Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna wasn't gonna take the time to answer any of Kraven's comments, she mostly tried to block his voice out because it made her cringe... But then he moved out of the way, leaving her to attack JOE with all of her stuff, which was not good. She stopped her pressure point attacks abruptly, but managed to snatch her Kukri just in time.

"I apologi-"

She started awkwardly, having noticed that she might accidentally hit Joe, but then punch to the face happened. She groaned and reached up with her free hand, feeling the warm wetness that indicated that her nose was bleeding...and probably also broken because WOW that punch was meant for KRAVEN. Lots of anger behind that punch. Still, they had to do things...so she wiped the blood off with the back of her hand and shook her head, indicating that she was fine.

"You are strong.."

She commented, but prepared herself to attack Kraven again...except she heard shots coming in now, and turned to see that Jasper was shooting at Kraven. That was good. Also Rommel seemed to be doing a thing..and Zombie had just somehow taken out the multi-armed nuclear-powered cyborg. Looking to Joe, she asked.

"Ees there anytheeng we can do now...? Or should we just...stay out of the way?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:04 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven shook both fists up into the air "BWAHAHAHA! NOW IT ENDS-" and then he was shot in the shoulder "Oh well then-" he quickly brought up his left arm in front of him, keeping it in front of his heart. The next two bullets lodged right into his arm "Keh... hahaha.... HAHAHAHA!" Kraven's left arm then went limp. Yet, it didn't seem to bother him, he didn't even seem to be in pain. He slowly began to advance towards Inna, despite Jasper's bullets crippling him to a degree. His slow advance turned to walking, then a quick paced walk, then a walk "Come on girly! Let's put a SMILE on that face!" he began to dash towards her, jumping to the side as a powerful nuclear blast launched towards him. The mere fact that he'd gotten close to the blast managed to burn his right arm away, but he still didn't slow down "HAHAH! FUCK ARMS! WHO NEEDS THEM!?" Kraven seemed to be charging closer and closer towards Inna until he was right in front of her. Then, he stopped. Blood was poring on the girl's face profusely. That Kukri was in Kraven's throat, when Inna pulled it out, he was pretty much bleeding out to death. The fact that he'd managed to pull all of that off whilst having a slashed neck was almost supernatural, but it seemed his time was up. He had finally lost too much blood, and the man began to fall to his knees "I was... too... slow..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Owowowow--!" Joe wasn`t exactly sure how to respond to the onslaught of pressure points via Inna-- it was... a sort of weird, foreign kind of pain. He had a fair share of knowledge on that subject-- yet, the way Inna did it was--- different, per say. It also sort of took him a second to realize he just punched Inna in the face... but, once he did, he immediately retraced his arm, glaring at his own fist for a moment as if to reprimand it. "Shit--! Uh, I`m sorry, man-- I didn`t-- yeah--" He muttered quickly, furrowing his eyebrows in concern as he caught sight of the small dribble of blood he had caused. Oh---wow---good punch--
Then came the question of what they should be doing now-- and with interest, Joe turned back to the strife with Kraven, frowning some. Considering nuclear blasts were now a thing here... it... sort of felt like this whole thing was on a different level entirely... of course-- he wasn`t about to relate that information to Inna. "...I mean--" Suddenly Kraven. As he advanced toward Inna, somehow surviving the volley of attacks hurled his way despite the odds-- Joe assumed a CQC stance, ready to strike. Except-- apparently even Kraven had his limits, seeing as how he soon collapsed onto his knees moments later. The bluenette untensed, stepping away with unease. "... Well`p. Finish the deed--?" He didn`t move to attack Kraven-- instead, his inquiry was clearly aimed at Inna. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Zombie14

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie hoisted the cybernetic arm upwards, smiling to Emile and Zombie "No pwoblem bwo! Now then...!" Zombie immediately turned to the battle against Kraven, charging up the arm once again. With his precision and aiming skills, this should be easy. At least, since Kraven was such a large target. But then Rommel fired, Jasper fired, and Kraven was bleeding all over the place. Zombie lifted the arm upwards again, an expression of surprise on his face "Oh..." well that was insanely quick "Well then..." Zombie awaited for Inna to finish the job, though if she took too long Zombie wasn't going to stop himself from killing the blonde like he did to Meili "Well, we're done here right...!? Time to move upstaiyas..." Zombie noted the psychic energy in the corner of the ring. That didn't seem good, something was definitely still coming "H-hey guys!? Dere's a big bwob of psychic gunk still here-! S-should I shoot it!?"
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna waved Joe's apology away, the punch was nothing to worry about, definitely not when they were facing Kraven, who was somehow STILL ALIVE. And coming towards her. Fast. Inna gripped her gun and prepared to defend when...nuclear blast took off Kraven's arm. But he still kept coming...until apparently he noticed that all the blood that was oh-so-artfully splattered on her everything was probably supposed to be in his body.

"Beetch.."

She muttered, repeating the curse word that she had heard on various occasions, but still didn't understand. Either way, it sounded appropriate. Seeing Kraven on his knees in front of her, with Joe offering to let her finish him off, it almost gave her satisfaction. She had never killed someone before, always refusing to stoop to that level, especially in combat, but Kraven...she didn't consider him to be human. This projection of him wasn't even real, she assumed judging by the psychic blob things going on, but destroying anything that was like him felt like justice. Especially after he had humiliated her the way he had.

"Da."

She replied simply to Joe, nodding before looking back down at Kraven, his blood dripping from her hair and arms. She then lifted her gun and...shoved it through Kraven's forehead, with enough force to make it through to the other side. Inna did this surprisingly quickly, not stopping to relish the moment or any of the creepy things she had noticed that Kraven would have tried to do, and it was over in a second as she pulled her gun back out, wiping the blood, brains and bone fragments from the barrel and looking towards her team mates, who seemed preoccupied with the psychic blob.

"Shooteeng eet seems like the best idea, da.."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie stood there beside Inna, with Kraven at his knees. He actually recognized this one, Nathan was pretty sure he blew up a city or two. However, Inna's accent really did confuse him "Inna! Dis ain't time for going to da beach! We need to-" and then she killed Kraven "Oh- that was fast." and now that Kraven was done for, Zombie turned his attention to the psychic blob. Since Inna told him that shooting at the ominous psychic blob was a good idea, he did that "BLAM!" and he fired a nuclear blast right towards the thing- said psychic blob then ate up the nuclear energy and became bigger "Oh- that ain't good... IT'S INNA'S FAULT! SHE SAID DAT SHOOTIN' IT'D BE A GOOD IDEA!" he quickly pointed to Inna and shoved the blame towards her as a way to save face- in his own mind.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel looked at the psychic blast, and saw how it ate nuclear energy. Oh dear, that was bad. He tried to think of what he could do, but only "beat the shit out of it with bare hands" but that didn't seem to be like a good idea. He looked at Joe, hoping he had an idea.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emile wrenched her foot free when it was caught. "Zombie! Stay out of-" Emile began to say until Meili just died via her own arms. Emile felt rather empty when that happened. "... So... Maybe we should just... Get out of here." Emile suggested since in his mind. Running away from that was probably the best idea. "I don't think anyone here is psychic to help get rid of it. Unless there is a material out there that can... Nuetralize it."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:31 pm

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Inna`s quiet cursed earned a bit of a look from Joe, his eyebrows lifted just slightly in surprise. What really jarred him was the girl`s preferred method of killing Kraven, though-- to which Joe visibly cringed, averting his gaze just slightly. He`d seen some pretty gruesome things, but... something about the way Kraven`s scars stuck his face into a constant beam, even as Inna`s gun penetrated his head-- made him uncomfortable to a degree. He cleared his throat, hoping no one had caught the brief moment of weakness-- when Zombie pointed out the large psychic blob materializing on the opposing side of the ring. Joe tensed.
"...S-Seriously?" His arms broke into an involuntary tremble-- and a lop-sided smirk twitched at his lips for about half a second before falling flat, unconvinced. A deep, foreboding pit knotted deep into his stomach, anxiety and distress clear on his features. They`d already dug so deep-- what could it possibly be this time...? The more he divulged into the thought, the more blood drained from his face-- the more light headed he felt. He just wanted to lay down... and maybe never have to deal with another psychic as long as he lived...

When Zombie`s inquiry about shooting it had came around, Joe`s jaw didn`t allow him room to speak for a few seconds too late. And the result of that only made him all the more wary. "Ugh..." That blob was most definetely unyielding-- meaning there was no intricate strategy to be formed here, their only option was to fight back. The bluenette grimaced at the prospect... but, in the face of fear-- he`d learned the best way to cope was to feign confidence. He`d been about to speak when he heard Emile, the redhead`s comment only warranting a glance over the shoulder. Run away--? Really--? "... Listen up," He said, sounding slightly annoyed, stern-- with a distinctive waver on his words.
"They could send each and every crook in this whole city into this ring-- and we`d take on each and every one. Just get ready to kick ass." He fumbled with his pockets, managing to unearth a few bullets-- which he made quick work of reloading with. He cocked his gun, glaring defiantly as he awaited the arrival of their last opponent for now...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 David_zpsc69792b3

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 The_in10
Mastermind : Inmate-X
Slowly, a figure began to emerge from the psychic energy "It's been awhile..." slowly it completely emerged, a metallic monster, it's psychic aura so strong that everything aroudn it seemed to be burning away. Once it had fully separated form the psychic blob, it was released outwards as a psychic shockwave, completely destroying the ring. Before them stood The Inquisitor at the peek of his power, as a monstrous, unstoppable cyborg capable of destroying entire armies. And there he stood, in all his homicidal-glory "I'm certain my pawns have softened you all up nicely... but now it's over. It's FINALLY OVER! I WILL GET REVENGE ON YOU JOSEPHINE!" he yelled, as rubble from all over the room began to float up, enough to probably bury the Suicide Squad. The mechanical monster looked towards Jo, hovering over the ground, it's deep demonic red eyes facing towards her "You all die now... The Inquisitor ALWAYS wins..."
"Let's play a game...!"
David Kruger Theme - Destiny's Force

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:03 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don had been quietly observing, still trying to decide when it was best for him to act. Then the psychic blob turned into the Inquisitor, and his neutral expression turned to one of anger. The Inquisitor was behind bringing him back to life, right? Back to life to fight for the people working against Zombie! Against EVE! This was not acceptable. As much as Mario hated Jo for her constant betrayals, he hated the Inquisitor more, and anyway when Jo was Joe, it was easier to stand up for her...him.

"I believe you made a mistake, Mr Kruger, because it is the Family that always wins."

He said simply but angrily, and at that point his mind was made up. He was going to risk his new life for Josephine (Joseph?) Beaumont and the rest of this strange team that had come along to the tower.  He was going to give everything up for one final sacrifice. So he took off the tie he was wearing, handing it to Joe.

"Give this to Eve, Josephine. Tell her I did this for her."

He knew that destroying this psychic would not only mean saving the Suicide Squad, but also the Family and, most importantly, his daughter. It was time. The Kingpin stepped in front of the rest of the squad, facing the Inquisitor in all his glory. Suddenly, the giant mass of muscle and hair that was Mario Falcone was flying towards the Inquisitor, his impenetrable heart-fro protecting his head, but also serving as a great weapon as he headbutted David repeatedly, hoping to keep him occupied until he had a better plan. Which he now did.
Using all of his unnatural strength, the Don pulled at the Inquisitor's limbs, attempting to rip them off and hit the man with them.

"Enough of your fancy tricks, David, let's do this like proper men."

Mario would have preferred to use some sort of super manly weapon like a club or a large child, but none of those were at hand...so he took out his monocle. Pressing his thumb to the center of the lens, it suddenly expanded, its edges becoming thinner, sharper, until it was a deadly, razor-sharp Frisbee. The Kingpin climbed on the Inquisitor's shoulders and brought the monocle-Frisbee down onto the back of his opponent's head, going for a decapitation.

"I come to my doom, but at least I die as a true man...with raw meat in my pocket, a good suit, and another man's blood on my hands."

He paused...and as an afterthought, he added:

"Hashtag YOLAFT."

You only live a few times.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:22 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 David_zpsc69792b3

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 The_in10
Mastermind : Inmate-X
The Inquisitor slowly rose his arm upwards, then out towards the Suicide Squad "Now..." psychic tendrils began to form around him, they would look VERY familiar to Jo and Emilia. This was the same attack that lead to the deaths of most of Vulture Team's original footmen. This was something perfectly capable of killing hundreds in mere seconds "David Kruger ALWAYS wins his games..." and then the tendrils lashed out towards them. All seemed lost, there was no way to stop this attack, even if a few psychics were among them, he was an incredibly strong psychic himself and could probably overpower any of them. But then the unexpected happened, Mario Falcone stepped forward "MARIO!? YOU-!" and then the meatman lunged out towards him "No... no! No! No! No! No! No! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! N O ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" David used all of his psychic power to have his tendrils lunged out at Mario. They all hit, sucking away his life force- but the man kept coming at him "NO! NO! BULLSHIT! I CALL BULLSHIT! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" and then he was headbutted, repeatedly, over and over and over again until his metallic head looked like junk metal. But he wasn't stopped, The Inquisitor was still hovering in place "I'VE HAD IT! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU! YOU DISGUSTING MAN! I WILL END YOU! THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT! I NEVER LOSE! NEVER DO YOU HEAR ME!?" he used his psychic energy to try and lift Mario away from him, but the man's strength fought it. The Inquisitor couldn't push Mario away "HOW!? THAT'S NOT FAIR!" and then his arms were ripped off, which The Inquisitor didn't need anyways, but nonetheless his two metallic arms were thrown aside, skidding across the floor. With the monocle in front of his eyes, ready to behead him, The Inquisitor seemed at his most desperate "DAVID! KRUGER! ALWAYS! WIIINS!" and then two massive psychic tendrils taking the form of arms lifted Mario upwards and away from the psychic. The two massive arms held Mario securely above The Inquisitor, whom then launched thousands upon thousands of psychic tendrils right out towards Mario at a machinegun's pace "ALWAYS!" and with this, The Inquisitor's complete psychic energy was completely focused on killing Mario. This left him perfectly open to any attack by the Suicide Squad.
"Let's play a game...!"
David Kruger Theme - Destiny's Force

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 am

Nathan Crockett
Zombie watched as The Inquisitor made his appearance "Awe hell no-" he readied for whatever this thing had in store for them. He didn't recognize this one, not at all, but he was sure Jo did, as the machine seemed to single her out. Nathan was pretty sure they were dead, until Mario took a step forward "H-hey! Mistah Falcone! What are yah doin'!?" he watched as mario lunged out towards the psychic cyborg, the two seemed at odds with each other in a fight of raw strength on a totally different level from what Zombie was used to "T-THIS IS CRAZY!" he took a step back, before falling on his butt. He was not expecting this "This isnt' what I signed up for at all..." he began to slowly crawl back, ready to make a run for it. But then, he noticed an opening "I... I see it..." Zombie ran over to some of the remaining arms that Rommel had luckily ripped off. He grabbed six. Then he ran back over, aiming every single one of them towards The Inquisitor "I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE!" he yelled, and in sync, every single one of the arms let out a nuclear blast right towards The Inquisitor "I'm not going to let you die... not anymore... to many of my friends are dead now..."
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:47 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel looked at the arms and grinned. He took it apart and threw the arms one at a time, with all his strength. He was aiming all at different parts of the body in order to murder this mans face. The arms flew like shurkins and it was super cool looking and yeah!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:52 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"H-Halt die Klappe, Jasper--!" Smile sputtered out at Jasper's response in German, his face growing even redder, if that was at all possible as he became further flustered by the silverette's flirting. "Ich schwöre, ich werde deine Knie zu brechen! Ich meine es! Ich weiß nicht erröten! A-Anyvay, ve have a job to do here, so focus already...!" Eager to change the subject, Smile quickly looked away from Jasper, and back over to the battle.
Smile, still over towards the side of the room next to Jasper, saw the Inquisitor distracted by Mario--and as Zombie did his thing, it became clear that it was now or never--if they didn't take this opportunity, none of them were getting out of this alive. And if there was one thing that Smile knew--it was that he wasn't dying. Not now--not before he found his sister again. He stood up from where he'd been kneeling, helping Jasper up to his feet as well.
"Let's finish zhis," Smile stood back to back with Jasper, and he opened the bullet compartment on his hammer, letting the smaller bullets fall out--before reaching into a pouch on his belt, pulling out some quite impressively large bullets, slipping them into the ammunition cartridge quickly during the time that everyone else began attacking. He then closed the compartment, raising up the hammer and pointing it at the Inquisitor at the same time that Jasper raised his handguns, also aiming at their target. "Punch him full of holes--!" Both Smile and Jasper unloaded their entire clips towards the Inquisitor at the same time, the heavy-duty bullets ripping through the air as they launched towards the metal monstrosity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:01 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper had sort of just done his best to fight from where he was, gritting his teeth to get through the pain in his arm and shoulder- but as Smile helped him up, he muttered a thanks, his eyes narrowed at the Inquisitor. "Haha, fucker- think again!! We're rewriting the story and making up for any previous mistakes," he snapped, waiting until Smile was ready to start firing off all of his bullets at the large opponent, rather done with everyone's shit at this rate.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:14 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The disorienting foreboding feeling that overcame him as he merely glanced at the slowly materializing psychic blob was honestly nothing compared to what he felt as the Inquisitor of all things formed from it. His mind itself was static-- but, needless to say, the sight had him shaking all over. Even as he was personally addressed-- he attempted to retort, curse some more, give a snappy comeback... yet, his tongue was cotton-- his throat was restricted by the feeling in his chest that clenched so hard, he could`ve sworn he was going to suffocate...
His eye darted around his opponent`s psychic tendrils, fear apparent in his quickened breath and heaving shoulders. The same psychic tendrils that devoured his entire faction as he layed helpless on the ground. The same psychic tendrils that were heard over their pleads for help. The same psychic tendrils that had haunted his nights for months and months, depriving him of any kind of peace that may have been achieved through unconsciousness...

For a moment, Joe looked-- resigned. He didn`t make a move, he didn`t say a word-- he`d gone from suffocating fear to silent acceptance in a matter of seconds. The tendrils swarmed upon them like a lion on it`s prey-- and, it felt... befitting. That was a moment before Mario`s voice had registered. His glassy gaze flashed up, meeting the mafioso`s own, and slowly-- quiet resignation turned to surprise. "...You got it." He answered firmly, taking the tie into his hands, and quietly taking a moment to appreciate it`s texture. Now, it felt... foreign...
But, if anything-- it`s texture reminded him that his survival to this point was definetely not a trick of fate. Just a chance to knot a loose end.
He`d been prepared to neatly fold The Don`s tie and place it into his pockets-- but, the presence of something within it became apparent. Joe paused, inspecting it-- only to see that curled up within the tie, was... a cigar--? Carefully, he touched it- and near immediately recognized the device. Cigar bomb. Nice--?

He swallowed the node in his throat, looking back to the Inquisitor, a bright fire of determination dancing in his glare. "We keep getting interrupted, don`t we--?" He spoke quietly, surely drained out by the noise pollution around them. "If you hate to lose so much, then maybe you should stop picking fights with me--! AIM FOR THE HEAD--!" Without further ado, he shot the butt of the cigar bomb, allowing the gun powder`s residue to generate heat at it`s tip. It instantly throbbed in his grasp, indicating it`s soon-to-come eruption-- just as Joe chucked it across the ring at the metallic monstrosity, waiting until it flew far enough before turning and firing his remaining bullets at the small target to increase the capacity of the explosion. "REST IN FUCKING PIECES--"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:25 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b

Emile growled as the psychic stuff finally disappeared and out came the Inquistor. "... That's it..." he said as he picked up his lance. "EAT MY LANCE!" he yelled and at that moment 'POOF'. He turned back into a she while she fired the lance, blue energy encasing it.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Emilia8

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:39 am

Nathan Crockett
By the time the collected attacks of the Suicide Squad were over, The Inquisitor was no more. Barely even scrap metal was there, just a scrap of his coat on the floor. And The Don, Mario Falcone, fell helplessly to the ground now that The Inquisitor was done for. His psychic constructs slowly faded away, and when they were no more Mario just dropped. He hit the ground hard, creating a small crater. Zombie, seeing this, ran out towards the man "Mr. Falcone...!" he yelled, running out towards the man. He reached Mario, getting on his knees and looking down on his former boss. He was cold and lifeless, he was dead. He had sacrificed himself for them. Seeing this, Zombie slowly stood up, but stayed there staring at Mario's corpse, his eyes shadowed over, lifelessly looking down on the muscle man "..."
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:58 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The Inquisitor being reduced to a charred stain on the metallic ground was possibly one of the most aesthetically satisfying things Joe had ever seen in his entire life.
He scoffed, a small smirk tugging at the sides of his lips as he clipped his revolver onto his belt, taking a moment to relish in the feeling. His gaze lingered on Emilia for a bit-- unable to help but notice the fact that... everyone had switched back to their original genders except him...? He looked down at himself, frowning slightly.
Hopefully no one else would notice---ever---that`d be nice--
"...Alright-- let`s-..." He stopped suddenly, turning to face Zombie-- and where The Don`s corpse layed. His hand grazed over his pocket, feeling the tie through the fabric. Slowly, Joe reached for it, pulling it out and stopping to look at it-- before gingerly approaching Zombie, and kneeling to the assassin`s level. He was quiet for a moment, glancing down at The Don`s corpse with a forlorn expression. He... didn`t like The Don. The sand stuck behind his nails back before the Kraven incident months ago told him he would never like The Don. And even though this was, in fact, not The Don`s corpse-- suffering with loss was a concept not too alien for Joe. "... You alright--?" He spoke finally, not noticing how odd his voice sounded in the silence. He prodded Zombie`s shoulder, offering the other male The Don`s tie, which sat curled in Joe`s palm. "... Wanna hold onto this instead--? We`ve gotta go... an` stuff..."

Last edited by Emu Queen on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:27 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile took a moment to squint into the large cloud of dust produced by all of their attacks--and soon saw that the Inquisitor was no more. In that moment, he took a deep breath, and regained his usual composure and neutral expression. He didn't put away his weapon yet, though--he wasn't sure if they were going to have to fight again, after all. He could see that Zombie was having a pretty hard time of it, but Jo had that covered--and Smile didn't particularly feel like it would be his job to deal with comforting Zombie, anyway.
So, instead, he turned to Jasper, his eyes flicking to the silverette's wounds for a moment before they returned to his face.

"...You're alright, ja...?" he asked after a moment, seeming just barely hesitant to talk to Jasper after the silverette's teasing. "Ve'll have to get zhose bullets out later...before zhey become infected or somezhing..." He looked away then, before glancing back at Jasper and glaring at him slightly, lowering his voice so that only Jasper could hear, seeming the slightest bit embarrassed, "Ich weiß nicht erröten. Your eyes are playing tricks on you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 am

Nathan Crockett
Zombie continued to stare at the body, Jo's words were completely lost on him. He was not there anymore, it looked as if his mind was blank. Even as the tie was offered, he didn't so much as bat an eye at Jo. It wasn't until about a minute after Jo offered the tie that Nathan spoke. These words were exclusively aimed at Jo "People keep dying for you... and you just keep walking it off as if none of it ever happened... first Henry, now Mr. Falcone... tell me Jo... how many more of us are going to have to die for you...?" he spoke in a scathing tone, glaring right towards Jo "Do you wanna know why I accepted the contract on Vulture Team...? It wasn't for money... I'm rich as hell... no... do you remember Henry Ghast? He died because of you..." Zombie immediately rose one of Meili's arms towards Jo "An innocent man died... and you just fucking watched..."
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:33 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel saw the tension between Zombie and Joe. This sucked, he actually liked both of them, and didn't quite understand why they were spatting. Maybe some past bullshit. Though Zombie seemed pretty intent on killing Joe at this moment.
"Uhhh..." It was getting to the point the drug was waring off, and his wounds were catching up to him. He coughed a bit, a loogie of his blood splattered on the ground. "Saying something now would make them go crazy go nuts...I'll keep quiet right now, just sit down or something." Rommel thought, acting smart for once, and backed away a bit, taking a seat to try and let his body do its regeneration. It was slow, and he still needed treatment, but he had to save his energy for Ross.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 8 Emilia8

Emilia smiled to herself when the Inquisitor was no more. "Hm. Best moment in this day right now." Emilia said as he scratched her head, and noticed that she was back to normal. "Oh thank God." she said as she admired her old pals once again. 'I can never live without you...' she thought as with a nod. She then paused her admiration, looking at Zombie as he threatened to kill Jo. "Oh no... No..." she said as he declared that Jo just stood there as Henry was killed, which begged a question. What was going to happen now? She had to protect Jo, but she doubted that she could do much against a nuclear arm. "Zombie... Don't do this now." Emilia said, trying to see if they could talk him down from shooting Jo.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:38 pm

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Joe was patiently silent in response to Zombie`s silence, keeping the tie extended toward him with a look of expectation. He glanced toward the entrance, momentarily wondering when they would be given the option to trudge forward-- and then came Zombie`s response. Needless to say, he regained Joe`s attention. His eyebrows rose in surprise as he gave Zombie a look that indicated the other`s words hadn`t completely sank in yet-- and, once they did, slowly-- his eyes narrowed. "...What--?" He asked in a rather feral, threatening husk of a growl-- visible effort being taken into not resorting to violence at Zombie`s initial claim-- but, the more he spoke, the more that effort visibly cracked. Once the nuclear arm was aimed at him-- all bets were off. Glowering, Joe pulled his revolver again-- and aimed it at Zombie at the same level of Meili`s arm. "How. Fuckin`. Dare. You. Think your good enough to even say Henry`s name, you goddamn lowlife--? Say it again, and I`ll rip yer fuckin` mouth off--!" He exclaimed, his teeth grit and his eyes glaring shankingly as the familiar feeling of extreme rage took over him in waves. He gestured to The Don`s corpse assertively with his revolver, a slight waver in his voice as he continued, "You forgettin` that steakbreath over here is the one who killed Henry to begin with--?! On a goddamn whim--?! You don`t know shit about what happened-- you don`t know anything-- not a goddamn thing--! Just who the FUCK do you think you are--?!" As Emilia spoke up, Joe remained focused on Zombie-- matching the murderous glint in the other`s eye flawlessly. He ignored the deep-seeded puddle of guilt that resided in his stomach, the part of him that knew he stood helpless as his innocent friend exploded into nothing-- not even scraps-- but what could he do--? Nothing-- he could`ve done nothing. He channeled the psyche-scratching disgrace into burning wrath instead-- the most easy emotion to deal with.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next