Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:13 pm

AND THEN THE PSYCHIC MASS SUDDENLY BLEW UP, RELEASING A SHOCKWAVE THAT COULD BE FELT THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE ROOM. EVERYTHING SHOOK, AND THEN, AS THE PSYCHIC ENERGY CLEARED... YOU COULD SEE A CROWD OF PEOPLE STANDING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RING.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven stood in front of the crowd, a twisted Cheshire grin on his face stretching from side to side. Cracking his knuckles, he looked to the Suicide Squad "Well well... how long has it been Jo...? Emilia? Oh, I don't really recognize all of the others..." he raised an eyebrow, looking almost confused for a moment, before his expression twisted back into that of a malicious killer "Time to get some SSSSSMILES~!" a massive psychic aura expanded around the man, giving the blonde an almost-demonic appearance. He was the one that had once united No Man's Land, to use it as a weapon against the outside world. He was the longest lasting enemy Vulture Team had ever faced, a powerful psychic, and the one who had killed billions in a single night just for the heck of it. Everyone here would know him. He was the boogeyman the world feared, this prison exists to keep people like him isolated form the rest of he world.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Heart2_zpsa4ea77fe

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Another one in the crowd as Mr. Heart, one of the original members of the Council of Gentlemen, and one of The Family's most infamous hitmen in days of past. Holding his bloody hammer, he seemed to eagerly await the what was coming next "I haven't fought these ones before... what a bunch of freaks... I wonder if their blood is even red..." he spoke in a monotone voice. Mr Heart had nearly brought down the entire Inquisitor faction in a single night, he had killed almost half their officers in such a small margin of time, and his regeneration ability made him almost impossible to kill.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Another in the crowd was Hal Innsmouth, former second-in-command to The Mistress, along with the man that used to interview everyone long before Charles got into that work. Smoking a cigarette casually as he leaned against a corner of the ring, one could see a small smile on his face if you looked close enough. Letting out a huff of smoke, the man drew his handgun, twirling it around rather half-heartedly "Is that Jo I see...? Well this'll be fun..." the man let out in a soothing low voice. He holstered his handgun, before moving away from the corner, standing back on his two feet looking at the Suicide Squad "Dibs on the stupid looking one..." he spoke, his smile widening. Hal had nearly destroyed Vulture Team in the past, brainwashing their leader and leading the remains of PALADIN against them. He also seemed to have the psychic power to predict his enemy's moves with ease.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

"Meep Meep~!" and there was this guy. Mr Ghoul, an assassin to The Family that had proven to be a pain in the ass for a very long time. Holding his Thompson machinegun named "Holy", he seemed VERY eager to get into this "Oh oh! This is FABULOUSSSSSS~! Don't you think so Mr Crow!?" and there was Mr Crow, a cartoon crow on Ghoul's back that no one could really see "BWAK! KILL THE BITCHES!" to which Ghoul replied rather happily "YEAH! STRAWBERRIES! HAHA- GET IT!? STRAWBERRIES!?" Ghoul began to release his fog into the battlefield, no doubt this was a sign that he would use his illusion cybernetics in this battle "Hey Mr Crow!? WHAT RHYMES WITH BURGER!?" to which Mr Crow replied "MURDER!" which cause Ghoul to giggle "Legit. Oh wow this is boring now... WHERE'S THE KILLING!? GHOUL NEEDS TO GET BACK TO MAMA GHOUL IN HEAVEN!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Mr_gol10

Mr. Gold
The Golden Gentleman

"Oho... this is gold..." Mr Gold stood near the back, this time holding two tommy guns, if only to outshine Ghoul. A half-smile on his face, the man practically shined like gold with his clothing, jewelry, and even his sunglasses. This was Mr Gold, the first opponent Vulture Team had ever fought, he betrayed The Family, he tried to kill Jo, and he had cybernetics that gave him the ability of superspeed. Truly, he was a threat before, where Jo had the help of the entirety of The Family and the original Vulture Team to take him down, he'd be a threat now "I guess we gotta take these punks down... what a pain... but I think we'll get this done in a flash..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Oi... say yer last prayers... chances are I'll kill yah before you can even finish them..."

Mr. Gold Theme - Where Money Flows like Water

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

"I'M FEELING IT! I'M FEELING THE FEEDING FFFFRENZZZYYYY! BWAHAHAHAHA!" Hannibal yelled like a total maniac, his eyes filled with madness. He smiled, showing of his vicious shark-teeth. He was another earlier enemy of Vulture Team, then an enemy of Conqueror Worm, then a member of the Black Dragon... yeah, this guy made a lot of enemies. Flexing his muscles, he took a step outwards towards the Suicide Squad. He moved like an animal, letting out growls even before the fight had begun "THIS! THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR! Come on! Who's got a laser beam!? Because I really think we could use a Shark WITH a freakin' laser beam!!"

━━━━━┛

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Holida12

Miles Grant
HALF of the Holiday Killer
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow... this is really starting to get crowded-" Miles commented, his eyes peeving from one super criminal to the other, not that you could see his eyes, with him wearing his rather large sunglasses and all. Holding his cane, capable of releasing sonic blasts, Miles remained neutral, even seeing the Suicide Squad "Oh dear... THESE guys... and Charles added Jo and Emilia too... Charles really did like his colorful friends..." he commented with a sigh "Okay chaps... shall we break some bones?" he commented, a small smile growing on his face.

"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Miles Theme - Unlucky Friends

A massive grouping of some of No Man's Land most infamous and deadly super criminals stood before them... but NO, they weren't done yet. There was still some psychic mass, there were MORE enemies that were about to show. One thing was obvious now, this was going to be one hell of a fight.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Kingpin was also in this villainous crowd, an amused expression on his face. His heartfro was luscious as ever and he looked at the Suicide Squad with interest.

"Oh this bunch smells like testosterone, this should be...invigorating."

He smoothed his suit, straightened his tie and cracked his knuckles. The ex-leader of the Family, this man was pure manly power. Yeh.

Armageddon
Weapon of Mass Destruction

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma was there too, and she was all grinning like a crazy maniac.

"I CAME HERE TO BLOW SHIT UP AND FUCK BITCHES. I SEE THE BITCHES, NOW WHAT DO I BLOW UP?"

She had also been an issue for Vulture Team. So that was a thing.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Vincent20_zps2d0b3beb

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Among the crowd of the other people materializing, came a man bearing with him a cane that, as he separated the two parts, quickly revealed itself to be a sword. The man behind the dark glasses was Vincent Kerrigan, a member of Black Dragon who had been well-known for his skills with the blade, as well as his assassin work, as if being involved with the shady Black Dragon wasn't enough. He didn't say a word as he stood there among the other villains, he simply looked over at Suicide Squad with a neutral facial expression, his dull, cybernetically modified eyes hidden behind his sunglasses. He appeared just as prepared as the others around him to simply leap into battle then and there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:41 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Nyehwweh_zps1a8acaf5

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

Next, materialized a woman`s full and tall form-- one might deem her beautiful, had not been for the inconsistent amount of cybernetic limbs sprouting from her back, or the creaky mechanical sounds the cyborg would emit with each movement. This woman was Meili Zau, originally a child soldier enlisted with the Krieg forces from her youth-- however, after an accident which had caused her most of her body, she was quickly put to work as the Krieg army`s deadliest living weapon. Though it might be difficult to guess from her meek and reticent demeanor, she was capable of lifting an entire building with ease- and that was just one of twenty arms. A later update would supply her with enough nuclear firepower to rival Armageddon-- making her all the more deadly. The moment she appeared, she didn`t glare down Suicide Squad imposingly like the other villains- instead, her shy gaze was immediately on Hannibal, as if waiting for orders. It was... truly easy to underestimate her, quite frankly. Switching her weight anxiously from foot to foot, she stood with the others-- though, probably a tad closer to Arma than what could be considered comfortable. Or socially appropriate.  

Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie's eyes widened as almost a dozen deceased Super Criminals seemed to just appear out of the blue to kill them, a few of which Zombie knew. Of course there was Miles, Zombie's former employer. Zombie knew Heart and Ghoul too of course. But the one that struck him the worst was Don "Aw no- oh no they didn't-!" Zombie spoke, throwing aside his banana in a moment of anger. As someone who spent some time in The Family, he was not going to accept this "NO WAY did they just bring back The Don! THESE DISRESPECTFUL MOTHERFUCKERS!" Zombie only had a handgun, and only a really large coat as his dress attire. Yet, he was done playing around, they had pushed the wrong buttons "We can take em'...!"

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emile held his head the moment he heard Ross. At first kind of brushing it off before he saw the wrestling thing happen. "Oh God no... I HATE wrestling..." he said to himself before the opponents came up. At first he thought that they were illusions, but what if they weren't? Some of them she would guess were but she wasn't sure about the others. "How the heck is he doing this? Most of these people must have decomposed by now..." he said to himself. "We should have never blown up the fucking food..." he mumbled as he looked at the males that he ever hated in the room. "Oh yes we can Zombie it's just going to be VERY annoying."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

And then suddenly, they are popping up like rabbits. Rommel grinned the best grin. This was so exciting to him. He was SO excited. However, he knew that he would be able to beat them...with the help of the super drug he could certainly beat them.
"Jo." he looked at her. "I don't have a choice but to use Fury. If I don't get a chance to calm down, shoot me, alright? Don't worry about killing me, but stop me, no matter what." he was actually being pretty serious. He took out a syringe, hesitant on using it. It had only been a few hours since last time, and he knew this was going to end...VERY badly. He found the vein and jammed the syringe into his arm, pushing the drug in. He pulled it out and threw the syringe out of the ring, and felt it start to take effect. He wrenched a little, letting out an inhuman roar, and got on all fours. Soon, he was in beast form again. He started growling at the people before him, looking for his first target.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper had remained fairly quiet while the others squabbled among themselves, distracted with cleaning his knife of blood. He took his time, fingers slow but precise as he waited for them to figure something out- and then the food was blown up. He sort of glanced up then, eying the mess of the table with a raised brow- before he shrugged and turned back to his knife. When the room started changing though, he frowned, bracing himself as he put his knife away and waited to see what would happen. And then... criminals. And psychic energy, and just a shitton of dangerous things that had him quickly reaching for two of his guns, holding them securely in either hand. "... Must they really stoop so low as to bringing up the dead to fight us...? Hmph... just goes to show whoever is doing this is too weak to face us themselves-" Shooting a glare upwards, the male then shook his head as he slid into a slight crouch, preparing himself for when things finally began. This wouldn't be easy, he could tell, but he was ready- shit was going down, and he was going to make whoever was in control of this all fear for their life. They would get past this- and then they'd find the fucker responsible.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna eyed the psychic blob thing as it suddenly blew up into...a lot of super criminals. Dead super criminals. She knew most of these people, and she knew how much destruction they had caused. Her knuckles went white as she clenched her fists and jaw, her eyes on Kraven especially. This man...this MONSTER...had killed millions of people. She knew a lot of the others, and was struck by their...weirdness...cause a lot of them were really weird, but Kraven was the one she felt the need to rip to pieces..
Inna nodded as Rommel injected his drug again, she didn't know how bad it could be, but if it helped destroy these people, she was glad he was taking it. Also, Zombie was right, for once, and Jasper reinforced this... They were bringing back people that were supposed to be dead, not only was that disrespectful...but also cowardly. She was ready to destroy some of these...super criminal duplicates or zombies or illusions or whatever they were.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:33 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile raised an eyebrow when he saw the group of super criminals appear, then sighed, putting his hands near his belt, where he could easily access any of his tools. This wouldn't be an easy task, but...
"Zhere's no doubt in my mind at all zhat we'll be able to beat zhem. Ve are an elite team, after all...let's just hope zhat needles don't bounce off zhese vones..." He added that last part in a quiet grumble, clearly upset that in every fight he'd been in so far with the team, he'd been virtually useless. And he did not want the others thinking that he couldn't fight for himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe was... very clearly quite stunned.
For a moment, he... wasn`t even sure what to make of this. At all. For a moment-- his mind flashed white and blank, his expression reflecting the exact same feeling. His eye slowly coursed over the super criminals as they appeared-- first, settling on Kraven, then Hal, then Ghoul, they`d even taken the care to go as far back as Mr. Gold... seeing his form here ignited semi-fond memories. Back to a time when her naivete was rampant-- when she`d thought killing one man could give her everything she ever wanted...
As they continuously spawned from the immense ball of concentrated physic energy, Joe slowly came to the familiar realization of what an idiotic concept that was. But-- now was not the time for that. At first, he hadn`t thought much at all of the scene before him-- until Zombie brought an interesting point. He glanced toward the assassin, then back to the opposing side of the ring-- and his gaze settled on Arma. Then slowly---very slowly---his face contorted to rage. This was... extremely disrespectful.
"Ugh-- will you quit being a thorn in my side--?!" He finally snapped to Emile defensively in counter to the redhead`s comment about the food-- just as he finally untensed his shoulders with a bit of strain, in an attempt to project some calmness into his limbs. Which... wasn`t working much at all. He didn`t know why he was so freaked out-- he was just fighting a bunch of illusion versions of some of his worst enemies! Worst and also dead enemies. It wasn`t like he`d seen a psychic devour his entire faction before-- so, he totally wasn`t really freaked out by psychics or anything. That`d be... dumb.
Wow his grip on his gun was---shaky--- how weird---

It took him a moment to realize Rommel was talking to him, even after the other had spoken his name. He glanced up, listening carefully, and hesitated a moment before giving him a curt nod. "Alright- realize you`re not allowed to die, though. I`ll kill you if you do," He replied, forcing a stern calmness into his voice as he looked away from Rommel and back on his enemies. "`Course. `Cause fighting us would take too much balls." He mumbled, gently stroking his revolver`s trigger-- and then opening his arms invitingly, a broad smile on his face. "Ross wants a battle royal?! A battle royal he`ll get, then! Come and get some!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:08 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Say the word and I'll rend a bitch...
Those were the words Rommel wanted to say. But of course, he couldn't at this point.
Which one am I gonna kill first? I want to murder them all...
Again, those words. They were stuck in his mind, but soon they burned away as the drug took over his brain. Now he was a mindless animal. He took a few steps forward and let out a roar at the imposing team. It was time to fight and kill and rend and MURDER! He was excited and it was going to be awesome. He charged forward to the center of the ring, coming out of the corner, and grinning at the others, coaxing them forward. He got closer, and closer, and closer. He was sort of creeping at this point. Bit by bit, eager to get the battle started.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Kraven

Kraven took a step forward towards the Suicide Squad, and before anyone else he called out "ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH STARING DOWN! COME ON! WHY AREN'T WE KILLING EACH OTHER!?" he yelled before his psychic aura spiked up "Come on!? Someone just try! I'm DYING for a fight already!" he yelled, flipping the bird to the Suicide Squad "Come at me! And be loud about it too, I can't hear any of you over the souls of the BILLIONS I killed for shits and giggles!"

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart looked at Rommel, glaring at him from afar "I've got that one..." Heart muttered to Ghoul and Arma "He looks like he could cure my boredom..." and without another word Roy dashed out of the group, charging right out towards Rommel "So tell me freak!" he yelled, swinging his hammer down towards Rommel's head "Are you a man or a monster!? Make up your mind!" he struck again with his hammer towards Rommel's right arm, Heart's attacks seemed to be relentless, but they completely lacked any form of hostility, he just seemed to be attacking out of instinct, his killing intent was almost completely null. Yet, each strike was perfectly able for breaking bones and ending lives.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal let out a sigh as Roy charged out "Neanderthal..." he muttered, not even bothering to even acknowledge Kraven, he didn't want to deal with that man again. Instead, he calmly walked over to Vincent "Mr. Kerrigan... it seems we've once again been put into conflict with Jo... but this is quite a different group... perhaps the rest of them died? No matter... I believe we should make a plan of attack rather than following those buffoons..." Hal looked over to the super criminals that had already started attacking the Suicide Squad. Yeah, Hal knew he didn't want that.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul brofisted with Mr Crow "This is gonna be WAY RAD YO!" he called out, before the cyborg disappeared into his fog. And then he just appeared out of nowhere as if he had just poofed into existence out of the smoke. And he was standing right in front of Smile. Mr Ghoul leaned forward then poked Smile on the nose "Boop~!" and that was just about the only thing he did, then he jsut stood there in front of Smile.

Mr. Gold
The Golden Gentleman

Mr Gold zoomed out towards the Suicide Squad. He was a golden blur, jsut rushing right out towards them. Then the man was right in front of them, holding both machine guns towards them "Jo! I have a score to settle with you! I don't know where the rest of yah bums are but I do know one thing- I'm gonna KILL you!" and then the mobster opened fire on Jo, unleashing a full volley of bullets out towards the bluenette.

"Oi... say yer last prayers... chances are I'll kill yah before you can even finish them..."

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
┏━━━━━

Hannibal stared blankly at the rest of the super criminals as they charged out "Wow... they're fast..." a malicious grin slowly crept up on his face "This'll be fun...! I love this! Killing! Violence! Being a general PAIN IN THE ASS! HAHA THIS'LL BE GREAT!" he announced, cracking his knuckles then letting out a growl. You know, generally being weird and creepy and shark like "I hunger! Once blood has been spilled I go into a FRENZY you see!? AND THEN NOTHING CAN STOP ME- wait- er... is anyone listening to me...?" Krieg quickly realized that everyone was already out fighting for their lives- except really Meiling... whom was just standing around looking awkward. Hannibal looked to he with a face of contempt, then spoke harshly "Escudo... what the hell are you doing... go kill things..." he told her, grimacing to the woman.

━━━━━┛

Miles Grant

Miles quickly ran out towards the Suicide Squad, pointing his cane out towards them "..." he slowly moved it towards Jasper, whom to him looked like the least threatening of the batch, and together with the half naked dude that he hired once, they both looked like sitting ducks. A smiel crept up on his face, then his cane let out a sonic blast at Jasper "I think I'll pick you... honestly... compared to the rest, you guys look like mere rodents. I'll let the big boys deal with Jo and the others... but you guys... I think I can handle you all plenty...!"

"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b

Emile looked around and didn't really see anyone threatening him, but her eyes landed upon The Shark Man. She remembered him. She also remembered almost killing him in the Crater. So she aimed and fired at him because she hated unfinished business, and this time they could could fight one another easily without the armies getting in the way.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don chuckled as he heard Zombie commenting on how disrespectful this whole thing was... Maybe it was, but Mario wasn't paying attention to that, instead he was getting ready to deal with Zombie.

"Ah, you probably should not have called attention to yourself, naked Nathan. Is that what you crazy kids do these days? Back in my day, I'm pretty sure that was a crime... Well, I guess you must be one of those 'YOLO' kids, yes?"

Yeah, that explained the nakedness. Obviously Zombie would totally know what YOLO meant...cause it was a totally recent and hip term, right? Yeahhhh... The man reached into his pocket and took out a tie. The tie seemed to have something attached to the end...oh look it was a piece of charred steak. And possibly an excessive amount of some manly fragrance. This...weapon (?) was also much longer than normal ties, so when the Kingpin ran forwards and threw it out at Zombie, it was like a whip, except...it would hit him with burnt meat. Which would hurt more than expected.

"I hate to go against one who served me so well...at least I know this will be an amusing challenge! I DO only hire the best, after all. EAT DISGUSTINGLY OVER-COOKED STEAK!"

Armageddon

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma totally did not mind the Meili-closeness. Cause seriously, dose arms... BUT it was time to destroy things, so she winked at the pinkette

"I will put THOSE arms to good use later~!"

She yelled, a note to herself...but said really loudly, as she ran towards the Suicide Squad... And YES Rommel! He was interesting. With the animal thing...and yes. Arma was gonna have fun with him. Even if Roy was already attacking him... He'd have to deal with it.

"Oh Mr Heartsicles, you're gonna have to share THIS animal! I'll leave you some of his guts after I'm done BLOWING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM~!"

And her arms went super glowy, the manic look in her eyes worsening as she ran towards Rommel and blasted at his legs, since Mr Heart seemed to have the arms handled.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Inna analysed the situation for a moment, but her eyes never strayed too far from Kraven. When he started ranting like a maniac, she was done.

"You meeserable piece of sheet. You want death? I weell geeve thees to you, da."

She spat at him, then ran and smashed at his face with the robot arm she had ripped from a robot back in Lust. She was pretty angry...this man was a monster, and she wanted him dead.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel grinned and he jumped into the air, one of the hammer blows hitting his arm, and then getting hit by one of Arma's attacks. However...he didn't seem to mind, despite the obvious wounds. He jumped back and cracked his neck. He roared and jumped toward them, slashing at Heart with his claws, skidding after he jumped. He locked eyes on Arma, and dashed toward her, jabbing at her chest.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:15 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile watched as the other members of Suicide Squad were quickly pulled into battle, and he reached back a hand warily, pulling his hammer from his belt, turning his other arm so that the back faced out, ready to launch needles if need-be. Quite honestly, he was a bit skeptical over whether or not his cybernetics were going to be of any help--he'd been having a bit of a rough day, in that respect. He was in the middle of thinking about this--when suddenly, Mr. Ghoul sprang out of nowhere and...booped his nose? Smile gave him a look of confusion for a split second as he saw the man just standing there, but it didn't take him long to react. He launched a volley of needles from his arm, hoping that they'd hit at such a close distance--and also hoping that they'd do something, considering his luck today. Then, he quickly closed any remaining distance, carefully analyzing the man before him as he leapt forward, bringing his hammer forward in a precise arc towards the side of one of the man's ribs. He shifted his feet after, stepping back a bit, ready to move if need-be--he was testing the waters. He didn't want to go all-out until he knew this man's abilities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Vincent20_zps2d0b3beb

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"I agree," Vincent replied to Hal simply, his voice even and serious. He scanned the room with his cybernetics, viewing the quickly shifting heat signatures that were darting about the room, seemingly locked in combat now. He ddin't take his eyes off of them, not wanting to risk being attacked unawares, but continued to speak to Hal. "It seems chaotic. We wouldn't want to be caught in the crossfire. Do you see any opening that we could take in order to defeat the enemy while minimizing damages?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Nyehwweh_zps1a8acaf5

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

"... Oh." Meili sort of stared at Arma for a bit, her awkward-standing-around-ness ensuing further as the greenette leaped off at some guy. That... yeah. ... Okay. Yeah.
It took Hannibal addressing the pinkette for her to pull her attention away-- and the girl seemed to shrink in the slightest as soon as she heard his tone. "O-Oh--th-that--I--I-I`m--" She stammered in a small voice, tears prickling the corner of her eyes as all twenty of her arms twiddled their thumbs behind her back-- but then suddenly Emilia. Meili`s demeanor flipped like a switch, her eyes narrowing as her arms warmed themselves up quickly and fired all at once at Emilia`s rocket, disintegrating the projectile and sending it`s remains flopping onto the floor helplessly. "Hey! If you`re trying to land some kind of sneak attack on General Cao, you`ve got another thing coming! How about a respectful battle, huh--?!" Even when clearly pissed off, her voice was-- just so meek. She wasn`t going to let Hannibal fight alone, though-- not ever again. Clenching and unclenching all her fists with renewed vigor, she fired at Emile as she retreated closer to Hannibal. "Say your prayers!"   

Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper kept his eyes on the crowd of criminals as quickly, fighting broke out, scanning for someone to attack while trying to avoid being attacked himself- but it wasn't hard to see Miles aiming his cane his way. His eyes narrowed as he focused his attention on the other man. He scowled as he heard what he was saying- but did a quick somersault to the side nonetheless to avoid the sonic blast, twisting around while still on his knees to fire off two shots from his handgun. "We're rodents, huh? What, can't handle the bigger guns for yourself? Too bad you're dead fucking wrong- I'm no weakling, idiot," Jasper snapped, returning to his feet and starting to circle Miles, eyes mostly on him- though glancing off to check on a few others, prepared to step into their fights if need be.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:12 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Joe had quite the satisfied look on his face as violence quickly broke out in the ring, the pairs seeming to make themselves-- and, for a moment, he had his sights on Hal in particular-- since... he, at first, hadn`t noticed the blur of light rushing in his direction. Soon enough, he did-- and it was pretty cool that Mr. Gold took the time to monologue a bit before opening fire, or Joe would have probably been swiss cheese by now. But, he was not. So, fight this mobster he would do! In one quick flash of motion, Joe twirled his revolver skillfully around his fingers, looping it`s handle and gradually maneuvering it up and down steadily to block Mr. Gold`s onslaught of bullets, which now ricocheted to opposing sides of the room.
"What you mean is that you`re down for a second beating then, yeah--?!" God, once she thought a bit-- her reasons for killing this guy originally now were... completely null and void.

He`d almost feel kind of bad about it... except not really. If anything- now, Joe felt like he should be thanking this man... with his death, word that Vulture Team was out for Conqueror Worm`s blood spread through No Man`s Land like wildfire-- that faithful battle fought against Mr. Gold and Kraven was marked as the beginning of the rest of Jo`s life. Seeing him here now was definetely jarring Jo`s effectivity a bit-- but, with how many times she had been around the block since the last time Mr. Gold and Jo fought-- he was confident this wouldn`t take too long. Without further ado, he cocked his revolver, and fired a shot to the assassin`s knees. Since, he sort of knew about this guy`s super speed stuff-- and the bullet to Mr. Gold`s leg was what meant his demise the last time they met. Joe warily took a step back and slid into a CQC stance to ready himself, the smile dissipating from his lips within him really noticing.    

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:40 am

Kraven

Kraven raised an eyebrow as he saw Inna run at him "Oh...? What a tiny little lady... it's kind of pathetic. Then again, I learned long ago to not judge a book by its cover..." when he saw the robot arm coming, the blonde quickly grabbed it mid-swing. A malicious grin on his face directed towards Inna, he then commenced to rip the robot arm in half "It's going to be fun breaking you. I think I'll start off by breaking that face of yours!" Kraven threw a single powerful punch towards Inna's face, followed by a fit of laughter.

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart didn't even crack a smile as his attacks connected. AND THEN Arma's attack- which Heart was also caught in "AGH- WHY YOU-!" he emerged from the aftermath of her attack, his burnt skin quickly regenerating. Off-guard, he realized that Rommel was still close to him a second too late as he turned to the hound only to be subjected to a furry of slash attacks "AGH!" of course, said slashes began to quickly heal in a matter of second. As Rommel went after Arma, Heart followed, running after him and throwing his hammer right towards his face.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

"Chaotic Indeed..." Hal commented, watching the utterly chaotic brawl break out with a face of boredom. Honestly this was just another day in No Man's Land, yeah, a bunch of utter psychopaths trying to kill each other? Sounded just about right. Lighting another cigarette, he watched Jo fight Gold as he continued to speak with Vincent "Honestly we could easily overwhelm them if not for how ridiculously bad we are at working together... look at that..." Hal pointed at Arma and Heart "Heart's probably been attacked more by the machine than his actual opponent. I fear that we would meet similar fates if were try something utterly dumb..." He looked to Jasper, whom was only dealing with Miles. Since Miles was small-time compared to almost everyone else in this room, Hal predicted that he'd be the first to fall "Vincent... watch the one with the white hair... I believe there will be an opening for us soon."

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul let out a giggle seeing Smile's reaction to his 'boop', but then he saw the mallet. Oh shit, he'd seen enough cartoons to know where this was going! As he readied himself for Smile's charge, he looked to his arm, seeing a bunch of tiny needles in it "Huh...? Since when did they put tiny needles on Ghouls?" he asked, pulling one out and staring at it. And then things got weird. Ghoul looked back to Smile- ONLY TO SEE WILEY COYOTE COMING AT HIM WITH A FUCKING MALLET. Ghoul's eyes widened, his reaction could even be seen through the mask "OH NO! NO NO NO! NO WAY!" Ghoul yelled as he started to run away from Smile, and thanks to his leg cybernetics, managed to keep a nice distance away from Smile at the moment "GET AWAY COYOTE! NO! NONE OF THAT!"

Mr. Gold
The Golden Gentleman

Mr Gold grinned as he saw Jo reflect his bullets "Aye... I don't remember you being able to do that..." he muttered, before seeing getting a good look at her revolver. Gold was about to unleash another attack upon the bluenette, but then she spoke. And she pissed him off, looking as if he had just popped a vein, the man yelled out "FUCK YOU! I HAVE MONEY!" then dashed around using his superspeed to avoid her bullets. He then jumped upwards into the air, pointing both guns down on his enemy "LOTS OF MONEY!" then he opened fire again, from above.

┏━━━━━

Hannibal continued to grimace towards Meili "Have some back bone!" he yelled to her. And then missiles. Thankfully for Hannibal, Meili seemed to deal with it. Not that he was awfully worried about a single missile, it'd take more than that to take his life. But with that threat out of the way, he could focus on what he did best, ripping things apart. His fists clenched, a sadistic grin upon his mug "GOOD JOB MEILI!" he yelled, before looking at Emilia, letting out an animalistic snarl "So you'll be my first victim!? Oooohohoho.... gooood! I promise I'll be gentle...!" right after Meili fired at Hannibal, the shark man jumped over his ally and tried to bite at Emilia with his razor sharp teeth "I WILL BREAK YOU!"

━━━━━┛

Miles Grant

Miles didn't wait for Jasper to counter attack, he just wanted to be done with this guy "Yes! Mere rodents! You are not fit to be among us! NOW DIE!" Miles then began to just fire one sonic blast after another at Jasper as he tried to circle him. He didn't seem to be enjoying this like the other super criminals, he just wanted to be over with this fight quickly "Embrace death! Child!" he also yelled after his initial volley of sonic blasts, he wasn't going to give Jasper a chance to attack if he could help it.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:45 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 2 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie saw The Don approaching him. Oh god not this. After the YOLO kids thing, Zombie just sort of arched an eyebrow to the guy "Yo- what now...? What the hell are yah sayin'!?" and then the tie. Zombie immediately knew what that meant "Theya's a cooked steak on that thing isn't theya-?" and then he was whipped across the face by a charred steak. Nathan let out a sigh "Knew it." he then aimed his handgun right at the Don's chest "Okay- sowwy okay!? Cause I gotta kill yah- so don't make this hard, awright!?" and then he fired at the Don.

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin seemed almost offended that Zombie not only didn't know his awesome slang, but also totally predicted his amazing steak-whip-weapon-thing. Fuck that guy, his idea was totally original!

"Why you-!"

Then Zombie shot at him. He looked down at his chest, where there were now bullet-holes...except he wasn't bleeding. The bullets hadn't even been able to break his skin; apparently this man's chest was so thick with muscle that bullets had a hard time piercing it.

"Drop the guns and fight like a man, Nathan! I'm not some young widow that I sent you out to kill! I am Mario Falcone!"

He lashed his whip out at Zombie's knees, trying to trip him, then ran at the man and threw a powerful punch at his face.

Armageddon

Arma also seemed to shrug off Rommel's attacks, they just made a clinking sound against her cybernetics, and she grinned wider.

"Awww isn't he just DELICIOUS?"

Mr Heart seemed a bit upset at the whole...being-attacked-by-the-force-of-a-nuclear-weapon thing.

"SUCK IT UP, ROY! We all know you've done it before~!"

She shrieked, then blasted at Rommel's face as the man continued to run at her, immediately after Mr Heart's attack. That would be fun.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Inna remained quiet as Kraven spoke, she did not want to speak to this...scum. She dropped the robot arm before it could become a liability and was amazed by his strength, but she had figured he was pretty strong anyway, if he had become so important in a place this savage. Quickly ducking under Kraven's punch, Inna got behind him and threw a powerful kick at his back.

"мудак.."

She muttered, observing the man's stance as he fought, trying to find out how she could cause the most damage in the least amount of time.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next