She looked out the window to see what was around when she noticed that they were by the beach. This was new to her as she never been to one before as she only seen them on pictures before as her eyes shined. "Sadie! One of these days we need to go there!" Strawberry pointed at the beach outside as she couldn't stop jumping. "It's going to be so great and all and I can't wait to experience how the water is out there! But wait...I don't even have the thing people need out there. What was it again?" She tried to think for an answer but to no avail as she shook her head. "But yes we should definitely go shopping!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:45 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 6eca0fda-fdc1-484d-bcfb-3a6649638a1a_zpsdef50b4f

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elspeth`s kind reply seemed to get Historia to untense at least a little bit-- her long term goal was to feel at home enough with the whole team that she could stop doing the awkward thing entirely...
As the pinkette went on to propose future bonding activities, Historia smiled, glad that Elspeth was nice enough to not make this weird for her. Before now, she hadn`t been forced to communicate with other people outside of what was needed in battle-- this was a very nice start. "That sounds wonderful-- thank you...! I mean, so long as you don`t mind that I am... not entirely familiar with this area... so, I am not quite certain where we could go-- but we can look around-- perhaps even invite some of the others to tag along--?" As the pinkette scuttled over to one of her bags to get a picture-- Historia sat down on one of the beds, sort of claiming it as her own. They were fairly comfortable-- though cold and not entirely soft, something like hotel room beds. "I applaud your kindness, even if you were hoping to be stuck with someone else-- the squid girl, correct?"    

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
Historia`s Theme - Valiant

Last edited by Emu Queen on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:06 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 6510

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Layout26
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 2 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Wow... I just don't... care about any of this..." Alison spoke out with a sigh, she didn't want to talk to any of these people. She had absolutely no interest in socializing whatsoever. So instead of really talking to her roommate or bothering to get to know anyone, she walked off in search of finding a way to escape this horrid building. She'd live somewhere else, probably a cheap motel that was out of the way. Alison knew one thing, she wasn't staying here, even if she had to lie and cheat and steal to get out of this, there was now way she was sharing her living space with anyone.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth sat on the other bed, facing Historia. She chuckled a little.
"I've never been here either. I've only been in the states a handful of times in my life, so I'm completely new as well! We could explore and learn together then! Splendid!" she clapped her hands with joy. This was going great!"And I'm not opposed to inviting others! It could very well be a group thing!" she gave a bit of a confused look at the notion of squid girl. "Huh? Squid Gir- OH! Alison! Yes well, Alison is my friend, but she tends to not be very social. It was a miracle we became friends. I treasure our friendship dearly, as I do with every friend I make. I just know her a little bit better then others. She makes friends over a long period of time. And as much as I would love to have her as my roommate, I invite the chance of forming new connections, as well as reinforcing the old." she smiled as she was talking. She knew some of her time would be devoted to Alison as well, but everyone here was part of a team now, so she had to meet everyone she could. She felt a little silly about the tangant, but it was all the truth.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next