Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:59 am

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

He could sympathize with Charles for once. Somehow Wei insisted on believing Charles felt a fear such as his, Wei drew a shuddered breath and attempted to join the group thinking such terrible thoughts.

A familiar infuriating voice spoke for the crowd. Josephine Beaumont. Her words struck him with such anger a bit of flare sparked off of him. His footsteps became heavy as he stomped closer to Jo, He looked down to her. It seemed that Jo's belief of the use of the heaven's treasure was a need infuriated him. The mummy man's loose bandages showed a partially healed face of rage. Sickened rage of annoyance and betrayal. He drew closer to her, staring at her. He focused his eyes to hers as if to transmit his hatred through his sight and pupils. The proximity of them was enough to smell the wicked smell of the blood dyed black suit littered with hunks of flesh and bone

"Kind of easy to have all that power to decide the fate of others...Like their freedom. Making their willpower obsolete..." As he slowly leaned forward as if to violently thrash his forehead against the blue-haired woman's skull. He could almost leave a searing imprint of his head onto Jo's with the amount of rage induced heat he exerted onto her.
"Willpower was humanity's greatest asset, right?. A quality unshakable by the forces of weapons or war machines, right?. Where's that willpower now when they can't even decide for themselves? Are you not just imposing this false peace and tranquility? Even if Heaven's Treasure made such a cowardly notion come true would they even have a choice to be at peace or would they just lack any willpower to say no?. Isn't that same willpower responsible for the choosing of a so-called right and wrong from themselves? Would that forcibly have them follow blindly that deceit of 'peace' that will conform everyone to a LIE. A banishment will."

Wei stare at the singled eye bluenette. For that moment he was actually sort of disappointed. It was strange, perhaps he wanted to something to fight him on his belief that humanity was weak--or for someone to agree with it.
".....Look how hypocritical you are Josephine Beaumont! You rather substitute your freedom of choice , your willpower, and your ideal world for the rest of the world's say! I was right humanity is weak.  Look how small you are, clutching on to power not befitting a human or any creature. You defend them, and look how you represent them. Forcing your will onto others. My freedom will not be subject to anyone's will but my own resolve and choice..." He sneered at her as he backed away from the woman to stare at Charles. Wei's appearance was ragged, frustrated, and tired. Not finished with his rants he turned to Charles in the heat of the moment to again look for answers once more for his growing five month old mind. Seems like a lot of baggage was just let out in these moments
"Why do you need us Charles? when you hang a weapon more terrifying than any man I've seen here, but yourself....Why do you need a group of mortal souls to fall into those lines when you hang that giant weapon from the sky above us? Forgive me sir for speak out of turn, but what makes us so much more efficient than that!? You can eliminate that damned thing to oblivion--so why not" His words had a hint of fear and panicked rage. He began to tremble a little as he even mentioned the orbital laser. He even shook a bit when he called Charles sir. He couldn't keep his developing emotions in control at all.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:04 pm

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was still oddly focused on the photograph displayed of Heavenly Treasure- but once Charles vocally agreed with Smile, her sight shot up, the look in her eyes demanding immediate explanation without words. As one came, however, she seemed no more satiated than previously- shortcut or not, all that mattered was the outcome, right...? At least, that was what Charles had said...
An era of peace was playing at their fingertips with this machine, a chance to permanently eliminate evil as a concept from human kind, and they were destroying it-- Jo frowned, now glaring down at the photo. Her eyes seemed to soften as Jasper gave his input as well- she stepped back from the desk, subdued. She mumbled something else too quiet to hear- but, she came to some sort of quiet understanding as Charles requested her trust. There was something he knew that she didn`t- that much she could take...
She listened as he continued his explanation- not that one could tell at a glance, seeming as how she had hardly once looked up from Charles` desk. She did, however, visibly wrinkle her nose as the mention of a psychic that had previously fought came up-- but once the name actually registered, her lips parted just slightly in shock. That... was the Ranked Assassin, wasn`t it--? Just their luck, of course- based on rumors, perhaps she`d cooperate...
And then Wei stepped forward. For the past several days, Jo had appeared meek, passive and silenced- but as the mummy came just a smidge too close, a spark of rage glistened in her eye-- and she glared right back, neck craned to meet him.
Once he did speak, she could feel her breath hitch- but, she remained silent, the look painted on her face stoical and unresponsive, but still challenging him to continue. His forehead was hot to the touch, and she hadn`t extended the effort to understand why- all her attention placed itself onto each word that fell heavy off his lips. At some point, she broke eye contact, staring down at the floor in what seemed like sad acceptance- especially once the other turned away from her, and to Charles. However, then-- she abruptly bursted into motion, roughly grabbing Wei by the shoulder and spinning the male to face her-- once he had, she recoiled her arm right back-- and threw a loaded punch aimed right for his jaw.
"SHUT. THE FUCK. UP--!!" She roared, trembling same as him-- but, in very clear blinded rage as opposed to fear. "You don`t have a single fuckin` idea of what yer talking about, you fucking degenerate shit--! Humanity`s the way it is because of that-- that thing--!!" Her hand moved to gesture to Charles` photo of the Mistress- her glare still hard on Wei. "Don`t act like you`ve seen what I have, asshole-- don`t fuckin` ACT like you have the fuckin` RIGHT to say shit to me, I will NOT be belittled by someone-- with their head so fuckin` far up their bandaged ASS--!" Her hands clenched and unclenched at her side as she remained seething with anger, enough hate to rival Wei`s own. "This has got nothing to do with willpower, or your fucking 'resolve'--!" She raised her masculine-laced voice to a girlier lilt as she spoke the word 'resolve', mocking her teammate. "You wouldn`t fucking understand-- either shut the FUCK up, or I`ll-- I`LL KILL YOU RIGHT FUCKING HERE--!"     

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Jo!" Rommel decided to speak up. It was time to say something. "As much as the bandaged fuck pisses me the fuck off, killing him is a waste of time and wasted energy!" He growled, not exactly happy with this whole shitty thing. "If shits going down like Charles said, then this "Heavenly Treasure" thing is just as unnatural as that chemical compound that bitch tits Mistress uses. Something that could take away free will? That shit is crazy! NO ONE should have that power!" He was now towering over Jo. "I'm no expert. In fact, I'm most likely the dumbest one here. But I know enough to know when shits going too far." He finished, but wasn't backing down.

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles looked to Jasper in disbelief as he spoke out to Jo, he wasn't quite sure if it was a good idea to rile her up in this current mental state. He narrowed his eyes, looking at the white-headed man with an expression of contempt. Smile didn't seem to be saying anything, which was fine. And then Wei spoke... if Charles didn't make his displeasure evident before, he did now. He looked down on Wei with a glare of hatred as he spoke out to Jo. The woman's words were worrying, for sure, but confronting her at the time and place would only lead to further conflict. This was soon confirmed by a punch from Jo, and then there were Rommel's words. Chaos erupted in the room within the blink of an eye. And before the inevitable explosion of conflict, Charles slammed his fists into his desk and yelled to the whole take force "EVERYONE QUUUIIIIIEEEEEET!" he yelled, his angered voice echoing through the whole floor. Charles continued to glare to them as he breathed in and out, in and out, it was obvious his patience was worn out from these people "Wei... PEOPLE win wars, not weapons. Shut up and do as you're told." Charles walked around his desk, past the team, and to the door "We're going to Highend NOW. We're going to take it without any fuss. And by now I mean NOW!" and with those words, Charles opened the door "You all and 10'000 footmen... we're not holding back this time... and I"m going out myself now." Charles slowly opened the door, walking out slowly... and then he abruptly slammed the door.
(EXIT)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"FUCK OFF--!" Jo whipped toward Rommel next, seeming not at all intimidated by the male`s size or words. "If you`ve got a goddamn problem with the greater good, then you can--"
Charles was yelling. Slowly, Jo turned his direction, eyebrows raised and jaw dropped just the slightest bit- she`d seen Charles mad about a handful of times. Either way, she was now silenced-- still very clearly angered, but- silenced. She watched quietly as Charles headed out the room, taking this time to glare daggers over at Wei, letting him know they weren`t quite finished here-- but once Charles vocally stated he was heading out as well, Jo turned back his way. "Wait-- what...?" He slammed the door on them- and the bluenette hurried toward the door, choosing to kick it right open as opposed to opening it normally. "Charles--! You`re a civilian--! CHARLES--! CHARLES YOU FUCKER-" She rushed out after him, not looking back at anyone else- and continuing to yell and use as many colorful profanities as humanly possible as she kept up on the way to Highend.

(EXIT)   

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Tsutsu__by_mikadosaya-d6rxd1c-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia started to rub her head head due to the yelling and Heavenly Treasure needed to be destroyed or needed to be used for the good for all. Emilia just wanted to go and get this over with. This thing that took away human will had to go, that much she was sure. Sorry to say that Emilia disagreed with Jo with using it. Then came stuff about Wei saying that Jo was a hypocrite and humanity is weak. "Shut up... Everyone please be quiet." Emilia said as she crossed her arms, and refused to listen to the guy anymore, and toned him out. Then came Charles yell which snapped her back into attention. They were moving out now!? She had to put on her armor, and then use it, but then he left, and then Jo went after him "Wait-wait! God help us all for crying out loud! We better have a good plan!" Emilia shouted as she ran after them, pressing a button to summon her armor to her. New upgrade... And it was fantastic.

*Exit*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:53 pm

[

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

As Wei felt the strike the from the woman, his jaw was steamed as it stayed still from the impact, his broad animal like teeth began to reveal themselves as his lips furrowed to show the overwhelming need to strike the woman with such ferocity and heat to melt her face off.
As Charles raised is voice he paused, almost frozen. The cooler air began to leave streaks of steam from the man. He looked even more angered as Charles reprimanded him for his fight with Jo. He watched Charles walk away in a huff

"Who here is actually willing to fight for your cause Charles? I believe men choose their fights, weapons don't--So are we not weapons as well while you hang or existence or reason for existence above our heads?"
Wei loosened he looked toward the others in the room with a rather straight poker face. He dragged his feral looking eye across them making sure no one heard him as he spoke his thoughts aloud once more. He walked out of the office, steaming

-exit-

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:57 pm

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel said nothing. He shook his head. She was pissed and it was clouding judgement. But then Charles said things and left.
"Fine..." He said leaving. Again, his mind lingered to that chemical. "This could be...the only chance I have...the only time I can change...I need to..." He closed his eyes. "I need to try, all be damned!" He had a glare on his face. He followed the two out. (Exit)

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:20 pm

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."
-------------------------------------

Lukas had stayed quiet during the argument, an uncomfortable and wary expression upon his face. They didn't need a fight between trained killers inside a tiny office. This wasn't something that he wanted to be involved in. Still, he kept an eye out, should he have to get out of the way of any crossfire--however, before he had to worry about that, Charles stopped the argument short. As everyone left, he couldn't help but think about what had gone down, and what everyone had said--but his opinion wasn't changed. There was no doubt in his mind that Heavenly Treasure had to be destroyed--despite what anyone else's opinion on the matter might have been. Soon enough, it was only him and Jasper left in the office. Lukas sighed, letting his shoulders droop slightly, then looked over to the silverette.
"...Somezhing about zhis entire situation seems...off." Wei had mentioned Charles having some kind of massive weapon he could use to blow Highend asunder--and had asked why Charles didn't use that. Charles hadn't responded on that point, and honestly, it just made Lukas more wary of Charles' true intentions in this situation. "...All ve can really do now is go along, but...be cautious, alright...?" Deep down in the pit of his stomach, he felt a strange feeling--something like anxiety. It was all because of this damned Heavenly Treasure machine. Lukas had trained himself for years, injecting himself with his own hallucinogens to eliminate most of his fears--and yet, this still made him nervous. A machine with that much power was inconceivable...and yet, it existed, somehow. That existence wasn't a good thing, though--Heavenly Treasure needed to be destroyed. He moved towards the door, glancing back at Jasper for a moment before leaving the office. Something about this whole situation just didn't feel right...

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:58 pm

Paladin HQ // Charles' Office (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 3 Boy59_zps9efb9202

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper held his breath as Wei appeared- when had he gotten there?- and started speaking to Jo, actually taking a step back just because he could tell it wouldn't go over well- and of course, it didn't. He let out a slow breath as he watched the proceedings, a bit hesitant- though he'd noticed that Jo had begun to listen to him, or so it seemed, but then Wei had spoken up, and so had Rommel, and they'd closed in and invaded her bubble- even he wasn't stupid enough to invade Jo's bubble, not right now. Due to all the arguing and fighting around Jo, he hadn't even noticed Charles' look of contempt. He did feel a shiver roll down his spine- but he attributed it to thoughts of what they had just learned, about the Mistress and Heavenly Treasure, and... well, Jo's opinion on their course of action- but then Charles was yelling, actually yelling and he sort of just froze and stared at the man in shock. And he proceeded to stare up until the door slammed- then he swore under his breath, attention shifting to Jo as she kicked the door down and ran off after Charles shouting, and then everyone else rushed out, and he was left there a moment with Smile. He turned to look at the other, nodding quietly to his words but not saying anything... and as the brunette left the office, he did too, following along and... even making some effort to close the door behind him, for whatever good it may have done.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3