Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan)

3 posters

Go down

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Empty An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:23 am

In the far future, humanity has expanded its reach into the stars. From there, they learned they were not alone, literally thousands upon thousands of other races existed, an entire community awaited them. They fought expansive space wars, went where no man has gone before, and learned the universe' secrets. Many human beings would soon join the ranks of The Guardians. Guardians were in many ways considered heroes, they traveled the universe searching to help people for pay. They upheld a strict moral code, and worked together to save the universe at every turn. However, the evil bitch Mingko and her empire would soon emerge... subjugating much of the galaxy and hunting most of the Guardians down. The Guardians are now a shadow of their former selves, most now work alone or in small teams, they are despised and hunted down by many. However, a rag tag group of Guardians, along with several outlying planets, and an alliance of powerful armies are uniting to put an end to the bitchiful Minkgo once in for all-!

And that's a completely different story.

On the other side of the universe, it is the year 3000 on a lonely space colony located on an asteroid. Two Guardians, Mewrt, and Moose, are searching for the wanted fugitive known as "Mi'lo". What lies in store for them is a destiny that will forever underwhelm them...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Empty Re: An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan)

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:47 am

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) 0d9718fd-7739-4f33-b300-d676a459d91b_zpsmv3e5h0u

Moose
Space Moose: Moose from Space

✘    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✘

Moose walked into a bar. He put his guns down on a table with a loud clunk, and asked some random person to light his cigar.

"I'm so done with this fugitive bitch right now."

He muttered, grumbling mostly to himself and caressing one of his guns. The large moose did not seem too out of place in the bar, and the few strange looks he got were because of his grumbling, not because of his appearance.

"Reptile piece of shit thinks she's better cause scales... Scales can't beat RAW POWER. Scales can't beat MY BULLETS."

He grumbled some more, beating his fist on the table until he got something that slightly resembled a fluorescent version of beer.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yeah, I'm a moose
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Empty Re: An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 am

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Jubeifull1021852_zps1986b279
Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
"Leave the easy jobs for the noobies...I'm leaving...this sucks..."
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"Meh...just be quiet. It's not even really worth it, she's not deadly. Just take a chill pill. IT's like...she just doesn't know her full strength." he said, and pulled out a piece of candy and popped it in his mouth. He ate it and swallowed, counting the amount of pieces left. Not too many. He would have to make some more. He took a drink from his drink that wasn't spilled on the table and then put it back.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:52 am

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Milo_o11

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Milo11
Mi'lo's Theme - Heartful Cry

Mi'lo walked into the space bar, ducking under the door (which was rather tiny to her) and slipping into the small building, staring at everything with childlike confusion. She slowly scanned the people in the bar, though not very well, since she didn't notice Mewrt. She instead noticed all the shiny glasses behind the bar. Her eyes lit up as she stomped her way through the bar, pretty much everyone in her way was shoved away by her sheer strength. She then walked through the bar, crushing it as she stared at all the glasses with wide eyes "Candy...!" she exclaimed in a loud whispered before attempting to grab the glasses with her large claws... which just led to everything in front of her getting destroyed. Everyone in the bar quickly assumed she was going to murder them all and they began to run away in terror. Meanwhile, Mi'lo was just kind of looking around the room in complete confusion "Are we... playing tag...?" she asked as she brought up her highly dangerous and large claws.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:04 pm

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) 0d9718fd-7739-4f33-b300-d676a459d91b_zpsmv3e5h0u

Moose

Moose grumbled some more under his breath as Mewrt advised him to calm down.

"May YOU should take a fuckin'-"

He was cut off by the sound of everything breaking as Mi'lo did her thing. He turned to see what the commotion was all about, his eyes widening as he recognized his prey, and immediately took hold of his guns, shooting at Mi'lo without thinking twice.

"REPTILIAN SCUM!"

He shouted as he shot continuously, causing an even greater mess and panic than Mi'lo's initial destruction had initiated.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yeah, I'm a moose
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:32 pm

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Jubeifull1021852_zps1986b279
Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt looked behind him and sighed. Oh well then, there she was. He got up and sighed at Moose.
"You're so immature." he said, and decided to let Moose do a thing, because he didn't really care enough. Like, at all. In fact, the fucks he gave were so little, he went over to the bar, grabbed a bottle, chugged it, and then went over to Mi'lo, and pawed at her arm. "Yo. Stop."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:01 pm

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Milo_o11

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Milo11

Mi'lo watched everyone in the bar run off, disappointed because it'd be hard to catch them to play tag. She tried to stumble and follow them "W-wait...! I can't run that fast...!" she let out a loud whisper as she was shot at by Moose. She managed to block the bullets with her sharp claws, which quickly reflected the bullet shells away from her. She tilted her head to the side, before smiling to him. Something was definitely... off putting, about the smile, for sure. There was definitely murderous intent... but also a certain childlike look in her eyes that made for an odd experience. Mi'lo began to slowly walk towards Moose, brandishing her sharp claws "Moose...! I want to pet...!" she exclaimed, before suddenly swiping at the guy's head with her claws once she got close enough. Moose would need to get out of the way quickly, as her swipe was powerful enough to take his head right off. She was about to attack again, but then she heard Mewrt, which caught her attention. She turned to look to the feline, smiling "Hello kitty...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Moose

Moose was too busy shooting intensely at Mi'lo to pay attention to Mewrt's comments on his maturity right now. He kept shooting until all his bullets ran out, grimacing at the click just as Mi'lo swiped her claw at him.

"I am a fucking sacred, endangered species! You don't pet me-"

He threw himself to one side almost brutally, crashing into a table and throwing lots of things on the ground. He got up, grumbling and muttering a string of curses as he did so, then blundered towards Mi'lo and Mewrt, scowling at the cat's calm demeanor as he dealt with their target.

"Just PUNCH IT-"

He insisted, trying to hit Mi'lo on the side of the head with his heavy gun.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yeah, I'm a moose
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"Hi you." he said, and then looked at Moose, sighing again because this guy was duuuuuumb. "If you hit it, it'll get mad. If she gets mad, she will squish you like an ant. I'm doing the smart thing.." and then incredibly lazy thing, but you know. She was dumb enough to follow him. "Hey." she said to Mi'lo. "I'll give you a special piece of candy if you don't kill my friend playing tag, okay?" he said, pulling out his last piece from his jacket.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Mi'lo tilted her head to the side in reaction to Moose´s words "Endangered... spec...ial...?" she asked, bringing her claws up, obviously readying for another attack. But then she heard Mewrt, so she turned her head to stare at him instead "Candy...?" she asked, a smile slowly growing on her face "Promise...?" she asked, her eyes glistening. She began to slowly walk to him, after all, candy was great. But then... she was hit in the face... by a big ass gun... held by a moose.... named Moose. Mi'lo's smile slowly disappeared, she turned her heads back to him... her crimson eyes dilated as she suddenly sported a slasher smile "Mi'lo... smash...?" she asked as she slowly rose both her claws upwards. Shit was about to go down.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Moose

Moose scowled at Mewrt some more as the feline said things that sounded like a whole lot of stupid shit with fancy words.

"I'm not scared of a little-"

Mi'lo's reaction to the bonk over the head made the moose stop. The insanity in the reptilian female's eyes warned him that this was not something he should be messing with....but then he looked down at his gun. Sure it wasn't loaded, but it was still a HUGE GUN. And he was a MOOSE. He could totally take this.

"Mi'lo's gon' get her head SMASHED in right now!"

Moose growled in response to Mi'lo's question before literally throwing one of his guns at her face like a boomerang. The moose evidently expected to knock Mi'lo out and have the weapon return to him magically, completely ignoring Mewrt's warnings.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yeah, I'm a moose
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:51 pm

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Jubei600748942_zps549fedc9
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" S t o p      t r y i n g     t o      m a k e       t h i n g s        a l l      c o m p l i c a t e d      a n d    s t u f f  "

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

" Y o u ' r e      j u s t      g o n n a       m a k e       t h i n g s        h a r d e r       o n       y o u r s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Oh my goooooooooooooooooood!"
Mewrt was getting tired of Moose not heeding his words. He jumped and hit the gun out of the air with the butt of his sword. He landed, and then trotted over to Mi'lo, smacking her hand with the same part. "Stop." he said and looked at Moose. "Let me handle this please? You'll make things worse." he looked at Mi'lo, rubbing her head where the gun hit, and gave her a piece of candy. "No more tag. We're playing Follow the Leader now. I'm the leader, okay? Gotta promise to follow me, okay?" he said with a slight smile, but then looked at Moose. "There. Now cut it out. You're making things harder. Fucking Noob."

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Mewrtsig_zpsde50c497
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:08 pm

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Hime10

Mi'lo donned a rathser large slasher smile as she suddenly brought her claws up to smash Moose once he attacked her "MI'LO SLAUGHTER~!!" she screamed... only to completely stop when Mewrt told her to, especially after stopping Moose. "Hi Kitty..." she waved her hand to Mewrt, taking his candy once offered because why not? She began to devour said candy, just suddenly dropping to the floor on sitting on it as she replied to the feline "I don't want to play follow the leader though... I want to play tag with the dear..." she informed Mewrt, a small rebellious frown on her face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:01 am

Moose

Moose was getting ready to throw the other gun once he saw that Mi'lo was totally ready to attack him..but then Mewrt did a thing, and the moose frowned, crossing her arms and hmph-ing.

"I'm not a noob..."

He protested under her breath, before adding, louder.

"You're not better than me just cause you don't hurt her! PUNCHING THINGS is more effective, I'm just say-"

Before he could go on, ignoring Mi'lo's everything as he had been doing while he grumbled and sulked, he heard the female call him a deer. His eyes narrowed and he took a cup from a table, smashing it against the wall for no apparent reason except maybe dramatic effect.

"I am NOT a deer!"

He bellowed, the elevated tone of his gruff voice making several people turn to stare. As he spoke, he grabbed several other glasses and threw them at the wall after each word, again- for effect.

"I. Am. Fucking. UNIQUE. Do NOT call me a fucking deer! I WILL PUNCH YOUR FAMILY-"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yeah, I'm a moose
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 am

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Jubei600748942_zps549fedc9
" S t o p      t r y i n g     t o      m a k e       t h i n g s        a l l      c o m p l i c a t e d      a n d    s t u f f  "

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

" Y o u ' r e      j u s t      g o n n a       m a k e       t h i n g s        h a r d e r       o n       y o u r s e l f "

Mewrt sighed and looked at Mi'lo. He pet her a bit and then nodded. "Alright. Tiny bit of tag. But stop when I say stop, or no more candy, got it?" he said and walked over taking some mints from the jar on what was left o fthe bar. "Noob. Fine. If you need to get aggression out, one game of tag. Go." he sat down, going to monitor the game very very closely. If there was blood being drawn, he'd step in, but for now, nein. "Just be careful with him Mi'lo. He's squishy. Like a jelly candy. Handle with care, if you catch me." he popped a mint in his mouth.

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Mewrtsig_zpsde50c497
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:38 pm

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Hime11

Mi'lo let out a giggle as Moose started to break things, destruction was fun "Deer is funny~!" she exclaimed, growing even more excited when Mewrt said they could play tag. "Yaaaaay~!" she let out a child-ike cry of joy as she brought her claws up. she approached Moose slowly before suddenly donning a rather disturbing expression and yelling "TAG!" whilst bringing her claws down upon him in an attempt to rend his moose flesh.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Moose

Moose scowled at Mewrt, then donned a dumb moose-like expression.

"I'm not gonna play tag-"

He started, but before long Mi'lo was back to being creepy, and the claws that were coming at him did not look friendly. The oversized mammal dolphin-dived into a table to avoid getting skinned by the alien, then proceeded to gnaw on said alien's leg. This went on for a brief moment before he got up again, running to one side of the room in order to get space to build up speed...and attempt to impale Mi'lo with his antlers. Like a bull.

"NOT A DEER!!!!"

He bellowed, and if one looked close enough one might notice some white foam coming out of the corner of his mouth. Moose angry.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yeah, I'm a moose
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"EY EY EY!" Mewrt said, tapping Mi'lo's shoulder. "Soft play. No bone breakin. Gentle." he watched carefully as the two started going at it. "That goes for you too Deer."   he said, sitting back and no longer budging from his seat. This was ridiculous, he would be the first to admit it, but if it got Mi'lo tired and Moose his violence boner, he was cool with it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:09 pm

An Alien Cat Samurai, Ditzy Klaglarian Fugitive, and a Moose Walk into a bar (Chee, Desty, Pan) Hime10

Mi'lo stared at Moose as he was gnawing on her leg, staring at him until Mewrt yelled at her telling her to take a chill pill. She then replied to the feline with a sweet smile "KAY!" and then she immediately caught Moose' horns and held them in place, preventing the murderous stabbing "I have to... erm... SOFT PLAY! OKAY!?" she then lifted up the moose with ease and tossed him across the entire room "YOU'RE IT~!" she called out, sticking her tongue out at him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Moose

Moose was pretty pissed when his antlers were held. It was common knowledge that touching a moose's antlers was a blatant insult. He shook his head violently, trying to shake Mi'lo out.

"You DARE-?!"

He was lifted and tossed. Which he was clearly not happy about. A loud moose howl-type thing shook the bar as he flew through the air...then hit a wall, cracking it pretty severely.

"PUNCH-!"

He barreled towards Mi'lo again, somehow still going for her, though at this point he was already starting to wobble as he ran.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yeah, I'm a moose
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:45 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"Good girl." Mewrt said, giving tiny smile and placing a mint next to him. "When you're done, you can have more candy cause you're being good." he was pretty amused by the flying Moose thing. And he was still going at it. Mewrt had to admit that Moose was pretty dedicated to his job, but the fact of the matter was that it wasn't going to help against someone like Mi'lo. He was lucky enough he met Mi'lo before this, or else this would have gone pretty horribly. "10 more minutes. Then we're going." he leaned back in his chair, yawned, and waited.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:04 am

Mi'lo continued to giggle, finding amusement in Moose' murderous threats "This is fun~!" she yelled out, almost immediately catching him and throwing him up in the air once more. She then came to a complete stop as she stared at Mewrt once he aid she had a limited time to play "Aawww... why!?" she asked, frowning to the feiline and dropping her guard towards Moose.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:47 pm

Moose

Moose groaned as he was thrown into the air again, landing with a loud thud. He stayed down for a moment, gathering his thoughts...then Mewrt was talking and Mi'lo was off-guard. THIS WAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY.. Getting up relatively silently, the moose approaching Mi'lo...and tried once more to smash her head in with his gun.

"WHO'S A DEER NOW-?"

He seemed waaay too pissed off at being called a deer. Also he wanted to smash thing pretty badly. What could possibly go wrong?

"Mewrt! Grab her and tie her down while I knock her unconscious! GO!"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yeah, I'm a moose
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt sighed and leaned back. "Because you're a big girl and need to romp in a bigger place. And this isn't that place." he said, and then heard Moose's plan. He sighed and closed his eye. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." he was waiting for the resounding boom that was gonna come from this. But the laze monster hit him...so his caring went to none.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:58 am

Mi'lo stared vacantly at Moose, her expression didn't so much as change as she caught Moose' gun before it made impact with her skull "Stop... I don't like..." she spoke to him in a weak voice whilst showing an absent minded expression. Whilst holding the gun in place, she turned her head to Mewrt, smiling "Big girl...? Can I drive now?" she asked, having a small smile. Mi'lo was suddenly interested in driving, most likely something painted pink with flaming bunnies or unicorns. Nothing lesser would suffice. Before this conversation could really go any further however, the entire astroid shook

"ATTENTION!" the booming voice of an authoritative woman yelled out through the speakers of the bar, though her voice was broadcasting all throughout the asteroid station. "This is the Falcon Rangers of the United Coalition Forces! We have intel that without a shadow of a doubt, an S-class criminal is on board this station! Due to this information out forces have been instructed to blow this station sky high... my condolences... but your deaths will not be in vein... the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few..." if one were to look out a window on the station, they'd see a massive ship with its weapons locked on the asteroid "All hands... get ready to open fire!" and from there, the woman's voice cut off.

Mi'lo vacantly stared into nothingness until suddenly the asteroid station's alarm went off in the station and the emergency power was turned on. Everyone panicked, because, as it turns out, they don't want to die. Mi'lo, on the other hand, was just happy because of the loud voices and chaos. So they began to happily clap her hands "FUN~! FUN~!" she cheered.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down