Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

+6
scullpanda
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:02 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 1ae6f077-567f-40cc-bc33-ab960450a8c1_zps79c5894c

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia just sort of nodded as Marco seemed offended by her comment. She seemed confused...she was just telling the truth.
Now Pia was actually paying attention now, and her eyebrows flew up as Xanthe mentioned that there would be two beds per room. There was a sheet going around with names? She needed to get her shit together. Having two beds would be great, yes! AND THEN she heard her name called...and realized she'd be sharing a room. With two girls. This would be interesting. She stepped forwards as Adrian called her name, sort of nodding at her awkwardly.

"..Sup."

She said as she walked into the room that she heard Adrian calling from. She sort of stood at the door, holding everything she owned in a small rucksack, looking around the room with a neutral expression. Socializing wasn't going to be easy.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!]

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Corvus
Hellborn member of MSI

Adrian turned from the window as she saw one of her roommates had come into the room. She looked at girl as she just stood there, not really moving from the door. The only word Adrian could come up with to describe the situation was awkward. She forced a smile that hopefully would be soon as friendly, returning Pias nod. She had been hoping her roommates would be the one inclined to talk first. That didn't seem to be the case with Pia.
Hallo. You can come in if you want. This is our room, I suppose... My name is Adrian. What's yours?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:10 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ I WILL HELP YOU SWALLOW YOUR HESITATION ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswallow all your doubt!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmake your lust cry out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`ll trust me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough your heart may bleed

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 32_zpsba1de295

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxXanthe✖↰ Lambros
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x what i really need is a spell to cast xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to stand up against the fear and pain that will always last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Diviner Supreme】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meanwhile- Xanthe had left the girls to their own socializing for the time being. After all, the teams of MSI were supposed to work like a well oiled machine-- they wouldn`t be able to function properly if some bonds weren`t established. Things were fairly peaceful outside right now... as of late, Miami had been experiencing odd alien attacks-- freelance teams of MSI agents had flocked here to fight back against the new unidentified threat. Finally having an actual team stationed here was going to do wonders for this city, she knew that much... they wouldn`t have to call in anymore favors...
Until she needed the team again-- Xanthe made her way over to her own private office. The surrounding shelves were stacked with books of different spells, small animals in jars, and cauldrons, most likely used for witchy things. The room was circular, dark in color, and filled with a large assortment of magical artifacts and trophies from a very long history of past battles. And upon her desk were a menagerie of carefully framed photographs, one of her as a younger girl standing aside other magical girls-- assumingly, her original team. The others were of her, looking more like she did today, standing beside teams of younger girls-- assumingly, teams she had mentored in the past. All of them had either grown up and retired, got moved to different locations, or-- well, died on the job. It was a fairly common occurrence, even in the places that weren`t Detroit. Sometimes children being the sole defenders of the world wasn`t the best idea, but it was all they truly had. If fate could have chosen a different age group, Xanthe knew it would have in a heartbeat... By now, she had seen more generations of magical girls come and go than anyone else...
She tiredly plopped into the lone office chair in the room with a gentle sigh, momentarily staring at the photos, stacks of paperwork, books, and other mementos on the desk in front of her. Procrastinating on any work there may have been to be done, the witch swiveled her chair to face the wall behind her-- made entirely of glass similar to the one back at the main headquarters in space, but looking out onto another beach with strangely white sand and crystal clear water. Earth was the most beautiful planet she had ever seen... although it may not have been her birthplace-- it definetely was her home... and it`d be a cold day in hell before she let all those monsters run amok here of all places. They had the rest of the galaxy to bother...
"Ms. Lambros! Ms. Lambros!" Out from a crevice of her desk popped up a holographic screen- depicted upon it was a distressed looking man dressed in a uniform. Xanthe swiveled back toward her desk quickly, eyes wide open and alerted-- she never got called unless it was for something dire. "What is it--?"
"There`s been sightings of another monster attack in Brickell--!" The screen cut away to said monster, and Xanthe`s expression hardened. She glanced toward her ring-- but before she could call the team, the man spoke again, "Hold the Vanguard, please! This isn`t something to sweat the newbies about! We`re working hard on detaining it here! I--I`ll update you as soon as possible, ma`am--! Goodbye for now!" The feed cut off abruptly then- and the last thing she heard was an odd, inhuman echoing giggle from above.
Xanthe forced herself to untense, slowly reclining back into her chair as her manicured fingers tapped anxiously upon the wooden surface and her lips set into a solid frown. She should have guessed it-- today was looking far too nice, after all... "...Enchantress... what`s here for you, anyway...?"    

At the same time, on the other side of the base- guards were rushing to keep track of Alison, who was... sort of trying to leave the building... "E-Er, Ms. Parasitic Guardian--? You`re-- kind of not supposed to leave the building yet-- Madam Xanthe`s orders--" One with a face obscuring helmet but audibly male voice pleaded with the whitette as he caught up to her, "Why don`t you talking to some of the other girls--? They all seem nice, I mean-- yeah-- I`m pretty sure there`s no way around this--" He didn`t seem too keen on speaking to her much longer-- the whole parasite on head thing was a little weird...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Through it all, I will be your guide, girls-- and you will have nothing to fear. Even heroes need someone to hold their hand sometimes, after all...
Xanthe`s Theme - Magia
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Katerina Elias

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 44_zpse4efadf0

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat waited some amount of time before frowning as the girl that was supposed to be her roommate failed to appear, and she quietly got up to investigate in the hall. As much as the idea of sharing a room irritated her, she was hoping to establish an agreement of leaving each other the hell alone... but the other girl was nowhere in sight. Instead of bothering to look around and see if she'd perhaps wandered elsewhere to speak to someone else, she walked back into her room, picking the bed closer to the window and plopping down on it before pulling headphones out of her pocket, a calmer expression crossing her face as she turned on some form of music. It was quiet enough that nobody else would be able to hear it- but she could still tune out a fair amount of noise the others in the hallway made.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:30 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 3411

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Layout26
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison was walking down a hall when suddenly armed guards were popping out of nowhere like it was nobody's business. Ali let out a sigh and maintained a neutral expression. she listened to the man "So this is Xanthe's work huh...? Hmph..." Alison turned her back on the guards, presumably to return. Unbeknownst to them, Parasite was pissed. Being the over-protective boyfriend that he was, he didn't like the whole 'guards rushing out of nowhere telling her what to do' so as soon as she turned her back, he transformed her. The tentacles began to rise threateningly rise pointed towards the guards "I have no interest in speaking with them... they are my business associates not my friends... now..." Alison turned back to the guards "Get out of my way... unless you want to get your asses raped by my boyfriend. He's a tentacle monster by the way. You've seen the comics..." of course Alison was joking, she'd never let Parasite hurt innocent people, though he very much wanted to hurt these ones. She could not, however, resist the option of threatening tentacle rape on a cluster of grown men.

They'd probably believe her too.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:34 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Ai50_zps03a0a87b

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

Ai was working on putting away all of the equipment that her creator had had sent to her, when suddenly, she dropped a small piece, which rolled out the door and across the hall into another doorway. Ai quickly put down the rest of what she was holding, and chased after it, briskly knocking on Kat's door before just sort of trotting inside and looking around. It seemed that the piece had rolled into Kat's room and ended up under something, because Ai couldn't exactly find it.
"Excuse me!" she said to the greenette with a smile, noticing the headphones and hoping that Kat would hear her. "I think that some of my equipment rolled into your room! Could you help me search for it? Oh--and I'm Ai, by the way! It's nice to meet you!"

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Katerina Elias

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 44_zpse4efadf0

Nature's Warden

Kat was actually calm and content as she listened to her music- but as she heard the sudden knock, just loud enough to be heard over her music, she glanced up, reaching up to shift one headphone away from her ear. She stared silently as the other girl let herself in, raising a brow- this was no Alison... she wondered why she was there before the girl took it upon herself to explain. Her expression shifted back to neutral quietly, before she sighed a bit and took her headphones off completely. "What exactly does this equipment look like...?" she asked, voice clearly bored- but if she helped, the other would likely leave her be sooner. "... Ah... Name's Kat-" she responded simply, shrugging as she bent over to look under her bed for the missing equipment.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:23 am

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 2793f438-510d-4bae-bfaf-ea00a47dee6d
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly followed in silence as she was trying to get her hormones under control. She was embarrassed by how she was enamored by the lawyer. She kept her eyes on the room that Ruby and her were going to share. It was a nice room, with a good view of the ocean. "This place iz nice..." Holly said as she placed her bags on her bed. "Iz it okay if I take thiz bed?" she asked Ruby before sitting down on it. She noticed how Ruby was putting on equipment, and tilted her head looking at her roommate before she left. "Hmmm..." As Holly sat on her bed she stood up, and decided to follow her roommate. "What iz that?" she asked Ruby from behind her, and paused when she spoke to Kat.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:54 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Ai50_zps03a0a87b

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
and don't give up

"Kat!" Ai replied happily, entering Kat's name into her memory database before going on to answer the girl's question. "The piece of equipment that I lost is small and cylindrical! It resembles a screw, but doesn't serve the same purpose--it serves as an energy source! I can help you look!" Ai cheerfully bounced forward into the room, beginning to search in the tiny nooks and crannies as well, helping Kat in her search. As she heard Holly's voice from the doorway, she looked up and smiled at the bluenette, replying, "It is a piece of equipment that Makoto, my creator, sent to me to help me function! We had to have it all transferred down here from the space station with extra special care, so that they wouldn't break! After all, if I lost any of it, Makoto would have to make a new one with my paycheck!" She still seemed quite cheerful about this--after all, she shared all that she earned with Makoto--he was practically like a father to her.

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:14 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 83dc8d10

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ Sadie Maxwell ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ Violet Letter ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

Sadie smiled and nodded "yes that sounds like fun" she blushed heavily she had a friend that she was going to go shopping with and as she listened more apparently the beach "You mean a bathing suit? we could pick those up while we are out shopping this is Miami after all they have lots of swimming and beaches and probably lots of places that sell swimwear". she trailed off thinking about swimming, when was the last time she swam? then she remembered she was in a conversation and returned her attention to the bubbly pinkeye "Oh I never did ask where are you from originally I mean?"    

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔSadie's Themeʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:37 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 6eca0fda-fdc1-484d-bcfb-3a6649638a1a_zpsdef50b4f

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia offered a nervous grin at Elspeth`s friendly response, though she was admittedly confused-- she had thought man`s world to be small enough to traverse thoroughly by Elsepth`s age... perhaps she was just sheltered...? She tried not to show her naive bewilderment, instead listening as the pinkette spoke, and nodding slowly as she explained Alison. "You must be a very special person if you were able to break down her walls, then..." She concluded aloud, leaning back onto the bed more, visibly relaxing some now that she has gotten more of a good idea of what Elspeth`s personality was like. "In that case, we can include... er, Alison when we leave later-- I would assume that by now everyone would have gotten a good look at their living spaces, maybe we could do that soon... I think I know someone else we could invite, but it would depend on whether or not she made plans for something else--" She rose off the bed then, making her way over to where her small bag had been left on the ground- scooping up all of the folded clothes within it, and returning to one of the dressers to finish up unpacking. Those were her only belongings, after all- though she was planning on acquiring more at some point. "We would likely need to contact Xanthe for permission to leave, though-- but, I do not think she would mind, she seemed very adamant about... team bonding and such, after all..."

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
Historia`s Theme - Valiance
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:25 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Luka_megurine_render_by_radcliffeftshin_d50f4h_by_xxpetiteanimeloverxx-d6jadks_zps60e2fd5b
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"If I am able to find her, then I'll invite her. She tends to do her own thing so...she may be just wandering around." she chuckled, and got up from her bed. "And whom do you want to invite? Just so I know." she looked around the room, looking at the walls and such. She was taking note of what to get. Posters. Plants. Ornaments for the fridge. Food for that matter. "Oh...uh...I don't know if we'll be cooking for ourselves. Perhaps we can make a list of meals to cook once and a while?" she asked.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Strawberry Bar
The Pink Wonder

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 HanasakiTsubomi6001623395

"Ohhhhhhhh! So that's what they're called! Swimsuits!" Strawberry beamed a huge smile at Sadie as she looked outside once again. Miami sure was different from where she lived. Speaking of where she lived, that question was asked as Strawberry turned back around to face Sadie. "Oh I came from Washington D.C.! I gotta say that the monuments were pretty nice to look at, well from the brochures anyway and my dad was always happy about the sport teams there. Hm, I do say that it was a nice place to live in though!" She then grabbed Sadies hands as she looked into Sadie's eyes with curiosity. "Where are you from Sadie!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:16 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 1ae6f077-567f-40cc-bc33-ab960450a8c1_zps79c5894c

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia stood at the door for a few moments after she was spoken to, then took a step forwards into the room.

"Hey. I'm Pia."

She didn't seem inclined to sit or leave any of her stuff in the room, almost as if she didn't trust the new living quarters. She looked around the room and arched an eyebrow

"Isn't someone else supposed to be here too..?"

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:47 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Corvus
Hellborn member of MSI

Adrian looked at the girl, feeling some of the awkwardness lift as the girl finally stepped into the room.She looked around the room, truthfully not too sure why the other girl seemed so on edge. She doubted she was making the other girl uncomfortable, or at least she hoped so. Pias aura was decidedly too green, too lush to be fully human, but she doubted the girl could sense her own less than human aura. She nodded
Ja, there was supposed to be someone else. I don't know where she is.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:38 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 6eca0fda-fdc1-484d-bcfb-3a6649638a1a_zpsdef50b4f

xxx

Historia nodded, silently impressed with Alison for wandering off on her own despite not knowing the layout of the building well- that seemed brave, and to her, doing things that were reckless were nothing more than acts of valiance. As Elspeth asked who she was interested in bringing, she hesitated for a response, eventually speaking calmly, "Her name is... er, Ai--? She stands about... this tall...?" She lowers her hand down to her ankle, signifying the top of Ai`s head-- apparently she thought Ai was a lot smaller than she really was. "And her hair is separated into two segments-- you shall recognize her, I think..." As Elspeth mentioned that they should likely grab food things, Historia couldn`t help but smile some-- hopefully the food here was the same as back home, since food was pretty important to her. "Did Xanthe not mention a dining area of some sort...? But regardless, we should certainly secure food while we are out-- as a precaution, I suppose--"

Historia`s Theme - Valiance
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:56 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ I WILL HELP YOU SWALLOW YOUR HESITATION ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswallow all your doubt!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmake your lust cry out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`ll trust me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough your heart may bleed

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 32_zpsba1de295

xxxxxxxXanthe✖↰ Lambros
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x what i really need is a spell to cast xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to stand up against the fear and pain that will always last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Diviner Supreme】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cutting off all the ongoing conversations at hand- the rings placed upon each and every member of the Vanguard suddenly alighted a bright purple color, signifying an incoming call. The voice of Xanthe spoke aloud within their heads, the rings` telepathic abilities at work.
"Attention Vanguard! As I informed you earlier, Miami as of late has been under the constant threat of alien attacks-- and one is ongoing downtown in Brickell as we speak! The threat is larger than we originally thought! Please be on your way immediately...!"
From the rings, holographic footage of the attack at hand arose upward, revealing a strange insect-like being screeching out super sonic waves strong enough to ripple through the foundations of mighty skyscrapers. The din of bustling insects was audible over all other sounds, including the screams of patrons down below. And despite no specific location being mentioned, the girls would find themselves with a strong sense of exactly where the monster was terrorizing-- it was likely an effect from the telepathic technology at work, with Xanthe forwarding that information to them mentally.
"The subject has been identified as a construct of negative emotion... your combined prowess should be enough to defeat it...! I repeat, please move at once!"
Xanthe projected her thoughts into her ring from her office, as she rushed about grabbing potions and hiding them away in her outfit-- with no reply from the guards from earlier, her panic had spiked immensely. Now was not the time to take risks-- things were suddenly getting very serious. She was planning to head to the scene as well, in the case of a threat too large for the team emerging while they were out there- after all, if her predictions were correct, whatever extraterrestrial entity was looming over Miami was definetely not pleased with the fresh team of magical girls being sent to patrol the area... they`d likely want to wipe out the team as soon as possible. That couldn`t happen...

The guard seemed nervous for Alison`s response, despite his face being obscured by the steel plating of his helmet- though then the threat of tentacle rape came around, coming from a supernatural being very much capable of going through with that threat. Needless to say, the guards dispersed in a hurry almost immediately, wanting to spare themselves the trauma-- though at the same time, Alison`s telepathic call from Xanthe would come through.

Through it all, I will be your guide, girls-- and you will have nothing to fear. Even heroes need someone to hold their hand sometimes, after all...
Xanthe`s Theme - Magia
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:07 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 3210

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Layout26
The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison noticed how the guards seemed to move out of the way at the threat of tentacle rape, which seemed somewhat plausible if you didn't know Alison "Heh... works every time..." she whispered to herself as she walked past them. Though, in fact, this was the first time she'd tried that, and she wasn't going to make a habit of threatening that kind of stuff upon people. And then came Xanthe's message "Hm...?" Alison looked down upon the ring as Xanthe's spoke. Trouble in Brickell? "This looks like a job for the Parasitic Guardian! Doesn't it...?" she snarked as she looked to the guards, before walking off. Some Superman she was. At least this was the part of the job she didn't mind. Alison made her way out of the building where she'd have room, then Parasite's tentacles would grow. Alison then used those large tentacles to move quickly through the city Doctor Octopus style to the scene of the crime.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:15 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Ai42_zps05ed940b

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
and don't give up

Ai had been waiting for a reply, when suddenly, her ring activated. She listened attentively to Xanthe's message, observing the image that her ring projected, then nodded, smiling and immediately transforming.
"Who the heck do you think--we--are...?" she announced the shortened version of her transformation creed, not entirely sure who to point at, instead settling on pointing at the tiny bug hologram her ring was projecting. She paused for a moment, then called to Kat and Holly as she ran out of the room, "Come on, we've got some bug exterminating to do!" To enable herself to move faster, she switched on the hover boosters in her shoes, zipping down the hallway and crashing into a few personnel on her way out, spilling their papers everywhere. "S-Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" she apologized to the poor personnel quickly, then proceeded out the nearest window, hovering in the air before flying off towards the scene of the attack. They had to get over there and stop this, fast!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:30 am

Adrian Corvus
Hellborn member of MSI

As Adrian waited for Pia to say something, she suddenly saw something purple. She looked down and saw it was the ring. They were needed already it seemed. Adrian looked at Pia, unsure how the girl would react to her transformation. The unholy aura she gave off was fair more to conceal when she did. She looked at the footage, seeming a little surprised by the strange bug like creatures.  It was curious that these creatures were constructs of emotions. That made it very possible that sound attack wasn't their only ability. Adrian turned to Pia
It seems we have to go. Hopefully we can talk more after all of this has been dealt with.
Adrian muttered her motto under breath as she removed the ribbon from her hair. The air around her shifting darkly as she transformed. She headed towards the door, checking to see if Pia was following before heading towards the nearest exit. She thought back to the creatures she'd seen through the ring. This seemed like it was going to be very interesting indeed!

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Large
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:13 am

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Luka_megurine_render_by_radcliffeftshin_d50f4h_by_xxpetiteanimeloverxx-d6jadks_zps60e2fd5b
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"Oh, I know her. I mean, I don't really KNOW her, but-" she suddenly shrieked as her ring went off. Looks like trouble. She looked at Historia"Sadly, our shopping trip is going to have to wait for a bit. We've got work on our first day." she held up her hand, and slowly, something was appearing. She closed her eyes. "Heaven's above, hear my plight. I am the Carmine Knight!" That something turned into a sword, and she transformed. She put her hands together after transforming. "With the heaven's at my back, I will strike down evil, and bring forth a new age of light!" she looked at Historia, putting her sword away. "Are you ready for this?"

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:49 pm

xxx

Historia perked some as Elspeth mentioned that she recognized Ai somewhat, "Yeah, yeah! She is-" the pinkette`s shriek made the amazon shriek in turn, staring down at her ring with wide eyes as she listened to Xanthe`s transmission. She heaved a quiet sigh, half in frustration and half in pent up anxiety- she had actually been having good luck with the socializing thing... though, the idea of an impending battle made her feel lighter-- this was what she lived for.
Nodding to Elspeth, she stood up straight, determination fixing onto her features. "Hera... please, give me strength!" Her body was covered in a bright, luminescent golden glow- and as the light faded, she stood transformed- bigger, stronger, and with her ax at her side. "Of course... now, onward-!" She could see some other girls zipping by their room- and began running after them, but with her size, her running sort of... made the ground shake a bit... and considering they were on the second floor, that wasn`t very good. She slowed down to a jog thing, glowering in annoyance as she rushed out the building.  

Amazonian Princess of Justice`s Theme - Oath-Sign

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 64ad9b03-e17a-4269-aba0-68d41a67cdc2_zpse317cfe9
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:50 pm

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 83dc8d10

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ Sadie Maxwell ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ Violet Letter ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

Sadie jumped a little when she heard where Strawberry was from "DC as in Washington DC. NO WAY. I'm from about 10 minutes away from the DC border in Maryland I live in Silver Spring. I go to the zoo all the time I love the animals plus my family are huge hockey fans and the Capitals are the bomb. Haven't you ever been to Ocean City before? I know its a bit of a drive but the beach is nice and the boardwalk is fun plus you would have known what a swimsuit was." Sadie was now super exited about being here, not only was her roommate super nice and liked the same things she did but she was from around the same area, and that was AWSOME. before she could enjoy that completely though her ring activated as she heard the move out order "Oh dear" 

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 OmakeGifAnime-HyperdimensionNeptuniaTheAnimation-Episode7-IrisHeart_zpseb149f5d.giforiginal_zpsj70wuqpr

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔSadie's Themeʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

Last edited by scullpanda on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:54 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 129
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly had been complimenting a reply to that... "Uh... So... Your a robot?" she asked trying to piece this together. There was a lot of questions going through her head, but none came to the surface other then that.

"Attention Vanguard! As I informed you earlier, Miami as of late has been under the constant threat of alien attacks-- and one is ongoing downtown in Brickell as we speak! The threat is larger than we originally thought! Please be on your way immediately...!" Rang through Holly's head and she turned her head up to the speakers. "Yez... Right!" Holly said as she transformed into her witchy self. She looked to Ruby, and blushed a little bit. "Soooooo... Why are there so many alienz, and what do they want... Time to find out yes?" Holly said to Kat since she was left alone with her. Awkward... Holly took her staff and trotted out of the room, picking up some papers that had fallen before summoning her owl friend once she got outside. "Time to go~" she said as she flew off into the sky with the creature.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Katerina Elias

Nature's Warden

Kat blinked some as Ai explained just what the object she'd lost was, confused at first before shrugging it off. It made sense that there would be those of them there that weren't exactly human- hell. She wasn't human. It didn't really seem too odd that Ai was apparently not even made of flesh and blood. She shifted some to look under part of her desk, smiling just the faintest as she saw the object Ai was looking for- but just then, though, the transmission from Xanthe came in, and she frowned in concern as she focused on the ring on her hand- and then the holographic projection it produced. Was that a... bug...? She wrinkled her nose a little at the thought of killing it- but hey. It was a construct- not an actual bug... She looked up after hearing their instructions, surprised to see Ai had pretty much already gone. That made her roll her eyes, before glancing to Holly and nodding some as the girl took off as well. Sighing a little, she bent down and grabbed Ai's lost piece of equipment, tucking it into a drawer before she turned back around and closed her eyes, muttering under her breath. "By the grace of Gaia, I'll keep this planet safe-!" The girl shimmered in green light for a moment before it faded, and she stood there in her transformed state- before she turned to head out of the building, quietly thinking over how she'd follow the others. She couldn't exactly fly without transforming again... but... "κτηνώδη μανία!" she called out as soon as she was outside, running down the street- but in mere seconds, a pegasus appeared, galloping along beside her. Kat grinned, before vaulting onto its back quickly, allowing the winged creature to take off, flying along after the others towards their first Miami-born enemy.

The Vanguard: Episode one - "Puella Magi Moth Magica!" [Now open!] - Page 3 3_zps6378460d

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next