Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1)

2 posters

Go down

So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1) Empty So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Space was supposed to be peaceful--this ship, however, was often quite loud. Classic rock was the norm here, often playing loud enough to make one's ears hurt--and any time it was turned down, it would be turned right back up soon enough later.
This ship in particular was not full of ambassadors or peacekeepers or anything of that sort--rather, it was simply occupied by a mercenary and a smuggler, trying to make their way in life. They didn't have much money to go off of, and often found more trouble than they were looking for on their jobs, but they still managed to get by somehow. They didn't have any job in particular at the moment--rather, they were simply drifting, resting after their previous job. However, little did they know that they were about to be swept into something quite exciting...
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1) Empty Re: So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1)

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:40 am

Aksel Caltrel

So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1) 20_zpsdf4f6192

Feline Mercenary
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I got the eye of the tiger.............................
.............................A fighter, dancing through the fire
And you’re gonna hear me roar."

"Niri, I swear to god if you don't turn that music down right now I will shave your fucking head in your sleep or something-" Aksel called out, scowling as he barged into the room that held the source of the sound. "I can't even think like this-!! Enough is enough!" he insisted, marching over and shutting off the music before giving a soft sigh of relief as the ear splitting noise cut off abruptly. "That's so much better-" he commented, shooting an acidic glare at the other as he did.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksel's Theme - Roar
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1) Empty Re: So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:52 am

░░▒▒▓▓Stubborn  isn't  a  word  I  would  use  to  describe  myself▓▓▒▒░░

So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1) Akabane_Karma_full_1437248_zps71b1c9c4

░░▒▒▓▓Pigheaded  is  more  appropriate▓▓▒▒░░

Niri Reumar
Trigger-Happy Smuggler
✗-------------------------------------✗
Gunshots have readily become. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . the lullaby you'll listen to
up until the day you'll die

Niri had been cleaning some of his guns, the parts laid out carefully on a washcloth on the table, seeming quite absorbed in his work, singing along quite loudly to the music that was playing--actually getting pretty into it. That is, until Aksel suddenly turned off the music, leaving Niri going through the song acapella, which he quickly cut himself off of, blushing bright red as he slowly looked over at Aksel and gave him a scowl.
"...You didn't hear anything..." he grumbled, placing the part he'd been cleaning and the second washcloth down onto the table, then shifting his position in his chair, looking at Aksel with a slightly unamused expression. "And if you even dare touch my hair you're getting a buzz cut too--don't even try it--" He gave a loud yawn, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve a bit before addressing Aksel again, his demeanor a bit more neutral now. "In case you care, I'm actually getting work done--and music's an important part of that, you know? I might've actually got a job--and I might tell you about it--if I feel like it--" He gave Aksel a cheeky grin before turning back to the table and picking up another piece of the gun to clean, giving the metal a bit of a scowl as he saw an oil smudge upon it and got to work at scrubbing at it with the washcloth.

✗--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✗
A Stubborn Shout - Closed Road
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:39 am

Aksel Caltrel

So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1) 20_zpsdf4f6192

Feline Mercenary

Aksel couldn't help but snort in amusement as Niri kept on singing after he turned off the music, though his expression soon hardened again to show his irritation with the other. The returned threat earned a scowl, and he bared his sharp teeth in response. "A job?" he asked scathingly, raising a brow and giving a dry laugh of amusement. He shook his head a little, rolling his eyes as he picked up a piece of the gun on the table before walking around behind the other. "You never get work done, and music clearly doesn't help-" he added, tossing the gun piece into the air before catching it and turning around. "So what's the real reason? Someone tell you that your guns make you look hot so you're trying to impress them and get laid?"

Aksel's Theme - Roar
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:10 am

So a Smuggler and a Mercenary Walk Into a Space-Bar... (Sky and Levi 1x1) Akabane_Karma_full_1437248_zps71b1c9c4

Niri Reumar
Trigger-Happy Smuggler

"Well, I would get work done if you stopped touching my stuff--" Niri sighed as he placed the piece he'd been holding down, then looked over at Aksel accusingly before his expression softened slightly for about two seconds--up until Aksel got to the getting laid part, and Niri's face dyed itself beet red. "Sh-Shut up! Guns aren't for getting laid, they're for shooting people! And it's a legit job, I'm serious! More suited to a bounty hunter, but hell, it still pays--and we're...kind of short on cash right now." He paused for a moment, then leaned back in his chair slightly, letting out a tired exhale of air. "I kinda blew all my money on that new gun I got the other day, so..."

✗--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✗
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Aksel Caltrel

Feline Mercenary

Aksel snorted as Niri blamed his lack of productivity on him stealing his things, rolling his eyes a bit to show just how much he believed him before smirking as he flushed, enjoying the expression. As he continued to explain, however, that it was not only an actual job but a needed one due to how he had spent his money, he frowned, moving to plop the part he had into the other's hand. "You wasted all your money on that? I thought it was just a part of it-! Niri, damn it-" He sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration before rubbing his temples. "So what kind of job is it?"

Aksel's Theme - Roar
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Niri Reumar
Trigger-Happy Smuggler

"H-Hey, it was important, okay--!" Niri snapped as Aksel questioned him, clearly embarrassed due to the bright red shade upon his cheeks. He paused for a moment, finishing up cleaning the last piece, then began putting the gun back together, grumbling quietly, apprently still awkward. "Some guy just wants some other guy dead or something...I don't remember--I wrote down the details somewhere--I think I left the note in my room or something..." He finished putting the gun back together, and took a moment to aim it at the empty space in front of the wall, testing the sight before lowering his arms agan and putting the gun down on the table. He repositiond himself in his chair slightly to look at Aksel, then spoke again. "Either way, all I do remember is that it pays well. Really well. This could really put us on a whole new level, if we finish it."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down