Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:58 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 2 LAYOUT2_zps795bb577

???Josephine Beaumont???
HOMEWRECKER

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo just sort of... slooooowly raised an eyebrow at Jackal, her aim on the pair utterly unfaltering. "What`d I just say about this pretending to be surprised crap--?" She mumbled, her eyes slowly scanning them both from head to toe. "Pretty sure I told you to stay still, too," She snarled, a scowl gracing her features. As the taller of the two fell back, Jo kept her arm solid on his form, her lips twitching downward.

She appeared ready to respond to Jackal`s flagrant reaction, seeming more disappointed than anything-- when she somehow managed to hear Ryder`s voiced concern. And for a moment, her gaze slid over calmly to him, her deep scowl transitioning into a smirk. Clearly-- his response was a touch more satisfying. "You`re not getting it, are you?" She asked, voice quiet. "You`re really not getting it--?!" She asked again, barking this time. Finally, she lowered her aim, keeping her arms stiff at her sides, and her fingers hovering over the triggers cautiously. "I`m the mastermind, shit-for-brains--!" She took a step forward in a predatory fashion, something about her demeanor changing-- the same way the Inquisitor`s voice did constantly over the static-filled speakers. Her smirk transitioned to a wide, broadening grin-- which held a deranged spark that set her apart from Jo greatly.

"I`m the Inquisitor-- this tower is mine. I even went as far as to use David`s code name to shake you chucklefucks up even further--! And, damn, did that work. You won`t fuckin` believe the restraint I`ve put into not letting you shits know how pathetic you were earlier on-- though, really, the wait may`ve made it even better! Like, shit-- how much more can I spell this out for you--?! Where the fuck do you think I was for two months...? Definitely not ten feet under-- that`s for sure. Everything I`ve done up `till now-- just a way to make it easier when I pull one from under you. You think I`m above any of this shit--?! Don`t forget I was planning on leaving you dipshits in the fuckin` dust waaayy before the other Inquisitor even came into the goddamn picture! You think I`ve changed since then--? Hah--! Any illusion of closeness you may have had with me was just a fuckin` trick, just like everything else in this fuckin` tower-- a way to get me where I wanted to be sooner rather than later!" She spat out each and every word as if it were something utterly disgusting-- her voice dripping with contempt and venom and an absurd desire to waste the entirety of her bullets on the two before her as soon as she could. Again, she lifted her guns-- the manic that begun in her smile launching through the rest of her body. "So, how`s that make you feel...?" She cooed wistfully, raising an eyebrow.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 2 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Jo explained her situation--Ryder could do nothing but stare, remaining quiet as he listened. Any illusion of closeness had been a...lie? That's...what she meant, wasn't it? It actually took him a moment to gauge the meaning behind Jo's words. And a moment to gauge the fact that...it looked like she wasn't kidding.
His mind...almost seemed to stop for a moment. How long...had it been like this? Everything, all the way up from that night in the bar in Highend, up until the last time that Jo had disappeared...had it all been...nothing but a lie...?
No--that couldn't be--the moment that the thought so much as came into his mind that it could be a lie--it was shoved right out. Shoved out by images, memories--his and Jo's shared sorrow after the carnage at Baker Street, that evening together in Jo's room, talking to her about Claus--and then, the day before they ran into the battle that would risk their lives, and lead to Jo's disappearance...sitting on a infirmary bed together, just...holding hands...just savoring the moment...

"...What if..." Ryder spoke slowly, his voice slightly choked. "What if I said...that I didn't believe you...?"
Maybe this was just wishful thinking...but...he wanted this Jo to just be another trick. Another psychic illusion, just like the one of Kraven a few floors down. It--couldn't be real, right? There was an aching pain in the pit of his heart that was begging, pleading for this to all be untrue. There was a whole mix of emotions churning around inside of him right now, and whether or not this Jo was real or not--
Seeing and hearing those words come directed to him out of Jo's mouth--it set his heart near to shattering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:23 am

???Josephine Beaumont???
HOMEWRECKER

i`d give my life

"I`d say you`re a fuckin` idiot, then," Jo was quick to retort, placing one hand on her hip-- the hand that had previously been aiming at Jackal. But, for now-- her aim on Ryder stood firm. "I`ve waited wayyy too fuckin` long for a chance to chew you out to not make the most of it right now! C`mon-- let`s put those two whole brain cells of yours to work, yeah--?! What`d I tell ya waaayy back when--? That I was never supposed to be in this shithole of a city. That I`m from Paladin. And your dumb ass self trusted me anyway. You`ve got shit to blame but yourself-- you had it coming. But, hey-- what to expect from the guy who couldn`t save his whole family, amirite...? Heck, I could go on for years about how inadequate you are-- you`ve probably gotten a good dose of reality from this whole tower, but, you get that... without me, there`s no way you can lead Vulture, right--?" She sneered, lowering her voice to a husk of a whisper as she continued.

"Think about it. You`re weak, uncharismatic, dumb as shit-- lacking everything I`ve got. There`s not a chance in hell you`ll get to my level-- not without a shit ton of my help. But-- I guess now you know what the likelihood of that is. And, hey-- I might as well add some injury to insult, yeah--? Without me--- without a psychotic nun to battle at sunset with--- you ain`t got much of a reason to stick around, either. You`ll make shit hell of a lot easier for everyone else if you`d just drop dead now." She shrugged some, seeming nonchalant. "I`d say I`m doing myself a favor by not sticking around any longer, too, as abrupt as this all is-- never know when you`ll turn on me with a knife, after all--! An unstable fuck like you--? I would`ve given it a few more days top, honestly..." She scoffed, "I`m seriously surprised you even believed me for this long to begin with. You think you`re even worthy of a second change at the whole relationship business...? Guess I can add selfish to your list of negative adjectives, too-- I mean, you knew this wouldn`t end any other way besides you stabbing me in the chest, right--? How could you, Ry-ry...?" Her sneer disappeared, her lips drawing into a tight, thin line-- as she raised her other arm, focusing her aim on both Jackal and Ryder again. "Look, point is-- the sooner I get you dipshits out of my face, the sooner I get my paycheck. So, let`s be quick about this, yeah--?!" 

Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Jo's words were like knives--thick, sharp, serrated knives. Ryder tried to speak, but his throat felt paper-dry--and he'd run out of any rebuttals he might have had to her statements. Had he even had any to begin with...? He couldn't think--despair was floating into the recesses of his very being, like a dark cloud of fog that swallowed everything in its path. His grip on his bat loosened just slightly, his shoulders slowly drooping down, as his eyes unfocused slightly, his gaze slowly casting down towards the ground. If this was anyone else--anyone else at all--he would have gotten angry. He would have gotten explosively upset. And yet, that wasn't the case--this time, any fire of a temper he might have had earlier had been doused by an ocean of doubt. It was like the will to fight was literally just being sucked from his body. He couldn't even bring himself to react--not even a single tear came close to forming in his eyes. He just felt...numb.
He'd fought so hard--fought so hard to get through this tower, then find Jo--and well--He'd found her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:51 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 2 Tumblr11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal was completely silent as Ryder and Jo spoke, his eyes slanted into a glare. Jackal was not happy, not at all. Listening to Jo, and Ryder's responses, he seemed almost nonexistent, fading into the background as the drama continued. He was analyzing the situation, remembering the skills taught to Jack by Paladin all those years ago. Seeing Ryder slowly slip into despair, Jackal took a step forward, wanting to put an end to this. Glaring directly at Jo, he called out "You're not Jo!" he immediately stood in front of Ryder, trying to separate Jo from the redhead "You don't even act like Jo! Besides... if Jo wanted to kill Ryder, this isn't how she'd do it! Trust me, I'd know! Also..." Jackal suddenly lunged out at Jo, trying to punch her in the face "JO IS WAY MORE CREATIVE WITH HER INSULTS!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:48 am

???Josephine Beaumont???
HOMEWRECKER

i`d give my life

Jo smirked gleefully, "Cat got your tongue...? DESPAIR got your tongue--? This is probably the most human you`ve been in months...! With the kinda toll this city takes on ya, it`s--" Suddenly Jackal. To his first statement-- a temporary expression of shock flickered over her face, before again, she sombered into an unsettling sort of relaxed state. "Haah--?" The sudden lunge came as a bit of a surprise, but, still-- Jo skillfully evaded it, by swiftly stepping to the side as she twisted her torso, allowing Jackal`s fist to smoothly glide by her. As quickly as she focused herself entirely on Ryder, her attention was now on Jackal-- and completely unlike the Jo that stood here no less than a second ago, she suddenly looked at him with eyes that were near pleading. "I`m not Jo...? Whattaya mean...? Now you`re out to hurt my feelings, too...?" Like a switch, everything about her changed again-- even when armed with two guns, she seemed... defenseless. She stepped toward Jackal slowly, her bottom lip jutted out, and both her eyes moist with tears-- which, a moment later, fell in huge drops down the sides of her face. She raised a hand to her face to wipe her tears with her jacket`s sleeve, pausing before beginning to speak in a choked voice, "It`s... I`ve been to the bottom, and I just wanna be helped back up again, y`know...? I thought that... since you and I are so similar... you`d..." Her whimper was drowned out by the sound of her suddenly intense sobbing, muffled by the hands she pressed against her face.

The same sobs that sort of... leveled into hysteric, manic laughter a few moments later. "Or maybe I am lying--!" She exclaimed-- removing her hands to reveal her entirely tear-free face. "Or maybe I`m not! Maybe I can prove it! Like this--" She took a deep, deep breath, then continued: "My sizes are--" As if to censor her, obnoxious honking noises sort of just... stared blaring from the speakers surrounding them. "Also--! My kinks are--" Yeah, more honking. As her lips moved, she counted each---word---on her fingers, until... she sort of eventually ran out of fingers. "--and crossdressing!" That last honk was kind of delayed. Which caused Jo to give the speakers a bit of a look... before she turned back to Jackal and Ryder, offering a friendly smile as she spoke again, "Guuuys..."

After her SUPER AWESOME MAGICAL GIRL TRANSFORMATION (which was actually just sort of her ripping off Jo`s suit--), a lone woman stood before the two-- one very akin to Jo in appearance, but... entirely different at the same time. "And here we have it-- I am a dirty liar! Good detective work, boys! Here`s your real mastermind--!" As if timed to go along with her words, two spotlights set up on the ceiling settled on her form-- causing the leather that made up her outfit to glisten just slightly, her raven-hair giving off a glow that would typically suggest it being caught in the sun-- but, that was kind of... definetely not the case right now. Blue eyes sparkling with contempt, she focused on Ryder momentarily, smirking coyly at the redhead. "I`m actually surprised you fell for the Jo thing, to be honest... guess you don`t have that much faith in her, yeah...? I can see why, though--" She tapped the side of her head with a pointed nail, her mouth straightening into a thin line. "Her memories are some real fucked up shit, lemme tell ya what--" As she spoke, the laser from the beginning of the room-- as well as the giant guns that had followed them through the invisible hallway lasers---flipped in direction, now aiming at where the three of them stood.  

The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 2 0825e970-64a9-41c9-a5be-6f02723d1f2c_zpsda5633e1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:17 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

As Jackal and Jo conversed, Ryder continued staring emptily at the floor--up until suddenly magical girl transformation happened. This actually made him look up--and his eyes widened, an unbidden squeak of surprise forcing its way out of his throat. He stared at the woman as she spoke at them smirkingly--and he remained quiet until she was done. But, at that moment--he felt something bubbling up from deep down within him.
"You..." he spoke quietly at first--until suddenly, the sheer force of anger that had been subdued before--it exploded onto his face like a blooming flower--cold, icy blue eyes fixating upon Jolyne as he practically growled, the volume of his voice rising,
"You're...dead..."
He felt his grip on his bat tighten once more, all of his muscles tensing as he felt waves of rage pour through his body over this imposter. He clearly heard the guns turn their way, but he didn't waver--not a single inch. "You think that you can just drag Jo's name through the mud...? You're gonna pay for that, I hope you know..." He shifted his body just slightly--looking like he was getting ready to fight. "In case you haven't noticed, Vulture's practically become a force of nature. You messed with the wrong guys, and you just stepped into a full-force hurricane--You remember what I said before about smashing your head in...? Man, is that gonna feel good..." His gaze darkened slightly, though he didn't move just yet, keeping aware of the weapons pointed at them. He wanted to attack--he wanted to rend this woman limb from limb for doing this--doing this to all of them, forcing them through this hell of a tower--and most importantly, for thinking that she could besmirch Jo's honor. "Here's hoping you're ready..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal just continued to glare at her, his eyes not moving off this woman for a moment. She looked like Jo... kind of. She sounded like Jo... kind of. He wasn't convinced, and her words only made him even less convinced "You're not being very persuasive you-" and then she just started to take off her suit. Jackal immediately raised an eyebrow "Wait- what-!?" of okay there were clothes under those. Jackal immediately defensively pointed his snotgun at Jolyne, whom had pretty much admitted that she was the mastermind "Y-you..." he sent a death glare towards Jolyne. This was getting confusing, she did look like Jo. But Jackal would never think she was Jo anymore, not after that costume change... and her voice was definitely different. In general things had just gotten strange, and not in a good way "So you're the one calling yourself The Inquisitor!? Why...!?" Jackal was trying his best to get some information out of this woman, find out who she really was and why she looked like Jo. Since Ryder was likely about to go into a blood rage, he wanted to at least try and pry for answers. How were they related? If at all, maybe this was just another illusion.

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:34 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 2 0825e970-64a9-41c9-a5be-6f02723d1f2c_zpsda5633e1

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh-ho--?" Her excitement was expressed in a subtle manner facially. The corners of her lips curved only slightly-- one could hardly call such a thing a smile. It`s sudden burst of radiance betrayed her enthusiasm. Jolyne tilted her head to one side-- examining the rise of Ryder`s emotions rather fondly. She stood with her feet rooted to the ground, hands placed confidently on her hips-- before she moved one to adjust the rim of her hat, as to remove the bit of shadow that hovered over her eyes. For a moment-- she just looked at Ryder from head to toe... and at his declaration, Jolyne couldn`t help but toss her head back, allowing her grand laughter to erupt into the air. "Pfft-- why`re you giving me a rise if you already know that`s all I want out of you...?! I mean, your angry is kinda really hot... but still--" Then she paused... looking kind of confused at what she just said-- "...And that was weird! But, baby please-- she doesn`t need my help to drag her name through the mud, silly goose! She does it on her own! Heck, if anything, I`m doing her name a favor!" Her slight smirk broadened into a wicked grin-- one she wore very well. "Lemme help you out a bit. I wonderrr whyyyy Joooo--- kept all that information about the Inquisitor and Black Dragon from you. I wonderrrr---whyyy---Joooo---didn`t tell you where she was for two months. Maybeee... Joooo... isn`t the patron saint you`re making her out to beee...? Or maybe this is all one big misunderstanding and I`m yanking your chain! But, hey, I`ve lied as much as I`ve truthed-- so how can you be sure?"

"You think if I wasn`t ready for Vulture that I`d be openly inviting you all to the tower...? How`d you like it, by the way--? The Greed floor was my personal favorite, but, hey--!" Jackal. Jolyne lost all interest in Ryder in half a moment-- it sort of seemed like this woman couldn`t really focus on more than one thing at a time... which was one of many off-putting things about her. She gave the blonde a coy grin, and advanced toward him a step-- the audible sound of her heels clacking filled the room with an echo soon after. "Everything I said during that whole Jo shtick just now...? I meant it. What other reason would I have other than scaring you all out of your minds--?! What, were you expecting something profound--?! Some super legit reasons?! Some personal agenda against you all?! Don`t be an idiot, bro! What reason do I need other than a good time...?!" The rising aggression in her voice changed to a chime at her last two sentences-- which she accompanied with a friendly smile, the mal intent leaving her. And then it came right back. "Betcha got tons of questions and stuff, right--? You, I mean. Not him." She pointed to Jackal at 'you', and Ryder at 'him'. "He doesn`t do questions so good, yeah? All you`ve gotta know-- is that I meant what I said! You and I, Jackal--? Cut from the same cloth! I mean-- there`s a reason you`re not fitting in too well with Vulture, amirite...?" She spat the word 'Vulture' as if it were something disgusting, and took another step toward him. "Ryder tried to shoot you just a few days ago, amirite? Of course I am-- BUT. You`re not getting it? It`s `cause you`re meant for something more-- obviously. C`mon-- you`re not Jack Harrison, we know that. And I`m sure as hell not Josephine Beaumont...! Knockonwood. So why should we bother tryna be them...?! Who`d want to be them...?! Try to tell me the new Inquisitor faction doesn`t have some kind of allure to it..." She slid her hands down her sides, eyeing him quite hungrily. "After all, it`s all made of little girls--! ... And Cathy now. Ugh. Cathy." She turned to Ryder, "We totes meant to bring back your nun guy, which is why we ruined his grave and stuff which I`d imagine was super fun... but SOMEONE FUCKED UP. We got Cathy instead. Some weird coming-back-from-the-dead politics went down-- you`ve got no clue. Pfch..."

She suddenly sprang back to where she was originally standing, looking at Ryder this time. "SPEAKING OF DEAD PEOPLE BEING ALSO ALIVE. How`re you gonna kill me when death isn`t a thiiing...?" She slowly tilted her head to the side again, grinning cheek to cheek. "I could poke fun at that all day, to be honest. BUT NO-- I have to do some important things. You may ask-- what`s more important than fucking with Ryder...?! THE ANSWER IS KILLING RYDER. AND ALSO JACKAL." She was kind of just... ranting. A lot. In the most erratic way possible. She somehow managed to be threatening at the same time... which-- probably had to do with the three gigantic weapons still aiming at the three of them from behind her. "You wanna ask any more specific questions before we get this show on the road...? Maybe I`ll answer those better. Or maybe I won`t..." The two guns behind her each chose a target-- one settling on Jackal, one on Ryder. But-- they didn`t fire just yet.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder was--well, very angry. Rageful, even. As Jolyne continued speaking, it was all he could do to simply reign himself back with the fact that there were still two giant guns pointed at them. However, it was obvious that he wasn't doing such a good job of venting all of that anger. He seemed antsy--the temptation of just attacking Jolyne then and there was definitely becoming difficult, however--he did realize, thanks to Jackal, that just beating the shit out of this woman wasn't the only thing they should be doing right now, as satisfying as it sounded. Questions were important too, right--? So, he listened, ever eager to get to the better part of this situation--the beating the lady up part. Yeah, that sounded like fun--
He kind of just stood there and listened really impatiently as Jolyne spoke to Jackal--he was pretty sure that the man wouldn't give in to her taunts. As Jolyne mentioned messing up Yuri's grave, though, Ryder scowled at her even more, if that was even possible--he'd gone through a lot to even get that man a grave, and now someone had just gone and ruined it. Great. And then came the taunts over the whole 'death not being a thing' thing--

"Shut up--" he grimaced, spitting the words out like they were poison on his tongue. "I'm past that now, in case you haven't noticed. So, I can be sure that once you're dead, you'll stay dead." As Jolyne asked if they had any further questions, Ryder glanced to Jackal and spoke, "Got any more important questions? Or can we just beat the crap out of her yet--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal stayed glaring at Jolyne the entire time, staying quiet as she taunted him, even when he saw both her weapons come up towards him and Ryder, the blonde did not flinch. He stood there, glaring directly towards Jolyne "I hated every floor bu the colorful pink one..." he said in a dead serious tone "Colorful pink one was badass." once against in the most serious tone ever. It seemed that Jackal wasn't willing to quite let this woman get away with what she said "So let me get this straight... you're doing this all for shits and giggles, you think you and I are alike, and you say I'm not fitting into Vulture Team... okay... you're probably right in every regard with all three of those. BUT it ain't over till the fat lady sings... how do you know anything about me...? Were you the one pulling the strings during the Holiday Killer party...? Are you a clone too then...? You do look kind of like-" he stopped right there, aiming his snotgun towards her at the same level as the gun that she had aimed towards him. He probably did not want an answer on that clone thing "Okay then... Jackal not happy... Jackal NOT HAPPY AT ALL I-" then he realized something. There was one part of Jolyne's little speech that had only hit him until that very moment "WAIT A SECCY- YOU BROUGHT CATHERINE BACK TO LIFE!? HOW!? HOW COULD YOU EVEN DO THAT!? DID YOU LIKE USE SOME SORT OF MACHINE THAT RAN OFF OF PURE CONCENTRATED MONEY OR SOMETHING!? HOW COULD YOU EVEN ACCIDENTALLY REVIVE THE WRONG PERSON!? HOW COULD YOU MAKE A SCREWUP LIKE THAT!?" Jackal just had too many questions, none of this really made any sense to him "JACKAL CONFUSED AS HECKY!"

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:45 am

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

Jolyne kept eye-contact with Jackal to a near uncomfortable amount. Then came the questions---which Jolyne took it upon herself to reply to successively. "Pretty much, yeah." Nod. "Legit." Nod. "Mhm." Then came the questions about how she knew about him... and as soon as those came around-- she kept her answers to herself, folding her arms behind her back and giving Jackal no more than a rather innocent looking smile that spoke volumes upon volumes. A glimmer of contempt flashed over her expression briefly at the usage of the word 'clone'-- though, as Jackal seemingly decided to not call further attention to the subject, neither did Jolyne. "Jolyne happy." She muttered, managing to be drowned out by Jackal`s voice--- AND THEN came the part about the Cathy. Jolyne`s smile lifted into a bright, toothy grin, her arms swinging girlishly at her sides as she cut in with a brief answer, "IT RUNS ON MONEY AND HANDICORN BLOOD--" until he brought up the fact that they actually did manage to somehow bring the wrong person back from the dead. Her face slacked once more, and her arms went limp. "Honestly--?! THAT`S WHAT I WANNA KNOW. I`m just an evil mastermind, man-- I ain`t responsible for things like that!" She didn`t seem to have noticed that her fists clenched on their own-- but, once she did, it took quite the visible effort to unclench them. "... YOU ARE STRAYING FROM THE POINT, YOU DONGER." She emphasized this by bapping Jackal`s forehead. "Look-- my thing is-- rules are made to be broken. Like buildings. Or people! So, I`m gonna do some seriously hardcore exploding of things. First step to that is getting Vulture either under my thumb-- or turned into worm food! You`re either with me, or you die like everyone else in this tower!"

Oh, hey. Look at the time. It`s fuck-with-Ryder o`clock--
Forgetting that she was literally just speaking with Jackal, she sloooowly turned to the redhead, grinning ear to ear. "You sure you`re in the right to be 'past that'...? I mean... I did just sort of admit to having a machine that literally brings people back from the dead... maybe death really isn`t a thing...?" She crossed her right leg over her left, as to shift slightly more toward Ryder, but remain parallel to Jackal. "How do you know my super awesome minions won`t just bring me back--?! Or--orrrr---maybeee---hear me out--what iiiiif... I were to offer you a chance to bring one of your dead friends back to life...? Would that prove my point?" She coursed her fingers together, raising her eyebrows. "Exsqueeze me for being oh-so blunt about it-- but, supposing I could do that for you--
among many other things cough cough--how would you react...?" Without waiting for an answer, she continued. "OH. NO-- wait. I just made it better. Listen. What if I did this...?! You kill... sayyy... someone you don`t care about... like-- Isaac. You know-- the one who was ready to stab y`all in the back and join me instead. That one." She grinned wryly, "And, in exchange, I bring baaack... sayyy... Wynn...? Yuri? One of your many other dead friends? Your brother? Your parents? Your girlfriend? Which one--? You get to pick! Would you do it?!"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder had about twenty objections he was about to toss at Jolyne--until suddenly, the mention of bringing one of his friends back was brought up. The mere mention of this doused his rage like a bucket of cold water over a fire.
And then she said that he'd just have to give up Isaac, who--wait what.

"Isaac was...going to betray us...?" His eyebrows furrowed momentarily, as this thought sat in his head like a heavy rock. Isaac was traitorous...? Did that mean that Buddi wanted to defect, too...? No, there was no way...this woman had to be lying. She was the Inquisitor, after all, apparently...
But then Jolyne went on to list off Ryder's resurrection options. Hearing Wynn's name again after so long was like being punched in the gut. And each progressive choice on the list just made things harder and harder as the list went on.
And the worst thing was that the notion of actually taking Jolyne up on her offer actually crossed his mind. He had literally just thought about giving up Isaac for somebody who was long dead--after having just asserted that death was something that should be permanent. A look of sheer distress over this monstrous fact crossed his face for a split second--before he quickly shook it off and glared at Jolyne with renewed vigor.
"You really think that I'd want to bring any of them back into a god-forsaken world like this? The dead are better off staying in the ground, where they won't be attacked and ridiculed every other day." Even as he said this, though, the aching desire to get those lost loved ones back was clear in the back of his voice. He wanted them back--there were so many things he wished that he could redo, so that they'd still be alive now...but there was no point in thinking about it now. He was going to believe in what Jo and Yuri said--that death was indeed a serious fact of life. And he wasn't going to turn his back on that fact ever again. "Stop screwing around...We're killing you here today no matter what you do, you know--? So getting a rise out of us at this point is hardly worth it."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal wanted to come up with a sly comeback to Jolyne...! But nothing came to mind, Jackal had wished this was like one of those lawyering shows when everyone seemed to have a cool comeback in mind! And a court room! Jackal would have fun in one of those...! Jackal then promptly noted that a few moments of his life had passed by since he began thinking of such things, just around the time Ryder told Jolyne to stop screwing a round. Jackal looked to Ryder, then to Jolyne, before slowly raising his hand "Soooo- is this offer up for me too...? Cause I'd totes kill Isaac to bring back Jo the Ostrich...-" how in the world Jackal KNEW who about Jo the Ostrich was a complete mystery, but there wasn't time to think about it. Instead, Jackal thought to himself: What would Jo do? Oh right, shoot bitches without asking any questions. So Jackal did just that, shooting his snotgun out at Jolyne without any prior warning.

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:17 am

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

At Ryder`s quiet inquiry, Jolyne replied with a vigorous nod, unable to wipe the huge grin off her face. She could almost feel the impact of the various names she had listed on Ryder, which only made her grin broaden as she observed the redhead`s brief moment of consideration. Which... quite honestly, surprised her-- with word of what a white knight Ryder was, this was... just a bit unexpected. Juuust a bit. As tempting as it was to throw in a few more taunts-- she was quiet, allowing the entire room to follow suit until Ryder gave his reply. To which, surprise surprise-- she gave no more than a short laugh. "Pessimistic, much...? Don`t even act like you weren`t considering it. C`moon... Isaac--? He can hardly even defend himself...! His time here is limited, anyway-- you`d be doing him a favor, too..." She shrugged some, placing her hands back on her hips. "Guess all those dead people I listed just aren`t important enough to you, huh...? Man, you really are cold hearted..." She stopped himself, as Ryder had more to say-- she responded with a wicked smile, before continuing. "You`re gonna kill me--? Really--? With that crude thing--?" She pointed to his bat with a pointed nail, her lips contorting into a pout. "...Meh. That`s a gun, too, right--? Just don`t shoot me-- I`d prefer bashing. Or--! Orrr-- stab me~! Anything but shooting me. Oh-- you know what`d be cool...? If you could strangle me-- THAT`D be cool! I like kills with feeling, you know--? ...Buuuut-- even if you did have the balls to kill me..." For a moment, the crazy dissipated from her gaze. Her smile mellowed, as did her voice-- which took a more warm and almost motherly undertone. "I`d thank you for touching my skin...~"

But then Jackal, and all the crazy came back with renewed vigor. "Pff-- naw, I`m just fuckin` with you. I`m not bringing back anyone. Ever. Especially not for-- ahahaha what are you doing is tHA-------" SNOTGUN HAPPENED. With little to no time to spare, Jolyne hurriedly rolled to the side, her trench coat flapping around wildly as she did. She landed in a kneeled position, staring up at Jackal with wide eyes, her hair slightly jarred at the sudden movement and her hat tipped ever slightly to the side. She reached to straighten it, before sloooowly peering over to see what exactly the snotgun had fired and almost hit her with... only to see the acid literally burning through the floor. "...Oh... that... would have hurt..." She grimaced some, looking back up at the two and falling silent for a bit. ... Only a bit. "...sAVE ME, GIANT GUNS--" On cue, the two guns behind Jolyne opened fire on their respective targets. However-- akin to the sharks on the beginning of the floor, they didn`t seem too accurately aimed-- rather, they hardly skimmed by the two of them. Almost as if that was on purpose. Wow.
The gun aimed at Ryder in particular seemed very bent on shooting his hand, or bat-- intent on getting it out of his grasp.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder's fists were practically shaking with how hard they were clenched at this point as he listened to Jolyne go on--but then suddenly snotgun. The moment that Jackal attacked Jolyne, Ryder took it as the okay to start attacking as well--the time for questions was over. He rushed forward just as Jolyne called for the giant guns to fire upon them, and he felt a few of the bullets meant for his hand zip along the edge of his arm, grazing his skin and sending little ribbons of blood fluttering out through the air as he threw himself at Jolyne, pulling his bat back to prepare to strike.
"You think that I don't have the balls to kill you--? Let's see what you think about that when your head's rolling--!" Ryder swung the bat out at Jolyne's legs once, then again--aiming to attempt to immobilize her for a finishing strike. And even though he knew that this battle wasn't going to be that easy--he seemed almost eager to see this imposter splattered all over the walls.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 am

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal immediately froze when giant lasers appeared "SWARLY!" he yelled, his words having no real meaning "WELL SUCKS FOR YOU! JO THE OSTRICH DON'T NEED YOUR SASS!" he yelled further. He quickly jumped aside, his snotgun being burned away by the laser. The Jackal did not notice, instead he started jumping around and shaking his fist to Jolyne "I AM YELLING! I DONT LIKE YELLING! STEP ON YO GRASS!" Jackal then grabbed Thugalicious then threw the cat (he had a surprisingly good throwing arm) right towards the gigantic gun that had shot at Jackal.

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:35 am

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

"Shit, we`re really doing this--" Jolyne managed, taking a weary step back as Ryder was upon her in a few strided-- and wow yeah that baseball bat was looking pretty threatening right now. "YOUR DICK IS SMALL SHUT UP--" Was her brilliant retort as she skillfully sprang directly over Ryder-- therefore avoiding his blows, but landing with a slight stumble, her abnormally high heels making landing a bit of a task. She quickly whirled around, hand reached deep into her trench coat-- and pulled a normal revolver. Which she didn`t hesitate to fire at Ryder-- except... the revolver didn`t fire bullets-- it fired tiny chainsaws. Very, very tiny chainsaws. Akin to the guns still aimed at both Jolyne and her opponents-- she was very intent on shooting either his hand or bat, instead of him directly. Because that thing had to like... not be there.

BUT THEN JACKAL. In that instant, the opposing clone was... kind of making Jolyne look a bit sane. "WHY ARE YOU THROWING KITTENS. DISARM--!!" The gun aimed toward Jackal shut off at Jolyne`s commands-- allowing the cat to land safely on the opposite side of the room, only slightly jarred. Instead of like... being shot. "Jon bon Jeezus, man! He`s got an issue with strippers, you`ve got an issues with cats-- it`s getting weird in here--! Especially when I had plans for both those things!" As soon as Thugalicious was safe, the gun meant for Jackal bursted back to life, rapid-firing at the floor and gradually making it`s way over to Jackal. For now, however, she was very intent on getting Ryder`s bat out of his hand-- her tongue perluded from the side of her mouth just slightly as she focused on shooting. Which, clearly-- she wasn`t very well versed with, considering she was sort of holding the gun wrong...

Thugalicious, meanwhile, was sort of trotting through the floor on his own, seemingly wanting to return to the chair. It was sort of flawlessly evading all the death traps...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:53 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

As he saw Jolyne leap over him, Ryder quickly turned around--only to see her revolver pointed at him. He tried to move, but to no avail--the bullets--wait no. They were--tiny chainsaws--? Ryder saw sparks fly as one of them hit his bat, and he was so busy staring at it, that the tiny chainsaw that soon grated over the back of his hand, moving from the groove in between his middle and ring finger down to his wrist didn't even occur to him until after he was already bleeding.
"Fucking hell--!" he cursed, feeling his bat slip out of his hand and clatter to the ground from the slick blood now coating his hand, the appendage hurting now when he tried to clench it--and he sure as hell knew that he wasn't going to get anywhere using his bat in his non-dominant hand. So--this was a situation. He did all he could to keep himself light on his feet--he wanted to be able to try to dodge if he needed to. He would bend down to pick up the bat, but--he didn't want to expose himself to attack too much. So, he stayed how he was for the time being, simply glaring at Jolyne.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:26 am

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal's demented grin widened when the guns suddenly stopped firing once cats were thrown "Works every time- 40% of the time...!" apparently he had done this before... apparently, maybe, probably. Jackal quickly pulled out his SECOND snotgun, then rolled away from the lasters shot towards him... even if they didn't seem very accurate thus weren't very likely to actually hit him. Jackal then fired out hot-acid snot right towards the laser, trying to melt if off "Ryder! This isn't going well! It's time I USE THE THING! THE JO GIFT!" he yelled "THE THING WITH THE THING AND IT GOES WOOGAWOOGAWOOGA!" he yelled, jumping around the room erratically.

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:02 am

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

For a moment there, Jolyne was actually pleasantly shocked that her aim had been good enough to land a hit on Ryder...! She did it! She climbed that whole mountain! Never mind that this was kind of the only time she had held a gun in her life-- she did a thing! "Ooh-- I like that! Man, I feel powerful--! I never really thought myself one for blood play, but, yeah, I can totally get into this. So long as it`s you at least...~" She advanced forward a few quick strides, aiming her revolver thing forward-- until, with one more step, she sort of just... disappeared. Into thin air. The space Jolyne had previously been occupying was now entirely desolate. And, lacking her presence, the room felt... still. Quiet. Calm. Uncomfortable, considering it was fashioned after a Super villain`s lair-- but, otherwise, very... serene.

... Buuuuut- a few long seconds later, she quietly appeared directly behind Ryder-- and decided to take advantage of his potential confusion to sort of just forcefully grab his wrist, and proceed to... shove his hand directly against one of her breasts. She didn`t really make another move to attack-- since... apparently that was all she was aiming to do.
"Because yes. Let it happen--" BUT-- something Jackal had said then caught her attention, and though she was very thorough about keeping Ryder`s hand exactly where it was, she did glance over to her fellow clone. "The what now--?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:14 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder blinked in surprise at Jolyne's sudden disappearance--and quickly tensed as he felt her grabbing his wrist. This was gonna hurt--he just knew it--
Except then he felt something soft and squishy. Oh.
He looked over his shoulder to see what was going on back there--and his face immediately burned crimson as soon as he did.

"Wh-Wh-What the hell--?!" he stammered out as he tried to move his hand away--but Jolyne was just kind of keeping it there in an iron grip. Oh. He heard Jackal ask if he should use the Jo gift, and Ryder quickly replied, "uSE IT--qUICK--" Forced boob touch was no bueno--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:20 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 2 Jackal14

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal narrowed his eyes, placing his hand into his big pink purple coat "I'M GOING TO USE IT... THE GIFT JO BESTOWED UPON VULTURE TEAM TO SLAY ITS FOES- A GIFT MEANT FOR YOU RYDER... but I was told to only show it in our most dire hour!" he yelled rather melodramatically. Both Jolyne and Ryder could hear some strange, techno sound, it sounded like some massive high tech weapon was being turned on and charged. He raised an eyebrow to Ryder after Jolyne had basically place him into her bosom "Ryder! Stop fooling around! I know Jo's gone but that ain't cool-!" he yelled to Ryder, automatically assuming that he was the reason for this because that's how things worked apparently. And then it happened... "Jackal ready now... WITH THE POWER INVESTED IN VULTURE TEAM... I CALL UPON OUR GREATEST WEAPON...!" he yelled, and then he drew it. A massive, purple, vibrating dildo... as large as a claymore sword, no, bigger, with a handle not unlike a sword handle with a bunch of high tech buttons on it "I SUMMON THEE- EXCALIBRATOR!" he yelled, then it started glowing. The weapon had activated "Destroyer mode active. Particle emission at 80%. Frequency set to Black Mamba." the dildo sword spoke in a computer like voice. It glistened brightly, and began to vibrate at a rather shocking rate "If you have Jo's memories then you know exactly what this is Inquisitor... it's over!" he yelled, preparing for his first strike with the Excalibur of schlongs.

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder was so sure that this secret weapon was going to be awesome! Maybe it was some special kind of gun--? Or Paladin tech? Either way, it was going to totally waste Jolyne and it was going to be--
Oh.
Oh God.
Ryder's mouth dropped open, his face burned crimson, and his eyes widened as he looked upon Excalibrator and just--felt more awkward than he'd ever felt in his entire life. This was worse than being inside the Mistress' cleavage. This was a giant dildo on a hilt. This was. Excalibrator.

"What...the actual...fuck......?" Ryder squeaked out, eyes fixated upon the glowing purple weapon. It was like a train wreck--it was awful and making him want to puke bUT HE COULDN'T LOOK AWAY--
And then he kind of realized that he was still kind of smushed together with Jolyne. Oh.
nO WAIT HE DIDN'T WANT A DILDO TOUCHING HIM--eSPECIALLY NOT ONE ON BLACK MAMBA FREQUENCY WHATEVER THAT WAS AAAA--
His face cemented into that look of pure shock, Ryder proceeded to reach his other arm around to twist himself around and--punch Jolyne in the boob. He had kind of just meant to punch her hand away but her boob as kind of just--there--
"I am so sorry--" he said to her quickly before backing up hastily from the woman, not wanting to be anywhere NEAR where that dildo was going to hit. Once he was a good distance away, he kind of just stared at the scene before him for a moment, before slowly pulling his hands up to his face and covering his eyes. "Tell me when it's over--" Covering your eyes on the field of battle was probably one of the stupidest things you could ever do--bUT THIS WAS A GIANT DILDO AND HE FELT AWKWARD AND NOOOO,,,

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:01 am

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

As totally absorbed Jolyne was in keeping Ryder`s hand pretty firm on her breast-- she stared at Jackal as that techno-y sound began emitting from him, sloooowly raising her eyebrows. He hadn`t pulled out that cane before this point in the battle... why use it now...? Was it really that much of a 'last resort' thing if he previously used it all the time...?
When the opposing clone chastised Ryder for cheating on Jo-- Jolyne decided to chime in, "Yeah, Ryder! Not cool-- I`m feeling pretty violated right now--" Except she was still kind of doing the thing so that was... yeah...
Still, she was pretty intrigued in whatever Jackal was working with-- so she watched, expectation glimmering in her eyes. And... then he drew the thing.

"...." Instead of intimidation, her expression... flashed with realization, her eyes widening as she attempted to register the mighty spectacle that was Excalibrator. For the first time since she had appeared-- her emotions felt modest, unprosthetic. Without any sort of warning, her stomach churned as an intense headache slowly begun to form in her temples-- and as a result, for a second there, she sort of forgot she was still clinging onto Ryder-- and then suddenly--- hello left boob, meet Ryder`s fist-- yeah, that was pleasant--
"Okay ow--" She choked out, stopping to sorta cradle her boobs for a bit because wow poor things-- and as he took the time to actually apologize, she sent him off with a little nod.
He looked so scared--- so, she didn`t really attempt to fight back after that-- she felt pretty bad for him--

The second she took it upon herself to glance back over to Jackal-- a burning heat took over and pounded against the interior of her skull, and the taste of bile built up in the back of her throat. She doubled over just slightly, squeezing her eyes shut as she gently pressed against her forehead, as if that would ease the pain. Managing to pry her eyelids open just the smallest amount, she glared at Jackal defiantly, ready to bark something out at him-- when another wave of pain thrashed against her skull, sending her back into silence. "Th... w-wait... no... I..." Jackal was correct-- something about Excalibrator had triggered a bombardment of Jo`s memories. And---Jolyne seemed to be having a very negative reaction to them. "Graah... mY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK---LITERALLY---JESUS FUCKING CHRIIIST--" Until, in one flash of moment that was hard to follow-- again, she disappeared.

...And reappeared on the platform in the front of the room-- where the chair seating a now dozed off Thugalicious was. "NO. THAT`S GOTTA GO." She had two hands clinging into the revolver she had fired at Ryder previously, her nails digging deep onto the metal and... somehow not breaking. She allowed one hand to drop to her side, keeping the other in an aim locked on Jackal. "DON`T. FUCK. WITH. ME. You dumb fucks seriously think I`d risk it all in a goddamn fist fight with you--?! Who do I look like-- DAVID KRUGAR...?" A smile broadened out on her face--- despite it being similar in appearance to the one she had previously worn, it felt... different. Something about that whole experience triggered genuine anger in her. "Me--? No, no, no, no--! I`m a real mastermind! I know what I`m doing--! AND YOU`VE PUSHED MY HAND--! I RIGGED THIS PLACE WITH ENOUGH EXPLOSIONS TO BLOW THE ENTIRE SLUMS SKY HIGH-- MEANING EVERY. LAST. ONE OF US. I`LL KILL US ALL IF IT MEANS GETTING RID OF THAT THING--!!" She dramatically pointed across the room to Excalibrator, which was still sort of furiously vibrating over there in preparation for it`s next attack-- then, she put one hand on Thugalicious` head, which... was apparently the trigger.
"AHA-- GOODBYE, JOJO--!" So, she bapped down on Thugalicious` head, the impish grin still cemented on her features as she awaited the explosion that would swallow this entire foundation and bring them all to their imminent demise--

... Except no, because instead a giant stripper pole began to slowly extend itself to the ground from a door in the ceiling. Jolyne stared at that for a while as it made it`s slow descent... sort of... at a loss for words... the pole was even accented with some sick, colorful strobe lights and suggestive funk music. Fitting. "... I wish I had an explanation for that..." She explained, sounding--kind of shy-- "...But, I really don`t... wrong button..." She cleared her throat, then whirled around to face Thugalicious, carefully picking the cat up from it`s napping place as she begun to look around the whole platform-- "Where`d I put this trigger... goddamn--it`s around here, trust me--" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next