Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Eternia Thread

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tales of Eternia Thread Empty Tales of Eternia Thread

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:16 pm

THIS IS WHERE WE START! We will all start at the Beach of Racash.

The sea of Racash is a dangerous ocean, but it is also a good place to be while fishing or just spending time at the beach. Some parts of the shore are quite rocky, while the sand glistens in the sun. The first thing you will notice are the presence of the moons. There were two. A huge one, and one smaller by three times. Across the sea you will see many small islands and on the other side, there is a forest not far from you. Only a couple of feet away. It looked dense, but you could go through. There could be a path, but none that you can see right now.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Tales of Eternia Thread Empty Re: Tales of Eternia Thread

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread Lugia_zps464b0878
Haku Masahi
Healer of Eternia
Haku woke up suddenly, almost wondering if it had all been a dream. She sighed. That would be so sad after she'd been given such a wonderful opportunity to help people. These thought evaporated from her mind when she caught sight of the moons.
Her breath caught in her throat as she took in the sight of them. It was astonishing. She stood up and looked around. This was all real and it was beautiful, like something out of story book.
She looked back at the waves. She remembered the light saying there were going to be others. She wondered when they were going to show up.
Then Haku saw her reflection in the water and stared for a moment. She actually looked....pretty. Haku never felt attractive but in this form, she did. She smiled at little and began looking around for anyone else.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Tales of Eternia Thread Tumblr_mzal1b9GcD1r4qstmo1_500

"The Sorceress." That was what all Ishida could remember at the end before he was cast away. "Uuuuuuuugh. My head." Ishida slowly opened his eyes as he grabbed his head. Just where was he? He looked in front of him and saw the sea. It looked lovely as he noticed that there was...two moons. Well that was a sight to behold. He then felt the sand that was underneath him. Sand...was this some sort of beach? Ishida looked around as he saw the landscape. It was magnificent. The colors were all lavished together as the scenery fit in piece with it. "Just who am I suppose to meet though, she never did tell me." He then remembered though...he would have to talk to people. GAH! This is not good! Not only was he shy when he had to talk to someone, what happens if they all hate him! Oh no! Oh no! This isn't like the game where he can be confident and can do no wrong! He's going to mess up and everyone is going to abandon him. Ishida shook his head to a no many times. "I can do this...I hope..."

He took a big sigh as he looked into the ocean to see what he looked like. Well he atleast had blue hair like his real life self. It would be easy to spot if he ever got lost and he did like the clothes he was wearing. The only problem that concerned him was his red eyes. Were people going to be scared of him because of it? Ishida took another sigh as he scanned to see if there was anyone that could possibly help him at this situation. That's when he noticed a little bit away that there was someone else. A...female!? Oh crap! Oh crap! Ishida was never confident when talking to females in NPCs and in female gamers! Just what was he going to do!? 'I mean...she is beautiful and all...' He shook his head again as he composed himself. 'I'll just talk to her...that's all...then I can quickly run away!' Ishida took a few steps and kept slowing inching his way to where Haku was before he was a few feet away from her. Just how was he going to do this? Ishida looked to the ground before looking at her and then muttered with a shy expression, "H-Hello..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku looked over as she saw someone approach her. She jumped a little bit when the blue haired boy appeared than smiled, glad to have finally found someone. He seemed a little shy though. Had she intimidated him somehow? She knew she was a bit tall for a girl but she wasn't used to people being intimidated by her.
Hello there. Were you sent by the light?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Haku kept on being nervous and awkward around Haku when he saw her jump back to his response. Did he...scare her? Crap! Already he meets someone and they're scared of him. He quickly took a bow to her reaction. "S-Sorry! I-I didn't mean to scare you!" He kept on bowing when he heard her asking if the light sent him? 'Huh? She knows the light as well? Could she be one of the members that were going to travel with? But this could be a trap...No! It can't be...but it might...' Ishida kept on arguing to himself whether he could trust her or not. He looked at her again. 'There's no way she can be evil! I have to trust her since she is the only person I have met so far.' He nodded his head to yes to Haku's question. "Yes I have met that orb of light known as the Sorceress. A-Are you o-one of the people sent to f-fight The Master?"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread Ishizu%20%96%20Yu-Gi-Oh
Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

Vanessa woke up laying in the sand hearing the sound of the ocean... She looked around still dazed... What a weird Dream... that is the last time I drink coffee and try to play games at the same time... She looked around again then down at herself... OH!... She saw two people talking to each other with very confused looks on their faces, the boy more so than the girl... She looked at herself in the water... "God I look young"... She waved and walked over to them... Hey!... You guys get sent here too?!... Let me guess, big ball of light, have to save another World right?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku looked at the boy, practically feeling his nerves radiate off him. She held up her hands peaceably,
No, you didn't scare. I just didn't see you at first. You don't need to bow to me.
She smiled at him. His emotions were near transparent to Haku. She hadn't meant to make him nervous. She sighed when he finally stopped bowing.
The Sorceress? So that was her name, yes. I was sent to fight the Master.
She looked over in surprise as another woman appeared. She looked like an Egyptian Priestess.
Yes, the light sent both of us to help save this world. I assume it sent you too?

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida stopped shaking when Haku said that he didn't scare her. That was a relief. He smiled when she said that The Sorceress sent her to. Excellent! He already found one of the members that was going with him! Just then another women showed up who looked like she was Egyptian. Wait a minute...a women! Gah! Just how many more people was he going to talk to! Especially if they were females! Ishida felt himself becoming nervous again as the two talked. All he did was shook his head yes. "Y-Yes...w-we were sent by The S-Sorceress to defeat T-The Master."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

Vanessa walked up to the two... She gauged their actions and speech, they were at most twenty, she had played enough online and spent enough time on the phone with business sharks to tell when someone was faking their age behind a mask... I am, I was made the Overseer, not quite sure if that holds significance or something... she pulled out something out of her pocket... it was a small deck of plain brown cards... She drew from it... Suddenly it glowed bright orange and a blur of light manifested in front of her as a large beast... she gasped then looked at it... it seemed tame enough she chuckled a little..."At least Allen left me with something before getting me caught up in this... I'm gonna smack him when I see him." She just thought of what the light had said... he was here?... How? Why? But she could see him again... She almost lept with joy at that Idea... She approached the beast and pet it gently.

Tales of Eternia Thread Rhenoplos-Concept

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread Kerrigan
Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
Tales of Eternia Thread Dividers
My past is my power

Tales of Eternia Thread 5lpk2adybhf

Kerrigan groaned, feeling the coarse ground under her. Slowly, she started to get more feeling in her body, and slowly, her reality was coming to her. Kerrigan awoke, her eyes slowly opening to the world around her. Slowly, she started to move, pushing herself up. She got on her knees and looked around. There was no one around...but this place seemed...familiar...but she knew it wasn't. She knew this was NOT home, this was what that voice was talking about. But why did it seem like this beach was so familiar? Kerrigan's head began to hurt as she stood up.
"Damn..." she mumbled, her hand going to her side, but she felt the side there. She looked at it, remembering back. "Right...that would help me find the key...right?" she asked. Finally, Kerrigan's senses starting to collect themselves, and everything started to become clear. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. "I have to either go to that Castle...or find the others...she said their would be others right?" she rubbed her neck, since it felt a little stiff. "Welp...I'm not going to find anything standing here." she started to walk off the beach, heading north, hoping to find someone.
And I will use this power for good
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida stood there as the new woman started to talk. 'So she's the Overseer? Just what is that?' As soon as he started to question, the new person took out a card as it began to glow. As soon as the monster appeared, Ishida fell down on his butt as he looked up at the monster. Dear lord that thing was scary! Is it going to attack? Ishida took up his arms in front of himself to defend himself when...nothing happened. Huh? He looked up to see Vanessa petting the creature. It's...friendly? Ishida slowly got up and walked to where the best was. He hesitated before slowly placing his hand on the monster's nose and started to pat it. This was nice.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Haku Masashi

The Healer of Eternia
Haku smiled at the Blue Haired boy for a moment. She could guess from how  he was acting that he was either incredibly shy or younger than her, probably both. She still had vivid memories of people like him from high school. She hoped he would be able to overcome it. She wasn't exactly confident either but she at least had gotten better over time. She hoped he could do the same.
She looked at the woman, analyzing her calmly. Haku couldn't help but admire the effort put into her avatar. Whoever she had been in their world, she either studied or knew someone who did something involving Egyptian culture. She raised an eyebrow a touch at her title for a moment.
The name doesn't seem to mean anything, but it probably has to do with whatever blessing the light gave you. I assume it's given everyone it sent here one.
She watched as the woman pulled out a deck of cards. Haku spotted something in the woman's voice when she said the name Allen. unfortunately being sick made you perceptive about feelings like sadness and that name had made this woman sad. Though the woman had said she would see him again so she didn't think he was dead. Haku smiled at this thought.
She gasped half in delight as she caught site of the beast. It was amazing. It seemed to have come from the card itself.  Haku calmly approached and pet the creature.
The creature both did and didn't contrast with the world surrounding them. The fact that the woman had even able to do something like this was incredible to Haku. Haku wasn't sure, but she guessed the woman had been given the ability to summon creatures. She'd read stories where people used some sort of summoning ability to summon creatures. That seemed to fit pretty closely with what they'd just seen this woman do.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

Vanessa looked over to Haku... You're probably right, I guess it meant this... Gesturing to the large dinosaur thing... Something was up with this girl... She was quiet but observant, she would have done well working under someone in a large corporation, but something else, she had a natural dip sadness in her expression, someone with a lot on her mind... Most of Vanessa's hardness came from her life in the business... She looked over at Ishida... Get up kid, it's tame... The card says its gentle and really can't fight except for if it charges which is rare, but boy can he carry a lot... She jumped up onto the animal Then looked through the small deck, she had one of this one, two mummies, a flaming horse, a bunch of blank cards and some scary looking thing... She put the horse and the scary thing at the bottom of the deck... Don't wanna pull them out accidentally... She turned the animal around and slowly headed down the beach while talking... Here let's see if we can find more like us, by the way my name's Vanessa who are you two?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

Kerrigan felt the terrain change as she made her way into the forest. The beach was only behind her, but she felt like this forest was a ton larger then the shore. She continued her way in, being VERY careful. She was looking for other people, or a castle, not sure what she was gonna find first, but either way, she was sure she would meet her teammates. She continued to walk through the dense forest, following the path.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Slowly it was becoming darker on the beach, however it wasn't all dark. Eternia's moons would still give them light despite the darkness creeping. The Shadows would grow longer, and there would be noises of a bird of some kind. Something close to the sound of loon, but quite. Lucky for those on the beach they wouldn't face much darkness. In the forest however it was getting darker in there fairly quickly. Though it was concerning, the sight was fairly beautiful. To see the forest in twilight with shadows painted on a few trees. On the beach though it was even more enchanting. The sea sparkles with the sunset, but the tide was coming in.

Where Kerrigan was she could a flapping of some kind. Like giant wings, then came a little crash not far from her, but it was off the path. What will she do?

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida watched as Haku started to pet the creature when Vanessa hopped onto it and started to be carried while walking down towards the beach. 'That seems like fun.' He followed the two down towards the beach when Vanessa asked them who their names were. 'Huh? Names? I forgot to ask what their names are!?' He facepalmed to himself as he answered the question. "Ummmmm my name is I-Ishida Touryu. I-I'm 17 years old and a senior at high school." He noticed that it was starting to get a tiny bit darker. "Ummm maybe we should hold off the searching and try to find a place to rest?"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:40 am

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku felt Vanessa examining her. She wasn't too surprised about this. She supposed she was sort of odd for a girl her age, but then again she'd had to grow up rather quickly. Being on death's door didn't allow much time to be a child.
Haku smiled reassuringly at Ishida showing that the creature really was tame. She assumed  the level of danger went up with each card in the deck. She noticed the woman had put one card distinctly in the back of the deck.  She watched as the woman lifted herself onto the creature. In her mind, Haku could see this as a scene in a story.
She kept a hand on the creature and signaled the boy to follow. She found the animals presence comforting. She knew she wasn't much off a fighter, but with the animal and the others present she could find some way to be of assistance.
She smiled at him as he face palmed himself. To be fair, she hadn't thought to ask their names  either.
My name is Haku. It's nice to meet you both. She looked around the beach and saw that it was getting dark. The beach looked beautiful. Haku could have stared at it for hours, but as she looked at the waves she noticed them getting closer. Ishida was right. They needed to set up camp soon.
He's right. The moon is giving us enough light to see, but the tide is coming in. It wont be safe if we keep looking for much longer.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:42 am

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

Kerrigan looked around, seeing the sky turn colors and the trees grew into s dark shade. It was...beautiful in a sense. Frankly, she couldn't stop to admire it because of the crash she heard not far from her position. She was wary of this place, but she figured, why not? She put a hand on her sword, and slowly made her way toward the crash.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 am

Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

They came up to a patch of woods and Vanessa heard a loud crash... It's nice to meet you too... Did you both hear that!?... It came from over there... She pointed off into the woods towards the direction of the crash... She patted the back of her riding beast and scooted up forward on the animal... Here jump on! Let's go check it out we should make sure no one was around to get hurt.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:38 am

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida smiled as he learned the two names. 'Ok so Haku and Vanessa. I'll remember that...I think.' He nodded in agreement with what Haku said that they need to quickly need to find camp. Then a loud CRASH was heard. Ishida quickly jump back from that sound as Vanessa ordered them to get onto the beast. He nodded and got up but then realized...he's going to be in close space between two females! This made his face go red as he slowly scoot up so that he would be behind Vanessa as he held onto the creature as they started to venture deeper into the forest.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:01 am

Haku Masahi
Healer of Eternia
Haku looked up at the sound of the crash. Oh no. Someone could have been hurt.
She looked to the area Vanessa had pointed out the crash as coming from. She couldn't hear any other noises but they would need to get closer for that. She jumped onto the creature, grateful now for all the time she had spent on the track team. She luckily was naturally light so Ishida wasn't too cramped, though she did notice how his face had become as red as an apple. He wasn't used to being surrounded by girls. She didn't even know him that well, but she was fairly certain of that.
We need to go before someone get hurts. Her face was calmly serious as she said this but her tone expressed how very  against this Haku was.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

When the other two got on the riding animal Vanessa set her eyes forward... She knew this wasn't a game but so far a lot of this worked like a game; asigned character classes with special abilities, altered appearances when here, but it was way too real... Vanessa decided to go into it with a gamers mind but more survivalist, it let her be confident that she had some idea what she was doing... She tapped the beast's sides with her heels as she said... Hold On! They charged off into the woods towards the direction of the crash... She grabbed Ishida's hands and put them around her waist to make sure he didn't fall off... He was probably telling the truth considering his age, Haku didn't mention hers but she was probably at least a little older, she was definitely more mature mentally the back of her riding beast and scooted up forward on the animal...They bobbed and weaved through the trees, this big thing wasn't exactly as fast as a horse but he sure could get some momentum going... Ahead in the distance Vanessa could see someone running in the same direction they were... A young greenette with a sword... Maybe she was one of the others like them! Hey there! Wait Up!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

Kerrigan heard a voice as she started to investigate the crash, only to see a dinosaur looking creature barreling toward her. Her eyes widened, and she bolted into the trees, heading fast for the crash site. She didn't know WHAT that thing was, but she wasn't about to find out! She got closer and finally arrived, using that time to catch her breath. This would was so different from the islands, she couldn't be sure of what was going on.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida was having trouble trying to stay calm on the beast. His face was already in a dark red as he was riding inbetween Vanessa and Haku. It was made even worse for him when Vanessa grabbed his hands and placed it around her waist for support. His mind started to go crazy and his face was heating up as the beast started to go faster. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Ishida couldn't take how much faster the creature went and placed his hands around her waist and his head behind her back for support. He didn't listen to what Vanessa said as he was busy hanging on for dear life and his eyes were closed. This was just getting too weird.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku kept a hold on Ishida as they began riding. This probably didn't and wasn't helping his nerves but it made staying on the creature a lot easier than it would have been otherwise. She spotted the girl ahead of them a moment after Vanessa did and keeping one hand holding onto the boys waist waved an arm to try and get her attention.
When she thought about it the sight of the creature would probably scare whoever this was and Haku was hoping this was another one of the people sent by the light. After spending sometime in this world, Haku felt even more determined to protect it, even if she wasn't entirely sure how, so it would be nice if they were able to find everyone soon. Unfortunately the girl hadn't seemed to see her. She sighed as the girl ran into the nearby trees. Haku raised her voice as she spoke to Vanessa, being careful not to squash Ishida between them,
I think seeing the creature scared her, but it looks like she's heading for the crash too. We can catch up with her there.
Haku dearly wanted to sure no one was hurt, so they needed to get there quickly.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next