Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Zombie14

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie kept his glare completely fixated on Jo, and the arm aimed directly to her. He didn't so much as flinch as Rommel and Emilia spoke out, he heard them, and for about a split second he considered listening to reason on this one. But then Jo's response followed. Her words and actions only served to further enrage the assassin "Stay out of this..." he muttered to Rommel and Emilia "This is between the two of us..." his glare narrowed down further, he was completely and absolutely fixated on her now. He wanted revenge, even if he wasn't as bothered before, he was sick of this "I can't hate Mario for doing his job... Henry betrayed the organization, so of course there was going to be retribution. That's how this business works. Not that you'd know... because you're not like the rest of us... you were with Paladin until just recently... and unlike everyone else here, you were never forced to turn to crime to meet ends... Henry learned how things worked around here! He was like you, but he was smarter, he wasn't a total -fucking- idiot like you! He was out to protect you and he got himself killed because of you! It's your fault!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:48 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

"Yeah, I'm... I'm fine," Jasper murmured in response, glancing down at the wounds in his arm and shoulder before nodding to what Smile said about removing them. "I don't imagine it'll be very ha-- ..." He broke off as the other looked off then back, this time with a glare, wondering what he'd done- and as the other spoke in that low, embarrassed tone, he only smirked. "Sie tun erröten. Sie erröten und Sie sehen niedlich während es zu tun, und ich werde nicht meine Meinung ändern." Once he finished, he turned away, but it then became apparent to him that Zombie and Jo were fighting. He frowned, listening a moment and... rather quickly deducing what had happened. This could go very bad, very quickly--
Moving quickly, despite his injuries, the white-haired male moved forward, trying to keep to an angle that would keep Zombie from noticing him right off- once he was close enough, it wouldn't matter so much. So, once he was close enough- he sort of just put all of his weight into full on tackling the male, knowing it was probably a stupid move, yet suspecting that mere talking probably wouldn't get through to either of them.

"Zombie, stop-- you're hurting and you're upset and I get that but this isn't worth it- you're not thinking straight and don't pull that 'thinking clearer than ever before' bullshit because you're not-- this isn't the best time for any sort of disagreement, let alone this- please... just-- if nothing else, let us handle this later-- after you've had time to calm down and when we're not all still stuck in this cracked up tower of death and hell- please, just... listen to me. You say this is between you two but by handling it here you endanger us all- pull yourself together, Zombie, you... you've got to, for all of us."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:29 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"It`s got shit to do with me-- it was his own goddamn decision--!! There wasn`t anything anyone could`ve done to stop it-- aside from killing this piece of shit sooner--!!" He enunciated his words by pulling the trigger on The Don`s corpse just once in the chest-- the instability in his eyes growing with each word. Joe kept up the illusion of control fairly well as he continued, "Where I`m from`s got shit to do with this either-- you don`t know shit about me, or Henry, or anything that happened-- so why don`t you do yourself a favor, you degenerate piece of shit, and shut the fuck up before I kill you right here--?!" He barked, his outstretched arm breaking into a subtle tremble and his vision slowly unfocusing-- then along came Jasper, tackling Zombie over-- which was... unexpected to say the least. Joe scoffed, keeping the revolver firm in his grip but lowering his aim, and averted his gaze to the ground instead. How little he had to say on the matter was... slightly concerning. His expression as Jasper spoke to Zombie was best described as thoughtful and pained-- an expression he hid by ducking his head just slightly. "Pfch... dumb ass..."  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel got up as Jasper had Zombie restrained and walked over to Joe...well, limped over. He wiped his hands to get the blood of them and then looked at Joe.
"You okay?" he asked, the drugs effects pretty worn off, and himself in bad shape, but that didn't mean he was down and out. He would lay down back at base, right now, getting out of here was important. He looked over at Zombie, and then back at Joe. "So, I have no fucking clue what's going on...but...if it's any consilation...I think you're right. It's your decision, and stuff...and yeah." he didn't really have anything else to say on the matter, and just shrugged. He was TRYING to be nice...and considerate. These things did not come easy to Rommel.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie aimed the arm at Jo's head right before Jasper tackled him to the ground "GET OFF!" he yelled, immediately tensing up as Jasper tackled him. His eyes filled with rage, he listened to Jasper, but he didn't look happy "Do you have any idea how much pain and suffering she's brought to everyone around her...? I've done my research... I know exactly what she she's done... why don't you ask her who that man in the glasses she just killed was...? Wanna know how he got like that...?" he spoke in hate filled words to Jasper. And without further adieu, the man shoved Jasper off him "I'm... done..." he ignored Jo's words, knowing that if he listened to anymore from her he wouldn't be able to stop himself from shooting her. Though he couldn't stop himself from saying these words "The only reason I'm not ending this right here and now is because I know Charles is listening... as much as I'd want to end this... I kind of like the head on my shoulders. But know this Jo... as soon as we're done working for Paladin... I'm gunning for you..."

And then, after Zombie's words, a wall opened up, revealing a stairway going high up, a glistening light shining from the top. It seemed that this was the way up, the only way.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile watched everything go down silently, listening carefully to the conversation. As the doorway to the stairs opened, he thought for a moment on what Zombie had said--then spoke, quietly, unsure if anyone could even hear him at this volume,
"She's not zhe only vone, you know...each vone of us has caused zheir fair share of pain and suffering...vhy else vould ve be here...? Zhere's no vay around it, really..." He moved towards the stairs then, his head having cleared since the headbutts--while a faint pain was still there, he was eager to get this over with. As he reached the doorway, he turned around, waiting for the others quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was pretty focused on a wall while lots of things happened. She was processing lots of things, somehow even managing to miss how Zombie was blaming her for the aggression of the psychic blob. Only when the door opened did she snap back to reality, only to see that one of the villains that had ended up fighting with them before was now dead. And...there seemed to be tension. Probably. She wasn't sure how to tell what the weird feelings in groups were defined as, since she had spent so much time training on her own that she just wasn't used to group interaction.

"Pain and suffereeng..?"

She asked, looking from Smile, who had spoken, to Zombie, the one who Smile's words seemed directed towards, quizzically. She turned to look at the rest of things to try and deduce what she had missed. She failed miserably at this, but thought about Smile's words. How had SHE gotten here, if not through the same pain and suffering as the criminals had? How could she even attempt to work with them when they were from a completely different reality to hers?

"Riight.. Let us go?"

Shaking the thought away, Inna gripped her gun and headed towards the stairs, wiping more of Kraven's blood from her face with her sleeve as she headed up and disappeared into the stairway.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:48 am

Nathan Crockett
Zombie shot a glare towards Smile, but didn't say a word "..." instead of lashing out at him too, Zombie just walked forward, towards the stairs. Without so much as turning back to Jo, as much as he wanted to turn and yell at her more, he was focused on finishing the mission. The stairway looked rather long, MUCH longer than the one from the 1st to 2nd floor. Zombie realized that the worst was probably behind him, he could finish this up and return to base as quickly as possible now.
(EXIT)
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:12 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel felt this weird tension between Zombie and Joe, and it was not his cup of tea.
"Alright ladies, can we just hold together for thirty seconds now? Once we're done this, we can kill and make up ight?" he was really trying not to yell, 'man the fuck up and stop whining' since that wouldn't be a good response here, but he kind of wanted to...a lot. He followed Zombie (exit)

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:32 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper tried not to show any sort of fear when he saw just how angry Zombie really was, though he was somewhat worried- he wasn't stupid enough to underestimate him. He knew if he wanted, he could kill him, especially with how he was injured... Those injuries flashed through his mind again as the other male shoved him off, causing him to grunt in pain and fall on his back to the ground. "Shit-" he breathed, eyes watering with pain before he slowly dragged himself up, watching with some unhappiness as the others all started heading upstairs. Eventually, he started working his way over, sighing as he paused by Smile. "Come on, Smile... lets get out of here..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:40 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

When Rommel approached him, Joe seem to have much to say, aside from a quiet grunt to let him know he was heard. He appreciated the extended effort, especially coming from Rommel, considering... Rommel in general-- but, he... couldn`t really bring himself to say much. "Right..." He managed in a quiet mutter, his voice sounding like a forlorn sigh. Naturally, he heard Zombie`s voice behind him-- and kept his gaze down firmly, his hands slowly clenching into tight, white-knuckled wrists as he struggled to keep his composure-- then came mention of the man with glasses he had just strangled to death. "Th-thats-- sh-shut the fuck up--!" He whirled around then, facing Zombie now-- just in time to hear his final statement, their gazes unyielding on each other`s. "... Likewise." He responded darkly, remaining frozen in place as a few others exited too. He only shot a dagger-like glare at Rommel as he brushed by the other, heading toward the staircase with his head hung.

(EXIT)  

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile said nothing more as Zombie and the others passed him by--but as Jasper approached, he looked to him for a moment, before nodding silently, then turning, and moving up the stairs alongside the silverette. It was about time that they ended this and got back to base--hopefully this next floor would be the last one...

*Exit Smile and Jasper*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:37 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 9 Emilia8
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia growled before going with the rest of her team. What she wouldn't give to just go home right now.

*Exit*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9