Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Eternia Profiles

+3
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
7 posters

Go down

Tales of Eternia Profiles Empty Tales of Eternia Profiles

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Tales of Enternia is a game you got for yourself that you always wanted to play, but something goes wrong and you find yourself SUCKED into the game. You find that the world you thought was a game is indeed a real place. But your not alone. Turns out others have gotten trapped as well. Those proven worthy to help. Your companions will help you go home, but the real question is not how did this happen, but if you can go home at all. Use your wits, make good choices, and may God have mercy on you...

You may only play one character. On Skype I will give the scenario and you must answer the questions, showing who your character is. Then you copy and paste the conversation, and put it as your first post and that will act as your profile. No need for the first bit. When everyone posts their character.

(POST IMAGE(S) HERE)

Username:

Name:

Title (Will Be Given to You in the Interview):

Height:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status:

Life Before (Aka your Bio):

Fighting Style: (List any fighting styles, abilities)

:

Theme Music:

[size=18]Interview

[size=11](Here is how the interview works. First of all you need a Skype account. You will need it for this interview.  The length of the interview will also vary. You will contact Mocha (AKA RyuuSkulker) on Skype, where you will conduct the interview via Skype. After it is done please copy and paste the entire interview into this profile. Your profile does not need an approval after the interview is done. However, the rest of the profile must be completeled and posted in this thread before you begin the interview.)

Darkness engulfs you once more before your ears are filled with the noises of seagulls and waves, and that your also soaked to the bone. This is where you begin.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Tales of Eternia Profiles Empty Re: Tales of Eternia Profiles

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:11 am

Tales of Eternia Profiles Eterniacharrie2_zpsccc573aa

Tales of Eternia Profiles Eterniacharrie_zps70af54f9

Username:
Akikazemoon

Name:
Birth Name: Felicity Urban
Goes By: Lanty Urban

Title:
Joyous Warrior

Height:
5'7''

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Life Before (Aka your Bio):
The young girl Felicity was born into a middle class family--an only child--living in a suburb. Her parents first sent her to public school, however, she suffered a lot of bullying there, and because of this, had to switch schools. She was sent to private school--but still found herself being bullied there. However, she didn't want to force her parents to switch again, so, she kept the bullying a secret, although she was very sensitive at the time and cried nearly every day in secret, in the back stairwell of the school. As Felicity got older, puberty hit and hormones started to flare, she began questioning her own sexuality and gender identity. At around this same time, during high school, depression hit her--hard. She found herself becoming more and more reclusive--but this also gave her more freedom to question her identity. She shed the old skin that had been known as Felicity, and bloomed out into the new person that she felt herself to truly be: Lanty. Lanty still had trouble with depression at around this time--he began going out less and less, becoming more and more absorbed in the internet and video games, finding himself wishing, praying even that he could go into those worlds and just stay there, away from the reality that he hated so much. Still--he had to go to school. He just socialized as little as possible--and with the few friends he had, he plastered on a fake smile. He was conservative with his feelings, and didn't like discussing them--so nobody he saw face to face found out about his depression. He was far more open with his internet friends, and they did help to stabilize his condition slightly. However, he didn't want to trouble these friends either--and he began becoming more depressed. This latent depression still hasn't been cured yet, and tends to rear its ugly head in the worst of times--but when around other people, Lanty tries his very hardest to keep up the happy act, always cheerful and laid back--and not letting anyone crack through that hard outer shell. He kept his love for computers and video games, and always had a yearning for adventure, just like the characters in the games that he loved so much--he was especially a fan of JRPGs. He wished that he could go on epic quests, just like those characters--anything to escape from reality--and little did he know that quite soon, he was going to be getting his wish.

Fighting Style:
Lanty has gotten all of his fighting knowledge from video games. Which, in retrospect, probably isn't very good training--but he thinks that it's just fine! His weapon of choice, of course, is a sword and shield--seeing as how most game protagonists use swords and shields, and the protagonist is most often Lanty's favorite character. As far as his fighting style goes, he's very up in your face with his swordplay, and is often rash in battle. While he can strategize if he really tries to--he doesn't really try to. At least, not a lot. Lanty is truly the definition of an underdog--he's got no prior training, and at first glance, seems awfully weak. The thing that makes him a threat is his seemingly un-ending determination.
Because his only experience with fighting is from video games, he also tends to come up with special moves for himself--special moves, that, of course, need their name to be shouted when you use them. 'Cause that's just the coolest--
Upon entering Eternia, he was granted with the abilities of super strength, and being able to use any weapon he can get his hands on--other than guns or magic, that is.

Theme Music:
Lanty's Theme - Time to Fight!

Interview
(Here is how the interview works. First of all you need a Skype account. You will need it for this interview. The length of the interview will also vary. You will contact Mocha (AKA RyuuSkulker) on Skype, where you will conduct the interview via Skype. After it is done please copy and paste the entire interview into this profile. Your profile does not need an approval after the interview is done. However, the rest of the profile must be completeled and posted in this thread before you begin the interview.)

Light: You bought a new game called Tales of Eternia, a fantasy game based in the world Eternia. A mythical place where peace is hard to come by, and evil and good's war is ever visual. The Master and his legion of evil is constantly clashing with the Defenders of Eternia. You put the game in with utmost anticipation, but the screen is black for a moment. 'Huh? Oh damn it! Did I waste my money?' you think before reaching to grab the game out before the screen fizzles, and a voice could be heard. 'Your worthy...' said the voice before a light grabs a hold of your body and snatches you inside of the screen. Now there is only darkness... Your floating somewhere until you hear a voice once again... "What... Is your name?" the voice was female, calm, and it was coming from a glowing orb. What will you do?

Lanty: As he awoke in the darkness, for a moment, he felt a bit hazy--unsure of where he was--but upon hearing the voice, he blinked himself awake a bit more. He looked around, seeing the glowing orb, and pausing for a moment to register the situation and go over the question the voice asked again--before an absolutely beaming smile comes over his face. "Lanty! Lanty Urban! Where am I?" Oddly enough, he seemed really excited, for somebody who just randomly got sucked out of their bedroom into some black void thing.

The Light: The Light stared at Lanty for a moment. "Do you know why you are here?" The Light asked, probably wanting to know why Lanty wasn't panicking like some other people. Like all who come people usually panicked, OR they thought it was a game. But lately THe Light had encountered a couple of beings that are... Different.

Lanty: "Well...I remember buying a game...and bringing it home to play..." he paused for a moment, holding his chin in his hand thoughtfully and tapping his foot. "But I'm pretty sure that it wasn't supposed to be virtual reality...so...this has gotta be some kind of--adventure thing that's going down, right?! Finally! I've been waiting for this forever!" He still seemed...really excited. Not freaked out in the slightest.

The Light: "You are possibly the only one that figured out all by themselves that this isn't a game. Usually I tell people and they don't get it before the third time I have to tell them." The light didn't seem to be complaining just stating what it observed. "Alright... The game Tales of Eternia is nothing more then a disguise to find people who could help the world. The world you thought was a game is nothing more then a portal. Each buyer gets observed before taken in... Does that make sense?"

Lanty: "Makes sense to me," Lanty replied, nodding. "Does--Does this mean that I get to be a special hero or something? Am...Am I really one of the people who can help?"

The Light: "Well... Yes, the Wise seem to have chosen you for this mission along with a couple of others. Though I wouldn't call it special, if you wish to call yourself a special warrior then I don't see why not. Since you call yourself Lanty." It seemed like the Light knew... Of... Lanty's real name. Was it all knowing?

Lanty: He blinked in surprise for a moment, opening his mouth up a bit, seemingly a bit in awe. "...Wow. This is really legit, huh...?" He paused for a moment, then suddenly, he grinned. "This is so cool...! I've totally got special warrior status...!"

The Light: "Yes... Which means Lanty that you can die." The Light said before swerving back for a moment when Lanty squealed about being a warrior. "Though I am happy for your eagerness understand Lanty that you may never come back... Th Evil one The Master will do everything he can to cause discord in your group, and t destroy you however possible." The Light said as she should Lanty what the Master looked like. Though Lanty could only see the Master's face it was enough to make someone tremble. It just felt evil! "So… What makes special warrior status for you?"

Lanty: "Aw, c'mon! I've got plenty of experience with this! I've played pretty much every JRPG out there, I know how adventuring works--there's no need to worry about me. Plus, I'll have people helping me out, right? I'm sure that we'll do just fine!" He seemed pretty confident in himself and his soon-to-be allies--apparently the part where he could die kinda flew over his head.

The Light: "I see... So because you've played lots of games that doesn't just give you knowledge but also experience in fighting evil." The Light said, if the light had a body and face her body would be tilted as she watched for an answer. "Good to know your so confident... But remember that there are no do overs..." The Light said, it was nice to have someone confident, and so willing to help, but that didn't mean that the Light wasn't concerned. Though it wasn't her choice and she was recruiting these people she was worried for them. Most of them were so young... "Lanty... In the heat of battle one of your comrades gets heavily injured, but if you were to step away from your own fight to help you may endanger yourself... What will you do?" The Light already figured out what to give Lanty as a blessing, but she needed to know a few things.

Lanty: "Hm...I'd probably try to help out my friend. No matter how good one fighter is by themselves, having the whole party up is always more useful in a battle, after all! And, if I can help somebody, I definitely wanna!" He smiled and nodded, reaffirming his answer.

The Light: But your very life is in danger. There's no going back, remember... No do overs." The Light said showing him a picture of what might happen.

Lanty: He seemed to cringe slightly when he saw that image that the Light showed him, but still, even as he frowned, looking away from the image, he replied, "...I mean...honestly, the others are probably worth more than me. So...I think I'd rather save them. I mean, dying is scary, but...if I didn't help them...then they'd die, right...?"

The Light: "That's a humble way of looking at it." The Light said as it seemed to remember something. The image went away, "I see... I know what I must give you..." The Light said as Lanty began to glow. He was finding himself soon being covered with armor, on his back a a sword. "I will give you the blessing of strength. A warrior such as yourself will find great use of strength that can even take on a dragon... Use it well and you may even become the shield of your companions. Are there any questions?"

Lanty: "Whoa...!" he looked himself up and down as the armor and sword appeared, reaching back and feeling the hilt of the sword before fist pumping in the air. "This...is so...coooooool!" He turned back to the light and listened to her, grinning, and giving a salute. "I'll do my best! And...as for questions...how many others are going to be travelling with me? And what are they like?"
Light: "There are 6... Though oddly, very few are male. Whether or not you put up your charade of being male yourself I will leave that to you to tell the other that your going to be traveling with... As for what they are like I cannot say. There are my opinions and then what you make of them yourself. This is your leader..." The Light said as she showed the picture of Kerrigan. "Follow her... Support her... Are there anymore questions?"

Lanty: He frowned, scowling at the light a bit. "Hey, listen, it's not a charade. I'm a guy, through and through, got that?" He sighed, then crossed his arms, pausing for a moment. "So, six people, huh? Alright. Six people sounds like a good amount." As the Light showed the picture of Kerrigan, he nodded. "Alright--leader. Got it. And...as for questions...I dunno if I really have any more. I kinda just wanna jump in and see what I find!"

The Light: "Very well... Before you jump in I must tell you that your goal once you get there is to either find the Defenders or come to the Mirage Castle where I reside. I can't bring you all to my castle since it would open up a--" The Light stopped speaking when a roar could be heard. It was odd... Though there was nothing around he felt like he was shaking. "Evil approaches... Joyous Warrior! Farewell for now!" The Light said before Lanty was thrown away from the light, going faster and faster before he felt himself land on a bunch of sand before getting splashed with water.

Darkness engulfs you once more before your ears are filled with the noises of seagulls and waves, and that your also soaked to the bone. This is where you begin.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:25 am

Tales of Eternia Profiles Kerrigan

Username: Hidden

Name: Kerrigan Ponocca

Title:
(Will Be Given to You in the Interview): The New Chapmpion

Height: 5'6"

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Single

Life Before (Aka your Bio): Kerrigan was an orphan, found washed up on shore an island when someone found her. She didn't recall anything before washing ashore on the island, and it didn't make finding her home any easier. Regardless, she now lives by herself on the mainland. She goes to school, gets good grades, has a job as a server at a cafe, it was enough to live on her own. She took up playing the game in her spare time, and it was only fate she was sucked into it.

Fighting Style: Kerrigan is adjusted to a fencing style, having taken a few fencing classes in her spare time as a sport. She knows the basics, parrying, dodging, and striking, but nothing too fancy.
(New skills will come as time goes on)

Theme Music: Kerrigan's Theme- The Tumbling

Interview

Light: You bought a new game called Tales of Eternia, a fantasy game based in the world Eternia. A mythical place where peace is hard to come by, and evil and good's war is ever visual. The Master and his legion of evil is constantly clashing with the Defenders of Eternia. You put the game in with utmost anticipation to see what all the craze was about, but the screen is black for a moment. 'Oh what the fuck? Is it broken?' you think before reaching to grab the game out before the screen fizzles, and a voice could be heard. 'Please... Help us...' said the voice before a light grabs a hold of your body and snatches you inside of the screen. Now there is only darkness... Your floating somewhere until you hear a voice once again... "What... Is your name?" the voice was female, calm, and it was coming from a glowing orb. What will you do?

Kerrigan: Kerrigan hears the voice, and groans, her vision blurry. She kind of has a sense of deja vu with the floating. She closes her eyes again, her body calm and going with the flow. "Am I home?" she asks.

Light: The Light pausing before answering, observing Kerrigan closely. "No... So far and yet so close from it." The voice replied as it went to engulf Kerrigan. To Kerrigan it would feel like warm sunlight was warming up her body. So calm... So familiar... "Do you know what's happening right now?" asked the voice, it felt likes it was swirling around her almost.

Kerrigan: Kerrigan grunted and kept her eyes closed, hoping that maybe there would be something she could draw from. "I don't remember much. I was playing some game and then...everything went black for me...who are you...you seem...familiar." she said, reaching a hand out into the light.

Light: The Light wraps around her hand like a ribbon and turns into a hand itself, but not completely. It was still light, and warm before it escaped from her grasp as if it grew too close. "I am known as the Sorceress of Mirage Castle. Gate Keeper and Guardian of the power within. I have chosen you along with others to help Eternia from the Master's
clutches. The game Tales of Eternia was a disguise while I searched for the ones capable of helping the Defenders." If
Kerrigan opened her eyes she would have seen a face in the light before it disappeared just as fast as it appeared. "Right now you are in darkness... Being transported to the others. Do you remember anything else?"

Kerrigan: Kerrigan opened her eyes, looking at the light. "Others? So...that weird blackness was..." Kerrigan looked around the darkness, feeling like she was floating in place now. "What do you want with me then? Am I one of these chosen? Why?" she asked.

Light: The Light turned into an image. "You have been chosen by the Wise to help fight the evil known as the Master." the Light showed her pictures of those who will be part of the journey. "Why? Because inside of you all, have the power to protect Eternia. Especially you... For you know Eternia better then anyone else. I just hope that you are ready to accept such a challenge.

Kerrigan: Kerrigan looked very confused, looking at the others. Then something struck her. She knew this place better then anyone else? How? She looked at the image. "How...I don't understand." she said.

Light: The image was of Kerrigan for a moment before it showed Eternia, It did look familiar! "You won't right now... And I can't explain... Not here! Too dangerous. If he ever found out that you have come back I have no doubt that he will be after you again. When you arrive at shoreline of the Sea of Racatch you must either head to Mirage Castle or to the Defenders along with the others... It will be explained there." The light flickered before Kerrigan was sent moving again. "We must move with haste." As they went through Kerrigan felt like that if it were at all possible to ride the milky way that this is probably what it would have felt like. "Your job to the team... Is to lead. Look in your hands." the Light or rather the Sorceress said and Kerrigan would find a long box in her hands with a crest. If she opened it she would find a sword, and if she took it in her hands she would be filled with with energy. Like... This sword was the key to everything to her. To her memories... To understand what was going on. "How do you feel?"

Kerrigan: Kerrigan felt herself falling, and the box in her hands. As she fell, she opened it and took out the sword, feeling the pulsing energy in it. "I'm...leading?" she asked. "I...I don't have a choice...I have to do this don't I?" she nodded, and closed her eyes. "I don't feel any different...."

Light: "For you... I'm afraid that you don't... I'm sorry." The Sorceress said as she sort of fell with Kerrigan. "Because you already had what you needed for this. The memory will come... It just needs to unlock. Good luck Kerrigan... The New Champion." she said before Kerrigan went back into darkness, "Right now I'll have you arrive at a familiar yet different scene." and Kerrigan would arrive on the beach, but not before hearing a whisper of some sort. It wasn't the Sorceress, so who was it?

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:35 am

Tales of Eternia Profiles 163804_zpsd3ba97c8

Tales of Eternia Profiles Lugia_zps464b0878

Username: Raven Todd

Name: Haku Masashi

Title (Will Be Given to You in the Interview): Healer of Eternia

Height: 5'9

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship Status: single

Life Before (Aka your Bio): Haku was the first born child of a upper middle class family. She would later have a little sister and little brother. When she was five, Haku was diagnosed with a life threatening illness. It was cured by the time she was eleven, but at that point she had already become  alienated from the other people in her small town, some even superstitiously believing contact with her would give them the virus as well.
Haku began writing as a means of coping with this, finding solace in her characters and a group of the towns misfits, who showed her kindness. She still kept in touch with them after her family moved into the nearby city, appalled at how their daughter was treated. Haku reacted well to the new surrounding and did well in school , made friends, and even joined the track team when she was deemed healthy enough, though she was still  a quiet person despite all of this. Writing was still her main source of comfort. Her younger siblings took to video games, something Haku didn't understand, but she started playing to spend time with them. Over time she grew to appreciate their story telling and character customization though. She graduated high school with good marks  is currently attending a university. Haku intends to buy the game and test it out to see if it would be a good gift for her brothers 16th birthday. Though she does feel it might be fun to use as a basis for writing an adventure story.

Fighting Style: (List any fighting styles, abilities, or cybernetics here): Haku has developed a keen understanding of people due to her childhood experiences. This has led to her being able to analyze emotion, particularly negative ones quite well. She can use this knowledge to either provoke someone or calm them down.
Also due to being sickly for so long, Haku developed a naturally light figure, which she used over time she build up endurance in through running, so she is very light on her feet. She also  has quick reflexes as a result of this as well and can grasp and use weapons quickly if she has a sense of how to use them. Though Haku does not know much about weapons beyond what she has researched for her stories and basic weapons like a bat or stick. She is ultimately not that much of a fighter if she is not able to run or use a simple weapon.
In game, Haku has healing abilities about to boost and help others even in battle.
Theme Music: Haku's theme song- Elements
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtKpLUd3Ng

[size=18]Interview
[size=11][i](Here is how the interview works. First of all you need a Skype account. You will need it for this interview. The length of the interview will also vary. You will contact Mocha (AKA RyuuSkulker) on Skype, where you will conduct the interview via Skype. After it is done please copy and paste the entire interview into this profile. Your profile does not need an approval after the interview is done. However, the rest of the profile must be completeled and posted in this thread before you begin the interview.)
You bought a new game called Tales of Eternia, a fantasy game based in the world Eternia. A mythical place where peace is hard to come by, and evil and good's war is ever visual. The Master and his legion of evil is constantly clashing with the Defenders of Eternia. You put the game in with utmost anticipation, but the screen is black for a moment. 'Strange.' you think before reaching to grab the game out before the screen fizzles, and a voice could be heard. 'We... Need you...' said the voice before a light grabs a hold of your body and snatches you inside of the screen. Now there is only darkness... Your floating somewhere until you hear a voice once again... "What... Is your name?" the voice was female, calm, and it was coming from a glowing orb. What will you do?

Haku lifts an eyebrow. She didn't play games very often but even she knew that this was weird. She gulps at the voice then composes herself. This was probably a special part of the game. Haku: My name is Haku Masahi.

The Light: Do you know why you are here Haku? (The light pulses strongly, yet gently. The voice was just as so... It felt so warm... So calm... Even in this darkness that covered everything that light was enough reassurance that she was safe.)

Haku looks around, calm. Haku: I'm not sure. Am I ... in the game?

The Light: This is no game Haku. It's as real as your own blood, the game is meerly a guise that was chosen... Please here my plea... (The world changes in front of Haku and in front of her is a picture of the land that was supposed to be in the game. It was beautiful.) As you are aware this is the land of Enternia, and it is currently under threat by the one called the Master. (A picture showed a shadowy figure with a cloak, red eyes looking down at here with a series of other figures just as big and dark before laughing a terrible laugh and disappearing.) The Defenders of Eternia, along with myself and the Wise have done all that they can to protect the planet from engulfing in everlasting darkness. Even trapping the forces behind a wall of great might and magic... (A battle was played out before Haku ending with a giant wall splitting the fight apart.) And for a time... There was great peace... But it could only last for so long. The wall is about to breached, and our champion to help fight the evil... Has passed on. Only you and a selected others have been chosen to help us.

Haku stares at the picture in front of her, in awe of its beauty. Then the picture of the Master and the battle plays out in front of her. Haku is enraptured by the story she is being told. She is still confused as to how all of this is real. She nods curious about how all of this can be real but wanting to see how this story end. In the back of her mind, she is glad she hadn't given this to her brother yet.
Haku: Of Course, I couldn't let a story end like that!

The Light: Your accepting it so well, and your faith is unlike anyone I have ever seen... Are you to tell me that you have no questions? That you are willing to accept the task?

Haku: I do have questions, but I've seen enough sadness at the hands of others that I'd rather not let others go through that if I can stop it. Before I accept, I would like to have some questions answered though. Why us in particular? I mean I don't know why I'd be special enough to be chosen for something like this.

The Light: Though you may not all know it, you were chosen not because your special, for you do not need special talents to be good. No... You were chosen because of who YOU are... Do you know who you are?

Haku thought to herself as she tried to understand that. It made sense given the setting, but she'd been pulled into a video game. Still this was really hard to explain as not being real and she didn't really quite know how the game could know who she is.
Haku: I guess, but I know more what I do  than who I am. I write happy endings.

The Light: Maybe on this journey you'll find out who you are rather then what you do... You say that you write happy endings... What is your happy ending?

Haku thought about this for a moment
Haku: Maybe, I'd be nice to know. and um...I guess to know I help people  and that they aren't afraid to be around me and that they enjoy my work. I haven't really thought about it that much.

The Light: You fear that people will be afraid of you?

Haku sighs, she hadn't wanted to think about this.
Haku: When I was little, I was really sick and some of the people around me started to be afraid they would catch it, even after I was cured. That's just always stuck with me.

The Light: (The light pauses for a moment as the image of Haku's childhood was shown before disappearing.) You seem so sad... And yet you kept on doing good. Why?

Haku looks at the image, sad but still determined to look. Haku: I want to be better than them. They don't deserve to be dwelt upon.

The Light: A wise choice... You've moved on from your despair. And it seems that-- (A loud laughter could be heard, and the light seemed to falter.) I am running out of time... Losing... Power... Haku... I'm afraid our conversation is being cut short... But I think I know what to do... I will give you a blessing. The Blessing to Heal, to Boost... The Blessing to help others, even in battle. (The light was starting to fade... But there was one more thing that could be said. Now... What will you say?)

Haku looks up startled at the laughter. She notices that is seems to negatively affect the light.
Haku: Thank you, but what is that? Is that the Master? If that's the kind od force you're facing, than yes! Yes, I will help you!

The Light: Yes... I will try... To have you appear where the others will appear... Unfortunately you need to come to me or else the Master will try and---. We will meet again... Haku... Healer of Eternia. (The light fades And Haku falls in darkness once again. As she fell a land seemed to try and grab her, it's red eyes trying to snatch her away but she was out of it's grasp. She will find herself in the sea of Racatch, washing up on it's shores looking a bit... Different.)

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Tales of Eternia Profiles Angel3tx9

Tales of Eternia Profiles Ishizu_fateish

Username:
Mercutian Unknown

Name:
Vanessa Hunter

Title:
Overseer

Height:
5'10"

Sexuality:
Straight

Relationship Status:
Widowed

Life Before:
A young up and coming business tycoon who 2 years ago had to become the head of her Father's company when he had an unexpected heart attack and after recovering she and her boyfriend of 2 and a half years at the time, convinced him to retire. Her Father agreed but only if she took over immediately after finishing college, which was only a few months away... After Graduating she took over and flipped her Father's declining manufacturing company around and profits went up quickly... Vanessa met her boyfriend Allen Hunter a young video gamer and writer who liked to write about Fantasies with Egyptian themes and mythology, at the University she was studying Business and History in... He introduced her to video games and she quickly became addicted to them, they played together in their free time, often ditching other plans for dates to just sit around and play together... After almost 4 and a half years of dating Allen finally asked Vanessa to marry him... They were preparing for the wedding excited as could be, Allen's Parents were coming in from England and her Father even helped plan the occasion... However the day of their wedding a truck swerved into oncoming traffic throwing Allen's car over the side rail into a ravine. When Vanessa arrived to the hospital they had done all they could but there was a slim lead pipe from the truck they couldn't remove from the back of his head without killing him... His last wish was that he could still give Vanessa her Wedding Day. Vanessa wanted nothing more but to be with Allen even if he was going to die... They said their vows in the hospital with everyone there and they only kissed twice once when they said "I do" and once when they said "Good Night"... They held the funeral a week later... Tales of Eternia was The Game Allen had been anticipating more than any just before he passed so she threw a large chunk of her personal money into funding the games production... 3 Weeks later the game came out... she thought playing would remind her of the good times her and Allen had.

Fighting Style:
None really... Works more along the side of manipulation, bribery and commanding.

Theme Music:
Vanessa's Theme - What'll I Do

[size=18]Interview
[size=11][i]

You bought a new game called Tales of Eternia, a fantasy game based in the world Eternia. A mythical place where peace is hard to come by, and evil and good's war is ever visual. The Master and his legion of evil is constantly clashing with the Defenders of Eternia. You put the game in with utmost anticipation, but the screen is black for a moment. 'Huh?' you think before reaching to grab the game out before the screen fizzles, and a voice could be heard. 'Your worthy...' said the voice before a light grabs a hold of your body and snatches you inside of the screen. Now there is only darkness... Your floating somewhere until you hear a voice once again... "What... Is your name?" the voice was female, calm, and it was coming from a glowing orb. What will you do?

Vanessa: Uhh? ("What? Right It's a game, must be some new char gen system.") My Name is Vanessa Hunter

The Light: (It pulses for a moment in the darkness) Vanessa... I must thank you for what you did to help your husband Allen. He was a good man. (A vision of Allen could be seen before fading back into the white again.)

Vanessa: (Her eyes grew wide... "What... is this..." She calmed down and accepted what was going on... It was unordinary but kind of obvious now... She smiled) You're... You're welcome... Thank you he was.

The Light: If it weren't for you funding our cause would have been lost... But to think that the Wise have chosen you to help-- Well... Best not to question their decision. Vanessa, this may come to you as quite a shock, but the game you helped fund isn't a game. It was just under the guise of one, searching for the right people. Allen knew of this. But though you are chosen you have a choice... Will you help Eternia?

Vanessa: ("Allen? how did he?" she thought, it didn't matter...) Yes of course I will!

The Light: I'm not sure if you understand Vanessa... Again this is NOT a game. You could lose your life.

Vanessa: I... (She thought for a moment Her business... her empire... her family... everything she had worked for... She didn't care, it wasn't that she wanted to throw her life away, she didn't want to die even if there was a possibility she could see Allen again, he would have wanter her to live.) I DON'T CARE!... Allen knew about this and he put everything behind it, and so have I!... I'm not going to back away... He... He would have wanted that.

The Light: You will face dangers unlike any in your world. If you are content to continue then I will not stop you... But know that you will not be alone, you along with others will be on this journey. Help one another, always stay together. The Defenders, and I will be better off if the Master and his evil doesn't split you apart. And he will try. Vanessa, do you have any questions? Speak now before we run out of time… Evil is trying to push through to ensnare you.

Vanessa: Okay at least there's some help... (She thought to herself... "Allen I hope you really knew what you got me into... or what I got myself into.") No questions other than where to I start?

The Light: Normally I would transport you to Mirage Castle, the place where I am. But I cannot for if I do it will make a portal into the castle, allowing the Master inside. He should not enter the castle at any costs... I'm sorry... So you must make your way there. You will start at the Sea of Racatch, find the Defenders or make your way to the castle.

Vanessa: I understand, do what you must... I'll do what I can (She thought to herself for a moment...) actually I do need to ask one before I leave... Can you please please, I don't care how, but please just tell me he's alright.

The Light: (The light begins to flicker.) But first... A blessing... I bless you with ability to help your words... I bless you with the power of sight! Your ability to think ahead, and to organize... You shall be blessed with visions, and to summon great power to your aid with this. (The light brings out a deck of cards, filled with different symbols.) Allen... Was supposed to have them... He designed them himself off of a card game that he was very fond of. I created them into a reality, of course with a few changes; each creature is something of a token left behind right now there are four but their power will grow as you continue to use them... Allen is--- I'm sorry but he's--- EVIL COMES! (The light disappears just when a hand comes down.) 'Come here my pet....' (said a high pitch voice that was male, but it sounded so... HORRIBLE. It was cringe worthy as red eyes glowed down at her in the darkness. The figure... Was darker then the darkens itself! Just when the hand was about to grab Vanessa the Light appeared and shined out a might to bloke the figure. A scream could be heard.) Farewell Overseer of Eternia! Perhaps you will find your answers in the cards! (And with that Vanessa faded away, coming to a beach. Where her journey begins)

Mummy (Weak but intelligent and quick)
Tales of Eternia Profiles 500px-GraveSquirmer-TF04-JP-VG

Rampart (Tough and Strong but Slow)
Tales of Eternia Profiles Rhenoplos-Concept

Barroth (Incredibly Powerful, Tough and Fast but unintelligent, not useful outside of combat)
Tales of Eternia Profiles Speed_painting__barroth_by_black_wing24-d49cwdq

Hell Steed (Dangerously Unstable, but Destructive and Powerful)
Tales of Eternia Profiles Fire-horse_tn2

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Tales of Eternia Profiles Tumblr_mzal1b9GcD1r4qstmo2_500

Tales of Eternia Profiles Tumblr_mzal1b9GcD1r4qstmo1_500
Username: dbzhardcore

Name: Ishida Touryu

Title: The Illusionist

Height: 5'6"

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Life Before (Aka your Bio): Ishida was born and raised in a wealthy family. He is currently attending a private high school as a  senior. His family has great expectations of him to carry on their wealth and business but the only problem is that Ishida is an introvert. He likes spending time when he can at school to be alone and the same could be said at home. He is usually seen playing RPG games on his portable consoles at school and MMO's when he's home. When playing these games, Ishida's confidence and personality is different. In the games he is shown full of confidence and is a highly extrovert. These games help him escape from all the high stress of everyday life. When he heard about Tales of Eternia, he quickly bought it thinking this would be another fun game to conquer.

Fighting Style: (List any fighting styles, abilities) Ishida likes using spells and using twin blades.

Theme Music: Ishida's Theme - Cutting Edge of Notion

Interview
You bought a new game called Tales of Eternia, a fantasy game based in the world Eternia. A mythical place where peace is hard to come by, and evil and good's war is ever visual. The Master and his legion of evil is constantly clashing with the Defenders of Eternia. You put the game in with utmost anticipation to see what all the craze was about, but the screen is black for a moment. 'Oh shite! I broke it!' you think before reaching to grab the game out before the screen fizzles, and a voice could be heard. 'You were chosen...' said the voice before a light grabs a hold of your body and snatches you inside of the screen. Now there is only darkness... Your floating somewhere until you hear a voice once again... "What... Is your name?" the voice was female, calm, and it was coming from a glowing orb. What will you do?

Ishida: Ishida opens his eyes slowly as he listened to the voice. It seemed rather soothing but looking around was unsettling. Just what was this place and why was there an orb there talking to him? Maybe he played too many games before going to bed or something. You can't help but feel nervous as you answer the question asked to you. "I-Ishida...T-Touryu."

Orb: The orb simply continued to shine, having a calming effect. "Do not be alarmed Ishida. You are safe here... For now. Do you know why you are here Ishida?" The orb asked, understanding that this might be a bit much for the boy. I mean... Who else gets sucked into a world that you thought was a game?

Ishida: Ishida continued to be nervous. This was just too much to handle. He remembered that he just put the game in and how this is happening! Just what's going on!? His mind started talking to him. Maybe it's just part of the game. yeah that's right, it's just a game. "I-I'm here...cause this is a part of the game right? It's just some sort of adventure before the game starts." He does a little laugh to calm himself down.

Orb: "No child... This isn't a game Ishida. This is real. It's under the guise of a game in order to find those who can help. You are aware of the games premise correct?" The orb spoke as imagery appeared before Ishida. Showing him the world of Eternia.

Ishida: His eyes went wide. "This isn't a game...?" That was all he muttered as he listened in on what the orb had to say. Then the world of Eternia was shown. It looked very beautiful and luscious but at the same time devastating with war. Ishida looked back at the orb. "This has to deal with The Master right? You mean...he's real?"

Orb: "As real as your own blood." The orb said, so finally it was starting to sink in for Ishida. "Some of these places have already been effected... What your looking at right now is the Dark Hemisphere of the planet. The part where... The Master lives." The orb said before he came to a mountain range/lava part of the planet. He would see giant bones, and a fortress of some kind... Made to be in the shape of a demonic looking dragon hybrid snake with three heads with lava pouring out of it's mouths. Then he would go and see the good part of Eternia. "We used to have a wall, but... It's crumbled down. After 15 years of peace. The Wise knew it would happen, so... They went to work before vanishing. "Do you wish to continue?"

Ishida: Ishida kept staring at the scene that was going on. The darkness. So this is where  The Master lives. It looked dark and intimidating. A very grimly place that fits where this type of person would lurk in. Then came the good part of Eternia. It looked peaceful and relaxing but also the threat of what The Master would do to them. Do they have a chance of surviving. "The Wise...?" It sounded really odd but Ishida wasn't going to press further into it. Then came the part of continuing. His mouth was dry and his body was shaking, but he nodded a yes. "Yes please...I would like to continue..."

Orb: "The Wise... Think of them like a council of elders. The wisest in all of Eternia, and the most powerful too, but they disappeared with the Master was banished to the dark hemisphere along with his dark warriors. Haven't been seen in 15 years." the orb explained since she understood that everything she might say, may not be clear to Ishida. He's never been in Eternia. Poor fellow thought he was going to play a game, but it was more then that. "Alright... Time to explain a little history... The Master's main goal is to control ALL of Eternia. To be the rightful ruler. But the way he sought to do it was to destroy the Wise and harness their pure power used for good... To selfish means. The Wise saw this, and thus the war also known the as the Great Divide happened. Eventually the Master was banished away, and when his veiled threatened Eternia once again our old Champion... Could no longer fight. So... We sought a new champion, and came across a new force to help the Defenders though they were foreign, you along with others... Is this clear to you?" the orb asked as she showed him vast imagery.

Ishida: Ishida listened in on to what the orb said. So this was what The Wise were and what they did. The Master has been a threat for his long. He felt himself shivering at the thought of all the pressure The Wise had to face and their hero. Ishida was then shown with images of what happened throughout the years as the History of Eternia was told to him. "So since the hero can't do anything about this, you called others to aid in the battle including myself...but...why me...how can I help in this battle?"

Orb: "It was the Wise who chooses... Not me. They pick out who would be best suited to help our world. Even I don't know everything that they decide... But from what I have learned about you since you've been in my presence... I would say your reason for being chosen is from the skills of play video games that you use to escape from your life. You already have a good idea of what to do when fighting... Hmmm... Your a wealthy boy and your escaping... For what reason?" The orb asked as it showed images of his life.

Ishida: Ishida couldn't help but blush to himself as the orb explained how good he was at video games. He hate to admit it but it was probably the only thing that he was great at. Then came the conversation of why he chose video games as an escape. A bit of sweat started to form as he was asked to answer. He hesitated before answering the question. "I escape...because of all the pressure. My family expects me to do so much in the future. They want me to carry on their legacy and their business. It's just so stressful with everything on your shoulders. Everyone at school hates me. They leer at me that I've come from that sort of family and that I don't belong with them. I want to change schools but I know that it would break their heart since it's the best High School at the district. I...I play games to escape all this. It helps me ease everyday...without them...I don't know what I would do..."

Orb: "I see..." The orb said as they continued to watch Ishida's life. "... Why don't you talk to them?" she asked as she viewed him sitting all alone and not speaking once to anyone else. "Perhaps... You'll find yourself having a better time... If you spoke with them. It's nice to relax… But one must face reality some time… I'm sure you'll figure it out." The light suddenly flickered, "We're running out of time…"

Ishida: Ishida look toward the orb. "B-But...I don't like talking to people...I'm scared that they might hate me..." He was starting to get depressed when he heard the orb flickering. "Wait...what time...what's going on? You're going to leave me alone in this kind of world I just learned about!?"

Orb: "I told you that you won't be alone... Or would you rather have the Overlord of Evil try to snatch you away?" The orb asked as Ishida felt himself falling. "You must learn to speak with others more Ishida! It's the only way to survive out here! But first my blessings..." The orb said as she began to glow even more, "Since you thrive more on being someone else other then yourself I give you the powers of illusion, and mimicry. Your weapon will be two very light swords. You shall be known as Ishida the Illusionist!" the orb said, and Ishida only had one more thing to say before disappearing and arriving with the others. What will he say?

Ishida: Ishida felt himself falling. His senses of falling to death kicking in as he screamed and kicked. He then listened to what the orb had to tell him. He...had to talk to people! Sure it was easy in a game but this was himself...what was he going to do? He then saw the orb glowing as it started giving him powers and weapons. The two very light swords looked cool and the title was nice. He realized he only had one thing to say before he was gone, so he decided to make it count. "Before I go...what is your name?"

Orb: "The Sorceress." was all that he heard before he found himself in a sea of some kind and washed up to shore.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:52 pm

WIP

Tales of Eternia Profiles 1_zps498bf324

Username: Skylark-13

Name: Avery

Title: Magical Marksman

Gender: Genderfluid ('He' When Being Described For Simplicity)

Height: 5'5"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Life Before (Aka your Bio): TBA

Fighting Style:
Back in the normal world, Avery was a part of his school's archery club. And... he was one of the best in his entire school, which he was very proud of. He's a very good shot, and he knows it- but that confidence doesn't tend to translate to cockiness. He's not so good with hand to hand combat, due to his smaller size, yet he does have a pair of knives on him just in case- he's even practiced using them before a few times, mostly dorking around in his backyard.
The Light granted Avery the ability to gain wings, whenever he wishes, as well as a magical quiver that replenishes itself every day and a bow that is capable of making use of three different magical stones; red, white, and blue. Red enables him to use fire, white allows light, and blue symbolizes ice. At this moment in time he has only the red stone, but is on the hunt for the others.

Theme Music: TBA

Interview

You bought a new game called Tales of Eternia, a fantasy game based in the world Eternia. A mythical place where peace is hard to come by, and evil and good's war is ever visual. The Master and his legion of evil is constantly clashing with the Defenders of Eternia. You put the game in with utmost anticipation to see what all the craze was about, but the screen is black for a moment. 'Oh no! Please work!' you think before reaching to grab the game out before the screen fizzles, and a voice could be heard. 'Please... Help us...' said the voice before a light grabs a hold of your body and snatches you inside of the screen. Now there is only darkness... Your floating somewhere until you hear a voice once again... "What... Is your name?" the voice was female, calm, and it was coming from a glowing orb. What will you do?

A small yelp was all that emerged from the small body at first as it was dragged into the game, and then there was silence for a bit. Something was up… Avery could tell. As slowly he lifted his head to look around, he realized that… everything was dark…? But- there was an orb. A glowing one, at that. “... My name is Avery,” he replied after a moment, frowning as he tried to direct his floating closer. “... Where am I? What happened to the game? Is this some sort of prank…?” He seemed… awfully suspicious of this all.

"Avery... You must have a lot of questions. Do not worry, you’re safe for now." The orb said, it felt so warm and comforting. "No pranks, there isn't time to do such things. You could say that you are in the game Avery, but then again you're not. You're in between worlds. A place that is and never was as it were." The light responded, "You are weary... Understandable."

“...” Avery remained silent as he listened to the voice, sighing after a moment. He wasn’t sure why- but he felt like he could trust this voice. Something made him feel… as if it had told the truth. He was safe… “... In the game?” he echoed slowly, frowning. How… was that even possible? He… he was rather tired though. That much he knew. Where he was made no sense yet… he was safe. “... Can you explain… anything? Anything at all?” he asked after a moment, seeming rather calm, surprisingly.

"I can... What do you want to know first? Why you're here perhaps?" The light said in a gentle voice and slowly and image appeared to Avery. A beautiful land. "We will start here..." she said, "This... Is where you might end up Avery. You see you were chosen by the Wise to help save this land along with others. This... Is Eternia."

“... That would help,” Avery mumbled, nodding to the light slightly. Starting at the beginning sounded like a great idea. Maybe… maybe this was all just a dream…? That… that might have been why he was so unafraid… it was just a dream. None of this could be… /real/. Could it? He was dragged out of his thoughts however due to the image appearing before him, and he cocked his head to the side slightly as he looked. “... Save it? … Why me? … Why only ‘might’ end up there? What happens if I don’t? I don’t understand…”

"Because you have a choice... Even though you were chosen, you can still back out of the job we are about to ask of you... Eternia is a great world Avery, a world that desires peace, but things have been going on the path of war since the Master has arrived along with his evil warriors. You were chosen due to who you are. You have what it takes to help the Defenders of Eternia." The light said as she showed Avery the Master then the Defenders. Both would give different results. The Master was menacing while the Defenders... Heroic... Hopeful.

Avery blinked. He… had been chosen? Yet he still had a choice- how surprising. Usually games gave you no choice… then again, if this was a dream- … but that wasn’t making sense anymore. It didn’t seem like a dream. “... I… how could I possibly help…? What happens if I accept? And… what happens if I do… and fail…?”

"More than you could possibly know Avery. Every effort counts..." The orb said, and paused in answering when Avery asked what would happened to him if he accepted, and failed. "If you accept you will join the others... And we can only hope that you can turn the tide... I will make sure of it." The orb said with determination in her voice. "My only question is... Will you accept Avery? It's a difficult task with no easy path. I know it will be difficult, but hopefully the blessings I give to you and your comrades will be enough to stop the Master, or at least... Hold him at bay."

“...” Avery bit his lip as he listened, fidgeting some now. This… sounded dangerous. Yet… now that he knew there was a problem… did he really want to just- leave? Abandon the people of the land to their fate…? “... I… I’ll help.” His voice wavered a little before steadying out, and he nodded as if to confirm what he’d said. “... I can’t just… leave… now that I know… I’ll help.”

"You're very brave Avery." The light said before swirling around Avery. "But don't think that you're going to be left all alone. I will do my best to help you in your quest though I am stuck at my post." Avery would find that he had a bow and that thing that holds arrows. "I believe that these will serve you well Avery... When infused with different stones they will have great effects. But your blessing doesn't just end there... Much like your name you will be granted flight like the birds in the sky."

A light blush appeared on Avery’s face for what the light had said, yet he took the compliment with a slight smile. The news that he’d have some help, though, was definitely reassuring, even if the light would be staying in this weird in between state. Or… whereever it really was. “... I…” Startled by the sudden appearance of the bow and quiver of arrows, he soon grinned, running his fingers over the familiar curves of the weapon. This… this he could work with. He paid attention to what was said next though, soon staring in shock. “... You mean… I- … you’re going to give me the power to fly-?? A-and what sort of stones?” he asked, trying to figure out just what he’d be able to do.

"Yes... I believe flight will suit you well. Unless you fear of heights?" The light asked, honestly she thought being able to fly would be good for the young man, but of course she had this other... No... That power was too dangerous. Only the calmest of the calm could use that one, and she wasn't sure with this one yet. "The stones I speak of are Red, White, and Blue. Red is the power of fire, White is the power of light, while Blue is ice. These arrows will always restock by the next day due to the quiver. The Quiver is magical, so no need to worry for you are granted 60 arrows every day. The Bow as you can see is infused with the red stone already, but the other two you might have to find." The light said as she showed an image of where the stones might be.

“No- no, I’m fine with heights,” Avery hurried to reply, nearly grinning from the thought. He’d… be able to fly…! He soon returned his attention to the light however as it began explaining about his weapons and what he could do with them, finally grinning from the thought. Plenty of arrows, every day… along with extra powers… He nodded when he examined the bow and found the red stone, then quickly tried to memorize the locations he was given. If those stones were there, he wanted to be able to find them- who knew when they might be helpful. “I… this is a mighty gift,” he murmured after a moment, bowing some to the light to try showing his gratefulness.

The light was happy that the blessing were received, but she paused for a moment. Should she give him the other blessing? No... She'll wait like she did with the others. Wait to see if they were ready. "There is no need to bow Avery... First I must explain how to use your new ability of flight. These wings are not like any other. You can summon them to you, so you don't have to worry about them getting in the way. To fly... Simply imagine them. Feel free... At least that's the best I can explain it."

Avery continued to smile while the light was quiet, gently examining his weapons with his fingers, getting used to the feeling of the new smooth wood beneath his fingertips. It wasn’t like his old one from school- it was much better quality than that. And magic… he couldn’t forget the magic. But then the light was speaking again, and he listened carefully, slowly nodding. “... Alright… I… I think I understand. I’m… very honored…” He smiled, seeming calm despite the fact that he was preparing to go into a world where he might not return. After all… the adventure was worth it.

"And I am honored that you accepted such a task such as this..." The light said before she started to flicker a bit. A growl could be heard. A different voice could be heard but it was hard to make out. "No..." The light said before the how conversation seemed to change. "We must go quickly. Find the others, they look like this!" Then light showed the image of his team, but then it faded away rather quickly. "Be safe Magical Marksman. Find your group... Then find either me or the Defenders." The light said as Avery would feel himself falling again. He only had one thing left to say, and what would it be?

Avery nodded, still smiling faintly… before he hesitated. Had… the light just flickered…? It seemed she had- and now… something was wrong. Something was happening, something bad- but he didn’t know what. He frowned worriedly, afraid for the light- yet he tried his hardest to memorize the images that flashed before his eyes. His allies… “I… I shall try my hardest…! You hold in there…!” he called, knowing in his heart that this strange light was somehow in danger. Before he could possibly think of anything else to say… he descended into the darkness once more.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down